An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 57: Garden of Eden

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57: Garden of Eden - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- FRIDAY, JULY 3, 2009 --

“Oh ... my... gawd...” I marveled at the absolutely incredible sight in front of me.

I don’t know what it is about fishnets. I mean, technically the girls were wearing more clothing than if they’d been dressed in bikinis alone. But somehow the sight of the girls all wearing fishnet outfits over their sexy swimwear got me harder and more excited than if they’d been completely naked.

C’mon, let’s not knock ‘completely naked’. ‘Completely naked’ in the Garden of Eden is kind of a thing.

I totally agree with you. And we’ll quite possibly still end up ‘completely naked in the Garden of Eden’ within the next hour. But in the meantime, lemme enjoy the view, alright?

Enjoy away.

The view, as always, was incredible. The aptly named Garden of Eden was a tranquil oasis a good hour-long hike away from the main camp and therefore never really crowded. The centerpiece was the picturesque pool with crystal clear water fed by ten-foot waterfalls, surrounded by lush foliage and finished with a small strip of sandy beach.

I didn’t mean for you to enjoy THAT view. I meant the girls!

Right, right.

In any case, the girls were attired in fairly standard string bikinis in a variety of colors without any distinctive prints or patterns, otherwise identical save for the sizes. I figured that Adrienne had simply bought them for everyone all at the same time for this special occasion. The fishnet outfits were likewise in a variety of solid colors that complemented their bikinis, and were constructed in large, open diamond patterns with gaps big enough to fit ... well ... big enough to fit my dick through. And both bikinis and fishnets had been coordinated in pairs.

Emma’s string bikini was neon yellow, and she wore lime green fishnet stockings with hold-up elastic bands around the thighs. She also wore a lime green fishnet shirt, if you could call it a shirt, with short sleeves and cropped above her midriff. Twin sister Eden was in an identical ensemble but with the colors reversed: lime green bikini with neon yellow fishnet leggings and neon yellow fishnet “shirt”. The pair of them sauntered past me, hand in hand, flashing me coy looks. Emma’s tongue slipped out and dragged across her lower lip while she winked at me, and then her left hand went to the inside edge of her bikini top, dragging aside the sheer material to reveal her pink nipple to me. The twins then continued on away from me, hips swaying so that I could ogle their bare buttcheeks completely exposed by the string bikini bottoms.

Dawn and Summer were of course paired together as they stood ankle deep in the shallow part of the pool, laughing as they kicked splashes of water at each other. Dawn’s string bikini was bubblegum pink like her hair and she wore a purple fishnet dress, if you could call it a dress, with long sleeves and a proper hemline below her crotch. Summer’s ensemble was identical but with switched colors, the bikini purple and the “dress” in pink.

Even June and Kim got into the act: June in a red string bikini with blue fishnet stockings that highlighted her skinny legs and a short-sleeved fishnet shirt much like the twins, except not cropped at the midriff. Kim matched with the blue string bikini and red fishnets. The pair of them lounged on a picnic mat in the shade of a tree, and as I watched, June smiled brightly at her girlfriend and leaned forward to press a soft kiss onto Kim’s lips.

Finally, Adrienne and Sasha were clad in orange and white: Sasha in the orange string bikini and Adrienne in pure white. Over the top of their bikinis, though, they wore full-length fishnet body stockings in opposite colors that extended to their wrists and ankles, but stopped across their chests just above their breasts, leaving their shoulders completely bare. They stood over by the waterfall, and as I watched, Adrienne moved herself directly in front of the tumbling white-frothing spray, swept her damp golden-blonde hair over the top of head with both hands, and leaned back so that her massive tits were thrust forward until the water started splashing on top of her head and running all over down her exquisitely curvaceous body.

She looked so gorgeously sexy that I growled and felt the urge to seize her right then and there. I sincerely hoped the girls harbored no illusions about being able to re-wear the fishnets after today. The stuff looked amazing but quite clearly would impede my access to all the good stuff, and I certainly intended to tear my way through whatever obstacles I’d come across in order to get to that “good stuff”.

But not just yet. I was still enjoying the view.

