River City: Frank's Test - Cover

River City: Frank's Test

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2022 by Mushroom

Science Fiction Sex Story: Frank has learned a lot more about his abilities since he started working for Lester. And Tina is happy being his girlfriend. However, Frank is then told that Lester has a very special test arranged for him. To test for a secret power that he suspects that Frank has, but has not proven as of yet.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Black Female   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution   .

It had been a good night. We were back in River City after four days on the road, and we were in the penthouse. Lester had made reservations for two at The City, then afterward we went dancing at Revolutions.

Lester was sitting on the couch, and his hand was toying with my pussy as I casually sucked on his cock. My dress was hung over a chair across the room, and I was only in my garters and stockings. Lester had a real lingerie fetish, which I was all too happy to indulge in for him. And he was just pulling my panties to the side when his phone rang.

“Shit” he softly said, and I felt him bend over to pick it up from the end table. I started to raise my head as he looked at the screen, then he used his hand to push my head back down, silently telling me to continue. Then pressed the speakerphone button. “Hello, Roberto. What’s going on?”

“Lester, where are you at?”

“Well, I’m in River City at the moment, what’s up?”

“What’s up? Have you not been watching the news?”

“No, I have been out with my girlfriend. Hold on a second, let me turn on the TV.”

He grabbed the remote, and turned on the TV, and I glimpsed at it out of the corner of my eye. He quickly found a news channel going over the events, and apparently there was something major going on in Compass City.

“OK, I got it now, what’s going on?”

“The Paladins are trying to push me out!” Roberto screamed. “They swept through the Manchester District like a plague. I got at least a dozen guys picked up, and they snatched all my whores off the street. This is going to set me back there for months!”

Les told him to calm down, and then asked if it was a targeted sweep. And apparently, at this time it was not. Just Manchester had been hit.

“OK, that’s the area just north of your main territory, right? Where all the prostitutes and teens work out of?”

“Yes, but we are already moving in. That raid they did last month really put a hit on my business. My main warehouse is still seized, and I am out over fifteen million between the cash and coke they took.”

“OK, so far this is only a single raid. And I know for a fact that one of the Paladins out there has a real hard-on for teen prostitutes. Tell me you are not running them, Roberto.”

“I got to man, they are the biggest earners! That is one of the main reasons I am trying to snatch that area up.”

The TV was showing footage of busses and vans being loaded up. Some with obvious criminals, others with girls. Holy hell, some were surely not even old enough to vote yet! I raised my head to look at the TV better, and it showed several Paladins I recognized doing a street sweep.

“OK, so this is the first time.”

“Yes, and I can’t take any more nights like this! You gotta get down here ASAP, and help us get through this.”

“Well, at this time we do not even know if it is the first in a series of sweeps, or just a one and done. But I can tell you this much, I bet Bohica is behind it.”

“Bohica, that nigger? He ain’t smart enough to pull of shit like this.”

“Don’t underestimate him. I know he has a real thing about underage prostitutes. And he recently made a huge donation to that runaway shelter those nuns run upriver from your area. It has not leaked public yet that I am aware of, but the mutant community is talking all about it. And I know it was him that did it.”

“Why, because it said so?”

Les chuckled, and I laid my head in his lap and looked up as he shook his head. “Naw, in fact the news article did not say a word about him. That’s how I know it was him. You know we got our own news feed, and it mostly talks about things other mutants might be interested in. And if something comes out of Compass City and Dire Wolf, Sensei, Racer, or any of the other Paladins does something, it says so. But Bohica, for some reason they never name him. I only know that because in all the years there have been articles about him, only a few times is he really mentioned by name.”

“Well, I had my guy try and put a hit on him like you suggested, it didn’t work. As you see, he is back on the street now and busting the heads of my guys!”

“Well, he was out of action for about three weeks, this is the first real action that I have heard of from him since that night. Your guy did not kill him, but I bet he put a good hurt on him. He is just going to have to try again. And next time, tell him to stick around a bit longer. Try and see if they can get to him when he is down. And tell him to shoot anybody else that happens to be nearby after he is down.”

“Well, his nigger girlfriend was with him, but he left her alone as she is a non-combatant. And Pablo is not in the greatest of graces with me right now. He came back telling me he had killed him. But then the next day they said he was still alive, and a week or so later he was spotted on the street.”

“Oh, I bet he hit him. And if he had stuck around, would have seen something fascinating.” As Les was saying that, he guided my mouth back to his cock.

“But what am I going to do now? I need you here right away!”

“Well, I can’t for a few days at least, I got other plans. But I should be able to make it there by Monday night.”

Roberto started swearing a mean streak, and said he could not wait until Monday. “Roberto, I just don’t have enough information at this time. But until then, do this. Shut everything down. Close up shop, get all your people off the streets, lay low. Do that right away, give them nothing to raid.”

“Lester, I can’t do that! That would cost me a fortune!”

