An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 53: Morris Camp

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53: Morris Camp - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- MONDAY, JUNE 30, 2009 --

I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into my girlfriend’s ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking pussy. Summer clamped down with both legs to tug my pelvis tighter against hers while closing her eyes and letting her head fall back, perhaps visualizing the way my liquid love flowed deep within her loins. Our two bodies slowly chugged to a halt, and with a final groan I dropped my forehead onto the pillow beside her head while she pecked my cheek and murmured, “Mmm, thank you.”

“Nngghhhh...” I groaned, wiped out for the moment. But after catching my breath, I turned my face to Summer’s and gave my girlfriend a radiantly warm kiss. “Thank you, Sunshine.”

Summer grinned. “I think we need to agree on a cute nickname for you. I love calling you ‘Great Love of My Life’, but that’s a long mouthful.”

“Mmm, I’ve got a long mouthful for you if you really want.”

She giggled cutely. “I could just stick with ‘Master’.”

I groaned and shook my head. “That’s fine in the bedroom, but I’m serious about not wanting you to call me that elsewhere. I want you to actively think of yourself as a partner in my life, not my submissive.”

Summer took a deep breath and sighed. “I know. I’m trying.”

“I know you are.” I pecked her lips again. “Your mom would be so proud of the woman you’re becoming.”

Her eyes flickered, as they always did when I mentioned her mom. But Summer smiled and nodded, appreciating the compliment for what it was. “Thank you, dear.”

I blinked and rolled over onto my side. “‘Dear’?”

Summer winced. “You don’t like it.”

“It’s not... bad. Well, for some reason, my first thought was Bambi when you said it. As in ‘deer’.” I held up both hands to the sides of my head with thumbs and two fingers each extended like antlers.

Summer winced again. “You mean the movie where the baby deer’s mother gets shot and killed?”

YIKES.

“I ... uhhh...” I fumbled.

“It’s alright. I do remember liking Thumper in that movie.” Summer gave me a little smile. “Actually, you’re kind of a ‘thumper’. You were certainly doing a lot of ‘thumping’ just now.”

I snorted. “I’m not sure I want you thinking of me as a little rabbit.”

“You do a lot of ‘rabbit-humping’ too.” She giggled.

I blinked. “Are you seriously gonna start calling me ‘Thumper’? Even though the name comes from a movie about a kid’s mom being shot and killed?”

Summer took a deep breath and nodded slowly. “Iris talks about reclaiming ownership over the small things in our lives. Taking memories that would ordinarily trigger us into painful memories and reshaping them into something positive. If you’re my Thumper, for example, I can see myself watching Bambi with you and not being triggered by the thought of Bambi’s mother being shot. Even thinking about it right now ... I’m okay.”

Summer had a remarkably serene look on her face. I reached up to caress her cheek and gave her a warm smile. “‘Thumper’ it is then.”

She smiled. “We’ll try it out. See how it fits. I reserve the right to pick something else.”

I grinned. “See? I literally just said, ‘Thumper it is.’ And rather than blindly accept my decision, you said we’ll see how it fits. I mean it: your mom would be proud of you.”

“Proud of me because of you. It’s only because you’ve given me such a sense of peace and security in our relationship that I don’t fear upsetting you over minor things, that I feel free enough voice my own opinions. I love you, Thumper, and...” Summer paused and looked thoughtful. “Okay you know what? I don’t think that’s really working.”

I chuckled and shrugged. “That’s alright too.”

“I love you, my Big-Dicked Boyfriend. How ‘bout that?”

I laughed. “Sure. I can work with that too.”

“My B.D.B.” Summer giggled. “Maybe just B.D. for Big Dick? Ooh, hey, you and Adrienne can be A.D. and B.D.”

I laughed. “Whatever makes you happy.”

“YOU make me happy, B.D.” Summer smiled and sighed contentedly. She glanced over at the clock and murmured. “Time to get up. Let’s get you ready for work.”


“Good morning, Penny,” I greeted as I sauntered into the kitchen, dressed for the office.

