An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 25: The Last Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Last Day - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- FRIDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2008 --

“FUUUCK!” Adrienne groaned after a particularly hard thrust from behind that jerked her entire body forward on impact.

“FUUUCK!” she groaned again after I retracted and slammed my way in once again. Bent over on all fours, she swung away from me for a few seconds, withdrawing herself inch by inch off my cock before swaying back, like a pendulum returning with gravity to meet my next thrust.

“Fuuuuuck ... Fuuuuuck ... Fuuuuuck...” she moaned repeatedly as I pounded away at her glorious body, my hands on her hips and my dick in her cunt. Hands bunching up the bedsheets, the beautiful busty blonde bombshell bucked back at me, thoroughly enjoying each and every thrust.

“Soooo fucking hottt,” Sasha moaned as she curled herself up against my right side. “Pound that pussy, lover. Bang her hard. Actually, don’t bang her hard. Hold up a second...”

I did hold up, pausing from my thrusts so Sasha could snake her hand beneath her ex-girlfriend’s body to strum the blonde’s clit. When Sasha smiled at me, I started pistoning my prick once again, but concentrated on smoothly pumping Adrienne’s pussy without pounding my pelvis off her plush patootie so as to prevent her from swaying around quite so much.

Adrienne went back to groaning. I leaned forward to hold Sasha’s head and cram my tongue down her throat. And a few seconds later, I kissed my way down her chest, nuzzled her interlocking hearts necklace, and then moved lower down to suckle on one of her big tits.

The three of us went through several more position swaps before I finally lost my load. After Sasha and I made Adrienne cum, I pushed the brunette down onto all fours so I could bang her from behind. As soon as Adrienne recovered, she decided to slide herself underneath Sasha in a sixty-nine position and tongue her ex-girlfriend’s twat. After we got Sasha to cum, I pulled out, aimed lower, and skewered the supermodel’s throat. And once I was ready to blow, I stood up atop the mattress and let Adrienne jack off my jizz all over both their pretty faces so they could lick and slurp my spunk off each other and snowball my semen to their heart’s content.

After that, the girls got me up for one more round. Adrienne sat at the foot of the bed holding her legs back for me to pump her pussy for a minute before pulling out, aiming lower, and pushing into her asshole instead. Sasha straddled her face pointing away from me, bent over so I could watch her bubble butt bouncing while the blonde held her thighs and furiously ate her out.

Adrienne got her next orgasm, so I pulled out of her anal chute, crawled up the bed, and squatted to drill my dick down into Sasha’s anal chute instead while Adrienne continued to eat her out below. In the end I blasted the brunette’s bowels full of creamy cum. And once I pulled out and flopped over onto my back, Sasha lowered her bubble butt and let my slimy semen slither out her lewdly-stretched sphincter and splatter down onto the supermodel’s waiting tongue.

Once Adrienne had hoovered out every last drop of sperm from Sasha’s sodden asshole, both girls flopped over and cuddled themselves against my chest. Smiling in satisfaction, Sasha looked up at me and asked, “One more round?”

After checking the clock, I grimaced and apologized, “Hate to fuck and run, but I need to get back to work soon.”

“C’mon, it’s your last day in the office before the company shuts down for two weeks, right?” Sasha pointed out. “Nobody’s gonna get a lot of work done this afternoon.”

“Probably not,” I sighed. Even though JKE had recovered the majority of the missing money from the whole Hollister deal, the company had still taken a hit and opted for a forced shutdown this holiday season as a way of saving some cash on hand. Like, take it unpaid or burn your vacation days, so let’s just say that people weren’t being very productive today. “Still, my new boss is in town today and I can’t be coming back to the office THAT late.”

“Hmm-hmm-hmm,” Adrienne sighed. “And you certainly don’t want to get the lovely Miss Visser on your bad side. She’s got a temper.”

I arched an eyebrow. “You didn’t tell me you knew her. Spoken from experience?”

Adrienne waved me off. “Only by reputation. I asked Taylor about her after you told me about your promotion. She IS a cougar, so I actually would suggest you work your Big Ben magic on her if the opportunity arises.”

I arched an eyebrow. “You’re actually suggesting I break all kind of sexual harassment rules and seduce my boss?”

