An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 59: Normal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 59: Normal - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- TUESDAY, JULY 7, 2009 --

The morning air was cold against my right cheek, the pillow reassuringly warm against my left. I snuggled deeper into the covers and their cocooning heat while pressing my chest against her back, covered only by a thin layer of cotton. As my senses came alive, the fingers of my right hand reflexively squeezed the large bare breast I was currently palming beneath her nightie. My left arm snaked beneath her pillow, with the hand dangling off the edge of the bed.

I also became aware of a warm presence behind me, extra pressure against my upper back from her massive mammaries and then an absence of pressure against my lower back, followed by the pressure of her pelvis against my ass. I knew without needing to think about it that Adrienne was spooned up behind me, her right forearm resting comfortably along my right leg.

Reflexively, I ground my morning wood into Summer’s panty-covered ass. And breathing deeply, I let my head roll forward to push my nose into her purple hair, smelling her sweet fragrance which somehow smelled like lavender today. But I didn’t feel any particular need to hot-dog her buns. Instead, I simply wanted to enjoy the moment with the three of us stacked together like spoons, me in the middle of the gorgeous busty bombshell sandwich. Both Adrienne and Summer were now my official girlfriends and the three of us had spent every night together since the big “cards on the table” conversation. Any guy would consider himself a lucky, lucky man to be in my position.

And yet, I couldn’t help but feel a deep sense of loss at the one girl who wasn’t with us this morning.

We were supposed to be a team, remember - a team of four. But there were just three of us now. What was supposed to be a quad (quaple?) was back to a triple.

Because Dawn was gone.

Not that Dawn was supposed to have been here in the first place. It was a weekday morning and we were no longer on vacation, having driven back home from Morris Camp yesterday afternoon. Dawn had her internship in Cupertino and even if we HAD stayed a quad (quaple?), under normal circumstances she would’ve spent the night at her parents’ house, and I’d have woken up sandwiched between Summer and Adrienne anyways.

But these weren’t normal circumstances.

Because Dawn was gone.

Not “gone until Friday when she’d come back to spend the weekend with us.”

No, Dawn was “gone until school started in August so we could take a break and reset the parameters of our best friends relationship”.

It would only be a month and a half. August 20th was only forty-four days away. Surely we could survive that long without each other, right? She wasn’t taking a year off from school to go be a ranch hand. She wasn’t skipping out on a road trip with Gwen and Robin while telling me not to call her. In fact, Dawn actively said we’d still text and Skype back and forth to stay connected in each other’s lives. Summer, especially, wanted to stay connected in Dawn’s life. So it wasn’t like we were completely separating from each other or anything like that. This was “taking a break”, not “a breakup”.

So why did it feel like a breakup?

Because it IS a breakup. Two days ago Dawn was calling you ‘husband’ and you were calling her ‘wife’. Now you’re resolved to not be romantic anymore and just be friends. In layman’s terms, that’s called a ‘divorce’.

Can’t get divorced if we were never married.

But weren’t you married to each other in your hearts? Wasn’t that the whole point of calling each other husband and wife?

Just because we’re taking this break doesn’t mean we don’t still love each other.

Which is exactly what a divorcing couple tells their kids, their friends, and their family. They’re still getting divorced.

You know what? I really don’t want to argue labels with you right now. Dawn and I have been best friends for almost twenty-five years and that’s not gonna change now. We’re not even totally separating for the entire forty-four days. For one thing, her birthday is on Thursday and even though we’re not gonna do anything more than a Skype call for that, we’ve already got plans to celebrate together with friends and family on Friday. I’m gonna see her in-person on Friday.

But you’re just gonna see her. You’re gonna talk to her. But you’re not gonna be able to give her a birthday orgasm with your dick. And whether or not you wanna argue about labels, Imma gonna go ahead and label ‘not being able to give Dawn a birthday fuck’ as Exhibit A that this is a ‘breakup’. Wasn’t ‘Ben Keeps Fucking Dawn’ the single underlying principle that guided all of your decision-making?

Not anymore. Dawn means more to me than a body to be fucked.

Of course she does. Losing the ability to fuck Dawn was never actually about sex. It’s a metaphor.

It’s a metaphor that no longer applies. We’re ‘taking a break’, not ‘breaking up’. Period.

