An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 49: Not Goodbye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49: Not Goodbye - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

“Mmm ... you like that, Master? Does it feel good for you?” The gorgeous redhead on her knees stared up at me, her royal-blue eyes shining, and she giggled cutely before taking another long, languid lick along the underside of my shaft from balls to tip. Her wrists were handcuffed behind her back, which kept her posture erect with her big, beautiful breasts thrust forward. With her knees spread wide for balance, my sweetly submissive slave girl made love to my meat with just her lips and tongue as if there were nothing more important to her in the world. And without ever breaking eye contact, she gazed up at me adoringly while I caressed her cheek and then guided her head forward so that she could once again surround my swollen shaft with her puffy lips just made for cocksucking.

“So good, Pleasure Doll,” I crooned. “So good...”

Yvaine smiled around a mouthful of meat and slowly lowered herself down the full length of my cock, clearly in no particular hurry. One thing I’d always appreciated about the older woman was her ability to be patient in her lovemaking. Sure, she often loved to have me bend her into pretzel positions and just fuckin’ hammer her as if she were my living pleasure doll, hence the nickname. But in moments when I allowed her to set the pace, she could be thorough, deliberate, and wholly devoted to providing maximum pleasure to me ... her Master ... without any urgency or need to find pleasure of her own. She found her pleasure in witnessing the expressions on my face, a trait she certainly shared with her daughter.

For the most part, Yvaine maintained eye contact with me. She glanced down briefly with about half of my dick in her mouth, smiling to see my column of meat slowly disappear out of sight. But before she took in the final inch, Yvaine flicked her royal-blue eyes up to stare into mine once more, savoring the warm glow of approval in them as she pressed her lips down around the very base of my rod and swallowed reflexively, her throat muscles massaging my massive dick. She waggled her head at full-depth, stimulating more and more sensation to shoot up my shaft. And well before she reached her limit, she smoothly withdrew and popped all the way off to smile at me once again.

“I love the way your cock tickles the back of my throat,” she laughed, eyes twinkling. “Will you please make it happen again, Master? Will you please grab my head and skullfuck the hell outta me so that I can feel your thick cockhead spearing my throat over and over and over again? I love it. I need it. I-- mmph!!! Mmph-mmph-mmph-mmph!”

Holding both hands on the back of my Pleasure Doll’s head, I did as she asked and speared her throat over and over again. The sight of her gorgeous face getting repeatedly impaled while she continued to make eye contact and stare up at me with a look of blissful adoration gave me an incredible power rush. She barely blinked, choosing instead to maintain her focus on me, her master. And I never let up on my rapid-fire thrusts, lancing my way through her supple lips and feeling her slippery tongue rubbing the sensitive underside of my shaft over and over and over again.

But once the first tears formed in her eyes, a physiological reaction to my repeated throat penetrations, I ceased thrusting and pulled all the way out. Yvaine gasped for breath, bowing her head forward and coughing a few times while I kept my hands in her hair to keep her from collapsing.

Yvaine was still panting for oxygen when she looked up at me and smiled, saying brightly, “Summer’s turn!”

On cue, my flame-haired girlfriend hugged her mom from behind, equally naked and just as beautiful. Hooking her chin over her mother’s shoulder, Summer turned her face to meet Yvaine’s, the pair of them mashing their lips together in a fiercely passionate kiss. Summer’s hands came up over her mother’s breasts, squeezing the globes a few times before pinching the pale pink nipples between her French-manicured fingernails. Both women moaned into each other’s mouth in heated arousal before Yvaine abruptly pulled back, nuzzled her nose against Summer’s cheek, and then raised a hand to grip the back of her daughter’s head and push it forward towards my massive, waving prick.

As Summer’s supple lips surrounded my shaft, it occurred to me that I hadn’t realized when Yvaine’s arms came free of her handcuffs. Summer’s wrists were now cuffed behind her back instead, which kept her posture erect with her big, beautiful breasts thrust forward. With her knees spread wide for balance, my sweetly submissive slave girl made love to my meat with just her lips and tongue as if there were nothing more important to her in the world. Without ever breaking eye contact, Summer gazed adoringly at me while I caressed her cheek. And still with her hand on the back of Summer’s head, Yvaine guided her daughter forward so that she could take every last inch of me into her throat.

