An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 47: Motherf-cker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: Motherf-cker - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2009 --

“Eat me, Summer ... Eat me...”

My heart was pounding in my chest at the sound of Yvaine’s voice urging her daughter to eat her, with a gravelly growl that bespoke of the older woman’s extreme arousal. I could already picture in my mind’s eyes what I would find when I made it to the end of the hallway and looked inside. And what I discovered there did not disappoint.

I was quite familiar with Yvaine’s bedroom. Just like the woman herself, it was stylish, tasteful, and modern, with clean lines and curves. The carpet was plush and white. The king-size bed had a black frame, and tonight was covered in burgundy satin pillows and a matching burgundy fitted sheet without any blankets of any kind to impede my view of the creamy white skin of the two gorgeous women erotically writhing in sinful harmony.

Yvaine herself reclined against a stack of pillows. Her legs were spread out wide to the sides with her knees up, perfect pale breasts thrust towards the ceiling in her ecstasy like snowy volcanoes with pink caps. I couldn’t see her pussy, however, not with her daughter’s red-flamed head obstructing my sight-line. And her pale fingers were entangled in Summer’s hair as she gripped her only daughter’s head and tugged it more fiercely into her loins.

In all my life I’d never had any real moral hiccups with the idea of incest. That’s not to say I’d been fantasizing about my mom or sisters from the time I first grew hair on my balls, because I certainly hadn’t. The idea never occurred to me simply because that was just the way things were: you’re not supposed to fantasize about your own family. But from the first time Dawn told me that her own big sister Dayna had popped her cherry and started bringing her to our special clearing at Morris Camp, I had been all aboard with the concept (because getting Dawn + Dayna at the same time = AWESOME). Seeing Brandi naked in the clearing for the first time had been quite the eye opener to just how deliciously naughty it was to feel attracted to my own sister. Brandi then took the concept a step further by slurping my dick into her mouth and starting her post-shower nude parades to tease me. And after that I never really looked back.

But so far, my experience with same-family sex had never crossed the intergenerational line. Dayna’s flirtation with her own father had been the closest I’d come to witnessing such an act, and I genuinely had no real sexual interest in my own mom. I just ... I didn’t feel it. But just because I didn’t feel that attraction myself didn’t mean I was opposed to others having such an attraction. So as I watched Yvaine whimpering and moaning on her bed while pressing her daughter’s face against her crotch, I felt nothing but arousal. No judgment, no revulsion: just pure lust and quite a bit of eagerness to join in. For a very brief moment, I did wonder what kind of conversation Summer and Yvaine must’ve had in order to come to this resolution when only yesterday Yvaine had been so adamantly opposed to crossing this line.

But it was just for a moment.

Right now I just wanted to enjoy the erotic beauty I saw before me.

Yvaine’s head had been flopped back over the stack of pillows, her face pointed up toward the ceiling as she moaned and groaned in rapturous bliss. She had the fingers of both hands entangled in Summer’s hair now, writhing with sinuous, sensuous energy. Presently, she sat up a bit to stare down at her daughter with lustful heat. But as her royal-blue eyes opened, she caught sight of me leaning against the open doorway with my arms folded across my chest and a wide smirk on my face. She stiffened, and I watched her skin momentarily flush red with shame at the sinful act she was committing. But when my smile broadened and I made no further move to enter the room, she wound up smiling with me and moaned aloud, “He’s here now, baby girl. He’s watching you eat me.”

Summer shivered but did not attempt to raise her head to look back at me or anything. She simply moaned and dug deeper. I could now see that Summer was holding onto her mother’s thighs, my girlfriend’s painted nails stark against the creamy white of Yvaine’s skin.

“Eat me, baby girl,” Yvaine crooned. “Lick my pussy. Wrap your tongue around my clit. Make me cum, baby girl. I want your boyfriend to watch you making me cum...”

Summer wriggled her head side-to-side for a bit before shifting to more of an in-and-out motion, and I could visualize in my mind’s eye the way she was slurping on her mother’s distended clit like it were a miniature cock.

“Fuck ... fuck ... fuck! You’re so good! My baby girl is so good! You’re gonna make me cum, baby girl! Yes! Yes! YES! I can’t believe it! It’s so incredible! I can’t ... I can’t even ... FUCK, Summer, FUCK! Eat me! EAT ME! EAT ME SUMMER EAT MEEEEEE!!!”

