An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 41: An Ordinary Monday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41: An Ordinary Monday - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- MONDAY, MAY 18, 2009 (TWO MONTHS LATER) --

6:44 AM

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I’d just shoved my dick an inch into a girl’s throat. She took it like a trouper, not gagging at all and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And then she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her hands and sucking on the mushroom head as if I’d never interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the red ombre-haired head of my girlfriend bobbing up and down in my lap before my heavy eyelids closed themselves. She’d gotten her hair redone a few days ago, brightening the red and adding an ombre that shaded to orange and finished yellow at the tips like the flames of a fire. I admired her beauty and then laid my head back down on the pillow, sighing in relaxation while soaking up the exquisite sensations of an excellent morning blowjob. My right hand slid into her silky locks and got a firm grip as she audibly took a deep breath, preparing for what came next. And even as I began to apply the gentlest of downward pressure to the top of her head, she reacted as if my hand had suddenly gained the mass of a blue whale and immediately dropped to take every last inch of my cock all the way into her throat. And then she snaked her tongue out to lick my balls.

Rather than keep my hand atop her head, I slid it to the right while raising my left hand as well so I could get a double-grip. My only-too-accommodating girlfriend relaxed herself, unresisting as I started to lift and lower her head with both hands, more or less masturbating myself with her face in my semi-conscious stupor. She let me skullfuck her for as long as I wanted, which was only about a minute before I groaned and let my arms fall back against the headboard.

She pulled all the way off just then to catch her breath. With a sigh of contentment, I opened my eyes and glanced down at the warm and sunny smile of my gorgeous girlfriend. Summer’s royal-blue eyes sparkled like sapphires as she stared up at me with a silent question on her face as if to ask, ‘Did you enjoy that?’

I gave her an affectionate smile in return and reached up to caress her cheek with two knuckles. She had taken my rod back in hand and pumped it slowly while preening happily and pushing her cheek against my hand until I opened my palm to pet her.

Eventually, though, Summer returned to her morning blowjob. She wobbled her head around in slow concentric circles, making my mushroom head dent out her cheeks from the inside to both sides a few times before taking another deep breath and swallowing me to the root. At full depth, she rolled her eyes up to look for my approval, another silent question on her face as if to ask whether I wanted her to finish me off this way or climb aboard.

Letting her blow me to completion was the lazier option. I literally had to do no work but lie back and receive her pleasure. Given the rather busy weekend we’d had, which included me servicing no less than seventeen different women (it was Finals Week and the students were in need of stress relief), I could be forgiven for wanting to take it easy this morning. On the other hand, the sensations of Summer’s splendid snatch surrounding my stiff shaft most certainly would superbly stimulate my senses, so with that in mind, I tugged on her head lightly to pull her up and my naked nymphomaniac quickly climbed up my personage to park her pussy in position. And after notching my mushroom head at the moist entrance to her bare-shaven folds, my personal big-titted bombshell beamed at me and sighed in deep satisfaction while slowly sinking her snatch southward.

“Ohhh ... yeahhh...” Summer groaned rapturously.

“Oh, yeah...” I agreed, sighing in satisfaction at the feeling of her ever-tight pussy slowly surround Big Ben inch by inch while I held her narrow waist in my hands.

Eyes closed, Summer soaked in the sensations for a minute after sinking all the way down and coming to a full stop. A serene smile spread across her face, her expression that of a woman feeling complete contentment. I knew exactly how that felt, and I took a moment to truly appreciate how lucky I was to have her.

Summer MacIntosh was gorgeous: full stop. I knew some people criticized a woman who had gotten some work done, but I didn’t hold any of that against her. Having perhaps not been gifted with the same generous genes as had been granted to girls like Dawn and Adrienne, Summer had done the best with what she had and then enhanced herself in other areas. Bottom line: she was five feet, nine inches of blue-eyed beauty - possessing an athletically-toned figure derived from hard work, frequent exercise, and a strict diet. She had sculpted the kind of booty that men drooled over and women wished they had, and I found my hands happily fondling her globes and tweaking her barbells. She was stacked with 36DD tits that made my mouth water just to look at them, and speaking of which I now let my fingers glide up her slender torso and washboard six-pack abs to cup those buoyant melons in my palms.