“Roberto, you have to. Go ahead and leave out some you can afford to lose. But your key players, bring them in. If it is still quiet on Monday, odds are it was just that one district they want to clean up. But if they hit another between now and then, that means they are cleaning house. Just play turtle, and give them nothing to find. Or at worse, tell them to let themselves be rounded up. Most will likely just get a slap on the wrist and be out in a few days.”

“Fuck that!” Roberto screamed. “If they do that, we’re gonna take them down!” Roberto really went on a rant then, and I used the time to bob my head faster, sucking more until right as Roberto was starting to wind down Les was cumming in my mouth. He gave a soft sigh as I swallowed his cum, and then Roberto demanded Les to tell him what he was going to do.

“Roberto, I can’t do anything at the moment. Just do as I suggest, and lay low. In fact, take a trip for a few days. Get out of town, if this is a bigger sweep, just go where you can deny any knowledge after telling your crew to go into hiding.”

“Fuck that, I’m gonna kill each and every single one of those fucking freaks!” And he was off on a rant again. I gently licked the few beads of cum off of the tip of Lester’s cock, then smiled at him as I sat up next to him. And it was obvious that Roberto “Crazy Horse” Ricci was not even listening to anything Lester was saying to him.

“Well, I can’t tell you what to do, Roberto. All I can do is give you my best advice. Do what you think is best, call me Sunday night, I should have more information for you by then, and when I can arrive in Compass City.”

A few minutes later he hung up, and leaned back and sighed. “What do you think is happening, Lester?”

“Well, nothing good, I’m afraid. Either this is just a sweep for teen whores, or Control is finally getting smart. But Roberto, he is the smartest moron I know. He takes things way too personal, and that will someday get him killed. If this is more than just a single sweep, Compass City is likely going to be dead for the mob for a few years at least.”

“You think they’re going after Roberto?”

“No idea, not until the end of next week. If there are no more sweeps, Roberto is safe. But you heard him, if that was the first of many Roberto is going to get himself rolled up. Or even killed. If you are a norm, you don’t dare try to go guns blazing at Paladins. They are not some gang or other mob group, they will chew him up and spit him out without a second thought if he tries that. And that dumb wop is stupid enough to try exactly that.”

“But why can’t you go there tomorrow?”

“Because baby, we have plans for tomorrow. Do me a favor and go change. We need to talk for a bit.”

I gave him a soft kiss, then got up and headed to my room. I licked my lips a final time, still slightly puffy from sucking his cock as I removed my stockings and garter, then changed. I slipped into a pair of sweats, and headed back out. Roberto told me to grab a drink, so I got a glass of whisky and sat in the chair across from him.

“OK, tomorrow morning we got a flight at 9 to Las Vegas. There is already a rental car reserved. And once there, you are going to be staying with one of the girls for the weekend.”

I about snorted the drink out of my mouth, stunned. “Wait, you want me to what?”

He chuckled, and poured himself another drink. “Frank, I just recently bought the place, ‘Midnight Oasis’. It’s a brothel outside of Vegas. When we get there, you are spending three days and two nights with one of the girls that applied for a job.”

“You want me to spend a weekend with a whore? At a brothel? Boss, what’s your game here?”

“Oh no, not there. You are going to meet her at that place we did your testing at.” OK, that I knew as Lester had me do a lot of crazy shit. It was a nice house that he told me an “associate” owned, but I was pretty sure he owned it. In the last year or so, I had learned that he had a lot more money than he claimed. And his buying interest in various strip clubs and now brothels was only the latest in a series of such investments.

We had spent several days there, and even I was amazed. My time in the Army out of high school had made me fit, but not like the guys you see in the movies. I was a cannon cocker, so spent most of my time moving around hundred pound artillery shells. But even I was shocked at when he had me use some really nice weight equipment in the basement, and I could easily lift over 600 pounds. And even over 300 with a single hand.

“Frank, I suspected this was the case, you did get your strength enhanced. You told me you punched that guy, but pulled it because you did not want to hurt him and just make him stop bothering you. But you broke his jaw, you were simply lazy so never pushed yourself.” And when I had finished running (not jogging but running) on a treadmill for over an hour and not even being winded, I knew he was right. And we spent many hours talking over that since then. I still could never be a Paladin, but I was not as weak as I had thought.

“Well, it is appropriate you spend it there, as this is yet another test.”

“What, to see if she is a good whore? To see if I fuck better than I did before? I’ll let you know, I have never had complaints in that area.”

He laughed and shook his head. “No, although she is being reserved for you for a very specific reason. You see, the manager tried her out and said she was very good. But by my instructions, he kept from her the results of her gonorrhea test. She tested positive.”

I stood up and stared at him in disbelief. “What, you want me to fuck a clapped out whore? What’s your game, Lester!” But Lester did have class, I’ll give him that. He just chuckled and shook his head.

“Frank, so far we both strongly suspect you are immune to disease, but have never had a way to prove it. With Venus, we can finally put it to the test. Now hold on, and hear me out.”

