An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 42: Commencement

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42: Commencement - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- THURSDAY, MAY 21, 2009 --

“Dead cow, dead chicken, or dead mystery meat?”

The beautiful blonde coed with big tits and blue eyes jutted her hip out to the side and put the other hand on it. Giving me an amused look, she asked, “Haven’t we done this before?”

I grinned and replied, “Indeed we have.” Without waiting for further response, I placed a baked potato still wrapped in aluminum foil onto Piper’s plate. Next, I added a chicken breast. And finally, I dropped a hot dog into the blonde’s empty bun.

Hehe. You just said you dropped your hot dog into--

Not again...

“Straight to your tits,” Eve Song drawled.

Piper flashed me a brilliant smile and used her upper arms to squish her large melons together to create mouthwatering cleavage. But just when I started to ogle the busty blonde, Eve grabbed my head, turned it towards her, and planted a ravenously fierce kiss on my lips.

Piper sighed. “I really feel like I’m getting mixed messages here. Are you dating Eden or her big brother?”

¿Por que no los dos?” Eve chirped while batting her eyelashes.

Piper smirked and waggled her eyebrows at us saucily.

Eve grinned, and with her arm still wrapped around my waist she added, “¿Por que no los tres?

I glanced down at the petite Chinese girl and muttered, “Eve, stop teasing.”

“Who’s teasing? I’m dead serious. And maybe we can get Claudine in on it before she flies away.”

Piper drawled, “I would think your girlfriend might have something to say about that.”

“My girlfriend whose mouth was busy eating your pussy last Saturday while you were fingerbanging my butt? That girlfriend?”

Piper blushed bright pink, started backing up, and stammered, “I’m gonna go eat this before it gets cold.” And then she beat a hasty exit.

I sighed and squeezed Eve tightly. “That was mean.”

Eve shrugged. “Not being mean. I know she wants to; she’s just scared to ask.”

“She has a boyfriend.”

“Had. Past tense. They broke up last week because he’s transferring to another school.”

“Oh ... but, uh ... You know I try to avoid hooking up with froshlings.”

Eve rolled her eyes. “We’re all sophomores, not froshlings. Actually, now that our finals are over, we’re juniors.”

“You know what I mean. I don’t wanna mess with my sisters’ friendships by sleeping with their friends.”

“Except for me, obviously.”

I smirked and pecked her crown. “Obviously. Don’t you like being special?”

“Of course I like being special.” Eve sighed. “But school’s over and I’m super-horny and the idea of getting into a big orgy with my best friends ... I mean c’mon, Mr. Tri-Delt Nest. Don’t tell me the idea of having another Decathlon with the so-called ‘froshlings’ doesn’t appeal to you. Especially since you’ve never had Piper or Claudine.”

“My days of racking up conquests just for the sake of conquests are behind me now.”

“These aren’t conquests for the sake of conquests. Piper’s honestly feeling down because of her breakup; she thought they’d at least stay together until the end of the year but he was just, ‘I’m outta here.’ If you ask me there’s some other slut he wants to tap before he leaves. And Claudine’s flying out Sunday and would love a roll in the hay as a goodbye present. Nobody’s asking for anything serious. Or did you forget how to have a good time when you got over the hill, old man?”

I snorted and shook my head. “I’m not THAT old.”

Eve looked up at me with big baby doe eyes and pouted cutely, “What if I asked you to do it for me?”

I raised both eyebrows. “What?”

She blinked twice, and her irises seemed to magically get bigger. “Pretty please? Consider it a ‘gift’ to ‘demonstrate’ your investment in our relationship.”

I snorted. “Are we in a relationship again now?”

“Well you did pin my legs behind my ears and plow the shit outta me two days ago. Are you saying we’re not in a relationship?”

“You know what I mean. And on the subject of relationships, you do know I have a girlfriend now.”

“So bring her along. Summer and I really haven’t spent a whole lot of time together yet, and she’s delicious.”

I chuckled. “She is, and if I asked she’d probably say yes. But seriously, Eve ... I really don’t want to mess around with my baby sisters’ friends.”

“Eh, Claudine’s leaving anyway. Make you a deal: Help me seduce her and Piper and I’ll let you finally fuck my virgin asshole.”