Beyond her physical beauty, I had very much come to appreciate Summer’s sweet demeanor. I’d long been attracted to what some termed the “Alpha Bitch” personality. It wasn’t that I particularly liked it when a girl was actually being a bitch or anything like that. Rather, I found confidence quite attractive, and girls like Adrienne, Amber, and Peyton all had confidence in spades. But while that sort of “bow before my overwhelming beauty poor mortal” confidence definitely got my motor running, tenderness, affection, and loyalty had always been defining characteristics of my long-term loves. Every woman still in my life had those qualities (even June, although admittedly that took awhile). There were other ways of getting my motor running, and Summer’s need to be dominated and used as my personal sex doll in the bedroom was definitely one of them. Coupled with her accommodating nature, ability to get along with everyone in my complicated household, and absolute devotion, she was the perfect girlfriend in many ways.

I mean seriously: How many guys would be offered a big-titted bombshell who got off on being used like a sex doll, never wanted to be an emotionally-needy time suck, was friendly with everyone, and only ever wanted to see to his happiness ... and turn her down? I certainly wasn’t going to.

That’s not to say Summer didn’t have needs, wants, and desires of her own. Summer wasn’t the type to ever come to me with her issues or ask for help, but I’d made a concerted effort over the past two months to get to know her better beyond the surface stuff. I mean yeah, her standard response to questions like, “What do you want for dinner?” would be variations on “Whatever you want, dear.” But that didn’t mean she didn’t actually have favorite foods, favorite colors, favorite musical artists, etc.

She still paid strict attention to her diet and ate a lot of “superfoods” like nuts, berries, and leafy greens. She meshed well with Adrienne in that regard, eating lots of fish and whole grains, and her favorites were sushi and anything with avocados. Looking fit and looking hot were very important to her sense of self-esteem, so I went out of my way to constantly compliment her looks, tell her how sexy and gorgeous she was, and growl about how I couldn’t wait to bend her over and ravage her incredible body. She posted on Facebook less often when I did that, which I considered to be a good thing.

She loved reading YA romance novels with happy endings - that awkward wallflower writing poetry in her journal and dreaming of her first kiss, and the handsome, misunderstood bad boy who makes her feel seen for the first time in her life. She preferred not to watch scary movies, and covered her eyes during romantic comedies whenever somebody embarrassed themselves, as if she personally felt their humiliation. She loved teenybopper music, unless they had downer lyrics in which case she just sort of stopped listening. And she devoured anything that had to do with the latest fashions or trends while eagerly lapping up tabloid news like Celebrity Sightings.

Summer actually enjoyed working out, riding the high of the endorphin rush and soaking in the lustful attention of guys ogling her at the gym. She always came home extra horny after those workouts, and several times we didn’t even bother taking her spandex off before I ravished her. She had a thing for giving me titfucks within her sports bra until I stained the fabric with my cum. And one time, she had me rip a hole in her crotch, cram my cock into her cunt from behind, and then rip a bigger hole so I could sodomize her a minute later.

And while she’d never bring up her own daily issues to me, I made a habit of asking about her day in-between rounds of sex. She’d pillow her head on my chest while we cuddled in the afterglow of our initial orgasms. I’d initiate a conversation, and while she was typically hesitant to talk about herself, instead preferring to ask me about MY day first, I could usually trick her into revealing a lot more about her likes and dislikes by asking about Dawn or Adrienne first and then sort of work things back to get Summer to talk about her own opinions on the subject.

Long story short, the past two months had been amazing. I hesitated to use the term “honeymooning”, because that implied that the emotional intimacy we’d formed would taper off at a time when I would rather it simply become routine. But the point is: our relationship was great. And I looked forward to it growing even more as time went on.

Presently, I was still going honka-honka to my heart’s content on Summer’s anatomically perfect Double-D breasts. Summer’s smile broadened at my touch, although her eyes remained closed as she slid her hands up my forearms before joining mine in fondling her boobs. Seemingly as happy as she’d ever been in her entire life, my girlfriend looked down at me and grinned.