If you really believed that, you wouldn’t be having this conversation with me right now.

It’s my first day apart from Dawn, and I’m just being me. I’m letting my mind run wild instead of reassuring myself to have faith in our relationship, to be unafraid. I’m not supposed to do that anymore. This is fine. I’m doing fine.

Annnd now you’re using the f-word.

I’m content. This is a momentary blip and I’m not gonna turn into a freaked-out, insecure, neurotic, emotional idiot about this.

You kinda already are.

No, I’m content. I’m in bed with two beautiful big-titted babes dressed in sexy nighties who would happily roll over and let me rut away in them.

And yet instead of doing just that, you’re all tensed up having a mental argument with the disembodied voice in your head.

Unnngh.

“Shhh ... heyyy, Tiger...” Adrienne soothed from right behind me. Her arm cinched around me and squeezed tightly. Raising her head, she whispered into my ear. “Relax, relax ... We’re here with you.”

I exhaled slowly as Summer also stirred and reached back to rub my leg. “What’s wrong?” she asked, turning her face back towards me.

“He misses Dawn,” Adrienne said knowingly.

“Ah,” Summer said in a tone of understanding.

“It’s fine. I’m fine,” I told them both. “Just glad to be here with both of you.”

Adrienne sighed. “I’ve never liked this word ‘fine’--”

“I’m alright, I’m alright,” I cut her off.

“It’s alright to miss her,” Adrienne insisted.

“I miss her too,” Summer added.

I sighed. “Just one more reason this was a bad idea. You need her too, Sunshine. You probably need her more than you need me.”

I’m alright,” Summer insisted. “It’s a Tuesday. She’d be going to her internship anyways. But if it makes you feel better, here, hang on a sec.”

Summer started wriggling out my grasp, and I let her go. She scooted across the bed to grab her phone off the nightstand. Moments later, she held it up, showing me Dawn’s beautiful face displayed on the screen as the phone initiated a call on speakerphone.

Dawn picked up on the second ring. “Hey, babe. I miss you too,” she said sweetly.

I blinked, a warm and fuzzy feeling in my gut at the realization Dawn was greeting ME despite the call coming in from Summer’s phone. “I love you,” I told her simply.

“We all love you and miss you,” Summer chimed in.

“All of us,” Adrienne added.

“Wish I was there,” Dawn said with a sigh. “I mean, I know I’d have been here at my parents’ place anyway, but I still wish I was there. This is for the best, though. We all know it.”

I sighed and agreed, “We do.”

All four of us went quiet for a few seconds. It wasn’t an awkward silence, more of a ... heavy ... silence. None of us wanted things to be this way, and yet we all understood the necessity.

Finally, I said, “It made me feel a lot better to hear your voice.”

“You too,” she replied quietly before taking another deep breath. “I’ll see you all in-person on Friday.”

“Can’t wait.”

“You’ll have to. But that’s okay. We’ll get through this, stronger than ever.”

“I know we will,” I agreed. “Love you.”

“Love you too. Bye guys.”

“Bye,” I replied, and then Summer and Adrienne also chimed in with their goodbyes.

And then the phone went silent.

Rolling onto my back, I stared at the ceiling for a moment, just taking deep, calming breaths.

We’ll get through this.

We’ll get through this.

Stronger than ever.

Summer’s phone vibrated, and she held it up again. After tapping the screen, my purple-haired girlfriend showed us the incoming text message: a selfie photo of my beautiful best friend with her bubblegum pink hair giving us a beaming smile, already dressed and ready to go to work.

A few seconds later, another photo came in, this time with Dawn puckering up for a kiss.

Summer immediately rotated her phone into landscape position and flicked on the camera. Flipping the camera into selfie mode, she held it aloft above the three of us. Adrienne scooched in close and Summer puckered up. I smiled momentarily and then finally all three of us were blowing kisses to the camera. After taking a half-dozen shots, Summer quickly selected a photo she thought made all three of us look good and started fiddling with the filters. And ten seconds later she sent the photo off to Dawn.

Summer and Adrienne then snuggled in closer to me, Summer’s head on my chest while Adrienne kissed my cheek.

“Feel better, Tiger?”

“Yeah...” I replied. “Thanks.”

