An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 27: Yvaine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Yvaine - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2008 --

“Holy motherfucking shiiiiittttt!!!” Eve groaned from only inches above me, her pretty face scrunched up into an ugly grimace as overwhelming sensations of pleasure ... well ... overwhelmed her. The petite teenage girl lay flat on top of me, her perky tits crushed against my chest while I used both arms to pin her body down against mine. I kept my feet planted flat, and I rapidly thrust vertically up and down into her clenching cunt as the cute Chinese girl coursed through a considerably colossal climax.

I can’t take complete credit for Eve’s incredible orgasm though. June was kneeling next to us, holding a vibrating egg against Eve’s tightly-clenched sphincter. The petite girl really did like the butt-stuff, just like June, although she still felt really nervous about actually letting my big dick up her butt.

Getting my big dick in her pussy was still hard enough as it was.

Eventually, though, Eve’s voice gave out as her orgasm waned. I stopped thrusting, and her entire body went limp as she dropped her face down onto my right shoulder. June and I let her rest for a minute, enjoying the feeling of ultimate contentment. But eventually, June got impatient and muttered, “Let’s go, July. It’s my turn.”

“I can’t be July,” Eve muttered quietly. “July comes after June.”

“Don’t rub it in. I’m horny and this is gonna have to last me until Sunday night!”

“Alright, alright. Man, way to kill my afterglow,” Eve grumped. Swearing a curse word with a sigh, the younger of my two Songbirds started to stir, and she slipped off my swollen schlong to slide down against my side while the senior sister squatted above my lap, aimed that same swollen schlong at her lube-slickened starfish sphincter, and started sinking herself down.

“Ohhh ... yyyeeeaaahhh ... That really hits the spot,” June sighed dreamily as she slid the final few inches of fat dick up her Hershey highway.

“That’s Dayna’s line,” I chuckled.

“It’s a good line,” June replied with another sigh. She was seated with her knees forward and feet flat while reclining back on her outstretched arms. And rather than hump her heinie up and down my hard cock, she rolled her abdominals and sort of rocked her booty back and forth against my big dick imbedded in her bowels in a kind of crab-walk position.

Pillowing her head on my chest, Eve lightly scratched my pectorals while staring back at her big sister fucking her own ass on my fat prick. Then she turned to glance up at my face, reading the way I breathed and groaned as June clenched her colon around my cock and groaned quite a bit herself.

“I’m gonna practice with June’s butt plugs,” Eve promised me. “So I’ll be ready for you to do the same thing to me soon. Maybe even right when we come back from our parents’ house on Sunday.”

I gave my little Songbird a smile and stroked her short hair. “No rush. If you’re ready then, I’ll be happy to help. If you need more time, that’s okay too.”

Eve sighed and rubbed my chest a little more. “Part of me wishes I could really be your girlfriend. Part of me feels relieved you have other girls in your romantic life so I don’t need to be. Like, since I’m not really your girlfriend I don’t have to feel guilty about not giving you my ass yet.”

I snorted. “Whether you feel guilty or not about giving me your ass is kinda outside the scope of anyone’s romantic life.”

“It’s totally in the scope. I haven’t been in love yet, not really – not even with you, sorry.”

“No need to apologize.”

“I just ... from watching movies and reading books at stuff, it seems to me that one of the strongest ways anyone can demonstrate how much they love someone is to sacrifice something in order to make their partner happy. Like, I slept with Charlie in part because I cared enough to give him something special. And right here: I know I enjoy the butt-stuff and I can tell how turned on you get when you start thinking of taking my anal virginity, but I’m like terrified of how big you are and how much it’s gonna hurt no matter how much I practice stretching it. If I really loved you, I’d demonstrate how much I loved you by letting you do it anyways here and now, before June and I went home. Like, ‘This is how much I love you: I’m giving you my ass even though I’m scared shitless about it.’ Pardon the pun; I didn’t mean it that way.”

I frowned. “That’s a horrible way of thinking about love, and if you ever try to pull that with me, I’m gonna get really mad about it. I’m thinking right now that butt plugs or no butt plugs, we shouldn’t have anal sex for a LONG time, if ever.”

