An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 33: Wowza

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Wowza - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

My vignette OSL: Bert is recommended reading prior to reading this chapter. It is not required reading, but familiarity with that story will greatly enhance your experience reading this chapter.


BERT


-- SATURDAY, APRIL 15, 2006, SENIOR YEAR (THREE YEARS AGO) --

Driving a now-familiar route, I slowed down and made a right turn into the driveway of a nice suburban house. The garage door was rolled up, and there were two cars inside: a beat-up Acura and an older 2-door Accord with chrome rims. It was actually a three-car garage, but the remaining parking space was occupied by three motorcycles.

After I switched the ignition off and got out of the car, I made my way to the front door to ring the doorbell, remembering the first time I’d come here at the end of January. I remembered wiping my clammy hands on my jeans. I remembered feeling that same anxiety I’d felt in high school, picking up a girl from her parents’ house for a date, even though the girl I was visiting would most certainly NOT be going out on any dates with me.

But today I felt no nerves, no sense of anxiety. These visits were becoming routine, and I had no fear.

I waited for about a minute and had just started thinking about ringing the doorbell again when I heard the deadbolt flip inside. A moment later, Kim’s father opened the door and just sort of grunted before backing away to let me in. No more verbal greetings to maintain minimum politeness. My presence here had become as routine as picking up the mail.

I stepped into the foyer and movement to my right caught my attention. Kim was standing at the top of the stairs, although she stopped there and descended no further. Hands to her sides, she bowed her head and remained silent.

Kim’s father barked some interrogative in Japanese, and Kim replied deferentially without raising her gaze, her eyes downcast. Mr. Fukuzaki simply closed the door and turned to walk away without a backwards glance. I knew that from now on I would basically be invisible in his house.

I stepped out of my shoes and then ascended the stairs. Kim turned around and headed back into her bedroom. I followed after and closed the door behind me. I still remembered the very first time I’d been in here and she’d closed her bedroom door. My first thought had been to suggest, “Maybe we should keep the door open?”

Kim’s response? “There’s no risk of you and me doing anything physical.”

I didn’t know whether to feel relieved or disappointed. I mean, I had a girlfriend, obviously, and Lynne and I were very happy, but it still had hurt my heart just a little bit to be reminded I was firmly in Kim’s friend zone. By now, though, I was used to it. The important thing to remember was that Kim needed me right now. Of all the people in the world, she needed ME. She trusted ME. She wanted support from ME. I cherished that knowledge, and I knew I would never let her down.

Most of the times I’d visited, Kim seemed sad but resigned to her situation. Today, though, Kim appeared unusually emotional. Her face was pinched inward, her eyes clenched shut. I didn’t know why she was distressed yet, but I wanted to find out. So I quickly stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her in a hug.

The dam burst. Kim shuddered and started sobbing, and her legs suddenly gave way. The best metaphor I could think of was that she’d kept all of her tension inside of her like a big water balloon filled to bursting, and the merest pin prick had shattered the whole thing at once.

Kim collapsed against me and I caught her in my arms. Her bed was just behind me, so I half-carried her over to it to sit down and seat her right beside me. But she kept her face hooked over my shoulder, clutched me fiercely, and continued sobbing her pretty little heart out. I still had no idea what was going on, but I knew that my friend was in pain, and so I simply held her, squeezing her tightly as if the strength of my limbs could hopefully reassure her that I wanted to be here for her and do whatever she needed from me in her time of need.

She shuddered against me for a long time. Her nose remained buried in the crook of my neck as she cried and cried and cried. But after perhaps two minutes, eventually Kim began to calm down. As if the well of pain was finally starting to run dry, her sobs slowed down in both pace and force. And at last, she pulled her face off my neck and bleary-eyed, stared right at my chin. “Thank you,” she murmured softly in a wobbly voice. “I really needed that.”

“You’re welcome. I’m glad to be here for you,” I replied warmly.

She wiped my neck, which was saturated with tears by now. She looked up into my eyes, and for a brief second I got the impression the thought crossed her mind about kissing me. But it was just a fleeting thought, and she turned her face away while taking a deep, calming breath.

