An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 32: The Nest

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: The Nest - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, 2009 --

“Mmm...” Dawn moaned into Jayden’s sweet kiss, the sound of my best friend’s voice an aural aphrodisiac that made this moment all the better.

The two absolutely incredible young women swapped spit while rubbing their big breasts together. Jayden’s blonde-highlighted brown hair haloed around the white sheets of my king-size mattress. Directly on top of her, Dawn’s silvery locks hung like a curtain to the other side of her face so that my view of their model-worthy beautiful faces was unimpeded as they ravenously devoured each other with lesbian lust. Presently, they tilted their heads in opposite directions, panting for breath, and then resumed their titillating makeout session. And all the while, Dawn gyrated herself around the thick eight-inch replica of my cock that sprouted upwards from Jayden’s loins to be fully embedded inside her creaming cunt.

Meanwhile, I laid next to them flat on my back. My hands were full of plump Double-D-cup caramel-colored tits. Zahri Adebisi was a curvy piece of brown sugar beauty, possessing lush hair streaked with orange and a bubble butt that bounced pleasantly off my thighs as she rhythmically humped herself up and down my big dick. And after pulling my gaze away from my best friend and the Tri-Delt President making out next to me, I moved my hands around Zahri’s back, tugged her chest down to my face, and started gnawing on her puffy teats while planting my feet to rapidly ram my cock in and out of her pink slice of heaven until she screamed her ultimate satisfaction.

As her screams faded, Zahri went limp on top of me, and she groaned while letting her arms splay out to the sides.

“Yellow band!” Adrienne chirped merrily as she appeared next to the bed and slipped a silicone bracelet around Zahri’s wrist to join the green one already there.

Zahri chuckled and sighed before looking down at me. “Wanna just roll me over and rabbit-hump me so I can get a white one too?”

That offer sounded even more alluring with her Nigerian accent, but I chuckled and pecked her lips. “Sorry. Lots more girls to keep up with.”

Zahri shook her head wryly. “Don’t I know it. You’re a machine. I can’t believe the Big Ben legend turned out to be real.”

“Believe it,” Dawn groaned from beside us before adding, “But right now, I need you, babe.”

I didn’t need a mystical link to know exactly what Dawn needed. My best friend already had both a green band and a yellow. The heat in her eyes told me she wanted the other two - and like ... NOW. So I briefly kissed Zahri again, helped her roll off me, and then sat up to maneuver myself around behind my best friend.

Dawn wasn’t lubed, but I was still wet from Zahri’s girlcum and we’d done this often enough that I knew she could take it. Still, I pried open her asscheeks and spit onto her sphincter. Then, after notching my angry purple mushroom head into the crinkled starfish between her snow white cheeks, I grabbed onto her hips and began my descent.

As usual, I noted the odd sensation of my dick sliding into Dawn’s anal chute while it was dented inward by another phallic object already buried in her other hole. The increased tightness was quite pleasurable for me, and after I had sheathed my entire sword to the hilt inside my best friend’s backdoor, Jayden started thrusting her fake cock in and out, and I got to feel the unique sensation of the Ben Junior more or less “rubbing” the underside of my shaft.

“Ohhh ... fffuuuccckkk...” Dawn groaned at the double penetration. And her groaning only continued as Jayden and I started alternating our thrusts.

I planted my hands down on the mattress for support and kissed Dawn’s shoulders while crunching my abs to plunder her colon. As I picked up the pace, Dawn got fucked like a ragdoll pinned between us, her silver-haired head lolling left and right. And as soon as I felt she was ready for it, I got my feet set and started to REALLY lay down the lumber.

Double-penetrations had long been one of Dawn’s pet kinks. We’d done this same thing plenty of times with Summer or Adrienne over the past few weeks, sometimes with me in the front and sometimes with me in the back, depending on Dawn’s mood. Whenever Dawn wanted to feel intimate with me, I was always in her pussy so she could stare into my eyes, kiss me tenderly, and whisper her undying love.

But whenever Dawn wanted me in the back, she wanted to be taken rough and taken hard. She wanted to feel violated, used, and abused. She wanted to get FUCKED in big, bold capital letters. So I FUCKED her.

I fucked her HARD.

“AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!” Dawn screamed as I ravaged her rectum.

“AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!” Dawn screamed again while Jayden pounded her pussy.

“AAAAUUUUGGG--URP!”