“More ... for ... meeee...” June wheezed as she got her knees beneath her on the mattress and switched from the front and back undulations to more of a traditional cowgirl up-and-down motion. “Summer ... can talk ... all she wants ... about being ... your butt-slut ... But I’m ... your Queen ... Butt-Slut ... Fffuuuuuuck.”

Eve and I exchanged a look and chuckled. But a few seconds later, she exhaled slowly. “But it would be special, wouldn’t it? Saying, ‘Here’s how much I care about you. ‘I’m willing to go through this ... whatever this is ... just for you.’ Guys like that shit.”

I shook my head. “I would never want you or anyone else ever going along with something you’re not comfortable with out of some misguided attempt to ‘prove your love’ for me. I absolutely DON’T want any of my girlfriends ... anyONE in my life, actually ... sacrificing their wants and needs for me.”

June snorted and stopped humping me for a minute. “Yeah, you wanna corner the market on guilt-inducing sacrifices yourself.”

“What?”

“Your entire White Knight personality. Always selflessly putting others’ needs before your own.” June closed her eyes for a moment, gave me one more quick hump just to feel it, and then opened her eyes again. “How much time, effort, and energy have you put into looking after me, helping me grow, and being supportive every step of the way in transforming me from the ... what did Penny call me? ... the coldest cold fish in history ... into a lovesick young... woman ... who is currently fucking her tight asshole up and down your big dick?”

“Some sacrifice,” Eve snickered, “when it ends with you fucking your tight asshole up and down his big dick.”

June had started fucking her tight asshole up and down my big dick as she said that, but she came to a stop again and shook her head. “Ben had no idea we’d end up doing this. There was no promise of a reward at the end of the rainbow. You heard what Ba Ba said about me: he assumed I’d become an old maid living at home and taking care of our parents in their old age, and he wouldn’t have been wrong. When Ben and I first started working together, there was nothing to indicate I’d ultimately start a sexual relationship with him. He put that time and effort into me because he’s a genuinely nice guy.”

Eve nodded. “Can’t argue with that.”

June sighed. “I’m not normally one to feel guilty or obligated about anything. If someone wants to hand me free samples, that’s their call; I don’t feel the slightest inclination to buy their product. You wanna do me a favor? Great, I’ll take it. But I don’t necessarily feel like I have to pay it back.”

“I know.” Eve rolled her eyes. “Believe me, I know.”

“And yet, after everything he had done for me ... spending time with me that could’ve perhaps been better spent with Dawn or Adrienne or Kim and BJ, I did feel like he’d made sacrifices for me ... I could understand the urge to pay him back.”

I picked my head up, grabbed June’s hips, and stopped her undulations. “Whoa-whoa-whoa. Do NOT tell me we started having sex because you felt obligated to pay me back.”

June shook her head. “Oh no. All this sex stuff is totally because -I- wanted to. Kim knew that. Moon knew that. And unlike July here, I never felt obligated to give you my asshole to prove my love to you or anything like that.”

“I didn’t say I felt obligated to give him my asshole to prove my love. I specifically said I’m glad we’re NOT in a romantic relationship and not in love with him so that I DON’T have to feel obligated to proving my love by giving him my ass.”

I relaxed my grip on June’s hips and looked back and forth between both her and Eve. “Just so long as all three of us are on the same page. I don’t want either of you feeling guilt or obligation to pay me back for anything, period.”

June shook her head. “I never said I felt obligated to pay you back. I said I can understand the urge to pay you back. I can understand the guilt, even if I don’t particularly feel it myself. On the other hand, recognizing when your partner has valued your happiness above their own and wanting to reciprocate ... I do see that as an element of love.”

“Reciprocating little things, I get,” I agreed. “Saying, ‘I’ll pay for lunch because you paid last time’? Sure. Saying, ‘I’ll let you have my virgin asshole even though I’m terrified it’s gonna really, really hurt because you paid for lunch’? Uhhh ... that’s a big nope.”

“For a lunch, of course not,” Eve conceded. “But something bigger? Like, if I really, really, REALLY loved you and wanted to find some grand gesture to prove it to you? I mean, why not?”

I took a deep breath and sighed. “I mean, I can understand the logic of a gift ... I really don’t want to use the word ‘sacrifice’ ... of gifting someone something very important or very personal as a tangible demonstration of love. Yeah, I don’t like the word ‘prove’, either. So, gifting a demonstration in a grand gesture, I get that.”