And I was enjoying the view while a gorgeous blonde bombshell - the only one without a pairing - squeezed her big pillowy breasts around my dick and humped them up and down my shaft a few times before pulling her hair back behind her right ear and bending over to swallow my schlong straight down to the root, deep-throating my dick with ease and sealing her pouty lips around the very base of my shaft. I stared down at my sexy Sweetheart, clad in a black string bikini with a long-sleeved, shoulderless hot pink fishnet crop top and hot pink hold-up fishnet stockings. The bra cups of her bikini top had been pulled to the sides and she’d tucked my dick beneath the hem of her crop top while titfucking me. And as Dayna bent over to deep-throat me while staring up at me with warm and welcoming sky-blue eyes, I reached down to fondle her bare breasts and tweak her nipples, which made her giggle a bit despite having my cock lodged in her throat.

It was good to be me.


The girls had not started the day wearing the string bikinis and fishnets. Eleven of us had hiked up here as a group this morning, with me feeling a sense of déjà vu to hear Eden whining, “Hurry uh-uup!” while stretching the word ‘up’ into two syllables, her fists perched on her hips as she stood atop a boulder further up the trail. I’d pointedly ignored my bratty baby sister and focused on watching my step while carrying BJ up on my shoulders.

“Huwwee uh-uup!” BJ parroted while using his palms to thump my head as if it were a drum.

I stopped walking, tilted my forehead up, and waggled my finger at him. “Don’t you go picking up annoying habits, young man.”

“And don’t bang Daddy’s head like a drum,” Kim added. “Daddy’s got few enough brain cells left as it is.”

I leveled my gaze at my hanamuguri while she smirked at me. Kim giggled and leaned in to give me a quick kiss and then goosed my ass.

BJ giggled and bent over to kiss the top of my head. “Sowwee, Daddy.”

“All good, little man,” I told him while reaching back with one hand to rub his back.

“Now huwwee uh-uup!” he exclaimed.

I laughed and started walking again.

“Seriously, though,” Kim added. “The sooner we get up to the Garden, the sooner I get laid.”

I blinked. “I took care of you pretty well last night, didn’t I?”

“You always do, watashi no shujin. But the lion’s share of your attention was on your three Nestmates last night, as it should’ve been, especially after that intense ‘cards on the table’ conversation you all had. It’s not like I got a full Kim Monday that would keep me sated for a whole week.”

“Good point.” I glanced up the hill where everyone was far enough ahead of us that it was getting harder to ogle their amazing asses encased in form-fitting short shorts or leggings.

Well THAT won’t do. Do you realize how rare it is we get the opportunity to ogle Brandi’s perfect ass? Hurry uh-uup!

Shut up, you. This actually works out for a minute.

Turning to Kim, I arched an eyebrow and remarked, “You know, my Nestmates and I weren’t the only ones to put our cards on the table, so to speak. I distinctly recall June saying something to the effect of wanting to tell her parents how happy she was to be in a relationship with you.”

“Ah ... Caught that, did you?” Kim smiled. “I wasn’t totally sure if you’d noticed, given how many other things were going on at the same time.”

I gave her a wounded look. “Of course I noticed. Anyways, have you two talked any further about that stuff?”

Kim nodded. “Last night, after everyone went back to their own cabins. Actually, we decided we should tell her parents that we’re both bisexual and still sleeping with you. It’s not that we’re a romantic threesome, because we’re not. Rather, it just feels like the cleanest way to break the news is to tell them the truth: that she was in love with you for a while, she spent a lot of time with me, and in the end we fell for each other. Meanwhile, she still occasionally enjoys her intimacy with you, and of course you and I are co-parenting BJ together. It’s all rather non-traditional, but it works for us.”

I nodded slowly. “Makes sense. If it makes you feel any better, I get the distinct impression June’s parents are rather more accepting of ‘non-traditional’ than your dad.”

“That’s what June thinks, too. And Eve, actually.” Kim gave me a hopeful look. “We all went through these discussions back when Eve was talking about telling her parents she was in a relationship with Eden to convince them to let her stay in Berkeley more often. They want their daughters to frequently come home to stay close as a family, but they’re pretty accepting of the girls finding their own individuality. But would you be alright with us telling their parents all that?”

“Me?”

“We’d be sharing information about your lifestyle with Mr. and Mrs. Song. It wouldn’t be right for us to do that without giving you the option to veto.”

I shook my head. “It’s fine. It’s the truth.”