Adrienne snorted. “It’s JKE and you’ve already banged the owner’s wife. So long as everything is consensual and you at least TRY to keep things discrete, HR turns a blind eye to this stuff. Or were you planning to stop banging your big dick into June’s butthole now that you’re her boss?”

I shrugged and shook my head. Looking down at Sasha, I apologized, “So yeah, looks like I gotta get going.”

“But I don’t want you to leave me!” Sasha complained as she hugged herself close to me. “Clock is ticking until I fly away, and I feel like I barely get to see you as it is.”

“Well that’s because you’re leaving us,” I retorted. “And look on the bright side: JKE is shutting down for two weeks, all the Cal students will be off until the start the spring semester January 13th, and Adrienne’s got a completely clear schedule. Once you’re done with work, we’ll all be free to get together.”

“Once I’m done with work,” Sasha grumped.

“You’re an ‘at will’ employee,” I reminded her. “You don’t technically need to stay for another week.”

“It’s the right thing to do. I won’t let down my friends at work and put the burden on them,” Sasha sighed. “Speaking of which, I should get back to the office, too.”

Adrienne piped up. “Tiger can go back to the office and seduce his boss. Sasha can go back to her office and do enough work to make her feel less guilty about leaving them. And once you two are both gone, I’ll go back to Berkeley real estate searches for ‘The Nest’ and finding the best spots for Sasha to visit in Eastern Europe. You really should hit up Dubrovnik. It’s gorgeous.”

Sasha giggled. “You said that last night.”

Adrienne giggled too. “Let’s go clean up in the shower together at least before you guys go.”

I briefly thought about both busty babes buck naked with boobs and butts semi-covered in soap. Let’s be honest: I got to experience that particular pleasure quite a bit, but that doesn’t mean it ever got boring.

Sasha checked the clock again. “Think we have time for another round in the shower?”

I groaned. “Ladies, I’m only human. Adrienne here wants me to seduce my boss this afternoon and the students want to celebrate the last day of school tonight,” I reminded them, thinking of Dawn, Kim, Summer, the twins, and Eve.

“You want to take one of my special pills home with you tonight?” Adrienne offered. “No self-centeredness at all; I won’t even be there myself tonight.”

“Why, exactly, are we not joining them tonight?” Sasha complained.

“We had him today already. Share, Sasha.”

“I know, I know.”

“Besides, we already promised to visit the Tri-Delts to celebrate the last day of school tonight.”

“Oh, right!” Sasha giggled up at me. “Sure we can’t combine the two?”

I chuckled and sat up. “Don’t be greedy. Now c’mon and let’s get going. Seriously, I need to get back to work.”


“You’re late,” Penny drawled without looking up as I walked into my corner office at 1:20pm. She was seated at the small round conference table rapidly typing on her laptop.

“Yeah, sorry. Got a little hung up at--”

Doonnn’t need to hear about it,” she interrupted without looking up from her laptop, biting her lower lip in concentration as she also leaned forward an inch closer to the screen.

I glanced over at June while pointing across my body at Penny. “Seriously, I know you taught her that.”

June looked up at me blankly. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

I smirked and sat down at my desk. I had just logged on and was scanning my recent emails when Penny stopped typing and turned towards me.

“So how are things with the ex-fiancée and her ex-girlfriend?” she asked with a teasing smirk.

Now it was my turn to keep my eyes on my screen and not look back at her. “None of your business. What’s your ETA on Blueberry?”

“I was just wrapping it up when you walked in. Saved the updated file onto the N: drive.”

I toggled over from Outlook and hit the quick access link to the Blueberry folder. It took me a minute for the file to load, and once it did, I went straight to the summary tab of Penny’s calculations. “Thirteen-point-four percent? Wow.”

“I know, right? I’m starting to see why this is such a top priority.”

“But where’s your variance summary? A lot of this can change by next year.”

“The numbers are all in the raw data tab.”

“I want to see three variance calculations on the summary tab, for three months out, six, and twelve.”

“Dalton didn’t need to see those on the summary tab.”

“I’m not Dalton. And 4D closed so fast it wouldn’t have mattered.”

Penny groaned. “I guess.”

I finally looked away from my screen and over to Penny. “Can you wrap that up by COB?”