“You’re talking semantics,” June contended.

I shook my head. “I’m talking intent. To use the term ‘sacrifice’ implies it’s something the individual really, really doesn’t want to do, but does anyway out of obligation. The term ‘gift’ implies going above and beyond but without the negative connotations. Same with ‘demonstrate’ and ‘prove’. To demonstrate is to show something that’s already true. To prove suggests there is a negative assumption that has to be shown as incorrect and proven otherwise.”

“That’s not what the word ‘prove’ means,” June argued.

“Now who’s talking semantics?” I sighed. “Okay maybe the word ‘prove’ doesn’t have that negative connotation, but I’d still prefer ‘demonstrate’ right now. So Eve, if you want to gift me your virgin asshole someday as a demonstration of your honest feelings for me, I’m all for that. But so long as you’re terrified of it hurting and feel like it’s a sacrifice you’d be putting up with for my sake and would be doing solely to prove something not already evident in other ways, I’m telling you a flat ‘no’.”

Eve waggled her head. “I suppose that makes sense.”

I raised my eyebrows to June. “Does that work for you?”

June waved me off. “Sure. Whatever. I’m already over the conversation. Can we get back to the butt-fucking now?”

I chuckled and gestured forward with one face-up palm. “Go right ahead.”

But June shook her head. Rising up on her knees, she pulled her ass free of my cock and shifted over. Spreading Eve’s legs apart, she crawled into a good position for performing cunnilingus on her little sister while waggling her ass in the air behind her. “I want to demonstrate how much I love feeling your big dick pounding me HARD up my tight little asshole by ... uhhh ... gifting you my tight little asshole? I swear that sentence worked better when it first popped into my head.”

Eve and I both chuckled, and then Eve moaned and grabbed her big sister’s head to hold it down to her crotch while June started licking. Meanwhile, I circled around to kneel behind June, took the base of my cock in hand, and nudged my mushroom head into the gaping hold of her still-stretched sphincter.

“This is MY gift to you,” I intoned with a smirk.

And then I pushed.


“Daddy kissy.”

I puckered up and pecked my son on his lips.

He grinned, played with my cheeks, and repeated, “Daddy kissy.”

I puckered up and pecked him again.

“Mo’ kissy!”

I started tickling him, making him squeal and twist while raining kisses all over his forehead, his cheeks, his ears, and his neck. I rolled BJ onto his back, pulled up his shirt, and blew a fat raspberry on his chubby little belly, making him squeal even louder. And finally he started exclaiming, “Stop! Stop! Daddy! No mo’ kissy!”

I laughed and stopped blowing on his belly.

BJ remained on his back, staring up at me with eyes sparkling, panting hard as he tried to catch his breath.

And then he said, “Okay, mo’ kissy.”

I went back to making him squeal, at least until he accidentally kicked me on the side of the head.

I exclaimed, “Oww!” more in surprise than pain and stopped tickling him.

BJ stopped wriggling, stared up at me with big eyes, and asked, “Daddy owie?”

“I’m fine,” I reassured him immediately and rubbed his still bare belly.

“Sowwee Daddy.”

I chuckled and scooped him up by his armpits and stood him back on his feet. Leaning forward, I pecked his forehead and gave him a quick hug. “You be good for Mommy now, okay? And listen to your Sofu.”

“I be good.” BJ nodded seriously. Then he turned to look off to my left and started giggling. “Mommy and Joo kissy. They like kissy.”

I turned to look and sure enough, June and Kim were locked together in a pretty significant embrace. This wasn’t a quick peck in passing nor a passionate moment of Sapphic lust; June and Kim were holding each other quite tenderly in a gentle embrace. Kim looked just a little bit upset, and June was brushing her cheek with the back of her right hand. And then June closed the gap between them and gave Kim what felt like only the most recent of a series of very tender kisses.

I frowned in confusion. Eventually, though, June and Kim separated and realized BJ and I were looking at them. Only then did I speak up, asking, “Is everything alright?”

“Yeah, it’s fine,” Kim insisted immediately.

June furrowed her forehead, looking a little confused, and briefly turned her face away.

“You sure?” I asked, arching an eyebrow.

Kim took a deep breath and repeated, “It’s fine. Everything’s alright.”

“Do I need to order you to tell me what’s going on?”

