An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 60: Break of Dawn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 60: Break of Dawn - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

DAWN


-- FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2008 (BORA BORA) --

// A dream is a wish your heart makes / When you’re fast asleep

“Wait, where is she going?”

“I dunno. The bar is THAT way.”

// In dreams you will lose your heartaches / Whatever you wish for, you keep

“Hey, Dawnie? Where are you going?”

“What is she ON?”

“I dunno. She smoked the same stuff you and I smoked.”

// Have faith in your dreams and someday / Your rainbow will come smiling through

“Hey! Space Cadet!”

“She’s getting farther away.”

“I know. We can’t lose her. Ben will kill us.”

“He’ll kill you. You’re supposed to be the responsible one.”

“Whatever gave you THAT idea?”

“Does the phrase, ‘Trust me, Tiger’ ring a bell?”

// No matter how your heart is grieving / If you keep on believing / The dream that you wish will come true

“Dawn-Dawn-Dawn. Seriously. Hey, c’mon, Dawnie. You can’t just walk out into the middle of nowhere.”

“Wait, do you hear that?”

“Hear what?”

“Moaning. On the wind.”

“Okay, don’t tell me you’re going space cadet on me now.”

“I’m serious. Look! There are people out there. By the tree line.”

“Huh ... I hear it now.”

“Holy shit. They’re having sex!”

“What?”

“Look at the way they’re moving up and down.”

“Shit, I see it.”

“Hey-hey-hey, we shouldn’t be going closer.”

“Why not, Miss Voyeur? Thought you’d enjoy it.”

“But that doesn’t mean we should intrude on random strangers.”

“They aren’t strangers. Listen to the voices. That’s Ben. And the twins!”

“Holy shit!”

// Have faith in your dreams and someday / Your rainbow will come smiling through

“Fuck! ... Me! ... Fuck! ... Me!...” Eden started chanting in rhythm with each of Ben’s heavy lunges.

How do you know it’s Eden from way over here?

Ben knows, so I know.

“Ungh! ... Ungh! ... Ungh! ... Ungh!...” Ben grunted with her, not bothering to keep his volume down. My eyelids fluttered, and I felt his pleasure coursing through MY body as well with every thrust.

// No matter how your heart is grieving / If you keep on believing / The dream that you wish will come true

“Fuck ... me ... against ... this fucking ... TREEEEEE! Ohmigawd! Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme, FUCKME!” she howled. “FFFUUUCCCKKK!!! MEEE!!! FFFUUUCCCKKK!!! MEEE!!!”

“So ... fucking ... tight! Gawddamn you’re so good ... Fuck! Fuck!”

So good. SO good. Somehow Ben’s pleasure is gonna make ME cum.

“More, Ben! More! Gonna cum again! Fuck me on this fucking tree in the middle of a fucking Bora Bora jungle! FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK MEEEEEEEE!!! AAAAHHH!!! AAAAHHH!!! AAAAH---AAACK!!!!”

“Oh, shit!” Ben grunted as Eden abruptly slipped off the tree, and they both collapsed to the ground. Eden started laughing hysterically, and she wrapped her arms around her big brother’s head to trap it against her tits. Emma stared down at the both in disapproval, but a moment later she jerked back in surprise.

Too late. Ben tripped Emma by snagging her left leg, and the gorgeous teenager dropped into the sand. A moment later, Ben buried himself in the other twin. And within seconds he was furiously rutting in and out of the other twin.

FUCK. FUCK.

I didn’t even need to masturbate, the ecstasy flowing into my brain like a waterfall directly from my eternal soulmate.

“Ho. Ly. Shit,” Emma groaned.

“Ungh, ungh, ungh.”

Eden recognized our approach, and within moments she recognized our faces as well, smiling in surprise. I smiled back and gave her a goofy wave.

“Better hurry uh-uup! Somebody’s heading this way!” Eden laughed, glancing back down at the rutting couple.

“That’s not funny, Eden!” Emma shrieked.

“I’m not kidding! There’s a group of people coming!” Eden laughed again.