Yvaine suddenly snapped her thighs together, so abruptly that Summer lost her grip. Yvaine’s thighs boxed Summer’s ears while she thrust her pelvis upwards, snapping her daughter’s head back just a bit. But Summer gamely held on and bore down even harder, making her mother keep screaming.

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!!”

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!!”

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!!”

Summer’s painted fingernails dug into Yvaine’s thighs, her red-flamed head wriggling all the while. I watched the older woman shake and shudder her way through an absolutely MONSTER climax, one that seemed to go on forever and ever. Summer kept sucking and Yvaine kept screaming.

“Unnnggghhh...” Yvaine groaned as she thrashed and bucked, her orgasm waning but not yet over. “Unnnggghhh...”

I was diamond hard in my pants at this point, but not yet ready to interfere. I had a feeling the MacIntosh girls weren’t done with each other yet, and I wanted to witness their Sapphic beauty a little more.

Eventually, Yvaine went limp, her arms and legs relaxing and falling to the sides while her naked body beaded with sweat. Summer continued to nurse out her mother’s nectar, lovingly lapping at Yvaine’s love button until there was nothing left to slurp out. Only then did Summer finally pull her head back and glance over her shoulder at me.

I grinned and waggled my eyebrows but remained leaning against the open door.

Buoyed by her master’s approval and clear indication that I wasn’t going to join them yet, Summer returned her attention to her mother’s naked post-orgasmic body. Nibbling and kissing her way up Yvaine’s torso, Summer nuzzled with her nose and nipped with her lips along her mother’s belly, sides, and then pendulous breasts. My girlfriend’s head wiggled side to side, seeming to lick the underside of her mother’s boobs before moving to the middle and kissing her way through Yvaine’s valley of cleavage. Summer then spent a full minute worrying the older woman’s nipples, teasing the teats, suckling the crinkled pink nubs, and even biting on them gently. Yvaine moaned and cradled her daughter’s head to her bosom, watching her daughter play around the lush grounds of her massive mammaries. But after a minute, Yvaine’s fingers entangled themselves within her daughter’s hair. And with a firm tug, she brought Summer’s face up to her own.

I groaned the moment Yvaine’s and Summer’s lips met. Both women inhaled sharply and then moaned in arousal as their mouths opened and their tongues touched. Both of them stiffened and then surged forward as if crackles of electricity passed into each other’s body through the bridge of their intertwined tongues. And as Yvaine’s fingers gripped her daughter’s head more tightly, Summer’s hands roamed all over her mother’s naked body before grabbing onto Yvaine’s shoulders and holding on for dear life.

She had to hold on, you see, as Yvaine suddenly rolled them over to take charge. The paired redheads rolled off the pile of pillows and wound up splayed out at an angle across the king-size bed. They looked so similar: lean, well-muscled figures born from extensive time at the gym. Bright red hair tangled together, only Summer’s ombre highlights making identification possible. And the sounds of their moans as they made out like a pair of horny Tri-Delts had me yearning to go join them and start pounding my throbbing dick into their willing wet holes.

But I resisted. I wanted to give them this time together. So I stayed with my arms folded across my chest and took deep breaths to keep the sexual creatures inside me at bay. And I was rewarded for my patience when Yvaine’s leg split her daughter’s thighs, Summer’s gasp of breathy bliss filling the room the moment she felt her mother’s pussy come into contact with her own.

“Ohhh, fuuuuck, Mama...” Summer groaned as they started to scissor together. “I can’t believe we’re finally doing this...”

“Believe it, baby girl,” Yvaine groaned back as she took charge of this encounter, gripping her daughter’s hips to really grind Summer’s pelvis against her own. Slightly elevated in a more dominant position, Yvaine fucked her crotch against her daughter’s with practiced ease. Clearly this wasn’t the first time the older woman had performed this particular move. “Fuck me ... fuck your Mama...”

“So good ... so good...” Summer whimpered, clutching her mother’s shoulder and then burying her face into the crook of Yvaine’s neck.

“Feel me ... Feel my loins against yours. Feel the pleasure I’m giving you...”

“I feel it ... I feel it ... So good ... So good!”

Whimpering and writhing, the pair of hot redheads wriggled together in sinuous harmony as their pleasure built. Yvaine dipped her head to capture Summer’s lips with her own, and they both moaned in erotic ecstasy while making out hot and heavy with each other. Mother and daughter humped and hummed like a single entity, perfectly in sync. And within minutes they both started cumming again.

