An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 23: Decathlon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Decathlon - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SUNDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2008 --

“You said it yourself, Tiger - yesterday when suggesting to Sasha that she was more of a gypsy nomad.” Adrienne smiled. “You said even before Dawn did, that you’ll never have only one woman in your life, and that you didn’t necessarily need a ring or a wife to make your Happily Ever After come true. Just a big house surrounded with everyone you love so you’d never have to worry about feeling lonely ever again.”

“I said all that?”

“Yes, you did,” Sasha confirmed.

“I can do that, you know,” Adrienne pointed out. “I can buy a big house with room for everyone.”

“Where? I already have a house - a great house - within walking distance of Dawn and the twins, the campus so Kim can get to school, and the BART station for me and June.”

“With only three bedrooms, and I wanna move in with you.”

“We can make do. I realize Miss Supermodel Princess is used to a multimillion-dollar San Francisco high-rise corner apartment’s master bedroom, but we can make do.”

“And what if I can find a better house in an even better location? What if I can actually find a place across the street from the O.G. house like in your coma dream?”

I frowned. “I sincerely doubt there are very many houses like that on the market right now. It’s almost Christmas and in the middle of the school year. Such a place across the street from the O.G. house would be a diamond in the rough or a needle in a haystack or whatever metaphor you want to use.”

Adrienne shrugged. “Nothing that the careful application of a boatload of money can’t take care of. Housing market has been taking a nosedive this year and I’ll bet there are a whole bunch of underwater mortgages right now. The closer to Christmas, the more desperate sellers become, and the more banks want to unload properties in the red. Maybe I could throw in a few autographed posters, too. Never underestimate the power of an incredible rack.”

“Believe me, I’ve never questioned the power of your boobs.”

“And while I realize there aren’t a ton of five-bedroom kinda places around, there are actually a LOT of multi-unit houses in this area; I know, I’ve looked. Hell, I could buy a mini-slumlord apartment building with like six or eight two-bedroom units and remodel them into our own little cult compound.”

I leveled my gaze at her. “We don’t have time to do a massive reno.”

Adrienne sighed and gave me a serious look. “Kim and Dawn have another year and a half before their MBA program ends, and the twins have at least two and a half more years to get their degrees. I know you’re committed to staying in the area for a while longer. Absolute worst case, I’ll rent an apartment for myself nearby and just come visit, but with Sasha moving out to travel the world, I’ve already decided I’m coming here to Berkeley to be with you. Unless, for some reason, you don’t want me around.”

I rolled my eyes. “Don’t be insecure. You know I’d love to have you around as much as possible. I wouldn’t even mind you moving into my bedroom, except that I think Eden’s getting antsy enough as it is.”

Adrienne’s eyes glittered. “She knows I’m happy to share.”

“Well she would have except you were--”

“Yeah, yeah, down in the dumps a bit. Not exactly the kind of vibe that lends itself to sexy-time, but I’m over that now.” Adrienne took a deep breath. “But I’m dead serious about the house thing: If I can find the perfect place for us – location, size, everything - will you consider moving?”

I sighed. “It’s not my decision alone. You should save your sales pitch for Kim; it’s her son’s home you’re talking about. And I’m sure June will have an opinion on the matter.”

“I get all that. I’m just saying that if I bring options to you, you’ll think about them, right? I can have a green light to start seriously looking?”

I groaned and rubbed my forehead. “After all the work I put into fixing up the O.G. house and then cleaning up this place too, I am NOT looking forward to renovating another place.”

“Careful application of a boatload of money, remember? You wouldn’t have to.”

I exhaled slowly and Adrienne leaned forward excitedly. She could already sense my positive answer, but I narrowed my eyes and pursed my lips.

Dawn slipped her hand into mine and squeezed. “Stop screwing with her. You already know you’re gonna say ‘yes’.”

I arched an eyebrow at my best friend. “I’m waiting to see if she says, ‘Trust me, Tiger’.”

“Ben,” Sasha admonished, “don’t be mean.”

“Open communication, right? I’m being honest. This all sounds great on paper, but I’m genuinely gonna have to be blown away by a new place before I decide to uproot my little family. Fair enough?”

Adrienne reached out to hold my other hand. “Fair enough.”

I nodded. “Then the answer is ‘Yes: I’ll consider it.’”

Adrienne launched herself into my arms. “This is gonna be AWESOME!”


