An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 30: January 12th

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: January 12th - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- MONDAY, JANUARY 12, 2009 (ONE WEEK LATER) --

I felt something tickle my balls, but while I awoke, I didn’t start, didn’t jerk, and didn’t shove my dick an inch into a girl’s throat.

My eyes did flutter open for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the dark-haired head bobbing up and down in my lap before my heavy eyelids closed themselves.

I was tired. VERY tired. I was physically tired. I was mentally tired. And I was emotionally tired. So admittedly, I was somewhat inclined to ignore the wet, tight pleasure being lavished upon my morning wood and just nod off back to sleep. But they say you never truly appreciate what you have until its gone, and when that wet, tight pleasure was removed from my morning wood, I sort of whined like a cranky toddler until I felt the intense pleasure of a talented mouth surrounding my throbbing erection once again.

A second mouth. As in ... different from the first.

Pleasure coursed through my veins, amplifying the warm, fuzzy feelings of sleep in my mind until they became warm, fuzzy, AND horny feelings. I reached up, set my right hand atop my second fellatrix’s head, and pressed down ever so gently. She took the hint, took a deep breath, and then swallowed my entire dick down to the root with ease. She used her throat muscles to massage my dick for a second or two and then raised her head despite the resistance of my hand. I didn’t try to pin her down or anything and let her back up, and she returned to titillating my senses with intuitive expertise.

That little nugget of information ping-ponged around in my brain, providing enough data to inform me of my second blowjob artiste’s identity. Of course, a second after I made that connection, she pulled her mouth off of me and passed me back to my original blowjob artiste, and I once again felt a hot little mouth swallowing my entire dick down to the root with ease.

Raising my left hand, I set it atop the first girl’s head, and only then did I open my eyes to finally look down the length of my body. The room was starting to brighten – the sun had come up a little before 7:30am at this time of year - so I had enough illumination to verify the identities of the two heads beneath my hands: Eden, under my left hand had been the first one going down on me when I awoke, while Emma, under my right hand had been the first deep-throat, but now I was back in Eden’s mouth. The next time Eden pulled up and off to catch her breath, I added my right hand atop her head and tugged downward quite forcefully with both hands while simultaneously thrusting my hips upward. I knew she could take it, and indeed she simply opened up her throat and accepted my thrust with aplomb, taking all eight inches to the root without breaking a sweat and then groaning in aroused excitement as I started skull-fucking the shit outta her.

Over and over and over I pumped, clenching my abs to drive my dick into the impish nineteen-year-old’s esophagus. Gripping her head tight, I repeatedly rammed my rod through her throat forcing her to make “glug, glug” sounds with my forceful phallic plunges.

“Nnnnnggggghhhh...” my morning sex doll moaned as I took my pleasure from her hot little mouth. She kept her hands planted flat on the bed, maintaining her position by applying counterpressure to my hands tugging her head downward. She accepted every inch I had to give, but I didn’t keep up the rapid pace for long. I may not have enjoyed a mystical telepathic link with my baby sisters, but I knew the way Eden’s mind worked. And sure enough, as soon as I stopped thrusting, Eden yanked her mouth off me, grabbed Emma’s head, and slammed her twin sister’s face all the way down my dick.

And then I started skullfucking the shit outta HER.

But again, I didn’t try to keep up that rapid pace for long. I was TIRED, as I’ve already said. Last night was just that: The Last Night. It was January 12th now, cutoff day, and the twins had certainly made the most of it.

I would miss them.

That’s right: them. As in ... plural.

Emma had volunteered to be cut off from me in solidarity with her twin sister. Well, one might argue she was cutting me off from her as punishment for cutting off her twin sister, but either way the result was the same. None of us were saying never - let’s not get crazy here - but at the same time none of us knew exactly when we would resume the physical part of our sibling intimacy again.

A month?

Six months?

Next Christmas, perhaps? In time for the twins’ twentieth Merry Birthday?

Hopefully not longer than that. I think all of us wanted another “all eight blood siblings plus Adrienne” orgy by then.