Summer’s phone vibrated again. She glanced at the display, giggled, and then handed the phone across me to Adrienne. Immediately after, my purple-haired girlfriend slid down beneath the covers, quite obviously heading for my crotch.

“What did Dawn say?” I asked.

Adrienne held up the phone for me to read the message: Send me a pic with his dick in your mouth. I’ve got time to jill off before work.

I chuckled. Yeah ... we were gonna get through this.


At our usual time, June and I walked out of The Nest and hit the sidewalk heading for the BART station. Unusually, I reached out and slid my hand into hers.

June smiled and briefly glanced down at our interlaced fingers but said nothing, merely continuing on our way.

“So how’d it go last night?” I asked with a bit of a knowing smirk.

June arched an eyebrow. “How’d what go?”

“You know what I’m talking about.”

“I’m not sure that I know. I could hazard a guess, but my guess could be wrong, and I’d rather you verify exactly what it is you think I know that you’re talking about, rather than depend on pure conjecture.”

I rolled my eyes and squeezed her hand. “How did it go last night, coming out to your parents?” I knew that after we’d all returned home from Morris Camp yesterday, Kim, June, and BJ had driven over to San Bruno to talk to Mr. and Mrs. Song.

“Ah. That,” June stated flatly. And then she went utterly silent as we continued walking.

When it became clear she would not be forthcoming, I came to a stop on the sidewalk and tugged back on her hand so that she’d have to stop and face me. “That bad?”

“Bad? No, not at all. Just trying to put my thoughts together right now.” She smiled distantly. “My parents were quite understanding, all things considered. Truth be told, I think they were actually expecting me to ... to come out of the closet, as it were.”

I blinked. “Really?”

June blushed. “I’m not very good at hiding my emotions when I have them. In the same way my parents figured out I had a boyfriend at the end of the first semester, they figured out that Kim meant much more to me than an ordinary roommate. Every time I visited home for a weekend, they’d ask me about my daily life and my friends. Ever since I became official with you, I felt a lot more relaxed and willing to share that stuff with them. I still tell them how much I love you and how much you mean to me, but...”

“But you’ve also told them how much Kim means to you?”

“Not intentionally.” June blinked. “See, I thought I was doing a good job keeping my feelings for her under wraps. I talked about BJ a lot, actually. They like to hear about him, so finally getting the chance to meet him last night was like a dream come true for them. I think they started to believe they might eventually get to be a Ye Ye and a Nai Nai.”

“Grandpa and Grandma in Mandarin, right?”

“Right.” June smiled and shrugged. “Of course, I reminded them that I had no interest in ever having kids of my own. I’ve told them that since I was twelve. But the point is, my parents figured out pretty easily that not only was I fond of your son, but that I was quite fond of his mother as well.”

“Ah.”

June gave me a wan smile, shrugged, and then started walking again. Our hands were still joined, so she tugged me along. “Anyways, my parents were quite welcoming of Kim, and they were of course delighted with BJ. He wound up sitting in my mom’s lap, reading a story to her. Such a show-off.”

I chuckled. “He knows his audience. When grown-ups start oohing and ahhing, he knows to repeat the behavior as often as possible.”

“Like father, like son, only it’s girls moaning and screaming in ecstasy.”

I barked a laugh. “It’s funny because it’s true.”

June smiled as well. “In any case, Kim got a much lighter grilling than you did.”

“You mean nobody challenged her to a ping-pong death match?”

June snorted. “They were very accepting of her from the start. I think all dads are inherently suspicious of any boy that takes interest in their daughters, but girlfriends are far less ... threatening. Ba Ba would like to think he’ll always be the most important man in my life.”

I nodded slowly but didn’t look over at June, just continuing to hold her hand. It wasn’t until I realized she’d gone silent that I finally glanced over and found June giving me a funny look.

“Jealous?” she asked.

I snorted. “Of your dad? Please.”

June smiled, stopped walking, and then leaned in to give me a soft kiss. “You’re still the most important man in my life, Ge Ge. My dad will always be my dad. But my future is next to you.”

I felt warmth in my heart, and I leaned in to give her a soft kiss.

When I pulled back, June grinned and then started walking again. “Anyways, I told my parents I was still dating you ... sort of. At least, I told my parents that I was bisexual and that I still had feelings for you. I told them you still look out for me, and of course BJ is your son and Kim’s his mother, so that you’ll always be in their lives as well. It’s not a ... well ... not a ‘normal’ relationship, but who ever said we need to be normal?”