“Mama! Mama!” Summer whined, burying her face into the crook of Yvaine’s neck again. “I’m cumming! I’m cumming!!! AAAAHHHH!!!”

“I’m cumming too, baby girl! I’m cumming too! AAAAHHHH!!!”

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!!” Summer screamed.

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!!” Yvaine howled.

“AAAAHHHHHHH-- HOLY FUCK!!!” Summer shrieked, stiffening at the sensation of seven inches of supremely swollen schlong suddenly shafting straight into her sweet snatch.

With a firm grip on my girlfriend’s hips, I rammed forward the final inch as well.

In the throes of passion, as Summer and Yvaine bucked and thrashed their way down the final stretch towards ultimate ecstasy, I had sensed my opportunity and swiftly dropped my pants to the floor. And just when mother and daughter started shuddering and shaking in simultaneous orgasm, I’d quickly rolled them both so that Summer was on top, slotted my dick, and slammed myself into her still-spasming snatch.

FUUUUCK! Fucking FUCK!” Summer shouted as I rapidly pistoned my plundering prick in and out of her pretty pink pussy. From directly beneath her, Yvaine then grabbed her daughter’s head, crammed her tongue into Summer’s mouth, and kept on kissing her while my drilling big dick gave Summer an aftershock climax.

And then it was Yvaine’s turn to howl, “HOLY FUCK!!!” as she felt her pussy suddenly get crammed full of cock. I had pulled out of her daughter, aimed a few inches lower, and then skewered my second MacIntosh girl in a row.

My own ejaculation was almost an afterthought. The three of us pulsing together in incestuous ecstasy was the real focus. I pounded first one of them and then the other, switching snatches every minute or so without really caring which wet box I was in. I was far more interested in the sight of the two gorgeous redheads swapping spit right before my eyes, the way they rubbed their big tits into each other’s chest and tenderly held each other’s head.

At some point I pulled out and rolled Summer over and then parked Yvaine on top so I could pound the Mother as hard as I’d been pounding the daughter. But I still switched back and forth from one pussy to the other, using my hands and lips to tease both ladies’ erogenous zones to get them each one more climax before I’d even consider finishing myself off.

In the end, though, I started to feel that certain telltale tingle in my testicles that signaled my impending eruption. And when I began a certain telltale grunting as well, Yvaine pulled her lips off of Summer’s to look back at me over her shoulder to gasp excitedly, “On our faces. Cum all over our faces!”

Well YES...

I gave Yvaine’s tight twat three more thrusts before pulling out and tapping her ass. She quickly rolled off of her daughter and then both of them scrambled to their knees, initially adopting First Position: legs together, seated on heels with feet pointed directly back, chins thrust up and outward as they stared forward, with hands together as if literally praying for my cum. But then Yvaine shifted the pose to grab her tits and elevate them upwards as if to make her mammaries into cum catchers for any stray droplets that might drip down off their faces. And as soon as Summer saw what her mother had done, she hefted her tits up to do the same.

Standing up and fisting my cock in my right hand, I parked my swollen schlong straight in front of my busty redheaded babes. After giving my prick a few final pumps, I grunted in relief as my cockhead opened up and began hosing down the two gorgeous faces in front of me.

Yvaine got the first rope of jism that painted her from forehead to cheek. The second ribbon splattered her nose, across her mouth, and down her chin. The third shot strung a string across Summer’s sweet visage, from one cheek to the other across the bridge of her nose. The fourth went right into Summer’s gaping mouth and continued a line down her cheek towards her ear. After that I started to lose power and bent forward, bracing my right hand on the headboard with my dick directly over my ladies’ faces. Yvaine grabbed my cock, pointing it straight down at her open mouth and pumping two more spurts straight inside. She then aimed my prick at her daughter, squeezing out several dollops of hot jism that dribbled all over Summer’s face. And then finally she craned her neck to capture my mushroom head between her lips, almost lovingly suckling out the dregs.

When I had nothing left to give, I groaned and then flopped over to my side. Yvaine wasted no time tackling Summer onto her back and then hovering her face just an inch above her daughter’s. The older redhead waited a moment to make sure I was watching her. And only then did she part her lips, literally baby-birding her found semen down into her daughter’s open mouth.