“Really?” My eyes got big and I belatedly realized I’d gotten a really eager expression on my face before I caught myself.

“I saw that look,” Eve said with a smirk.

I arched an eyebrow. “You don’t really need me to seduce Piper and Claudine after that ‘fingerbanging my butt’ comment.”

“Yeah, but Piper’s not really bi. Like, she’s cool with messing around a bit, and Eden seduced her first, but she’s way more into guys - hence you being the big carrot.”

“Speaking of carrots, I don’t like the idea of you offering up your virgin ass as an incentive to get me to do it.”

“Why not?”

“Didn’t we already have this discussion? If we ever do that, I want it to be solely because you want to do it and not something you’re sacrificing in order to achieve some other goal like seducing Piper and Claudine.”

“I’m not ‘sacrificing’. This isn’t something I’m opposed to doing anymore. June’s right: I like the butt stuff. I’ve practiced - and even practiced with an actual carrot, come to think of it - and I’m ready. For real. With you. Not Bert’s starter size, y’know? You and I may not be official or even unofficial anymore, but we do have a relationship, don’t we?”

I nodded. “We do. But that still doesn’t mean your first time should be in a random end-of-the-year hookup with Piper and Claudine. That one should be a little more private, I think.”

Eve shrugged. “We can hook up with Piper and Claudine tonight and then do the anal virginity thing next time.”

“You know I’ve got other plans tonight.”

“Tomorrow night, then. Oh, wait. Maybe Saturday?”

“We can’t do the hookup with Piper and Claudine, period.”

“Why not?”

“You know why not. You know the most obvious reason why not.”

Eve frowned at first, not immediately getting my drift, but she got it a second later. “Well ... maybe we don’t have to include the twins.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Not include the twins? Were you planning to abandon your girlfriend on the last day of school?”

“No, no, of course not.” Eve blushed but looked away.

Now it was my turn to frown as I pivoted and looked straight at her. “What’s going on?”

“It’s nothing.”

“It’s not ‘nothing’ if you were seriously gonna have a foursome with Piper and Claudine and not include your girlfriend.”

“I wasn’t seriously gonna leave Eden out of it.”

“Then why did you suggest we not include the twins?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t mean it.”

“But you still said it.”

“I don’t know.”

“Do I need to go ask Eden for answers?”

“Ben, please.”

I took a deep breath, sighed, and gave her an expectant look.

“I’d never actually hook up with other girls without Eden. It’s just that ... We’re just...” Eve shook her head as her voice trailed off. “It’s complicated.”

“Relationship troubles?”

“No, no. It’s just ... complicated. Don’t get me wrong: I love that girl to pieces. I’m very happy she’s my girlfriend and we’re doing just fine. We’re just ... I’m not...” Her voice trailed off again.

Over the course of the discussion, Eve and I had turned to face each other. Presently, she folded her arms over her chest, thrust out her jaw, and pensively chewed on her lower lip. I waited her out rather than press her, and eventually she took a deep breath and looked up at me.

In a flat voice, she stated simply, “I’m just not.”

And then she turned and walked away.


Unlike previous End of the Year barbecues, I didn’t stick around for the whole evening. Once my barbecue duties were complete, I started cleaning up the grill and looked around for the twins.

Eden was happily socializing with her friends, so I wasn’t inclined to interrupt her to ask any awkward questions about the current status of her relationship. Eve even joined in, and while trying not to be too conspicuous about it, I observed the way they interacted and everything seemed to be normal. But rather than wade in like a bull in a China shop or anything like that, I put a pin in it and told myself to talk to Eden later. In the meantime, I set the leftover food aside, finished up cleaning the grill, and walked over to the twins to tell them I was heading out.

I had another party to get to, you see.

Less than ten minutes later, I hopped up the porch steps of The Nest and my key snicked in the lock. I walked inside, conspicuously noting that nothing was out of the ordinary. Indeed, knowing today’s date and what was most likely to be waiting for me, I had actually been expecting a house full of girls to yell “WOOO!!!” all at the same time. I had been expecting there to be a second charter announcing that the house had been re-designated “Tri-Delt Nest” for today only and that all sorority sisters would be subject to blah-blah-blah.

