An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 13: Hong Kong

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Hong Kong - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2008 --

“You’re daydreaming again.”

June didn’t immediately respond to my comment. Her head remained in a fixed position, her entire body as still as a department store mannequin.

I rolled my chair over, but just before I kicked hers, without turning around she stated in a monotone voice, “I am NOT daydreaming.”

I immediately froze, my foot a few inches away from her chair, and then set it back down on the floor. “You’re not working, either.”

“You have no idea whether or not I’m working,” she grumped without looking back at me. “For all you know, I could be concentrated on my analysis and you just ruined my train of thought.”

“No, I can tell,” I contradicted. “When you’re thinking about the project, you bite your lower lip a lot when something doesn’t quite add up, or you nod your head slowly when you know you’re on the right track, and you audibly sigh in frustration when you’re not. When you get all stiff like this, you’re clearly trying to bottle up your thoughts and emotions, which leads me to believe you’re thinking about Eve again.”

June’s shoulders slumped as she let out a long exhalation, and only then did she rotate her chair around to face me with a glum look on her face.

“C’mon, it’s been a week already since we visited Brandi. You’ve had plenty of time to weigh her feedback and your own thoughts on the matter. A week ago you seemed all excited and ready to seduce her. The next morning you woke up with cold feet over not knowing how to start. But hasn’t it been enough time to figure out how you want to approach her? Or at the very least come to a decision one way or the other?”

Shaking her head slowly, June closed her eyes, planted her elbow on her armrest, and set her forehead down on her open palm. Exhaling slowly, she replied simply, “No.”

“You don’t have a moral conflict with sibling-incest.”

“No.”

“You understand and accept that if you go this route you’ll have to keep it a secret from the world at large.”

“Yes.”

“You’ve confirmed to your satisfaction that Eve’s curious about and would welcome having sex with you.”

“Yes.”

I paused and gave her a look. “I fail to see why you’re still hung up on this.”

“It’s not that simple.”

I chuckled. “Your line is: ‘It’s complicated.’”

June rolled her eyes and half-rotated her chair away from me.

“You’re too stressed out to think straight right now. Maybe a brainstorming session?”

“No, no...” June waved me off.

“You’ll feel better afterwards.”

June arched an eyebrow at me and stated matter-of-factly, “If you need a brainstorming session, I’ll bend over and let you plug it into me.”

“How irresistibly sexy,” I drawled with obvious sarcasm.

“I was being serious.”

I shook my head. “I get laid plenty enough that I don’t need a pity fuck. Especially when you’re not even remotely horny.”

“No, seriously.” June sat up and cocked her head to the side. With unmasked sincerity, she explained, “You’re always so supportive of me, always trying to help, always looking out for my best interests. Even now you’re doing what you can to talk to me and help me sort this out. You protect me from the world and I can’t imagine a life without you looking after me.”

I furrowed my eyebrows. “It’s not like I want to look after you forever. I’m sure you’d do perfectly fine on your own.”

IF I get to that point, it will be because of what you’ve shown me.”

“I think Kim deserves more credit than me.”

June shook her head. “Kim has been wonderful, and I’m quite grateful to her as well. But you have been the driving force in my ... growth ... I owe you so much and yet I feel like I offer you so little in return. What you receive back from me isn’t remotely sufficient to what you give.”

I blinked and frowned. “Our relationship isn’t a pair of accounting columns that need to be balanced. You certainly do more of the grunt work for our job than I do.”

June shook her head. “Our project partnership is balanced. I may do more of the ‘grunt work’ because I’m simply faster than you, but you take on the lion’s share of the technical writing and presentation. Our interpersonal life, on the other hand--”

“I’m perfectly happy with the state of our interpersonal life,” I cut her off. “I rather enjoy looking after you. Call it my big brother personality.”

June’s eyes flashed. “I do like the thought of you as my big brother,” she purred.

I chuckled. “Reminds me of when Rania said I was super-protective of you.”

June sighed. “You may feel our relationship is fine the way it is, but I still feel like I don’t contribute to you in equal measure for what you provide me. So I’m totally serious. If you’re ever horny and just need to plug yourself into me to feel better, I’d be happy to do that for you. Just say the word.”

I held a hand up to forestall that line of thinking. “While I appreciate the offer, that’s never happening. I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it, alright?”

