An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 19: Songbirds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Songbirds - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2008 --

Four giggling girls tumbled into my room.

Four giggling girls tumbled into my room dressed in skimpy, slinky, coordinated lingerie.

Eden was dressed in pastel green and Emma was in pastel pink. Each top began with a choker-style band around the neck attached to two strips of nearly-transparent 3-inch-wide lace fabric that draped down over the breasts while leaving a wide gap between them to expose a lush amount of cleavage. A 2-inch-wide lace strip ran around the torso beneath the breasts to hold everything together. The bottoms were made of the same 2-inch-wide lace strips in a deep V-cut that went high over the hips. Matching color lace stockings with garter straps were tucked underneath so that the panties could be removed while leaving the gartered stockings on (and I very much intended to do so). And both twins had their hair up in the adorable double-buns I had made abundantly clear I favored very much.

June’s silky jet-black hair, on the other hand, had been tied up in a single messy bun in the back, pinned in place by what looked like two lacquered black chopsticks. Her slender legs were adorned by black hold up stockings (for the first time ever, I believe). She was dressed in a black off-shoulder chiffon top gauzy enough that I could see her breasts quite clearly. A long black string held up the top and was tied together in a big, loopy knot at the top between her breasts, inviting me to tug on a loose end and see if the whole thing would fall apart and drop down.

But only AFTER I made Eve’s panties fall off. June’s little sister was dressed in an identical ensemble in white: from nearly-transparent top to wispy panties and hold up stockings. Her lacquered hair chopsticks were also in white, although her shorter blonde-streaked hair made for a significantly smaller bun in the back. Eve also had several loose bangs in front, which neatly framed her pretty face.

All four girls wore makeup, even June, but while the twins had gone for heavy color-coordinated eyeshadow and lipstick that accentuated their features and made them look more dangerously alluring, both June and Eve had gone with softer, more demure styles. The lighter makeup was in keeping with June’s style as she never really used heavy makeup. But I was used to seeing Eve with a flashier, sexier look. Tonight, however, with the lighter makeup, her blue-tinted contact-colored eyes looking bigger and rounder than usual, and her diaphanous white lingerie, Eve seemed younger and more innocent somehow.

She also looked a little nervous. Eden and Emma were eyeing me hungrily, and June practically trembled with pent-up excitement. But Eve tried to cock her hip and strike a sexy pose before freezing up a little, and I could almost see her stiffen up and start stammering, ‘Freaking out? I’m-I’m not freaking out. Who’s freaking out? Not me.’

Her expression made me start second-guessing whether or not I should let the girls continue at all or just send them away since it seemed that despite whatever plan they’d concocted between them, Eve clearly wasn’t ready for this.

My expression must’ve given me away, because June followed my gaze and immediately caught on to her little sister’s distress. That pent-up excitement in June’s expression evaporated immediately, replaced by genuine concern. And she immediately turned to give her little sister a hug.

Eden and Emma noticed, and all of a sudden the mood of the whole room shifted. The twins went straight to Eve as well, the four girls huddled up, and I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. It wasn’t easy, you see, given that Eden and Emma were facing away from me with basically nothing at all obscuring my view of their world-class tushies from behind. There was some animated discussion that happened at super-high pitch and super-fast speed, the girls’ voices overlapping each other to the point where I couldn’t really make out what they were saying despite sitting only ten feet away.

But less than a minute later they broke the huddle, with Eden coming to me on the bed and Emma leading Eve by the hand over to the desk while June followed them. I glanced up at my eldest-by-minutes baby sister who climbed onto the bed beside me, took my head in her hands, and gently pressed her lips to mine. I slid my hands along the smooth skin of her body, my left hand across her lower back while my right hand caressed her leg before sliding higher to grab a firm hold of her booty. But I kept it just a welcome “hello” kind of kiss before pulling away to look over at the other three girls.

Eve was now seated in my desk chair, eyes on me and Eden while June leaned down to whisper something in her ear. Emma, on the other hand, squatted down in front of Eve and pulled the side strings that had been holding Eve’s panties together. I groaned just a tiny bit in mild disappointment (after all, -I- had wanted to be the one to pull those strings), but I quickly realized Emma’s intentions and was perfectly willing to let such things slide if they would make Eve more comfortable with the situation.

