An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 45: Bingo 69

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: Bingo 69 - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 2009 --

“Okay. Now hold the bowl and swirl it gently. Not enough to make anything spill. Yesss ... That’s it ... Gently...” Summer’s voice was serene, soothing. Even though I wasn’t the target of her instruction, I couldn’t help but feel calmed by her tone. “Now take a deep breath, set the bowl down, and as you exhale, observe the sand but don’t try to focus on any individual grain. Remember, the sand grains are your thoughts: swirling and cloudy, chaotic and murky. Breathe deeply. Exhale slowly. Acknowledge the thoughts but don’t cling to them. You can’t force them away. Instead, relax and let them settle to the bottom on their own. Let the waves subside. Let the murkiness dissipate. Breathe. Keep breathing. There you go. Eventually, the water will be calm and clear. And so will your mind.”

Dawn was breathing deeply, and her shoulders were less tense, but she didn’t seem quite at ease yet. The sandy cloud within the water of the clear glass mixing bowl was also still swirling, having not yet completely settled. But rather than wait, Dawn smiled up at Summer while nodding and said, “I think I get it. I’m going to try again - this time without the narration.”

“Of course. I’m right here should you need me,” Summer replied in the same serene tone. My girlfriend sat in a perfect lotus position, the backs of her wrists resting atop her knees with her palms up and index fingertips pressed to her thumbs. She wore a simple white camisole that exposed an incredible amount of cleavage and gray yoga shorts, and her red flame hair had been pulled into a no-nonsense bun.

Dawn sat directly across from her, cross-legged and swirling counterclockwise the clear glass mixing bowl filled halfway with water and a handful of sand. She wore a dark gray sports bra and black spandex leggings, and her ice-blue hair was likewise pulled up in a no-nonsense bun.

As Dawn swirled the bowl, the sand kicked up and expanded across the volume of water until the water in the bowl seemed an almost uniform tan color. My best friend inhaled deeply, exhaled very slowly as she set the bowl down, and then let her head loll to one side while she observed with unfocused eyes the way the sloshing water gradually settled down.

It took longer than I thought for the water to get completely clear. Eventually, though, every last grain of sand had sunk to the bottom of the bowl, leaving the water itself crystal clear. Dawn’s breathing was soft and slow, almost as if in a trance. Her eyes had closed at some point - I hadn’t noticed when - but from her relaxed yet still upright posture, I knew she hadn’t fallen asleep or anything.

Summer didn’t say a thing, her attention entirely on Dawn. The three of us sat together on the living room carpet in front of the fireplace, the two of them facing each other and me with my back against the side of the armchair. And for what felt like almost an hour, the three of us remained that way in silence.

It was probably more like five minutes until Dawn finally opened her eyes and looked up at us. The tension I had read in her jaw since this morning was gone, and when she turned to look at me with sky-blue eyes even more crystal clear than the settled water, I found myself grinning like an idiot to witness the transformation in her demeanor.

Dawn blinked twice, smiled, and then blew me an air kiss before turning her attention back to Summer. “That was such a simple idea; I can’t believe how well it worked. Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome,” Summer replied affably. “Ready to finish our yoga set?”

“Do we have to?” I groaned. I bit down the urge to whine like an eight-year-old, ‘This is boring.’ Instead, I added, “If the whole point of starting yoga in the first place this morning was to help Dawn de-stress, I think it’s already mission: accomplished.”

“The bowl exercise helped calm her mind, yes,” Summer advised. “But finishing the rest of our exercises will also help quiet her entire body. Plus, you need to work on your flexibility, Mister. Trust me: if we keep doing this consistently through the end of the summer break, your whole body will feel much better by the time we go back to school.”

Dawn giggled and shot me a look. “C’mon, babe. I know you’ve got the rockin’ body with all the delicious musculature now, but if we can improve your flexibility, we can take the Sex God to the next level! Just imagine what kind of positions we can get into!”

I rolled my eyes. “Not everything in my life has to revolve around sex.”

“Eh, it kinda does, though,” Dawn replied with a smirk.

I sighed and shook my head. “You’ve been talking to Adrienne.”

“Of course I have. The women in your life talk to each other. Thought you’d be used to it by now.” Dawn rolled up onto her knees, reached for my hands, and started tugging. “Now c’mon. I’m in a really good mood now and you’re gonna be a good husband and partner doing yoga with your wife now, right?”

