An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 28: Christmas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Christmas - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- THURSDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2008 --

“I AM dreaming, right? There’s no way this is real.”

Dawn, seated to my immediate right, finished untying her bikini top and tossed it onto the wood platform surrounding the big hot tub. She pinched my upper arm, gave me an innocently appraising look, and rather drunkenly pronounced, “Nnnnope! You’re awake. Apparently, this isn’t a dream.”

I blinked several times, letting my eyes rove around the perimeter of the tub taking in the no less than nine beautiful young women in the process of removing their bikini tops all at the same time. Seated clockwise around me starting with my immediate left were Eden and Emma, Sasha and Adrienne, Dayna and Brandi, Brooke and DJ, and then Dawn to my right.

“It’s a hundred percent real,” Brandi intoned softly as she slid smoothly across the space between us. Her perky bare breasts hovered just above the waterline as she closed the gap, settling her knees onto the submerged bench seat on either side of my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and then softly pressed her lips to mine in a fierce, deeply passionate kiss that left no doubt in my mind that tonight the two of us would be doing many, many things that were so completely wrong and yet so completely right.

Perhaps I should explain.

It all started when I got home on Christmas Eve...


-- WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2008 --

“BEN!” A fireball of brunette energy burst off the couch and accelerated to light speed almost instantaneously. I barely had time to close the door behind me before she vaulted into the air, wrapped her legs around my waist, and trapped my head against her chest.

[WHUMP]

I staggered under the impact and took two steps back, literally banging into the door behind me. But I managed to not fall over, and the next thing I knew Brooke had adjusted her grip, seized my head in her hands, and crammed her tongue into my mouth.

“Get a room, you two,” Mom drawled with a sigh. Then she popped her eyebrows and promptly facepalmed while shaking her head at the words that had just come out of her mouth.

Brooke broke our kiss and shot Mom a teasing grin. She dropped her feet immediately, grabbed my hand, and started tugging. “Don’t mind if I do...”

Allowing my little sister to more or less drag me towards the stairs, I gawked in surprise as Mom sighed, gave me a resigned look, and shrugged. She’d already turned back to continue her conversation with the twins, the three of them still seated around the living room.

Eden’s attention was on me, though, and she started rising. “Well if you’re letting them head upstairs then we--”

“Sit down, Eden,” Mom scolded.

My baby sister sat back down and pouted. By then, Brooke was already dragging me up the stairs.

Less than a minute later I found myself flat on my back across the queen-size bed in the guest room with my little sister’s tongue in my mouth and her hand in my pants.

Thirty seconds after that she had my dick in her mouth while she scrabbled at her own clothing.

And in even less time after THAT she was bottomless below the waist but still completely clothed above the waist and groaning in utter and complete rapturous ecstasy at finally, finally, FINALLY feeling my throbbing, diamond-hard brother dick pushing up, up, and up into her succulently sweet sister snatch.

Only once Brooke got herself fully seated did she relax and start breathing normally. Everything up to this point had come at a hyper-hurried pace, so impatient to get our two bodies joined together for the first time in forever. Well, it hadn’t been forever, but Brooke and I hadn’t fucked since May when she, DJ, and Andrew had packed up and left Berkeley to start their new lives in Newport Beach.

With a groan of deep-rooted satisfaction, Brooke bent over to cradle my head once more and give me another kiss, this one surprisingly gentle. We made love with our mouths sedately, no longer in any kind of hurry, as if we had all the time in the world. Our tongues twisted together, frolicking playfully within first my mouth and then hers. She pivoted her head the other way to kiss me with just a little more passion, but kept her pace unhurried to simply enjoy the moment.

What felt like an hour later, Brooke finally pulled away to catch her breath and smile down at me. I looked up at her, drinking in my little sister’s beautiful, sexy form impaled on me. While the twins had ultimately grown up into the tallest and curviest of Mom’s daughters, and Brandi was a willowy model-esque beauty in her own right, Brooke had always been a more compact kind of curvy beauty. She was an inch shorter than Brandi but probably weighed ten pounds more than our eldest sister. All of the girls had world-class asses, but Brooke had the most junk in the trunk. And her tits were a bit plumper than even the twins, tits I now very much wanted to see as I tugged at her shirt until she caught on, did that cross-armed thing I love so much to whip it over her head, and then quickly removed her bra as well.