Of course, thinking about what it would take to make Eve more comfortable with the situation made ME question whether or not I was comfortable with the situation. I glanced up at Eden and said softly, “Maybe this isn’t the best idea. Eve and I still haven’t had the chance to get to know each other.”

Eden smirked at me and glanced over at the desk. Eve’s gaze was still fixed on me, and didn’t stray an inch when Emma took the first lick at her bare-shaven pussy, although her eyes tightened fractionally. June was still whispering things into Eve’s ear, naughty fantasies I might imagine. And Eden leaned down to whisper into my ear, “She wants you. She’s wanted you for a while now. And if you ask me, the whole ‘taking time to get to know each other’ bit can be a bit overblown.’”

I glanced up at my baby sister. “I genuinely hope that in the future you take the time to get to know a guy first before you ever sleep with him.”

Eden’s eyes sizzled and she glared at me for a moment. “That’s a complete non-issue because I’m never going to have another male lover except you for the rest of my life.”

I pursed my lips. “Eden, we’ve--”

“We’re not having this conversation right now, alright? Don’t fuck this up for Eve.”

I sighed. A part of me wanted to stop everything right this second. I didn’t NEED to get laid, and I’d probably already let Eden carry on this fantasy of being in love with me and only me for the rest of her life for far too long as it was. But then Eve let out a loud moan of arousal, and I glanced back at her to find her staring at me with obvious lust on her face as Emma continued her excellent cunnilingus and June kept whispering stuff into her ear.

“You’ve known Eve for over a year now. Sure, you haven’t spent a lot of time together, but tell me again how long you knew those Tri-Delt pledges before you rammed your dick up their tiny little assholes?”

I sighed. “You’re not fighting fair.”

“No, I’m not, but that’s beside the point. I see the way you look at her. I know how hot she is for you. ReLAAAX. She wants this. She’s wanted it for a while. And June wants this more than anything. You’re not gonna let HER down, are you?”

I let my eyes drift up to June. She felt my gaze and turned to smile back at me, giddy eagerness on her face. It was certainly a far different reaction than when she’d slapped my face at the mere admission that I wanted to have sex with Eve. I muttered to Eden, “You’re still not fighting fair.”

Eden rolled her eyes. “Stop playing the martyr. You wanna fuck her just as badly as she wants to fuck you. New pussy and all that, and we all already know she’s not gonna be a one-and-done. Seriously, when was the last time you added somebody to your List who wasn’t a one-off set up by Adrienne?”

“Um, probably June.”

Eden snorted. “FAR too long then.” And then she proceeded to slither down the bed and take hold of my pajama pants.

Moments later, Eve groaned again and mashed Emma’s head into her crotch with both hands at the sight of Eden’s face slowly making my upright eight-inch column of man meat disappear from view. “Holy fucking shit that’s so naughty,” Eve intoned with a bit of a whine in her voice. “Suck that dick, Eed. Suck your big brother’s big dick. Holy fucking shit that’s so hot!”

Emma actually started laughing and she briefly pulled her head out of Eve’s crotch. “We’ve offered to show you LOTS of times. You coulda been doing this with us for months already!”

Eve whined, “I thought June woulda killed me...”

“I would’ve killed you,” June admitted. “Well, at least I thought I would have. But now? Ohmigawd, Mei Mei. I wanna see YOU sucking his dick.”

“You first, Jie Jie,” Eve groaned back. “I wanna see your mouth on him.”

“Happily!”

June’s puppy love face was back as she practically skipped over to us. Eden had her feet on the floor as she bent over the side of the bed to fellate me, and June went to the opposite side. They met in the middle, two pretty faces giggling at each other as Eden literally handed my dick off to my cute co-worker. Eden tilted her head and started licking my balls while June started gnawing on the knob, but Eve whined, “Eed! You’re blocking my view!”

Eden laughed and backed away. At first, she merely smiled and watched as June progressively took more and more of my dick into her mouth. As before, she couldn’t quite get herself all the way down. So far that one time she’d finished the deep-throat in Hong Kong for the sexting photo to Adrienne and Sasha remained her only “actual” success; she’d been much more motivated that night. Tonight, she seemed more interested in playing with me and winking at Eve. But then Eden re-entered the picture, and the pair of them took to extending their tongues out from either side, licking me together up and down before tangling their oral appendages at the top and coming together for a moaning kiss around my mushroom head.