My eyes had been closed as I bowed my head and concentrated on cornholing the hell out of Dawn’s colon. But at the abrupt sound of her scream being cut off, I opened my eyes and then smirked in amused surprise to see that Jordyn had donned a strap-on Ben Junior and had shoved it straight into Dawn’s mouth.

Jayden had paused for a moment, and so did I. We left Dawn skewered front and back by eight-inch dicks but otherwise unmoving between us. Meanwhile, butch Jordyn looked positively terrifying - her spunky asymmetrical A-line bob on the right side of her face, her buzz cut up to a hard part on the left, and her heavy dark makeup - as she gripped Dawn’s head behind her ears and skull-fucked the shit out of her.

Then I started thrusting again.

Dawn’s throat made choking noises as Jordyn didn’t let up on her even while Jayden and I were pumping. But Dawn did not take her triple-penetration idly. No, my best friend was like a slumbering mountain that had come ALIVE. Her body trembled, her legs pumping to fuck herself on our fucksticks and not just take the fucking. She slammed her pelvis up and down Jayden’s fake phallus. She bounced her butt back at my invading prod. At one point, Jordyn wasn’t even thrusting, but Dawn still grabbed onto the other girl’s ass, yanking hard to skewer herself on the third eight-inch cock. And that was when our audience started to marvel in appreciation for the force of nature my best friend had become.

“Holy fucking shit...” Mi-young breathed in awe.

“She’s incredible!” Quinn exclaimed.

“That’s Dawn being Dawn,” Adrienne laughed.

“Can I go next?” Neera pleaded. “Pleeease?”

The other girls laughed.

“Dawn’s gonna get a white band for this one,” Adrienne advised the Indian girl. “You might have to wait a bit.”

“Doesn’t have to be Ben,” Neera chirped back. “Three Ben Juniors will do.”

“Oh, well in THAT case, come with me!” Adrienne took Neera by the hand, but before she left, she stopped by the nightstand and set down a red and white band. “I’m leaving your bands here, Dawn.”

“MMMMPPPPHHHH!!! MMMMPPPPHHHH!!! MMMMPPPPHHHH!!!” Dawn screamed around a throatful of cock. I was pretty sure she had no idea Adrienne was even in the room she was so far gone into her ecstasy.

She’d already cum twice in the past few minutes alone, along with however many orgasms she’d had before this. With a male-female ratio of twelve-to-one (Adrienne, Dawn, Summer, Jayden, Jordyn, Nora, Kirstie, Neera, Mi-young, Tova, Zahri, and Quinn), she had obviously spent a lot of time with the other girls. Getting me up her ass during a triple-penetration was just the capper on an amazing night, and she held absolutely nothing back.

For my part, I was just trying to last for as long as I possibly could. Taking advantage of being on paid leave of absence, Dawn and I had gone to the gym in the afternoon to play basketball with Eden and Emma. The games had not cost me any of my sexual endurance, but the games had still worn out my legs a bit. Coming home after dinner with Kim, June, and BJ to find that Adrienne and Dawn had set up this Tri-Delt “bracelet game” orgy, I had been quick to start chugging Gatorade and asked Adrienne for one of her super-pills.

You thought the Decathlon had been crazy? Try adding two additional girls AND letting them go ahead and be catty about yanking me out of a pussy (or ass) and cramming my cock down their throats to vulture a white band.

Seriously, who knew Kirstie could actually be one of the vicious ones? She was actually the first girl to complete the set of four (by knocking off Adrienne, no less, and impaling her own ass on my cock to hammer her little tushie up and down on me a dozen times until I blasted my wad into her bowels). Adrienne just got up, laughed it off, and went to hoover out the creampie.

Bottom line, I was wearing out now, but at the same time I was driven to make Dawn’s experience the best it could possibly be. So as great as it was to watch beautiful Jayden fucking Dawn from below and butch Jordyn fucking Dawn’s face from in front, I closed my eyes, concentrated on doing my own job, and rapid-fire pistoned my prick in and out of Dawn’s now gaping open asshole as I felt her building up to the big one.

“HNNNGH! HNNNGH! HNNNGH!” I heard Dawn grunt as she flung her sweaty, naked body in every direction, knowing there was always a dick there to shove her back to the center.

“Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!” Jayden grunted from her own exertion of fucking her phallus up into Dawn’s cunt.

“Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!” Jordyn grunted in the same voice, fucking Dawn’s face.

“UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!” I grunted with them, blasting my big dick through my best friend’s butthole.

And then the big one hit.