“What’s going on?” I asked her gently.

She took another deep breath and exhaled slowly. Only then did she finally state in a much calmer voice, “Ben and I are having a boy.”

I blinked in surprise. I mean, it’s not like I didn’t know she was pregnant. And it’s not like I didn’t know she’d eventually find the sex of her baby. But it was still a bit of a shock to find out she was having a boy. It just made everything so ... concrete. “Whoa ... When did you find out?”

“Yesterday. I had an ultrasound appointment and the doctor pointed out the penis to me. She said it’s the ‘angle of the dangle’.”

I smiled and stroked her spine. “Congratulations. You told me you were hoping for a boy.”

“I was.” Kim closed her eyes, started sniffling again, and another tear rolled down her cheek.

I hugged her close and asked, “Then why are you crying?”

With a mournful sigh, Kim moaned. “I wish he was here...”

I knew she didn’t mean the baby. I knew she wanted Ben to be here with her, and once again I found myself feeling a little ... well ... pissed off at my buddy, and I murmured bitterly, “He fucking should be here.”

Kim stiffened a little and looked up at me. “Ben wants to be here. I’m the one not letting him be here.”

“Your father’s the one not letting him be here.” I felt my anger at Ben tempered a little. If it weren’t for Kim’s overprotective dad, I did concede that Ben would be here at a time like this. Still, I thought he should be doing more to force the issue - to do whatever was necessary to ensure he could be present for Kim at a time like this, overprotective dad be damned.

But Kim muttered quietly, “It’s the way it needs to be.”

I sighed, unwilling to have this particular argument again. For the entire first semester of our senior year, Kim and I did everything together. We went to class together, got lunches together, talked about ... everything. She was my “work wife”, in a sense, and I still had vivid memories of those last two days of January when Kim didn’t show up to class. After so much constant communication, it had been really disconcerting to feel cut off. She wouldn’t answer my phone calls and gave me no useful information in the few texts she did send. So I understood at least a little of what it was like for Ben to be kept out of the loop the way he’d been ever since then. At least then I’d been able to drive over here for the first time and find out what was going on.

For almost three months now, Ben’s only line of communication to Kim had been through me. She and I talked several times a week, and texted every day. I’d been here to the house more than a half-dozen times by now, and I relayed to him whatever I could.

Taking a deep breath, I looked down at Kim and said softly, “Ben deserves to know he’s having a boy. If you want me to be the one to tell him, I will. But this is something I honestly think you should tell him yourself.”

“I did. I called him this morning.”

My eyes popped open wide. “Really?

“He wanted to come visit. Said he could be here in forty minutes.”

And then all of a sudden I knew why she was so upset. For almost three months, Kim had refused to answer Ben’s calls or texts. She’d sworn me to secrecy on other details about her life that she felt would only make him more anxious. She’d confided in me that she did these things not out of malice or any desire to hurt him. But rather, she knew how emotional she would get trying to talk to him directly, and keeping a lid on her emotions had always been very important to her.

She’d heard his voice on various voicemails he left her, to reassure her that he still cared about her and would drop everything in a heartbeat to come visit if she’d let him. Kim had let me listen to some of those voicemails, and to hear the pain in his voice tempered some of my frustration with him. I still thought he should come down to Sunnyvale and take ownership of Kim, but so far neither he nor Kim agreed.

But to hear his voice live, to hear him say he wanted to be here on an active phone call ... I knew it had to be tempting to her.

“What else did he say?” I asked, my voice thick.

Kim burrowed her face deeper into my chest. “He wanted me to marry him.”

I swallowed, fearing the worst.

What’s the ‘worst’, exactly? Having Kim say ‘yes’ and therefore removing all possibility I could ever have her myself? Or saying ‘no’ and therefore keeping her available as a carrot to tempt me?

“What did you say?” I finally asked.

“I told him ‘no’, of course. You think I want him marrying me and then divorcing me when he finds his soulmate?”

“He may never find anyone but you.”

“That’s what he said.”

“But...”

“But I know he will. At the very least, I know he’d keep looking. He cares about me. He loves me in his own way. But I’m not his Forever Love and we both know it.”