I grinned. “Keep calling me ‘husband’ and I’ll do anything with you.”

My soulmate smiled, her sky-blue eyes glittering. She pulled me closer and puckered up. “I love you, husband.”

I pecked Dawn on the lips and curiously found myself thinking of Summer at that very moment. I found myself quite thankful for Summer and the minor transformation she’d wrought in Dawn in the past half-hour alone. So I turned to smile at my girlfriend and nod at her with a warm expression of gratitude. She seemed to get the message as she gave me a serene smile and nod of her own.

And then I returned to Dawn, nuzzled her nose, and kissed her again. “I love you ... wife.”

Dawn beamed, and I knew right then and there:

This was gonna be a GREAT day.


“Duuude...” Bert drawled with an incredulous on his face and a mild shake of his head. “I know I said I thought I’d get used to these situations after everything we’ve already done, but I’m still not used to this.”

“That’s a good thing,” I assured him. “Nothing is certain and you never know when we might be in one of these situations again. Never get jaded, dude. Never get jaded.”

Bert didn’t reply except to extend his fist to me. I bumped it, and then he turned his attention back downward to the ridiculously gorgeous busty blonde bombshell as she pulled her mouth off his prick and instead climbed into his lap and started sinking her sweet pussy down around his dick.

“Hey, hey, party foul!” Adrienne called from the armchair where she currently... laired ... while pressing Eve’s face into her crotch. “The spin said oral, not vaginal!”

Dayna made a face as she glanced to her right but didn’t climb off of Bert’s dick. “I DID go down on him!”

“Rules are rules,” Dawn informed her big sister with a bit of a condescending tone, tapping the whiteboard on the coffee table right next to her. “The spin says: Kneeling/Couch/Oral.”

“But this is the first time I got picked and my pussy is lonely.”

“It’s a long day and they’re both on Adrienne’s special pills. Patience, girlie,” Dawn insisted. “You’ll get fucked eventually.”

“Fine, fine, whatever,” Dayna grumbled while climbing off Bert’s lap, cocking an eyebrow, and giving him a serious look. “I don’t go home tonight until you properly pound me with this bad boy, you hear?”

Bert blinked. “Uh, works for me.”

Dayna rolled her eyes. “How about a tittyfuck? I’ll technically push the tip of your dick into my mouth, but you don’t mind me caressing your cock with my big boobies, do you?”

“Don’t mind at all,” Bert breathed with a wide eyes and a happy smile.

Seated on the other side of him, Lynne giggled and pecked his cheek. “This’ll definitely be a novel thing for him. Kim, June, and I don’t quite have to volume to pull that off.” She was still wearing a nude-colored lace bra and cupped her B-cups together, although they were definitely swelling up as her pregnancy progressed.

“I love boobs in all shapes and sizes,” Bert assured his wife. “And I especially love tasting yours.”

“That can be arranged,” Lynne remarked with a smile, pulled one breast free of her bra, and popped the nipple into his mouth while Bert nursed happily.

“Ooh, that looks like fun,” Kim announced while pulling her own breast free of her bra and holding it up to me. Even though she’d stopped breastfeeding BJ a long time ago, my hanamuguri’s mammaries had stayed pretty plump, and I relished the feel of her teat between my lips. She was seated atop the couch’s backrest with her legs spread aside so Summer could eat her out, and even though I had to lean forward to nurse on my baby mama’s nipples, I never stopped pumping my big dick in and out of Summer’s baby box from behind.

An electronic alarm started going off on an iPhone.

“Time!” Dawn called, and both Dayna and Summer immediately groaned. Bert groaned as well, although to me it sounded more like a groan of relief at taking a break before he busted his nut. I was a little more matter-of-fact about withdrawing my schlong from Summer’s snatch and sauntering over to the two magnetic whiteboards next to Dawn on the coffee table.

The game was Adrienne’s invention (no surprise) and she’d named it “Bingo 69”. It was “Bingo” because each of the girls had been given cards with squares in a four-by-four grid with a variety of randomly assigned sexual acts, positions, and locations listed in each square. Whichever girl got the first four-in-a-row, whether vertical, horizontal, or diagonal, would be declared the “winner”, just like ... Bingo.

And the 69 was added because ... well you don’t need me to explain that part.

