An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 11: Master

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Master - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2008 --

“So after all that talk about how you’re soooo stretched thin and miming the tape recorder and rattling off the litany of names ... you decided to start consistently hooking up with even MORE girls than before?” Dawn scoffed, rolled her eyes, and shook her head. “So instead of managing seven intimate relationships, you now have to manage what, thirty?”

“It’s not thirty,” I argued. “The Halloween Party was over a week ago and I’m not forming those kinds of relationships with the pledges.”

“Fifteen? How many Tri-Delts are you gonna consistently hook up with now?”

I shrugged. “Last night was only four ... no five: Kirstie, the Schenkes, and Nora ... and then Whitney drove up special for last night.”

“PLUS Sasha. That’s six.”

“Sasha doesn’t count. And Whitney’s never gonna be regular.”

“Even if we’re only counting four of the Tri-Delts, adding the original seven means you’re still managing eleven relationships.”

I rubbed my forehead. “The Tri-Delts are casual.”

“The Tri-Delts are only going to spread you even thinner, and I’ve got a feeling it’s not going to stop at four.”

I shrugged and jerked a thumb at the beautiful brunette sitting on my left side around the dining table in Adrienne and Sasha’s apartment. With Kim and BJ in Sunnyvale at her dad’s place and June at home for the weekend, per usual, Dawn and I had come here to meet the girls for brunch. “Blame her.”

Sasha sat up, looking surprised. “What?”

I glanced at her. “You’re the one who got all hyped up to go to the Tri-Delt Halloween Party a week ago.”

“How did you even get invited to the party in the first place?” Sasha retorted. “You were fucking the Schenke Twins and Kirstie for weeks before the party.”

“Yeah, well those were just occasional hookups. Less than once a week, and just the three of them. I wasn’t even going to go to the party, but you insisted we had to go.”

“Well if we’re assigning blame, I say it’s her fault.” Sasha gestured firmly with her index finger at the busty blonde bombshell on her left.

Seated directly across from me, Adrienne was lost in thought. She’d just flown back Friday from New York after attending the funeral of John Kwong’s and Taylor’s only son and had been in a bit of a daze ever since, including skipping last night’s Tri-Delt adventure. But she caught Sasha’s comment and glanced up with a frown. “How is this MY fault?”

“You were the one who made the escalating pledge bounties on Ben,” Sasha pointed out. “I’m not complaining about how things turned out – not in the slightest. But none of this happens if Miss I’m-So-Famous-And-Popular-Everybody-Gives-Me-What-I-Want-Even-Tri-Delt-Royalty doesn’t say she wants to see all twenty-something pledges lined up in a room just waiting their turn to try and deep-throat Ben’s dick.”

Dawn snorted. “She has a point.”

Sasha nodded. “Of course I do.”

Adrienne frowned at her girlfriend. “I set all that up for YOU. (A) You WANTED to do the strip-tease dance. And (B) How often have you complained about not getting to voyeuristically watch Ben destroying a whole bunch of pretty little things?”

Sasha giggled. “A lot. And you made it all happen. And it was amazing and I love you for it!” Still grinning, she leaned forward across the corner of the table. Adrienne grinned as well and leaned in to meet her, the pair of girlfriends snogging wetly beside us.

I smirked and shot a glance at Dawn, silently thinking, That looks like fun.

Dawn rolled her eyes and silently thought back, Like you haven’t kissed an average of six girls a night for the past week and a half.

I pouted, made BJ’s fish lips, and silently replied, Not nearly enough with you.

Dawn chuckled, nodded, and leaned forward across our corner of the table. We didn’t start a makeout session or anything, just a quick smooch. Adrienne and Sasha were still going at it when we pulled apart, and I finally sighed and cleared my throat. “Ahem.”

Sasha and Adrienne finally separated, blushing just a bit.

I chuckled and said, “Everybody seems happy. Sasha gets to ‘party’ and get her voyeuristic thrill while Adrienne feels more chill and relaxed visiting the Tri-Delts compared to a models’ party. I’ve enjoyed reconnecting with old friends--”

“And fucking their brains out,” Adrienne muttered with a smirk.

“And fucking their brains out, yes,” I admitted with a smile. “And in my defense, fucking their brains out WITH Adrienne and Sasha qualify as relationship maintenance with Adrienne and Sasha, right?”