“This is gonna be AWESOME.”

With that comment, Sasha stepped up alongside me in the open doorway between the kitchen and the living room of the O.G. Berkeley house, surveying the scene before us. Scattered around the couches, chairs, and even the rug were nine beautiful young women engaged in friendly conversation. There were ten ladies in all, including Sasha herself. There were also several open bottles of wine, and it almost sounded like there were more giggles than actual words being spoken.

Emma, June, Summer, and Dayna were playing Settlers on the dining table. Eve, Adrienne, and Kim were on the couches laughing about something or other. Eden and Dawn were away from the others by the big bay window, Dawn on the bench and Eden seated on the rug leaning back towards Dawn, talking quietly together while sneaking furtive glances at me.

There had actually been eleven women in the house during this big group dinner we had put together last-minute, with Lynne joining us along with Bert. But the married couple had left a few minutes ago, bringing BJ with them to babysit so that Kim could enjoy tonight.

Everyone knew we were gonna have an orgy, you see.

I’d actually quietly asked Lynne if she and Bert had any interest in sticking around, not precisely an offer but more just testing the waters for some hypothetical future date (and to make sure Lynne wouldn’t Lorena Bobbitt me for the suggestion). While part of me wanted to keep the baby birds to myself, I didn’t see Bert as a threat, and the greater part of me thought a night like this or some other one day might be an opportunity to help them spread their wings a bit in a low-pressure situation. Plus, I really did want to find some way to show Dawn I could handle it if I wasn’t her one-and-only for the rest of her life.

But Lynne told me softly that she’d gone off her birth control and hoped to come back from their Hawaiian vacation with a bun in the oven. She didn’t have to add that now wouldn’t be a good time for me to be firing live bullets into her. I was both surprised and not surprised, and apologized for even asking.

Lynne smirked at me and murmured, “That wasn’t a ‘no’...”

My eyes got big, and Lynne giggled. I wasn’t sure if she was just teasing me or not, but rather than press, I decided to switch gears, asking quietly, “How’d you get him to agree? Last I checked, he didn’t really seem on board with having kids this young.”

“Oh, he wanted to wait another year or two, but when I caught the baby fever...”

I finished for her, “He couldn’t deny a lass her wee bairn.”

Lynne grinned and rubbed her flat belly in anticipation. She radiated the allure of a woman in heat and eager to procreate, the pheromones almost palpable. My buddy never stood a chance. “He’s gonna be a great daddy.”

“You’re gonna be a great mommy,” I told her with a warm hug and a quick peck on the cheek. “Good luck.”

After Lynne, Bert, and BJ left, I could feel the temperature in the room begin to rise (even if the wall thermostat read the exact same number of degrees). But the mood wasn’t right to get started just yet, plus there were a large number of dishes to attend to after dinner. So I excused myself to go clean up, Sasha offered to help me, and fifteen minutes later we were done.

When Sasha stepped up alongside me and announced that this was gonna be AWESOME, I nodded and replied, “I’d tend to agree.”

“I haven’t seen something like this since TDW,” Sasha sighed before elbowing me in the ribs. “If you can promise me more nights like this, maybe I won’t have to leave.”

“You’ll still want to leave,” I replied without looking over at her. My eyes were presently fixed on Adrienne’s massive rack put on full display in a scoop-necked top. Never underestimate the power of boobs. “Just always remember you’ll have this waiting at home for you.”

“Certainly incentive to come home. Maybe next time we can invite a coupla Tri-Delts, too? I’m sure that Nora, Kirstie, and the Schenkes would love to get in on this.”

I chuckled and nodded. “I’m sure they would.”

“Can I invite them over right now?”

“Sasha...” I warned. “For one thing, none of them know about me and the twins. You know that.”

Sasha shrugged. “The Schenkes are obviously incestuous, and we had fun times with Kirstie and Andie together. Nora’s obviously in the know on all that, so Eden and Emma boinking is a complete non-issue for that whole crew. Would it really be such a stretch for them to include you?”

I sighed. “You’re talking hypotheticals right now.”

“Tell me you don’t want to see Eden and Emma making out with Jayden and Jordyn while you’re pounding your fat cock into all four them one after the other.”

“Of course I do.”

“If you could get the nine of those girls right there plus those four Tri-Delts for me ... maybe even Whitney and a few other friends ... I would DEFINITELY not leave.”