“No-no-no!” Emma whined. “I don’t wanna get...! We’re gonna get cauuuu--! Fucking-A, Ben! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

“Ungh, ungh, UNGH!” Ben slammed his hips forward one final time, groaning as he emptied all of his incestuous brother spunk into his baby sister’s sucking womb. The two siblings howled at the moon together in simultaneous orgasm, shuddering in delirious, mutual ecstasy.

Yessss...

I moaned as his orgasm triggered mine, and I felt my panties flood with wet warmth. My knees buckled, and I nearly collapsed, but Sasha was right beside me, and she caught me as I swooned.

Heaven on Earth.

The sky is full of stars.

Brilliant and golden.

Their light shines forever.

Two hearts, intertwined.

Bound together by destiny.

Take their place in the heavens.

Burning brightly for all eternity.

“Hey! Space cadet!”

I floated above, staring down at the collected family.

“Hmm?” The body that hosted my soul turned back towards her companions.

It’s not time to take your place in the heavens just yet. Gotta bring your soulmate with you first. And he’s not ready to come with you.

Not yet.

Sasha came over to take my body’s hand, and I felt her gentle tug pulling me back inside. I blinked and felt myself settle back into my corporeal form. Even so, it felt like I floated in the air, my feet barely touching the ground.

Soon. You’ll be together soon. But not just yet. Say goodbye to him ... but just for now.

“Bye, Ben.” I smiled at him and gave him a little wave. “I love you. Soooo much. You know that, right? ‘Til death do us part.”


-- SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2008 --

“I have to admit: I love the color,” Ben muttered while gently playing with my hair. He’d been doing a lot of that lately, ever since Summer went redhead and I’d added the purple tips to my naturally blonde tresses.

The six of us reclined on sunbeds down by our villa’s private beach, everyone in the shade of either an overhead canopy or a large umbrella. The twins, Adrienne, and Sasha were on single sunbeds to our right. Ben and I were on the big double-sized four-poster sunbed with a white linen canopy and drapes, on which we’d had a LOT of sex over the past few days. But at the moment I was merely giving him a lazy blowjob, not trying to get him off so much as enjoying the simple pleasure of feeling his thickness in my mouth.

In response to his statement, though, I popped off his prick and continued to jack his shaft in my right hand while musing, “Any other colors you think I should try?”

“You’ll look gorgeous no matter what your hair color,” he replied warmly, and I believed him. Still, I’d noticed how much more attention he paid to my hair ever since I added the purple, and of course how much more attention he paid to Summer now that she was a redhead. I rather liked the idea of occasionally changing up the color just for kicks.

“I was thinking about dyeing the whole thing bubblegum pink for a while,” I explained. “Maybe even try out the whole rainbow from red to orange ... mmm, skip yellow ... green, blue, and back to purple. But the whole head, not just some streaks.”

“Summer’s already a redhead. Not sure I could handle two of you like that.”

A vision of me and Summer both parked over Ben’s prick flashed into my mind, with Ben grabbing both of our heads and pushing them down into his crotch so that he could skewer Summer’s throat with his gorgeous cock while I dipped lower to tongue his balls at the same time. I gave him a saucy smile and then took a long lick along his shaft from balls to tip.

Ben groaned, and then sighed. He reached down to caress my face, my cheek slightly dented out to the side where I was putting pressure on his mushroom head. “I don’t deserve you,” he murmured apologetically.

I popped off his prick. “I’m not feeling neglected.”

“But I feel like I’ve been neglecting you. Not just here, but at home as well.”

{I rather like it sometimes when you feel comfortable neglecting me. Believe it or not, I don’t want you thinking of me twenty-four/seven. What I want most right now is to feel like you trust me, that you’re comfortable with our relationship. I need you to NOT have that needle in the back of your head constantly irritating you or making you anxiously fearful about what I’m doing. I need you to have faith in me.}

I shrugged and continued to tickle Ben’s balls. “My life with you has its ebbs and flows. For a while there I saw you every day, which was great. The last month or so, you were in the office all day and Eden was spending all that time with you at night, but I wasn’t complaining.”

“Because you were with Summer.”

“Worked out well, I think.”

“Speaking of workouts, your body has been ... mmm...” Ben rather obviously ogled me, his carnal hunger rising quickly, like he could devour me right then and there.