The two girlfriends both giggled. Sasha replied, “Works for us.”

I gestured at Dawn as if to say, There you have it.

Dawn glanced around all three of us, asking, “So is this gonna be a new part of Ben’s routine? Saturday nights at the Tri-Delt house with the two of you? Friday basketball with the twins. Kim Mondays. With how often Eden’s been spending the night with him lately, I think I’m gonna need a color-coded block schedule of Ben’s calendar I can put on our refrigerator and start sending him meeting invites to book some Dawn time in there somewhere.” Her words were light but there was a bit of resignation in her voice.

Sasha suddenly looked concerned. “You don’t mind, do you? I mean, Saturday nights used to be Dawn nights.”

Dawn waved her off. “I still visit him throughout the week. I was joking about the meeting invites, and I’m plenty satisfied, if that’s what you’re worried about.”

Adrienne sat up straight. “You could always come with us on Saturdays. I seem to remember you guys saying Nora was the one who got the bounty on Dawn when she came to a party.”

Dawn chuckled and smiled. “That was a great night.”

“That’s actually a really good idea,” I commented before glancing at Dawn. “Do you wanna come next Saturday?”

But Dawn was non-committal. “Maybe. Hooking up with Nora again definitely appeals. But Summer and I went into The City last night and had a blast together, and we were thinking we’d do the same next weekend.”

I frowned. “You didn’t tell me that.”

Dawn shrugged. “Well I was going to tell you this morning, but the three of you led with last night’s Tri-Delt adventure. Anyway, Summer told me there was another place she wanted to take me to next Saturday.”

“Ooh-la-la,” Sasha teased. “Sounds like things are getting serious between you two.”

Dawn waved her off. “We’re just friends. She’s great to hang out with, and we both love fucking each other, but at the end of the day, when it comes to falling in love we’re both straight.”

“Too bad,” I sighed.

Dawn rolled her eyes. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you? All of the women in your life conveniently finding romantic love with other women so they can remain an intimate part of your life without coming into conflict with each other? A bunch more Adrienne/Sasha pairings swearing faithfulness to only Ben-dick?”

“That’s called a ‘coma dream’,” Sasha drawled with a smirk. All three girls laughed while I sat back and sighed.

Adrienne looked thoughtful. “So you and me, Dawn and Summer ... uhhh ... Kim and June, right? ... And that would leave Ben to marry ... Kirstie? Nora?”

Sasha mused on that and grinned at me. “Cutie versus Angel-face? They’re both clearly interested in becoming more than just fuck-buddies with you. Although both of them do feel a bit out of left field for becoming your wife.”

Dawn glanced down at the table. “DJ could always come back.”

Adrienne frowned. “I’d love it, but don’t tease me.”

“DJ got off the hamster wheel,” I muttered with a sigh.

“You kinda pushed her off the hamster wheel,” Dawn contradicted.

“She’s not coming back,” I insisted.

“Too bad,” Adrienne sighed. “I really do think DJ would’ve made you very happy.”

“That bridge is burned.”

“Never say never.” Dawn sighed, “When all is said and done, I’d like my little sister to find her happiness, you know?”

“You’d really have DJ marry him instead of you?” Sasha queried quietly.

Dawn waved her off. “Ben and I are serious about staying best friends and not getting involved like that again.”

Adrienne frowned. “Still think that’s a waste and a mistake. You two are great together. I told you back in college I could only let him go because I knew you’d take care of him. And the silver lining in the end of our engagement was Ben finding a happy equilibrium again with you.”

Dawn shrugged. “I’ll always take care of him. I just won’t marry him.”

Sasha perked up. “How about Dayna?”

Dawn shook her head. “She and Ben have never been like that.”

“Not yet or not capable?”

Dawn and I shared a look and I started shaking my head before replying, “Dayna’s a sweetheart but ... no.”

Dawn smirked. “Summer?”

I just rolled my eyes.

She arched an eyebrow. “Any other old flames from high school?”

Adrienne mused. “Megan ... Oooh, Cassidy ... Candy, Heather, Mizu, Helene ... Allie Sanders hasn’t gotten married yet, has she?”

“We’re not doing this,” I muttered.

“Jamie, Jocelyn, Lakhi, Tonya ... Andie could always come back from Miami...” Sasha started listing before turning to Adrienne. “Hey, where did Peyton go off to?”