I just chuckled and shook my head.

“Can we start the orgy right now?”

I glanced over at Sasha and chuckled while patting her upper arm. “Don’t be hasty. We’ve had a pleasant evening so far. Let everyone wind down their conversations. You already know you’ll get your cookies eventually.”

Sasha sighed. “Patience comes with maturity, and I’m not done growing up yet.”

I chuckled and glanced back into the kitchen. “If you really can’t wait, I’d be happy to park you up on the counter and take the edge off. But you’d have to try and keep it down to not disturb the others.”

“Only if you promise to take the edge off with your big dick and not your tongue.”

“If I do that, you’ll start screaming, and then everyone will abandon what they’re doing to start the orgy.”

“Also known as: ‘The Point’.”

“You do realize how rare it is I get the chance to eat you out all the way to orgasm, right? Especially with this ratio?”

“Pssht. I get plenty of orgasms riding your tongue.”

“Usually while Adrienne is riding my dick at the other end, making out with you and playing with your boobs.”

“Very true. There’s a ratio of ten-to-one here. Can you blame us girls for wanting to put your dick to proper use?” Sasha leaned in and started nibbling on my neck. “I want it IN me, Ben. What if I do the booty dance you love so much?”

“Mmm, tempting. But seriously, the girls aren’t done with their game yet.”

“You guys seriously spend way too much time on Settlers when you could be having sex.”

I chuckled and shrugged. “As much as I might wish otherwise, I’m only human. Even -I- can’t have sex all day, every day.”

“I think that statement calls for further research.”

“Not everything in my life revolves around sex.” I jerked a thumb back into the kitchen. “There are dishes to do, groceries to get, rooms to clean, clothes to launder--”

“You really should look into that ‘careful application of money’ thing Adrienne keeps talking about and hire a maid.” Sasha giggled brightly. “Oh, and then fuck the maid.”

“Have you and Adrienne actually fucked the maid?”

Sasha waved me off. “She’s a wrinkly sixty-year-old sweetie, so no. But YOU could hire a really hot maid. Oh, and I forgot, we actually did seduce a hotel maid in Paris one time. THAT was a fun evening.”

“You’re just really, really horny right now.”

“Like a mutant billy goat.” Taking me by the hand, Sasha tugged me back into the kitchen. “Fine, I’m taking you up on that ‘park me on the counter’ thing.”

I smiled and let her lead me. “Just an oral orgasm to take the edge off, so try to keep it down.”

“Sure you don’t wanna slam your big dick into me?”

“I’m serious. Let the girls finish their evening.”

“Fine, fine, I’ll take whatever I can get.”

“I mean it. Just the tongue. No big dick.”


“Fuck me! Fuck me with that big dick! Fuck-fuck-fuck! I love it! I love it! AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!” Sasha howled in orgasmic ecstasy, bracing herself against the kitchen counter while I banged her from behind.

I really did plan on letting the girls wind down their evening naturally. I didn’t plan on fucking Sasha yet. But when she did the booty dance I sort of went glassy-eyed, and when she bent over at the waist and smiled back at me from between her legs, I really just couldn’t help myself. Neither of us even got completely undressed, we both had our pants and underwear around our ankles.

“Popcorn?” Kim offered the bowl up to both Eve and Adrienne, who each smirked and took a handful while the three of them watched me railing the brunette rough and hard.

Adrienne chuckled and sighed. “You know I had this plan for the eleven of us to play Taboo together, and whenever someone said a ‘taboo’ word they’d have to strip off an article of clothing.”

I rapid-fire hammered my pelvis off Sasha’s heinie a few times to maximize her climactic pleasure before slamming all the way into her soaking wet, spasming snatch and stopping there to take a brief break. With our loins joined together as close as possible, I took a deep breath and glanced back at Adrienne. “We can still play the game if you want.”

“I don’t wanna play the game. I want next,” Eve mumbled, staring wide-eyed at the spot where my big dick disappeared within Sasha’s body. “I’m still amazed you girls can TAKE that monster so easily.”

“Practice, practice,” Sasha groaned, picking her forehead up off the kitchen counter and glancing over at us with a satisfied smile. Pressing her hands flat, she did a push-up and shifted her hips forward to draw herself off my dick, and I took a step back to give her some room. “He’s all yours.”