“Ben, please?” Kim asked me softly, her tone asking me to drop it. She took another deep breath, and her unreadable expression fell down over her face with the speed of a stage background rolling down to signal the shift to a new scene of a play. “It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with me.”

“That’s ... not ... reassuring in the slightest.”

Kim smiled and glanced at June. “I don’t want you sacrificing your emotional well-being worrying about something that you can’t help with anyways and isn’t really a big deal.”

“It’s clearly a big deal to you, and being all cryptic about it isn’t helping me any.”

Kim quickly walked over to me, knelt down next to me and BJ, and briefly tousled BJ’s head. Then she held my head and said quietly, “Eien ni soba ni iru yo.”

I’ll be by your side forever.

And then she kissed me.

I enjoyed my hanamuguri’s sweet scent and soft lips, and when she pulled back I admittedly felt a little better.

Looking into my eyes, Kim stated evenly, “I’m working through some stuff of my own, family stuff with my father. You understand? I know you’d want to help, but I can handle this myself and now’s not the best time anyway, alright? I’ll talk to you about it when we come back home.”

I took a deep breath, trying to quell the concern in the back of my mind. “Alright.”

Kim gave me a shy smile and then kissed me again. Then she turned, held BJ around his hips, and said, “Say ‘bye-bye’ to Daddy.”

“Bye, Daddy,” BJ said softly with a pout, looking sad. He toddled back into my arms.

I hugged my son fiercely and gave him a quick kiss atop his head. “I’ll see you Christmas morning.”

BJ pulled back when I released him and gave me a firm nod. Then Kim picked him up, parked him on her hip, and headed for the garage door.

June was standing next to me, so I stood up and took her in my arms as well. Getting a firm grip on her, I suddenly dipped my “girlfriend” over to the side like one of those Navy sailors returning home and gave her a firm, passionate kiss that took June’s breath away. When I stood her back up she was giggling, that puppy-love look of adoration I enjoyed so much brightening her face.

“I’ll see you Sunday,” I repeated.

“Can’t wait.”

“Give my regards to your parents.”

“I will.”

And then June left to join Kim out in the garage. Kim would be driving both Song sisters ... and their luggage for the rest of the week ... in the minivan to San Bruno rather than make the girls take the BART.

And then for the first time in a long time, I was completely alone in the house.

But only for a little while. Dawn was coming to pick me up already and would be here soon.

I had one more family visit to make.


“Hello Miss ... uhhh ... Summer’s Mom. Merry Christmas. I’m Ben.”

I closed my eyes and shook my head at how stupid that must’ve sounded, opened my eyes again, and gave the beautiful older woman a bashful smile as I handed over my wrapped gift. At least I hadn’t called her Mrs. MacIntosh.

“Please, call me Yvaine,” the older woman said brightly as she accepted the present with the same kind of warm, understanding smile I’d come to appreciate in Summer. Actually, there was a TON about Yvaine that reminded me of Summer. Same cheekbones, same royal-blue eyes, same build (same incredible unsagging rack). Her hair was still dyed platinum-blonde though, while Summer had obviously gone redhead, but even so the two could pass for sisters.

“Yvaine. Pleased to meet you.” I extended my hand, but the older woman bypassed it and stepped into me for a hug. I was only too aware of that incredible rack pressed into my chest.

Behind her, Summer giggled at my discomfort and flashed me that warm, understanding smile I just mentioned. Yvaine moved over to hug Dawn with a, “So nice to see you again.” And Summer then came to me.

The gorgeous redhead gave me a hug, but she then pulled back, held my head, and gave me a searing sweet kiss. I kissed her back but kept my hands from straying and neither prolonged the liplock nor cut it short. When Summer finally broke for air, she gave me a happy grin and turned back to face her mom.

Yvaine gave me an appraising look. When she’d first opened the door, she’d looked merely warm and welcoming as anyone might greet a visitor. But now that she’d witnessed me kissing her daughter, the older woman presently wore the expression of a mother trying to decide for herself whether or not the man ... no ... the boy ... standing in front of her was worthy or not. Her smile was now a little thin, and her eyes had narrowed as well. But it was only for a moment, and after taking a deep breath, she waved for us to come inside.

I gestured for Dawn to go first, and Summer looped her arm around Dawn’s elbow as they giggled together and went into the living room. Meanwhile, Yvaine waited until I’d come in and then she closed the door behind me.