After today, it would be out of my hands. Well, obviously, any resumption in illicitly incestuous intimate activities would be dependent upon my willingness to resume, but the ball would be in Eden’s court. The whole point of this exercise was for her to detox, as it were, from her addiction to me. And while I would need to reassure her that my brotherly love for her was not dependent on her ability to take my fat cock into her nubile teenage holes, the bulk of the behavioral change would have to come from her.

After today.

Today though, the girls wanted one last ride, and I definitely wanted to leave them on a high note.

So summoning my last reserves of energy, I closed my eyes, caught my breath, and let the sexual creature inside come alive.

One last ride.

For now.


“Hiii ... Daddy...” BJ greeted me, unprompted, at my approach. Now at three months past his second birthday, my son was becoming more and more independent every day.

I knelt down beside him and tousled his hair. “Morning, little man.”

BJ grinned at me. He was still at seventeen teeth, but one of his molars was threatening to erupt and he was a constant drool machine. I grabbed his bib and wiped his chin while he pointedly ignored the action. And with the morning pleasantries out of the way, he returned his attention back down to his Leapfrog Leaptop “computer”, pushing buttons and then getting jiggy to the music while it told him that the letter E was for Elephant.

Kim wasn’t around - I assumed she had gotten BJ situated and then went back to bed, befitting a grad student on the last day of winter break before starting the Spring Semester tomorrow. The twins were also slumbering again (I’d knocked them both out, sweaty and satisfied) and they likewise had no school today.

But BJ wasn’t alone. June sat on the couch, clad in a no-nonsense business suit complete with her hair wound into an equally no-nonsense bun, dressed for the office even though we didn’t technically have “work” today. She was a few feet behind BJ, nominally in charge of making sure he didn’t kill himself, although she was staring off into space a little bit, lost in thought.

“Have you eaten already?” I asked her.

With a dismissive flick of her hand, my co-worker didn’t even turn to look at me as she replied succinctly, “Yes, earlier.”

I sighed, knowing I wouldn’t get anything further out of her. Sure, in many ways June had very much changed from the young woman I’d first met two and a half years ago when we started working at JKE. But today would be a stressful day for her - for both of us, really - and I could tell she was reverting to a personality that was quintessentially ... June.

I headed into the kitchen to make breakfast for myself. Although we weren’t “working”, June and I still had to go into the office today, so the plan was for us to drop off BJ at daycare before heading into San Francisco together. I ate quickly and then spent my spare time on the floor playing with BJ. And then rather than bring his stroller to drop him off at daycare (and therefore need to bring the stroller BACK home), I simply elevated my giggling son up onto my shoulders for a Daddy ride to school.

Ten minutes later, June and I walked out of BJ’s classroom and hit the sidewalk heading for the BART station. She looked ... nervous. Instinctively, I reached out to take her hand and give it a reassuring squeeze.

June squeezed it back and glanced over at me, looking even MORE nervous, actually. Then she let go of my hand, shifted herself a little closer, and wrapped both of her arms around mine instead.

Her position change slowed down our pace a bit, but I leaned over and gently rested my head atop hers briefly while reaching across with my left hand to rub her forearm. “It’ll be alright,” I assured her.

“You don’t know that,” June muttered. “You can’t know any more about the future outcome of this situation than I do.”

“It’s what people say to each other to make them feel better.”

“You mean it’s what normal people say to each other to make them feel better, and that kind of stuff doesn’t work on me.”

I exhaled slowly and rubbed her forearm again. “I can try: ‘Misery loves company’. This is when I tell you, ‘Whatever happens, happens to both of us.’”

“That’s not helpful, either. I still love you and want what’s best for you. I’d rather go down in flames knowing you’ll come out of it alright.”

“How about, ‘No matter how this whole thing turns out, I will ALWAYS be here for you in whatever way I can.’”

June stopped walking and squeezed my arm hard enough to get me to stop walking as well. She shifted closer to my chest, and I wrapped my left arm around her in a firm hug. She shivered a little, and not from the cold January air. But then she sighed and relaxed, snuggling her cheek against my chest. “Okay yeah, actually. That one works really well.”

I stroked her spine and bent to give her a quick kiss atop her head. “I’ll always be here for you. No matter what.”