I nodded and sat down, and finished my drink and got another one before he resumed. “Right now, you seem to be immune. But are you really immune, or can you get a disease and the change eliminates it? Myself, I suspect it is the latter. Something about your drastic form change purges diseases. I can get sick, but very minor. I am pretty sure I caught the flu about a year ago, but other than a small nose run I had no other symptoms. If I was to guess, I have a heightened immune system, and the changes lower but do not eliminate viral load.”

He shook his head. “But you, I bet it is different. And that is what I want to test. My source in Control told me they are already working on a virus for that test, but they are having problems. A virus easily detected, but not contagious and not dangerous if it breaks out. That will likely be impossible, but here we have the perfect disease. Easily treated, not contagious unless you have sex with somebody else, and an incubation period of about a week.”

He raised his glass to me, and I found myself returning the gesture. “Yes, you are going to shag Miss Venus, as many times as you want. In any way you want. And you are not to change into Tina afterwards. Then we simply wait. The first obvious symptom will be a discharge from your cock, and it will burn when you take a piss. We will have you tested, then you return here and change. I bet that when you return to Frank, the disease will be gone. But to be safe, we will have you tested as Tina also, and again as Frank. And even if it is not purged, some penicillin and you will be as good as new.”

I thought it over, and realized it would not be all that bad. “Well, I gotta admit that does not sound so bad. So, what is she like?”

“Well, from what I was told she is pretty. Looks around 24, lean body. She is from Portland, and did some street work before deciding to move down to where it’s legal. No criminal record, no drug use. Claims she always used condoms with customers, but was with a boyfriend that she broke up with before she moved down here. If I have to guess, she got it from him. And we will not tell her she has it. After the weekend is over, we will get her fixed up, saying that all of our girls get penicillin treatments just to be safe. She will not be hurt in any way, and will be paid nicely for her weekend with you.”

Well, that sounded like a good deal, so I told him I would do it. But it also would be the longest time I had spent and not been Tina. I asked him what he would be doing, and he smiled. “Oh, I will be staying in Vegas, got some meetings set up already. On Monday you will pick me up and take us to the airport. Just maybe we will fly to Compass City and try to calm down Roberto.”

After we finished our drinks we headed to our rooms. There I changed to Tina, and returned. Frank looked up from his tablet and smiled at me, and I grinned back. “If I’m being put into storage, I wanna have some fun before I do so.” He nodded and put down the tablet, and we spent the next two hours fucking like bunnies. And my legs were like jelly when I returned to my room and went back to bed.

The flight was nothing special, commercial air all the way. I did appreciate that it was First Class though, Lester never flew anything else. And Lester told me he was going to be sending me away in a few months for flight training. “Jamal is doing that now, that’s why he has not been around. He is down in Venezuela, taking training at a school that is mostly used by the drug cartels for training pilots to move around drugs.”

“Boss, is that a good idea?”

“Sure it is, but he can’t really get a license up here. That is why I need you to become a pilot also. You, you can be licensed and the real pilot. But he can take over if need be, or fly me in the event of an emergency. And that plastic surgery makes it almost impossible to recognize him. But he could never pass through a TSA checkpoint, they would snatch him for sure.”

“So you are going to buy a plane?”

“Actually, I already got one. It’s a Lockheed JetStar. It’s part of a deal with one of my connections in New York.” That meant it was from one of the big Mafia families. “It is being worked on now, and will be ready by the time you finish three months of flight school. You are going to one in Florida, that trains airline pilots. After that, we will be spending less time in commercial air, and more time going where we want to go, when we want to go there.”

We arrived a bit later, and I stood at the luggage claim area to collect the bags as the boss went to get the car. But instead of getting in the back, when I was done putting in the luggage he had me get in the front next to him. And he then told me what was expected of me that weekend as he drove. We were not to leave the compound, which is why he was driving. That I was to use Venus as much as I wanted, and she was being paid a bonus for me to not use a condom. He even handed me a piece of paper, stating I had been tested the week before and was free of disease.

“Here, this is in case she asks. And get that look off of your face, she is not going to be harmed in any way. Let her show you a good time, and if you want show her a good time yourself. You deserve a weekend off, have fun. The kitchen is fully stocked, and if you need anything there is a phone number next to the phone. Just call it and they will bring you anything you think you might need.”

Soon we were pulling in, and he popped the trunk so I could get my bags out. And with a wave, he turned around and drove back to the highway. I looked around, and it was a nice place. Up in the hills north of Vegas, remote and on ten acres of land in a canyon where nobody can see. It had belonged to some hip-hop star that got arrested for drugs, and Les got it for a song as the “singer” had to get rid of it to pay his legal bills.

I walked inside, and was glad the air conditioning was on. And I could hear the TV was on in the entertainment room, so after dropping my bags in the room I slept in (there were five bedrooms in it) I headed there.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.