For the most part, Summer maintained eye contact with me. She glanced down briefly with about half of my dick in her mouth, smiling to see my column of meat slowly disappear out of sight. But before she took in the final inch, Summer flicked her royal-blue eyes up to stare into mine once more, watching the warm glow of approval in them as she pressed her lips down around the very base of my rod and swallowed reflexively, her throat muscles massaging my massive dick. She waggled her head at full-depth, stimulating more and more sensation to shoot up my shaft.

From right behind her, Yvaine leaned in to gently peck her daughter’s cheek with a maternal tenderness so unlike the raw, lustful atmosphere of these back-to-back blowjobs. As she pulled back half an inch, she whispered into her daughter’s ear, “Take care of him, and he will always take care of you. You’re in good hands, my baby. You’re gonna be just fine.”

I frowned, sensing a dramatic shift in the mood, and not in a good way. Yvaine still held the top of Summer’s head, almost firmly keeping her daughter down in the deep-throat position. But then the tangible substance of her hand began to fade, turning slightly transparent, and then more and more until I could see right through the outline of her hand and into Summer’s hair. Red flame tresses began to pop into the boundaries of Yvaine’s hand, as if there was no longer anything holding them down. And that’s when I noticed that the rest of Yvaine was fading too.

Her wrist ... her forearm ... her elbow ... her shoulder. My Pleasure Doll turned to give me a wistful smile, and I felt my heart breaking as a deep sense of loss started surging outward from my heart, pumped through my arteries along with the blood that gave me life. Her naked body gradually disappeared from the bottom up, her fantastic rack fading, then her chest, and then her neck, and then her ears and hair and the entire back of her head.

Yvaine’s face was the final thing to go, that wistful smile freezing in place as if time had gone still. And I felt the first hot tears of loss and regret rolling down my cheeks when, at last, even her beautiful face faded away.

Paradoxically, Summer had never stopped fellating me. Lightning bolts of pleasure continued to shoot up my spine as I felt my thick cock being hugged from all sides by a tight throat as my lover banged her head up and down in my lap. I was flat on my back now and unsure of how I’d gotten into this position. But there was no denying the incredible suction or the fact that my balls were about to come to a boil. Reaching up with both hands, I grabbed hold of my fellatrix’s head and mashed it down against my crotch. And with a bellow of ultimate release, I thrust my pelvis upward and...

And I woke up.


-- SATURDAY, JUNE 13, 2009 --

Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody grunted, and then she started audibly swallowing as I fired wave after wave after wave of hot cum straight through her throat and down into her gullet.

And then I fired another wave, and another wave, and another wave. I had a LOT of cum backed up, and it seemed to just keep flowing out of me.

“Mmph ... mmph ... mmph...” she grunted, trying desperately to keep up. I had both of my hands atop her head, pinning her down as I continued to fire out what felt like gallons of cum with the force of a fire hose. And the sensation of her fingernails digging into my thighs was suddenly replaced by desperate slapping to belatedly get my attention that she couldn’t take it anymore.

As that little data point zinged into my semi-conscious brain, I abruptly opened my eyes and let go of my morning blowjob artiste’s head. The beautiful brunette yanked herself up off my still-spurting prick, gasping for breath and then squealing as several shots of semen splattered her right in the face. She swiftly took hold of my pulsing prick and aimed it up my belly instead, and as I felt the hot jizz drizzling onto my bare skin, I grunted and gave my little sister an apologetic look.

“Holy shit I forgot how much you can cum,” Brooke gasped, a goofy grin on her face as she caught her breath, scooped some of my spunk off her cheek, and popped the glob into her lips. “Man you manufactured a lot of sperm in little more than twenty-four hours.”

I blinked and wheezed, still out of breath myself after that monster ejaculation. “Sorry, little one ... I didn’t mean...”

Brooke was still giggling as she continued to scrape semen off her face and suck on her fingers. “I should’ve known, actually. Feels like I was going down on you for ten minutes at least without you waking up, no joke.”

“Ten minutes?” I asked in a daze of disbelief.

