An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 58: Kung Fu Panda

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58: Kung Fu Panda - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SATURDAY, JULY 4, 2009 --

“Nnngggaaahhh...” I groaned in mixed agony and ecstasy, my back arching as my chin went up and my head flopped back.

A few seconds later, I closed my eyes, let my head loll forward, and allowed my jaw to go slack as I groaned again, “Unnnggghhh...”

“You must’ve really overworked yourself yesterday,” Dad muttered, digging his thumb into a knotted muscle just below my right shoulder blade, causing me to arch my back away from the pain and yelp again in mixed agony and ecstasy.

The agony came first, but the more my dad concentrated on that little mass of locked-up fibrous, elastic tissue irritated by repetitive motion (a LOT of repetitive motion), the more I felt the muscle release, and that’s where the ecstasy came in. Seriously, it almost felt better than an ejaculation.

Did you just say your dad gave you--

Annnd we’re cutting off that train of thought right then and there.

“Gggghhhhrrrrnnnn...” I groaned, sagging as that particular knot relaxed and I started feeling a little more whole again.

“How did you know exactly where to do that?” Adrienne asked Dad from her spot beside us. “I’ve tried to give him massages, and I’d like to think I’m pretty good at what I do. But he’s never made that noise before.”

Hehe. Your dad just made you make a noise that even Adri--

Dude, I will lobotomize you right out of my skull with a dining hall spork if you finish that sentence.

“Well hang on ... uhhh...” Dad stroked his fingers around the sides of my back with gentle pressure, zeroing in on another spot a little higher and to the right and then finishing, “... here. Put your finger right here.”

I felt Adrienne’s hand join my dad’s on my back for a brief moment, and then he took his hand away.

“Now, just a little lower,” Dad continued. “What does that feel like?”

“A knot.”

“Ah, but move your finger back up to that first spot I showed you. What does that feel like?”

“It ... I dunno,” Adrienne muttered. “Feels the same, actually.”

“Not quite. The trick here is to know what the muscle looks like under the skin. The big ones moving horizontally here out from the spine are called the trapezius, like a big triangle. But in this spot are the scapular muscles moving vertically up and down, not the big horizontal ones. Like any attempt to relax a muscle, you wanna work from the node outward, like starting an arm massage at the shoulder and then stroking down. So here when you feel that knot right there? You actually want to start at the top of it and work down, make sense?”

“Ahhh...” Adrienne said in understanding. “I would’ve probably started at that first spot I found.”

“Which would actually just aggravate this other spot here. You’d be relaxing one knot while making another knot worse.”

“Got it.”

Dad started chuckling. “Thing is: the scapular muscles are smaller and prone to overuse in athletes from throwing and other overhead movements. They’re not (how to put this?), they aren’t muscles that really get used a whole lot when having sex. Not like the lumbar muscles or obliques. What HAVE you kids been doing?”

“Ummm...” Adrienne mumbled, going silent.

“I was playing catch with BJ,” I muttered. “My sex muscles are in great shape, thank you very much. Throwing muscles? Not so much.”

“You were playing fetch with BJ,” Adrienne corrected. “You tried to launch the ball the length of a football field without stretching and overdid it. You’re not as young as you used to be, Tiger.”

Dad laughed behind me. A moment later, he asked, “You wanna take over?”

“No, keep going. I wanna watch an expert at work.”

“Hey,” I grumbled. “Never heard you complaining about my massage technique.”

“Well you never stopped to teach me while I was watching you massage someone else.”

“We can take care of that-- NNGGHH! Oww, Dad!” I had suddenly jerked upright when Dad started working on that scapular knot he’d been showing Adrienne. “Anyway, we can take care of that later, after he’s done with me.”

Adrienne laughed and pecked my cheek. “Sounds good.”

Dad spent the next several minutes showing Adrienne what he was doing, his voice soothing and a bit monotone. It was so soothing, in fact, that I fell asleep.

No seriously, I fell asleep.

One minute, I sat upright on the front edge of my dad’s lounge chair by the lake. The next minute, I jerked awake with the same sort of startled, ‘Shit, did I just fall asleep?’ feeling an overtired driver gets on the highway late at night.

My dad laughed and patted me on the back, saying, “All done, kiddo.”