“I love you,” she murmured with heartfelt seriousness.

“I love you, too,” I replied warmly, sliding my hands up from her chest to gently hold her cheeks. Cradling my girlfriend’s head in my hands, I drew her down to me for a kiss, one that she gave me gladly, kissing me with fiery passion.

’Fiery’ passion? That’s the best you’ve got?

Wait, what?

If you’re serious about building this relationship with Summer to the same level as the others, we need to decide on a proper adjective for her kisses. Adrienne’s got nuclear, Dawn’s got volcanic, and you even termed DJ’s as supervolcanic. We can’t consider Summer a real contender without a special adjective, can we?

I don’t think special adjectives are a requirement for love.

But aren’t they, hmm? Aren’t they?

Fine. Thermonuclear?

Too derivative of Adrienne’s.

Atomic passion?

Still derivative.

Solar?

A bit on the nose for Summer, don’t you think?

Hydroelectric? Geothermal? Tidal?

Now you’re just fucking with me.

I’m going with “radiant” passion, because on the nose or not, she’s always bright and sunny and she fills me with energy by her very presence. Summer’s radiance makes me feel brighter than the sun. Sure, it’s a bit on the nose, but it’s better than solar, isn’t it?

Radiant energy. Radiant passion. I can work with it.

Cool.

So Summer kissed me with radiant passion that took my breath away. I lost track of time in that kiss. It felt like hours, although I assume it couldn’t have been that long because we still got out of bed in time to change and get on with our day. But the point is: we were in no hurry for the kiss to end. Lips and tongues played together. Hands roved over each other’s naked body. And all the while my cock stayed firmly imbedded in her cunt.

But eventually we broke apart for air. Panting for breath, my girlfriend laid her forehead against mine and grinned a silly grin of happiness. She nipped at my nose playfully, took a deep breath, and finally sat upright again. Taking hold of my hands, she brought them up to her chest and directed me to palm her big, firm tits again. I happily did so, squeezing and caressing those magnificent melons to my heart’s content.

And then her pussy started to move.


7:08 AM

“Mmm-wah! G’morning, babe,” Dawn greeted me with a smack on the lips and caress on my upper arm.

“Morning,” I replied before reaching out and trailing my fingers down her ice-blue hair with an ombre that finished white at the tips. She’d only had the new color for a few days, contrast-twinning with Summer’s red/orange flames, and every time I saw the morning light make it shimmer I couldn’t help but admire it. Dawn preened and twisted a little slightly before raising the travel mug in her hands to me. I accepted it and took a quick sip of coffee before asking, “Did you sleep well?”

“Yeah, I slept great. I always sleep great after a Nestmate foursome.”

“Me too,” I replied with a chuckle. “I missed you last night, though. You guys spoil me on weekends when I get to sleep with all three of you.”

“You’re the one who wanted to take us out on more one-on-one dates during the week.”

“And you haven’t been enjoying your one-on-one dates?”

“Of course I have. But at the same time, I wouldn’t mind inviting the girls back into bed to sleep with us - and therefore have them invite ME back into your bed to sleep with you.”

“Why didn’t you say something? If you need to feel my arms around you overnight, even if it’s like ... Adrienne’s turn ... you know she’d happily welcome you.”

“You know I don’t want to take away her rare opportunities to have you to herself. Or Summer’s. I’m good, really. I just miss you all the more the next morning and want to make up for it.” Dawn nuzzled her nose against mine.

“I think maybe we could still go back to having all three of you sleep in my bed every night.”

“Talk to your Tigress about her need to sleep in on weekdays. Either that or find it in yourself to wake up before work and NOT have sex and therefore jostle the bed enough to disturb the Queen Bee’s slumber.”

“Not have morning sex? Let’s not get crazy here...” I laughed.

Dawn laughed with me and then sighed. “Cuddling with Adrienne all night isn’t quite the same as snuggling with you, but it’s still quite comfortable. The dynamics of the three of you are interesting: you always end up spooned behind me, I always end up spooned behind Summer, but Adrienne and I kinda end up holding each other in our sleep.”