There was a bitterness in Kim’s voice I wasn’t used to hearing. She was usually so defensive of Ben, and of their lopsided relationship in general. I was the one arguing that she deserved better that pining after a man who would never love her back in equal measure.

And of course, there was that one time she told me that -I- deserved better than pining after a woman who would never love me back in equal measure.

I’d dismissed her concerns immediately. I really WAS happy with Lynne and loved my girlfriend dearly. But we both knew I still had feelings for Kim. I couldn’t help it. She was special, she was unreachable, and you know what they say about the things you want most are the things you can’t have.

So yeah, I knew something about unrequited feelings. I’d gotten over my infatuation with Kim (mostly) and moved on to someone special like Lynne who not only reciprocated my love, but was quite honestly a much better fit for me. Lynne and I shared so much in common, from our nerd-brain love of movies to taste in music to generally low-key ideas of how to relax and spend our free time together compared to Ben’s wild and exceptionally NOT ordinary social life. Kim had always been reserved and thoughtful. I spent a LOT of time with her, but she wasn’t the kind of companion who made me laugh and have a good time the way I did with Lynne. Kim was ... ethereal ... beautiful ... but emotionally just beyond my reach. She was intoxicating, honestly ... but it wasn’t meant to be.

Likewise, Kim found Ben intoxicating for some unfathomable reason. I mean, it couldn’t be just the sex ... As Lynne had often told me, there was a lot more to choosing a mate than just sex. I suppose it had everything to do with their Master/sub relationship, a relationship I still didn’t understand and probably never would. For that reason alone, I supposed it was better that Kim be in love with Ben instead of me - quite clearly I had NO idea what made the girl tick.

But maybe Ben did.

And maybe Kim loved him for it.

And so Kim and I were better as “just friends”.

Being Kim’s friend - and not a lover - was the absolute best thing I could be for her.

Being Kim’s friend and supporting her at a time like this was how I could help her the best. Kim mattered to me. She was important to me. Lynne was my girlfriend, but for our entire senior year Kim had become my best friend, the one I spent the most time with. And I needed to be here for her.

Unconditionally.

Unselfishly.

Unrequited.

So I kissed the top of Kim’s head and hugged her close.

Whatever she needs.


-- SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2009 (PRESENT DAY) --

In all the time I had known June, she’d always been a quiet person. Thoughtful and introspective, she tended to melt into the background of social situations and let the others do the talking.

At least at first.

Hit a topic upon which she had an opinion, and holy shit look out. June definitely had her own perspective on things, and once you got her started, it wasn’t uncommon to find tire tracks across somebody’s flattened body by the time she was done.

That’s kinda how sex with June turned out to be.

She was very quiet when she first started giving me a blowjob. Okay, well obviously she couldn’t talk with a mouth full of penis, but her overall demeanor was still very quiet, thoughtful, and introspective. She got me to hold her head, reassuring me that what we were doing was alright. And then she very slowly and deliberately bobbed her head up and down my prick, clearly focused inward, taking in all the sensations.

When Lynne asked her gently if she wanted to climb on me, June’s first reaction was to go wide-eyed, pull off my prick, and shake her head nervously. She even said she’d rather see Lynne riding me first, which ... well ... gave us both a chance to mentally reset. Having my wife sit in my lap and make love to me did wonders for calming me down and reassuring me that she wasn’t mad at me for letting another woman suck my dick. And June definitely relaxed riding her “boyfriend”.

When, exactly, did June start calling Ben her “boyfriend”?

Eventually, June came back to me when she felt ready. She went introspective again, her eyes closed and her concentration focused inward as she felt every last millimeter of her pussy descend around my manhood. Admittedly, I was concentrating on the feel of her descent around my manhood as well. My mind was blown that this was really happening, but my first thought was of my wife and how much I loved her.

My awesome wife’s response to my declaration of love? “Focus on the girl who’s currently fucking you. It’s quite impolite to say you love someone else while she’s got her pussy wrapped around your dick.”

Then we got June started.

And she metaphorically left tire tracks across my flattened body.