Eve was moaning as well, and presently she pushed Emma’s head out of her crotch again. “I wanna see you two doing that. I wanna see Ben’s naughty baby twin sisters making out around their big brother’s dick.”

I groaned, “And -I- wanna see June going down on her little sister!”

Eve’s eyes glittered. “She’s good. She’s really, really good. I mean, I thought the twins were expert carpet-munchers, but when June goes down on me ... Holy shit!”

June flashed me a grin. “Although Kim’s a good teacher, I don’t think I’m actually that great.”

“Must be the incest part,” Emma giggled.

“Incest is wincest,” Eden cheered.

So June and Emma switched places. The twins and I waited and watched as June settled between Eve’s thighs and leaned in to start licking. Eve moaned and held her big sister’s head to her loins before letting her head loll back over the top of the desk chair. I moaned as well at the sight of such a sexy incestuous Sapphic pairing.

Only then did Emma bend over to get her first taste of my cock, putting her Sex Goddess skills to use in titillating my senses and teasing my erogenous zones. Eden soon joined her, and the two gorgeous 18-year-olds traded off giving me blowjobs, Eden slam-fucking me into her throat with zest and vigor and then Emma more sedately making love to my prick.

“Soooo fucking haaawwwttt...” Eve moaned. “You two are so fucking naughty. So fucking dirty. It’s so wrong!”

June popped her head up, but I had already begun my response as well.

And at the very same time, June and I enthused, “But so right!”


A highlight for me was when Eden and Emma pulled me down to the foot of the bed and then knelt so they could titfuck me through the wide open gaps between their “bra” straps. They didn’t have Adrienne’s massive 36F mammaries, or even Dawn’s comparatively smaller 34D’s. But by interlacing their fingertips while compressing their titflesh around my dick, both of the twins were able to at least slide my shaft through their C-cups like it was a hot dog. After that, it was Eve’s turn to finally get a taste of my big dick.

And that’s when things started to go wrong.

The girls left me parked on the foot of the bed and June knelt on the floor in front of me first. Everyone suitably ooh’d and ahh’d watching her give me quite the enthusiastic, if perhaps sloppy and not particularly skilled blowjob. But then when she slid over to the side and Eve settled to her knees in front of me, Eve got stage fright again.

Seriously, June was kneeling right beside her, quite literally holding my dick out for her sister to suck, and Eve’s eyes got BIG. Her eyelids opened up wide enough for me to clearly see the outline of her color contacts now that I was so much closer to her, and apparently that closeness was part of the problem.

“It’s just so ... so BIG!” Eve breathed.

Eden frowned. “Uh, yeah. That’s why we all keep talking about my big brother’s big dick.”

“I know, I know, it-it’s j-just...” Eve stammered before glancing over at June. “How the hell can you TAKE that?”

June blinked at her. “Am I not supposed to be able to?”

Emma giggled. “It’s the only one June’s ever seen. She must think this is normal-sized.”

“It’s not THAT big,” I muttered. “I’ve seen bigger.”

Eden shrugged. “I haven’t.”

Emma blushed and looked away.

Eden barked a short laugh and asked, “How big is Marcus?”

Emma blushed again. “No comment.”

“But he’s bigger, right?”

Emma winced at me and repeated, “No comment.”

“It’s cool, Em,” I told her. “Guess that means he can reach a place no one else has reached before.”

Emma gave me an apologetic look.

I chuckled. “Relax. You’re my sister. I’m happy to know your boyfriend satisfies you. Now if only we can get Eed here to--”

“ANNND we’re cutting off that conversation right now,” Eden interrupted.

Emma looked up at me. “You’re actually still thicker than him. You definitely stretch my tight teenage holes wider than any other man has ever done before.”

I chuckled. “Sure, I’ll take it.”

“I don’t think I can take it,” Eve muttered nervously.

“It’s not THAT big,” I muttered again.

“Bigger than anything I’ve ever seen.”

Emma frowned. “Thought you said you walked in on him and June fucking on the couch Monday night.”

“He was still inside her. I never saw his actual thing.”

“But you’ve seen our Ben Juniors,” Eden reasoned. “We TOLD you they were life-size.”