Adorbs,” I drawled, conjuring up the mental image of the last time I peeked in on the two in the middle of the night when I had to pee and found my Tigress and my soulmate snuggled up just as Dawn described. They’d certainly come a long, long way since their original animosity towards each other that first trip to Morris Camp.

“That’s the nice thing about a foursome in the Nest instead of a threesome,” Dawn remarked. “Everyone gets a partner.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Are you and Adrienne starting to call each other ‘partners’?”

No... ” Dawn laughed. “She’s my girlfriend (girl who’s a friend), especially since you stole my last girlfriend.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Speaking of, I assume Summer went back to sleep?”

I nodded. “Out like a light before I even got out of bed.”

“Well-fucked and cream-filled?”

“Could’ve been you well-fucked and cream-filled. I mean: Summer doesn’t have a final this morning, so she and Adrienne could’ve been last night’s cuddle partners and you could’ve woken up early with me.”

“Nah.” Dawn waved me off. “I got totally well-fucked and cream-filled last night. I’m dead serious that it’s better to let you have that one-on-one time with your girlfriend.”

I sighed and drew her to me with an arm around her waist. Dawn read my expression and got up on her tiptoes to nuzzle her nose against mine.

“I know you feel like I’m not snuggling in your bed as often as I used to,” she said quietly. “But it’s for all of our sakes that you get as much intimate time with her as you can.”

“You just don’t want me fixating on you and trying to change your mind about the ‘no marriage’ thing.”

“Yes, you’re right,” she stated matter-of-factly. “C’mon ... you love Summer, don’t you?”

“I do.”

“You love the way she makes you feel. You love her undying devotion.”

“I love your undying devotion, and Adrienne’s, too.”

Dawn beamed at me. “That’s the great thing about this relationship: loving Summer doesn’t mean you love me or Adrienne any less.”

“But it does apparently mean you share my bed a little less.”

She held my cheek and looked at me seriously. “We still have plenty of time together. It’s enough.”

I held her hand and pressed it more firmly to my cheek. Taking a deep breath, I exhaled slowly and nodded. “It’s enough.”


7:15 AM

“Hiii ... Daddy...” BJ greeted me, unprompted, at my approach. Now seven months past his second birthday, my son was becoming more and more independent every day.

I knelt down beside him and tousled his hair. “Morning, little man.”

BJ grinned at me. He was up to nineteen teeth now, with another one on the way, although he had his drooling under much better control. Indeed, when he turned his attention back down to his Winnie the Pooh book and visibly slurped up his own spit before it could leak out the corner of his mouth. But first, to my everlasting delight, he raised a fist to me so I could bump it and said agreeably, “Boom!”

“That never gets old,” Dawn laughed musically by my side. “Soooo adorably cute.”

“Almost as adorably cute as you and Adrienne snuggling together.” I shot my best friend a smile as she sauntered into the kitchen to make breakfast for us.

June sat fully-dressed at the dining table, clad in a no-nonsense business suit complete with her hair wound into an equally no-nonsense bun, hammering away at the keyboard of her laptop like it was the timpani crescendo of O Fortuna. The stylish outfits from New York were long gone as June had firmly confirmed for herself that she’d prefer getting less attention about her appearance from other people, not more.

But that preference for less attention certainly had a few special exceptions. Kim came down the stairs dressed and ready to go for her final (the same one as Dawn, actually). The instant June saw her girlfriend (actual girlfriend, not just a “girl who’s a friend”), her face lit up like Christmas morning and she immediately slid out from beneath the table and stood up with open arms.

“Mommy and Joo kissy. They like kissy,” BJ mumbled from right next to me.

“Indeed they do,” I agreed sagely. BJ was right, since June and Kim were now locked in a pretty passionate embrace. This was neither a quick peck in passing nor a tender moment of comfort. The pair of beautiful Asian babes were engaged in a pretty torrid liplock considering they were in the house’s living room in full view of me, Dawn, and BJ.

“Get a room,” Dawn drawled from the kitchen.

Without separating their mouths, June actually flipped her the bird.

