An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 24: Special Ones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Special Ones - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2008 --

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody squeaked, promptly choked, and pulled away to start coughing.

The sound of a girl’s anguish woke me up FAST, and I sat up to find out what had just happened. Kim was bent over, eyes bugged out and her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she pounded her chest and coughed violently to clear her throat.

“Shit, Kim! I’m sorry!” I gasped.

My baby mama waved me off, coughed one more time, and shook her head. After swallowing thickly, she rasped, “I’m out of practice.”

“Come up here.” I gestured for her to ‘come hither’ with both hands.

But Kim shook her head. “I’m doing this.”

I arched an eyebrow. “I could make it an order.”

Kim’s eyes glistened as she smiled at me. “If you did, I would of course obey, Master. IF you did.”

I didn’t order. I just smiled at her, and she bent her head over my lap to begin sucking me again.

I didn’t make her wait long. It was a weekday, which meant that she had school, BJ had to get to daycare, and I had to go to work, so unloading my morning wad in an efficient manner was more important than maximizing pleasure. Also, I wouldn’t need to worry about reciprocation. Kim didn’t have as voracious a sexual appetite as some of the other girls, so between Sunday night’s ten-on-one orgy and last night’s “Kim Monday”, I knew she had been plenty satisfied and hoped she would be good for another week.

Kim knew just how to please me, working my knob in her mouth while stroking my shaft in her right hand. She teased my testicles a little bit but mostly focused on my most sensitive spots, the equivalent of me just going after a girl’s clit when I wanted to get her off without delay.

About three minutes later, I tightened my grip on her head and groaned gutturally as I felt the pressure in my balls suddenly go slack. My hips thrust upward involuntarily, but Kim was ready for it this time and she took it with aplomb. I kept groaning as my cock kept shooting, and she swallowed every last drop like a pro. Even after I finished, she kept nursing at my tip to slurp out the last dregs.

This time, when I gestured ‘come hither’ my hanamuguri came to me without hesitation. She smiled and let me give her a quick kiss. But after nuzzling her face into the crook of my neck while I squeezed her tight, she gave me a quick tap on my chest to let me know she wanted to be released.

I let her roll off the bed and she stood up, adjusting the hem of her nightshirt. I smiled as I gazed upon her loveliness, admiring the mother of my son. And with a dreamy sigh, I murmured, “I love you, Kimiko Fukuzaki.”

She shot me a quick glance over her shoulder, clearly surprised at my use of her full name. Pivoting gracefully, she crawled back onto the bed on all fours and brought her face within an inch of mine.

“I love you too ... Ben...” she said softly, although she had to work her lips around a bit as if tasting the use of my first name with some trepidation. A moment later, she shook her head in the negative and stated instead much more firmly, “I love you, watashi no shujin. Eien ni soba ni iru yo.”

She’d said: ‘I’ll be by your side forever’.

Then she kissed me again and left the room.


“Mmm ... yeahhh...” June sighed in utter rapture as inch after inch of hot penis burrowed into her backdoor channel. Bent over the small conference table, with her business slacks and bikini-cut panties around her ankles, my normally hyper-focused-on-work project partner (er, subordinate) now surrendered herself completely to pleasure. She turned her cheek to the hard, unyielding wood and spread her arms out to the sides, relaxing as much as possible until my pelvic bone was pressed up snugly against her bare buttcheeks. The usual blank expression she showed to anyone and everyone had been replaced by a deep-rooted smile of satisfaction as she stared back at me, her normally emotionless eyes now blazing with naked lust. And only then did she clench her own asshole around my cock, her way of saying ‘hello’.

I didn’t intend to pause and enjoy the moment of complete penetration. Normally June wanted me fucking her hard and fucking her fast so we could get off and get back to work in an expedient manner. But when I started to immediately retract, June abruptly reached back with both hands to grab the sides of my legs, not strongly enough to actually hold me but enough to get my attention.

“No, stay for a minute, Ge Ge,” she moaned. “I wanna feel this.”

I’d only pulled back a couple of inches but now pushed back in so that my short and curlies were squished flat between my pelvis and her bare buttcheeks. Now June was able to get her hands behind my ass and tug me even tighter, pulling hard enough that her chest came off the tabletop. And she wriggled her tight little booty against me to really feel every inch of thick cock stretching out her close-fitting colon.