“I thought you were exaggerating! Like all that shit about the orgasms he gives you being the most heavenly blissful sensations of ultimate paradise ever!”

“Those aren’t exaggerations either,” Eden giggled.

Eve’s jaw dropped. Then she turned to my penis again. “The real thing is way different when it’s in person. Not even a Ben Junior can compare.”

“Oh, we know it can’t,” Emma giggled.

Eve was turning pale. “Seriously. I didn’t let you two try to put a Ben Junior in me because I thought it was too big. Buzz me a little with the head, yeah, or use a smaller dildo, but ... I mean ... Look at it! That thing’s gonna tear me up!”

“It’s not gonna tear you up,” Emma assured her. “Your body is designed to accommodate it. You HAVE had sex before.”

“Yes, but Charlie was only five inches long. This looks like ... twice as big!”

“It’s not twice as big,” Emma reasoned. “Ben’s only three inches longer.”

“But probably half again as thick, at least,” Eden added. “Or maybe twice as thick?”

“Well then by volume...” June began, looking thoughtful as she calculated. She muttered, “Pi-r-squared, one-point-six times the length ... one-point-five times the thickness ... Ben’s approximately three-point-six times as big as Eve’s ex-boyfriend.”

Eve’s eyes got HUGE. And she started shaking her head. “Can’t do it.”

“And if he’s twice as thick,” June continued, “that would be six-point-four times as big.”

“Not helping, June,” I drawled. “And I really doubt I’m twice as thick as him.”

Emma made a face. “I dunno ... Even Marcus isn’t as thick as you.”

“C’mon...” June encouraged. “You’re supposed to be the sexy sister!”

“Which means what, exactly?” Eve frowned.

“That you had so much more sexual experience than me!”

“Clearly, that’s no longer the case. I had a steady relationship with the same guy having vanilla sex for two years during a time when Mom and Dad still had me staying at home every weekend – and STILL have us come home every weekend. Meanwhile, YOU’VE been shacking up with ... with THAT!” Eve gestured at my dick still waving in the air in front of her face.

“Well...” June hedged. “I suppose...”

Eden laughed. “Yeah, even you should know by now that your sexual experience with Ben is NOT anything like the kind of sexual experience most girls have. Which is why this is one baby bird perfectly happy to stay in the nest.”

I glanced up and sighed as Eden folded her arms across her chest and set her jaw quite firmly.

“It’ll fit,” Emma reasoned. “It obviously fits in June all the time, and she’s the same size as you.”

“And I took it just fine my first time,” June reasoned. “It’s not like I had to work up to it.”

Eve made a face. “I dunno...”

“C’mon. Back up, Ben,” Eden told me, tugging on my shoulders. “Let’s make some more room so everyone can get in on this.”

I glanced up and let her guide me until I was comfortably reclined on a few pillows stacked against the headboard. The four girls reassembled bellies-down on the king-size mattress with Eden on my left, Emma on my right, and the Song sisters by my legs, Eve next to Eden and June next to Emma.

“Just lick it like a lollipop,” Eden advised, suiting action to her words by holding the base of my dick and happily licking it.

Eve rolled her eyes. “I HAVE given a blowjob before.”

“Says the girl who freaked out when it was her turn to give a blowjob,” Eden drawled. “Don’t try to fit the whole head into your mouth just yet. Just ... lick it.”

Eve pursed her lips, shot June a nervous glance, and then leaned forward. Eden continued to hold my shaft at a vertical angle, and Eve did a bunch of fast tongue swipes. She actually went a little cross-eyed trying to focus on the tip of her tongue getting closer to my erection a centimeter at a time. Finally, she swiped her tongue up the top four inches of my prominent protrusion, catching the tip on the edge of my mushroom cap before pulling away and almost bashfully looking at the other girls.

Eden and Emma smiled at Eve with a bit of maternal pride, but June swiftly pushed her face in to lick my dick right away. She also pushed her head over the top and stretched her lips around my knob, humming happily as she bobbed down to the top of Eden’s hand before pulling up and backing away. She looked at Emma expectantly.

“Oh, my turn,” Emma realized aloud. She then completed the clockwise rotation by licking up my shaft and then just titillating my mushroom head with the tip of her tongue, not trying to put it into her mouth.