But there wasn’t a second charter. In fact, the attendees inside The Nest weren’t even clad in lingerie. They were just wearing ... whatever they happened to be wearing.

Tova and Mi-young were on the floor in front of the fireplace playing with BJ, while Kim and June sat on a couch chatting with Aki and Aline. Jayden, Jordyn, and Kirstie were conversing with Adrienne at the dining table. Dawn, Summer, and Nora were in the kitchen. And when I went further into the house, I found that Neera and Zahri were playing chess on Adrienne’s desk in the office, with Quinn watching them.

I knew that the big Tri-Delt Chapter House party for ALL the sisters would be tomorrow after the graduation ceremonies, and believe it or not, my Nestmates and I weren’t invited to that one. So when Adrienne told me the Tri-Delt Nesters were coming over to the house tonight for a post-Finals hangout, I admittedly expected to be walking into an orgy this evening.

But apparently it really WAS just a “hangout”, not unlike the one my baby sisters were having over at The Birdhouse: good food, good friends, good conversation before heading their separate ways for the summer break and all. There wasn’t a theme, Adrienne wasn’t organizing sex games, and nobody stripped down to their underwear at the mere sight of me.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Shut up. This is a good thing.

Can you please explain to me how the sixteen wicked hot bisexual babes with a thing for bending over and spreading their asscheeks for you NOT doing so is a ‘good’ thing?

Not everything in my life revolves around getting laid.

They do in my world.

I can tell. But seriously, I like this outcome better. The Schenke twins, Kirstie, Nora, Aline, and Aki are all graduating and will move on. This could very well be the last time I ever get to see them apart from a quick “congratulations” when I see them in their caps and gowns at Commencement tomorrow. I really would appreciate the opportunity to properly say goodbye in pleasant conversation.

My idea of properly saying goodbye in pleasant conversation is to say, ‘Thanks for the memories and let’s do this again sometime’ while your post-ejaculatory dick is slowly deflating inside one of their sodden holes.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but as much as casual sex and getting stress-relieving orgasms defined the bulk of our relationships, they became my friends. Seriously, I like it better this way.

Your loss.

Besides ... this is me. It’s not like I’m NOT gonna get laid at the end of the night, one way or another. Even my most ordinary days always end up with Big Ben crammed up inside some gorgeous girl’s pussy.

True. Can we fast-forward through all the mushy conversation then and get to the good stuff?

Fine.


Fode essa buceta!

Gostoso do caralho!

Eu amo teu pau!

Eu vou gozar!

Is this what you wanted?

Yes. Much better.

Beautifully-bendable Brazilian brunette Aline Rodrigues was bent over beneath my brutally-bashing body as I blasted my bludgeoning baseball bat of a big dick in and out of her blissful broadened butthole. The willowy Latina was curled up in a piledriver position at the base of the living room armchair, head down and ass-up with the chair frame supporting her lower back while I gripped the armrests and drilled directly downward like an oil derrick to recklessly ravage her resistless rectum.

Definitely better.

So glad I meet with your approval.

Anyways, I did spend the better part of the evening in deep discussion (not THAT kind of #DeepDiscussion) with the graduating Tri-Delts, talking about their post-school plans, what companies they’d be working at, what grad schools they’d be going to, etc. We promised to keep in touch via Facebook or whatever other social media apps cropped up over the years (hell, I still had a MySpace account). We promised to keep in touch beyond social media, although I admittedly had already proven to be pretty bad at doing that so far.

The Schenke twins were both staying local, at least: Jordyn had gotten a job in San Francisco, and Jayden got into Berkeley Law. Kirstie, on the other hand, was moving clear across the country. Older sister Andie and the Holland sisters’ parents had moved to Florida, and my second Cutie would be joining them. Nora, meanwhile, was moving in with Whitney Arvidsson down in San Jose.

Aline and Aki, I had never quite become friends with. The first time I’d ever met them had been the Chocolate and Cream party, invited along to join in because they were friends with the Schenke Twins and had recently broken up with their respective significant others right before Valentine’s (an ex-Chem lab partner for Aline, and a teammate on the women’s field hockey squad for Aki). Jayden took the charter down shortly after, so we didn’t cross paths all that often, and neither of them had hooked up with me since that party.