The redhead by the coffee maker, on the other hand, wore the same clothes she’d worn last night. Her face was scrubbed clean of makeup, her copper red hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail, and while she was still quite pretty, her overall appearance was softer. She looked less like a cosmopolitan woman from the city and more like a stereotypical Midwestern ... girl ... just barely out of college.

The rather nervously shy smile she gave me over a mug of coffee probably contributed to that assessment. This was the second time I had seen her this way since Saturday morning when she’d likewise unexpectedly ended up spending the night with us. And apparently she was thinking the same thing as she replied, “Good morning, Ben. You’d think I would’ve learned from last time and packed a suitcase or something.” She then picked at her clothes from yesterday for emphasis.

“Perhaps you didn’t want to appear presumptuous,” I reasoned.

Penny shrugged. “I could’ve left the suitcase in my trunk last night.”

There’s something else you left in her trunk last night.

Dude, really?

Pushing aside the voice’s uncouth remark, I drew Penny into my arms and leaned over for a sweet kiss. Her blue eyes sparkled at me as I bent my lips to hers, and she let out a little sigh of happiness just before our mouths met. But I didn’t linger long, and when I straightened up, I raised both eyebrows and asked gently, “How are you feeling? Are you sore?”

Penny winced but then smiled. “A little bit. Obviously not used to being stretched like that back there. But I’ve no regrets, if that’s your question. Last night was amazing. I knew you could make it good for me. Uh ... was it good for you?” she added nervously.

“Yes, absolutely,” I reassured her. “You were great, especially for your first time. I’m glad you seemed to have enjoyed yourself.”

“Oh I definitely did. So many fantasies coming true. I still can’t believe Adrienne-fucking-Dennis snowballed my creampie back to me. Again.

I chuckled. “Becoming quite fond of Adrienne now, are we?”

Penny blushed bright pink, which looked all the more adorable on her makeup-free face. “I don’t know about ‘fond’. More like... ‘intimidated’. ‘Overwhelmed’. Adrienne’s ... she’s pretty incredible.”

“You’ll get no argument from me.”

Penny deflated just a bit. “There’s no way I can compete with that.”

I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned. “It’s not a competition.”

Everything’s a competition.” She held up a hand to forestall my argument, set her coffee mug down, and shook her head. “But like I said: I can’t compete with her. She’s a world-famous celebrity and ... I mean ... I’ve admired her for a long time. The way she carries herself. Confidence just oozes out of her pores. She’s so vibrant and sensual and that body is just ... out of this world and ... and the idea that she’s going down on me and even sharing me with Sasha. To fall asleep between the two of them last night ... it made me feel like I was the center of the universe.”

“I know exactly what you mean.” I chuckled. “And I’m glad you didn’t mind sleeping with them last night instead of with me and Summer.”

“Oh, no, I get it. Summer’s mom just died and I never expected to have one night with you in the first place. She’s your girlfriend. I’m not. I’m just ... I’m your...”

“You’re my lover,” I finished for her, rubbing the sides of her arms. “What you and I share is sex, and friendship, and a working relationship. I’m not your boyfriend, I don’t ask you to be faithful to me, and if there ever comes a time when you want to just stop, we’ll stop. But until then, there will be other times for us to spend the night together, if that’s what you want. I promise.”

Penny looked up at me with that expression of unmistakable infatuation again. “Thank you.”

“And hey, the nice thing about The Harem is that even if I’m occupied, there are girls like Adrienne and Sasha and Dawn you can snuggle up with. So yes, pack a suitcase next time, hmm? They welcomed you into their sisterhood, didn’t they?”

“I still can’t believe it.”

“Why not?”

“They don’t even know me and yet they’re so accepting of me.”

“They’re an accepting bunch. They know you and I have a close working relationship, plus now a physically intimate relationship, and they’re willing to share without jealousy so long as you’re willing to share without jealousy as well.”

“Takes some getting used to.” Penny’s eyebrows went up. “I’ve never been part of a ... harem ... before.”

I narrowed my eyes at the way she’d paused before using the h-word. “If it’s not something you’re comfortable with...”