While all four of my sisters were quite beautiful, Brooke’s face was a bit rounder, her cheeks a bit bigger, and her appeal more “cute” than “pretty”. She definitely looked very cute right now, giggling while I thumbed her nipples, slid my hands up to her shoulders to rub her upper arms, and finally brushed locks of her dark hair back behind her ears while murmuring, “Hello, little one.”

“Hello, big brother,” she replied just as softly with a hint of a sigh. “It’s been a long time. Too long.”

“Agreed. Just makes this moment all the more special.”

“We’ve got LOTS to catch up on, don’t we?”

“Probably.”

“But later. After you pound that big brother dick into my poor pussy until I quiver and scream in unholy ecstasy a few times to make the whole house know how much I love you fucking the crap outta me and then pull out to cram your cock into my mouth and make me drink down all your incestuous brother sperm. After.”

“Works for me.”

She squeezed her inner muscles around me and smirked. “Forgot about how big you are. I mean, I didn’t forget, but right now it feels like you shoved a Coke can up my twat. So fucking big, Ben. I feel so full.”

“I’ll never get tired of you saying that. You’re so tight and feel so wonderful.”

My little sister grinned, gave a quick gyration around my pole, and then suddenly rolled off me and onto her back. Grabbing her own legs behind the knees, Brooke spread herself open wide and gave me a pixie wink.

“Come fuck me, big brother. Show me what I’ve been missing.”

I grinned and rolled over on top of her. And as soon as I felt my mushroom head nudging into her folds, I THRUST.


<BRAAAAP>

Brooke’s eyes popped open WIDE at the burp and she immediately started giggling. Waving her hand in front of her to fan away the scent, she laughed, “I love the taste of incestuous brother sperm on the way down, but it doesn’t smell as good on the way back up.”

“I know!” Brandi started laughing, waving her own hand as well since the two of them sat side-by-side on one of the two living room couches. “Why is that?”

My four sisters and I were hanging out together in an otherwise empty house. Brooke and I had come downstairs to find that Brandi had arrived while we’d been busy, and that Mom and Dad had left to drop off Christmas presents to friends around the neighborhood. Brandi was looking at me expectantly where I sat in the armchair, and I gave her a puzzled look. “Don’t ask me. I don’t have any experience with the phenomenon.”

“Biologically,” Emma interjected from the other couch, “the bad smell isn’t from Ben’s incestuous brother sperm but rather your stomach gasses generated during the digestive process.”

“If anything,” Eden added from the seat beside her, “I’m just happy I get to taste him twice when that happens.”

“If your burps are smelling that bad, perhaps something in your diet is generating hydrogen sulfide and you should look into that,” Emma advised.

“Good lord, girls. Way to miss the point,” Brooke groaned. “And I was a Biology major.”

“I think you’re simply not swallowing enough incestuous brother sperm for cum-burps to be a routine part of your daily life and find them completely normal,” Eden replied sagely. Then she abruptly ducked and raised her hands to ward off the throw pillow Brooke had ... well ... thrown at her.

“I miss Ben cum-burps,” Brandi sighed a little mournfully, parking her elbow on the armrest.

“Nothing stopping you right now.” Eden gestured dramatically with her right arm at me. “Be our guest.”

Brandi looked up at me, our eyes meeting momentarily. I could see the desire in her gaze, but she quickly averted her eyes and shook her head. “Something’s stopping me right now and we all know it.”

“Your loss.”

“Eden, don’t be mean,” Emma admonished quietly.

“I’m just saying. This is exactly why I am NEVER taking another man but Ben.”

I sighed. “Eed, we talked about this. January 12th ring a bell?”

“Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.”

“Do you? Really?”

Eden pouted and stared away.

Brooke frowned. “What happens on January 12th?”

Emma explained, “We go back to school on the thirteenth. Ben gave her a deadline to prove to him she can keep an open mind about leaving the nest and finding true love with someone other than him, otherwise he’s gonna cut her off completely.”

Brandi frowned. “Cut her off?”

Eden sighed. “He said that as long as he keeps satisfying me at home I’ll never need to look elsewhere.”

“He’s not wrong,” Emma muttered.

“Traitor.” Eden stuck her tongue out at her twin.