June waggled her head. “I suppose that makes sense.”

“You got me off-topic. We were supposed to be discussing you and Eve.”

June shook her head. “That’s not happening either, not yet at least. Getting off-topic cleared my head up enough for me to make that decision. There’s just too much going on right now. We’ve only got two days left to wrap up 4D. And as much as I might want to give in to my naughty urge to have illicit, incestuous sex with my little sister, now’s not the time. Maybe after I get back from Hong Kong and Eve and I go home for Thanksgiving, we can sit down and talk about this stuff together. We can figure it out then.”

I arched an eyebrow. “So your first time with her maybe won’t include me?”

June smirked. “Would you be disappointed? I still haven’t made up my mind if I want to LET you have my little sister.”

“Well you WERE just saying our relationship isn’t balanced and--”

“BEN!” June exclaimed. “My little sister is NOT a commodity to be--”

“Relax, relax, I was joking,” I cut her off with a laugh.

“No you weren’t.”

“I admittedly think Eve is super-hot and sexy and the thought of having you both together at the same time is a fantasy I’ve harbored for a while now,” I explained. “But no, I never meant to actually suggest you trade me your little sister as a way of balancing the books.”

June pursed her lips. “Well letting you tap her virgin asshole would carry great value, wouldn’t it? Go a long way towards making up the debt I owe you.”

I arched an eyebrow. “Didn’t you just say your little sister is not a commodity to be--”

“Relax, relax, I was joking,” June cut me off, laughing all the while.

I narrowed my eyes but held off from saying, ‘No you weren’t.’

June took a deep breath and stated seriously, “I don’t know when ... or if ... Eve and I might take that next step. While I don’t have any further moral conflicts about it, and I know there’s interest on both sides, I’m still not convinced it’s the right thing to do for our relationship with each other. We’re NOT friends. Sex changes people, and I can’t be sure sex would change us for the better. Regardless, there’s no way we’re having sex with each other in our parents’ house, so you don’t have to worry about us hooking up while you’re gone.”

“The only thing I’m worried about in this situation is your emotional wellbeing.”

“Thank you for that. But right now, to maintain my emotional wellbeing all I really want is to get through 4D in one piece. I can’t focus on anything else but the project, not even Eve. It’s just ... It’s too much, you know? I don’t like admitting I can’t handle something, but I can’t handle it. This thing with Eve ... I’ve got to put her aside for now. I’ve got to put my issues with her on hold, at least until we’re done with 4D.”

“That makes sense.”

June nodded and gave me a weary smile. “In the meantime, you’ll have to settle for me fucking Eden as a proxy and then having us together every other night the way we’ve been doing. It’s been quite the stress relief, and she’s delicious.”

I chuckled, thinking of how last night we’d reenacted me blasting Eden’s butthole with another boatload of forbidden brother baby batter so June could slurp out the creampie and snowball it back to her ‘Mei Mei’. The three of us had hooked up like that three times already in the past week. And while staring off into space reliving some of the highlights, I started getting hard in my slacks.

“Hey Ben?”

I refocused my eyes to find that June was panting softly as she stared down at my bulge, and I asked distractedly, “Hmm?”

“Lock the door and close the blinds. I changed my mind about the brainstorming session.”


Dawn picked up on the second ring. “Babe, seriously. It’s almost TEN o’clock. Are you just now heading home? BJ went to sleep hours ago. Maybe you should just sleep at the office.”

“Maybe you should start sleeping at my place!” a familiar voice called from the background.

“Was that Adrienne?” I asked.

“Yep. She’s hanging out with us girls tonight, although I’m sure she would’ve rather spent the last couple of hours in your bedroom.”

“She’s totally right!” Adrienne hollered dimly.

“I’m a little surprised YOU haven’t spent the last couple of hours with her in your bedroom.”

“Who says I didn’t? Those massive, luscious melons of hers really are so irresistible,” Dawn giggled. The sound of multiple girls’ laughter rang in the background.

“You girls are drinking again.”

“When do we not? It’s just a little wine.”

“Well I’m glad ONE of us is having a good time.”

“Aww, poor baby. At least 4D is almost over, right?”

“Almost.”

“Just think: A week from today the six of us will be together in Bora Bora making all your stress melt away.”