Aki actually ended up smashing with Adrienne a few times over the past month, but not with me at the same time. Aline and I had only seen each other in passing on days when she happened to be hanging out with the Schenkes at Tri-Delt Nest but then would leave just as I was coming home from work. Still, I went out of my way to ask about their plans as well and found that Aki would be moving back home with her parents in SoCal while Aline would be staying at Berkeley to get her Master’s in Chemistry. So, I politely wished Aki the best of luck down in SoCal while telling Aline I hoped to see her again in the coming year.

The soft-spoken Brazilian babe had batted her eyelashes at me as she smiled and told me that she hoped to see much more of me tonight. And obviously you’ve already been spoilered by now that her hopes indeed were realized.

Hey, I thought we’d already fast-forwarded through all the mushy conversation crap to get to the good stuff!

Okay, fine. Long story short, the sixteen girls in the house and I spent the better part of three hours chatting and reminiscing and drinking wine. Well, the girls were drinking wine. At the end of the evening, though, the freshmen and sophomore Tri-Delts all said goodnight and left the house, along with Kim, BJ, and June, but that still left the six graduating seniors and my three nestmates.

Nine-on-one. More reasonable odds.

Actually, six-on-four. Given that my Nestmates could have sex with me anytime they wanted, all of the focus was given to the graduating seniors having “One Last Bang”, and I barely even touched Summer, Adrienne, or Dawn. I mean, Dawn bumped my fist while she was fucking one of the others with a strap-on more often than she touched my dick tonight. Adrienne, of course, was happy to get buried beneath so much female flesh. And even my girlfriend Summer followed “the plan” to shower her attention on the Tri-Delts instead of me, although there were a few times we’d find ourselves within reach of each other and start exchanging tender kisses just because we could.

With comparatively even odds, I never became the center of attention with all nine girls kneeling before me to suck my dick or bending over in a row to let me ravage them. Instead, we wound up with a series of one-on-ones and threesomes, with each of the six Tri-Delts getting some special time with each of the four Nestmates and then just sort of organically changing partners. There were no egg timers and nobody hollering, “Switch!” Instead, we simply found pleasure in each other’s arms before meandering over to find pleasure in someone else’s arms shortly after.

I started with my Cutie. Actually, my Cutie started off with me. After the other girls left, Kirstie came to take me by the hand, led me over to the couch, and then straddled my lap. She interlaced her fingers together behind my neck, gave me a shy sort of smile, and said something I didn’t expect.

“Thank you for not taking advantage of my feelings this year,” she told me quietly. “Thank you for not leading me on.”

I blinked, not quite understanding. “Whatever gave you the idea I might lead you on?”

“Andie, obviously. And then of course you started calling me ‘Cutie’ the same way you did with her.”

I winced. “I want to make clear it was never my intent to confuse or conflate the two of you. I know perfectly well that you’re not your sister, and--”

“There’s no need to apologize,” she cut me off with a finger to my lips before re-interlacing her fingers behind my neck. “I’m the one who said I liked you calling me ‘Cutie’ and wanted you to continue. I saw how much you cared for her, saw how happy she felt being a part of your life. I know you feel bad for never quite reciprocating the same level of love she felt for you, but don’t. I’ve had this conversation with her a hundred times, and she has no regrets. She enjoyed what you shared for as long as it lasted, and even knowing the outcome she wouldn’t have changed a thing. You made Andie very, very happy, and in all honesty, I actually wanted you to sorta transfer to me some of the same warmth and affection you’d felt for her. At the very least, I would’ve loved for you to feel for me the same you felt for her. And admittedly, I briefly deluded myself into thinking I could maybe build off what you felt for her and push it even higher, you know?”

I winced. “But things didn’t work out that way.”

“No, they didn’t, but like Andie I have no regrets. I got to be a part of the same special circle of friends with the Tri-Delt Nesters the way she did for TDW. I got all the amazing orgasms with none of the hassles of dealing with a steady boyfriend. I had plenty of time to focus on my studies and I’m about to be a college graduate! And after all that, I’m going home to my family now. Truly, no regrets.”

“I’m glad.”

