An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 52: An Ordinary Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52: An Ordinary Sunday - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SUNDAY, JUNE 28, 2009 --

9:44 AM

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody squeaked, promptly choked, and pulled away to start coughing.

The sound of a girl’s anguish set off the alarm bells that ordered my eyelids to open, but they were crusted shut with sleep sand and refused to budge. My eyelids weren’t the only things reacting slowly, either. My brain sluggishly stirred like an old, overworked car engine from the 70s that audibly struggled to turn over and required several turns of the ignition plus some extra stomping on the gas puddle to get going.

But eventually I managed to get my brain going, my eyelids pried themselves loose of excess crustiness, and I looked up with bleary eyes as the naked teenage babe bent over my lap.

“Sorry, Eve,” I grunted, recognizing the cute Chinese girl through my still-blurry vision by her bottle-blonde hair, which she had in a spunky A-line cut to the left side with a messy bun in the back.

“S’okay,” she coughed out before glancing over at Eden. “I know, I know. Gotta watch for the recoil. June warned me but I choked last time too.”

“I think you just need more practice,” Eden teased.

Wet warmth suddenly surrounded my shaft, making me groan and thrust upwards again. Whoever had just deep-throated my dick grunted “Mmph!” and took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down until I pulled back. And then she smoothly stroked my shaft in her hand while nibbling on my knob with practiced ease.

I glanced down and smiled at the sight of Emma’s pretty face, and my baby sister smiled back with a mouthful of meat before popping up and turning her attention to Eve. “See? Practice!” Emma chirped merrily. “Try it again.”

Eve rolled her eyes. “The whole point was to see if I could take the recoil when he thrust up, so the only way I’m going to get more practice is if I spend more overnights here.”

“Works for me!” Eden enthused.

Eve smirked. “I love you, Edie, but I can’t be here ALL the time. Anyway, I’d much rather do this. Scooch, Em.”

Emma stopped stroking my shaft and backed away while Eve crawled up my body, straddled my hips, and guided my mushroom head between her folds. She was copiously wet from whatever the girls had been doing before I woke up, and she sighed in sincere satisfaction as her sweetly snug snatch steadily sank down, surrounding my stone solid shaft.

I groaned as well, sliding my hands up her skinny thighs and onto her hips. I grabbed the teen’s tight ass and ground her light body against my pelvis a bit. And then I slid my hands up the sexy girl’s sides and thumbed her perky nipples a bit while she started rocking in my lap.

Emma, meanwhile, flopped down next to me with a warm smile and a quick kiss on the lips. “Morning, big brother. Did you sleep well?”

“Of course. Any time I get to sleep with such beautiful young ladies is a great night’s sleep.”

My baby sister narrowed her eyes. “So ... that’s basically every night for you.”

I chuckled and leaned over to peck her lips. “Well I especially enjoy the rare times I get to sleep with you.”

Emma smirked. “Enjoy it while it lasts. I love you, big brother, but it won’t be this way forever.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Is that your way of telling me you met someone?”

She immediately blushed and averted her eyes.

I tilted my head, exclaiming, “You did!”

Emma’s eyelids fluttered as she shook her head lightly. “Nothing’s happened yet. We had one conversation.”

“But you like him.”

She shrugged. “Maybe? Maybe not. I don’t know yet and it’s way too early to tell either way. He doesn’t even go to Cal. You’re still the top man in my heart, and I’d never--”

“Say no more,” I interrupted her. “You don’t need to explain yourself to me. We’ve talked about this before, and I only want what’s best for you. Whether it works out with this guy or not, I’ll always love you as my baby sister. But remember: every baby bird eventually needs to leave the nest.”

“I know that.” She smirked. “Eden, on the other hand...”

Both of us looked up. Eve was still mounted on me, undulating on my unmoving cock like it was a warm, living dildo instead of the real thing. But her lips were mashed up against Eden’s, the pair of nubile teenage babes making out hot and heavy and pawing at each other’s naked bodies, and Eve had two fingers hooked into Eden’s wet box. They were clearly enjoying themselves without requiring any further interference from me or Emma, so we both chuckled and returned our attention to each other.

Nodding toward the other girls, I continued, “Eden will eventually need to leave the nest too. Someday she’ll find her Mrs. Right.”