I groaned at the idea of my dad calling me “kiddo”. But I still glanced back at him and said gratefully, “Thanks, Dad.”


So after my dad finished up relieving me of my back pain, Adrienne of course wanted me to show her my own techniques and advice for how to give a backrub. She stood atop her lounge chair, put her fingers to her lips, and let out a piercing whistle, which pretty much drew the attention of the entire beach to her. She waved her arm rather vigorously from side-to-side (which made two other things wave pretty vigorously from side-to-side, barely restrained as they were in her red, white, and blue bikini for the Fourth of July).

So let’s just say Adrienne had a lot of attention on herself.

But the world-famous supermodel acted like she didn’t even notice, her attention focused directly on the volleyball court where Sasha, Dawn, Brandi, Jared, Dayna, and the twins were playing with some of the twins’ old friends: a group of college-age kids and older high schoolers. Adrienne gestured with some kind of hand signal, to which Sasha immediately raised one index finger as if to say, “Wait up a minute.” And then they all returned to playing, presumably to finish up their game.

I arched an eyebrow at my Tigress, querying, “If all you needed was a guinea pig for me to give a backrub, Summer, Kim, and June are right there.” I gestured at the shoreline less than ten feet away from us, where the three in question were building sandcastles with BJ.

Adrienne giggled while gesturing for them to come over to us. “Sure, for now.”

“What’s up, A.D.?” Summer asked as she approached, although Kim, June, and BJ kept playing.

“Ben and Dad are having a backrub competition.”

I blinked in surprise, but my dad beat me to it, asking, “We’re having a what now?”

“Fine, it’s not a competition,” Adrienne drawled to me before turning back to Summer. “Ben and his dad have graciously volunteered to give us all backrubs, and then after they’re done we can compare notes ... but it’s totally not a competition.”

I arched an eyebrow. Adrienne had her diabolical look again, like she was about to pull out a blindfold or something. But I simply chuckled and shook my head. Interlacing my fingers, inverting my hands, and then stretching out my arms, I muttered, “Bring it on.”

So that’s how my dad and I basically spent the next hour giving backrubs to all the ladies of our group. Adrienne went first with my dad and Summer sat in front of me. Then June got a backrub from my dad and Kim got one from me. Meanwhile, the others wrapped up their volleyball game, sauntered over to us, and got clued in to what was going on. Thirty seconds later, Jared was parked on the lounge chair next to my dad with Brandi in front of him, while Sasha sat down in front of my dad and Dayna sat down in front of me. And after them, Jared gave Emma a backrub, Dad gave Dawn a backrub, and I gave one to Eden.

The girls all kept their bikini tops fastened, and Dad was exceptionally careful not to grab any sideboob, not even on accident. Well, he was careful about it until Jack and Deanna Evans came over to join us along with my mom. The girls ribbed Jack about pulling up another lounge chair, but he politely declined and said he’d rather watch. Then Deanna Evans sat down in front of my dad, slipped the clasp of her bikini top herself, and flashed him a flirtatious wink. His hands moved over her creamy skin with comfortable familiarity, his fingertips catching a good bit of side boob as she trapped her bikini cups to her chest. But he neither shied away from them nor went out of his way to cop a feel.

Meanwhile, seeing as Adrienne had gotten the whole “competition/comparing notes” thing started in the first place, she took a seat in front of Jared to get a backrub from him. But I didn’t pay them or my dad and Deanna much notice.

Honestly, my attention was more on my mom, since I was the one giving her a massage.

It felt ... weird.

Like, really, really weird.

I definitely wasn’t about to cop a feel and felt quite glad she kept her bikini top fastened. Seriously, I was pretty awkward about the whole thing and felt nothing but relief when it was finally over.

We guys all got a few minutes break after that to stretch our fingers and drink some water, but then the girls started again. Summer went to my dad, Kim went to Jared, and June came to me. Then Sasha went to Jared, Dayna went to Dad, and Dawn came to me, and so on, and so on. The girls kept rotating, even BJ got a few minutes with each of us, and my fingers were seriously starting to cramp up by the end.