As soon as it shut, she turned to me and without further preamble, began, “So Summer tells me you are regularly sleeping with seven other women besides her.”

Summer and Dawn stopped in their tracks and looked back at us. I raised my eyebrows at Summer and said, “You told her seven?”

Summer shrugged. “Dawn, Adrienne, Sasha, Kim, June, and now Eve and Dayna: seven.”

I made a face. “Are we now counting Dayna?”

“Didn’t you say she was rejoining the harem?”

Dawn laughed. “Are we calling it a harem again?”

“No, we’re not,” I stated gruffly.

Yvaine put in, “Seven women would seem to qualify as a harem. Eight including my Summer.”

“I can’t believe we’re having this conversation,” I muttered.

“And that doesn’t count him visiting Professor Ice,” Summer added.

“Oh that’s right: he’s also banging your professor.”

My forehead was in my hand. “I can’t believe we’re having this conversation.”

Yvaine suddenly wrapped her arms around my elbow. “If you like older women, would you be interested in adding one more?”

“MOM!” Summer exclaimed while my eyes got BIG.

But Yvaine had already let go of me and laughed as she strutted past the girls into the living room. Everyone kept their shoes on in the house, and Yvaine was dressed in expensive-looking sandals with chunky three-inch heels that went [clack-clack] on the polished wood flooring. She was also dressed in a very slinky red dress with white trim that lent itself a Christmas-vibe, hemmed right at the knees to show off her long legs. Her body wasn’t quite as athletically-toned as Summer’s, but it was clear she was a woman who went to great lengths to keep in excellent shape. And of course, she had a spectacular Double-D rack, the best money could buy.

Hell, for all I knew, she and Summer had gotten their procedures done at the same time.

Bottom line, the woman was a MILF. Eminently fuckable. I wouldn’t try to rank her, Viktoriya, or Mila Visser. Rather, I briefly had an idle “flash” as Dawn would call it about having all three of them together at the same time.

Maybe Deanna Evans, too?

Dude. Don’t go there.

Aww...

“She’s teasing,” Summer insisted. “You ARE teasing, right Mom?”

“Of course I am. Sort of. I mean, it really HAS been a while for me...” Yvaine laughed, her voice quite musical.

I glanced over at Summer. “You’ve shared quite a bit with your mom, haven’t you?”

“I tell Mom everything. We’re all the other has in this world.” Summer caught my look and corrected, “Almost everything.”

Dawn shot me a look that clearly said, She did say ‘seven’ when she could’ve counted Eden and Emma. Give her a break for now.

I took a deep breath and sighed, nodding.

Summer now came to wrap herself around one elbow while Dawn wrapped herself around my other one.

“Relax, Mom likes you,” Summer reassured me. “She wouldn’t have teased like that if she didn’t like you.”

“More to the point, she knows Summer likes you,” Dawn added. “She’s seen how much happier Summer has been the last week.”

Especially after Tuesday night!” Yvaine called out, twirling around gracefully next to a living room armchair just before she settled down to take a seat. “What exactly DID you do to her on Tuesday night?”

My eyes got big again. Summer giggled and replied, “Almost everything, Mom. Almost.”


I didn’t know the exact boundary where Summer telling her Mom almost everything stopped, but it seemed pretty clear that she’d shared quite a bit. Yvaine never asked for the specifics of my relationships with the other girls in my life, but I was able to tell she knew a lot about my personal life, including my continuing relationship with Adrienne despite our public broken engagement, my more-than-just-co-workers intimacy with June, and of course my best-friends-with-benefits relationship with Dawn.

Actually, a lot of that conversation centered around my relationship with Dawn, who snuggled up against my right side on the big 3-cushion sofa as closely as any intimate girlfriend. This, of course, was while Summer snuggled up against my left side.

“So if you love each other so much that you intend to never again be parted for the rest of your lives... ‘‘til death do us part’ and all,” Yvaine asked quite seriously, “why not just commit to each other already?”

I blinked and glanced down at my best friend for a moment. Given that Summer’s mom knew about that particular phrase, I wondered just how much Dawn had shared with the older woman already. Fixing my attention back on the other blonde, I stated evenly, “I’m sure Dawn has already answered that question several times over.”