She made a stink face. “Do I have to?”

“What, you got a hot date to get to?”

“Not unless you wanna come with me to my apartment.”

I blinked in surprise at her response and looked up at her with raised eyebrows.

Penny blushed and shook her head dismissively. “I was hoping you’d let us go home early today, boss. Last day before shutdown? The building is half-empty already.”

“Well, when you’re actually finished with Blueberry, I’ll consider it. Shouldn’t take more than a couple of hours.”

Fine,” she pouted. Unplugging her laptop, she picked it up in her hands and stood up. “I’m gonna go back to my desk though so I can spread this out across two monitors.”

“Hey Ben,” June interjected, looking up from her screen. “Why don’t you let Penny go home?”

“Huh?”

June shrugged and gestured at her screen. “I’m looking over her numbers. They’re perfectly clean, and there’s really no reason to finish a variance calculation today. I get why you’d want to have Blueberry complete and done before the break, but the variance part would be useless data since none of us are going to be looking at this stuff until after the New Year anyway. Better to do a clean variance analysis with fresh indicators in January than waste time doing one now.”

I pursed my lips and thought about that. “Huh.”

June shrugged again and advised, “Let her go.”

I nodded slowly, took a deep breath, and then gave Penny a smile. “Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Penny. We’ll see you next year.”

Penny looked shocked at first, but she quickly closed her laptop and set it back down on the conference table before I could have time to change my mind. She crossed the room and bent to actually hug June, much to the other girl’s surprise. “Thanks, June.”

“Uh, you’re welcome?” June replied hesitantly, not exactly hugging Penny back but rather just laying her right hand gently on the redhead’s shoulder.

Penny then stood up and came to my desk. I stood up as she made clear she was about to hug me, and I gave her a warm embrace while remaining careful to keep my hands away from anywhere that would be remotely questionable. “Thanks, Boss,” she said to me with a beaming smile. “Have a great holiday. I look forward to seeing you again in January.”

“You too, Penny,” I replied with a smile of my own.

The redhead’s eyelids fluttered, and she got an intense expression on her face for just a moment. Having witnessed the same expression on the faces of many different girls in my life, I knew the thought of kissing me had just crossed her mind. But it was just for a moment. She still leaned into me, but adjusted her aim and briefly pecked my cheek.

I neither recoiled nor reciprocated. I merely looked at her curiously as she backed away, gauging what she wanted to do next. The redhead was still in my arms when somebody knocked on the wood of the open office door, and Penny stiffened before whirling around in surprise.

Mila Visser stood in the doorway looking gorgeous and regal in a neatly-pressed business suit with a jacket that flattered her fashion model figure and an extremely short skirt that highlighted her long legs. “Good afternoon, everyone. My apologies if I’m interrupting anything.”

Penny reacted by doing the absolute worst thing she possibly could, which was to immediately take a quick half-step away from me and blush pink in guilt and embarrassment. But I moved right with her so that it (hopefully) didn’t quite look like we’d been caught red-handed doing something wrong. I patted her shoulder and leaned in for a quick hug, gave her a reassuring smile, and said, “See you next year, Penny.”

Now she was blushing at me instead of at Miss Visser, and she nodded quickly but quietly before I released her and let her take a much calmer step away. She collected her laptop, trapped it against her chest, made a short head bob at our AVP while offering a polite, “Happy Holidays, Miss Visser.” And then she quietly left the office.

The older woman watched her go and then glanced back at me and June. “Packing up for the day already?”

I gestured at my workstation. “Penny was efficient and got her part in the project done early, so I’m letting her head home. June and I will be here for a couple more hours, at least.”

The tall blonde nodded at June and then fixed her gaze on me. “Well in that case, can you spare some time for me? I’d like to discuss your role in the project going into next year.”

“Of course.” I nodded immediately and smiled, cognizant of the need to continue making a good impression while belatedly realizing I quite possibly appeared a little too eager to please at the moment. Gesturing at Penny’s vacated seat at the conference table, I offered, “Make yourself at home.”

“In my office, please,” she stated before turning around and preparing to leave.