Her head bowed over my shoulder, her hands gripping my upper arms and hammering her pussy up and down on my prick, quiet little June howled and brayed and deafened my eardrum when she came, and that was just the start. I knew she was an anal freak, but I still felt shocked into a stupor when she told me I was going to fuck her ass next. Minutes later, the cute, slender, dark-haired girl knelt on my living room couch, bracing herself against the backrest while I eased my mushroom head through her lubricated sphincter.

After Lynne and I got together, I honestly thought I’d never feel the mouth of another woman wrapped around my meat. I honestly thought I’d never feel my prick within the warm, wet confines of another woman’s pussy. And I definitely thought I’d never find my turgid tool pressing six-inches deep up another woman’s tailpipe.

And yet here I was.

I reamed out June’s rectum while she howled for me to fuck her slutty asshole. Lynne, Ben, and Kim just sort of stood back and watched. I was too overwhelmed by the situation to feel nervous and just pounded my way through the cute Chinese girl’s clenching colon until she came. And then she asked for a “double-Caesar salad”.

June didn’t exactly leave tire tracks over our flattened bodies or anything, and that tire-track metaphor wouldn’t make sense given that she was sandwiched between me and Ben, but she was still the opposite of “quiet and introspective”. Instead, June screamed constantly, even while Ben was kissing her. She never stopped thrashing or shuddering, and I lost track of how many times she came. Six? Seven? Honestly, I just grabbed her perky tits and held on for the ride, thankful Lynne had sucked a load out of me earlier or I never would’ve lasted long inside June’s inferno of an ass.

When I finally erupted gouts of white-hot lava into the depths of June’s bowels, I thought I was done for the night. One ejaculation at a time was pretty standard for me and Lynne - two for special occasions when she was particularly horny (which had been pretty often lately). Three was rare, and five was right out.

Speaking of my loving wife, I felt nothing but love for her when I tapped her shoulder and told her, “Go ahead.”

Lynne whipped her head around and stared at me in surprise. I could see in her eyes a statement that she didn’t really NEED another orgasm. I knew I’d given her one while riding my cock before June had worked up the nerve to give me a try, and both June and Kim had gone down on her as well. She’d sat next to me during June’s DP, making out with me while Kim was doing ... stuff ... to her. And I knew she’d had yet another orgasm from Kim’s ministrations when she had to pull her mouth off mine to scream.

But I willed her to understand with my eyes that it wasn’t just about orgasms. It wasn’t about quid pro quo. It wasn’t about fair is fair.

I just wanted her to be happy. Ben was here, I knew she wanted to, and I loved her unconditionally. She took a little bit of convincing, but in the end I laughed and threatened to physically mount her on him if I had to. And I looked at Lynne with nothing but love when she finally settled herself onto him.

Like I said: I honestly thought that would be the end of my night. I’d come twice, Kim tossed me some baby wipes, and I started cleaning myself up. I had just about finished and still had my attention in my lap when Ben asked, “Hey Bert. Think you can get it up for one more round?”

I looked up and blinked in surprise. My very FIRST thought was that my wife would want June’s ‘double-Caesar salad’, and as I stared at them, I raised my eyebrows and said, “Uh, yeah I think so. Wow, Sweet-Peach, have you ever been DP’d before? Even with a strap-on?”

Lynne stopped riding Ben for a second, and her eyes got big. She stared down at him in surprise and said, “I wasn’t ... I mean ... No, I never ... And now that I think about it then maybe we could ... but ... uhhh ... Guys, can we NOT try that tonight?”

Ben looked surprised as well. His immediate focus went to Lynne, and he shook his head. “I actually didn’t mean to suggest-- I mean, I’m sorry for freaking you out. I’d never just sorta spring that kind of thing on you, and we totally don’t have to do that tonight or any other night if you’re not comfortable with it. But I wasn’t suggesting we ... uh ... double-Caesar salad you.”

Lynne frowned. “Then what were you suggesting?”

Ben blushed and then gestured over to his right and explained, “I was suggesting Bert go take care of Kim.”

“Oh! Well in that case...” Lynne visibly perked up, and she craned her head back over her shoulder to smirk at me. With waggling eyebrows and a world of innuendo in her voice, she finished, “I think he can definitely get it up for one more round.”