I’m not totally sure whether or not each girl got a backrub from all three of us, but at some point they stopped. I was quite relieved by then, feeling pretty tired. Like, I could have sex for hours, but one hour of giving back-to-back backrubs could still wear me out in a way that fucking never did, and I found myself slumped against the backrest of my lounge chair.

Dad and Jared were next to me, looking much worse for wear. I suppose I at least had some practice with giving back-to-back backrubs with the girls, dating back to my college days. That Stanford summer my backrubs had been in especially high demand, so I was more used to it than the other two.

The girls all left us alone while giggling together like a gaggle of geese. But after two minutes, Brandi came over and collected Jared. The two of them then headed off by themselves, perhaps to do a little hike or so she could show him the climbing wall or something.

Yeah, uh-huh. They’re going ‘rock climbing’.

Dude, I don’t wanna think about that too hard.

A mental flash of Brandi naked - a few feet up on a rock wall with her butt at just the right height to reach over and stick a few fingers in - flitted through my mind and disappeared too soon.

Thought you didn’t wanna think about that.

Shut up.

In any case, BJ took off running after something that caught his eye. For all I knew it was a random duck, but the gaggle of girls trailed after him, which ultimately left me and my dad alone.

I glanced over at him and asked, “Did you enjoy that?”

He gave me a curious look. “Enjoy what?”

I shrugged. “Getting your hands on a bunch of beautiful young women.”

Dad snorted and sighed. “Felt a little awkward, more like it. I’m twice their age.”

“So?” I shrugged. “You saying if some gorgeous 25-year-old babe came onto you and asked you to fuck her pretty little brains out, you’d turn her away?”

Dad’s eyes narrowed. “Is this before or after your mother castrated me for even thinking about it?”

I chuckled and shook my head. “Guess that answers that.”

“Answers what?”

I shrugged and sighed. “Not something I try to think about, quite honestly: my parents having sex. But we obviously know you and the Evanses swing with each other, and there had been some debate amongst us ‘kids’ about how far that swinging went.”

“For me and your mother: it’s just us, Jack, and Deanna.”

I arched an eyebrow. “But Jack and Deanna play around more than that?”

Dad frowned. “Uh, that’s not really my place to say.”

“Seems like you already said it.” I shrugged. “If the Evanses similarly limited things to just the four of you, it would’ve been a lot easier to just say that.”

Dad shrugged. “Make of it what you will. I’m just saying it’s not my place to say.”

I chuckled and shook my head. “Well at least I know where I got my bad lying skills from.”

Dad just laughed and shook his head.

“Plus, Mom made a remark in Tahoe that seemed to imply Deanna lets him screw anything with a pair of tits he can get his hands on or something like that.”

“If you wanna know what your mother meant, you should ask her.”

“Oh, no. No thank you,” I replied immediately while waving my hands, and on his face I could now see where Brooke got her trademark ‘Evil Grin’ from. But then a thought occurred, and I paused to furrow my eyebrows. “Is that why he didn’t join in giving backrubs? So he wouldn’t, quote, ‘get his hands on’ any of my girls?”

“I’m not about to comment on that one way or the other.” Dad chuckled and raised his hands. But then he immediately grimaced, turning his palms inward and letting his fingers curl as he muttered, “Speaking of backrubs...”

“You alright?” I asked.

Dad held his hands up again and visibly stretched them, still grimacing. “I don’t know how you do it: keeping up with that many girls at the same time.”

I shrugged. “It’s all in the wrist.”

Dad snorted immediately and shook his head at my lame joke. “Seriously, though, how DO you keep up? Like right now, I feel like my fingers are about to fall off, and you’re just fine.”

“I was pretty tired and my fingers were sore immediately after we finished,” I told him. “But after all this time juggling multiple relationships at the same time, you could say I’m used to it by now.”

“Word I’m hearing is that you’re planning to continue juggling multiple relationships indefinitely.”

I blinked and then arched an eyebrow at him. “What else have you heard?”

Dad exhaled slowly and shrugged. “That you’ve realized you shouldn’t get married just because you’re supposed to get married. That rather than trying to choose any one woman to spend the rest of your life with, you’d rather be greedy and keep Adrienne, Dawn, AND Summer by your side until the end of time. That Sasha will be the cool auntie who brings presents from her travels or something. And that Kim and June are going to reveal their relationship to June’s parents but remain a close part of your life. Did I miss anything?”