June nodded slowly. But then she picked her head up to look at me, eyes swimming with moisture. “See, THIS is why I’m a baby bird. THIS is why I’m your Mei Mei. It has nothing to do with sex or my bust size and has everything to do with the fact that I still depend on you and don’t give back to you in equal measure. Any woman who wants to be your wife, they have to support your emotional needs as much as you support theirs.”

I blinked, thought about that, and nodded. “Sounds about right.”

June stood up a little straighter. “It’ll be alright,” she told me firmly. “Whatever happens, happens to both of us. And no matter how this whole thing turns out, I’ll be here for you in whatever way I can.”

I chuckled and gave her a smile. “Thank you. I actually do feel better already.”

June smiled as well, then she rubbed her cheek against my chest one more time before stepping back and facing forward once more, ready to continue. But she also still held my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. And after taking a deep breath, she gave me a firm nod and repeated...

“It’ll be alright.”


“It’s NOT gonna be alright, is it?” I asked with a weary sigh as I walked into a semi-familiar office shortly after 11am. Despite the commanding view of the San Francisco skyline, my attention was NOT out the window.

“I suppose that depends on your definition of ‘alright’,” Hye-Kyoung replied, my previous managing director accompanying me (escorting me?) from the Executive Boardroom to Mila Visser’s office.

The same office where you bent this particular Dutch baby over her desk and reamed out her rectum.

Not now, dude.

Speaking of Mila Visser, she waited for us inside, my current boss having flown out from New York to personally oversee this process. “I do think you will be alright, Ben,” she stated reassuringly. “If for no other reason than they let you walk out of that conference room and come here.”

I blinked and stood up a little straighter. “Was there a possibility that I wouldn’t be able to walk out of that conference room or something?”

She sighed and leaned back in her chair. “When Dalton Alistair walked out of the JKE Executive Boardroom in New York on Friday, his wrists were cuffed and a federal agent was holding his shoulder. Does that spell it out enough for you?”

I made a face and sighed. Hye-Kyoung gestured to a wing chair, and I dropped heavily into it while rubbing my forehead. I’d already come into the office feeling like a criminal as it was. The first place June and I had gone to upon our arrival was the plush, spacious corner office we’d shared for so long now, only to stop short. The door itself had been open, but you couldn’t make it look any more like a crime scene, what with the three strips of yellow caution tape blocking anyone from actually entering. Not that anyone would actually need to enter. It was obvious from outside that the place had been ransacked, with all the cabinet doors flung open and the cabinets and drawers themselves emptied out.

Raising my eyebrows, I looked at Miss Visser and asked, “Is there any possibility that June or Penny might end up walking out of that conference room in handcuffs?”

“A possibility, yes. A likelihood, no.”

“I wish I could be in there.”

“Of course you do, which is precisely why you’re not.”

I sighed and nodded my understanding. June, Penny, and I had all reported as directed to the Executive Boardroom at 10:00am. Once inside, we and the JKE corporate lawyer assigned to us had been introduced to the two FinCEN investigators working the 4D case. The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network was part of the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the government agency particularly responsible for combating money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes. Within minutes, June and Penny had been escorted out of the conference room and sequestered ... somewhere (not here, obviously). The two investigators then spent the remaining hour interviewing me before Hye-Kyoung came to collect me and bring me here. I had to assume that either June or Penny would be going next.

“How do you think it went?” Hye-Kyoung asked me.

“As well as can be expected, I suppose. I did my best to carefully answer each question they put to me without elaborating further unless they asked. I avoided going off on tangents or volunteering additional information. And Mr. Bergman was quick to interject if he felt I was getting led off too far.” That last sentence referred to the lawyer.

“Good.”

Miss Visser leaned forward. “Did they ask about your mitigation procedures?”

I nodded. “I told them we made every effort to do things by the book.”

Hye-Kyoung snorted. “No project ever actually goes ‘by the book’, let alone one that should take six months getting rushed into less than four.”