“Hey, not in front of the kid,” I scolded, noting that BJ had frowned and then likewise extended his middle finger.

But a moment later, his thumb and pinky spread out like wings, he walked his bird on its forefinger and ring finger legs, and then had his hand take off and start flying around the room while making [pew-pew] sound effects.

Kim noticed and shot me a wry grin.

Arching an eyebrow at her, I remarked, “You’re in a perky mood this morning.”

“I love this girl,” Kim replied with a happy sigh as she wrapped an arm around June. “She’s amazing.”

“Me? You’re the amazing one.” June hugged her girlfriend warmly and then puckered up for another kiss.

“Muh-muh.” BJ made his fish lips at me.

I smirked, gave him a quick peck, and then leaned down to whisper in his ear. “I think Auntie Dawn needs mo’ kissies.”

BJ didn’t verbally respond. He just scrambled away and into the kitchen. Dawn squealed seconds later and picked him up to kiss him.

I loved my life.


11:57 AM

“Mmm ... yeahhh...” Penny sighed in utter rapture as inch after inch of hot penis burrowed into her body. Bent over the full-size bed in her apartment, with her business skirt bunched up around her waist and bikini-cut panties around her ankles, my normally hyper-focused-on-work project subordinate now surrendered herself completely to pleasure. She turned her cheek to the soft texture of her bed’s down comforter and spread her arms out to the sides, relaxing as much as possible until my pelvic bone was pressed up snugly against her bare buttcheeks. The usual condescendingly bitchy expression she showed to anyone and everyone had been replaced by a deep-rooted smile of satisfaction as she stared back at me, her normally disdainful eyes now blazing with naked lust. And only then did she clench her own cunt around my cock as if to say ‘hello’.

I paused to exhale at the moment of complete penetration while Penny grinned back at me and sighed. She reached behind herself with both hands, arching her back until she could grab my ass and tug on me as if she never wanted to let me back out for the rest of her lives. And the lovey-dovey look of adoration on her face communicated the same message:

This was a girl who was totally in love with me.

Perhaps I should explain.

Two months ago, Penny and I had a five-minute quickie over the conference table in my office.

It had not gone very well.

I mean, it hadn’t gone bad, but my heart hadn’t been in it, and the proof was in my performance (or lack thereof). I’d offered to make it up to her if she could simply give me a proper bed and a couple of hours, but she’d respectfully declined, citing our working relationship and that all she’d really wanted in the first place was to get the idea of fucking me out of her head. We shook hands, agreed to part as co-workers, and maybe even work towards “friends”.

It was with that idea of working towards “friends” that I went out of my way to try and build a relationship with Penny. I asked about her weekend on Monday mornings and made the effort to discover more about her. I learned she played the flute, her favorite show was Grey’s Anatomy, and that she had a cat named Winston.

Penny and I also went out to lunch quite a bit. See, most of my previous lunch breaks had been spent visiting Adrienne and Sasha (obviously) and I quite often brought lunch from home. But with Sasha now touring Asia and Adrienne back in Berkeley, I had taken to just eating my lunch in my office with June, which was a time-saver but didn’t really give me the mental break away from work I’d gotten accustomed to. And forget about asking June to leave the office for an hour five days a week just to get a Caesar salad.

Enter Penny.

Her somewhat abrasive know-it-all personality had not endeared her to any of the project partners assigned to her over the years, nor did it particularly endear her to making friends in the office. Having grown up as the only child of elderly parents, she was accustomed to being alone. Her standard M.O. for lunch breaks was to just walk home to the two-bedroom apartment nearby that she shared with a roommate she’d met on Craigslist, so when I first asked if she wanted to get lunch with me, she’d immediately said ‘yes’. We didn’t go out to lunch every day - perhaps three days a week - but it became consistent enough that I simply had to stop by her cubicle around 11:45am and wordlessly rap my knuckles on her desk to get her to grab her purse and stand up to join me. And we usually hit up a deli or fast casual place to grab some grub and have a conversation, nothing fancy.