“She has. I’m curious to see what you say.”

I shrugged. “As far as I’m concerned, we HAVE committed to each other already. We don’t need a piece of paper from the government certifying what we already feel in our hearts. Boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife: they’re just titles. I’ll love her for the rest of my life and fight to keep her beside me.”

Yvaine rolled her eyes. “So yes, the exact same answer.”

I shrugged. “It’s the truth.”

Summer coughed, “[Bullshit]. Oh, pardon me. I had a tickle in my throat.”

Dawn drawled, “We’re not rehashing this same argument again. Move along, Yvaine. And I find it hard to believe you would be the biggest believer in the promise of marriage leading to anyone’s happy ending.”

The older woman sighed. “The divorce has admittedly been difficult, but I don’t regret getting married in the slightest. It gave me my children, and Harris and I had a lot of good years together. I’ve told Summer many times to not let my failure dissuade her from continuing to dream.”

Dawn chuckled. “She definitely likes to dream.”

“Seriously though, what IS the big hang-up between you two?” Yvaine continued. “Why NOT get married?”

“Jeez, you’re relentless.” Dawn arched her eyebrow. “You want Ben marrying me or marrying Summer?”

“Why not both?”

“Because we live in California, not Utah.”

“You were the one who said you didn’t need a piece of paper from the government. He can still get you a ring and promise ‘‘Til death do us part’, right?”

I glanced at Dawn. “She’s not wrong.”

Summer leaned in. “Maybe one stenciled ‘Ben Forever’?”

“Hush you,” Dawn spat and shook her head. Looking up at me, my best friend willed me to understand with her eyes as she explained, “We talked about this already. I don’t need anything to remind me of my commitment to you except you. No papers, no jewelry, nothing. I know what I want for the rest of my life: you. And while it’s mildly annoying to have everyone keep harping on why they think you and I should get married or wear rings or whatever because THEY can’t wrap their heads around our commitment to each other, that’s their fucking problem, not mine.”

Yvaine raised her hands and bowed her head, sensing that Dawn was losing her cool a bit. “Fair enough.”

“Thank you.”

Yvaine raised her gaze up a bit, eyes narrowed, “So long as we’re clear you wouldn’t mind Ben marrying my daughter.”

“Have at it. We’ve had this conversation before and I’ve already given you the same answer.” And then Dawn wrapped herself even more tightly around my arm and shoved her face into my shoulder.

Summer and her mom looked at each other and shrugged.

Can we please stop this? I don’t want to deal with this shit anymore.

The voice had not been the voice in my head. It had been Dawn’s voice, and I cradled her against my side before looking up at Yvaine. “I think we’ve talked enough about my relationship with Dawn. If you don’t mind, I think there’s a subject a little more appropriate for the situation.”

Summer’s mom shrugged as she took a sip from her glass of ice water and set it back down on the sofa table beside her. “What would that be?”

“Yours and your daughter’s intentions towards me.”

Yvaine blinked in surprise. “Admittedly, it’s been quite a while since I last had one of these ‘Meet the Parents’ conversations, but I think you have that backwards. Aren’t I supposed to ask about your intentions towards my daughter?”

I smirked. “This already isn’t a standard ‘Meet the Parents’ conversation.”

“Still, what ARE your intentions towards my daughter?”

I grinned. “I asked you first. And not to put too fine a point on it, but you’ve already raised the possibility of me marrying Summer. Was that a serious suggestion?”

Yvaine glanced at Summer, who merely hugged herself against my arm even tighter. She seemed to be considering something and didn’t immediately respond. I didn’t rush her, waiting patiently as she collected her thoughts while screwing up her face a bit. And only after about a minute did she take another sip of her water, set down the glass, and then plant her hands on the armrests of her chair as leverage to lean forward and stand up.

“Summer. Wait here,” she stated in a firm tone, much stronger than any she had used before.

Summer’s reaction to that tone was immediate. She bowed her head deferentially and replied in a monotone voice, “Yes, Mother.”

That was the first time I’d ever heard Summer say the word ‘Mother’ instead of ‘Mom’.

Dawn noticed it as well, and she sat up straight. She looked up at me, studying my reaction as well as if to check whether or not I’d caught the difference. And upon finding that I had, she gave me a little smile and popped her eyebrows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.