I giggled and blushed at his unspoken compliment, feeling a rush of pride in my figure. And then I shrugged, trying to tell him without words that our lack of quality time together wasn’t a big deal to me. “Like I said: I wasn’t complaining. I still got plenty of Big Ben time. I got to build a closer friendship with Summer. It all worked out.”

“But you’d still rather have the three of us together.”

“I’m not about to ask you to hook up with her for my sake,” I stated firmly. “I realize there could be a perception of me having an ulterior motive here. If you hook up with Summer, then the three of us will spend more time together, it’ll cement my place by your side, and once again it’ll seem like Dawn the Villain always gets her way in the end. I know there are still people who blame me for your breakup with Adrienne and Sasha.”

“What people?”

“I dunno ... people. Adrienne’s friends who knew you were visiting me. Classmates who know how close we are.”

“In other words, people whose opinions don’t mean jack shit to me. Nor should their opinions matter to you.”

I sighed. “Too much of Perfect Dawn still in me. I don’t like it when people don’t like me.”

Ain’t THAT the truth.

“You’re never gonna satisfy the haters no matter what you do,” Ben replied. “I’d rather you focus on me, quite honestly.”

I grinned. “I DO focus on you. Like this.” I promptly proceeded to deep-throat his prick again.

Ben groaned and caressed my hair, once more playing with the purple tips. Eventually I got him worked up enough to want inside me, and I got up to my knees and then pivoted around to straddle him reverse cowgirl. I was topless, as usual for all five of us girls, but still wore white bikini bottoms. Pulling the crotch strap aside, I took his beautiful dick in hand and held it in place while slowly settling myself all the way down. And once we were fully enjoined together, I reclined back against his broad chest while he reached around to hold my bare breasts in his hands.

Both of us went quiet as we watched the golden disk begin to sink out of view, accompanied by the ever-changing colors of the South Pacific sky. The area was silent, save for the gentle sounds of the wind and the waves. A cool breeze blew through our canopied sunbed, making the white linen flutter just a bit.

Together, my best friend and I enjoyed the moment while as intimately connected as two people can be.

Perfect.


“OHHHMMMIIIFFFUUUCCCKKKIIINNNGGG GGGAAAWWWDDD...” I groaned, humping my overworked body up and down, up and down, over and over and OVER again. We’d had a lot of orgies together, and even a lot of orgies just on this one tropical island vacation, but tonight’s particular orgy topped everything we’d done so far.

I’m getting ahead of myself.

The six of us had enjoyed a fancy dinner on the beach. Multiple Ben Juniors got involved and Ben fucked girls all over the villa. We paired up with partners - one pair in the living room, one pair by the pool, and one pair by the beach - switching every ten minutes when Adrienne’s phone alarm went off. I especially loved my time with Adrienne in the poolside cabana, making out with each other while scissoring our snatches together. Ben and Emma apparently enjoyed us as well, choosing to fuck each other on a poolside lounger so they could watch us.

The six of us then assembled together in the living room. Adrienne and Sasha strapped on Ben Juniors, I went and got a third strap-on, and the four of us with cocks doubled-up on the twins for a while. But then Adrienne and Ben doubled-up on ME, and then Ben and Emma doubled-up on Adrienne, and holy shit the night just started spiraling out of control.

We frolicked in the pool. I made out with all four of the other girls and got fingers shoved into my holes from every direction while I tried to do the same to them, and then Ben banged me from behind bent over the deck. We ran down the lagoon, more tits and asses got grabbed, and Ben fucked me flat into the sandy beach.

We fit all six of us into the big marble shower in the master bedroom and fucked some more. All five girls bent over the side of the king bed and Ben screwed around fucking all five pussies and then all five assholes. I then grabbed a Ben Junior and joined him in sodomizing the other four, and my best friend and I high-fived each other when we managed to make Eden and Emma cum at the same time.

Ben piledrivered all five of us and we all took photos to commemorate our ahegao faces.

We took showers AGAIN.

And then we tied Ben to the bed.

His chemically-hardened prick never went down. I have no idea who did what to whom or when because everything had become a blur. I sucked Ben’s dick. I sucked Ben Junior fake dicks. I got eight inches rammed into my cunt over and over again, sometimes real and sometimes not. I got eight inches rammed into my ass over and over again, sometimes real and sometimes not. While half the time I had no idea which girl was ramming a fake phallus into me, I always knew when it was the real thing. And at the very, very end, the eight-inch cock embedded in my colon was entirely real as I rode my eternal soulmate in a cowgirl position, bouncing so hard my boobies bumped into the bottom of my chin a few times.