I frowned. “Six?”

“Did I say six? Sorry, lost my head there for a moment. Started fantasizing about bringing Summer along with us. I’m pretty sure Adrienne wouldn’t mind. Said she’s been dying to get into that girl’s panties since high school.”

I sighed. “We’ve been over this. And I’m still not sure how your math adds up.”

“You shoulda been here, babe. You, me, Adrienne, Summer ... crawling all over each other’s body shoving nipples into your mouth and parking your prick between our supple breasts. Instead it was just the three of us ... and it was spectacular.”

I rolled my eyes. “Okay I think the whole ‘spectacular’ tease is officially overdone. And didn’t you say you had a project meeting?”

“Okay, okay you caught me. We didn’t actually do anything like that tonight,” Dawn admitted. “Honestly, Adrienne would rather not have a lesbian hookup without Sasha.”

“Didn’t you just say Adrienne had been dying to get into Summer’s panties since high school?”

“I dunno, don’t ask me. It’s sweet, really, when you think about it. But that doesn’t hold true for her and you.”

“Seriously, I am TIRED.”

“Aww, you can’t hold out on Adrienne again. She needs this, babe. She needs you. She said you haven’t had a nooner for weeks already.”

I sighed. “We’ve been busy at work.”

“I get it. She gets it. Hence the reason she’s come over here. Don’t let her down.”

“Don’t let me down, Tiger!” Adrienne hollered in the background.

“Alright, alright. I’m coming home.”

“See you soon.”


“He’s here!” Adrienne’s voice cheered even before I got the door all the way open. I smiled wearily, turned my head towards the sound of my ex-fiancée’s voice...

... and abruptly stopped in my tracks.

June actually bumped into me from behind, I’d stopped so abruptly. I got jerked forward a little off-balance, which re-started my stalled motor and I walked into the room the rest of the way. Adrienne, Dawn, and even Kim all snickered from their spots on the couch and armchair, but my eyes were riveted to the fourth woman in the room.

More specifically, I was riveted to her luscious, luxurious, copper-red hair.

“I think he likes it,” Adrienne drawled a little drunkenly.

“He did say it had been a while since he had a really hot redhead,” Dawn added.

“Poor Kenzie,” Adrienne sighed. “I never meant to scare her off.”

No, Kenzie hadn’t returned. The redhead in question turned in her seat and stood up straight. She cocked one hip out to the side and put a hand on it like a fashion model posing at the end of the runway. She wore dark wash denim jeans so tight they must’ve been spray-painted on and a white button-down blouse only buttoned halfway up. She also wore a white tank top beneath the blouse, so her incredible cleavage was merely enticing instead of obscene. But overall the monochromatic nature of her outfit only drew my attention even more to her eye-catching hair.

“Hey, Ben. It’s been a while.” Summer beamed at me, her royal-blue eyes sparkling.

“Yeah, I haven’t seen you around here much lately.”

Summer laughed musically. “I’ve been here a half-dozen times in the last couple of weeks. You’ve been at work until late at night.”

“This is true,” I admitted before complimenting, “Wow, you look amazing. Love the hair. I’m guessing this is new?”

“Yep. Dawn and I went to the salon this afternoon together,” she replied.

“He didn’t even notice mine,” Dawn drawled.

I blinked and shot my gaze over to my best friend. At first glance, Dawn looked the way she always did: the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. Only after I stopped to scrutinize her appearance did I finally notice she had several purple streaks in her hair, subtly blended in beneath the top layer and only from about the midpoint downward, and yet quite obvious now that I looked at her. I had no idea how I’d missed the new color on the first pass, except to say that Summer’s all-over red locks had grabbed my immediate attention.

Raising one finger and gesturing, I recalled, “You said Zoey, from Morris Camp, had a purple streak in her hair.”

Dawn grinned. “Yeah, I texted her a photo immediately after we were done. She called me a copycat. Although Zoey just had one big streak and I went with this blended look that the stylist recommended.”

“It’s really cute.”

Dawn shrugged. “It’s different. Just a whim. Summer was getting hers done, there was an open chair, and I got talked into it. Didn’t want to go with a full dye all over, but I can have fun with this until it grows out.”

“In any case, Dawn and I were just leaving,” Summer told me with a smile. “We’ll let you and Adrienne catch up.”