I shrugged. “That pretty much covers it.”

“That’s the sort of life any man would be lucky to have.”

“I’m in a hundred percent agreement with you.”

“Think it’ll last?”

“I don’t know...” I sighed and leaned against the lounge chair’s backrest. “All of this is so very theoretical. It’s easy to wrap my head around the concept of being married to one woman; there are examples everywhere around me. It’s harder to wrap my head around the concept of balancing my relationships with Adrienne, Dawn, AND Summer. They’re all unique in their own different ways, with different wants and needs to take into consideration. I know I want all three of them in my life, but HOW I’m actually gonna manage that is a whole different thing. It’s only been three weeks since Yvaine died, and while Summer is definitely on the mend and I don’t feel quite so emotionally drained, I’m still struggling to keep my head above water, you know?”

“I know, and that’s fair. Nobody’s expecting you to have it all figured out. Further, the burden isn’t entirely on YOU to figure it out, either. You may be the only man in your current ... uhhh ... quaple? Quad? What do you call a four-person relationship?”

I shrugged.

“Anyway,” Dad continued, “much as the girls throw around the term ‘harem’, you’re not some all-powerful king with a bevy of sexual playthings at your beck and call.”

You’re not? This is news to me.

Shut it, dude.

“You’re one part of a four-person relationship of equals, not a harem master,” Dad continued, uninterrupted. “That means you basically have a twenty-five-percent responsibility to figure it out, and we both know how smart those girls are and how comfortable they are setting their own parameters for a relationship.”

“I know.”

“So again: the burden isn’t all on you, much as you try to shoulder as much of it as you can, and sometimes more than you can.”

I sighed and rubbed my forehead, repeating, “I know.”

“Like right now: Does it feel like you’re trying to shoulder a little more than you can handle? Does it still feel like you’re barely treading water?”

“At times, yes.”

Dad smiled. “Can I give you some sage advice?”

I nodded sincerely. “Of course.”

“Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why they call it ‘the present’.”

I blinked twice. “Did you just quote Kung Fu Panda to me?”

Dad grinned. “They were showing it in the big tent on Thursday evening, and your mom and I took BJ over there while you and the girls were ... uh ... busy.”

I chuckled.

Dad reached across the gap between our two lounge chairs and held my shoulder. “What happened to Yvaine was a tragedy, but you’ll eventually move on. There are no guarantees for the future, and while any responsible adult will be mindful and be prepared, you are allowed to enjoy yourself right now. Life has been difficult recently. But we’re on vacation, right? We’re not at work. We’re not even going through the mundane routine of our daily lives. We’re chillaxing in the shade in our swim trunks while a bevy of beautiful women in bikinis frolics around the beach over there. This is a time to enjoy the present, right?”

I nodded slowly and reached up to pat his hand. “Right.”


Fireworks were a definite no-go in a forest area as the noise would frighten the wildlife and ... well ... fire and trees don’t mix very well. But the camp still put together a pretty nice Fourth of July program for all of the families to enjoy, with music, dancing, and games themed around the red, white, and blue. Everyone in camp always attended.

Everyone but us.

I mean, we usually attended every year, but not this year. I didn’t yet know why, but for some reason, Adrienne insisted that I meet her at the stables at dinnertime when we’d normally be grilling hot dogs and burgers in the grand old American barbecue tradition. And when I’d asked her why, she’d gotten that diabolical look on her face and replied smugly, “Trust me, Tiger. Trust me.”

I did trust her.

With good reason.

The stables themselves were devoid of human beings when I arrived, not even ranch hands. All of the horses were in their stalls for the evening, with none in the open corral. I wasn’t exactly sure what I was supposed to be doing, so I simply propped up my right foot on the lower bar of the corral fence and looked around, wondering what new trick (or treat?) Adrienne would have up her sleeve.

Then, after deciding I should probably meander around a little more to investigate, somebody whistled in the familiar staccato tones of “shave and a haircut” (definitely not a bird), which drew my attention over to the nearby barn in which all of the hay and other equipment was stored. The big sliding door was now cracked open with an arm extended outside, waving.