“You know they still think you’re June’s boyfriend and that you’re living with us. This is gonna throw them for a loop.”

I shrugged. “People’s feelings change, even June’s. Given the nature of our relationship, I’d be fine if she wanted to keep the girlfriend title if she wanted.”

Kim arched an eyebrow. “You really mean that?”

I blinked. “Why wouldn’t I?”

Kim waggled her head. “Well you’ve kinda waffled back and forth quite a bit about whether or not June was really a true ‘girlfriend’. On the one hand, you told her she deserved the real title back in February, and not just as a cover for her parents. On the other hand, I remember you saying Summer was your first committed romantic relationship post-broken engagement.”

I pursed my lips. “Summer was my first committed romantic relationship after the end of my engagement with Adrienne. June and I were intimate with each other, both physically and emotionally, and I was good with giving her the girlfriend title, but we were never romantic. I never thought we were on a path to--”

“To becoming one of your Special Ones?” Kim interjected with a teasing smirk.

“Rrrggghhh,” I groaned, rubbing my forehead.

“Rrrggghhh,” BJ parroted, and from the smile on Kim’s face, I was pretty sure he was rubbing his forehead just like me.

Chuckling, I hopped the next tree root in the path which made him bounce, my son giggling as he suddenly tugged on my hair none-too-gently in reflex to save himself from falling off. I suppose I deserved that.

“In all fairness, June knew she wasn’t on a path to long-term romance with you,” Kim finally continued. “She and I both did.”

I glanced over at my hanamuguri with furrowed eyebrows. But before I could respond, she held up a hand.

“We’re not rehashing that discussion again,” she stated firmly. “I know you would’ve married me, and we probably could’ve had a very nice life together. The truth is: I never believed I would be your forever love - not with girls like Adrienne and Dawn in your life. So I kept my emotions in check, and I took action to build the best life for myself that I could. We have our son...”

Okaachan...” BJ burbled cutely while reaching down to squeeze his mommy’s hand as she reached up to him.

“I know I’ll always have a place in your life,” Kim continued, giving me a warm smile. “And now I’m finding a life partner of my own.”

“I’m happy for you,” I told her sincerely. “I’m happy for both of you.”

Kim blushed. “I never thought it would turn out like this. Never thought it would turn out to be her.”

“Really? I rather thought the two of you clicked right away. Remember all the ‘Kim 2.0’ comments?”

Kim shrugged. “At first, June was just the androgynous co-worker you occasionally brought home. I thought she was rude and a bit condescending, but figured that since she was so asexual she’d never stick around you for very long and I’d eventually stop seeing her.”

Arching an eyebrow, I led her by intoning, “Buuut...”

Kim smiled. “But then I saw a smart girl with very little social experience getting picked on by Adrienne. I felt bad for her, and after the condescending class of Sex Ed 101--”

“You realized you could do a better job,” I finished for her.

Kim smiled at the memory, her eyes unfocusing. “It was quite erotic performing for an audience. I mean, we’d been intimate in front of other people before, but doing what we did for June felt so much different.”

“I still remember you calling for Dayna to come take over so you could teach June more directly. I remember the sight of you rubbing her clit for her.”

“NOT what I thought I’d be doing when I woke up that morning,” Kim muttered with a nostalgic smile. A moment later, her eyes refocused and she returned her attention to me. “Even so, I never thought things would turn out like this. I saw myself in a mentoring role with her, be her Jie Jie big sister, as it were.”

“Kim 2.0.”

She shrugged. “I thought we’d end up being friends, and we were friends for a long, long time. But she’s grown so much since then, both in confidence and poise. She’s always been decisive, and driven, and once she knows what she wants she goes after it with determination.”

“You came to admire her.”

“I did.” Kim nodded. “She’s so smart. She’s fiercely loyal. BJ adores her, don’t you BJ? Don’t you love Auntie June?” She reached up to pat her son’s leg.

“Auntie Joo great!” BJ confirmed. “I love Auntie Joo!”

Kim smiled and glanced back down at me. “Nothing is certain. We’ve barely been together for six months. But I can see myself living the rest of my life with her - always close to you, of course - but she would be my partner. My wife.”

“Like I said: I’m happy for you both.”

Kim pursed her lips. “June adores BJ, but she did specify that she never wanted to have kids of her own. Not even yours, before you get any bright ideas.”