Eden beamed and then swallowed my shaft down to the top of her hand, just like June. After she pulled off, she winked at Eve, who took a deep breath and gave me another tentative lick, and then June, and then Emma, and so the girls continued.

Eden, Eve, June, Emma. Eden, Eve, June, Emma. Eden, Eve, June, Emma.

I almost wanted June and Emma to switch places just so I could get the three E’s together: Eden, Eve, Emma, June. But then I realized if I just decided to start my count with Emma, the order became: Emma, Eden, Eve, June. And that worked fine for me.

By the time I started thinking of the girls in that particular order, Eve was getting progressively bolder. She first started licking my mushroom cap, swirling her tongue around and even tickling my little hole at the top with her tip. Then, June dislodged Eden’s hand because she wanted to stroke me with her own hand, and after she let go, Emma started stroking me as well. So from then on, each of the girls held my shaft while it was their turn, including Eve. And while she merely held it the first time, the next time it was her turn she actually gave me a few steady pumps.

Then, Eve finally worked up the courage to try and fit me into her mouth. I really wasn’t THAT big, so she was able to stretch her lips around me without much difficulty. Sure, I may have been bigger and more intimidating than she was used to, but I didn’t ACTUALLY have some kind of monster penis.

I smiled at Eve encouragingly as she stared up at me with those startling blue eyes. The contacts over her naturally dark brown irises gave her eyes an almost otherworldly quality, unlike June’s or Dawn’s natural eye colors, for example. She didn’t necessarily look like she was seeking my approval or anything as she took my head into her mouth and suckled gently. Nor did she gaze up at me with the kind of blissful adoration June had started to favor me with while giving me head. Instead, Eve stared up at me looking ... well ... nervous. It was like she was making sure I didn’t wince in pain or otherwise react negatively. And I found myself reassessing everything I had once thought about the younger Song sister.

I still remembered quite clearly my initial impression of Eve the first time I ever saw her, in a hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant the summer before she and the twins came to Cal Berkeley. Although barely out of high school, she’d struck me then as an exceptionally sexy young woman. She didn’t have an amazing rack or the finest booty, but she dressed well and knew how to use makeup and her haircut to maximum advantage. She also carried herself with a confident ... a confident vibe for lack of a better word, and I’d found the overall package to be freaking HAWT.

Nothing in the intervening year had given me reason to alter that assessment. The few times I saw her socially or bumped into her at the twins’ house she’d continued to strike me as a confident, attractive young woman. I didn’t know the intimate details of her sex life, nor was I inclined to ask, but I knew she’d had at least one boyfriend. And the way she carried herself and exuded sex appeal made me assume she was as sexually active and experienced as any popular Tri-Delt.

I’d assumed wrong.

Maybe June’s concerns about me corrupting her little sister had actually been accurate. No, Eve wasn’t a virgin or anything, but she apparently didn’t have anywhere close to the kind of experience I’d previously believed.

“Do you wanna try and make him cum in your mouth?” Eden suggested more than asked while Emma was taking a turn.

Eve’s eyes got BIG again and she shook her head in the negative. Actually, she didn’t quite “shake” her head. It just sort of trembled a few millimeters to either side left and right very, very rapidly while her eyes remained bugged out.

June leaned into Eve’s ear and intoned in a husky voice. “Do you wanna see the twins’ big brother blasting ribbons of creamy incestuous cum all over his baby sisters’ faces?”

The corners of Eve’s mouth immediately pulled up and out to the sides, starting a wide grin. Her eyes changed from saucer-shaped to moon-shaped. And she blushed pink before nodding wordlessly.

“Stand up, Ben,” Emma directed me.

With a shrug, I climbed up to my feet, feeling just a bit awkward on the slightly unstable surface of my mattress. I had to focus to keep my balance as the four girls reassembled, this time with Eden and Emma kneeling before me and June and Eve to the sides.

Eden was quick to grab my cock and deep-throat me with ease. Emma made love to my prick next, and then June grabbed my ass and started to stuff me into her mouth. My cute co-worker glanced over at her little sister, actually gave Eve a wink, and then swallowed reflexively as she pushed more and more of my dick down her throat, until at last her nose pushed into my short and curlies with her lips sealed around my very base.