Dawn wobbled to her feet, clearly still tipsy. She first toddled over to me, wrapped me up in a fierce hug, and smashed her lips against mine. Her tongue immediately came out to play, giving me a wet, sloppy kiss that tasted quite strongly of red wine until she finally broke for air.

“Hmm...” she sighed dreamily, eyes a little dazed. “Good night, babe.”

I chuckled and arched an eyebrow at Summer. “You’ll make sure she gets back in one piece?”

Summer smiled. “I stopped drinking a while ago. I’m driving her home.”

“Mmm, and then she’s gonna take me into my bedroom peel my clothes off and cram a Ben Junior up my cunt while whispering dirty thoughts about it being the real you,” Dawn added with a giggle. “Sure you don’t wanna join us? Get that smokin’ hot redhead you’ve been wanting for a while?”

Dawn,” I warned and glanced at Summer, who blushed almost as red as her new hair color while staring at her feet.

My tipsy best friend screwed up her face and narrowed her eyes. “You know: it’s kinda not fair. You throw up the smokescreen about being stretched thin as an excuse to not give that beautiful young woman the time of day and then turn around and dive headfirst into a pack of Tri-Delts every weekend.”

I sighed and stared her down. “You really think I’m gonna abandon Adrienne tonight?”

Dawn’s grin widened. “Whoever said we wouldn’t bring Adrienne too?”

I sighed again. “You’re drunk.”

“Not drunk. Just tipsy enough to be horny,” Dawn giggled.

“You’re always horny.”

“Very true. But you’re dodging the question again. Fine, you’re staying in with Adrienne tonight. But what about AFTER tonight, hmm? You know she still wants you. We fantasize together about you all the time.”

I glanced back at the redhead, who was again scrutinizing her feet. “Can we not talk about Summer as if she wasn’t standing right next to us?”

“You’re dodging the question again.”

“Dawn, this isn’t happening. And quite frankly, I think you’re being selfish again trying to pressure me into doing this so YOU can get the wicked hot threesome you’ve always wanted.”

Dawn deflated, but she remained hanging onto me with her arms around my neck. “I’m sorry,” she stated sincerely. “You’re right, you’re right.”

Without releasing Dawn, I turned to Summer and sighed, stating, “I haven’t been fair to you. I apologize for that.”

Summer frowned. “There’s nothing to apologize for. You’re not into me like that; I get it. That’s why I’ve been careful to respect your boundaries and not try to change your mind. It’s not the first time I’ve crushed on a guy only to find he didn’t feel the same way about me.”

She had such a tone of utter rejection and resignation in her voice that I immediately felt the impulse to hold her and reassure her. But I kept my arms around Dawn and said, “Look. Right now is not the best time for me. I’m coming home this late because of the project and there are still a million things to get finished before June and I fly off to Hong Kong. But after that--”

“After that we’re all going to Bora Bora together,” Dawn giggled.

After we get back from Bora Bora, I’ll make time for us to sit down and talk, alright? You deserve that much.”

Summer brightened a little. “Really?”

“I’m serious, though. Just a chance to talk.”

“I get it. Just talk.”

I held up a finger. “No starting a makeout session and then falling into the Bay.”

Summer laughed. “I promise. And looking forward to it.”

“AFTER Bora Bora.”

“That’s fine.”

Dawn nuzzled my cheek, panting softly, as she murmured, “I still don’t see why we can’t just have all four of us go up to your bedroom together right now.”

I turned to look back at my best friend. “Good night, Dawn,” I stated with finality.

“Your loss, although I’m gonna enjoy this.” Dawn winked at me. “You forget it’s been just as long for ME since I had a smokin’ hot redhead.”

I glanced at Summer, who gave me a smile and a shrug, before returning my attention to my best friend.

“Well then I’ll just say, ‘Have fun tonight’.” I pecked Dawn’s forehead and added, “Love you.”

“Mmm...” Dawn swooned happily. “I love you too.” And then she smashed her lips against mine again.

Two minutes later, Summer and Dawn finally headed out the door. Kim and June were seated at the dining table talking about something or other, and I glanced around the living room to unexpectedly find myself alone.

But then I spotted Adrienne seated on the fourth step of the stairs, reclining back with her elbows two steps behind her. “Hey, Tiger...” she sighed as wearily as I felt.