“You were really, really zonked out,” Brooke confirmed. “Not a huge surprise, as I know you must’ve been totally exhausted - mentally and emotionally - after yesterday, because I can’t remember if I’ve ever made you pop before you woke up. After everything you’ve-- Holy shit, are you crying?!?”

“I ... Uhhh ... Well it’s weird. One minute I was dreaming of-- Summer!” I suddenly sat up straight, glancing around to find my bedroom empty save for the two of us. The light coming through the windows told me it was mid-day even before I checked the clock. And in a mildly panicked voice, I exclaimed, “Summer! Where’s Summer?”

“Relax, relax. She’s downstairs with Dawn,” Brooke soothed. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, I’m fine,” I insisted. “Just ... really weird dream. About Yvaine.”

Brooke winced sympathetically. “That’s why you were crying. And cumming, apparently. I’m assuming it was a sex dream?”

“Your fault, apparently, for giving me a blowjob in my sleep. Not that I’m complaining, little one, because that was amazing. Still ... uh ... why are you in my room?”

“I just came up here to check on you. Well, and then I decided to check on Li’l Ben down here, only he wasn’t so little at the time. So with such a big, throbbing piece of brother meat reminding me just how long it’s been since I felt my big brother thickening inside my mouth, I just had to start sucking on it, y’know? Get some naughty incestuous brother-sperm to start my day? Silver lining in me and Deej driving up and all is that I get to do this again. I actually thought you’d woken up when you grabbed the back of my head with both hands and started thrusting, but you were still out like a light and just sorta reacting on autopilot, like sleepwalking or something. You skullfucked me in your sleep for like three minutes before you finally came - it was incredible.”

I blinked several times, not sure how to react to that, although I let my arms slide out to the sides as I laid back down, settling my head on my pillow and exhaling a long, long breath.

“Feeling better, at least?” my little sister asked, bending over to lap at the puddle of cum on my six-pack abs like a kitty licking cream. “Now that you’ve had a good cum? I know -I- always feel better after a good cum.”

“Yes...” I sighed, realizing that I did feel a lot more relaxed than I had all day yesterday. My dream of Yvaine and Summer was still fresh in my mind, the pain of Yvaine’s death still weighing on me, and the vision of her body fading away into transparent nothingness promised to haunt me for a long time to come. But physically, I did feel more relaxed. My muscles were less tense. My neck didn’t feel so sore. And any pent-up tension I would normally feel after going more than twenty-four hours without an ejaculation was ... gone, at least for now. “Thank you, little one. I really needed that. Thank you for being here for me.”

Brooke giggled and took another lick along my belly before smiling up at me, traces of my cum still on her lips. She grinned and said merrily...

Always.


Brooke cleaned up her face and then headed back downstairs. I got my crotch and belly cleaned up as well before dressing in comfortable lounge pants and an ultra-soft t-shirt, fully intent on staying in the house all day today.

I came downstairs to find the house quite full again, although not nearly as full as last night. After our therapeutic group hug under which BJ had cutely squawked, “Too Dark! Too Dark!”, our conversation had continued. With Summer once more willing to speak, it was her turn to cry out her anguish at the loss of her mother, vent her anger at Toby, blame herself while claiming fault for everything, and receive love and support from the rest of us. Dawn’s emotional geyser came amidst that, and we wound up in another group hug. Afterwards, though, we gave Emma the green light to text the parentals and let everyone come back over to The Nest. My parents, the Evanses, Brandi, and Dayna were the first to arrive, start hugging us, and expressing their condolences. Bert, Lynne, Paige, April, Kady, and Noelle came over next. Eve showed up a few minutes later. Lastly, June and Penny spent another twenty minutes wrapping up work before joining us as well.

Summer had been red-eyed and all cried out by then, and she was no longer mute. Dawn and I basically kept her between us on the couch. We were all pretty talked out, doing little more than accepting the kind words of our friends and family. Adrienne, on the other hand, was doing her best to keep the mood light. All of the somber discussion about the morning’s events had already taken place while we’d been upstairs napping. Now, with so many people from different parts of our lives present, she went around the house like a social butterfly getting them talking to each other about the new and interesting things going on for each of them. Bert and Lynne talked to Brandi about Jared and potential honeymooning spots, even though they weren’t engaged yet. My parents and Deanna Evans doted on little April and BJ. Jack Evans was talking about the Lakers-Magic NBA Finals with Kady. Noelle was exchanging recipes with Dayna. Eve and Paige were talking fashion.