But she didn’t leave right away. Instead, the tall, statuesque older blonde paused in my doorway and ... well... posed for lack of a better word. Her right leg was straight while her left leg was bent slightly at the knee so that the four-inch stiletto of her skyscraper high heels was off the floor. Her positioning gave me in incredible view of her well-formed ass encased in that short skirt. And she gave me a rather coy glance over her left shoulder that emphasized the length of her gazelle-like neck completely exposed since her graying-blonde hair had been pinned up in a complex braided bun.

I could tell when a beautiful woman was inviting me to check her out, and there was no doubt in my mind that was exactly what Mila Visser was inviting me to do. I couldn’t help myself from giving her the once over, although I controlled my gaze after just the once. She only paused for a moment, long enough to tell I was checking her out. And then without another word she strode straight out the door with a definitive sense of purpose.

I found myself wondering, ‘Should I follow?’

Follow, yes. Definitely follow. DAMN that’s a fine woman.

I realize that, but I also get the sense I’m going to get myself into a whole world of trouble if I follow her right now.

She’s your boss and she asked you to meet in her office. What are you gonna do, say no? How the hell would you explain THAT?

My old boss would never have stopped in my doorway and invited me to check him out.

Your old boss wasn’t a sexy, beautiful babe. Don’t overthink this. She’s a gorgeous woman who apparently likes getting attention, and you’re a handsome young man used to showering attention on gorgeous women. She paused, got you to check her out, and there’s nothing more to it than that. Stop psyching yourself out.

Right, right. No big deal. I’m psyching myself out.

You are. She’s your boss. You don’t know each other at all. I mean, it’s not like you’re gonna end up fucking her in her office.


“FUUUCK!” Mila Visser groaned after a particularly hard thrust from behind that jerked her entire body forward on impact.

“FUUUCK!” she groaned again after I retracted and slammed my way in once again. Bent over on her desk, the gorgeous older woman swung away from me for a few seconds, withdrawing herself inch by inch off my cock before swaying back, like a pendulum returning with gravity to meet my next thrust.

“Fuuuuuck ... Fuuuuuck ... Fuuuuuck...” she moaned repeatedly as I pounded away at her glorious body, my hands on her hips and my dick in her cunt. Hands white-knuckled as she gripped the far side of the desk, the beautiful blonde bombshell bucked back at me, thoroughly enjoying each and every thrust as she babbled something in Dutch that I couldn’t understand, although I was pretty sure the word neuken meant “fuck”.

Perhaps I should explain.

My entire internal discussion about whether or not to follow my AVP out my office door had lasted less than a second in real-time, and I quickly fell into step alongside her. The two of us walked in silence through the cubicle farm and over to the elevator. I remained on Miss Visser’s right side and perhaps a half-step behind, deferring to her higher corporate rank. The only time I stepped in front of her was when we hit the doors to go out into the lobby so that I could wave my badge and then be a gentleman to open the door for her.

Although JKE had only occupied the twelfth floor of our building when I’d first been hired, we’d expanded a little bit since then. Upper management had relocated to a suite of offices on the thirteenth floor, which was how the corner office I shared with June had become available for a couple of mere senior analysts like us in the first place. Miss Visser led me past the Executive Boardroom where I’d been promoted and over to a nearby office with an equally-commanding view of the San Francisco skyline. There was no nameplate on the door, nor were there nameplates on the doors to either side of us. All three rooms were used as temporary offices for C-level and VP-level executives when they visited, although the two adjoining offices were vacant today.

Actually, the entire suite was vacant at the moment. Penny hadn’t been kidding about the building being half-empty, and as far as I could tell, every single director and above who would normally occupy these offices had already left the building for the rest of the year.

Still, I closed the door behind me after following Miss Visser into the room, habit from so many closed-door meetings about top-secret projects. Rather than circle around to the far side of the desk, the statuesque blonde went to the front of it and spun around. She crossed her legs at the ankles and planted her hands on the edge of the desk while leaning back against it.

“So tell me: why haven’t you fucked Penny yet?” she began without preamble.

I was halfway to the desk chair when I stopped dead in my tracks, my eyebrows shooting up in surprise. “Excuse me?”

“I believe that people who play together, work better together. Team-building,” she stated brightly in her clipped Dutch accent. “For some, this means having bowling outings and happy hours.”