Whoever she is, she isn’t coming outside. Must be naked.

Works for me.

With a smirk, I sauntered over to the barn door, found it still cracked open only a few inches, and pulled it aside just enough so I could squeeze myself through. And although I still had presence of mind enough to slide the door shut behind me and latch it, my jaw dropped at the sight within.

They weren’t naked.

This was even better.

Ten gorgeous young women were lined up in front of me wearing cowboy hats, some with their hair loose, some with their hair in single or double ponytails, and some in braids. All ten of them wore plaid button-down shirts, most of them tied off at the midriff just below their breasts, and some with the sleeves rolled up. And all ten of them wore full-length riding chaps.

Just the chaps, you see: no jeans or panties beneath them, although they still wore cowboy boots. The important thing is that I had ten bare asses pointed straight back at me with the girls in a single row, all of them with their hands on their hips looking over their shoulders with big grins.

Adrienne whistled, and all ten of them started shaking their booties.

Adrienne whistled again, and all ten of them bent over at the waist, grabbing their asscheeks and spreading them wide.

Adrienne whistled one more time, and all ten of them stood up, turned around, and raised their plaid shirts up and over their tits, flashing me at the same time. Dayna started hooting and hollering as she jiggled her mammaries side to side, the rest of the girls joined in with excited squeals and giggles. And Brandi started hopping straight up and down excitedly, really making her titties dance.

Yes, Brandi.

Best. Day. Ever.

Agreed.


In all my visits to Morris Camp or anywhere else, I’d only fucked in a barn just once, and that one had been a quickie with Dawn just to knock it off the bucket list, so to speak. Today, though, we certainly intended to take our time and really enjoy ourselves. Thick wool blankets covered several “nests” made out of hay, and had also been draped over blocky hay bales. For the first twenty minutes or so, the eleven of us were like kids in a candy store, eager to try out different positions and fuck around in different places just for the sake of trying them out.

I blasted Dayna from behind, the buxom blonde bombshell bent over a stack of hay bales, bouncing my pelvis off her bubble butt. Adrienne wanted to go next. And then June went after her, although she pronounced being bent over the hay bale as “too soft”.

I fucked Emma while she knelt on all fours in a wheelbarrow, her ass hanging over the edge. In hindsight, I should’ve stood in front of the wheel so that the wheelbarrow’s legs would support the impact of my thrusts. As it was, I’d been standing between the two handles, and when I rammed myself forward just hard enough, the wheelbarrow tipped forward and we both went flying over the front of it.

Eden opted to lie down on her back in the wheelbarrow with her ass thrust up and over the front lip. I held onto the sides of the wheelbarrow and fucked downward into her tight teenage twat.

Dawn parked me in a seated position atop what amounted to a large metal basket suspended on a cable from a barn joist pulley thirty feet in the air. She got herself mounted on me, had Summer crank the winch to raise us up a few feet, and proceeded to ride me in such a way that made the whole basket sway side-to-side. To see my more beautiful-than-words best friend with a delighted grin on her face, long bubblegum pink hair braided into twin pigtails beneath a black cowboy hat, blue and white plaid button-down shirt untied to let her big tits spill out, and assless chaps on her legs while she humped her pussy with its small purple arrow pointing the way to heaven: well it was more beautiful than words.

Sasha then had to put her aerial skills to the test by hoisting the metal basket about eight feet up in the air, reaching up to hold onto it with both hands, and wrapping her legs around me while I stood on the ground and fucked up into her. Kim was a little less adventurous, happy to have me in a comfortable hay nest.

Someone put a blindfold on Summer along with a leather bridle (the BDSM kind, not the horse kind) with an open ring that held open her mouth so I could hold her head in my hands and fuck her face. Dawn then hogtied Summer’s wrists together with a leather strap, hooked the strap onto a metal rack used for holding up ranch tools, and proceeded to spank the hell out of the bound girl’s bare buttcheeks with a riding crop. And then of course I had to go grab my girlfriend’s hips and start powerfucking her against the wall.

Finally I splooged Sasha’s succulent snatch full of sticky spermy spunk, and that was just the first round.