“Someday...” Emma mused. “And someday I’ll find my Mr. Right too, whether it’s Noah or someone else.”

“Noah? That’s his name?”

Emma blushed and nodded silently. “But that’s a long ways out, if ever. Right now ... the only man in my life is you.” She leaned to kiss me sweetly.

And then she kissed me a little more passionately.

And then she kissed me a little more hungrily.

The next thing I knew, Emma was holding my head while our tongues sparred together as she moaned in obvious erotic arousal. I finally tugged on her sides and she took the hint to scramble up and climb onto my face. And then I proceeded to prove that big brother could eat pussy as well as any of her sisters or friends.

Eve had picked up the pace as well, humping urgently up and down in my lap with a rapid rhythm, at least until she suddenly stopped and squealed. Both Emma and I looked over again to find that Eden was right behind her ex-girlfriend, her right hand pumping in a way that looked suspiciously like she was fingerbanging Eve’s ass. That’s when I noticed my cock could actually feel the pressure coming from the Eve’s anal chute against my cock in in the Chinese cutie’s cunt. And when Eve started humping herself up and down my dick again, she did so with increased energy and fervor.

Emma then spun around on top of me so she could bend forward and make out with the other girl. The three E-teens continued to fuck and pump and kiss and sigh as they fondled each other with comfortable ease. And from beneath them I happily munched away at my baby sister’s slit while June’s little sister romped up and down my rod.

Someday, Emma would move on and find a boyfriend of her own. Someday, Eve would move on and find a boyfriend of her own. And someday, Eden would move on and find a girlfriend of her own.

But not today.

Today, they were with me.

Today, I was gonna enjoy myself.


10:23 AM

“Hiii ... Daddy...” BJ greeted me, unprompted, at my approach. Now eight months past his second birthday and closer to nine, my son was becoming more and more independent every day.

I knelt down beside him and tousled his hair. “Morning, little man.”

BJ grinned at me. He was up to twenty teeth now, a full set, and according to our doctor he shouldn’t have any of them falling out until at least age five. So drooling shouldn’t really be an issue anymore. Unprompted, he extended his fist out to me.

I grinned, bumped my knuckles against his, and he cheered enthusiastically, “Boom!”

“That’s still adorable,” Summer drawled, seated with him. Actually, my son was nestled in Summer’s lap with her arms wrapped around him, his head resting back against her boobs.

“It is,” I agreed before leaning down and pecking her lips. “How’s your morning going?”

“Better, now that you’re here,” she replied warmly and quite sincerely. Her eyes brightened a bit at my presence. “But still, I’ve been having a very good morning so far. BJ’s been reading his book to me.”

“Have you now?” I asked with a grin. “What are you reading to her?”

“Thomas and da jet en-jen,” BJ pronounced, with a bit of a pause in the middle of the word ‘engine’. He held up his Thomas the Tank Engine book and quickly flipped back to the first page. And then he started reading slowly, “‘Thomas likes to go fass. Goh-don tinks he is fasser.’”

While BJ turned the page, I momentarily arched an eyebrow up at Kim, who sat on the couch next to Dawn, both of them silently smiling at us. The twins and Eve were still upstairs recovering from this morning’s “exercise” (especially since Emma was still unconscious and leaking sperm from that last Assfuckxiation). And given the time, I had to imagine Adrienne and Sasha were both still asleep.

“‘Thomas muss take a jet en-jen to da ayuh-pote,’” BJ continued, followed by another page flip.

“Wow...” I muttered.

“‘A jet en-jen goes by pussing hot ayuh out its back.’”

I glanced back up at Kim. “Is he actually reading or did he just memorize the story?”

Kim shrugged. “Probably a little of both.”

“It’s impressive either way,” Dawn remarked.

“Eh, I was reading when I was younger than him,” June drawled from the dining table where she was working on the Strawberry project on her laptop, not even bothering to look up.

Kim glanced over her shoulder. “Which is exactly why you’ve been teaching him, no doubt.”

June smiled but kept her eyes on the screen, not bothering to respond.

Kim smiled as well, and then she returned her attention to the three of us on the floor.

“Hang on a sec.” I flipped forward several pages and then pointed, saying, “Read this page.”

BJ frowned, furrowing his eyebrows and clearly thrown off a bit. But a moment later, he smiled, studied the words, and began, “‘It is like a balloon full of ayuh. When you let it go, off it zooms!’” He emphasized the last word by shooting his right hand out to the side.