“I didn’t say anything,” I muttered defensively. “And I was there when she said she didn’t want any kids.”

“I’m barren. If she and I do get married someday, BJ’s gonna end up a surrogate grandson to the Songs and have another set of grandparents doting on him.”

“Little man’s gonna get spoiled rotten,” I teased, grabbing BJ’s feet a little tighter and then bursting forward into a run down the trail, the motion shaking him all over the place. I was sure BJ had no idea what I was telling him, but he laughed and squealed at the impromptu thrill ride while Kim laughed and ran with us.

But after only fifty feet or so, I slowed to a stop, reached my hands up to hook them beneath BJ’s armpits, and I lifted him over my head before lowering him down into his mother’s waiting arms.

Okaachan,” he burbled again, quite happy as he grabbed Kim’s cheeks and then set his head down on his mother’s shoulder. I stepped forward, hugging him from behind, our little family enjoying the warm embrace.

“I’ll always love you ... Ben,” Kim stated serenely.

I smiled in surprise at her use of my first name. I leaned forward and kissed her sweetly before turning and pecking BJ’s cheek as well. And then squeezing my arms tight around them both, I said warmly, “And I’ll always love you too.”


Not unexpectedly on a holiday weekend with the camp at max capacity, a group of six high school-age teenagers had beaten our group up to the Garden of Eden this morning: four boys and two girls. The boys of course went wide-eyed at the sight of so many beautiful older girls as my harem found spots to put down their gear and then started stripping off their shorts and t-shirts, especially given that their swimsuits were the solid-color string bikinis I’ve already mentioned.

The only one not in a string bikini, actually, was Brandi. That was my first clue that she didn’t plan on sticking around for the “special” festivities to come, not that I was complaining. She still wore a very cute and sporty black bikini with more of a sports bra-type top and immediately brought her boyfriend Jared over to the pool. The pair of them and Dayna had driven up to camp last night after dinner and had booked their own small cabin for the weekend. Seeking to catch up now with my big sister after not seeing her for a while, I made a point of hanging out with her and Jared to chat. And I wound up showing Jared the best spots to scramble up the rocks and do some minor cliff jumping into the pool. The four high school boys came over to join us, and we wound up taking turns leaping off and doing cannonballs off the fifteen-foot ledge for maybe twenty minutes.

Meanwhile, Brandi went to spend some time with her adorable nephew. BJ was quite happy to have another playmate in “Auntie Bwandi”. Dayna had been socializing with the girls but also went to join the two of them, and the next time I looked over, BJ was seated in Dayna’s lap leaning his head back against her pillowy breasts (much to the envy of the four teenage boys) while playing some kind of slap game with Brandi.

I spent most of that time surrounded by my “wives”. I know, I know: we weren’t official or anything like that. We’d agreed to not actively pursue anything official, either, sticking to the plan of “Ben not marrying anybody just for the sake of getting married”. For now the four of us simply wanted to enjoy being together, and for me that meant pillowing my head into one lap or another, getting hand-fed grapes by scantily clad buxom beauties, and making out with one of said buxom beauties (usually while the other two buxom beauties made out with each other at the same time, often in full view of the four high school boys).

So let’s just say that the four high school boys weren’t in any hurry to leave. But eventually, leave they did. It was getting close to lunchtime and the six teenagers still had an hour-long hike back to camp before them. My group, however, had brought lunch with us. I openly admired the scenery (as in: the gorgeous girls in their colorful variety of string bikinis) while poor Jared was still trying to keep his eyes politely averted. Adrienne caught him glancing at her tits a few times, and she quite deliberately let a drop of balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing fall down from her fork onto the upper slopes of her cleavage before making a big show of scooping the gooey glob up with one finger and then popping it into her mouth, suckling lasciviously.

Brandi promptly grabbed a cucumber slice and threw it at the blonde, bouncing it off Adrienne’s belly while scolding, “Stop teasing my boyfriend.”

Adrienne just giggled and then winked at the poor guy. Jared rather conspicuously kept his plate in his lap.

After lunch, Brandi and Jared not only packed up their gear, but collected BJ as well. Brandi parked him onto Jared’s back for a piggyback ride and Kim went over to peck her son’s cheek. And my little man waved goodbye to everyone before they hit the trail.