“Oh, no, no. It’s not that. I’m happy. Really, I’m happy. I told you that night I kinda just showed up at the house that I wanted to feel included, to feel like you weren’t ashamed of me or hiding me away. You’ve done that, and thank you. I told you before that the opportunity to make friends actually matters more to me than having sex. Although believe me, having sex with you and the girls has been ... just... wow...” She raised one hand and mimed her mind being blown. “That thing Adrienne said about having Dawn beneath me in a sixty-nine while you’re fucking my ass? We are soooo doing that next.”

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her in a warm hug. “Sure. Sounds great.”

“Mmm...” Penny closed her eyes, lay her head against my chest, and sighed dreamily. “Thank you, Ben. Thank you for this weekend. Actually, thank you for the entire week. At a time I know you’ve been really stressed out with everything going on, you made time for me. You invited me into your life, brought me to your house to hang out and share a meal, introduced me to your friends, brought me out to a nightclub...”

“And had my girls help me fuck your brains out six ways from Sunday?”

Penny blushed. “Yes, that too.”

“Including one world-famous wicked hot supermodel?”

Penny’s blush got even brighter. “Yes, that too.”

I chuckled warmly and rubbed her shoulders and back.

“I mean it: thank you,” she said sincerely. “Thank you for everything.”

“You’re welcome,” I told her sincerely. Sliding my hands up to her cheeks, I cupped them and tilted her head towards mine. She smiled primly, eyes shining. And then she cooed quite happily as I bent to kiss her.

For a little while, all was silent around us as I gently massaged Penny’s lips with my own. But then the sound of a key sliding into a lock startled both of us. A moment later, June walked in at her usual time, dressed for work and ready to start the day.

Penny abruptly stood and instinctively pulled back, but I held her in my grip and didn’t let her escape. June then poked her head into the kitchen and sighed. “Am I interrupting something again?”

I chuckled and shook my head while Penny blushed and buried her face into my chest. A moment later though, Penny pushed me backwards and looked up at me. “Actually, I should get going. Need to get home, change my clothes, and put my face on. Should I email my manager to tell him I’ll probably be half an hour late?”

“Nah, you’re good. I have a feeling he’ll let this one slide.”

Penny grinned, flowed back into my arms, and gave me a soft kiss. “See you later... Bosss...”


At our usual time, June and I walked out of The Nest and hit the sidewalk heading for the BART station. Unusually, June reached out and slid her hand into mine.

I smiled and briefly glanced down at our interlaced fingers but said nothing, merely continuing on our way.

“So how’d it go last night?” she asked with a bit of a knowing smirk.

I arched an eyebrow. “How’d what go?”

“Penny’s first anal,” she said matter-of-factly.

I blinked. “How’d you know about that?”

“Please...”

“No, seriously. You just got here and nobody else was awake to tell you this morning.”

June shrugged like it was no big deal. “Penny told Sasha Saturday morning that she wanted you to have her anal virginity and Sasha gave her a butt plug. Sasha told Adrienne, who told Kim, who told me, so I knew it was coming eventually. Then, I paid attention to the uncomfortable way Kim walked first after that time she insisted you buttfuck her no matter how much it hurt and you quit almost immediately after getting started, then the uncomfortable way Kim walked after she first let Bert do it to her, and then the uncomfortable way Eve walked after she first let you do it to her.”

“And Penny had that uncomfortable walk this morning?”

June nodded.

I grimaced, feeling bad.

“Don’t feel bad,” June told me. “She’s still glowingly in love with you. Obviously, like Eve and myself and most every other girl in your life, Penny turned out to be a bisexual cumslut with a thing for snowballing creampies and taking your dick up her ass. What are the odds?”

“For someone who claimed to have difficulty understanding sarcasm, you’ve clearly mastered it now. Unless you’re trying to start a new discussion about Higher Powers manipulating my life again.”

June shrugged and gave me a look that silently deadpanned, ‘Do you WANT to get in that kind of discussion right now?’

I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

“Seriously, though,” June continued. “Are you sure you’re ready to bring someone like Penny so deep into your intimate life?”

“‘Someone like Penny’? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You know her personality. I’m sure she’s been on her best behavior lately, but she’s abrasive and rude.”

“Pot, meet Kettle.”

“I’ve been loyal to you from the very beginning. You knew you could trust me and then invited me into your home,” June insisted. “Penny invited herself over here first. And do you really feel like you can trust her?”