“As I said, we ‘made every effort’.” I shrugged. “I mean, they asked if we submitted routine requests either to FinCEN or independent compliance firms to conduct background checks on our target companies to ensure that they weren’t involved in any international money laundering schemes or terrorist networks, and I told them flat out ‘No, our documented procedures specifically exclude submitting such requests in these situations to avoid alerting the target companies to our interest.’ Once I brought up documented procedures, they tried to accuse me of intentionally skipping such processes or obfuscating the results if we did.”

“They were just trying to provoke you into an emotional response,” Miss Visser remarked.

“I figured. Then they asked me for what other analysis we performed in order to ensure compliance.”

“And?”

“I told them the truth: that I couldn’t answer that question with any certainty.”

“Why not?”

“Because I didn’t do such analysis myself, nor was I aware of anyone else on the team doing one.”

“There’s a checklist for all those procedures, right?” Hye-Kyoung pointed out. “I can’t imagine June overlooking it, at the very least.”

“June’s more thorough than me. Perhaps she’ll have a different answer for the investigators. And not trying to pass the buck, but it ultimately would’ve been Dalton’s job as the project lead to sign off on the checklist.”

That statement got head nods from both Hye-Kyoung and Miss Visser.

When neither of them spoke, I asked, “Speaking of ultimate responsibility, does this come down on either of you? You were our boss then, and you are our boss now...” I gestured first to Hye-Kyoung and then Miss Visser in that order.

Hye-Kyoung shook his head. “4D was a special project not under my umbrella.”

“Nor mine,” Miss Visser added. “Dalton was reporting directly to Robert Sharpley. And we all know what happened with him...”

“And nobody took over in the vacuum?”

“It was ... unclear.” Miss Visser. “In the org chart, Sharpley’s absence led all of his direct reports straight up to Mr. Kwong. But then of course, after the death of his son, Mr. Kwong took a leave of absence, and ... well...” The older woman’s voice trailed off as she shrugged.

I nodded slowly and sighed.

The expression on my face must’ve said something, because Hye-Kyoung leaned forward and stated sagely, “You didn’t do anything wrong, Ben.”

I sighed. “I had my concerns. I could’ve spoken up and said something. Certain things about the project seemed ... iffy.”

“That’s the nature of this business sometimes. Hostile takeovers are rarely pretty.”

“I know. It’s just ... hindsight is 20/20, you know? I find myself wondering how I should’ve done things differently.”

“Understandable in your situation.”

“What exactly IS my situation now?” I turned my attention to Miss Visser. “If Dalton got walked out in handcuffs and the whole transaction is being investigated by FinCEN, I have to assume we’re not going to close escrow. So bottom line: we’re not getting paid, and that’s honestly the least of my worries. Will June, Penny, or I still have a job at the end of this?”

“That is the plan, yes,” Mila stated, her expression softening as she leaned forward with her forearms crossed on the desk. “I cannot state with any certainty when you and your team will be allowed to return to work. But the three of you will remain on paid leave of absence so long as there are no criminal charges filed against you. And once your names are cleared, you will be allowed to return back to work.”

“What about Strawberry? I can’t imagine the project can operate for very long with my entire team sidelined. You’ll have to replace us. And Dalton.”

Miss Visser sighed. “The good news is that Strawberry being such a long-term project, there is some time to still catch up. I believe you will be reinstated by the end of the week, but even if it takes a little more time than that, I am of the opinion that it would take me longer to put together a new APAC team and get them caught up than to simply wait for you to be reinstated, assuming it is still your intention to return.”

“It is.”

Miss Visser smirked. “Not even tempted to use this as an opportunity to leave and start your own consulting company?”

I shrugged. “Backup plan if necessary, but for now I know that both June and I are happy to continue with JKE.”

“As for Dalton, his team is intact and one of my senior analysts there is ready for a promotion. The transition in New York will be smooth.”

I nodded. “So all that’s left for me to do now is sit and wait?”

Miss Visser gave me a knowing grin. “Poor Ben. Stuck at home on paid leave. What WILL you do with your time?”


Hye-Kyoung left to check in on his staff, but I was kept in Miss Visser’s office - ostensibly to ensure I didn’t run out the door and flee the country or anything. She worked on her laptop while I fiddled with my iPhone surfing the internet.