“Why does this feel so goooood, Ge Ge?” she wondered aloud with a deep, guttural groan. “So full. So filled. Is that actually the etymology behind the word ‘fulfilled’? I’ll need to look that up. Although I doubt there will be a photo of your dick up my ass accompanying the article.”

“Perhaps there should be.”

“I can upload a photo to Wikipedia.”

“And promptly get banned from Wikipedia.”

“Worth it.”

June finally let go of my buttcheeks and set her chest back down on the tabletop. Spreading her arms out to the side, she sighed and murmured, “Please don’t be mad at me.”

I blinked in surprise and leaned over her, my dick pushing a quarter-inch deeper into her bunghole. “Mad?”

June sighed. “I find myself wondering right now if this would feel as good if it was someone else’s dick in my ass.”

I chuckled and carved my cock within her colon. “Well there IS one way to find out.”

June shot a look back at me. “There’s no way I’d actually go out and let another man fuck my ass.”

I raised both eyebrows and stopped moving for a second. Measuring her gaze, I stated evenly, “You do know I’d be alright with it if you did.”

“This is that sarcasm thing I’m still not very good at reading. You’re not serious.”

“Of course I am.”

“Don’t you WANT to keep me all to yourself?”

I sighed and continued to slowly stir my schlong around the sides of June’s anal chute, grunting from the pleasure of it. Leaning forward and caressing her cheek tenderly, I added, “Of course there’s a part of me that would love to keep you to myself.”

June eyed me intently and she stated softly, “You could keep me to yourself, you know. I’m not like Eden or Emma.”

“Well you kinda are. I originally thought of Eden and Emma as baby birds because they’d been so virginal in terms of sex and dating. Forgive the mixed metaphors, but having them exploring sex and love with me, their big brother ... It’s like they’ve been riding kid bikes around our cul-de-sac all this time, and I want them to take off the training wheels and get out on the open road. Likewise, you’ve been exploring sex and love with me but ... I mean c’mon, June ... You didn’t even realize I have an above-average-sized dick because you’d never even SEEN another one before. In a way, you’re in the same kind of position as Eve was in her relationship with Charlie: you don’t have a basis of comparison, so by definition, you can’t know what you’re missing.”

June snorted and wriggled her butt at me. “I don’t need firsthand experience to tell me you’re better than pretty much every other guy out there. Adrienne, Sasha, Dawn, and Summer have all been very clear on that point.”

I waggled my head. “Perhaps.”

“And Eden and Emma HAVE to be your baby birds because they’re your baby sisters. We both know the world would never accept you having a long-term relationship with either of them. Eden’s protestations to the contrary, they have no choice but to eventually leave the nest.”

“True.”

June clenched her colon around my cock, gripping it tight as she stared back at me. “I’m not related to you.”

“You’re still my Songbird. And YOU were the one who started this conversation by telling me you were wondering how this might feel with another man, so some part of you is obviously curious. You still haven’t experienced a world beyond me. I want you to have the opportunity to take the training wheels off, get out on the open road, and explore that curiosity.”

“But I love you.”

“I know you do.”

“But you don’t love me.” June narrowed her eyes. “You can’t love me so long as I remain one of your baby birds. You wouldn’t even consider loving one of your baby birds precisely because you believe we haven’t experienced a world beyond you. But what if I didn’t want to be a baby bird anymore? What if I wanted to be - I don’t even know what you call the others – one of the special ones?”

“Special ones?”

“The ones you would actually consider marrying: Adrienne, Sasha, Dawn, and I suppose maybe even Summer. They’re not baby birds to you because they’ve all had other boyfriends. They’ve had other relationships and explored love and sex with guys other than you. They’ve already left the nest, experienced other men, and still chose to come back to you.”

“Uh, I suppose.”

“So it logically follows that if I want to get into that category of special ones, I’ll need to leave the nest like they did, experience other men, and then come back to you too!”

“Well ... I don’t want to set up the expectation of you coming back to me.”

“You’d turn me away if I tried?”

“I didn’t say that.”