“New York,” Adrienne confirmed before brightening. “Oooh, Rania...”

She’d said the name like it was a song. I groaned. “Why are we all talking about my potential wives now?”

“Because we all love you,” Dawn stated firmly.

“And I think all three of us feel a little guilty,” Sasha added with a wince, “about not being able to fulfill that role for you ourselves.”

I waved her off. “I’m content with the state of my relationships with all three of you. We’re here now, aren’t we? Having a pleasant brunch? Or at least we were until you all got hung up on this subject again.”

“Be that as it may...” Adrienne began before leaning forward and bracing her elbows on the table. She then set her chin down atop her folded hands and finished, “We’re ALL quite invested in figuring out WHO you’re gonna marry someday.”

“Who said I need to get married?”

“You did. Like ... a zillion times.” Adrienne glanced around at all of us. “We’ve all always known your dream is to get married, have a bunch of kids, and have the kind of life your parents have.”

I shrugged. “I also used to want to be a firefighter. People grow up.”

Adrienne leveled her gaze at me, waited in silence for an extra five seconds while staring me down, and only then finally said, “This isn’t some childhood fantasy easily dismissed; this is important to you. You can’t lie to me, Tiger. You want to know what face is going to be on the pillow next to you when you’re gray and old. You want to know the name you’re filling out on your emergency contact forms. We’ve been over this.”

I sighed. “I’ve got years before I’m gray and old. Kim’s actually the name on my emergency contact forms at the moment and vice versa – mostly because we’re always filling out medical forms for BJ – and that works for now. I’m twenty-four, not forty-four. I’ve got time to figure this out.”

“He’s talking sense,” Sasha muttered.

“Not now,” Adrienne sighed.

Dawn and I shared a quick look.

“I’m not trying to rush you,” Adrienne continued. “Good lord, how fucking ironic would it be if -I- of all people tried to rush you into a commitment. So don’t get me wrong, I don’t need to see you engaged to someone else anytime soon.”

“Then what DO you need?”

“I need you to be happy, Tiger.”

“I AM happy. Sasha and I just rolled off of five wicked hot Tri-Delts last night.”

“Sex alone doesn’t make you happy.”

“Doesn’t really hurt, though.” I sighed. “Look, I’ve heard everything you all have said about me living my life in fear of losing the relationships I have. I’ve admitted to you – and to myself – that a part of me was holding back from even considering love because I was still clinging to you. But I’m moving past both of those things now, okay? I’m choosing to have faith in the foundations of the relationships we’ve built. The three of us are all here together, right? Dawn and I don’t spend nearly as much time together as we used to, but that’s okay. We both love each other and know with absolute certainty that we’ll be there for each other when needed. She’s spending more time with Summer and I’m glad she has a new ‘constant’, as it were, and I don’t feel like our relationship has suffered at all for it. If she does start feeling neglected, she’ll let me know and we can work through that together. Open communication, right?”

That last question was for Sasha, and she smiled at me in response.

“As for the two of you, I’m sorry if it ever felt like I was trying to steal Adrienne away from you. That wasn’t my intent.”

“I know it wasn’t,” Sasha confirmed with a nod. “You were just ... scared. Hence our concern for you.”

“But I’m moving past that. I value your happiness as much as you value mine, and I’ll continue to do whatever I can to support your relationship together. As it turned out, quality Adrienne and Sasha time equals having fun with the Tri-Delts, at least for now.”

“Works for me,” Sasha said brightly.

“Works for me too,” I agreed. Turning to face Adrienne, I continued, “Stressing out about spreading myself too thin put the burden of maintaining these relationships entirely on me instead of acknowledging that there are two sides to each of them. Admittedly, I feel like neglecting the two of you contributed to our failed engagement. That kinda ... traumatized me. But while that was more a symptom of my own lack of commitment to getting married, even you’ll admit that you could’ve done a better job putting in effort to ask for quality time with me instead of taking for granted that I’d always be there.”

Adrienne shrugged.

“The same goes for all of my other relationships. June’s pretty blunt about when she does or doesn’t want attention; I don’t need to go out of my way to give her extra attention if she’s not asking for it. Kim has her hands full with BJ and I’m doing my best to be a co-parent. Emma has Marcus now, but she knows I’ll always be there if she needs me. And Eden hasn’t been shy about coming to get my attention when she wants it.”