Just when those conversations started to die down, Brooke and DJ arrived, injecting fresh energy into the room. The newcomers came to talk to me and Summer, of course, but once we assured them we were alright they left us alone. At some point, a Texas Hold ‘Em game got started on the dining table. Somebody turned on Game 7 of the Stanley Cup hockey finals between the Penguins and Red Wings. Somebody ordered pizza. Monique came over to join us in the evening, and Viktoriya returned to the house as well. We basically had one really big hangout party, the really important people in our lives simply ... present. It didn’t matter that there were no words to be said that would make everything magically turn out alright. All that mattered was that they were here, reminding us that we were not alone. It was good enough for now, and Summer and I basically cuddled on the couch holding each other doing our best to lose ourselves in the distraction of everything going on around us.

Eventually, though, everyone returned from whence they came. Penny was the first to check out and head home, perhaps a bit overwhelmed meeting everyone in my extended circle for the very first time, and under extremely trying circumstances. Viktoriya gave us her best wishes, didn’t touch the food, and went home. Paige didn’t want April staying up too late, nevermind that the little girl wanted to stay and play with BJ. So to help Paige get her daughter out the door, Kim took BJ home to The Aerie with June as well as Eve (who’d been granted permission to stick around for tonight). Paige, April, Kady, and Noelle then went home. Brandi, Dayna, and Monique headed back across The Bay. Bert and Lynne returned to their apartment. The four parentals drove back down South. And finally Emma and Eden returned to The Birdhouse with Brooke and DJ, who would be crashing with them for the weekend.

As I descended the stairs this morning, I immediately spotted Summer between Dawn and Adrienne on the couch, with Brooke and DJ seated across from them. Eden and Emma were in the kitchen, and at the sound of pop music floating out, I peeked inside to see the twins bouncing their booties to the beat, which certainly put a smile on my face. To my surprise, though, my parents had come all the way back to Berkeley, with Dad in the armchair and Mom seated next to Brooke on the other couch. From the conversation, I gathered that Adrienne and Dawn had already started arrangements to get Yvaine’s house cleaned up, after which Summer would return to collect her mom’s Living Trust, which had been stored in a fireproof safe in her mom’s bedroom along with all the instructions necessary for the coming transition. Yvaine had planned ahead.

I went straight to Summer, of course, and Adrienne got up to let me take her seat. We had a brief conversation so she could reassure me she was alright, deflecting my apology for sleeping in. Emma poked her head out to say that I’d missed breakfast but that lunch would be ready soon. And then the girls caught me up on their plans.

Emma came out to announce lunch shortly afterwards, and then we assembled around the dining table to eat. But once the meal was over, Dad looked up at me with an expression that clearly suggested he wanted one of our all-too-rare “time to look down from the jungle gym” talks. I chuckled and nodded towards Adrienne’s office before excusing myself from Summer and heading over there. Dad followed after and closed the door behind him.

I sat in the desk chair and crossed my leg, my right ankle resting on my left knee. Reclining the chair, I gave him a shrug and quipped, “Hey, I didn’t get shot this time.”

Dad held up his hands and smiled, “Believe it or not, I’m NOT here to lecture you about getting into yet another fight involving a gun.”

“Really? Because I don’t believe it.” Giving him a rather goofy look, I added, “I distinctly recall thinking right in the middle of the fight, ‘Dad is gonna be so disappointed in me.’”

Dad sighed and nodded while folding his hands in his lap. “We know you did everything you could, given the circumstances. Adrienne and Kim have kept us in the loop about Summer’s ex-boyfriend showing up. We thought it an especially prudent move to hire a PI firm to keep tabs on him.”

I pursed my lips. “Some firm if they lost tabs on him long enough for him to sneak up here.”