Kirstie grinned. “But I’m not flying away yet. Whaddaya say, Ben? One more last ride with your Cutie?”

“Absolutely.” And then I leaned in for a kiss.

Kirstie and I made out on the couch for a while like a pair of teenagers, never getting farther than second base (outside her sweater). But eventually I slid my hand up the back of her shirt to start rubbing her bare skin, and she climbed off my lap to start stripping off her clothing. I fingerbanged her a bit while we played tonsil hockey to make sure she was warmed up and stretched out a bit. And eventually my Cutie re-straddled my lap and sank her sweet snatch down around my stiff shaft, sighing in satisfaction.

Now completely joined together, Kirstie tightened her arms around my neck and kissed me like it would be the last time ever. I sincerely hoped tonight wouldn’t actually be the last time ever, but acknowledged that it might very well be. And rather than immediately grab her hips and start hammering her petite body up and down in my lap to maximize our lustful pleasure, I settled down for a rather tender and intimate session of lovemaking, at least as intimate as one could be when there were eight other people having sex around us.

By now the others were all getting going as well. Adrienne was in the middle of a Schenke sandwich on the shag rug by the coffee table. Summer had both Aki and Aline crawling all over her on the chaise lounge. Dawn and Nora were in very similar positions to me and Kirstie on the other couch, cuddling face-to-face having a conversation even though they were both now naked and almost lightly fingering each other.

But eventually Dawn and Nora got down to business. The Schenkes and Aki and Aline traded places. Kirstie and I gradually sped up as the pleasure built, and after I made my Cutie cream around my cock a couple of times, Nora was next.

Having been primed by Dawn’s proficient pussy-licking, my Angel Face sat straight down on my schlong without so much as a polite “hello”. Only after she’d gotten her snatch fully-seated did she smile and set a sweet smooch on my lips with hers.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, Nora pulled back with a sigh. “I suppose my tropical vacation is finally coming to an end.”

“That’s a good thing, you said. Something about how occasional visits make you appreciate paradise more, but if you lived there permanently it would just get mundane.”

Nora snorted. “If you stood at a Honolulu airport gate and asked everyone getting on the plane if they would rather stick around for another week, I’m pretty sure the majority would say ‘yes’.”

I grinned. “You wanna stick around another week?”

“Yesss ... Obviously.”

LOVE the way she says ‘obviously’ in that accent.

Agreed.

“On the other hand,” she continued, “I’ve already stuck around for an additional year.”

“To finish a double major. That’s something to be proud of.”

“Honestly, I double-majored because I wasn’t yet ready to leave, but I’ve put off venturing out into the real world long enough. Honestly, I think I’ve put off finding myself a serious girlfriend long enough as well.”

“Really?”

“You’ve spoiled me, you and the others. Between the friends I made at TDW and now TDN, it’s been too easy for me to just hang out with the gals and not worry so much about finding long-term companionship.”

“Well, you’re moving in with Whitney now, aren’t you?”

Nora waved me off. “Whitney is and will always be one of my best friends, but we’re not romantic like that. Kind of like my relationship with Dawn, actually. Physically they’re both very much into girls, but their hearts could never belong to one. Well, come to think of it, Dawn’s situation may be less about being unable to romantically love another woman so much as that she will always, always romantically love you.”

Both Nora and I glanced over to the other couch. By now, Dawn was in a wicked-hot sixty-nine with Aline, but she’d heard Nora’s comment and pulled her face out of the Brazilian babe’s crotch to shoot us a curious look. And in my head I heard my best friend asking, Why are you two talking about ME?

I chuckled and stroked Nora’s spine. “I’m sure there’s a busty American blonde out there for you somewhere.”

“I’m sure if I just follow you around I’ll find plenty. Dawn has two sisters, doesn’t she?”

I smirked and shook my head. “Don’t even go there.”

Nora giggled. “And in the meantime, while I’m out there looking for my Mrs. Right, perhaps you wouldn’t mind your Angel Face coming by to visit every now and again, hmm? San Jose isn’t too far away, is it?”

“You’ll always be welcome,” I stated seriously. “Occasional visits, that way it never gets mundane.”

Nora smirked. “Let me state for the record: you have never been mundane.”