“I noticed.” Dawn snickered. “I think she only slept in her own bed twice last week.”

I nodded. “I’m not in any hurry to find my Mrs. Right or chase Happily Ever After. But nor am I going to stick my head in the sand like an ostrich, quaking in fear that my relationships are going to fall apart. I’m not going to put all the pressure on myself to keep what we have together. I know you all love me, care about me, and want what’s best for me. And I’m trusting that you’ll still be there for me when -I- need you.”

“Of course we will,” Sasha said warmly, reaching across the table to hold my hand.

Dawn reached over to hold my other hand. “‘Til death do us part.”

Adrienne smiled from across the table, and she also extended her foot beneath the table to rub my leg. “Forever and Always.”


-- MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2008 --

Dawn picked up on the second ring. “Babe, seriously. It’s almost NINE o’clock. Are you just now heading home?”

“Yeah,” I replied wearily as June and I walked out of our office and headed for the elevators. “We’re just ... busy, y’know?”

“Aww. Well, just a few more weeks of this right? You’ll survive.”

“I know, I know. How was YOUR day?”

“It was good, mostly. Viktoriya’s being a bitch, though. Maybe it’s that time of the month for her. She did drop a not-so-subtle hint that she could really use one of your visits.”

I chuckled. “She’s been saying that for months now.”

“I’m serious. The woman is agitated. More than agitated, really. I need an SAT word. She’s like... overwrought.” Dawn chuckled. “I mean, I gotta figure a woman like that knows how to get laid when she wants to, but whatever she’s got going on right now isn’t cutting it. She practically yelled at Kim.”

“Wow ... I’ve never heard her yell at Kim.”

“I know, right?”

“Who’s yelling at Kim?” June asked, a frown on her face. I waved her off for the moment, but June still looked perturbed.

“So anyway,” Dawn continued, “I was thinking about what you said yesterday at brunch, about not feeling so stressed out about being spread thin and being more open to the opportunities around you. You know Viktoriya could just be an occasional thing, even less often than the Tri-Delts.”

I read something in Dawn’s voice as if a second set of words was entering my head. “You’re thinking this would be leverage for her to give up the ‘no students’ rule.”

“You read my mind!” Dawn laughed.

“You’ve got this idea in your head of you, me, and Kim...” My eyes narrowed, “AND Summer ... with Viktoriya.”

I felt like I could actually see Dawn blush from getting caught, even though our phone call was purely audio. “I wasn’t gonna suggest it. I know your thing with ... uhhh ... Well, that thing isn’t resolved yet, and I promised I wouldn’t push.”

I rolled my eyes. “Summer is within earshot, isn’t she?”

“I’m at your place. We finished a project meeting and Kim already put BJ to bed. We’re just waiting for you two to get home.”

“Is there wine involved?”

“Of course.”

“Are you pretty horny?”

“Of course.”

I sighed. “You don’t do your best thinking when you’re drunk and horny.”

“Aww ... Does that mean you’re not gonna do it?”

I sighed. “I’ll consider visiting Viktoriya... without you and Kim. And definitely not Summer.”

“Aww...”

“Seriously: there’s a reason why she has a ‘no students’ rule during the school year. Especially after everything that went down with Rutledge.”

“I know, I know.”

“She can’t risk even the appearance of--”

“Fine, fine,” she pouted like a sullen teenager.

“I’ll make it up to you tonight,” I promised.

“But it’s Monday.”

“So? Stick around and join us. You got someplace better to be?”

“I don’t want to take your focus away from Kim.”

“I doubt she’ll mind. Or was it that you’d rather go home with Summer tonight?”

“Jealous?”

I snorted. “Hardly. Like you said: it’s a Kim Monday. I’m honestly good either way. You know I don’t mind you hooking up with Summer, but you know I’d also be happy to make it up to you tonight. We can tag team Kim together.”

“And me too,” June put in, speaking directly into the microphone part of my earbuds. “We’ve been so busy at work there was no time for a brainstorming session and I’m horny.”

“Haha,” Dawn laughed. “Maybe you can join Ben with Viktoriya.”

“She can’t hear you,” I explained before looking at June, screwing up my face while I thought about it.

“What can’t I hear?” June asked.

“Nothing. I’m thinking about it,” I muttered. I mean, June obviously wasn’t one of Viktoriya’s students. And there was logic in helping her expand her horizons a bit.