June smiled broadly, as if she’d just solved a complicated wooden 3D puzzle and slid the final block into place. “So if I go out, let some other guy fuck me, recognize for myself with first-hand experience that I truly want to be with you more than him or anyone else, and then return, I won’t be a Songbird anymore and you can at least consider loving me!”

“Whoa-whoa-whoa. I don’t want you letting just anyone fuck you just for the sake of losing your baby bird status.”

June frowned as if I’d tried to tell her that three times five didn’t actually equal fifteen. “How ELSE am I supposed to get you to love me?”

I rubbed my forehead and despite the warmth and tightness of June’s ass, I started to deflate. “Didn’t we already have this talk? About you and Eve being my Songbirds and understanding that I’m not looking for romance and that you shouldn’t get your hopes up about me falling in love with you?”

“We did, and are you going soft? I’m sorry!” June planted her palms flat and started humping her booty back at me.

“No, no, June, seriously...” I took a step back, withdrawing my already half-soft cock from her ass and turning around to grab for the pack of baby wipes.

“I’m sorry, Ben.” June pushed herself up and turned around to face me. “I told you I recognized you cared for me as a Mei Mei and not as a romantic partner. I told you I wouldn’t complain about something outside of my control.”

“Like how pi is an irrational number.”

June nodded. “Pi being irrational is truly outside of my control. I find myself looking for a way to make your love for me within my control.”

I chuckled and shook my head. “By wondering aloud how you’d feel with another man’s dick in your ass.”

“Would you be jealous?”

“I already told you ‘no’.”

“But I want you to be jealous,” she pouted. “I want to belong to you.”

I sighed. “I know you do.”

“I’m sorry. I promised I wouldn’t have these feelings but ... but--”

“But feelings don’t always work like that. Believe me, I know.”

“I think my feelings are growing. I find myself thinking about you ALL the time and I miss you when you’re not around. I start thinking of the future and when I imagine moments years from now without you next to me I wanna cry. I wanna be one of your special ones. I want you to be jealous of me. You’d be jealous of your special ones.”

I made a face. “No, I wouldn’t. When I stop to think about it, beyond an initial pang of selfish desire to keep all the toys to myself, I wouldn’t be jealous of any of you. Eden and Emma, obviously, I want them to fly off and leave the nest. You and Eve, as well.”

June’s eyebrows went up. “You’ve barely started with Eve and you’re already so eager for her to fly away?”

“She’s hot and we’re having fun, but I don’t sense any deeper chemistry between us and I don’t think we’ll be each other’s ‘forever love’. Besides, do you really want me falling in love with your little sister?”

“No. Absolutely not. And the thought of it makes me want to slap you again.” June’s eyes were dark coals.

I grinned. “Good to know.”

June grumped, “Because I want you to love ME.”

I sighed and nodded. “I want to make sure you understand I acknowledge your feelings.”

“Even if you don’t reciprocate them.”

I nodded.

“What about Kim? Wouldn’t you be jealous of her leaving to find happiness with someone else?”

I took a deep breath and thought about that, including Kim’s promise to me – in Japanese, no less – to be by my side forever. “Truth be told, I’m still the only man Kim’s ever been with as well. And as much as I love the cohesiveness of our little family, I fear I will never be the husband she truly deserves. If I stop to think about her being married to someone else ten years from now, living a happy life with a partner committed to prioritizing her, I don’t feel any pang of jealousy from wanting to keep her to myself; I only feel happy for her. So in that sense, yes, Kim’s a baby bird to me as well who I’d want to leave the nest.”

“But not Adrienne, Sasha, Dawn, or Summer. You don’t want any of them leaving the nest.”

“Sure I do. Adrienne’s a lesbian. Even if not Sasha, I believe her ‘forever love’ lies with another woman and eventually getting married and putting their names on each other’s emergency contact forms. Sasha’s about to travel the world and I have zero expectations of her maintaining any kind of fidelity to me. Dawn ... Dawn’s complicated. But you know we agreed for her to rescind her oath of Ben-ogamy because I know she’s a sexual creature. And much like with Kim, if I’m never going to be the husband Dawn truly deserves, I’d like to see her living a happy life with a partner committed to prioritizing her as his wife.”

