An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Status Quo

Erotica Sex Story: Status Quo - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SATURDAY, AUGUST 5, 2008, FREMONT --

The most beautiful woman I’d ever met made little “glug, glug” noises while I palmed her tits and fucked her face. She lay flat on her back with her head hanging upside-down off the edge of the mattress, aligning her gaping mouth and throat to accept every last inch of my 8-inch shaft. I particularly loved to see the way my fat cock dented her elegant neck from the inside on each thrust, and after one such forward lunge, with my balls draped over her eyes, she reached out to grab my ass and keep me at full-depth while she gulped to work over my sensitive shaft with her throat muscles.

“Holy shit,” remarked the gorgeous blue-eyed brunette right beside her. “That looks SOOOO fucking hot.”

“She’s still holding it,” added the aqua-eyed and raven-haired beauty next to the brunette. “How the fuck can she DO that?”

I intuitively knew when to withdraw. My best friend-slash-eternal lover didn’t have to tell me verbally nor tap my ass as a signal. We had a bond, the two of us, an almost telepathic connection whenever we were in sync that defied logic or scientific explanation. I just knew when she’d reached her limit, and I pulled back to let her gasp for air. And after she took a few deep breaths, Dawn Evans rolled up on her right side with a twinkle in her sky-blue eyes and brushed a few locks of sunny-blonde hair back behind her ear while explaining, “Practice, practice, practice.”

Indeed, Dawn and I had been fucking each other’s brains out in every possible position and combination we could imagine since we were teenagers. We’d certainly gotten a lot of practice with each other over the years.

“Well, we only have one night, so I rather doubt we have time to get in THAT much practice.” Candy Carter sighed a little mournfully, her blue eyes dimming just a bit, as she set her cheeks down on her propped up hands. With her dark hair cut short in an A-line bob, she looked adorably cute, as if she hadn’t aged a day since cheerleading in high school, even though she was now a hot young high school teacher and cheerleading coach herself. I’d barely seen either of my two high school friends over the past six years, and if not for us all coming together to celebrate Bert and Lynne’s wedding, who knows how much longer it might’ve been? “Still, I’m game to make the most of the time we have!”

“I bet I can deep-throat him longer than you,” Heather Wilkinson challenged with a gleam in her bright aqua-blue eyes, similarly belly-down on the bed with her knees bent and her feet elevated in the air, crossed at the ankles, although her much longer raven-black hair made her look distinctly different from her one-year older friend.

“Challenge accepted!” Candy giggled musically as she rolled over onto her back and let her head hang upside-down over the edge, gaping her mouth open invitingly. I shifted over and nudged my swollen purple cockhead between her pouty pink lips.

“Wait-wait-wait! I gotta get my phone to time this!” Heather squealed as she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. I froze and pulled my dickhead back.

“Fuck the motherfucking timer,” Candy cursed. “I need this bad boy in my mouth!” The busty brunette bombshell grabbed my ass and promptly tugged me forward, skewering her own throat in a single lunge.

Dawn laughed, her sky-blue eyes twinkling as she looked up at me. “I knew I made the right choice picking these two to join us tonight. They may not be the bridesmaids I’ve always wanted to seduce, but I doubt we’d have had a better time than this. Candy has such a filthy mouth,” she remarked before leaning over to lick her way up Candy’s upright left tit, moaning as she began to suckle at the puffy pink teat.

As Heather took the hint and started nursing at Candy’s right nipple, I grinned and held Candy’s head while I began to fuck her face, thinking about how the four of us had ended up here tonight. After the dinner reception of Bert and Lynne’s wedding, drinks had flowed freely and the dance floor had opened up. Many of the young ladies in attendance who had remembered our years-past physical liaisons with fond memories had come to flirt with me, but Candy and Heather had made the tactically clever choice of focusing their flirtatious efforts on Dawn instead. Candy remarked that she’d always had a thing for busty blondes, something she and I definitely had in common.

The shuttle ran loops bringing drunken wedding guests back to the hotel. Heather spent the ride in my lap with her tongue down my throat while Dawn and Candy squished into the seat next to me, likewise Frenching like mad. Somehow, I managed to get three tipsy, giggling girls into the elevator and then into the room Dawn and I had booked for the night, and the dresses started coming off immediately. Given how drunk and horny everybody was, I considered it a minor miracle they’d managed to keep their panties on long enough to get to the hotel room and didn’t leave any behind as bonus souvenirs for the wedding cleanup crew.

Dawn and Candy stripped down to their lingerie and then fell onto the bed while battling tongues. Heather pushed me into the desk chair, yanked my slacks down to my ankles, and then impaled her face on my prick. She slipped the straps to her dress while blowing me, and then unclasped her bra a minute later. She enfolded my prick in the valley of her cleavage and fucked me with her tits for just a bit, but after that I growled about how much I wanted to ram my big throbbing dick into her cunt and the lusty, busty California girl eagerly got up, stripped off the rest of her clothing, and then bent over on all fours atop the edge of the bed.

I happily slammed right in.

Heather seemed pretty happy too.

I fucked her hard and I fucked her fast, reaching around to cup her big boobies in my palms and use them as hand-holds to yank her body back to meet my every thrust. The ex-cheerleader (now software engineer) wasn’t quite as skinny as she’d been back in high school, with just a bit more meat on her ass and juicy fat on her tits, and I had tons of fun squeezing her pliant mammaries and banging my pelvic bone off her buoyant butt cheeks.