The girls all kept their assless chaps, plaid shirts, and cowboy hats on. We fucked like animals in that barn making noises I prayed no little kids could hear. June swaggered like a true cowboy with a double-ended Ben Junior strap-on sprouting from her loins before bending Dawn over a hay bale to bang her from behind. Dayna and Sasha sixty-nined in a hay nest while Kim gave Dayna a rimjob. And Adrienne got herself into the middle of a twincestuous sandwich.

At first, my Tigress tried to take on the twins, but I called out that she should just let them have their way with her. I then challenged the twins to show the world-famous supermodel what they could do. And two minutes later, while I was holding Dawn’s head and skullfucking the hell outta her with June continuing to bang her from behind, I jerked to a stop in surprise at the sound of Adrienne shrieking, “OHMIFUCKINGGAWD!!!” from across the barn as the dual sex goddesses really went to work.

After that I went around doing drive-by drillings for a few minutes. Y’know: park myself in Dayna’s pussy and pump her a few times, give Kim several strokes, slide myself into Sasha and saw in and out for our mutual satisfaction, abuse Summer’s bound and blindfolded body for a bit, meander over to Eden and Emma to sample their tight teenage twats two minutes at a time...

But then a wild-eyed and ravenous Tigress tackled me into a hay nest. Rather than leave her red, white, and blue plaid button-down shirt open to expose her big breasts, she tied the tails into a knot across the front almost like a bikini top, which exposed lush amounts of underboob and plenty of cleavage on top as well. She then gave me a tittyfuck within the confines of her plaid shirt, grinning as she squeezed her mammaries around my massive prick. She brought me to the brink before plunging her throat around my cock and damn near suffocating herself while her eyes watered and she stared up at me in absolute adoration. In the back of my head I heard her crooning, I love you more than oxygen. And I finally had to blow my next load down her throat, the only way I could get her to stop and breathe.

Dayna gave me a recovery blowjob and then got DP’d by me and June’s fake phallus, my dick elongating into the blonde’s throat while June’s borrowed equipment banged into her wet box.

Sasha got the twincestuous playtime, flat on her back with Eden on her face and Emma slurping on her sweet slit.

Summer’s hogtied wrists then got hooked onto the ceiling hoist, and she got cranked up into the air until she could just barely keep her toes on the floor. Still blindfolded and bridled, she was helpless to resist as all of the girls took turns fondling her breasts and fingerbanging both her pussy and ass. June wrapped Summer’s legs around her hips and started fucking the bound girl’s pussy with her fake phallus for a bit. But then June took off the strap-on to let Dawn put it on and take over drilling Summer, and my horny little co-worker bent herself over the wheelbarrow and reached back with both hands, begging, “I need you in my ass, Ben! Please?!?”

Well, I wasn’t going to say ‘no’.

Of course, as soon as I started sodomizing the cute little Chinese anal aficionado, Dayna parked herself over the nearest hay bale, pleading, “Me next?!?”

I was still blasting Dayna’s bubble butt when Adrienne whistled again and got everyone else paired up and parked on double-stacked hay bales arranged like a big, long bed. The girls ended up face-to-face with their asses conveniently located at good assfucking height. Eden and Emma were first, my sexy teenage twin sisters making out hot and heavy with luscious lips and gorgeous faces mirroring each other. I rapidly raided both of their rectums, pulled out, and moved on. Dawn and Summer were next, with Summer finally freed of the bridle but still blindfolded and helpless, now with the leather straps binding her wrists at her lower back. I started with Dawn’s asshole beneath her before pulling out, grabbing my girlfriend’s hips, and cornholing the hell outta her. Adrienne and Sasha were next, and I sodomized both my lovers until they saw stars. Next were Kim and June, although I obviously skipped my hanamuguri’s heinie hole and fingerbanged her tight twat instead. And last but not least were Dayna and Brandi.

I saved my big sister’s butthole for the end. Dayna was on the bottom of their stack and I happily hammered her heinie hole. But then I pulled out, took a deep breath, and almost gingerly reached forward to take hold of Brandi’s hips. My big sister’s eyes glittered as she looked back at me over her shoulder, her lips open in a pouty pant that was oh so sexy. And then she reached back with both hands, moving past the leather chaps to grab her own perfect peach cheeks and spread them apart, completely exposing herself to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.