June narrowed her eyes for a moment. “I still think you’re an idiot and that you and Dawn should stop pretending and just get married. But if you two are going to continue being too afraid to take that next step, I suppose I should be happy and consider it my opportunity to have you ultimately fall in love and marry me instead.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Is that really what you want?”

“Why else would I want you to fall in love with me if not for that kind of eventuality? Admittedly, before Hong Kong I’d long assumed I would never get married. But ever since I realized the depths of my feelings for you, would it not be logical for me to at least consider the possibility?”

I sighed. “I just don’t want to disappoint you.”

“Relax. I said I’m considering the possibility, however unlikely. I told you before that you need a big-titted bombshell who sets your loins on fire at the mere sight of her, and that’s not me. But it occurred to me that if you were to have a few big-titted bombshells – like Adrienne and Dawn - remaining in your life as sexual partners, then the possibility of you marrying me for love and companionship suddenly doesn’t seem so farfetched.”

I raised my eyebrows. “You HAVE given this some thought.”

June nodded. “Indeed I have. I mean, we had ten girls in Sunday night’s orgy, and if you polled our friends and family to ask them which of the ten you were most likely to end up marrying, I’m pretty sure I’d come in tenth.”

“Eden and Emma are my sisters.”

“I’d still come in tenth. But I’m trying to improve my odds, and apparently, the whole process begins with getting me OUT of baby bird status. So can you recommend any trustworthy males who would like to fuck me for the sake of scientific comparison?”

I blinked in surprise. “Wait, WHAT?”

June’s department store mannequin expression suddenly morphed into an evil grin as she waggled a finger at me. “See? I’m getting the hang of this humor thing.”

I narrowed my eyes and gave her a skeptical look. “So that was a joke, right?”

June’s evil grin didn’t go away as she checked her watch and started walking over to the door without answering my question. Instead, she announced, “Meeting starts in a minute. Penny will be here soon.”


June unlocked and opened the door, but there was no one immediately outside. That said, Penny had been re-assigned to a cubicle directly across the aisle from us, so she looked up when the door opened and immediately started gathering her things.

A minute later, the pretty redhead walked into our office and closed the door behind her. “Good morning, June. Hello, Boss.”

I chuckled and shook my head. Ever since my promotion on Friday, Penny had taken to calling me ‘Boss’ at every opportunity instead of using my name. “Good morning, Penny.”

She set her laptop down on the small, round conference table and took a seat. Scrunching up her face, she sniffed the air and gave us both a curious look while running her hand across the tabletop surface. “It’s still warm. I would’ve bet anything that you two were having a brainstorming session. But it doesn’t smell like sex in here, nor air freshener.”

June and I exchanged a look. June stated, “We were having a pretty serious discussion, actually.”

“Not that it’s any of your business,” I pointed out.

“Of course not.” Penny shrugged. “Well, apart from the fact that since June is now your direct report, what you’re doing actually IS against company policy now and I’m obligated to notify HR.”

I sighed and rubbed my scalp. “Do you really wanna go there?”

“I’m joking.”

June frowned. “I’m admittedly not the best judge of humor, but that wasn’t funny.”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Penny held up both hands defensively and made a face. “You’re right: that wasn’t funny. Ben, June: please believe I’d never report you, no matter what. We’re not friends, exactly, but I’m not that kind of bitch.”

“Thank you,” I told her sincerely.

“I’m just antsy, that’s all.” Penny took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, shaking her head before raising a hand to rub her right temple. “I’d convinced myself you two were in here shagging up a storm and getting all kinds of amazing orgasms. I wound up sitting in my cube rubbing my thighs together imagining you bent over this table right here.”

June raised both eyebrows while Penny rapped the tabletop with her knuckles.

Exhaling slowly, Penny fixed me with a steady look and complained, “You do realize you’ve blue-balled me twice now, right?”

“Twice?” June frowned and then shot me a look, not understanding.

Penny caught the look and then focused on me. “Did you not tell her about Saturday night at the holiday party?”

June shot me another look.

I shrugged and muttered, “It didn’t really come up.”

“What’s she talking about?” June queried.

I waved dismissively. “You already know that Penny and Dalton spent most of the evening hanging out with me and Dawn.”