I watched several creamy globs plop into Summer’s gaping maw, and then one impact Summer’s nose. And just when Summer closed her lips to hum in deep satisfaction, Yvaine dropped her face down to pry open her daughter’s mouth again with her tongue, passionately French kissing the younger girl while smearing the spunk on both of their faces.

It took a while for Summer and Yvaine to clean up all my cum. They licked each other, fed each other their found gold, and went back to making out. I honestly couldn’t tell who was more into it: Summer or Yvaine (or even me). All I know is: I could’ve watched them going at it all day.

But they couldn’t swap my sperm all day. Eventually they ran out of my spunk. And when they did, I found two pairs of royal-blue eyes staring hungrily at me, their expressions making it abundantly clear that they wanted MORE.

Yvaine took charge. She wasn’t “Pleasure Doll” for me tonight, nor did I want her to be. Instead, she was a vibrant, sensual seductress who knew exactly what she wanted. And both Summer and I were only too happy to give it to her.

The next thing I knew, I was standing upright while mother and daughter mashed two pairs of perfect tits around my growing erection. They both giggled merrily, holding first their own breasts in their hands and then trying (not always successfully) to mash the other’s tits around my turgid tool. In the end, Yvaine took over the titfuck, compressing her cleavage around my cock and staring up into my eyes while she expertly humped her chest up and down. Then, she invited me to hold her breasts and thrust into them myself while Summer grabbed her head and started swapping spit with her mother again.

Finally, the two gorgeous redheads wound up on the bed again, face-to-face and chest-to-chest, with Summer on top. Yvaine then reached up to grab Summer’s asscheeks, pulling them aside to present me with her daughter’s tightly-crinkled red starfish that glistened in the light with lube.

“We are both properly prepared for you, Master,” Yvaine crooned with a throaty rasp in her voice. “You can fuck Summer’s asshole first, but in the end you have to thrust your massive cock deep inside my ass and cum deep inside so my daughter can suck it out and snowball it back to me. Please, Master, please?”

Gawddamn I love my life.


“FFFUUUCCCKKK! FUCK MEEEE! HARDER! HARDER! SO GOOD! TOO GOOD! YES-YES-YES!!!”

The night was rapidly becoming one of the most amazing nights of my life. Part of me wished Dawn (and maybe even Adrienne) were here to enjoy it with me. At least I told myself they’d very much enjoy me telling them every last detail in the morning.

I had started off sodomizing my redheaded pleasure dolls one after the other while they made out with each other face-to-face for a few minutes, and then we wound up with the busty babes in a wicked hot sixty-nine. Yvaine was a really dirrrty girl who loved to pull my dick out of her daughter’s ass and beg me to skullfuck her immediately, making her clean my cock like her throat was my personal dish rag before shoving my big dick back into her baby girl’s backdoor.

Then, my ridonkulously ravishing randy redheads reclined side-by-side, reaching up to wrench back their own long legs and restrain them with their knees back by their own heads while I rotated repeatedly ravaging their relaxed rectums and really reaming them out with my rigid rod. Mother and daughter shrieked and hollered as I hammered their heinies until I took hold of their heads and mashed them together so they could silence their screams with each other’s mouth.

Eventually, Yvaine wound up on top of another sixty-nine, furiously munching on her daughter’s succulently sweet snatch while I brutally buggered the bodaciously busty babe. And when Summer switched from tonguing her mom’s tasty twat to teasing my testicles with her tongue instead, I grunted my impending eruption, gripped Yvaine’s hips tight, and blasted a bucketload of scalding hot cum straight into the buxom bombshell’s bowels.

“TAKE ME! CLAIM ME! OWN ME! I AM YOURS!!!” the exquisitely beautiful redhead exclaimed as she felt me marking my territory deep down within her very core. And she thrashed and quivered in unholy ecstasy until her own orgasmic eruption finally subsided.

As planned, after I withdrew my spent dick, Yvaine grunted and clenched until a river of spooge spilled out from her widely-stretched sphincter so that Summer could slurp it all up. And a minute after that, Yvaine spun around so the two gorgeous girls could share my spending between them.

The three of us then cleaned up in Yvaine’s big shower. Ordinarily, I would’ve had a ton of fun soaping up my girls’ naked bodies, but today I was more interested in watching them soaping up each other. I spent some time leaning against the back wall holding Summer in my arms while her mom lathered her up (and then ‘lathered her up’ by sucking on Summer’s hooters while fingerbanging her snatch, all while I was making out with my girlfriend).