“We don’t.”

June nodded firmly, her jaw set. “I’ve spent my entire lifetime having people tell me I wasn’t ‘normal’. I’ve had people telling me I should try to be normal.”

“I’m pretty sure you never gave those kinds of people a second thought.”

“A second thought, sure I did.” June sighed. “I wished to be ‘normal’ for a little while. But by the time I got to high school, I realized that most ‘normal’ people are simply pea-brained troglodytes jealous of my superior intellect.”

I chuckled and shook my head. “You ever call them that to their faces?”

“Absolutely.”

“No wonder you had so many friends growing up.”

June made a face. “That’s sarcasm again.”

“Yes it is.”

“Whatever. I got over trying to be ‘normal’ a long, long time ago. Nobody’s going to tell me how to act, how to live, or how to love.” June squeezed my hand and smiled at me. “Nobody except the people who really matter to me. People like Kim. People like you.”

“Glad to hear it.”

“I’ll always love you, Ge Ge.”

“And I’ll always love you.” I stopped walking and pulled her to me for another kiss.

June was glowing now, quite perky happy. I was reminded of her youthful energy from her “puppy love” days. We started walking again, with June practically skipping. But then she settled down to a regular stroll again and flashed me a mysterious smile.

“What?” I asked, curious.

“So that’s when my parents started bugging Eve about her lesbian romance,” she explained.

I cocked my head. “Excuse me?”

June giggled, and we kept going.


“Ohmigawd ... ohmigawd ... Holy shhhhhiiiiii...”

Penny never quite finished that word as I burrowed inch after inch of thick dick into her backdoor. The beautiful redhead was bent over on all fours before me, my hands on her hips tugging her body towards my pelvis while I clenched my abdominals and thrust my way through her tight anal canal.

Beneath Penny in a sixty-nine position, Adrienne lavished languid oral love onto to my co-worker’s labia and clit, her talented tongue teasing and titillating the younger girl’s tender twat while I simultaneously shoved my swollen stiff schlong through the sexy redhead’s slickened sphincter.

Above Penny and holding the lubricated four-inch butt plug she’d just removed from Penny’s patootie, Sasha stared down at the sight of my thick dick disappearing from view into the redhead’s rectal cavity, her dark eyes glittering with delight. “Soooo fucking hot,” the brunette groaned before tilting her head up to look at me and then searing a kiss across my lips.

Sasha and I made out for a minute. At the same time, I gripped Penny’s hips in my hands and fought through her anal chute’s resistance until I’d buried every last inch of my cock inside her colon. Adrienne continued to lick Penny’s love button right up until I got myself balls-deep up the redhead’s butt, and then she tilted her head to lavish languid oral love onto my testicles instead.

I’m getting ahead of myself again.

More or less, this first day back at work was proceeding as expected. Having been out of the office since last Tuesday, there was a lot to catch up on and I’d been in and out of meetings all morning. This meant that my randy redhead was really, really horny after spending a week away from all of us. She’d actually wanted to come over to The Nest last night, but I’d begged off citing weariness from the trip (not to mention being in a weird mood thinking over my “break” from Dawn). So of course Penny immediately leaped at my invitation for her to come over to The Love Nest for a nooner, and then she pretty much assaulted me in the elevator going up.

Penny had her legs wrapped around my waist and her tongue buried halfway down my throat as I carried her out of the elevator on the 35th floor and knocked at the apartment door rather than try to fish out my keys. Summer had let us in, giggling as she greeted us. Penny barely let me pry my lips away from hers to greet Summer in return.

As it turned out, Adrienne and Sasha had already gotten started before us, having stripped down to their underwear and initiated a makeout session that included having their hands in each other’s panties. The gorgeous girls gleefully welcomed the newcomer and instantly made Penny the center of attention. I literally tossed the horny redhead onto the bed between them and then leaned against the wall to watch the fierce females pounce upon her like hapless prey. And only once Sasha parked her head in Penny’s pretty pussy while Adrienne straddled the poor girl’s face ordering, “Eat me, bitch!” did I finally start to take off my clothes.