Just after twelve noon, Hye-Kyoung returned with June. Food had been ordered in, and the four of us debriefed June’s interview over lunch. June was able to verify that Dalton had signed off on the compliance checklist, including the background investigations. Penny, unfortunately, had not yet joined us. Apparently her interview was now taking place.

While both June and I had been kept for an hour each, Penny did not arrive at 1pm. It was almost 2pm, actually, when she was brought to Miss Visser’s office and finally allowed to eat something. But only ten minutes later, the three of us were called back into the Executive Boardroom together so the FinCEN investigators could ask follow-up questions. Did they not eat or something?

Finally, however, the three of us were allowed to leave. None of us were in handcuffs, thank goodness. I asked Penny if she’d like for the three of us to go somewhere private to talk, but she waved me off dismissively and said, “I’m done talking for today.”

She left to go home, and June and I also headed out. I asked HER if she wanted to talk privately either. But she also shook her head.

“Like Penny, I’m DONE talking for today.”


“Mmm-wah!” Dawn and I broke our kiss and I set her back down on the floor, having briefly picked her up for that welcoming liplock after coming in through the front door just before 3:30pm.

Summer was right next to her, and as soon as I released Dawn, the gorgeous redhead wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a welcome home smooch as well.

June was standing just behind me, and I heard her snort. But then Kim walked over, and when I glanced to my side, I was just in time to see Kim wrap her arms around June’s shoulders and lean in to kiss June warmly.

“Mmm-wah!”

June immediately turned to me with a smirk. She was still in Kim’s arms, and I was still in Summer’s, and June remarked, “I can see the appeal.” And then she leaned in to kiss Kim again.

So of course, Summer leaned in to kiss me again.

When Summer finally pulled her lips off mine, she sighed, gave me a look of concern, and asked, “Wanna talk about it?”

Dawn was standing right beside us, and she smirked while drawling, “You’ve still got a lot to learn about reading his moods. This is not Ben’s expression for: ‘I’ve got things I need to say and get off my chest.’”

Summer eyed me curiously, and she ventured in a speculative voice, “This is Ben’s expression for: ‘I’m tired and would really appreciate a luxurious blowjob to help me relax?’”

Dawn smirked and chirped enthusiastically, “You catch on quick!”

“In fairness,” Summer hedged, “I’m pretty sure there’s never a time when a guy would say, ‘No thank you. I don’t want a blowjob.’”

“Actually,” I began while clearing my throat. “I was just about to say that a blowjob won’t be necessary.”

“Tsk, tsk,” Dawn scolded me before turning her attention directly to Summer and explaining helpfully, “That’s Ben-speak for, ‘Oh, you don’t HAVE to and I don’t want you to ever feel obligated to just dropping to your knees and shoving my turgid cock down your throat ... But I wouldn’t mind if you did so... ‘“

Summer nodded her understanding. “He didn’t say he didn’t want a blowjob, he said it wouldn’t be necessary.”

“Exactly!” Dawn said brightly.

June piped up, rubbing Kim’s head as she said, “I’ve had a really rough day. I order you to pull my pants down and lick me to a relaxing orgasm.”

Kim shivered and smiled. “Yes, Mistress!” She then grabbed June’s hand and the two of them practically skipped into June’s bedroom.

“See???” Dawn gestured after the two of them. “Was that really so hard?”

Please, Master?” Summer panted, eyes aglow. “Will Master please let Pet take him upstairs and satisfy him?”

I shot Dawn a look that said, ‘Now look what you’ve started... ‘

She shot me a look back that said, What? Are you expecting me to apologize or something?

I narrowed my eyes and shot my best friend a look that said, ‘Fine. But I want you on your knees right next to her.’

Dawn grinned, and even though she never opened her mouth, I heard quite clearly in my head, Yes, Master.

And then she grabbed both mine and Summer’s hands and started tugging us upstairs.


“FUCK! FUCK! FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!” I howled, pinning Summer’s head to my crotch with my dick all the way down her throat so that she had no choice but to accept every last drop of my heavy cream straight down into her belly. I had big handfuls of her red hair in my hands, tugging on her locks none-too-gently as I blasted away.