Eve was already stripping off her clothes, the adorable Chinese babe staring at me bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as she stepped out of her shorts and panties, and then whipped her shirt over her head before reaching behind herself to unfasten her bra. “I’ve never had sex in the kitchen before.”

Kim glanced at Adrienne. “Did you want to call next after Eve?”

Adrienne frowned and tapped her chin thoughtfully. “Nah, you go ahead.”

“Oh, I’m alright,” Kim insisted. “You go ahead.”

“No, seriously,” Adrienne insisted. “I’m trying to think of a way we can turn this into a game.”

I sighed. “Can’t we just have an unscheduled, gimmick-free night of friendly debauchery?”

Just then, a fully-naked Eve squatted down in front of me, staring with REALLY big blue eyes at my massive schlong waving in front of her, still wet with Sasha’s orgasmic juices. She took a tentative lick along the underside, and then another, before capturing my mushroom head with her mouth and suckling on just the knob.

“There are ten of us, Tiger. Without some kind of organization, girls end up getting neglected. Tell me you can’t see Kim here saying, ‘Oh, I’m alright. You go ahead.’ all freaking night and never getting enough of her own.”

I chuckled while stripping off my shirt, having gotten a little sweaty during that first fuck. “Very true, but there’s a simple enough solution to that. Kim, I order you to go next.”

“Yes, Master,” Kim replied immediately, bowing her head while her cheeks flushed.

I shot Adrienne a look that said, ‘See.’

Adrienne chuckled and sighed. “Fine. I’ll go along with it for now. But c’mon, Tiger. There are TEN of us. Have some imagination! I reserve the right to have some bright idea pop into my head and then run with it later.”

“I wouldn’t expect any less from you.” Arching an eyebrow, I glanced at the still sweaty and post-orgasmic brunette leaning against the counter. “Hey Sasha, can I introduce you to this ridiculously hot blonde I think you might be interested in?”

“Why yes, you may,” Sasha purred a little dreamily before turning her attention to Adrienne and greeting in a saucy voice, “Heyyy, honey...”

Adrienne hesitated for only a moment before smiling back. “Hey, sugar.”

Sasha reached down to pull up her panties and jeans. Meanwhile, Adrienne ducked her head back out of the doorway and called, “Hey Dawn? Can we use your bedroom?”

I didn’t hear Dawn’s answer, but evidently Adrienne got a positive response, because she turned back into the kitchen and extended her hand forward to Sasha in invitation. Sasha paused to pat Eve on the head while the petite Chinese girl got a little bolder in giving me a blowjob, and then took Adrienne’s proffered hand. A moment later, Adrienne led her out of the kitchen while Kim got out of her way and came further inside.

Eve pulled her mouth off my prick but continued to jack my shaft in her small hand. “How do you want me?” she asked coyly.

I smiled and reflected her question back. “How do you want me?”

“From behind. Like Sasha.”

I nodded and reached down with both arms. Eve took my hands and let me pull her up. I stroked her cheek with the back of my hand and briefly leaned in to give her a sweet kiss. Her eyes were sparkling when I pulled away, and for a brief second I worried she might be developing romantic feelings towards me. But then her eyes sharpened and her expression shifted towards one of more lustful excitement. And she moved to take Sasha’s place at the counter, bending over and bracing her hands against the edge.

I took a moment to step out of my pants. Thus now fully-naked, I stepped into position while holding my cock in hand to guide it into Eve’s folds. I had to squat quite a bit, as Eve was not only four inches shorter than Sasha, but also didn’t have Sasha’s elegantly long dancer’s legs. And when I tried to push forward, I found that Eve’s pussy lips still didn’t quite want to part for me.

I should’ve anticipated this, actually, given how difficult initial entry had been the only two times we’d ever had sex. We’d had to stretch her out with a Ben Junior the very first time, and even the following morning June had pre-stretched her with three fingers, but that wasn’t the case tonight. Eve had been masturbating herself while going down on me and sucking Sasha’s sweet sauce off my schlong, but apparently it wasn’t enough.

Kim recognized the problem immediately and came alongside us while I ineffectually tried to probe Eve’s pussy from behind. “Here, let’s get you properly prepped,” she told Eve while taking the younger girl by the hand and turning her around. “I remember what it was like to be a little too small and tight to fit that big monster in right away.”

“You’re not too small anymore though, right?” Eve asked fretfully. “How did you get that part worked out?”