“It was a worthwhile try to give yourselves a sense of peace. The guy probably realized he was being tailed and figured out a way to slip away. Once he was in the house, there’s really nothing you could’ve done differently. I gave you a lecture three years ago about willfully walking into the house of a known drug-dealer without understanding what the hell you were getting yourself into.” Dad took a deep breath, shook his head, and gave me a frank look. “This was completely different. A violent man with a gun broke into the bedroom where you were sleeping, pointed a gun at your head, and very likely would’ve killed you had you not taken action. You did the best you could. You saved your girlfriend and dealt with the bad guy. I’m not disappointed in you; I’m proud of you.”

“I failed to save Yvaine.”

Dad pursed his lips. “You’re beating yourself up over that one and will continue to do so for the rest of your life, most likely. I’m not here to pile on. All I can do in that regard is try to remind you that it wasn’t your fault.”

“There are a million different things I could’ve done differently.”

“Such is life. Take it from a man who’s made his own fair share of mistakes and has had to learn to live with the consequences.”

I arched an eyebrow. “You ever had someone you cared about die right in front of you?”

“Well, no,” he admitted. “Can’t speak from experience to that particular situation, but I can still honestly tell you that I’ve felt the kind of guilt you’re feeling now, and that it’ll get easier in time.”

I nodded. “I keep telling myself that. And then I feel even more guilty for wanting to feel better and think I deserve to feel shittier instead.”

“That’s natural, and that’s okay. This is the part where I remind you to remember your economic sunk costs--”

“And recognize that wasting further emotional angst on the situation won’t make it any better and I should focus on doing what I can to bring positive change.”

Dad smiled and gestured his hands further at me. “It’s really not your fault. There’s nothing different you could’ve done.”

“I hear what you’re saying - and I even get trying to rationalize my way out of my emotional quicksand with the ‘sunk costs’ bit - but in plain simple fact there ARE different things I could’ve done. I close my eyes and I replay the fight in my head, thinking that if I’d just put my hand here instead of there, I could’ve knocked the gun farther away. If I’d been physically stronger, he couldn’t have pinned me down. And if I’d brought Yvaine to The Nest instead of going to her house, none of this would’ve happened in the first place.”

Dad frowned. “What, you don’t think he would’ve found you here?”

“He would, but you know Adrienne put extra security on The Nest with night-vision cameras, reinforced windows, and steel doors. Had I brought Yvaine here, Toby wouldn’t have been able to break in as easily.” I shook my head. “Adrienne showed me the security footage of him skulking around the bushes outside and peering into the garage. Once he realized Summer’s Mercedes was gone, he must’ve gone straight to Yvaine’s house ... a house that doesn’t have reinforced windows.”

“You can’t beat yourself up wondering about what you could’ve done differently.” Dad shook his head. “Dawn’s doing the, ‘If only I’d been there, maybe I could’ve made a difference’ thing. What would you tell her?”

“I’d remind her how happy I was that she wasn’t in harm’s way. The very thought of that monster even touching her... Ecch. And you’re right: I have been trying to assuage her guilt by telling her it wasn’t her fault, the same as she’s trying to do for me.”

“Keep doing so. And take your own medicine about not blaming yourself, because that’s the first reason why I wanted to talk to you in private. But that also brings me to the second reason why I wanted to have this discussion.” Dad took a deep breath and leaned forward, his elbows on his knees. “I need you to take better care of Adrienne.”

That brought my head up, and I blinked twice in surprise. “Adrienne? What’s wrong with Adrienne?”

“For one thing, she’s beating herself up as much as you are about the things she could’ve done differently.”

“Adrienne wasn’t even involved. There’s nothing for her to beat herself up about.”

“So sure?”

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. “Adrienne’s been the strong one this whole time. While Summer and I were going to pieces - and even Dawn a bit - Adrienne’s been the cool, level-headed one keeping the rest of us thinking positively.”

“She’s a good actress.” Dad shrugged and gestured towards the door. “Out there, she’s putting up a good front. But your mom pulled her aside last night to talk, and you know your mom’s the best when it comes to getting people to admit the things they don’t want to admit. Who do you think hired the PI firm that failed to keep track of the guy and blames herself? Who do you think made the decision to upgrade the windows and the security system on The Nest because she’s a world-famous supermodel, but didn’t think to upgrade the other houses, especially Yvaine’s, after the guy showed up out of the blue? She wishes she’d hired round-the-clock security on you. She wishes she’d argued harder for all of you to move into a gated compound. And she also wishes she’d gone with you to Yvaine’s house and believes she could’ve made a difference in any fight with an armed intruder.”