“You and Dawn spent most of the evening flirting with me and Dalton,” Penny corrected me with a salacious grin. “Are you gonna tell me you didn’t think things were on a fast track to a foursome in Dalton’s hotel room?”

I shrugged. “We were just flirting.”

You may have been just flirting. Dawn was teasing.”

“‘Teasing is offering something with no intention of following through,’” June stated promptly.

I shot her a look.

June blinked at me. “What? Dawn had me memorize that one.”

I rolled my eyes and returned my attention to Penny. “I think Dawn made clear at the time that--”

“That she’s a one-man woman, I remember. That she’d love to get together with just the three of us if I was interested, but unfortunately not with Dalton.” Penny sighed. “I suppose I should’ve shown up to the party without a date. Then maybe I would’ve gotten properly laid.”

“You didn’t...?” I frowned. “Did you and Dalton NOT go upstairs after the party?”

Penny sighed and waved me off. “He was too drunk to be of much use to me that night. Honestly, I was three sheets to the wind myself and not much better off, so I suppose I don’t have grounds for complaint, and in the end it’s probably better we didn’t have a foursome because he would’ve passed out and I’d have been barely conscious.”

“He’s still good at making you cum even when you’re barely conscious,” June explained helpfully.

I cleared my throat conspicuously and shot her a look. June blushed and shut up.

“Anyway,” Penny continued, “Dalton flew back to New York the next morning, and I’ve been left unfilled and unfulfilled, and dwelling on what might have been ever since. So between the holiday party and Hong Kong, you’ve left me ... just ... yeah...”

June looked back and forth between me and Penny. “Hong Kong was my fault. I got cold feet at the last minute. I’m sorry about that.”

“It’s fine,” Penny sighed. “I know what it’s like to get pressured into doing something I’m not comfortable with, so far be it from me to hold it against you for choosing the right decision for yourself.”

“Thank you.”

Penny sighed again and fixed me with a pretty intense gaze. “But of course, I still can’t stop thinking about what you did to me in Hong Kong without even taking my panties off. And then at the party, when I asked you if you would have gone through with it and you told me ‘yes’...”

I sighed as Penny’s voice trailed off, and I folded my arms across my chest. With a bit of a grimace, I apologized, “I’m sorry for ... for blue-balling you.”

“Not your fault. I could see in your eyes you’d have gone through with it ... both times ... were it not for June and Dawn.”

“It’s not too late, of course,” June intoned quietly, looking back and forth between me and Penny again. “If you’re still feeling antsy and can’t stop thinking about him, I know as well as anyone that there’s no way to get that sort of desire OUT of your head until the desire itself gets satisfied.”

Penny’s eyes flicked to mine, measuring my reaction. I could see the fear in her eyes, insecurity despite her beauty that she might not be good enough for me. I tried to will her to understand with my gaze that she was plenty attractive enough, and yet...

As soon as I got to the thought of ‘and yet’, Penny read my hesitation and preemptively started shaking her head. “I don’t think it’s a good idea,” she stated flatly.

June frowned, not expecting that response. “Why not? There aren’t any obstacles anymore, and by obstacles I apparently mean Dalton. It’s just the three of us now, or even just the two of you – I don’t have to get involved if you don’t want me to or even leave the room entirely - although I don’t particularly recommend your first time together being an office quickie. Like, do you have an apartment nearby or something?”

“June ... I’m her boss now,” I stated evenly. “She pointed out five minutes ago that it’s against company policy.”

“Like that’s stopping you and me,” June snorted. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at Penny. “Does the company policy actually worry you? We already know I’m not going to turn you in to HR.”

“Company policy? Well ... no.” Penny squirmed in her seat and flashed pearly white teeth. Her clear blue eyes sparkled at me for a second. “Tell the truth, I’ve always fantasized about seducing my boss in the office.”

“I KNOW, right?” June brightened. “It’s so naughty!”

“Soooo naughty,” Penny practically purred as she looked up at me. “You getting promoted into being an authority figure just made you hotter to me.”

I blinked in surprise.