Once Nora and I got started, I rolled her over and draped her legs over my shoulders so I could hammer her into the cushions until she screamed in exquisite ecstasy.

The Schenke Twins went next, and we ended in the exact same way we began more than three years ago when the Freshman Five finally collected their bounty in front of Peyton and the Tri-Delt Royalty.

I started by kissing Jayden and then moved over to Jordyn, the exotic-looking Swiss-German/Native American 5’10” beauties with lingerie model bodies each moaning into my mouth. They did not resist when I pushed their faces together to watch the twins kiss, and I ultimately guided Jordyn onto her back across the long 3-cushion couch and put Jayden directly on top of her, face-to-face and tit-to-tit, watching the twins continue to make out while I eased my cock into Jayden from behind.

They didn’t look quite so identical anymore, having matured and established their own individual identities and personal styles, but from the neck down their bodies were still nearly indistinguishable. And when I switched holes from Jayden’s tight twat to Jordyn’s, I remembered they were nearly indistinguishable in there as well.

After getting both twins off, I finally lost my load into Jayden’s sweet snatch. Backing away, I watched the twins continue to grind their clits together, tribbing with my leaking creamy semen between them as lube.

I sat down in the armchair watching Jayden and Jordyn continue to make out with each other while smearing my spunk into each other’s loins. The sight might very well have been erotic enough to keep me hard, but I would never find out because a certain beautiful Brazilian brunette dropped to her knees in front of me and swiftly inhaled my prick.

There’s a saying that it’s the quiet ones you have to watch out for. True, she was a shy girl by nature; but by now, I had interacted with Aline enough times to realize that her taciturn demeanor had as much to do with her discomfort with the English language as anything else. Seriously, it felt like I’d heard her speak more Brazilian Portuguese words in the middle of sex than I’d heard her speak in English during ordinary conversations. Even during this evening’s Last Day of Finals hangout, she’d communicated that she’d be returning in the fall to get her Master’s degree in Chemistry with the bare minimum of syllables.

But quite clearly: Aline spoke the language of love.

[snerk] That’s not love. That’s called a deep-throat with a bit of skullfucking thrown in. It’s a hundred percent lust.

Fine, whatever. The point was: the English language did not prove a barrier to the Brazilian beauty and me banging each other’s brains out. Speaking of which, two minutes after Aline started gnawing on my knob and repeatedly attempted to measure the length of my cock as if she had a ruler lining her throat, she popped off my prick and planted her pretty pussy right onto my ready and waiting rod. And then she proceeded to prove that Colombian girls weren’t the only South American girls with hips that didn’t lie.

Meanwhile, Dawn was now on the shag rug with Kirstie straddling her face and Aki eating her out. Adrienne was going down on Nora while plunging three fingers in and out of my Angel Face’s sweet snatch. And Summer was in the middle of a Schenke Twin sandwich again.

In any case, Aline writhed and wriggled in my lap like a belly dancer, with rapid, sinuous movements that made it very hard to capture one of her puffy pink nipples in-between my lips. Once I finally latched onto one, she cradled my head to her bosom and continued to writhe, although not so hard that she might accidentally disconnect me. And following the combined efforts of my lips around her teats, both hands triggering her erogenous zones, and my pumping prick thrusting up into her tight twat, Aline let her head loll back while her eyes rolled up into her head as she screamed a deafeningly-loud aria of ecstasy that was the utter and complete opposite of her normally whisper-like speaking voice.

Last but not least would’ve been Aki, but rather than come over to me to get royally pounded, the busty Japanese girl was flat on her back on the shag rug with her legs in the air, getting royally pounded by none other than my own best friend: Dawn Evans.

‘That looks like fun,’ I told her with my eyes.

Wanna come get in on this? she asked me without moving her lips except to smile.

It was an easy matter to stand up with Aline’s legs wrapped around my waist. I carried the brunette over to the shag rug and gently lowered her down next to Aki. Dawn pulled out and we switched places while the Japanese and Brazilian babes turned to make out with each other. And the Tri-Delts moaned into each other’s mouth as Dawn’s fake phallus and my real equipment burrowed into Aline’s and Aki’s wet boxes, respectively.

Dawn and I fist-bumped, smirked, and THEN we started banging away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.