Kim smirked. “Oh, I popped out one of his babies.”

Eve’s eyes got BIG.

“But don’t worry, you won’t need to do anything that extreme. Even before I had BJ, lots of practice got my pussy muscles used to stretching for him.” Kim leaned in closer and whispered conspiratorially, “Lots and LOTS of practice with lots and LOTS of orgasms.”

Eve smiled as she hopped up onto the counter and spread her legs. “I like that plan better.”

Kim glanced down at my erect prick and licked her lips momentarily. She obviously couldn’t go down on both of us at the same time, so she turned and hollered out through the open doorway in her loud ‘Mom’ voice, “I need someone to come give Ben a blowjob for a little bit!”

I expected to immediately hear thumping footsteps, most likely Eden’s, quite possibly after knocking Dawn out of her way to get to me. Actually, come to think of it, I figured Dayna would be the first to burst in. But to my surprise, none of the girls came rushing into the room.

You’re losing your appeal.

Shut it.

Curious, I walked over to the doorway and peeked out. To my surprise, Emma, June, Summer, and Dayna were actually still playing Settlers. I supposed that hearing me railing Sasha in the kitchen hadn’t been sufficient to distract them from the game, not even Dayna.

Too rude to leave in the middle of a game?

Apparently.

Dawn and Eden actually still had their heads together in conversation over by the bay window, having tuned everyone else out completely, and I wondered just how intense THAT conversation would have to be for a haven’t-been-with-you-in-eight-days Eden to ignore that particular siren’s call.

Pretty intense. So why do I get the feeling it could either be very good for you, or very, VERY bad?

I’m getting the same feeling.

Shaking my head, I turned back into the kitchen with a shrug and remarked, “Guess everyone else is busy.”

“Uh-huh...” Eve whimpered vaguely, not really listening. Her hand was on the back of Kim’s head while my hanamuguri licked her clit and pushed two fingers into her tight twat.

I chuckled and shook my head. I didn’t mind being ignored for a little while. The sight of Eve’s naked body with perky breasts and turgid nipples while she fluttered her eyelids and panted in erotic ecstasy was more than enough incentive to keep me hard. Watching Kim eat her out for the first time made the sight even better (my first time watching, at least - certainly not their first time together). Plus, for a night like this I could be certain that Adrienne had spiked my drink during dinner, so I really wasn’t worried about erectile dysfunction.

The intention, though, wasn’t to make Eve cum. Once Kim deemed the petite Chinese girl to be sufficiently lubricated, she started kissing her way up Eve’s belly, rather sedately nuzzled her nose against Eve’s breasts and nipples, and sort of teased the younger girl for a while before finally taking a turgid pink teat between her lips and suckling gently – all while continuing to pump two and then three fingers in and out of Eve’s pussy.

For her part, Eve was watching Kim with rapt attention, panting softly and cooing happily once she started getting her nipples sucked. I decided I wanted in on that action and ducked down a bit so I could take Eve’s other puffy pleasure-center in-between my lips.

Together, Kim and I nursed Eve’s nipples while the younger girl moaned and cradled both of our heads in her hands. I kissed Kim’s cheek, inviting and then receiving a sweet little kiss from my hanamuguri. But when I went back to nursing at Eve’s cute nipples, Kim moved higher, gently brushed Eve’s long bangs back behind her ear, and then moved in for a decidedly more aggressively passionate kiss than she’d given me.

For a minute, I kept teasing Eve’s nipple with my tongue and lips while watching the two beautiful Asian babes making out with each other. There was something so very different about the way they kissed compared to, say, Dawn and Adrienne, and it had nothing to do with ethnicity or race. Dawn and Adrienne were sexual ... hunters (I mean, I could also call them predators but, y’know, there are negative connotations around the phrase “sexual predator”). The point is: when Dawn or Adrienne went after a beautiful woman, they went AFTER them with a ferocity as if bent on dominating and conquering their prey.

Eve, on the other hand, still quivered with youthful timidity – the opposite of my Tigress’ assertive confidence. Kim was naturally submissive in the bedroom, so it was unusual for me to see her taking charge and being the aggressor. Even though she had been June’s teacher and mentor, these days Kim usually let June do the driving between the sheets. So I rather relished the opportunity to witness Kim’s transformation from passive receiver into confident director of the sexual experience. It was Kim pushing her head forward and bending Eve’s backward. It was Kim using her skillful fingers to manipulate Eve’s senses. It was Kim making all the decisions on how to move, what position to take, and how far to go.