“So what,” Brandi queried, looking confused, “you’re making Eden find some other guy to have sex with within the next three weeks or you’re gonna cut her off?”

“What?” I exclaimed. “No, of course not. I’m not telling her to fuck some random dude. I just need her to show me she’s not fixating on me as her Happily Ever After. C’mon, this can’t be news to either of you. She said she’s talked with both of you about this stuff.”

Brooke and Brandi looked at each other and nodded. Brooke spoke up, “I told her to enjoy what she has with you but to not close herself off to meeting an Andrew of her own.”

“So it still IS Andrew, right?” Brandi asked curiously.

“What’s THAT supposed to mean?”

Brandi shrugged. “I was just wondering how things are going on the Kenta front.”

Brooke snorted. “Maybe you should ask DJ how things are going on the Kenta front.”

I sat up straight and shot Brooke a look. “DJ?”

Brooke smirked and waved me off. “Long story.”

“I’ve got time.”

“You can ask her tomorrow.”

I leaned forward. “Or you could tell me right now.”

Brooke gave me a warm smile. She’d been seated cross-legged on the couch next to Brandi and propped her elbows on her knees, put her hands together, and leaned forward to set her chin down on her extended thumbs. “You still want her, don’t you?”

I blinked. “What?”

“DJ. You want her back.”

I shook my head immediately. “I want DJ to be happy. I’ll always love her, but I think by May we both realized her long-term happiness isn’t with me. Our love remains but the circumstances have changed, certainly. Dawn’s kept me updated on the basics, like getting laid off and all, which sucks, I know. But Dawn never mentioned anything about Kenta.”

Brooke shrugged. “The short answer is: he got her a job at his father’s company. They’re not like ... boinking ... or anything, so don’t y’know ... get your panties in a twist about that.”

I rolled my eyes. “DJ doesn’t need my permission to move on with her life, with Kenta or anyone else.”

“I’ll tell her you said that.” Brooke broke into a bigger smile. “But I’ll also tell her you got that jealous look on your face when I first brought it up. It’ll make her happy.”

“Happy?” I frowned. “Does she want me jealous of her or does she want me to let her find her own happiness with someone else?”

“Yes.”

I groaned and rubbed my forehead.

Brandi chuckled lightly. “That’s basically what all four of us want to feel. We like you being jealous and wanting us to yourself but ultimately willing to let us go.”

“Speak for yourself,” Eden sighed. “I’d be happy with jealous and never willing to let me go.”

“January 12th, Eed,” I drawled.

Emma shook her head. “I don’t think your extended deadline idea is working very well.”

“Wasn’t my idea,” I sighed. “Eve’s the one who so passionately argued for her.”

“Think maybe Eve can get me another month after that?” Eden quipped. “Future lawyer, that girl.”

“Don’t push it or I’ll cut you off right now.”

“Pssht,” Brooke scoffed. “You won’t. Not before the twins’ birthday for sure. You wouldn’t do that to her. Or Emma.”

I made a face and waggled my head. “Well, December twenty-seventh is still starting to sound like a good idea.”

“Don’t do that to her,” Brandi said quietly. “Don’t cut her off at all.”

I blinked in surprise and turned to evaluate my big sister. “Now THAT is an interesting sentence coming from you. I thought you’d be the first one to agree I should cut Eden off completely.”

Brooke raised her eyebrows. “I mean, haven’t you cut off Ben completely yourself right now?”

“That’s different. He’s still got the rest of you. I feel no guilt asking Ben to maintain a platonic boundary with me because we all know he’s got three other sisters to bang. But there’s only one Ben, and it would break Eden’s heart as much as it would break mine.”

I gave her a confused look. “Break yours?”

Brandi gave me a sad look. “I could never handle it if you cut me off.”

I blinked. “I’m not following. Why would it matter if I cut you off since you already cut ME off?”

“Because it’s still my choice. If I wanted to drop to my knees, shove your gorgeous dick into my mouth, and swallow your incestuous brother sperm so that I could conduct further experiments on how bad the cum-burps taste or not, would you stop me?”

“Of course not.”

“Exactly.”

Brooke leaned forward, eyes glittering. “You wanna do it right now, don’t you?”

“Of course I do.” Brandi sighed.

Eden gestured dramatically with her right arm at me. “Be our guest.”

Brandi sighed again.