After she came, Summer then returned the favor, only she wound up fingerbanging her mom’s asshole instead. In the end, Summer squatted down to eat her mom’s pussy while continuing to fingerbang Yvaine’s ass. And I held the older woman in my arms from behind, playing with her boobs and leaning over her shoulder so we could exchange tongue-filled kisses.

I inevitably worked up a third erection, but rather than stay in the shower we dried off and returned to the room. I got to recline back against the headboard holding a red-haired head in each of my hands while mother and daughter gave me a tandem blowjob. Unlike previous tandem blowjobs during which the girls would pass me off between them, this tandem blowjob included a LOT of Yvaine and Summer making out with each other with my dick between them. I especially loved the view of them both licking up opposite sides and trying (unsuccessfully) to get their lips to touch each other around my girth.

The next round involved me lying flat on my back while the two redheads mounted me facing each other. Yvaine went for a mustache ride (well, if I’d had a mustache) while Summer speared her snatch on my shaft. I loved the taste of Yvaine’s tangy twat while listening to the sounds of her making out with her daughter. And after they both came, they switched places.

In the end, though, I wound up doing all the work. Summer and Yvaine were both too wiped out to really move, so they laid down side-by-side, just sort of lazily kissing each other and holding hands. I stood at the foot of the bed wrapping Summer’s legs around my waist to steadily pump her pussy and watch the way her big titties bounced, before pulling out and wrapping Yvaine’s legs around my waist instead. I’d pump Yvaine instead for a while and then switch back.

Summer screamed her final orgasm with her mother’s mouth around her nipple and her mother’s hand diddling her clit. After my girlfriend went limp, I pulled out and switched over to Yvaine. Summer remained in a daze for a few minutes, but eventually she woke up enough to roll onto her side and return the favor. Yvaine’s breathing turned shallow and sped up while her daughter nursed at her nipple while strumming her clit. I steadily slow-dicked her, but gradually sped up the closer and closer she got to climax. And in the end we had a simultaneous orgasm, the luxuriously beautiful buxom redhead crying her ecstasy while I poured out every last drop I had into her pussy.

Summer, of course, went after the creampie, slurping quite audibly. I found myself quite sleepy after such an incredible threesome on top of a long day’s work. My eyelids were heavy and my breathing was labored. I fought to keep my eyes open and enjoy the view, but eventually darkness started to take over. I couldn’t fight it anymore.

My eyelids sank, but I smiled at the sight of Summer baby-birding my semen back to her mom. And just before my eyes closed completely, I watched Summer lean down and gently press her mouths to her mom’s.

It had been an awesome night.


The room was dark when my eyelids opened, with a quiet stillness that told me it was still the middle of the night. I was flat on my back, comfortably situated with my head on a plush pillow and a naked young woman curled up against my left side. Summer faced away from me, my left arm snaked beneath her pillow, with the hand dangling off the edge of the bed. Ordinarily I’d be spooned up behind her, my palm full of round bare breast, but tonight I’d bedded down with two women, not just one.

At least, I thought I’d bedded down with two women. I distinctly recalled smacking my lips in a half-awake stupor with a buxom redhead cuddled up on each side: Summer on my left and Yvaine on my right. But while the bedsheets to my right were still warm, there was no naked redhead on that side. Subtle movement in the darkness drew my attention, followed by the sound of a door shutting quietly against its doorjamb. And a moment later, a sliver of light appeared as a thin line along the crack between the bottom of the door and the plush white carpet of Yvaine’s master bedroom.

At first, I was inclined to ignore Yvaine’s absence as I rolled onto my left side, spooned up behind Summer’s naked body, and filled my palm with her round bare breast. My eyelids were still heavy and it was really quite comfortable to hold my girlfriend in my arms like this. Perhaps Yvaine had simply woken up thirsty and went to get a glass of water or something. So I closed my eyes and started drifting off back to sleep.

But blissful unconsciousness eluded me, with some tickle in the back of my mind telling me to get up and go check on her. Tonight had been a monumentous change in the nature of Yvaine’s relationship with her daughter. I knew that she’d previously been opposed to crossing this line of intergenerational incest. And since we’d basically gone straight to the threesome, I never did get a chance to talk to her about it or discover just what had led to her change of heart.