But before joining in the fleshpile on the bed, I first poked my head out the door and called out, “Summer? You coming?”

My girlfriend walked over to the end of the hallway and gave me a short little wave. “I’m making lunch for everyone,” she explained. “Don’t worry about me; I got my cookies this morning. More for Penny this way.”

I grinned and blew her a kiss. “Love you, Sunshine.”

She beamed at me, a radiant smile. “Love you too.” And then she headed back into the kitchen.

Only then did I join the girls. Sasha was kneeling atop the bed with her ass at the perfect spot for me to enter her from behind, so enter her I did. The brunette beauty moaned into Penny’s crotch as she felt my fat phallus filling her up. I stroked her spine and reached around to grab her big breasts as handholds, promptly picking up the pace to plunder her pleasurable pussy until she proclaimed her peak.

Next was Penny herself after both Adrienne and Sasha got up and moved out of the way. I pushed myself into my randy redhead in a missionary position, tasting my Tigress’s nectar on her tongue as we kissed while my big dick slid through her sweet slice of heaven like butter. The other two lay down on either side of us, Adrienne kissing me while Sasha started making out with Penny. And then after a minute, I rolled us over so that Penny was on top and the girls could sandwich her between them.

Penny was in seventh heaven, riding my thick column of manmeat while a world-famous supermodel rubbed her clit and sucked on her tongue, all with a gorgeous buxom brunette nibbling on her titties. As for my part I was mauling Adrienne’s massive mammaries in my hands and enjoying the way every little thing the girls did to Penny made her squeak and tighten up her twat around my tumescent tool.

Eventually Adrienne swung a leg over my head and knelt on my face so I could remind her I could eat her out as well as any of the girls. Once we got Penny to cum and then dismount, my Tigress bent over to deep-throat my dick and complete the sixty-nine. But we only went after each other like that for a couple of minutes before Adrienne rolled onto her back and crooned for me to come fill up her lonely pussy.

It was only after I made Adrienne cum that I glanced over at Penny and Sasha sixty-nining and first noticed that Penny was wearing the butt plug. In hindsight I realized her pussy had been a little tighter when I’d been in it, but this was the first time I’d gotten a real good look at her naked ass. I couldn’t help but reach over and start fondling the redhead’s pale buttcheek and buzz the butt plug a bit. That’s when Penny picked her head up and moaned, “I’ve been craving to feel your cock deep inside my ass again, lover.”

“Fill me up first, Tiger,” Adrienne crooned. “Then while Penny’s slurping out the creampie, Sasha can suck you hard again and you’ll last extra-long in Penny’s ass.”

“I love the way you think,” I told her before picking up the pace and then thundering down the final stretch, slamming forward one final time to wash down the buxom blonde bombshell’s womb with all my sperm.

So then in accordance with Adrienne’s plan, Penny started sucking out the creampie while Sasha lavished oral love onto my semi-hard schlong. Once she pronounced me ready, Penny got flipped around into a sixty-nine position, Sasha pulled out the butt plug and gave the redhead an impromptu rimjob before adding some extra lube. And then I started shoving my swollen stiff schlong through the sexy redhead’s slickened sphincter.

“Ohmigawd ... ohmigawd ... Holy shhhhhiiiiii...”

Penny never quite finished that word as I burrowed inch after inch of thick dick into her backdoor.

Sasha stared down at the sight of my thick dick disappearing from view into the redhead’s rectal cavity, her dark eyes glittering with delight. “Soooo fucking hot,” the brunette groaned before tilting her head up to look at me and then seared a kiss across my lips.

Just a normal lunchtime nooner at The Love Nest.


“So you and Dawn aren’t ... aren’t going to be intimate anymore?” Penny asked uncertainly. “Like ... ever?”

The five of us were finishing up lunch. Adrienne laired at the head of the table, as usual, looking supremely satisfied and quite sexually satiated. To Adrienne’s right, Sasha had her laptop open atop the table in front of the empty seat beside her, looking over the contract for one of Adrienne’s upcoming gigs. I sat to Adrienne’s left, with Summer beside me and then Penny seated at the far end of the table.

I shook my head and insisted, “This isn’t forever. Dawn and I have been best friends for twenty-five years, and a month and a half isn’t gonna kill us. That’s not to say we’re gonna hop right back into bed with each other as soon as school starts. But we’re both sexual creatures, and I have no doubt that once we find our balance again, we’ll bring back that part of our relationship.”