“Something’s different today,” Emma stated curiously, leaning forward. “Normally you’d immediately say, ‘Of course I want to but I’m not going to.’”

“I didn’t say I was going to.”

Emma’s eyebrows went up. “But you also haven’t said you won’t.”

Brooke canted her head. “What’s going on with you and Jared?”

Brandi sighed and shook her head. “Nothing. Everything’s great.”

Now it was my turn to give her an appraising look. “Your words say ‘great’ but your face says whatever vocabulary word means the exact opposite of great.”

“The vocabulary opposite of ‘great’ is ‘bad’, Ben,” Brooke put in helpfully. “Good to see all that money Mom and Dad put into your higher education paid off.”

I rolled my eyes.

Brandi sighed. “With Jared, everything is great. He’s an amazing man and I love him even more now than I did before. We’re visiting his parents tomorrow morning.”

Brooke shrugged. “Then what’s the problem?”

Brandi took a deep breath and looked at me. “You know what the problem is. We talked about this with June.”

I blinked and looked sad. “This is when you tell me you’re finally cutting me off for good, isn’t it?”

“What? No! And wipe that puppy dog look off your face.”

“Huh?” I didn’t realize I looked that sad. “You’re not?”

“Why would you think that?”

I frowned in confusion. “Uh, well, that time June and I came to visit – like a month ago - you said you wanted to have a loving and monogamous relationship with Jared, even if it meant giving me up for the rest of your life. Hundred percent faithfulness and all. Hell, you said you’d give up Dayna to uphold a vow of fidelity for all eternity if you had to.”

“I know I did. Thing is, when I sat down and really started to think about it ... I mean... ‘eternity’ is a really, REALLY long time.”

Now everyone sat up straight and looked intently at our big sister.

Brandi took a deep breath and collected herself. “Jared and I are getting to the point where marriage is actually in the cards. We’ve talked about me moving in with him in the new year. We’ve started talking about future plans for more than a year from now. We’ve started talking about interest in having kids someday. I’m twenty-six and not getting any younger.”

“You’re not old,” Brooke insisted.

“Yeah, you’re not like... thirty...” Eden chimed in, saying the number like it was a dirty word.

Brandi chuckled and shook her head. “I know I’m still plenty young enough and I’m in no rush to start popping out babies. If this thing with Jared doesn’t work out, then I still have time to find someone else who can be my forever love. And that’s kind of the issue. I’m at this turning point where coming clean about my relationship with Ben feels more important than ever. If I don’t do it soon, it’s just gonna get harder and harder. If Jared rejects me because of it--”

“It would suck donkey balls, but at least you’re only twenty-six and would still have time to find someone else who can be your forever love,” Brooke interjected. “That’s basically why I told Andrew before we moved down to Newport.”

“Yeah.” Brandi agreed. “You rolled your dice and it worked out. I think it’s time I rolled mine.”

Emma raised her hand. “Are you really ready to risk it all, though? You love Jared. You think he could be ‘The One’. Have you ever considered NOT telling him?”

“And what, keep Ben a secret for the rest of our lives? No. The guilt would eat me from the inside.” Brandi shook her head vehemently. “No, the only way I’d be able to walk down that aisle and marry him would be if I had a clean conscience.”

I nodded. “So this is where you tell him, ‘We did it, it’s over, and it’s never happening again.’ Clears your conscience and reaffirms your fidelity to him.”

Brandi shook her head again. “I don’t think I can do that.”

I frowned. “Why not?”

“I told you. After you and June left – meaning, after you blew a massive load down Dayna’s throat and I found myself so wound up I just HAD to shove my tongue into my best friend’s mouth to see if she still had any traces of my little brother’s cum still in there even though it was like half an hour later – well, I got to thinking. And like I said: I started thinking that ‘eternity’ is a really, REALLY long time.”

I exchanged a curious look with Brooke. Clearly, this was news to her as well, and we both returned our attention to Brandi.

Our big sister sighed. “It’s not just about the physical act of sex or even the naughtiness of swallowing my brother’s load. I meant every word about our physical relationship bringing us closer together emotionally. And the idea of not being ... intimate ... with you for all eternity, I...”

Her voice trailed off. The rest of us patiently waited her out as she stared at the floor for a minute and wrung her hands together.