“Wow. This is really impressive!” I exclaimed with a smile. BJ held up his fist to me again, and I bumped my knuckles against them. “Boom.”

“Nuh-uh, Daddy.” BJ tapped the word on his page. “Book says, ‘zoom’.”

I laughed and rubbed his head, mussing up his hair. “You’re right, little man. You’re right.”


11:57 AM

“BJ!” a little girl squealed happily as she ran across the grass of Golden Gate Park towards us.

“Apwil! Gabby!” BJ cheered in reply as he abruptly veered away from me and the soft soccer ball we’d been kicking across the lawn at each other. And my not-quite-three-year-old scrambled in a straight line towards the little girls.

The three of them crashed together in squealing hugs. April bear-hugged BJ and lifted him up in the air, spinning around nearly 360-degrees but losing her balance three-quarters of the way through, and the pair of them flopped onto the soft grass, much to their giggling delight.

By the time the kids got back to their feet, the girls’ parents came up to our little section of the lawn where we’d set up a big mat in the shade next to the Koret Children’s Quarter playground. I touched my right hand to my temple in mock-salute, greeting, “Hey Everett. How’s it going?” And then I extended my hand for a shake.

“Great, Ben. Couldn’t be better,” the guy replied amiably, a big smile on his face.

Meanwhile, the girls were greeting each other as well. “Hello, Paige,” Kim welcomed pleasantly.

“Hello, ladies,” the little redhead replied with a general wave for Kim, Dawn, and Summer as she approached them for a hug.

“Good morning, Paige,” Summer greeted before frowning. “Or is it afternoon yet?”

“Doesn’t matter,” Dawn laughed. “What matters is-- Holy SHIT!”

“Hey! Language in front of the kids,” Kim scolded, but Dawn wasn’t paying her any mind. My best friend had a vise grip on Paige’s left wrist and hand, and something sparkled in the light.

“Holy shit!” Summer exclaimed a moment later, but Kim didn’t bother to scold her. She’d already spotted the big diamond ring adorning Paige’s fourth finger. And then all of a sudden she was grabbing Paige’s wrist as well.

“Hey, congratulations man.” I thumped Everett on his back. “You guys finally made the big plunge.”

“Took him long enough,” Paige muttered, but she was grinning ear to ear and happily extending her arm so the girls could scrutinize the ring.

“When’d he pop the question?” Dawn asked excitedly.

“Last night,” Paige explained excitedly. “He was SO romantic. Planned a nice day out for us while the girls were with Aunt Polly and Uncle Frank. Walking on the seashore. Fancy dinner by the bay. Turns out, he would’ve actually popped the question two weeks ago but-- Uhhh...” Paige blushed as her voice trailed off and she clenched her eyes shut.

Summer had caught her glance anyways and shook her head. “It’s alright. Bad timing. I’m sorry.”

“Oh, no, no!” Paige quickly put her hand on Summer’s arm. “There’s nothing to apologize for. In the end, everything was in God’s hands and it was just the way it was meant to be. It was cloudy and cold the day Everett had planned for, and then yesterday by the beach was gorgeous. It all worked out great in the end!”

Summer managed a small smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes. But she giggled appreciatively when Paige held up her ring again. “So how long have you two been together?” she asked, looking back and forth at both Paige and Everett.

“Three and a half years,” Paige confirmed.

“April and Gabby have been telling everyone they’re sisters for so long, figured we might as well make it official,” Everett added. “Besides, I couldn’t imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else.”

“Dawww...” Dawn drawled dreamily.

“Three and a half years,” Summer chided, nudging Dawn. “So that means you and Ben are almost twenty-two years overdue.”

Dawn snorted. “It means you and Ben have three more years to go.”

Summer made a face. “I don’t know if I can wait that long. How did you wait that long?” she asked Paige a bit incredulously.

Paige shrugged. “We weren’t in any rush. We’re still young ... Average time dating before marriage is what, close to five years? When you’ve got a kid in tow, you’re more careful about letting people into your heart ... and to your daughter’s heart ... if it might not last forever. We took it slow and kept it pretty casual for a while before moving in together. Not like you guys.” She winked at me with that last part.