But once I’d fired my last bullet, all of my strength left me. Like a marionette with its strings cut, I collapsed. Fortunately, I’d been standing right at the foot of the bed with Summer on her knees before me. My ass hit the mattress and I flopped onto my back.

Summer was on all fours, heaving for breath after having my dick lodged in her throat for about a minute. From her position kneeling right next to Summer, Dawn then promptly dropped her face into my lap, slurping out whatever dregs of sperm she could find.

Both girls were still fully-dressed and I merely had my pants around my ankles. The three of us had been upstairs for less than ten minutes and that really had been nothing more than a stress-relieving tandem blowjob to get me uncorked, as it were.

I was still tired. VERY tired. I was still physically tired. I was still mentally tired. And I was still emotionally tired.

But I did feel better now.

And it was really nice to feel better, even if only for a little while.

You’d think that spending a week at home not needing to go into the office would be relaxing.

But it wasn’t.

I was doing my best to project outward calm, but I’d been freaking out inside. June had been freaking out both inside AND out, and keeping her calm had been both emotionally exhausting and mentally exhausting (because man that girl was as sharp as a tack: both intelligent and painful at the same time).

Concerns about whether or not we’d continue to have a job were, of course, at the forefront of our minds, but we also had to consider the possibility of being thrown in jail for being party to financial crimes.

Losing my job, I could deal with. Even though our expected 4D bonus checks had never hit our bank accounts (and likely never WOULD hit our bank accounts), I still had enough savings to keep my family fed, housed, and clothed, not to mention the resources of those around me (cough, Adrienne). So long as we were free to walk the Earth and pursue other job opportunities, I knew June and I could find gainful employment, and indeed June had started to seriously dive into the details of setting us up with our own consulting company as a way of keeping herself occupied. But all that was dependent on remaining free to walk the Earth and not being taken away and thrown in jail.

Taken away from my family.

Taken away from my son.

Taken away from the special women in my life.

Being left in a jail cell with only my right hand for physical comfort.

Talk about a NIGHTMARE.

The real nightmare would be having your cellmate for physical comfort.

Eww, don’t go there.

I’d spent a week with those worries in mind. I could never sleep very well, always waking up in the middle of the night unable to quiet my troubled thoughts. So even though I wasn’t getting a ton of exercise, I was always physically tired.

I could never stop my mind from racing, dwelling, worrying, or whatever “ing” word you want to throw out about being unable to completely turn your brain off. And so I was always mentally tired.

And I constantly felt guilt over not seeing things earlier, not recognizing the warning signs or taking action on the warning signs that I did recognize. Everyone around me worked hard to make me feel supported, and I even felt guilty about the effort they were going to on my behalf. So I was always emotionally tired.

I got laid, of course. I mean, why NOT use that avenue of stress-relief and distraction. But those encounters never scaled the heights of blissful ecstasy for me because I could never completely relax. I could never completely shake the gnawing dread in the back of my mind. My post-orgasmic afterglow never lasted very long before my troubles came back to me. And in the end, I would still be very tired: physically, mentally, and emotionally.

But I did feel better now.

I’d met with the FinCEN investigators and NOT walked out of the Executive Boardroom in handcuffs.

Mila Visser had promised me and June that our jobs would be waiting for us.

There was a really good chance this whole thing could wind up being little more than a bump in the road.

And I’d just blown a massive load of sperm straight down the gullet of a wicked hot redhead who apparently lived to feel me skull-fucking her.

I did feel better now.

Eventually, I sat up straight. Summer looked up at me, a question in her eyes asking whether or not I wanted to bend her over my bed and ram my dick up her ass or something. But she could read on my face that wasn’t the case, and she started to pull up my pants for me. I stood up to allow her to finish as she tucked me away, pulled up my zipper, and then fastened my button. After I sat back down on the edge of the bed, the gorgeous redhead remained kneeling on the floor, adopting a textbook First Position pose to make herself available at the ready while Dawn came up to sit beside me. My best friend pecked my cheek and hugged me close.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.