“Penny just wants to make sure she’ll eventually get that fantasy of sixty-nining with Dawn while you cram your fat cock up her ass,” Adrienne drawled.

The redhead blushed and smiled. “Sixty-nining with you while my lover crammed his fat cock up my ass was a fantasy come true.”

“And what am I, chopped liver?” Sasha complained, glancing up from her screen.

Penny paled. “I ... n-n-no. I didn’t mean--”

“Relax. She’s teasing you,” Adrienne reassured her.

Sasha stuck her tongue out at Adrienne. “Yes, I was teasing. Although to be clear: I DO expect to sixty-nine with you while Ben crams his fat cock up your ass at some point in the near future, or we could do it while he crams his fat cock up MY ass.”

“¿Por que no los dos?” Adrienne quipped.

Everyone chuckled.

“Seriously, though,” Penny continued, “I’m sorry about Dawn. I know how important she is to you.”

I waved her off. “It’s alright; we’ll work it out. But how was your long holiday break? Big family barbecue? Fireworks?”

Penny shrugged. “Eh, kind of a birthday party piñata popper.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

Penny smiled and shook her head. “Don’t be. It was nice to be with my family.”

She went silent for a moment, her gaze drifting as she got lost in thought, a bittersweet smile spreading across her face.

But it was only a moment, and then she smiled a little more broadly as she looked around the table at us. “Dad’s barbecues are always EPIC. He invites all the neighbors and it turns into this huge thing. Plus there are actual fireworks, yes.”

“Sounds better than a piñata popper,” I remarked.

“Well...” Penny waggled her head. “Not exactly. I mean, I loved them as a kid, but the older I got the more I realized I didn’t fit in with everybody else. I wasn’t ‘normal’. The girls my age only cared about boys, and the boys only cared about getting into my panties. I started hiding out upstairs in my bedroom reading books until my mom came to scold me for being anti-social and dragged me out to rejoin the party. ‘Why can’t you just be normal?’ was a common question in my house. I suppose some things never change. Even on this visit, nobody asked me about my career or about life in San Francisco; they all just wanted to know if I was dating anybody or scolding me that I’d die an old maid if I didn’t start getting serious about guys.”

“Sorry to hear that,” I repeated.

Penny smirked. “I did tell them I was in love. That wasn’t a lie, at least.”

I blushed. “Um, that must’ve caused a bit of a stir.”

Penny shrugged. “Everybody wanted to see photos and started peppering me with questions, of course. But I told them that was none of their business and had nothing further to say on the subject. Not even my mom could get me to say anything. What could I say, really? That the guy I’m in love with already has a girlfriend and a half-dozen other girls he’s banging - one of whom is a world-famous supermodel? Not the sort of thing a middle-aged Midwestern housewife is prepared to hear.”

I pursed my lips and glanced down at the table.

“It’s not your fault,” Penny said softly. “Nothing I didn’t already know I was getting myself into, nor am I complaining. It is what it is. You’ve been fair and honest with me. That’s more than I can say for a lot of other guys I’ve had feelings for.”

“Me too,” Summer said softly, which drew all of our attention. She looked down at her lap, and I immediately reached over to stroke her leg.

Penny winced. “I’m being a downer again, aren’t I? I know I need to get better at not saying the stuff guaranteed to ruin the mood.”

“It’s alright,” I insisted. “I’m glad you feel comfortable enough to open up to us.”

“It’s alright, really,” Summer added, looking up with a smile. She then reached over to caress my face before turning her attention to Penny. “Lucky for both of us, we ended up in his life. He’s a special man, full of love, and he would never intentionally hurt anyone. He’s the great love of my life, and there’s no one else I’d rather be with.”

“Preaching to the choir,” Penny said. “No need to convince me.”

Summer smiled. “What else did you do on your trip, besides the big neighborhood barbecue?”

Penny shrugged. “Not much. I don’t really have any friends back home to reconnect with, so it was mostly just sitting around the house reading, catching up on sleep, with my parents and me generally ignoring each other. I certainly didn’t have nearly as many adventures as you all did: horseback riding, ropes course, climbing wall, all that stuff.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.