Dawn abruptly pulled her face away from Jordyn’s dick and howled, “BBBBEEEENNNN!!!” Her whole body exploded from within, her head tossing back, her spine arching, her inner muscles clenching, and her arms flying out to the sides.

“DDDDAAAAWWWWNNNN!!!” I roared with her, slamming my pelvis forward one final time and holding myself at full depth, feeling the blissful relief of letting go as if I were pissing pure sperm into her bowels.

And then all four of us collapsed. My chest dropped down onto Dawn’s back, knocking her forward. Her tits smashed into Jayden’s face, who squeaked rather cutely as she tried not to get suffocated. And even Jordyn dropped down onto her ass, her legs folded in a W-position as she leaned back on both hands, gasping for breath.

“Holy shit...” Dawn croaked softly, her skin absolutely soaked with sweat. She was still impaled front and back, and she barely even noticed when Quinn grabbed the red and white bands and slipped them onto Dawn’s wrist to join the green and yellow ones already there.

Jordyn unbuckled her strap-on and held it out to Mi-young, who accepted the device a little uncertainly. The Schenke Twin with the butch haircut grinned at me and asked, “You can go one more, right?”

“Nnnggghhh...” I groaned wearily. But as I stirred my dick inside Dawn’s stretched colon, I could feel it was still hard. So with a sigh, I nodded just once.

“Good,” Jordyn pronounced. “I don’t care about the white band itself, but now you’ve gotta do THAT to me.” She pointed at Dawn’s blissfully wiped out expression for emphasis.

“Me, too,” Jayden groaned beneath our weight.

The life of a Sex God is really just so hard...


-- SATURDAY, JANUARY 24, 2009 --

“I’m just checking. It doesn’t say ‘Tri-Delt West’ or any other name including the words ‘Tri-Delt’ right there, does it?” I tapped the charter on the wall with the knuckle of my left index finger while staring in disbelief at the sight before me.

Dawn, Summer, and I had all just returned from getting lunch together, and my best friend looked at me blankly. She knew perfectly well I could read, but still, Dawn shrugged and began to read aloud, “‘Attention! This house has been designated ‘The Nest’. Nope. Nothing about Tri-Delts here.’”

“Adrienne said it’s an unincorporated Tri-Delt territory!” Jayden hollered from the living room.

“Do we need to get into a discussion regarding the definition of ‘unincorporated’?”

Kirstie spoke up. “An unincorporated territory is self-governing but is ultimately subject to the absolute power of the controlling organization.”

“And you’re gonna claim the Tri-Delts ultimately have absolute power over my house?”

“Did Peyton ever try to claim absolute power over your house? Relax. I just wanna enforce Tri-Delt bylaws here. Like, didn’t you notice the second charter?”

“Of course I did,” I replied with a sigh. “It’s a bit derivative, don’t you think?”

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it,” Jayden retorted. “Although I removed the time period, of course.”

The second framed sign read: ATTENTION! The Nest has now been designated a ‘Lingerie-only’ zone. All sisters of the Delta Delta Delta Sorority beyond this point are required to remove all outerwear within the premises. Strict laws will be enforced by the Sorority. Enter at your own risk.

Jayden Schenke, President, Pi Chapter, Delta Delta Delta

So of course, there were currently seven Tri-Delts in their underwear scattered around my living room, eight if you counted Adrienne. And then two more lingerie-clad sorority girls came out of the kitchen to smile and wave, bringing the total to ten.

I sighed and eyeballed Adrienne. “You had nothing to do with this?”

“Me?” The stunning supermodel sat next to Jayden wearing a wispy see-thru ensemble made of Loveti moth fiber or something that would’ve cost a regular person six months’ salary. “This was all Jayden’s idea.”

“You didn’t tell her ‘no’.”

“She’s the Tri-Delt President. I AM still a Tri-Delt.”

“Why do you all even need to be here?” I sighed. “I know for a fact that the Chapter House has LOTS of common rooms for you guys to study and socialize in.”

“Yes, and the Chapter House is also at the far southeast corner of the campus while your house is on the west side,” Nora explained. “It’s the same reason why the girls found it convenient to hang out at TDW back in the day.”

“It’s a Saturday. There aren’t any classes.”

Kirstie shrugged. “Sometimes girls just wanna hang out with their friends!”

“In their underwear,” I drawled.

“We can’t parade around in our underwear at the Chapter House!” Neera enthused. “This place is so much better!”

“It’s quite comfortable,” Mi-young confirmed.