With a weary sigh, I rolled back and glanced at the clock on Yvaine’s nightstand. It was a few minutes before midnight, so I’d slept what amounted to a refreshing nap. I could get up, go find out what was on Yvaine’s mind, and still have a full night’s sleep. And with that in mind, I regretfully slipped my left arm out from beneath Summer’s pillow, slid off the bed, and hunted around for my boxer shorts.

So clad, I padded softly out of the room, managed to squeeze out through the smallest gap in the door and hopefully not spill too much light from the hallway into the bedroom, and quietly went in search of my lover.

The gorgeous redhead sat on the couch in her living room, clad in a silk robe and nothing else as far as I could tell. The kitchen light was on, casting a tilted rectangle of illumination into the otherwise darkened living room, and left most of Yvaine’s face in shadow. She looked up at my approach and gave me a soft smile. When I came to sit beside her, she set down a mug of something steaming, perhaps tea, and opened her arm to me for a sideways hug.

Afterwards, we shifted so that she could pillow her cheek on my shoulder while I wrapped my arm around her. She reached up to rub my pectoral muscle, “playing with my boobs” as it were. And with a sigh, she looked up at me and apologized, “Sorry if I woke you. Was I too loud?”

I shrugged. “Your absence woke me. And when you didn’t come back, I wanted to come check on you.”

“I honestly can’t remember the last time a man ever cared enough to come check on me in the middle of the night. I was probably younger than Summer is now.” She chuckled softly. “Actually, I can’t remember the last time I spent the night in a man’s arms. I mean, it would’ve been Summer’s father, but I can’t remember how long it’s been.”

I frowned. “I didn’t mean to disturb your slumber. If you’re uncomfortable sleeping with someone else in your bed, I can always bring Summer back to her room.”

“Oh, no. I’m perfectly used to sleeping with someone else. Summer frequently came to spend the night with me, remember?”

“Ah. Right.” I rubbed her shoulder. “Then what is it? What’s got you up in the middle of the night?”

“The obvious.” Yvaine sighed. “I don’t regret what Summer and I did with each other. She wanted it. I wanted it. But now that it’s happened, I find myself wondering what’s going to happen next. This is a seismic shift in our relationship.”

“It is, and I’d be lying if I tried to say I wasn’t curious about what changed your mind. It was only yesterday when you used your safe word, ‘Thornfield’, to get her to back off. I left that day assuming it would never happen. So imagine my surprise when I walked upstairs and found her eating you.”

Yvaine took a deep breath and rubbed her cheek against my shoulder before beginning softly, “Summer changed my mind. My daughter ... who has passively accepted every decision I’ve ever made for her ... decided that the first thing she truly wanted to fight me for ... was having sex with me.”

“The first thing ever?” I asked in surprise.

Yvaine waggled her head. “Well, maybe the first thing since puberty. She wasn’t really this way as a child. She could be as willful and headstrong as anyone. I can’t pinpoint any one particular incident or trauma that made her the way she is. It sort of snuck up on me. It was Harris, actually, who pointed out how Summer seemed unusually dependent on me for decision-making. We never had the typical mom/teenager fights that so many of my friends went through. I’d make a decision and that was that.”

“Did she ever seem to quietly resent your decisions?”

Yvaine shook her head. “That’s just it: not at all. She told me she wanted to go to UC Irvine to stay closer to some of her friends from high school, but I preferred her going to UCLA. I wasn’t terribly locked into that decision, and had she stated her case to go to UCI, I would’ve allowed her. But once I told her I thought UCLA had the better program, that was it. It was a done deal.”

I furrowed my eyebrows and muttered, “I find myself wondering how differently things would’ve been had she gone to college nearby. Her whole reason for saying she and I couldn’t even start a relationship was that she was leaving for UCLA and I still needed to finish high school.”

“You’re not the only one to have wondered that over the years.” Yvaine looked thoughtful, and for a moment we both went silent.

Eventually, though, I rubbed her upper arm and spoke. “You said Summer changed your mind. How did she do that?”

Yvaine glanced up at me. “It was simple, really. She came over tonight and said flat out, ‘I want to have sex with you, Mom. I know you said you won’t want to, but I want to understand why not and hopefully change your mind.’ Do you know how many times Summer has ever tried to change my mind?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.