My eyes narrowed as I finished my walk to the desk chair, stood behind it, and put my hands atop the backrest. “You didn’t ask if I’ve been bowling with Penny.”

“Can you disagree that your working relationship with June hasn’t benefitted from ... what was the term? Ah, ‘brainstorming sessions’? I believe the exact phrase was, ‘She’s far easier to work with after she’s gotten Ben’s dick up her ass.’”

Now I scowled. “Dalton ratted us out.” It was a statement, not a question.

“Dalton is a team player,” Miss Visser clarified. “Will YOU be a team player?”

Folding my arms across my chest, I pursed my lips and stared her down. Mila Visser was an older woman with a commanding presence, an Assistant Vice President at JKE, and my direct boss. She had quite evidently caught me in direct violation of the company’s sexual harassment policy, and by all rights I should be feeling quite intimidated at the moment.

But I wasn’t. In fact, all I could feel was angry at having my privacy invaded. Additionally, I didn’t fear for my job security. June was right: we could still make it in the real world even if we left JKE, and I got the distinct impression Miss Visser had no intention of reporting us to HR. Further, one could interpret her statements to indicate she would be just as guilty as us when it came to her relationship with Dalton, given that I knew he was heading up the Strawberry team in New York and her direct report as well. And that clue was what informed my next question.

“In what way are you asking me to be a team player?” I asked rather coldly.

“I think that is obvious, no?” The older woman gave me a coquettish smile worthy of an experienced seductress while running the fingers of her right hand up the open ‘V’ of her jacket and unbuttoned blouse.

“Perhaps, but in this business, it’s best to be clear about the details and not make assumptions, no matter how probable.”

She pushed off the desk, took two steps forward, and took hold of the desk chair between us. With a firm push against the backrest, she abruptly slid the obstacle out of the way and then quickly closed until she was less than a foot away. She was a tall woman - I’d guess an inch taller than Adrienne without her heels. WITH her heels, she actually stood several inches above me and imperiously stared down her nose with glittering green eyes.

“Then let’s be clear,” she stated evenly, with a touch of annoyance in her voice at being made to spell things out. “I want you to peel down my skirt, hoist me onto my desk, worship at my pussy while I hold your head to my loins, and make me climax in exquisite agony. After that, I want you to bend me over my own desk, slam your fat cock into my cunt, and make me climax some more. In return, I will not only turn a blind eye to any ‘team-building’ you may have with Penny and June, but also shield you from outside inquiry.”

My eyes narrowed. “Are you blackmailing me?”

She sighed. “‘Blackmail’ is such a crude term, although it is true that I wield great influence over your career. That said, even if the company fired you for conduct, you and June would simply get snapped up by the competition within a week, assuming you didn’t go independent. So in actuality, it is in my best interests to keep you enticed.”

I arched an eyebrow at that.

She gave me a sneering grin. “Of course, you may be the type to have certain moral hiccups about getting involved with your co-workers, June notwithstanding. Is this perhaps why you have not yet bent Penny over your desk despite the fact that she is clearly begging for it?”

I shook my head. “It’s complicated.”

“It’s always complicated if you let your morals get involved. Therefore, if you would prefer to feel like I’m blackmailing you in order for you to overcome whatever ethical hiccups you have against dropping your pants and servicing me here and now, we can try the blackmail route instead. I could demote you back to Senior Analyst, have you and June moved back into the cubicle farm where you wouldn’t be able to have such convenient brainstorming sessions, and reassign Penny elsewhere.”

“Try it.”

“I said we could try the blackmail route, not that we necessarily would. This really would be so much easier if you would simply be a team player.”

“Please stop asking me to be a ‘team player’. It smacks of coercion and I don’t like being coerced.”

“Would you rather I simply state that I’m a sensual woman with sybaritic needs and I greatly desire for you to fulfill them?”

I blinked twice as it took me a second to remember what “sybaritic” meant, but after a moment’s thought, I replied, “Yes, actually. I would.”

“Then ... please? Pretty please?” Turning around, the gorgeous cougar stalked back to the desk, her hips swaying with every step. Parting her legs to the sides, she bent forward at the waist and planted her palms atop the desk before looking back at me over her shoulder with an almost malevolently aroused look on her face. “Come show me what had Taylor Brynn-Kwong raving about your skills.”