One whiteboard had Bert’s name across the top and the other whiteboard had mine. Each whiteboard had five magnetic spinners that had been placed within five black circles, respectively titled: Girl, Position, Location, Act, and Assistant. All five “pies” had been evenly divided into slices. The three Positions were: Lying down, Kneeling, and Bent Over. The three Locations were: Couch, Bed, and Floor. And the three Acts were: Oral, Vaginal, and Anal, for a grand total of twenty-seven possible combinations of which only sixteen were randomly assigned to each girl’s card (although Kim by house rule was allowed to substitute vaginal for any anal squares).

For both Bert’s whiteboard and mine, these three pie charts plus the Assistant chart were identical. The only difference was in the list of women for “Girl”. Bert’s Girl chart was evenly divided into seven slices for seven girls: Lynne, Kim, June, Eve, Emma, Dayna, and Monique. My Girl chart was much more densely packed with ten slices: subtracting Lynne from that list but adding Adrienne, Dawn, Summer, and Eden. That put the five of them at a competitive disadvantage by eliminating half of their opportunities to get selected, but all five were just happy to be playing the game.

Presently, I walked up to my whiteboard and flicked the five spinners. It took ten seconds or so for all five to stop spinning, and I landed on: Monique, Lying Down, Floor, Oral, and Emma. Dawn announced the results, and Monique popped her head up from the floor where she’d been tribbing with Eden.

“How does this work exactly?” she asked with her French accent not quite so thick. “I’m supposed to lie down on the floor but do oral?”

“You lie flat on your back and Ben will go into pushup position above you and fuck your face, basically,” Dawn explained. “And as assistant, Emma will be going down on you.”

Emma grinned. “French girls taste the best.”

Meanwhile, Dayna had stopped titfucking Bert and was currently deep-throating him again, sucking on his cock like it was a favored binkie she didn’t want to let go. But eventually the busty blonde pulled off with a sigh and let him scoot over to the coffee table to set his spinners into motion.

“June, Kneeling, Bed, Anal, and Eve,” Dawn announced.

“BINGO!!!” June crowed enthusiastically, thrusting her fists into the air.

Dawn arched an eyebrow. “This is only the second time you’ve been picked. No way do you have a bingo already.”

June giggled. “Oh, I didn’t mean I’d won the game; I was just happy with the spin. Uh, maybe I should’ve gone with a more generic exclamation? Uhhh... yaaay...?” She pumped her fists again, but there was no volume or energy in her voice.

Dawn rolled her eyes. “Nevermind.”

June smirked and scampered over to collect both Bert and Eve. Taking them each by the hand, she pulled them over to the far wall where a twin-size IKEA daybed had been assembled specifically for this purpose, saying, “Okay Bert you lie down with your legs over the edge and I’m gonna kneel on you reverse cowgirl. Eve can lick my pussy until we get warmed up, then I’ll spin around and my sister can sit on your face so she and I can make out with each other. Cool? Cool-cool-cool.”

The rest of us all smiled at June’s obvious enthusiasm. Bert’s mind was being blown by the idea of getting a threesome with the sisters for the first time.

Meantime, Dawn smacked my arm. “You’re up. I can’t start the timer until you get into position.”

“Oh, right.” I glanced over at got a flash of déjà vu. Monique had been tribbing on the floor with Eden before, but now she’d started tribbing with Emma while the pair of them pawed at each other’s tits. But as I approached them, Emma looked up and winked at me. She then disentangled her legs from the busty blonde French girl and slithered her way down between Monique’s thighs.

J’adore ça... ” Monique sighed as my baby sister’s agile tongue started to go to work on her. “C’est tellement bon...

Monique’s eyes then opened up wide and she flashed me a big smile as I crawled over her in a pushup position with my feet spread wide. As soon as my throbbing dick came within reach, she grabbed it in her hand and aimed it into her mouth. I groaned as my dick was surrounded by heavenly wet warmth, and after bracing myself on my elbows, I dropped my knees down just beneath Monique’s armpits and began to slowly fuck her face.

“Ooh, that looks like fun. Hey Dawn, do that to me,” Adrienne called, sitting up straight in the armchair before reaching into to the toy box on the coffee table next to the whiteboards. She fished out a strap-on Ben Junior and tossed it up to my best friend. “Dayna, go down on me so I get the sisters’ fantasy?”

“Don’t mind if I do!” the elder Evans sister chirped.

Eden sidled up to Kim on the couch and wrapped an arm around my baby mama’s shoulders, not trying to start up anything but rather just hugging her while asking, “Which squares did you get?” The two of them held up their cards to start comparing.