“OHHHMMMIIIFFFUUUCCCKKKIIINNNGGG GGGAAAWWWDDD...” I groaned, humping my overworked body up and down, up and down, over and over and OVER again.

And now we’re caught up.

I was TIRED by now, for reals, my muscles only fueled by lust and my undying love for the gorgeous, gorgeous man with his big dick up my butt. My holes would probably feel chafed in the morning, but I didn’t care. I LOVED him.

I NEEDED him.

He was my EVERYTHING.

My soulmate.

I sensed when he was getting close and smiled down at my eternal lover. I leaned forward, started kissing him, and murmured in his ear how much I loved him and would never leave him and how he would be my one and only man for the rest of our lives ‘til death do us part. I started climaxing then, my colon clenching around his cock coaxing out his creamy cum as well. And my One True Love moaned into my mouth as he blasted my butthole with every single drop he had left.

The two of us lay together like that for a long time, but eventually I rolled off him and gasped for breath. The next time I glanced over I saw that Adrienne had sucked his dick into her mouth straight out of my ass.

Eden started slurping out my creampie. Emma waited eagerly for a snowball. Sasha smiled down at the sight of her girlfriend giving Ben an affectionately adoring blowjob.

But then Adrienne sat up, futzed with her hair, and clearly started to collect herself to say something.

Waaaitaminute. She’s not ... like ... like this? She wouldn’t ... Holy shit is she really gonna?

“I love you, Tiger,” Adrienne said with heartfelt sincerity. “I’ll love you Forever and Always. Will you marry me?”

Yep, she just did.

GAWDFUCKINGDAMMIT!!!


“Holy shit,” Emma exclaimed first.

“Holy SHIT!” Eden exclaimed second.

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! GAWDFUCKINGDAMMIT!!!

{No-no-no-no-no. You can’t do this. You can’t fucking do this to me. NO, Ben, NO! Don’t say ‘yes’. Don’t say ‘yes’. Don’t say ‘yes’.}

Where the fuck did THIS come from?!? Didn’t Adrienne want to marry Sasha?!? Didn’t Ben ask Adrienne back in September if she could ever give him a second chance and she turned him down flat? WHAT?! THE?! FUCK?!?!?!

This can’t be happening. This can’t be happening. This can’t be happening.

{Don’t say ‘yes’, Ben. Don’t you DARE fucking say ‘yes’! You are MINE! I am PERFECTLY happy for you to keep porking Adrienne and being her Rock and loving each other for the rest of your lives but you are MINE! I’M your Happily Ever After! ME! I’M your Number One! Things have been going so great! Hasn’t this been a magical vacation for us? Aren’t we more in love than ever? You can’t DO this! I know you and Adrienne love each other and will ALWAYS love each other and I’m totally cool with that but you can’t do this to me! No-no-no-no-no. I know they’re going through a rough patch right now but Adrienne belongs with Sasha. You belong with ME! I’m almost perfect for you! My Oath of Ben-ogamy is REAL! Priority, Honesty, Fertility, Fidelity ... I can be everything you need!!!}

Ben didn’t hear a single thing I was thinking at him, of course. I focused on him, channeling all my negative energy into The Link, thinking, {Don’t do it! Don’t do it! No! No! No! No! NO!}His eyes were wide and his mouth gaped open in absolute shock, and it looked to me like his brain was racing so fast that it overloaded and had now crashed completely.

My own brain was racing fast as well, considering all the options. Sasha asking him to marry her, I could handle; I knew Sasha had her own wants and needs and didn’t have the kind of flaming love for him that might take him away from me. I actively encouraged him to reconnect with Kim, for BJ’s sake if nothing else, knowing also that his love for his baby mama would never eclipse his love for me.

But Adrienne? Ben’s Tigress? She was special. She alone could rival my place in his heart. Priority, Honesty, Fertility, Fidelity? She could provide all four of those things for him as well as I could.

She’s held his heart twice. If she really wanted, she could do it again.