Summer smiled. “We were living together before our official relationship started.”

“Normal rules don’t apply to Ben. This guy thinks the correct order starts with a kid...” Paige gestured towards BJ and the girls. “Then living together ... and then making you an official girlfriend.”

“She’s not wrong,” Dawn pointed out.

I rolled my eyes.

Paige eyeballed both Dawn and Summer. “Are either of you seriously thinking of getting this guy to marry you?”

“Annnd we’re done with this conversation,” I cut her off. “Seriously, I think I’d rather listen to you spend the next hour telling the girls the story of how Everett proposed.”

Paige snorted and then laughed.

“Anybody hungry?” Kim called out, gesturing to the array of food we’d put across the picnic table.

“Hungwee-hungwee-hungwee!” BJ immediately exclaimed, abandoning the ball he and the girls had been playing with and making a beeline for his Okaachan on stubby little legs. April and Gabrielle squealed and raced after him.

“The girls are chasing after BJ again,” Paige drawled with a sigh.

“Like father, like son,” Dawn drawled, and everyone chuckled.

I wrapped an arm around Paige and turned her towards the food. “C’mon, Red. Let’s eat.”


1:49 PM

“They’re just soooo adorable,” Dawn sighed with a smile, watching April and Gabrielle take BJ by the hand and drag him to and fro around the top level of the new Osher Rainforest exhibit in the California Academy of Sciences, a four-story glass dome that was something of an architectural marvel in addition to being educational and fun. Hundreds of butterflies flitted from place to place, and the three little kids were having a blast chasing them around.

“Kinda makes you want to start having babies, huh?” Summer teased with a wan smile, seated beside me on a bench while we watched the kids go back and forth, my arm around her. Dawn stood beside us, arms folded across her chest while she watched the kids. Paige and Everett stood at the other end of the floor, ‘guarding the exit’ as it were to make sure the kids didn’t escape by accident.

Dawn smirked. “Speak for yourself. I’m not ready to have kids. Playing with BJ definitely fulfills my kid quota every week.”

Summer nodded and got a faraway look in her eyes, staring a little too intently at the three youngsters. I recognized the look in her eyes, the almost desperate need to cling onto something positive in the aftermath of losing her mom. She’d spoken openly about feeling the urge to procreate with me as a way of balancing the cosmic scales, as it were, and perhaps even naming our little girl “Yvaine” if we had a girl. But at the same time, she understood that really wasn’t the best reason to have a baby. And more to the point, she understood she wasn’t mentally or emotionally prepared for motherhood at a time like this.

Our psychologist, Iris, had driven home this point quite firmly: “Grief is a powerful motivator,” she had told us, “but it’s not a healthy motivator for raising a family.”

I rubbed Summer’s shoulder reassuringly, and she turned to give me a brave smile. There had been a lot of those lately, and I saw thanks in her eyes for my presence. She puckered up, and I gave her a quick kiss before we returned our attention to the kids.

Although now obviously wasn’t a good time for any of us to be thinking about having more babies, it was perfectly healthy for Summer to want to spend more time with them. With that in mind, she got up and went to go play with the kids, collecting a cotton swab dipped in sugar water from one of the museum staff, holding it aloft, and getting a black and yellow butterfly to come land on it and start feeding. My girlfriend then beckoned to the children and squatted down, inviting them to come examine the butterfly up close.

“Take a look at its wing,” Summer said gently.

“Oh, no!” April gasped in recognition.

“Whas wong?” BJ asked, his face screwed up in a grimace. “Is bwoken?”

“Its wing has been damaged, yes,” Summer confirmed, and I sat up a little straighter to look over. Even from this distance, I could see that the far-lower quadrant of the butterfly’s right wing was missing. “I don’t know how it got hurt, but it flew to me alright.”

“Can you fix it?” Gabrielle asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Gabby,” Summer apologized. “Not everything can be fixed. But just because the butterfly was hurt doesn’t mean it can’t keep living its life. Maybe it’s a little bit harder for the butterfly to fly, but it can still mate and lay eggs and have baby butterflies.”

Dawn took the empty seat next to me and interlaced her fingers through mine.

“There’s symbolism there, I’m sure,” I said to her softly.

She chuckled. “Damaged but not broken: something like that?”

I squeezed her hand. “Summer wasn’t the only one damaged. How’re you holding up?”