“But no, no, I get it.” Penny raised both hands again. “You’re my boss and you don’t think it’s a good idea and I’m not gonna get my hopes up about something that’s not gonna happen. You’ve got Dawn and you’ve got June and word is that Adrienne-freaking-Dennis moved in with you last week and ... I ... I get it.”

“It’s not that you aren’t attractive,” I stated sincerely. “You know you’re hot. But I’m your manager now, and I’m pretty sure that’s a sexual harassment violation just stating out loud that you’re hot. We’re literally on Day Two of starting this new project together, there’s a long road ahead, and I’d really rather not mess up our working relationship, alright?”

“It’s fine. We’re cool. It’s fine,” Penny repeated, putting a ‘let’s just get moving already’ smile on her face. She opened her laptop and started typing in her password. “Let’s get to work.”


“Seven. Robber,” June stated matter-of-factly as she reached across the table to take hold of the black wooden piece.

Bert swore and tossed two wood cards, a clay, and a sheep back into the pile. I sighed, stared at my spread of eight cards, and turned in four of them, muttering, “At least I’ll still keep my settlement.”

“Not if June takes it from you,” Lynne pointed out.

I pouted and tried to give my co-worker/subordinate puppy dog eyes. “I thought you loved me. You want me to develop romantic love in return, right? Well I guarantee you’re not gonna get that outcome if you take away my settlement.”

Lynne promptly reached over and bopped me on the head. “There’s no room for romance in Settlers.”

“She’s not wrong,” Bert muttered. “Lynne certainly never plays favorites with ME in these games.”

“But just because Lynne doesn’t play favorites doesn’t mean I can’t,” June drawled before smirking and pointing at Bert. “Shuffle.”

“Seriously? I don’t even have any cards you want,” Bert complained. “You need a clay, but I got rid of mine. Ben’s the only one who has one.”

“But I DO want Ben to love me and he just said that’s not happening if I steal from him.”

“He was joking,” Lynne stated patiently.

“I know he was. But I’m also in love with him enough for it to sway my judgment.”

“No, no,” I stated firmly while collecting my four face-up cards and shuffling them in the air. “I won’t violate the integrity of the game by allowing you to play favorites. Here: pick a card.”

But June shook her head in the negative. “Settlers is all about negotiation. I have something you want, you have something I need, we make a trade. If Ben wins, pleasurable endorphin activity releases dopamine into his brain, his subconscious will associate that increased pleasure with my action, and he’ll be further predisposed to giving me what I want. And at the end of the day, I value both his ultimate happiness and my own ultimate happiness more than the integrity of a board game.”

“Card game,” Bert muttered absentmindedly.

“Monopoly doesn’t become a card game just because there are property cards,” Lynne chided before turning to June. “And I’d bop you on the head if you weren’t seated across the table for daring to state in MY house that you’re deliberately violating the integrity of the game!”

A moment later, Lynne reconsidered and stood up, reaching across the table to stretch her right hand out and slap at June’s forehead. But by then, June had already leaned further back in her seat and smirked while batting Lynne’s hand away.

But Lynne didn’t give up. She kept trying to swat, and June kept trying to block, and both girls were laughing right up until June bleated, “Stop that or I’ll ask your husband to be the one to show me what a different cock feels like inside my ass!”

That remark stopped Lynne in her tracks. She remained standing, jaw open with a shocked look on her face. “WHAT?”

June suddenly blushed bright pink and bashfully covered her mouth with her right hand. She turned to look at me with wide-eyes and a clear ‘help me!’ expression on her face while muttering, “Umm, too far?”

I winced. “Probably.”

“I didn’t mean that. I’m sorry. Can we all just forget I said that?” June asked plaintively. “I promise I’ll steal from Ben.”

“Oh, NOW you value the integrity of the game,” Bert muttered.

Lynne sat back down but canted her head to the side with a curious look. “I’ll forget it if that’s what you really want, but I’m actually more interested in finding out why you said that in the first place.”

“Uhhh ... uhhh ... Well ... I ... Uhhh ... Ask Ben,” June muttered with a panicked look before blushing even pinker and burying her face in both hands.

Lynne turned to me with an expectant look on her face.

I rubbed my forehead and sighed. “I could tell you to leave it alone but you’re just gonna keep staring lasers into the side of my head until I tell you what’s going on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.