“What, exactly, has she done to earn my distrust?”

“That’s not how this works. Trust is earned, and until that time, distrust is assumed.”

“That’s a bleak way of looking at the world.”

“Never claimed it wasn’t.”

I took a deep breath and exhaled. “Clearly, you don’t trust Penny. Why is that?”

June snorted. “Well for one thing, since the day she showed up at JKE, she’s clearly only been interested in looking out for herself, which is why her project partners kept quitting or transferring away from her. Despite Miss Visser’s play on the phrase, Penny’s never been ‘a team player’.”

I frowned. “I distinctly recall you actively suggesting Penny and I start banging almost immediately after 4D wrapped up and I got promoted to be Penny’s boss. And now you’re saying that was a bad idea?”

June shook her head. “If you were just occasionally banging her like Miss Visser that would be fine, but we’ve moved beyond banging. You’ve brought her into your home during family time. Penny spending the night meant Eden stayed at The Aerie last night with me and Kim.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy yourself last night.”

June blushed. “Your baby sister is wicked with a strap-on. But that’s beside the point. Lynne invited her into the sisterhood. You said Sasha welcomed her to the harem. Penny’s being brought into a position where she’s going to learn things about your life even though we don’t know enough about her to know how she’ll react, and I’m not just talking about Eden.”

I frowned. “Then what ARE you talking about?”

“Penny’s still in love with you.” June smirked at me. “Visual attention-duration is not itself a definitive gauge of a person’s interest but it’s certainly indicative.”

I chuckled. “If you’re talking visual attention-duration, I think Penny might be falling in love with Adrienne.”

“And that opens up THAT whole can of worms. What if your girl-romantic Tigress decides to explore that potential relationship?”

I shrugged. “If that would make Adrienne happy, then sure.”

June stopped walking, pulled her hand away from mine, and folded her arms across her chest. “I’m serious, Ben.”

I stopped walking as well, sighed, and spread my hands out. “I’m serious too.”

“Are you really ready to risk losing Adrienne all over again?”

I shook my head slowly. “If Adrienne wants to fall in love with another girl, it’ll just cement in my mind that loving another woman is who she really is and who she really needs to be.”

June shook her head firmly. “Penny isn’t a good fit for Adrienne. Penny isn’t a good fit for you. Bend her over the conference table and have your way with her. Get your rocks off for nooners at her apartment, or even bring her over to The Love Nest as a toy for Adrienne and Sasha to play with a few times a week. But bringing her more intimately into your life has disaster written all over it.”

“I couldn’t keep her on the outside looking in. I couldn’t treat her like a piece of meat.”

“The deal was: she had to prove she could control her emotions or you’d cut her off, correct?”

“Correct.”

Then cut her off,” June ordered. “She’s in love with you.”

I narrowed my eyes. “Just like I should’ve cut you off when you fell in love with me?”

June pursed her lips, turned away, and started walking again while shaking her head.

I moved to catch up to her. “The two of you are alike in a lot of ways.”

“Do NOT tell me I’m anything like Penny.”

“Abrasive, intelligent know-it-alls who think they’ve got it all figured out?”

“Numbers, math, probability: yes. But I know full well I haven’t gotten the social/relationship stuff figured out.”

“Then is it possibly you haven’t got this social/relationship stuff figured out?”

“I’m just trying to protect you, Ben. I have some experience with predatory people trying to worm their way into my life, remember. Little more than a month ago you told me she reminded you of Isla Fisher’s character from The Wedding Crashers. I’ve seen the scary look in her eyes when she’s clearly wearing a fake smile and growls at me to leave the room so she can talk to you. Everything’s going great now, and she seems perfectly content and willing to go with the flow rather than disrupt your relationships with the others. But my job is risk analysis and my logical brain is SCREAMING at me that we have NO idea how she’ll react if and when things aren’t going so well.”

“And what is Kim’s logical brain screaming? This would normally be the point where she comes to subtly course-correct me, unless you’re saying she sent you to come try in her stead.”