She took a deep breath and sighed. “I’m alright. Still miss her. I miss talking to her and getting her advice.”

“You know I still think you should consider talking to Iris, even if only once a week. She’s an excellent listener and pretty good with advice.”

Dawn snorted and arched an eyebrow at me. “The irony of you trying to get me to see a therapist. Did she advise you to convince me to go see her?”

“Well, yes.”

“Then she’s a smart therapist using her current clients to bring her more business. Smart, but manipulative.”

I rolled my eyes. “I’d happily settle for you talking to me more often instead.”

“We talk all the time.”

“About your internship and food and whatever’s going on in our daily lives.” I raised both eyebrows. “Not so much about your emotions and how you’re dealing with your own grief.”

Dawn shook her head. “Don’t worry about me. You’ve got your hands full supporting Summer and taking care of your own mental health.”

“My mental health is directly impacted by my belief in the stability of your mental health.”

“Ben, please? This isn’t a discussion we’re gonna have in the middle of a museum, and there are only a few more hours left before I drive back to my parents’ house. Let’s not waste them. You want to support my mental health? Let me enjoy this, alright?” She squeezed my hands three times.

I squeezed her hand three times in return, sighed, and turned to look back at the kids. Summer raised the cotton swab up into the air, and a moment later the black and yellow butterfly took off, fluttering a little unevenly, but fluttering all the same as it flew over the railing and towards the trees.

Dawn pressed her lips to my cheek. “I love you. Nothing’s ever gonna change that.”

“I know.”

Dawn giggled. “I know something that’ll make you feel better.”

“What’s that?”

Dawn took hold of my head, turned it to face hers, and gently rubbed her nose against mine. In the back of my head, I heard her voice murmuring, I’ll love you forever, my husband.

I smirked immediately, nuzzled her nose in return, and thought, ‘For all eternity, my wife.’

Dawn grinned and then pecked my lips.

“That’s cheating,” I muttered aloud with a smirk.

She shrugged and silently said, If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying. And I’m trying. A moment later, she added aloud, “Seriously, we’re less than a week away from the Morris Camp trip. Just let me get through these final few days at work and then I promise I’ll talk all you want once we get into our clearing, hmm?”

I arched an eyebrow. “You really promise?”

She nodded. “I promise.”


5:08 PM

“Hey there, little man. Ready to go inside?”

His eyelids blinking slowly, up and down and then up and down again with enough time to say ‘one Mississippi’ between blinks, my son stared up at me without really seeing me, at least not yet. But eventually his irises swam into focus, and he gave me a sleepy smile and a nod.

After spending the afternoon enjoying the playground and then meandering around the Academy of Sciences, the newly engaged couple and their two little girls said their goodbyes to my little family as we went our separate ways. We loaded up the minivan (with sport rims!) and BJ of course fell asleep in his car seat thirty seconds after I put the van into gear. Thirty minutes later, he was still unconscious when I parked at The Aerie. We left BJ asleep while unloading the van, and then I’d returned to the van to recline the bucket seat next to BJ’s and relax in the shade while surfing on my phone.

Now another thirty minutes later, he’d finally woken up. And after scooping my son into a carry position with his chubby cheek resting on my right shoulder, I walked him across the lawn and through the fence to join the others at The Nest.

“Soooo cuuuute!” Adrienne enthused as she immediately got up and came over to meet us at the bottom of the foyer steps. “Hey there, little man. Have a nice nap?”

BJ let out a big yawn in response, which only made Adrienne titter more excitedly. She gently brushed his other cheek with two knuckles and then leaned over to kiss it. BJ tightened his grip on my arms, a clear indication he didn’t want me to put him down just yet.

I started swaying side to side, dancing really, even though there was no music. A little hip bump to the left two times, a hip bump to the right two times. I bobbed up and down a bit, giving BJ a little extra energy. He enjoyed the ride and started giggling, but he didn’t let go of me. Adrienne followed and started to dance with us, raising her closed hands up in front of her chest and twisting her torso and hips in opposite directions while giggling and grinning.

Kim moved alongside us, gracefully swaying in rhythm with both me and Adrienne. She beamed at our little boy with a happy smile, started pulling silly faces to make him giggle, and he hugged me tighter while grinning at his mom.