I frowned at the tone in her voice, which was a far cry from the giddy playfulness I’d heard in the background on the phone. “Is everything alright?”

Adrienne smiled, but there was a sadness to her expression and her gaze drifted away from me for a moment. She took a deep breath, refocused herself, and looked up at me, this time with a fresher smile. “Take me to bed, make me feel better, and then we can talk, please?”

I looked at her curiously, obviously wanting to know more. I could see the strain in her eyes and read the tension in her shoulders. Clearly, Adrienne was in some kind of emotional turmoil right now. But she’d asked me plainly if I could make her feel better first, and we both knew I was perfectly good at doing that. My curiosity could wait. My Adrienne needed me to take care of her first. So with a warm smile, I reached down to her with one hand.

“I’ll do anything for you,” I said sincerely. “Anytime. Anywhere. Forever and Always.”

“I love you, Ben,” she said softly, very softly, her gaze briefly going to my lips as she furrowed her eyebrows. I blinked in surprise at her use of my real name.

But a moment later, she smiled up at me again and took my hand, finishing, “Take me to bed, Tiger. Make me scream.”


I did make Adrienne scream. Four times.

The first was a rare orally-induced orgasm with her legs thrown over my shoulders. Out of the past five hundred lovers the world-famous supermodel had added to her ‘list’, I knew that four hundred and ninety-nine of them had been female. Finding someone to eat her out had never been difficult for the world-famous supermodel, but still I was happy for the rare opportunity to remind her that even though her one and only male lover (me) didn’t go down on her that often anymore, it wasn’t for lack of capability.

The second and third came in a doggy-style position, the busty blonde bisexual babe bent over the side of my bed with me bashing my pelvis against her bubble butt from behind. Her second came with me reaching around with my left hand to grab onto one of her massive swaying breasts and reaching around with my right hand to strum her clit like it was my personal musical instrument. Her third came with me reddening both asscheeks with a series of slaps. My favorites were the drummer “flams” to accent my rhythmically pounding thrusts.

Her fourth came simultaneously with mine. We were missionary-style now, Adrienne’s long legs crossed behind my lower back as she held my shoulders and cooed up at me, a blissfully relaxed expression on her face. My lusty lover whimpered and moaned as we charged up the final peak together, her body a rollicking and rolling vessel of pleasure sailing the springy seas of my mattress. And as she clenched up and contracted around my cock while crying out her complete contentment, I thrust forward a final time, closing my eyes and bowing my head as I grunted out my orgasm, feeling the delight of a quart of spunk flowing out of me and into my lover’s suddenly spasming snatch.

My pelvis pivoted forward, with my knees as fulcrums so that my feet came off the bed, and all of my weight and energy being put into that final deep thrust. I kept my cock buried at full depth down the gorgeous blonde’s vaginal canal, straining with my back and leg muscles while I spat out glob after glob of boiling cum into the deepest recesses of the most desirable pussy in the world.

“Ohhh ... migawwwddd...” Adrienne groaned as she returned to Earth from her orgasmic orbit.

“Nnnngggghhhh,” I groaned at the same time, my arms buckling and my chest collapsing straight down onto my lover’s big pillowy tits.

“Thanks, Tiger,” Adrienne sighed as she cradled the back of my head and stroked my hair absentmindedly. “I really needed that.”

“When you’re ready,” I half-mumbled into the pillow beneath her head, “I’d like to know why.”

Adrienne chuckled lightly and sighed. She wasn’t ready just yet, and merely held me in silence, enjoying the afterglow.

But eventually, she spoke. “Do you realize how long it’s been since we made love?”

I blinked and thought about it. “Uhhh...”

“More than three weeks.”

I frowned. “No it hasn’t.”

“Tuesday, October 28th. That’s the last time you came over for a nooner.”

My frown deepened. “The Tri-Delts--”

“Halloween, I gave you a blowjob but you never put it in me.”

“I wasn’t talking about Halloween. I meant to say that we just visited the Tri-Delts Saturday night. I KNOW you sat down on me during that bit when the girls wanted to blindfold me on the bed and see if I could tell who was riding me.”

“Yes, I sat down on you for a few minutes. But no, I don’t consider that ‘making love’. Do you?”