She just needs the right motivation.

Eve was so astonished that she just sort of gawked at her big sister, even after June held my prick out to her to take a turn. Rather belatedly, Eve started sucking on my knob, but only for a few seconds before handing me off to Eden.

So now the left-to-right order was: Eve, Eden, Emma, June. Eve continued to take really short turns, while Eden took the longest turns, Emma seemed most inclined to actually getting me off, and June was just ... perky...

That last one still took a little getting used to.

But in any case, the girls only needed to cycle through a couple of minutes longer before bringing me to a boil. Presently, the twins started giving me a tandem blowjob, Eden licking my balls while Emma bobbed on my head. I stared down at four pretty faces, feeling the pressure build. And when June started growling, “Do it, Ben! Blast forbidden brother baby batter all over your baby sisters’ beautiful faces! Do it! Cum for us, Ben! It’s so naughty! Do it! Do it! DO IT!!!”

“Ugh-ugh-ugh-UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!” I groaned at my moment of climax, instinctively reaching down to hold the tops of both Eden’s and Emma’s heads with one hand each just to help keep my balance. The end result also kept their faces parked right in front of my spitting hose, Emma doing the honors of directing the spray as I splattered what felt like gallons of great gobs of gooey gunk across their gorgeously good-looking visages.

“NNGH!” Eve grunted at the same time, and when I glanced over I saw that her eyes were tight and her jaw clenched as she was apparently cumming at the sight of me facializing the twins, her right hand going crazy in her own crotch.

I was still cumming buckets myself, my hips jerking each time my cock cannon fired out another load. I was still holding the twins’ heads, but they were able to turn to each other and start making out, moaning amidst their tongue-filled kisses even as I continued to splatter semen into the sides of their faces.

But at last I ran out of juice, released their heads, and took a heavy step back. I wound up bracing my hand atop the bed’s headboard, still smiling at the sight of my sisters snogging while covered in sperm.

“Lick his cum off their cheeks and snowball it to me,” June rasped to her own sister in an erotically-charged voice.

“Oh, FUCK yeah,” Eve grunted, and then promptly tackled Eden right next to her.

June did the same to Emma, and then all four hot babes were crawling all over each other’s bodies, licking and sucking and kissing and then licking up some more.

And that was only Round 1.


The girls gave me plenty of time to rest after Round 1, although I don’t think that was their intent. Rather, they just seemed to be enjoying themselves too much to stop and pay any attention to me.

Eden and Emma had obviously been making out with each other around sloppy strings of sperm, and June and Eve were each getting their wicked mental high off of snowballing my semen with her sister as well. But once June and Eve ran out of incestuous brother baby batter, they went back to the twins to get some more. So then June started making out with Emma, and Eve started making out with Eden, and then June started snowballing more with Eden while Eve started making out with Emma. And then all FOUR of them tried to put their heads together and while there were a few bonked foreheads at least once they managed to tangle all four tongues together, much to the girls’ giggling delight. Sadly, I think all the cum had been licked up by then, but hey, it could be something to look forward to for next time.

And given how much the four girls seemed to be enjoying themselves, it appeared to be certain there WOULD be a next time.

The girls didn’t stop at making out with each other, either. Once June and Eve found themselves kissing again, June turned to look at me with a deeply intense look in her eyes. She rotated herself around so that she sat up against the headboard beside me on my right, and briefly grabbed my head to plant a wicked hot kiss on my lips. Then turning back to face her little sister, she crooked a finger and curled it invitingly while moaning, “Come shove your tongue into your big sister’s pussy you naughty little minx.”

Eve’s eyes glittered, first at June and then at me. She started to look nervous for just a second, but then June reached her hand out to grab Eve’s and pull the younger girl toward us. I was so used to seeing them have the opposite dynamic, with Eve being the more socially-outgoing one, that it was a bit of a head-rush to see June continue to be the more forceful one. Then again, I was pretty used to June being forceful in general, so I got my head wrapped around it pretty quick. I inhaled sharply at the sight of pretty little Eve first reaching forward to grab the black strings tying June’s panties together at the hips, pulling them loose, and then peeling the fabric away to get access to her older sister’s pussy. And finally Eve ducked her head down and extended her tongue to begin lapping at June’s lovely little love button.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.