“You and I are never gonna be a regular thing,” my big sister explained, looking up at me. “For the most part, I fully intend to remain monogamous to my husband – hopefully Jared. But I already know I’m gonna get these ... cravings ... occasional cravings ... for special occasions like ... well ... like Christmas.”

Brandi’s eyebrows ticked up, and she stared at me with an intense heat that left absolutely no doubt in my mind that my big sister was aroused as all get out. She was breathing harder, and her lower lip quivered, and she seemed on the verge of jumping me right then and there.

But she took a deep breath, and as her eyelids closed they smothered her arousal like an airtanker plane dumping tons of chemical retardant over a forest fire. She exhaled slowly, opened her eyes again, and seemed somewhat calmer. But there was still a smoldering intensity in her gaze as she stared at me and murmured softly, “I can’t forever cut myself off from the bond I’ve built with you. I won’t let myself be forced into giving up the intimacy I have with this family in order to gain a husband to build another family. I swore to myself I’d never again let the societal ‘they’ tell me I can’t love my little brother. ‘They’ can’t stop us, and I feel like if I ever did completely stop being with you, I’d be letting ‘them’ win. I don’t want to let ‘them’ win. I don’t want to conform to ‘their’ definitions of how my marriage should be. I want you, Ben. Nights like tonight, I want you.”

Did she just say ... tonight?

“I AM going to sleep with you tonight, little brother, let’s make that perfectly clear. We’re not starting right now because I don’t want to feel rushed worrying about when Mom and Dad are gonna come home. I wanna take my time and enjoy it ... savor each moment like the rarest candy.” Brandi blushed and glanced at the twins. “I’d like it to just be him, me, and Brooke. Not that I’m trying to exclude you girls, but you’ve had him all year and we’ve both been going without for a long, long time.”

Emma waved her hand. “It’s all good.”

“Tomorrow, though, I know Dayna’s planning for all ten of us to have a hot tub orgy, including Adrienne and Sasha. She got SUPER excited when I told her what I was planning and she squealed in delight, saying, ‘Do you realize this’ll be the first time EVER he can actually fuck ALL of us sisters at the same time?!?’”

Brooke grinned. “That’s the FIRST thing I thought as soon as you said you were gonna do it tonight.”

Brandi grinned right back and for a moment, she looked completely at peace. But then the weight of the world came back down around her shoulders, and she sighed a bit wearily. Nodding slowly, she looked at me and stated evenly, “I’m gonna enjoy these two nights with you, even knowing it might ultimately be the end of my relationship. We’ll have fun together as a family, we’ll wish the twins a Merry Birthday, I’ll go back home to my boyfriend, and then I’ll tell him the truth...”

Her voice trailed off as she bit her lip nervously, fiddled with her fingers, and closed her eyes. Brooke start rubbing Brandi’s back reassuringly. The twins and I exchanged worried looks.

A moment later, Brandi opened her eyes and finished, “ ... and let the chips fall where they may.”


In the evening, we had our first meal with Mom, Dad, Brandi, me, Brooke, and the twins together all at once for the first time in forever. Tomorrow, I’d be visiting the Fukuzakis early to unwrap presents with BJ and have brunch, and Brandi would be visiting Jared’s family. But then the plan was for our family (including Adrienne) and Sasha to meet up at the Evanses and have one of our usual massive combined-family parties.

After dinner, we remained around the dining table playing our traditional poker game with big stacks of pennies while talking about ... everything.

No, I take that back. We didn’t talk about everything. School? Sure. Work? Okay. Relationships? No.

Nobody at the table talked about anyone’s love life. For one thing, I honestly think my parents were a little bit over trying to make heads or tails of my romantic life. I mean, what parents ever expect their son to end up with anything remotely as complicated as my myriad relationships with Adrienne, Sasha, Dawn, Dayna, Summer, Kim, June, and Eve? Also, Mom and Dad had already kept tabs on Brandi’s, Brooke’s, and Emma’s relationships with Jared, Andrew, and Marcus, respectively. Furthermore, I learned that Mom and Dad had already spent some time talking to the twins about college life and dating in general.

Dad, as it turned out, wasn’t a big help in that regard. He said he wouldn’t mind it if Eden refrained from dating until she was thirty.

He was kidding, we think. But Mom still banished him from that aspect of the conversation after that. She did let him stick around to play poker ... at least until she called his bluff while holding two pair and bankrupted him.