But as time went on, it was looking less and less likely.

I watched Adrienne’s expression go from loving adoration, to slightly nervous worry at his lack of immediate response, to genuine concern, and finally to a little bit of fear. She started nervously babbling about how she knew this was all so sudden and how he didn’t need to answer right away. But she also spoke of hope and love and second chances. That’s when Ben found his voice. Thank gawd, he DIDN’T say ‘yes’. He started arguing with her, actually, which made me start to relax, and Sasha and I started undoing the knots binding him to the bed.

By the time he swung his legs off the edge of the bed I knew he wasn’t about to agree to marry Adrienne, and a sense of Zen-like calm settled over me.

False alarm. Everything’s still good.


You’re a bitch, you know that?

What are you talking about?

Following the shoreline northward in the general direction that simply felt right, I silently padded down the moonlit beach while scanning left and right for any signs of my best friend. Every now and again I caught sight of footprints, which encouraged me to keep going.

You’re a self-centered, cold-hearted bitch.

WHAT?

You claimed you wanted what was best for Ben.

I DO want what’s best for Ben.

You claimed you wanted him to be happy.

I DO want him to be happy.

Did he seem very happy just now? Did he seem like he was floating away on a cloud of joy?

Well no, of course not. He’s fucking pissed off at Adrienne is what he is. But how does that make me a bitch?

Because at his moment of greatest anguish and need, all you could think of was yourself. All you could feel was relief while your soulmate got his heart crushed and a girl who has genuinely tried her best to be your friend got hers crushed as well. I thought Perfect Dawn was supposed to be kind and considerate? I thought Perfect Dawn was supposed to value the long-term happiness of those she claims to care about.

Clearly, I’m not Perfect Dawn yet.

Clearly, you never WERE. Perfect Dawn is a myth.

Perfect Dawn is a goal, an unattainable goal, but a worthwhile goal to at least aspire towards nonetheless.

Then why can’t you feel compassion at this moment?

I do. I feel bad for both of them.

Do you? Really?

I’m not gonna lie and claim I’m not relieved that Ben and Adrienne didn’t get engaged just now.

Good. Perfect Dawn shouldn’t lie, either. Honesty was one of your Four Core Qualities of Worthiness to be Ben’s Wife, right?

I don’t think Compassion is on that list.

But Priority is. Prioritizing him. Valuing his happiness. Ben is crushed right now, and you’re not doing a damn thing about it.

Sure I am. I’m out here walking down the beach to go talk to him.

And what are you going to say to him? That you’re relieved he said ‘no’ to Adrienne’s proposal because deep down you really DO want to be his wife despite all your protests to the contrary? That you felt like the only thing stopping the two of you from being together is his belief that you’re not ready to live the rest of your life without ever touching another male penis? And that once you manage to excise that defective part of your core psyche you’ll finally be perfect enough to be with him for all eternity in holy matrimony?

I can’t say all that!

Why not?

Because first of all, it’s really bad form to ask a guy to marry you twenty minutes after he turned down another girl’s marriage proposal. Second of all, Ben is going to be in an emotionally wrecked state and in no condition to seriously consider marrying me. And third of all, I’m not perfect yet! He still has that needle in the back of his head. I can see it in his eyes when he looks at me, like when we went on that snorkeling tour and I felt my loins flush with moisture when our hunky tattooed Tahitian tour guide winked at me and then Ben caught the look on my face. He knows I’d never do anything, but until I can find a way to reassure him, he’ll never be a hundred percent ready to fly.

You can’t stop having flashes. You just can’t. They’re a part of who you are.

I have to stop. I just have to focus harder, keep my urges buried.

Pssht. Yeah, like that’s worked so well all the other times you tried to keep your urges buried. Face it, girlie: they’re a part of who you are. Maybe it’s time you learned to accept them.

Ben will never marry me if he believes I’ll crave a second dick every now and again.

He’ll never believe you won’t crave a second dick every now and again because that’s just who you are.

It doesn’t have to be. I can be better.

It’s a fundamental part of your core personality. And that’s okay!

It’s not okay if it’s incompatible with Ben’s wants and needs.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you two just AREN’T compatible? Nothing is written in stone that you have to be each other’s perfect match.

It’s written in my heart.