Adrienne then sidled up to me and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek. I figured she wanted another makeout session (we were all in a kind of honeymooning phase), and she was more than happy to play tonsil hockey with me for a while. We kissed with the kind of unhurried intimacy that was the hallmark of our slow-burn passion, breathy gasps interspersed between crooning moans as we made love to each other with our mouths. I gently lay my new girlfriend down onto the mat beside me and took charge of her lips. This gave my hands free rein to start walking up her fantastic body, and my hand found its way over her bikini top to begin cupping a large, incredibly firm and yet pliant melon in my palm.

The teenagers, Jared, and BJ are all gone now. You don’t have to stay outside the bikini anymore.

Ooh, thanks for the reminder!

But just when I started to get excited about pushing our little hiking trip into X-rated territory, my gorgeous blonde supermodel girlfriend pulled her head back and smiled at me. Only then did she open her hand, revealing a familiar-looking pill.

“Here, Tiger. I think you’re gonna need one of these.”


After swallowing Adrienne’s super-pill, I looked up to find all the girls digging through their packs and pulling out the fishnet outfits. Sasha connected her iPhone to a portable speaker and started playing Euro-techno music with a thumping bass beat. She sashayed over to me in her orange bikini with white fishnet body stocking, shaking her hips to the music and jiggling her titties before turning around and bending at the waist to grab her asscheeks and pull them apart.

Summer was quick to join her, twerking her muscular ass and then raising the hem of her fishnet dress up to her waist. Dawn joined in, the pair of pink and purple pretties pumping their purple and pink-dyed pussies together as they started dry humping each other right there on the grassy lawn next to the pool.

The twins were next to join in, bouncing their beautiful booties to the beat. Dayna was happy to wriggle her moneymakers. And Kim was trying to cajole June into coming as well, but my cute Chinese co-worker had a positively deer-in-the-headlights look on her face.

June looked nervous enough about wearing fishnets and a bikini, let alone dancing in front of me. Adrienne went over to June, took June by the hands, and simply wouldn’t take no for an answer. She more or less dragged June into the middle of the pack of girls who all whooped and hollered happily with encouragement. Finally, June clenched her fists in front of her cute titties with her elbows down and gave a couple of wriggles before stopping two seconds later, blushing bright pink. But it was enough to get everyone cheering, and a moment later June rolled her eyes, turned around to face me, and promptly grabbed her red bikini bottoms and dragged them down to mid-thigh where they mashed up against her blue fishnet stockings. That left her ass completely exposed, and she waggled her bare butt at me before spreading her cheeks and then sliding the middle finger of her right hand downward through her crack, lightly rubbing her winking anus.

Everyone just cheered even louder, and June finally pulled her bikini bottoms back up and blushed bright pink again.

The nine girls went back to dancing for a bit, but then the first song ended and a new Euro-techno song picked up. Figuring she’d danced enough, June waved both hands dismissively and headed back to her picnic mat, with Kim following after. The twins kept dancing. Dawn and Summer started making out with each other. Adrienne took Sasha by the hand and led her out towards the pool. And that just left Dayna, who smirked at me and approached the spot where I relaxed on a picnic mat in the shade.

“Hello, Sweetheart,” I greeted cordially.

“Hello, boyfriend,” Dayna replied casually, and I smiled at the term. At this point, we both knew I’d never turn her down, so if she wanted to be my girlfriend again - even if only for the duration of this Morris Camp trip - that was perfectly fine by me. “Mind if I suck your dick?”

I am definitely fine with her calling you boyfriend if she keeps greeting you like that.

Me too.

“Be my guest,” I replied affably, gesturing down at my crotch.

The buxom blonde bombshell in the black bikini with hot pink crop top and hold-up stockings didn’t even bother coming to kiss my lips. She simply knelt, dragged off my swim trunks, and then bent over to take a long lick along the underside of my rapidly expanding shaft. I groaned at the sensations and leaned back on my elbows to give her some room. Dayna’s sky-blue eyes sparkled as she stared up at me and then started slurping my schlong into her mouth. And she moaned as if tasting the most delicious dessert imaginable while starting up an expert-blowjob.