By then, Dawn and Candy had slowly stripped off each other’s clothing and started tribbing on the bed beside us. I watched my best friend gasp and groan between makeout sessions with the beautiful brunette while the pair of them ground their clits together, legs intertwined in a sinuous horizontal dance of lesbian lust. But after a while, Dawn opened her eyes and glanced back to watch Heather’s face clench and contort from the incredible sensations of my schlong slamming in and out of her sweet snatch. Twisting her upper torso, Dawn reached up to pull Heather’s face down to her own, and she started making out with the other dark-haired high school friend of mine.

Heather jerked when Dawn’s hand also snaked between her legs and started strumming her clit. The raven-haired beauty pulled her mouth off my best friend’s lips to moan, “Fucking hell ... I’m gonna ... AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” Her back arched, her hips shuddered, and suddenly she was wailing out her orgasm.

Meanwhile, Dawn kissed her way down the climaxing girl’s neck and shoulders before fastening her lips around a swollen teat.

Candy still had her legs scissored together with Dawn’s, pawing at the blonde’s slightly larger boobs while watching Heather scream in orgasmic ecstasy. Then, the instant Heather rolled over to one side and collapsed, Candy was more than ready to accept my arrival, flopping onto her back and spreading open both arms and legs invitingly.

“Hey there, big boy,” Candy greeted me warmly as I got into position and nudged my fat mushroom head into her folds.

When my thick dick slid home into her welcoming cunt, she cooed and kissed my neck. Despite the fact that Candy and I hadn’t actually hooked up many times nor had been particularly close in high school, I still felt a comfortable familiarity with her, like slipping into an old sweater. With a smile, I murmured into her ear, “You feel as incredible as I remember.”

“Mmm, you too. I hope I don’t have to wait another five years again to feel this,” she replied affectionately. And then she began rolling her hips in a timeless rhythm to meet my repeated thrusts.

Dawn reversed herself and wound up in a sideways sixty-nine with Heather, who recovered quickly from her climax and started ravenously eating out my best friend. The four of us continued like that until Candy clenched up and came. The way her cunt convulsed around my captured cock, she milked out my first load and I found myself firing great gobs of creamy cum straight into the back of her pulsating pussy.

I didn’t climb off Candy right away. We remained joined together, softly kissing in nostalgic intimacy left over from days long gone while my spunk slowly soaked into the inner walls of her snatch. I found myself thinking of the first time I’d ever had sex with either Candy or Heather (or newly-wedded Lynne, for that matter), in a Big Bear cabin over Winter Break during my high school senior year.

At least, I thought about that right up until Heather popped her head into our field of view, asking with a grin, “Do you two mind hurrying it up a bit? Dawn said she wanted to slurp out the creampie and snowball it back to me!”

Candy and I laughed, and I finally withdrew and rolled out of the way. Sure enough, my blonde best friend quickly stuck her head in-between Candy’s thighs and started hoovering out my load. She then made a big show of slobbering my slick semen all over Heather’s smirking face, and the two of them spent a lot more time making out and giggling than actually snowballing my sperm.

That’s when Dawn decided to revive me for Round 2, and what started out as a regular blowjob turned into an upside-down throat fuck.

“Holy shit,” Candy remarked. “That looks SOOOO fucking hot.”

“She’s still holding it,” Heather added. “How the fuck can she DO that?”

“Practice, practice, practice,” Dawn explained. And a couple of minutes later, I started to fuck Candy’s face.

We never did figure out whether Heather could hold a deep-throat in that position longer than Candy. Once we got going, neither girl seemed to really care. Heather got herself into position right next to Candy, head hanging upside-down over the edge of the mattress. After fucking Candy’s face for a few minutes, I pulled out and started making Heather make “glug, glug” sounds instead. Meanwhile, Candy and Dawn turned to each other and resumed Sapphically sucking each other’s faces. And we continued like that for several minutes, me switching back and forth fucking one upside-down face after another. Dawn even got up and went to the other side so she could make out with Heather instead while I grabbed Candy’s tits and tried to find out how long she could hold her breath.

Eventually, though, the girls wanted to get fucked again. Heather rolled herself onto her back and parked her pussy at the edge of the bed so I could hook her legs over my shoulders and start pounding away at her. Candy lined herself up right next to Heather, and for a moment my eyes met Dawn’s in an unspoken question.

But my best friend declined the invitation to join them, her silent words in my mind telling me I fucked her plenty often enough. Tonight she was happy to let me focus on my horny high school friends, so focus on them I did. The three of us went through a variety of position changes, and in the end the two brunettes sixty-nined with Heather on the bottom. She got to have the screaming mutual orgasm, howling her ecstasy into Candy’s cunt with her legs wrapped around my waist, tugging me tight while her spasming snatch sucked out my spunk. I twitched and grunted and filled her up, groaning in exquisite relief after I finished sperming her sodden pussy. And then I backed away to watch Candy duck her head down between her friend’s thighs and audibly slurp out my spending.

Only after every drop was gone did Candy finally roll off of Heather’s body, the pair of them panting in the aftermath. I’d cuddled myself behind Dawn in something of a spoon position, although I’d propped myself up on my left elbow so I could gaze adoringly into her eyes and exchange little cute smooches.

Candy giggled and shook her head. “Are you two SURE you’re not together?”

Dawn and I exchanged a knowing glance and smiled before Dawn replied, “Yes, we’re sure.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.