Mentioning Taylor surprised me, and I stood up straight while cocking an inquisitive eyebrow.

“She had such high praise for you,” Mila Visser continued. “‘One of the best I’ve ever had,’ she said. And believe me, that woman has had quite a few.”

“Has she had Dalton?” I asked impulsively, instantly regretting the question, and I briefly winced at the momentary leak in my ego.

Miss Visser’s smile was all teeth as she sensed an opening and waggled her drumtight ass at me, put on display in her short skirt. “‘Not bad’, I believe, was her review of him. ‘Not bad’ is not bad, but it’s not ‘one of the best I’ve ever had.’ So you can understand my interest in learning for myself how you earned such a lofty assessment from her.”

My eyes narrowed. “Is this why you promoted me and put me on Strawberry?”

Her smile softened as she turned back around to face me and slowly paced closer and closer. “No. Your past work history and the success of 4D spoke for itself, although I of course asked Dalton for his opinion of the team before making the final decision. Only in the past week when I made some inquiries did I learn that the lovely Mrs. Brynn-Kwong had been the pleasant recipient of your particular expertise. And then I flew all this way to be here for the last day the offices are open, and I waited until all the other executives departed this floor, for this one opportunity ... For this one chance.”

I eyed her carefully, reading the extreme arousal in her body language now.

“My apologies. I realize now that I went about this all the wrong way. I’m so used to taking charge, dominating my underlings, barking orders and seeing them instantly obeyed. Most men either readily agree to let me fuck them within an inch of their lives, or they bow to my authority and let me have my way with them. But you’re a different kind of sexual creature, aren’t you? You don’t need me. You came back late from lunch, no doubt after a visit to Miss Adrienne Dennis, no? Taylor speaks very highly of her, as well.”

“I’m not about to comment about Adrienne one way or the other.”

“Again, my apologies.” She eyed me carefully, took a deep breath, and as she exhaled her entire demeanor changed. Her expression softened, her spine relaxed, and she gave me an almost shy smile. “When challenged, you resist. Instead...”

When her voice trailed off, Miss Visser dropped to her knees, reached for my waistband, and pulled open my zipper. I made no move to stop her, and she grinned as she slid a hand into the flap and circled her fingers around my growing erection. I was only half-hard at this point, so she was able to extract my dick through the flap before it wouldn’t fit anymore. She gave my shaft a few quick strokes, licked her lips hungrily, and then stared up at me with glittering green eyes.

“Instead, if I submit to you,” she continued with a gentle smile, still stroking as my cock literally elongated in her hand. “We both get what we want.”

And then she fed on me.


Before today, the oldest woman I’d ever been with had been Professor Viktoriya Isakova. She’d been exactly twice my age at forty years to my twenty, so I found it a kind of cosmic coincidence that now, at age twenty-four, I was about to fuck another woman exactly twice my age at forty-eight.

Mila Visser had aged like fine wine, with a spectacular figure that would be the envy of many a young woman half her age. She didn’t have the booty of a teenager, but it was still quite well-sculpted and promised to jiggle nicely with each rhythmic impact of my pelvis. Her tits were more than a handful each, her Amazonian legs were long and lithe, and her face was all high-cheekboned elegance. She was a beautiful woman, full stop, and she wanted to get laid.

Ultimately, that was why I’d decided to go ahead and give her what she wanted. I didn’t care for her seduction games or mild threats of blackmail. At the end of the day, I didn’t even care that she was my boss, nor that giving her a proper Big Ben Experience could very likely benefit my career. What made up my mind to allow this illicit encounter to continue was the way she’d dropped the attitude, told me plainly that she was a horny woman who had heard of my reputation, and made clear that she really just wanted to go for a ride in the Lamborghini.

Mila Visser wasn’t so different from a Tri-Delt in that regard.

She was right: had she continued to challenge me, I would’ve continued to resist. But instead she submitted, kneeling before me and choosing to initiate a blowjob rather than do the whole holding-my-head-to-her-loins-while-I-worshiped-her-pussy thing. I’d been flattered, actually, when she admitted she’d arranged this work trip for the sole purpose of getting fucked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.