I blushed bright pink. I held no secrets from Lynne, and she knew full well how long I’d crushed on Ben’s beautiful baby mama. I had gotten over the infatuation part years ago, but I still considered Kim an exceptionally attractive young woman. And when Lynne had first brought up the subject of me having sex with other girls outside of our marriage, Kim had been the first one she’d offered up to me as a potential temptation.

“I’ll help get him ready!” June offered immediately, and the perky-horny Chinese girl dropped to her knees in front of me. The next thing I knew, she had hoovered my semi-hard into her suckling mouth, and as her tongue came out to play I found myself rapidly rigidifying for Round 3.

Meanwhile, Kim went over to sit beside Ben. Her eyes were big as she stared at him, looking nervous. “I belong to you, watashi no shujin,” she stated quietly, head bowed slightly.

Ben took a deep breath and reached up to caress her cheek. “I know you want this.”

“If I do this, I will no longer belong to only you.”

“I think it’s safe to say you belong to June as well already.”

Kim didn’t look convinced. “Are you ordering me to have sex with Bert?”

Ben narrowed his eyes, let his fingers trail down Kim’s face and chin, and finally drew a delicate line across her neck with the tip of his index finger. “Self-interest,” he stated quietly. “You need to choose this one for yourself.”

Kim took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Her shoulders slumped, and in that moment, I realized she was going to say ‘no’. Kim was a submissive. The whole point of putting her life into someone else’s hands was to absolve herself of the stress of making these kinds of decisions, right? Voluntarily choosing to give up monogamy to the father of her son wasn’t something she could handle, but if her Master recognized her need and ordered her to do so, it wouldn’t really be her fault, right? She wouldn’t have to feel guilty for having that desire, because permission would be inherent to the order. Bottom line: she needed Ben to order her to do this, but Ben being the anti-Master and all ... he wasn’t going to order to her to have sex with me.

I willed myself to not be disappointed. I’d wanted Kim since that San Francisco clubbing trip before junior year. I’d crushed on her for an entire semester until she finally put me out of my misery by declaring once and for all that I was in her friend zone. And even though I’d done my very best to be a good and dependable platonic friend, there had always been a part of me that still wanted to cross that line of physical intimacy and bury myself deep inside her fantastic nude body.

But it wasn’t to be.

Until it was.

“Yes...” Kim said quietly, taking a deep breath and giving Ben a mysterious smile. “For myself, I choose ‘yes’.”

Ben’s smile couldn’t be any bigger. You’d think any guy would be hesitant to “share his toys”, as it were, but there was nothing but ... pride ... on Ben’s face. His expression wasn’t so different from the one he’d had when BJ had started randomly doing multiplication in front of me and Lynne the other day. He genuinely looked proud of her.

Once again, I was wrong.

It was times like these that made me realize exactly why I’d never been a good fit to be Kim’s boyfriend or Master or shujin or whatever she might want to call me. I had always cared about her, yes. I’d done my best to be a good friend to her all these years. But I didn’t quite “get” her. I never quite “got” the whole situation, actually.

Back when her dad had more or less locked her up at home after she’d turned up pregnant, I had been wrong about Ben needing to go ‘fight for her’, challenge Kim’s father to a battle of wills, and forcibly take her away. The whole Master/sub dynamic she desired didn’t make sense to me, and it was too easy for me to simplify things into black and white when there were subtle shades of gray. Had I somehow wound up being Kim’s “Master”, I would’ve done my best to replicate the behavior of her authoritative father under the belief that that was what she really needed. Ben had been the only one to figure out her path to “self-interest”, and even tonight, getting Kim to choose me for herself had been the entire point.

She was one of Ben’s baby birds, stretching her wings.

Meanwhile, June had never stopped sucking my dick. I’d started to deflate a little when I started believing Kim would say no, but as she now gleefully leaned in to start making out with Ben in giddy excitement at the idea of fucking me (me!), I definitely went back to recharging.

And when Kim turned to grab my wife by the head and start making out with her, the whole thing was so wickedly erotic that I definitely got rock hard.