So the point is: at the dining table we talked about non-relationship stuff, just random shit that popped into everyone’s head. The girls got to talking about music and exchanging MP3s of Sara Bareilles, Chris Brown, and Rihanna. We started arguing about the top movies of 2008, and while I favored The Dark Knight, the twins had loved Wall-E, and Dad got into a little debate with Mom about whether Gran Torino was better than The Reader or not.

Mom and Dad asked if we were interested in a family ski trip, perhaps in February or March, given that it had been a while since we’d done one as a family. They also asked if we were interested in visiting Morris Camp in the summer as well. We agreed to try and work out at least a week, perhaps around the Fourth of July holiday.

After the game ended (Brooke won, and was quite the sore winner about it), the conversation wound down and we started taking showers and changing into our pajamas. The twins ended up whipping out their iPhones and surfing their Facebook accounts in the living room. Brooke went to call Andrew and I went to call Dawn. Brandi stayed at the dining table chatting with our parents a little longer and wound up being the last one to go take a shower.

By then, Brooke came to get me and brought me into the guest bedroom with its queen-size bed. There was also a twin-size Murphy bed in Dad’s office, and Eden and Emma opted to snuggle together on that rather than pump up an Aerobed. Mom and Dad said goodnight to the twins before coming over to the guest room, giving me and Brooke a stern (but ultimately resigned) look to keep it down.

My little sister gave our parents her best I’m-an-innocent-princess smile in response, and then as soon as they closed the door and left, she turned to me with her trademark evil grin. And then the little hellcat literally pounced on me.

We kept our clothes on until Brandi emerged from her shower ... mostly. I mean, Brooke and I were still wearing our sleep shirts and pajama pants, although Brooke had her nimble fingers wrapped around my erection stroking me urgently while we were making out. I had her shirt pulled up beneath her chin so I could mouth her nipples between makeout sessions, and I was presently making two of my fingers disappear into her tight twat.

“Couldn’t wait for me?” Brandi asked lightly as she came into the room. “I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised.”

Brooke and I pulled our mouths off each other, and Brooke whined, “Seven months! It’s been seven months and now I only get three days! I don’t have time to waste, but still, at least he still has his clothes on, huh?”

“Small miracles,” Brandi muttered with a smirk as she glided gracefully towards us.

Brandi, wet and clad only in a towel, had been one of my favorite spank bank memories since the first time I’d ever seen her stepping out of the bathroom in that way. Tonight, her short dark hair was damp and slicked back along her scalp, the blonde streaks nearly invisible. Her almond-shaped eyes were large, luminous, lovely – full of mirth. She wore nothing but a white towel wrapped around her midsection and tucked between her cleavage. And despite quite literally having one sister’s pussy impaled on two of my fingers with my saliva drying on her nipples, I found myself staring quite hungrily at my other sister and her bare legs as she walked up to the foot of the bed, cocked her hip, and then turned around to face away from me.

With a musical giggle, Brandi grabbed the bottom of the towel, which ended a scant inch below her ass as it was, and then pulled the terrycloth up her lower back to reveal her world-class naked booty in all its glory.

And then she lowered the towel back down.

Both Brooke and I collectively groaned, “Aww...”

Brandi laughed and elevated the towel again. Brooke exhorted, “Work it, girl!” Brandi started shaking her booty left and right to an imaginary beat, much to my delight. And a moment later, she flipped the catch of her towel and let the white terrycloth puddle to the floor before flashing both of us a coy look over her shoulder.

“Unnnggghhh,” I groaned in appreciation and then growled quite hungrily. Seriously, I was filled with the impulse to go bite her ass.

Reaching behind herself, Brandi hooked her fingers below the hemispheres of her asscheeks and made her booty pop several times by lifting each globe and then letting them drop with gravity over and over again in rapid succession. My dick throbbed in Brooke’s hand watching our big sister jiggle her buttcheeks, and my little one went back to stroking my shaft.

Brandi preened while enjoying me and Brooke ogling her beautifully-toned body head to toe. She gave us another coy glance over her shoulder before holding a pinky nail to her lips, biting on it, and once again shaking her booty. Only then did I remember the way she’d done the same thing that night June and I visited, except that this time my big sister was completely naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.