“I agree!” Dawn confirmed and then started peeling off her sweater.

You’re not a Tri-Delt,” I pointed out. “The second charter doesn’t apply to you.”

“The fewer clothes, the better,” my best friend shot back.

“Definitely more fun this way,” Summer chirped behind us as she likewise began to disrobe. “When was the last time I told you guys how glad I am to have fallen in with friends like these?”

“This morning,” Dawn giggled.

“Doesn’t make it any less true!”

I sighed, glanced back, and then did a double-take when I realized Summer was completely topless, and her big gravity-defying boobs were jiggling nicely as she bent over stripping off her jeans. She stood up a second later, hands on her hips, clad in nothing but a frilly pair of black bikini-cut panties. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, “Lingerie-only means you can still keep your bra on.”

“Didn’t wear one today.” Summer hefted her tits. “These things stay upright on their own. Why else did you think my nipples were denting out so far? You sure were staring at them all through lunchtime.”

I sighed. “I was. I was imagining I could have them in my mouth.”

“Anytime, Master,” Summer purred as she sauntered up to me with a definite sway in her hips.

“Anytime?” I asked with an arched eyebrow.

“In a restaurant, on the street...” Summer smirked. “In a box, with a fox, in a house, with a mouse, you can have them here or there, you can have them anywhere. All you have to do is state your desire and your Pet will fulfill it in any way she can.”

And with that, Summer drew my head down to her chest and fed me one of her tits.

“And see!” Jordyn cheered enthusiastically. “We’re all already dressed for an orgy! How convenient!”

These girls were gonna fucking kill me.


-- SUNDAY, JANUARY 25, 2009 --

Sexhaustion

[seg-zaws-chuhn]

noun

A state of extreme physical fatigue due to excessive sexual activity.

Side effects may include: nausea, vomiting, light sensitivity, dehydration, water weight gain, lower back pain, receding hairline, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, liver spots, blood clots, ringworm, excessive body odor, uneven tire wear, pyorrhea, diarrhea, halitosis, scoliosis, loss of bladder control, hammertoe, the shanks, warped floors, cluttered drawers, hunchback, heart attack, feline leukemia, athlete’s foot, head lice, club foot, MS, MD, JD, DVD, fleas, anxiety, sleeplessness, drowsiness, poor gas mileage, tooth decay, split ends, parvo, warts, unibrow, lazy eye, fruit flies, chest pains, clogged drains, hemorrhoids, dry heaving, and sometimes death.

I staggered into the kitchen, my stomach growling loud enough to cause the half-naked girl in front of the gas range to turn around and giggle at me. Neera Shah, a nymphomaniac freshman Tri-Delt of average height with a 34DD rack, wore nothing but her panties and a kitchen apron that said “Kiss the Cook” on it. Her puffy nipples kept threatening to pop free from their coverage, and I was glad to see she wasn’t frying anything with oil that might splatter onto her exposed skin.

“Morning, Ben!” the hot teenager greeted pleasantly before frowning at the way I winced at the bright sunlight streaming in through the kitchen. “Are you alright? Headache?”

“Yeah, a bit.”

She quickly crossed over to the refrigerator and pulled it open. She retrieved a goopy green concoction in a glass with a thick straw normally used for boba drinks and extended it out to me. “Here. Drink. You’ll feel better.”

“What is it?”

Neera shrugged. “Tamarind, Pomegranate, Amla, Dates, Honey, Ginger, Kale, Spinach, some other stuff. It’s all natural. Ayurvedic. Seriously, you’ll feel better.”

I blinked. “Did you know Lakhi Sharma?”

“She’s my cousin. Talked a LOT about you. Still has fond memories of Tri-Delt West.”

I blinked in surprise. “How did I not know this before?”

Neera shrugged. “You and I were pretty much fuck and run up until now. Not complaining. Drink up! Breakfast will be ready soon.”

The beautiful Indian girl sauntered back over to the gas range, and with a shrug I took a sip. By the time I meandered back out of the kitchen, I was starting to fantasize about a threesome with Lakhi and Neera, which I supposed was proof that the drink was working since I wasn’t dwelling on my headache anymore.

I wound up slumped on a couch sipping my... ‘smoothie’ (for lack of a better term), and I wasn’t the only one in the room. Mi-young Lee and Tova Johansen were chatting on the other couch, both slender freshmen coeds with pert titties and svelte curves, built for speed. Mi-young was a cutie who favored wearing headbands with fake cat ears attached and had spent years training to be a contemporary dancer. Tova was a compact ex-gymnast Nordic blonde with the lower half of her hair dyed lime green, and both girls were super-flexible. They both smiled at me in greeting but then continued on with their conversation, dressed in brief nighties that showed off their nubile teenage figures.