Is it really so bad if I start letting myself believe I might eventually get a threesome with both of them?

In the meantime, though, I definitely wasn’t getting a threesome. Lynne was still just getting started with Ben, and further, once Kim pulled her lips off of my wife’s, she gave both of them a frank look that immediately suggested she was about to ask something.

Lynne recognized that immediately. “What is it?”

Kim blushed and looked downward. Rather shyly, she requested, “Can I please have him alone? Just the two of us? And on a proper bed?”

Lynne smiled right away. “Of course! Bertie-Bear?”

I rolled my eyes at my wife’s little endearment as she looked over at me, muttering, “You were supposed to take that one to your grave.”

“If the five of us are at a level of personal intimacy where we’re fucking each other’s brains out, we’re at a level of personal intimacy where they can handle knowing my little nickname for you without it being a big deal,” Lynne reasoned.

I smirked, my wife smirked, and June promptly deep-throated my dick, which made me groan and hold her head a bit while she wriggled her face side-to-side at full-depth.

But a moment later, June pulled all the way off and gestured back and forth with one hand between Kim and my new erection. “All set!” June cheered happily.

Arigato,” Kim said sincerely.

Bú kè qì,” June replied just as sincerely as she stood up and then reached down to me with both hands.

I took June’s hands and let her help me up. Kim, meanwhile, turned away from me and started heading into the short hallway leading off from my apartment’s living room. I followed her into the bedroom, and she paused at the foot of my queen-size bed, standing with her right foot just slightly forward of her left foot, her perky-firm ass pointed back at me, with her upper torso half-turned to the left so that I was afforded a profile view of her plump side-boob topped with a crinkled pink nipple. Her skin was milky white, her figure taut and trim, and long, luxuriant jet-black hair cascaded in a perfect curtain behind her back.

Kim had always been beautiful to begin with. Naked, she was even more incredible. I found myself just as amazed now to be afforded this view as I had been when she’d first stripped down in the living room. And I stopped and leaned against the open doorway, folding my arms across my chest as I breathed slowly, “Wowza...”

She giggled. “That’s perfect.”

I blinked. “What’s perfect?”

“‘Wowza’. You don’t remember?”

I blinked twice. “Uh ... I’m not following.”

Kim sighed rather dreamily. “You used to have the biggest crush on me, and I still remember the time you told me I was beautiful and sexy and ... and ‘wowza’.”

I smirked. “I actually said ‘wowza’?”

Kim shrugged and smiled serenely.

“Well you’re definitely ‘wowza’. I ... I mean I can’t...” Popping my eyebrows, I took a deep breath and sighed. “I dreamed for so long of admiring your naked loveliness. Even if I never get another step closer to you, thank you for this.”

Kim frowned. “Oh, wait, have you never seen me naked before?”

I shook my head quickly. “No. First time tonight.”

“Really? I’ve nursed BJ around you before.”

“I ... uh ... never peeked.”

Kim chuckled. “I’m sorry: I just ... Ben has so many orgies I’ve lost my modesty.”

“I don’t usually get invited to those orgies.”

“Yet.” Kim’s eyes twinkled. “You don’t get invited to those orgies yet. But something tells me that’s soon going to change.”

I shook my head. “Don’t care about any of that. Right here ... right now ... all I want is you.”

Kim smiled broadly. “Then come take me.”


Despite her invitation, I didn’t just “take” Kim right away. As soon as I stood up straight and dropped my arms to my sides, she turned to face me, bowed her head, and planted her hands together as if praying. Ben had never gone into the details of his sex life with Kim, but I’d asked him before what her being “sexually-submissive” really meant, and he had told me about stuff like “First Position” and her preference for being passive and letting him take his pleasure from her body, although she wasn’t into bondage or pain.

I NEVER thought I’d need that kind of knowledge for my personal use, but I certainly found myself wracking my brain trying to dredge up every little thing I could remember.

Thankfully, Kim turned out to be a little more self-actualizing with me than she might’ve been with Ben.

Summoning up my best ‘command’ tone, I let my voice drop and intoned firmly, “Kneel, slave, and suck Master’s dick.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.