“Fair enough. But other than that, we still had ... Uhhh ... We still...”

While I screwed up my face and thought about it, Adrienne was already explaining, “The thing with Taylor and JJ happened on November 2nd so I was in New York all that week and then skipped the next Tri-Delt hookup immediately afterward. You came over for brunch but I still wasn’t in the mood. I then spent the following week super-busy catching up my rescheduled shoots and never texted for you to come over. This past week you’ve been super-busy with 4D and turned me down the two times I texted you. And now, here we are. So yeah...” Adrienne paused to quite deliberately squeeze her pussy around my penetrating prick before giving me a shrug and a smile while repeating, “Three fucking weeks, Tiger. Good freaking heavens I can’t remember the last time we went that long of a dry spell. I REALLY needed that.”

“Happy to oblige, ma’am. And I’m very, very sorry for making you wait this long.”

“Make sure it never happens again. For the rest of our lives.”

I chuckled, thinking of how much fun it would be to actually spend the rest of our lives – into old age - never letting Adrienne go three weeks without a proper shagging. Even if I never married and got the family I’d always dreamed of, that would still be a life well worth living. So I pulled my head up, pecked her lips, and murmured with a smile, “I solemnly swear.”

Adrienne held my head and gave me another nuclear kiss.

But eventually our ardor cooled, as did our bodies, so I slowly withdrew my spent cock and then rolled off her. Adrienne immediately slipped a hand between her thighs, dug into her saturated snatch with two fingers, and popped the sperm-soaked digits into her mouth, humming happily.

But only for a moment. I’d been watching the way the taste of my cum put a smile on Adrienne’s gorgeous face, so I witnessed the exact moment the light in her eyes began to fade and her smile began to fall. I frowned myself and asked, “What’s wrong?”

Adrienne shrugged and muttered, “This is usually the part where Sasha slurps out your spunk and snowballs it back to me.”

“When she’s here, sure. But it’s not like you and I don’t know how to have a one-on-one together.”

“Lunchtime nooners when she can’t get away from the office, sure. I don’t expect her to be with us for those.”

“But you expected her to be with us tonight?”

“No ... I mean ... Well, she could have been with us tonight.”

“Where is she right now?”

“At the Tri-Delt house.”

“What?”

“It’s fine. She’s enjoying herself. I told her to go enjoy herself. Nora’s an old friend from the TDW days and they’ve been getting along great. Nothing romantic or anything, just ... They’re buddies and she’s a little nostalgic for the good ol’ days being a college student and ... And you know how Sasha needs to feel like she’s young and having fun ... It’s fine.”

I blinked and took a deep breath before beginning by rote, “I’ve never liked this word ‘fine’. It always seems like a word to--”

“Yeah-yeah-yeah,” Adrienne cut me off. “It’s not the sex that bothers me.”

“But you’re clearly bothered.”

“No I’m not. Yes I am. I...” Her voice trailed off.

“If you’re not a hundred-percent okay with Sasha visiting the Tri-Delt house without you, she needs to know that. Believe me, I know how much it can cost you when you try and convince yourself you’re okay with something when you really aren’t.”

“This is nothing new. I’m dreaming of Happily Ever After and she’s not ready for that yet. We’re on different timelines but that doesn’t mean we’re incompatible or anything. I know she loves me. She’s just not ready to settle down and I’ve told her I can accept that so long as she’s committed to this relationship, which she’s assured me she is. I just need to wait, that’s all. In the meantime, I get to be here with you after a long dry spell. Everybody wins. I really did miss you, Tiger.”

“Apparently Sasha didn’t.”

Adrienne snorted. “Sasha would’ve been here, but we had no idea what time you’d get home. She opted for the sure thing with Nora and the gang.”

“Makes sense, actually, given how unavailable I’ve been this week.”

“So I meant it when I said it was fine that she’s not here with us. Do I wish she was here slurping out your creampie? Of course. But I’m not like ... upset about it or anything.”

“Alright. If you say so.”

“And it’s not like we won’t all be together soon. Bora Bora is next week and she’ll get all kinds of opportunities to slurp out creampies, right?”

“Right,” I agreed.

Adrienne shrugged. “Seven days. We just gotta make it through seven more days of ... life ... and then it’s vacation time, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.