As far as I knew, everyone else was still asleep. Adrienne’s bedroom door had been open when I passed, with Kirstie, Zahri, and Quinn sleeping inside. The door to Dawn’s bedroom was closed and I figured she had Summer in there along with Nora. The door to Summer’s bedroom had been open, and while the bed was unmade it had been empty. I had to assume that’s where Neera, Mi-young, and Tova had spent the night. I’d fallen asleep with Adrienne and the Schenke Twins and had gotten to wake up yet another morning with Adrienne in my arms.

I’d woken up to find Jayden’s mouth around my dick. She was out cold again though, and currently leaking my last load of sperm from her sodden snatch.

I let my mind drift over the absolutely incredible (and absolutely ridonkulous) amount of sex I’d had over the past two days. The Decathlon had been one thing, but two twelve-on-ones back-to-back?

INSANE.

What do you even call twelve-on-ones? Dodecahedrons?

Those are Dungeons & Dragons dice. Dodecathlons, I suppose.

Eventually, I finished my smoothie and set it down on the coffee table. I let my head fall back, sighing with weariness as I let myself relax. Actually, I think I’d nearly fallen asleep again when a cute voice chirped, “Ooh, goody. He’s hard again.”

I blinked and opened my eyes to find Neera standing before me. I could smell breakfast steaming on the dining table, but she reached behind herself to untie the apron and let the garment drop straight down to the floor, baring her beautiful big boobies. Mi-young and Tova had come over nearby, and as the three freshmen Tri-Delts all squatted down in front of me, I became almost painfully aware of the large tent denting out the front of my pajama pants.

I sighed in resignation as Mi-young did the honors of reaching forward to peel down my waistband. Tova giggled cutely, brushed her pale-blonde hair back behind her ears, and leaned forward to first take my rod in hand and pump it a few times before taking a long, languorous lick along the underside of my shaft.

And so we started again.


“So how long exactly are these Tri-Delts going to be living with us?” I asked wearily, slumped in the corner of the couch in my OTHER house, the one I used to live in with Kim, June, and BJ (Hmm ... The Nest, The Birdhouse ... The Coop? The Roost? Nah, keep thinking), although none of them were currently home. Texts exchanged told me that Kim and BJ had met up with classmates for a playdate, and that June and Eve had both gone home last night to visit their parents but would return in time for dinner.

Of course, the Tri-Delts didn’t know that, hence my believable excuse for leaving the house that I wanted to go visit my son. Now, I was enjoying a little bit of an early afternoon reprieve, chilling out with my feet up on the coffee table.

“What’s wrong? Finally hit your limit of Too Much Pussy™?” Adrienne chuckled from her position cuddled up alongside me with my arm around her waist and her legs pulled up beneath her.

“I think so. Super-pills or not, I’m only human.”

“Aww, Sasha had so many fun stories about Ben the Machine just mowing down girls left and right for months on end during TDW.”

“The truth often gets embellished.”

“You saying you weren’t mowing down girls left and right during TDW? You certainly seemed to be keeping up just fine when -I- visited.”

“You were quite the inspiration. But seriously, there’s no way I can keep up this pace for months on end.”

“Relax. I’m sure it’ll calm down during the weekdays when they have school. I’m assuming the same happened during TDW.”

“Hopefully. I mean, I fully admit that this weekend has been absolutely incredible, but I honestly don’t want this to become the new normal.”

Adrienne picked her head up off my chest to look at me, gauge my reaction, and nodded. “Noted. I’ll talk to Jayden.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Disappointed? I know you’ve been enjoying all this fresh pussy as much as I have.”

She shook her head slowly. “It’s been a welcome distraction to help me miss Sasha a little less. I mean, sometimes I find myself wishing she was here, because I know she’d have LOVED being a part of this on top of just plain wishing she was here.”

“Don’t think I didn’t catch that bit where you, the Schenkes, and Nora took that photo of the four of you crawling all over me and then texted it to her.”

Adrienne blushed. “She keeps texting me photos of her conquests across Europe as well.”

“Wish you were with her at those parties?”

“Nah ... I wasn’t kidding about wanting to settle down a bit from the constant partying. So while this weekend has certainly been fun for me as much as you, I wouldn’t want this level of over-the-topness to become the new normal either.”