“Maybe bring a couple of Tri-Delts?” Dawn suggested.

“Ehhh...”

“I’ll bet Sasha would love to see you pounding your ex-professor.”

“Well, you may have a point there.”

Dawn giggled. “Think about it. Meantime, hurry home babe. I really would like you to make it up to me tonight.”

“I’m hurrying, I’m hurrying.”

“I love you!”

I grinned. “Love you too.”


“Okay, Kim. Assume Second Position,” Dawn commanded while reaching down to tap the Japanese girl’s head.

Kim pulled her face out of Dawn’s crotch, breathing hard. She didn’t get up immediately, closing her eyes and shuddering lightly, evidently from whatever June was doing to her. I couldn’t actually see my co-worker, but I’d seen her bring a pillow with her down to the floor and gathered that she was lying on her back beneath Kim’s spread thighs eating her best friend’s pussy.

Obey, submissive,” Dawn intoned in a steely voice that brooked no dissent.

Kim’s spine went rigid and she immediately nodded her acquiescence before climbing up onto the bed with me and Dawn. Kim’s chin glistened in the light of the table lamp from the fluids she’d been licking out of my best friend. And silently, my hanamuguri bent forward, folding her arms beneath her cheek and thrusting her ass up into the air with her knees separated to provide me easy access.

I was still breathing hard myself. Dawn hadn’t been trying to get me off, but her blowjob had gotten me pretty close nonetheless. My thick 8-inch cock sprouted upwards from my body, also glistening in the light of the table lamp. But once my baby mama got herself into Second Position, I was quick to knee-walk myself across the bed, settle myself behind her, and slowly sink my throbbing-hard dick into her pussy from behind.

She was still really tight. Kim had always been tight. Even post-baby, her vaginal canal was a snug fit for Big Ben, and I reached forward to seize hold of her shoulders as leverage to pull her slender body back to meet my forward thrust.

“Nnnnnngggghhhhh,” my hanamuguri moaned as I slowly filled her body with meat. She was still skinny, almost fragile, at least compared to some of the more voluptuous babes I’d been with. I took my time, holding her firmly but gently, until she’d accepted every last inch of my cock into her twat.

At full depth, I paused for a moment to admire the beauty of my baby mama. Her skin was pale perfection, practically glowing at this moment with her arousal. I loved the dainty features of her face, with her lustrous, long dark hair shimmering in the dim light as it waterfalled away from her head and across the bedspread to the right. And of course, I loved the view of her naked ass thrust up to be impaled by my cock.

“How do you feel?” I asked quietly.

“Very full,” Kim replied just as quietly. Her eyelids were closed shut as she concentrated on her inner feelings, her expression of focus one that could easily be mistaken for a grimace of pain. But I’d seen this very same expression many, many times. It was the expression she made whenever she was simply absorbing the sensations of being so intimately connected to me, the man she loved and the father of her only child.

In the meantime, we weren’t the only two people in the room. I held Kim’s hips in my hands, just sort of idly gyrating my hips to carve my cock around the inner walls of Kim’s cunt while she savored the sensations of being “very full”, when Dawn suddenly dropped flat on her back away from me, propelled into that position by an obviously horny June. Although Dawn had played Domme up until this point in leading the four of us into my bedroom and taking charge of orchestrating everyone’s positions to get us started, it was the Chinese girl now in the dominant position as she pinned my best friend down and kissed the blonde with hungry urgency.

The position put June’s naked ass within easy range of my right hand. I caressed her tight buttcheeks, sliding my middle finger through her cleft and buzzing her anus. The younger girl squirmed at the sensations, although she went still when I slid my middle and ring fingers into her swampy pussy while simultaneously inserting my thumb into her ass.

June grunted and groaned while I fingered her holes like a bowling ball. And she started bucking her butt back at me to meet my movements while I fingerbanged her behind from ... well, from behind. At the same time, Kim had gotten past that initial phase of absorbing every last inch of me, turning her head to face Dawn’s while likewise bucking her butt back at me to meet my steady thrusts.

June slid her way down Dawn’s torso a little further, slurping one of my blonde best friend’s pink teats between her lips and nursing happily while I continued to fingerbang her cunt and ass. From the way June’s right arm was pumping, I gathered she was fingering Dawn’s pussy at the same time. For her part, Dawn turned her face to meet Kim’s, the pair of them making out with wet smacks and little giggles of pleasure. And all the while I kept pistoning my prick in and out of my baby mama’s perfect pussy.