“Oh ... my... gawd...” I marveled at the absolutely incredible sight in front of me. Nine beautiful young women surrounded me in the picturesque Garden of Eden wearing nothing more than string bikinis and fishnet outfits. Teenage twin nympho hotties sauntered by in neon yellow and lime green, buxom hotties kicked water at each other clad in pink and purple, Asian beauties started making out with each other in red and blue, and a luscious blonde and brunette pair in orange and white were getting wet beneath the waterfall, all while a gorgeous blonde bombshell in black and hot pink pulled my dick out of her mouth and then squeezed her big pillowy breasts around my dick.

It was good to be me.


After Dayna had given me a combination blowjob/titfuck for a while, she straddled my hips and sank her sweet snatch onto my stiff shaft to go for a ride while I played with her hot pink stockings and then shoved up her crop top so I could go honka-honka on her big titties to my heart’s content. Meanwhile, Kim and June were getting hot and heavy on their picnic mat. When I looked over, I found them both sitting up with Kim spooned behind June, my baby mama’s right hand dug down into June’s red bikini bottoms and her left hand beneath June’s left bikini cup while June twisted her head over her right shoulder so the pair of Asian babes could make out.

Dawn and Summer had taken their splash-fight over to Adrienne and Sasha, with Eden and Emma joining in. While the girls had already played around in the pool a bit, the presence of the high schoolers had forced them to keep things PG-13. But now that we had the place to ourselves, splash-fighting had turned into ass-grabbing and attempts to tug on the loose strands of the other girls’ string bikinis. So of course girls started falling all over each other in the pool, getting soaked and having fun while doing so. And after Dayna got her first starter orgasm of the day, she dismounted and we got up to go join them.

So of course all seven girls decided to dogpile on me.

One thing I hadn’t counted on: those fishnets definitely got in the way of me pulling on the girls’ bikini strings. The fishnets made it very easy for me to snag them and hold them from escaping, but ninety percent of the time I tried to go for a bikini string I grabbed fishnet instead, and I was having a VERY hard time stripping one of the girls naked while two or three of the others simultaneously managed to yank my swim trunks down to my knees three or four times. I didn’t even know why I’d bothered to put them back on, so with that in mind I bent over, pulled my trunks off my feet, and flung them back up onto the grassy lawn. Then I decided, ‘To hell with the bikini strings.’ Instead I chased after the girls intending to bear hug them completely.

I caught up to Summer first. My girlfriend squealed and made a half-hearted attempt to run away from me, but I already knew she really wanted to be caught. Wrapping up the purple-haired girl in my arms, I raised the hem of her fishnet dress out of the way and dug my right thumb into the waistband of her bottoms to yank them down a few inches. Then I hooked my middle and ring fingers into her sopping wet cunt while rubbing the heel of my hand through her pink-dyed muff and over her clit. And she swooned in my arms before leaning back to kiss me while I mauled her tits with my left hand.

At the same time, Adrienne snuck up behind me, and although I had no swim trunks for her to yank down, she still fondled my ass and then reached around to grab my dick and give it a few jerky pumps.

So of course I let go of Summer and twisted around to seize Adrienne, roaring like a wild animal. She shrieked in instinctive fear and tried to run away, but I snagged the strings of her orange body stocking at her lower back and tugged her back towards me. Then I used two hands to violently tear a hole in her fishnet there, enough to fit my hand through, slide my palm beneath the back of her waistband, and finger her ass for a second before sliding lower to plunge my middle finger into her sopping wet snatch from behind.

The buxom blonde beauty moaned and let me fingerbang her while pawing at her own breasts. I gnawed on her neck like a vampire and then twisted her head to kiss me. But just when things started heating up, massive waves of water splashed both of us in the face, and we gaped in wide-eyed surprise to find the twins grinning like idiots while double-hand scooping water at us.

My Tigress and I looked at each other for just a moment, and I immediately sensed that I had a new partner in crime. We chased after the twins together, with Adrienne snagging the back of Emma’s lime green crop top and me simply launching into the air to body-tackle Eden into the water. Eden’s head went under for a moment and she came up sputtering, helpless to resist as I yanked down her bikini bottoms and filled her pussy with two fingers before lifting up her neon yellow crop top and shoving her lime green bikini top out of the way so I could slurp one of her perky nipples into my mouth. At the same time, Adrienne had started fingerbanging Emma, and when she saw me suckling on one baby sister’s boobies, she bent her head down to do the same to the other twin too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.