Then love him in your heart. Do you really need to have it written on paper? It’s just a government piece of paper. What is it that really matters to you? Ben’s place by your side for all eternity? Or being his titled wife? You keep telling him over and over again that all you really want is to be by his side for the rest of your lives, ‘til death do you part, and that marrying him officially isn’t really in the plan. Why do you keep lying to him? Isn’t Honesty one of your Four Core Qualities?

I’m NOT lying to him. Getting to be the official wife isn’t my be-all, end-all goal.

Says the woman who just pleaded, ‘Don’t say yes! Don’t say yes! Don’t say yes! He’s MINE!’ and then rejoiced inside when Ben up and walked away.

I ... I did do that, didn’t I?

Bitch.

I want him to be happy.

And what if marrying Adrienne would make him happiest?

I’m scared she’d push me out of his life.

Hasn’t she already promised you she’d never do that? She knows how much you mean to him. SHE values his long-term happiness. Why can’t you?

I can. I should.

Yes, you should. Marrying Ben on paper really shouldn’t be the end goal. Finding a way to get back into a romantic relationship where he’s a hundred percent “in” and trusts you completely? Yes. That. Go get THAT goal. Lifelong partnership. Priority. Honesty. Fertility, remember that one? And yes, Fidelity. Adrienne can provide all those things for him, but that doesn’t exclude you from doing the same. Hell, if Ben marries Adrienne, the joy he finds from being settled down might even ease the needle in the back of his head so that he can trust you again.

What are you saying? I should actually give up on the idea of marrying Ben and being his titled wife?

I’m saying Perfect Dawn’s need to have the title is turning you into a self-centered, cold-hearted bitch. I’m thinking you’ve made a lot of progress these last few months in taking a chill pill, enjoying your burgeoning friendship with Summer, and not pressuring him or pressuring yourself too hard. But then one marriage proposal pops up and BOOM, self-centered, cold-hearted bitch Dawn came raging to the surface. It’s not healthy. It’s not who you want to be.

You’re asking me to give up on my dream.

I’m asking you what matters more: Perfect Dawn’s selfish need to have the formal title and announce to the whole world, ‘Look at me! I’m Ben’s wife!’? Or do you actually value Ben’s long-term happiness the way you claim to, even if that means letting him marry someone else?

I ... I don’t know.

Why does it feel like that’s the first truly honest thing you’ve said in a long time?

The answer should be simple, really. Of course I should value Ben’s long-term happiness even if it means never marrying me. The title is just a title, right?

But can you really let go of the title?

Maybe it’s BETTER if I let go of the title. Remove the temptation. Remove the apple from the Garden of Eden that led Eve astray.

Pure love. Truly PURE love. Love for the sake of love. Loving Ben because you truly love him and not so you can say, ‘I got the ring! I won! I’m the best!’

I DO love Ben. I DO want to believe my love for him is pure.

Then stop chasing the ring. Be the best friend you promised him you would be. Be HIS rock at a time like this when he needs you the most. Encourage him to accept Adrienne’s proposal if that’s what his heart truly desires while simultaneously committing yourself to be his lifelong partner for your mutual happiness. Reassure him that you will NEVER leave him for any other man and that you will forever be each other’s soulmate so that HE can have that sense of peace and security. And make it clear that you value his long-term happiness for HIS sake, not yours.

I can do that.

Good, because he’s right there.

Where?

Over there.

Ben sat on the beach staring out across the water, his knees raised and his chin atop his folded forearms. I moved to sit down beside him, looked out across the picturesque view of paradise by moonlight, and then leaned over to set my head down on his shoulder.

“You alright?” I asked gently.

Ben sat up straight, blinking in surprise as if he hadn’t noticed my presence even when I put my head down on his shoulder. But then he smiled warmly, relieved to see me.

Happy to know I was here ... for him.

Just like I’d always be here for him.

My Soulmate.

My One.

The only man I’d ever need.


-- SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2008 (JKE HOLIDAY PARTY) --

“You must be Dawn: best friend, soulmate, and great love of his life. So pleased to finally meet you.” The very pretty natural redhead with brilliant blue eyes - and a svelte, sexy figure that immediately made me start imagining the various threesome positions we could get into - extended her right hand to me in greeting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.