In the office, both of us were all-business: Strawberry, Strawberry, Strawberry. It was during these little lunch excursions that I got to know about the flute, Grey’s Anatomy, and Winston. I also asked about Darren the insurance broker boyfriend, but Penny was quick to clarify that he was Darren the insurance broker “guy I’m occasionally seeing” and not “boyfriend”, so we didn’t talk about him very much.

One day, we went to Habit Burger and I always ordered a Double Char without pickles and Thousand Island instead of mayo. But this day, they must’ve somehow gotten my order mixed up with someone else’s because I ended up with a Santa Barbara Char with extra pickles and mayo. Penny went with me to the counter to get my order fixed, and her resting bitch face apparently got the attention of the manager, who not only got me a replacement burger, but also gave me a voucher for a free Charburger with Cheese on my next visit by way of apology. And that’s when my stupid mouth got involved.

Penny and I were walking back to the office talking about customer service, and I went and handed her the free Charburger card, saying, “Satisfaction guaranteed” with a suggestive eyebrow waggle.

She laughed, took the card, and pocketed it, replying, “I’ll keep that in mind.”

At the time, I didn’t think much of it. Actually, I completely forgot about the card, at least until exactly three weeks ago when Penny came to my office Monday morning while June had gone to the bathroom or something, closed the door, and raised the card up between two of her fingers.

“I’d like to cash in my free burger, please,” she’d husked in a smoky voice.

For over a month, Penny had never once mentioned the clandestine office quickie that had been “good but not the greatest thing ever”. She’d chalked it up to a unique experience, gotten off the hype train, and found a comfortable balance with me as her manager and occasional lunch buddy. But in the back of her head she’d always known she didn’t get the true Big Ben Experience, and even my not-quite-Fourth-of-July-fireworks performance hadn’t completely put the idea out of her head. For one thing, she’d seen the sex tape I’d made years ago with Adrienne and Sasha. For another, she distinctly remembered what I did to her in that Hong Kong strip club, so she knew I had the capability. And me giving her the free Charburger card had firmly lodged in her brain the idea of getting a second chance.

It had also given her a craving for a cheeseburger.

So after a particularly unmemorable night with Darren, the insurance broker “guy she was occasionally seeing”, she finally decided to cash in the card and told me the card itself was the smoothest move she’d ever seen (even if it had been unintentional).

I offered to take Penny out on a proper date Friday night. She declined, stating that she had no interest in dating me; she just wanted a proper BBE. I’d stated that all I needed was a real bed and a couple of hours after all, right? And did I know her apartment was within walking distance of the office?

Let me state for the record that Penny turned out to be a wildcat in the sack, in more than one way. She’d passively let me bang her from behind over the conference table for that first clandestine conference table quickie, but once in the privacy of her own bedroom, her lustful passion had definitely been unleashed. She tried to fuck me as much as I tried to fuck her, and her fingernails left streaking claw marks across my back. Her energy fed mine, I no longer felt “resigned” to fucking her, and after our friendship had grown over the course of five weeks’ worth of lunch dates, I actively wanted to make it really, really good for her.

So let’s just say Penny got her Fourth of July fireworks.

So of course she wanted more fireworks on Tuesday.

And Wednesday.

And Thursday.

And Friday.

We didn’t meet up during the weekend, and I admittedly wondered if her ardor would cool off after a couple of days away. But the horny redhead came back hornier than ever come Monday two weeks ago, and we ended up leaving the office before 11am for an “early lunch”. And we then we hooked up for lunchtime nooners every single day of that week as well.

On the bright side, I was already accustomed to performing multiple times a day in the middle of the workweek from visiting Adrienne and Sasha in addition to brainstorming sessions with June. Actually, satisfying just Penny during a lunch break was far less taxing than a threesome with Adrienne and Sasha, and June’s flowering relationship with Kim meant that the cute Chinese girl actually didn’t need brainstorming sessions every day anymore. So I typically had extra energy to spare and could really unleash my full arsenal on poor little Penny to the point where I’d overwhelm her so quickly that we never ran out of time to get back to the office. I even had an extra fifteen minutes on Wednesday to help solve the 1,000-piece puzzle atop her dining table while I was waiting for her to wake up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.