Apparently, Kim decided to go all the way. My baby mama abruptly pulled her lips away from Eve’s, leaving the younger girl gasping with need. She pushed a fourth finger into Eve’s snug little snatch while also bringing her thumb up to Eve’s little love button. And then she shot me a quick look with urgency in her eyes, which cued me to join in and help her make Eve cum.

So yeah, although the original intention was just to get Eve loosened up enough to take my cock, we could still achieve our goals by relieving the girl of her pent-up frustration by giving her an orgasm. My hands came out to play, and I quickly searched out and began stimulating Eve’s trigger spots. The 19-year-old coed whimpered and started shuddering as my baby mama and I started pushing her into pleasure overload. Her legs started buckling, and if she weren’t braced against the kitchen counter, she probably would’ve collapsed. And in the end, Eve threw her head back almost violently as she screamed in unholy ecstasy, “AAAAIIII!!! AAAAIIII!!! AAAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!”

Eve’s flat abs clenched repeatedly, showing me her muscular definition. She thrust her chest forward, making her ribcage dent out her slender frame. She thrashed all over the place, challenging my grip on her body, and screamed loud enough to make sure the entire house could hear her.

And then she went limp.

Kim’s eyes sharpened as she stared at me and unplugged her four fingers from Eve’s pussy. I didn’t bother flipping Eve around, merely raising her right leg as I squatted and then brought up my rampant prickhead to the open gap where Kim’s fingers had been.

And then I thrust.

“MOTHERFUCKER!!!” Eve shouted as she suddenly felt herself invaded by eight inches of cock in a single thrust. There had been no skin-peeling tightness this time, although her cunt certainly clamped up tight right now. She quivered and shivered and I think she actually came again, her mouth gaping open and flapping like a fish out of water.

But eventually she relaxed and exhaled again, her clamped-up cunt similarly unclenching. She was short enough that with me standing upright, her feet couldn’t reach the floor. Instead, I wrapped her legs around my waist while she planted her hands back on the kitchen counter’s edge. And as I started smoothly pumping, she whined and muttered, “Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuckity-fuck!” in rhythm with my thrusts.

At first, Kim merely smiled and leaned against the counter alongside us, evidently quite proud of the good job she’d done. But then her eyes popped open wide and she squealed when I abruptly reached out my left arm like an octopus tentacle and dragged her to me. My hand quickly slid into the front of her comfy cotton yoga pants, and I popped my middle finger into her moist twat.

“Get naked and bend over next to us,” I told her while pushing my ring finger inside her wet pussy as well. “That’s an order, submissive.”

“Yes, Master,” Kim replied quite happily, eyes glittering.

I pulled my hand out of Kim’s pants and fed both wet fingers to Eve. The heated Chinese girl moaned around my digits while I continued steadily pumping her pussy. And within a minute Kim had stripped her clothes off and braced herself against the counter.

Holding Eve’s drumtight asscheeks in my hands, I elevated the tight teenager off my turgid tool and set her butt down atop the counter. She shook out her arms, which had started to get tired. Meanwhile, I slid myself behind Kim and squatted down, lining myself up with her puffy pink folds.

“Nnnnggghhh...” Kim groaned as I burrowed inch after inch of thick dick into her from behind. Although it was true that childbirth had stretched her out enough that she was no longer skin-peelingly tight, her pussy was still pretty damn tight.

I held her hips and kept tugging until she’d taken every last millimeter of me, and only after completing penetration did I finally bend forward and tenderly kiss the back of her neck.

“I love you, hanamuguri,” I told her sincerely.

“I’ll love you all my life, watashi no shujin,” she replied in the same tone while glancing back at me over her shoulder with a warm smile.

I made love to my baby mama for a couple of minutes, smoothly stroking while caressing her entire body. Towards the end, though, the sexual creature inside me started heating up, and I grabbed onto Kim’s firm titties as handholds to hammer her a little harder. Meanwhile, Eve was still sitting up on the countertop with her knees raised and her heels on the edge, masturbating while watching us. I extended my right hand and pushed two fingers into her tight twat while using my thumb to take over buzzing her clit. And Eve actually bonked the back of her head against the cabinets in reaction to my sudden stimulation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.