After a few minutes, though, June scooted forward and waggled her tushie until I withdrew my fingers. She gave Dawn a quick peck on the lips before spinning around and asking me to pull out. At first, I thought June wanted to get fucked instead. After all, she’d said she was super-horny after a long day of work. But instead she got Kim to move up onto all fours before slithering beneath her bestie in a sixty-nine position.

I didn’t bother trying to skull-fuck June or anything like that. My project partner was admittedly a somewhat selfish lover, at least when it came to me. She wanted me to make HER feel good, and wasn’t big on doing things solely for my benefit like a blowjob. I mean, she swallowed my cum nearly every day, but that was more to keep her panties clean in the office than about providing me with pleasure when she wasn’t getting pleased at the same time. But she WAS quite dedicated to pleasing Kim, which I suppose just went to show June’s depth of feelings for her friend and mentor above and beyond what she felt for me.

So I simply plugged back into Kim, although I raised my foot up onto the mattress to adjust my angle and make sure I wasn’t banging into June’s forehead or anything. Kim moaned at the feel of June’s tongue on her clit while I stretched her snatch. And the three of us started getting into a steady rhythm.

Of course, there was a fourth person in the room as well. Dawn moved alongside us and bent forward, parking her face directly atop Kim’s bent-over body with her smiling countenance hovering only inches above Kim’s bony butt. “Pull out and lemme taste it,” she groaned with glittering eyes. “Grab my ears and fuck my face, babe.”

“As you wish,” I replied with a chuckle, pulling out of Kim’s pussy, raising up a few inches, and stuffing my dick into Dawn’s mouth instead. I grabbed her head behind her ears and continued thrusting, fucking my best friend’s face and probing her gag reflex with every lunge. But after a dozen or so such thrusts, I let go of Dawn’s head, aimed my prick back into Kim’s awaiting snatch. And resumed drilling into my baby mama like an oil derrick while Dawn turned first to feeding me her big boobies and then holding my head to make out with me.

Kim’s head was down, and I imagined that her eyes were still closed as she concentrated on the way I held onto her hips and banged away at her while her pink furrow had June’s tongue running through it again and again. She didn’t fuck herself back at me. Whimpering softly, she simply absorbed each and every heavy impact of my pelvis against her thinly-padded ass to take all that I had to give her with a minimum of verbal reaction. She didn’t cry ‘Fuck me’, moan about how big my dick was, or even really groan. That was just Kim’s way, exemplified by the way she’d sort of meekly let me plow her ass a month ago despite the pain, never able to admit what she actually wanted and deflecting every inquiry into some version of ‘I am yours to use as you see fit’.

It didn’t really make logical sense to my admittedly misunderstanding brain.

But despite her lack of outward response to my hammering, inside I could feel the way her cunt clenched and spasmed and quivered to communicate the climactic ecstasy she felt within. And when I felt that sort of orgasm building, I was quick to focus on taking care of her, much in the same way I’d promised before BJ was born what felt like forever ago.

Outside of the bedroom, the self-proclaimed submissive was anything but – she was more my Mistress than anything else. Who runs the world? Moms, that’s who. But inside the bedroom? What my baby mama craved most was to be ordered around, to be seized and simply... taken. Even though ours was not a relationship that would ever lead to marriage - despite our shared son - she still loved me and had made it clear she would always love me, as evidenced by the pink “Self-Interest” collar she wore tonight, just like most Mondays.

With me pounding her from behind and June licking her from below, it didn’t take long to get Kim to the brink of climax. Within minutes of our dual assault, my baby mama’s legs had gone wobbly and her hips had started shuddering. Knowing that June was doing the work of concentrating on Kim’s love button, I was free to do what Kim always wanted me to do when it came to sex: just fuck the shit out of her for my own selfish pleasure. Kim really wasn’t as fragile as she might seem, and in fact relished rougher sex every time I would give it to her. I never wanted to cause her actual pain, but a solid pounding was good for both of us. If I made her walk a little funny for the rest of the day, so much the better for demonstrating her dedication to her “Master’s” pleasure. And when she started squeaking quite cutely like a little mouse every time my pelvis slammed into her bony butt, I stopped kissing Dawn, grinned a wicked grin, and started to really go after my baby mama’s booty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.