On the other couch, Summer went to sit next to Lynne and rubbed the pregnant girl’s knee. “Hey there. How are you feeling?”

“Nnnngggghhhh...” June grunted as she sank her lubricated asshole down onto Bert’s dick over on the daybed.

“Oh yeah ... Eat me, baby ... Eat me...” Adrienne moaned right next to me while Dayna started licking her clit.

“Mmmfff! Mmmfff! Mmmfff!” Monique grunted each time my pumping dick pushed into her throat.

“Well the morning sickness is over but now the backaches have begun,” Lynne grumbled before sighing. “But I’m trying to keep a positive attitude about it.”

“Hey, you could actually get a bingo with four orals in a row,” Kim pointed out on Eden’s card.

“Where’s the fun in that?” Eden laughed.

“Ngh! Ngh! Ngh! Eat me Evie!” June moaned as she started bouncing up and down.

“Hhrrrrnngh!” Adrienne grunted as Dawn’s borrowed equipment started burrowing into her throat.

“Take it, bitch! Take it!” Dawn laughed as she started to pump her hips in sync with mine. Our eyes met and we both grinned silly grins.

“Frequent sex definitely helps,” Lynne added. “All those pleasure endorphins running through my body. And while I may not have started out very bisexual, it’s been really, really nice getting eaten out so often.”

“Me neither, but I’ve definitely become a convert,” Summer agreed. “As for ‘getting eaten out frequently while pregnant’: I’ll make a note of that for when I start having babies. And now that you mention getting eaten out, mind if I get a taste?”

Lynne laughed. “I’m not gonna say ‘no’.”

“Mmmfff! Mmmfff! MMMFFFNNNGGGHHH!” Monique grunted and then groaned as I hit full depth and kept it there.

I smiled, glancing around the room at so many friends and family with me today.

Definitely a great day.


With a one-seventh chance of being selected by Bert and a one-tenth chance of being selected by me each round, Kim, June, Eve, Emma, Dayna, and Monique each had a slightly more than twenty-five percent probability of being selected by either me or Bert each round. Lynne had less than a fifteen percent chance of being selected by Bert, and my Ben-ogamous girls each had only a ten percent probability of being selected by me (with a slight bump in odds for the second selection). Add to that the twenty-seven different position/location/act combinations and the need to hit four in a row on a bingo card, and in all likelihood we’d all pass out from sheer exhaustion before anybody got a “bingo”.

I mean, we’d all have FUN and have a lot of great sex. That was of course the whole point of us all coming together on a Saturday afternoon like this. But as the day wore on, it didn’t seem likely that anyone would actually get a four-in-a-row.

At least not until Dawn decided to wear her strap-on permanently and set up a third whiteboard with another set of spinners. Good thing Adrienne had extras.

So that’s how I ended up seated on the couch with Emma riding me reverse cowgirl with my dick in my baby sister’s asshole while Kim went down on her and fingered the teenager’s tight twat. Dawn sat right next to me with June’s pussy mounted on her fake phallus reverse cowgirl and Monique licking June’s clit. Since Dawn and I were seated side-by-side, it was easy to turn and make out with each other. Mounted on top of us, June and Emma were doing the same with their arms around each other and their tongues in each other’s mouth. Meanwhile, Bert was flat on his back across the bed with Eve’s pussy wrapped around his dick, the sexy Asian babe undulating above him while Summer fondled her tits from behind, nuzzled her neck, and rubbed her clit in the Assistant role. Adrienne, Eden, Dayna, and Lynne were otherwise occupied with each other.

I finally lost my first load of the day into my baby sister’s bowels. Dawn’s tongue was in my mouth, Emma’s orgasmically clenching colon milked my cock, and Kim started licking my balls at the same time to get me to erupt great gouts of hot lava into Emma’s ass. Nobody had said anything about creampies, and Eden was quick to tackle her twin sister off me and start hoovering out my jism.

When Emma started moaning and pressing her twin sister’s head to her crotch, Bert started groaning and pinned Eve’s light body down against his crotch, his neck muscles straining as he quite obviously emptied himself into her. And as soon as he finished, June was quick to dismount Dawn, roll Eve off of Bert, and start going after that creampie.

And since it was quite obvious nobody was going to start up a fresh timer while Eden and June were sucking semen out of their sisters’ snatches, Dayna took advantage of the available phallus to climb onto Dawn’s strap-on and start happily humping away while bending over so that Dawn could suck on her hooters.