“Or she might’ve wound up the one getting shot and I’d be miserable without her right now. She can’t get sucked into these ‘What if?’ mind games any more than I can.”

Dad raised his eyebrows. “Do I need to make a comment about taking your own advice?”

I winced and shook my head. “I’ve been so focused on Summer - and even Dawn to an extent, knowing how close she was to Yvaine - but I think I forgot to worry about Adrienne’s mental state.”

“I don’t want to alarm you or anything. She’s just ... tired ... right now,” Dad explained. “On top of fighting her own demons, she’s been running around a hundred miles an hour since yesterday trying to be your emotional support, calling around making arrangements, and keeping everyone’s spirits up. Your mom has been trying to get her to relax but she’s ... well ... she’s Adrienne.”

“One of a kind.” I smiled.

“Most certainly. She’s very, very special. But she’s also running herself ragged while bottling up her own emotions.” Dad raised his eyebrows. “And playing the ‘What if?’ game about Yvaine’s death isn’t the only thing she admitted to your mom.”

I blinked. “There’s more?”

Dad smiled and gave me a soft look. “Adrienne loves you.”

“I know.”

Dad narrowed his yes. “I’m not sure you do.”

I arched an eyebrow. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“What do you think it means?”

I sighed. “I’m guessing Mom got Adrienne to admit something that has to do with her true feelings for me?”

Dad shrugged silently and gave me a knowing look.

“Did she happen to use the word ‘covet’?”

Dad looked confused. “Huh?”

“Long story.” I sighed and leaned forward, bracing my elbows on my knees much the way my dad was, but I also bowed my head and shook it. “Two days ago Adrienne told me she loved me and wanted to be my girlfriend again. She told me she wants to be my wife and bear my children. But she also said she doesn’t want to be the bitch that pushes Summer aside to get me, and I think that especially holds true right now given everything Summer’s currently going through.”

“And what did you tell her in response after she admitted all that?”

“I told her the truth: that I’d given up on the idea of us ever being a romantic couple again and had moved forward trying with all my heart to explore a new relationship with Summer. But to hear her admit that she wanted to be with me, truly BE with me, I started reconsidering everything.”

When I didn’t immediately continue, Dad leaned forward with a touch of hope in his eyes. “And?”

I sighed. “Adrienne shut me down, told me not to reconsider it, and said she wished she’d never said anything. I went to work, Summer asked me to come over to her mom’s house, and the next time Adrienne and I talked, I was calling to tell her that Yvaine was dead and that I needed her help.”

Dad winced. “Ouch.”

“I can’t deal with Adrienne wanting more from our relationship right now. I mean, what am I supposed to do? Break up with Summer and marry Adrienne tomorrow?”

“No, no, of course not.”

I shook my head. “I’m in no condition to deal with the varying statuses of the women in my overly complicated love life. I’m just not. Yesterday morning I killed a man and watched one of my lovers die on the floor. All I can think of right now is keeping my head above water, trying to keep Summer’s head above water, trying to keep Dawn’s head above water, and now apparently keeping Adrienne’s head above water too.”

“Honestly, I think that’s the best thing you can be doing right now: take care of them, and let them take care of you. You’re my son, and we’re alike in more ways than you may want to think about. I know that focusing on support of my loved ones has always been far more positive and productive than brooding alone with my angst, and I’m pretty sure the same is true for you. Be there for Summer. Take some of the burden off of Adrienne. Don’t let Dawn get inside her own head, either. Can you do that?”

Nodding slowly, I took a deep breath and looked at my dad seriously. “I can. We all love each other, we all want what’s best for each other, and as much as we feel like shit right now, I know that something like this can actually bond us closer together. And yes ... I’ll eventually want to resolve Adrienne’s true feelings for me, but the nitty-gritty details about the formal definitions of our relationships are gonna have to wait for another day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.