June shook her head. “I think Kim’s got other stuff on her plate with her internship, her son, shuttling back and forth between here, your Mom’s house for babysitting, and her dad’s house. She’s living with her dad again and feeling hemmed in by his overbearing personality now that she’s no longer such a submissive, and not everything is about you.”

“Fine, fine. Fair enough.” I shook my head. “But Penny’s not a monster. She’s just a girl who’s in love with a guy who already has other girlfriends and still struggling with how to handle that. In a way, she’s not so different from Summer, actually. Besides the red hair, they’re both lonely souls without close friends or family for support finding comfort in the group. Penny even said the opportunity to make friends matters more to her right now than having sex. I could cut her off if it was just a question about her romantic feelings towards me, but I can’t take her away from the other girls right now. For one thing, we already agreed to meet them at Café Soleil today for lunch.”

June narrowed her eyes. “You didn’t invite me to come to lunch.”

I blinked. “Is THAT it? You’re jealous? You used to be my one and only brainstorming partner at work, and now that I’m banging Penny too, you’re feeling left out or ... or replaced?”

June waved me off dismissively. “No, of course not. I’m fine.”

My eyes narrowed. “Well now I’m more convinced that you’re jealous.”

“I don’t get jealous. I’m practical. I’ve never been shy about telling you plainly what I want or how I feel on a subject, which is why I’m plainly telling you how I feel about this subject.” June shook her head. “I wanted to feel included in your list of Special Ones, yes. But I never felt the need to be unique.”

“Penny hasn’t asked to be unique either, just included with the others. She wants friends. Quite frankly, I wish you could learn to be friends with her.”

June’s eyes narrowed. “You upset I haven’t given you a threesome with her yet?”

I shook my head. “Not at all. You two haven’t shown any sexual attraction toward each other, and I never said you had to. Some people just don’t click that way.”

“She and I work together.”

I chuckled and wordlessly gestured back and forth between us.

“That’s different,” June insisted. “You and I go together like Yin and Yang. Penny and I are Yang and Yang. Always butting heads. Always fighting. You’re right: we’re too alike. I’d start going down on her and she’d scold me for doing it wrong and we’d end up having a catfight.”

I smirked. “Would be fun to watch.”

June rolled her eyes and then sighed. “I can’t talk you into ending things with her, can I?”

“Did you expect you would?”

“No, not really. Open your eyes to the fact that you shouldn’t fully trust her yet? Sure. Convince you to keep your relationship strictly physical and confined to weekday nooners instead of bringing her home on weekends or dinnertime? Yes, I still think that’s the smarter plan for now.”

“Well for now it’s going to be a moot point. We only have two days of work left before the Morris Camp trip and Penny’s not coming.”

“At least there’s that.” June shrugged. “I half-expected you to invite her along.”

I shook my head. “She’s flying back to Indiana to visit her family. She said her dad always throws a big Fourth of July barbecue with the neighbors. Bottom line: you don’t need to worry about Penny getting overly integrated into my personal life for two weeks at least.”

June popped her eyebrows. “And who knows how much your life can change in the next two weeks. Didn’t you and Adrienne end up engaged the last time you went up to that camp?”

I snorted and nodded. “Feels like a lifetime ago. But yes, things definitely seem to happen up there every time I visit. It’s a special, special place.”

“So everybody keeps telling me. I look forward to seeing it for the first time myself.”

I smirked and let my eyes rove up and down June’s body quite wolfishly.

She frowned, looking confused. “What?”

I grinned. “Have the girls told you about one of our little traditions?”


-- WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2009 --

“Stop staring. You’re making me feel self-conscious,” June complained, crossing her arms over her chest with her fingertips on her shoulders and her elbows over her flat belly.

“Staring is the whole point,” I said lightly with a chuckle while leaning against the porch railing outside the two familiar Morris Camp cabins that I knew as well as my own childhood home. “You always wear one-pieces and wraps, even at the beach. So this is my first time ever seeing you in a bikini, and I want to enjoy it.”

“Why does it even matter when you’ve seen me naked already lots of times?”

“It matters. Believe me: it matters.” Raising one finger, I twirled it around while giving her an expectant look.