I glanced over at Adrienne and found that she’d stopped dancing for a moment. She had an odd expression on her face, but when she realized I was looking at her, she glanced up into my eyes.

Her voice said softly in the back of my mind, I want one.

I grinned at her, my expression saying, ‘I’d be happy to go upstairs and practice trying right here and now.’

She smirked and shook her head slowly. Enjoy this moment first.

I did enjoy the moment. We all did. June started fiddling with her phone and then docked it into the iSpeaker-whatever next to the TV, and “The Shimmy Shake” by The Wiggles kids group started up while she came alongside Kim, bumped her girlfriend’s hip, and then they both started pulling faces in front of BJ. Adrienne resumed dancing. And Dawn, Summer, and Sasha all came over to join us, raising their arms in the air and swaying to the beat.

Still recovering from his nap, BJ had spent his time mostly resting on my shoulder smiling at all the dancing ladies around him. But presently he sat up straight and reached for his mama. Kim grinned and extended her arms to scoop up her son and then flashed me a silent invitation for a kiss. We stopped dancing for a moment so I could cradle my hanamuguri’s head in my hands and give her a soft smooch. But then BJ started tapping his Okaachan’s shoulder, saying, “Dance, Mommy, dance!”

So we grinned and started dancing again. BJ sat up straight, giggling and clapping his hands now. I reached out to Adrienne’s hand and pulled her to me, putting us in a traditional closed position as if we were ballroom dancing. And then I started bopping us to the beat left and right.

Giggling and gaily happy, my Tigress and I twirled around the living room until I accidentally bumped my hip into the back of the couch. We laughed about it and continued, perhaps a little less wildly but no less enthusiastically. But as the song ended she came to a stop, slid both arms around the back of my neck, and pressed her lips to mine.

Some silly song about waking up “Jeff” started up next, but Adrienne and I continued our impromptu makeout session uninterrupted. Our mouths melded together and our tongues twisted somewhere between nuclear passion and a slow-burn simmer. We were just kissing for the joy of kissing.

But we couldn’t kiss forever, and eventually we pulled back to grin silly grins from inches away, Adrienne’s hazel eyes sparkling with golden highlights. She put us back into closed position, but this time with her as the lead, and she tried guiding us around the room again. But the backwards position felt awkward and I wasn’t quite sure where to put my feet, and we ended up stopping and laughing at our ineptitude.

That’s when Sasha sauntered over and said, “Mind if I cut in?”

She’d asked me, so I took a step back and gestured for her to dance with Adrienne, but instead Sasha put me in the same closed position with her in the lead spot. Taking a firm grip of my lower back, Sasha directed me left and right so that we’d rock back and forth side-to-side. And once I got the hang of it, only then did she start spinning us around the room.

The Wiggles started singing “The Monkey Dance”, and at that point Sasha dropped our arms. We started getting jiggy to the beat, and the buxom brunette turned around to shake her booty at me. I gave it a few slaps, to which she laughed and thrust her butt at me in invitation for more. But after I drummed her derrière for a bit, she abruptly sauntered over to her phone, started fiddling with it, and then returned over to the TV and undocked June’s phone.

“Hey!!!” BJ complained, not upset but really just curious.

“Time to show you guys how it’s done,” Sasha replied as she docked her phone and pressed ‘Play’.

The familiar beats of Rihanna’s “Umbrella” started up and Sasha curled her fingers to me. My eyes got big in recognition, and I frantically wracked my brain for the routine once Sasha’s intentions became clear. This was one of the songs we’d learned together during the hip-hop dance class we used to take together, and I knew she wanted us to put on a little show.

Fortunately, it all started coming back to me as Sasha started jamming to the beat. It was a side-by-side routine, so all I really had to do was keep an eye on her and watch her moves. Most of the time I knew what was coming and could dance with her in perfect sync. A couple of times I forgot a step or would mirror her a split-second later, but it was good enough for a living room routine. If the audience didn’t like it, we’d refund their money back.

But the audience loved it. June and Summer sat down to watch. Kim kept bopping to the beat with BJ on her left hip, and BJ himself was squealing happily as he clapped along with the beat. Dawn and Adrienne stood to one side giggling and swaying. And towards the end, Adrienne came alongside us and started getting down. Watching her big boobies jiggle proved quite distracting, and I forgot my steps for a few seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.