Transfixed by the three pairs of sisters going after each other, Bert rather absentmindedly grabbed Kim’s head and guided it down into his crotch.

The girls got me cleaned up quickly and Adrienne’s super-pills kept both me and Bert hard. For my next spin, I was able to rest up lying down on the floor while Summer gave me a blowjob bent over on all fours with Lynne’s head between her legs to lick her high school friend’s succulent snatch. Bert started fucking Monique doggy-style next to us on the floor while the busty blonde French girl ate out Eden. And Dawn was flat on her back across the daybed with Eve going for a ride on her fake dick and big sister Dayna going for a ride on her face.

For the next half hour or so we just kept going.

I made love to Adrienne missionary-style on the bed, pumping my prick in and out of my Tigress’s pussy while Monique sat on her face letting me motorboat myself in her massive mammaries.

I eased my dick into Eve’s backdoor while she was bent over on all fours on the floor, with Dayna beneath her in a sixty-nine, occasionally making up her own “house rules” by pushing my dick out of Eve’s ass and pulling it into her mouth for a few pumps at a time.

I got three blowjobs in a row from Eden, Dayna, and June while on the couch, the bed, and back to the couch again, with Lynne, Kim, and Adrienne “assisting”.

I banged Monique’s heavenly box from behind across the bed while she cursed, “Putain de merde! C’est trop bon! Tu me fais jouir!” Meanwhile, Eve sixty-nined beneath her, occasionally tonguing my balls.

And then Kim went for a ride on my cock while Summer sat on my face, the pair of them fondling each other until I finally couldn’t take it anymore and started squirting a fresh load of babymakers into my baby mama’s unfortunately barren womb.

Meanwhile, Bert had been sodomizing Dayna over the side of the bed right next to me while Adrienne sat up with Dayna’s face in her crotch. Adrienne and Summer had been able to make out with each other even while Kim and Summer were massaging each other’s tits. And when I started grunting and cumming into Kim’s cunt, it set off a chain reaction where Kim started cumming, Adrienne and Summer started cumming, Dayna started cumming, and finally Bert slammed forward one final time and started busting his nut up the busty blonde bombshell’s backdoor.

Meanwhile, Adrienne had long ago made a house rule that giving oral to Dawn’s fake phallus would be a waste of time and that Dawn could unbuckle the equipment for those, so Lynne was getting her “Lying down/Couch/Oral” square in a hot sixty-nine with Dawn while Emma was giving Dawn a rimjob. Eden and Eve were holding hands having a quiet conversation over by the dining table. And June and Monique seemed to be having a competition about how many fingers they could get into each other’s ass.

Kim toppled off my prick and rolled over onto her back with her knees up and her thighs spread. Dayna took one look at the creamy jism trickling out of the other girl’s red-worn pussy and the OG Cumslut of the family quickly yanked Kim’s legs over to her before feeding on my surprised hanamuguri’s leaking snatch, all without dislodging Bert’s dick from her butthole. She seemed to be the only one with energy to spare at the moment, as Adrienne, Summer, and I sat back and smiled, feeling pretty wiped out.

“Any objections to calling ‘timeout’?” Adrienne called.

Nobody raised any. After five seconds of silence, the timer alarm went off, punctuating the decision.

By now, all of the girls had a variety of squares marked off, and several even had three in a row. But no one had gotten a bingo just yet, and I honestly started to wonder if we should even bother trying to finish the game. We’d collectively been fucking for over an hour. With three dicks in the game and plenty of expert tongues, everyone had gotten multiple orgasms, and I didn’t feel a particular need to keep going. And as much as I enjoyed sticking my dick into various orifices five minutes at a time, the rotational nature of the game (plus the occasional downtime to clean off a dick post-anal) had tempered everyone’s ability to really gain true momentum.

As ideas went, I readily recognized that this was an exceptionally creative concept. But as far as pure pleasure, I thought the Chocolate and Cream party had been Adrienne’s superior brainchild.

Regardless, everyone was ready to take a break. I definitely felt dehydrated and low on calories, and with my thoughts already on Chocolate and Cream, I mentally noted how Bert and I had been able to spend a good bit of time in the kitchen drinking Gatorade and eating fruits. So with that in mind I got up and headed into the kitchen to fill up the gas tank, as it were.