“I feel ridiculous...” June muttered with a sigh, but she humored me by slowly rotating in place. She was dressed in a black bandeau bikini purchased just for this occasion that firmly outlined her perky tits. The top featured a U-shaped silver connector between her breasts to expose her cleavage with matching U-shaped connectors at her hips. The outfit was minimalist and not overly flashy, but it still revealed a lot more skin than any other outfit I’d ever seen her wear. June came to a stop with her backside to me and glanced over her shoulder to find me ogling her ass with an expression that clearly stated I couldn’t wait to pull that sheer triangle of material aside and slam my swollen schlong straight through her sphincter and make her scream. And quite pleased by my expression, my cute co-worker giggled and actually waggled her tushie at me.

I grinned and nodded my approval. June finally completed her turn and then spontaneously spread her arms out to let me look at the whole front unimpeded. Giggling, she finally approached me when I opened my arms in invitation, and she came to give me a sweet kiss.

That was apparently Kim’s cue to come out of the cabin, my beautiful hanamuguri dressed in a light blue and white striped bikini that accentuated her delicate curves and slender figure. Motherhood had padded her tits and ass a bit, and she actually put her fingers under her boobies to make them dance before turning around and doing the same to jiggle her own booty. I laughed, June giggled, and finally Kim started laughing as well, a gaily happy smile broad across her face. She’d always been beautiful, but she was certainly even more beautiful on the rare occasions I got to see her smiling without a care in the world.

Kim scampered over to me and leaped into my arms from two feet away. I caught her easily while she wrapped her legs around my waist, and we shared a sweetly passionate kiss. I spun her around in a 360-degree turn, and when I came to a stop we found June right beside us. Kim dropped her feet to the floor, promptly grabbed June, and then they started making out with each other a bit.

Sasha came out in an eye-catching red ensemble, structured on the sides to support her big tits and squish them together, but with a wide scoop in the middle that just barely concealed her nipples while exposing gargantuan amounts of cleavage. I kept expecting her tits to fall out the front of the bikini top, but they somehow remained in place. And the bottoms were a boy short cut with enough material to cover a lot of her asscheeks but with six slits in the sides to expose her olive skin.

To my surprise, Adrienne did not save herself for last. My Tigress emerged in one of her one-of-a-kind designer “outfits” that could not realistically be classified as a “bikini”. Shimmering gold fabric ran the full length of both of her arms and were fastened to her wrists by gold strings, but the “sleeves” were cut in half, only covering the outsides of her arms and none of the insides. These rectangular three-inch-wide strips of fabric likewise covered her shoulders and then circled around her neck like a choker but did nothing to cover her chest or back. Black three-inch-wide straps then ran down from a center point beneath her collar down to her hips, covering her nipples while exposing both the left and right sides of her massive tits and revealing her taut six-pack abs. A gold triangle of fabric covered her mons from the front, but when she turned around, I kid you not, Adrienne looked utterly and completely naked. It was only on closer inspection that one could see the tiny gold string connecting at a T-junction at the back of her waist, the string between her buttcheeks disappearing completely as it passed through her heavenly globes. Nothing else covered her on the backside save for her gloriously golden-blonde hair.

I gawked in amazement. “You’re gonna make them shut down the lake...” I mumbled. “This isn’t a private beach on Bora Bora. There are KIDS there.”

Adrienne laughed lightly from behind her designer sunglasses that completed the effect. “Oh, I know, but I’ve been saving this one for a while. I’ll pull a wrap on when we get to the lake.”

I just kept gawking at her a bit until she turned back around to face me. Even then, my mouth watered at the sight of so much exposed titflesh, and Adrienne grinned as she sauntered up to me, grabbed my head, and pulled my face into her big melons before taking hold of her own titflesh and smacking my cheeks with her breasts. I could’ve died and gone to heaven right then and there.

But Dawn and Summer came out onto the porch together, hand-in-hand. Not for the first time since, I found my attention drawn straight to their hair. The girls had gone for a color change again, not only for this Morris Camp trip but also to make a fresh start of sorts. Summer was only too aware that her mom had gone redhead to match her flaming red dye-job. So last night they’d gone to the salon and the girls had come back with coordinated colors: Summer’s was mostly purple with pink tips, and Dawn’s was mostly bubblegum pink with purple tips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.