I stroked her head and pecked her lips. “Glad we’re on the same page.”

“Still, I admittedly wouldn’t mind keeping The Nest a more low-key version of Tri-Delt West. The freshmen have started calling me ‘Queen A.D.’ because of the Queen Bee reference on the charter, and the idea of being Queen of the Harem House definitely holds a lot of appeal.” Adrienne was grinning, but a moment later, her smile dropped. “But if that’s not what you want, I’m not going to be selfish about pushing my own agenda just for my own sake.”

Adrienne actually looked stricken, so I chuckled reassuringly and stroked her head again before pulling her into a tender slow-burn kiss. She visibly relaxed and even hummed a little into our liplock, and when I pulled away she looked much calmer.

I told her gently, “I don’t want you panicking every five seconds about expressing your desires to me. We both know I’ll love you no matter what. Thank you for trying to be considerate, but I want you to trust that if there’s something I dislike, I’ll let you know. As for the idea of keeping The Nest a low-key version of TDW, that’s ... I’m okay with that. The original TDW was one of the best times of my life, and I’m not just talking about sex. I’ve got an army of housekeepers and cooks and feeling pampered isn’t a BAD thing. We both know I enjoy getting to know the girls I’m intimate with instead of treating them like disposable playthings, so this is a great opportunity to do that. So don’t feel like I’m trying to push them out the door.”

“Even though two minutes ago you asked how long they were going to keep living with us.”

I raised my right hand palm-up. “I’ve had twelve girls under my roof requesting to be regularly plowed for three days now. That’s not a ‘low-key’ version of TDW. It’s becoming... work.”

Adrienne chuckled and rubbed my chest. “Relax. I told you I’d talk to Jayden. Let’s start with the basics: After dinner, all of the Tri-Delts will go to their own beds and you’ll have just me, Dawn, and Summer tonight.”

“Thank you.”

Adrienne giggled and snuggled her face into the crook of my neck again. She sighed and squeezed me tight, both of us going silent for a little while.

Eventually, she was the first one to speak, mumbling, “This IS nice, though...”

“Hmm?”

“You and me. Alone.” Adrienne squeezed me again. “It’s so quiet right now. The Nest hasn’t had a moment of quiet since Friday afternoon, except for perhaps when all of us were asleep.”

“Rethinking your Queen of the Harem House idea?”

“Oh, no. I’m seriously still planning on getting us a full-size mansion for us to settle in together long-term until we’re old and gray. It’ll have a big backyard and high fences so we can all skinny dip in the swimming pool and have massive orgies in the hot tub. Like, I need to get the blueprints for the Playboy Mansion, complete with the Grotto, and put our own spin on it.”

I chuckled at the imagery.

“Just ... I want to add a couple of extra buildings to the grounds now. Like a pool house to escape to or some other private place for one-on-ones. I think everyone you’re with deserves a little one-on-one time like this. Quiet. Peaceful.”

“Intimate.”

“Yeah...”

“Sounds great.”

“It does, doesn’t it?”

“You know my favorite part of all that?”

“The orgies in the hot tub?”

I snorted. “No.”

“Then what?”

I tilted my chin down and gently raised Adrienne’s chin up until we were looking each other in the eyes. “The part about us settling in together long-term until we’re old and gray.”

Adrienne smiled up at me. “I love you, Tiger.”

“I love you too. Forever and Always.”

And then we kissed.


“Oh-oh-oh-oh-sh-i-i-it!” Quinn Davis cried out, her cries interrupted in staccato rhythm with the way I kept banging her body away from me with every thrust.

Quinn was the busty blonde of the freshman Tri-Delts (and Nora’s “little sister”) who’d moved into The Nest for the weekend, and I delighted in watching her Double-Ds bounce back and forth with every powerful impact. She was flat on her back across my bed, her legs over my shoulders while I knelt atop the bed with her well-formed ass in my hands as I pounded her pussy. But feeling the urge to feel those big boobies within my grasp, I reached over and started squishing her melons and pinching her pink nipples between my fingers while continuing to drill down into her.

Adrienne was right beside me wearing a strap-on Ben Junior with Quinn’s best friend (busty black beauty Zahri) folded in half beneath her in nearly the exact same position as busty blonde beauty Quinn. My supermodel Tigress noticed what I was doing, and she likewise moved her hands over to start squishing Zahri’s big Double-Ds together as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.