Bert joined me a few minutes later, a shit-eating grin on his face. “I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Thank you very much, from the bottom of my heart, for being my friend.”

“That feeling comes from your balls, not your heart, dude.”

Bert smirked. “You’re not wrong.”

“I see you’ve discovered Dayna’s affinity for anal. Was it everything you dreamed?”

Bert whistled. “I still remember that first party freshmen year. Dayna was in this sheer tank top that did nothing to stop her big jugs from wobbling. I ogled, of course--”

“Of course,” I interjected while tossing him a Gatorade.

“-- but I didn’t even bother to fantasize I might ever have a snowball’s chance in hell with her. I was out of my league. I was out of my league with all of them, including Lynne. I still can’t believe she decided to come talk to me.”

“So ... if Dayna had decided to come talk to you instead, you might’ve ended up marrying her?”

Bert snorted and shook his head while unscrewing the bottlecap. “No, of course not. Lynne’s my soulmate, my destiny, the love of my life, and all the other romantic ‘for all eternity’ titles you can think of.”

“You should be thanking HER for letting you be here having that wonderful feeling in your balls, not thanking me.”

“That’s a very good point.” Bert mused, finally taking a swig of the drink and then gasping afterwards. “But whether I need to thank you or thank Lynne, I still find myself in disbelief that I’m really here and really doing this. I almost wish I could go back in time and tell freshmen Bert that one day ... one day ... he’d eventually have sex with Dayna and Monique.”

“And Eve.”

“Ohmigawd...” Bert’s eyes got big and he glanced back out through the doorway before stepping in closer to me and lowering the volume of his voice. “You know I’ve got a thing for Asian babes because well ... obviously. I swear to god the first time I ever laid eyes on Eve my brain just started screaming, ‘Holy-fucking-shit that girl is sexy!’”

“I know! I thought the same thing!” I exclaimed with a grin. “I mean, she’s not the most curvaceous girl with big tits or any of that, but--”

“But she’s got a vibe. She’s pretty like June but she just carries herself with swag.”

“I know!” I grinned and tapped his chest. “So what’d you think of having both her and June at the same time?”

“Mind. Blown. I’ve obviously been up June’s ass a few times now, but to have her riding me at one end and her little sister Eve--”

“July.”

“What?”

“Inside joke. June, July?” I waved him off. “Just listen to them banter every now and again.”

Bert chuckled. “Anyways, to have July on my face and to kinda grab Eve’s ass and look up to see her bent over and hear the sounds of her making out with her own big sister ... You’ve corrupted me with this sinful incest stuff, dude. It’s ... intoxicating ... But only as long as they’re related to each other, not to me. No way I can think of my own sister that way.”

I smirked and shrugged.

“Speaking of sisters: you’re okay with what happened with Emma?”

I arched an eyebrow. “Did you hook up with Emma? I must’ve missed that.”

Bert nodded, his eyes just a touch wary. “Near the end there. I think you were busy with Monique and Eve.”

“Ah, probably. Monique was spitting out a variety of French curses and I got distracted trying to mentally translate them.”

He scrutinized my expression. “You’re cool with it?”

I gave him a blank look. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Because she’s your little sister. First time I’ve actually hooked up with one of your sisters, and I keep waiting for you to say, ‘Back off, fucker.’”

I furrowed my eyebrows. “Of course I’m cool with it. I let Adrienne put her on your pie chart, didn’t I? I would’ve been fine with Eden too, had she not opted out. Sorry, bro.”

Bert shook his head. “No need to apologize. I never expected either of the twins to be on my list. Same with Dawn, Adrienne, and Summer.”

I shrugged. “Lynne wasn’t on my list.”

“Because Lynne felt bad and thought she’d lower your Ben-ogamous girls’ odds of getting selected. I’m cool with Lynne having sex with you; you know that.”

I shrugged again. “It’s always the girl’s decision. If Lynne ever wants to go Bert-ogamous, that’s cool. I sincerely doubt Dawn, Adrienne, or Summer would opt-in tonight, but if they did I would ultimately let them. Same with Eden and Emma, and Emma obviously decided ‘yes’ already. The twins - especially - are my sisters, not my girlfriends. They’re free to live their own lives.”

“I’m glad you think that, because oh my freaking gawd it was so hot to watch Emma riding me while Eden knelt behind her. To witness the pair of identical faces making out with each other while Eden played with Emma’s boobs and fondled her twin sister’s naked body, it just ... wow...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.