Temptation of a Prince - Cover

Temptation of a Prince

by Pixie

Copyright© 2022 by Pixie

Fan Fiction Sex Story: All he could do was wait until the morning to see Charming again. A Shrek 2 yaoi fanfiction!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Coercion   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Royalty   .

At Far Far Away, in King Harold’s bedroom.

With Shrek out of the way, Charming had taken his place as Fiona’s husband. But he wanted to be her husband for more reasons than just desiring to be King of Far Far Away.

Night had descended.

After polishing Harold’s jewelled crown with a cloth, Charming placed the crown onto its own throne. The circular table was made of dark oak wood, with the surface covered in a satin cloth. Sometimes the crown rested on a pillow, and other times it rested on a clean cloth. It really depended on whether the housekeeper was washing either one. The King’s crown throne was taller than the Queen’s, too.

A smile widened along his rims, Charming turned to face Harold sitting on the armchair in the bedroom. Lillian had already fallen asleep. Charming brushed a few lingering blonde strands behind his ear before he started to approach the sitting man. Chin-length blonde locks were brushed prior to this meeting.

“I can see you’re feeling anxious this evening, dad,” stated Charming, “I wonder, is there anything I could do to help?”

“Well, I guess there is one thing you could do for me. Perhaps you could make me a cup of tea-” Harold suggested, shortly before he was interrupted by Charming.

“A cup of tea before bed? Are you sure about that?”

“True, uh-” Harold thought about it, and he glanced off to one side, refusing to maintain eye contact with Charming, “If Dama Fortuna knew I was treating you like a slave, she’d be devestated. Well, she’d think that - I’m not saying that you are.”

Charming simply laughed. He leaned down, then gripped Harold’s jaw with his hand as he drew closer to the King’s armchair. The eye contact was formed yet again. The same smile still graced Charming’s lips, and Harold could smell the scent of minty freshness coming from Charming’s breath.

“My mother doesn’t need to know how you treat me,” answered the blonde, and then a finger ran down Harold’s neck to his collarbone, “I can remedy your anxiety in other ways than just tea. My mother certainly doesn’t need to know about the idea I have up my sleeve, either.”

“ ... Idea?” Harold squinted, furrowing white brows.

“I can remedy your anxiety with a blowjob, dad. I’m good at these things.”

Charming’s smile was like the sun shining on a deserted land. Harold tried to squint his eyes shut to hide the glee that was so apparent within his face, but Charming took advantage of the fact that Harold was lost for words. The King was usually a stubborn twat that wouldn’t allow such a thing, but this was the Fairy Godmother’s son.

Harold hesitated, fingertips clenching to the arms of the chair.

“H-how long would that take exactly?” Harold asked, trying his hardest to coil his face away from the blonde.

“Oh, are you hoping to get rid of me so soon?” Charming questioned, leaning his head to one side for a moment.

“No, no-” Harold answered, holding his hands up in defence.

Charming’s smile widened into a grin, “I thought you’d say that, father.”

“W-why are you flirting with me?”

“Oh please, it’s not like I’m your real son. Nobody needs to know about this little relationship of ours,” heartened Charming, his tone of voice growing a little deeper than before.

Glancing back at Lillian fast asleep in bed, Harold’s gaze soon averted back to Charming who was still standing in front of him. Blonde locks fell over his face. Lips sparkled with red glitter. Gracefully, Charming lowered onto his knees. His torso was still clad in his white and blue-threaded tunic, not yet removed and probably won’t be for this evening.

“Don’t worry, your highness, your wife will not be knowing about this.”

There was a breath of a groan from the sitting man.

“What would your mother say if she found out about this?” Harold asked, realising that Charming’s sake was in potential danger.

But to be truthful, Charming’s mother probably wouldn’t care or might even congratulate her son because she’s as weird as him.

“Nobody has to know,” groaned the blonde, “I don’t think you need to come up with excuses now.”

“I just think this is a silly idea-”

Leaning up, Charming pressed his index finger against Harold’s lips, encouraging the man to shush. Charming’s other hand began to rub at Harold’s crotch, feeling the wool of those tight chausses. A blonde eyebrow quirked, and Charming’s grin shrunk into a cunning smirk.

“Be quiet, dad. The more you groan about matters, the more you’ll make such matters worse.”

Lillian turned onto her other side during her slumber, and her mumble caused Harold to look at her quickly. Lillian was still asleep, of course. Harold shivered, feeling Charming’s hand make this matter ten times worse. A tent rose in his pants, responding to Charming’s touch.

If Harold pushed Charming away, then the Fairy Godmother would know about it.

Harold struggled to relax his legs, especially when Charming pulled down the rim of those chausses and pulled out Harold’s manhood. He squeezed his eyes shut, glancing up to the ceiling as he tried his hardest not to moan or even breathe. He felt Charming’s hot breath glaze his bare penis, and even Charming’s hand working at the base. The foreskin was pulled down in motion with Charming’s hand, and then Charming invited himself to wrap his lips around the mushroom tip.

Blue eyes stared up at Harold, albeit Harold refused eye contact.

Biting onto his bottom lip, Harold continued to shiver.

Lips reached the middle section of the penis, as Charming’s tongue teased the upside. He tasted the tangy flavour of the cock, seconds before this flavour turned salty. His hand at the base was slow and steady. Charming parted his lips from the penis for a moment, his hand still stroking.

“I can see you’re enjoying this, dad. You don’t need to shy away; you’re already rock solid. How about you watch me, hm?” Charming suggested.

Catching the cock in his mouth yet again, Charming continued to suck.

Placing a hand onto the back of Charming’s head, Harold still refused eye contact, albeit that didn’t stop him from combing his fingers through Charming’s chin-length blonde hair. His soft, smooth hair. The blonde seemed to be content, his pleasure expressed through the slow movements of his lips. Fuck, Charming was so sexy in both his voice and the motion of his hot mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.