A Pensioners Dilema - Cover

A Pensioners Dilema

by Luke Dogwalker

Copyright© 2022 by Luke Dogwalker

Romantic Sex Story: Surprised husband needs advice..

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Bestiality   Masturbation   .

I am in my mid seventies, my wife is in her sixties and we gave up any active sex at least five years ago. I assumed that she just, “didn’t want it” any more and to be honest if we tried I don’t think l would be able to attain a proper erection these days, or if I did manage one, maintain it for very long. I do still get an occasional twinge but I didn’t want to push her now by doing something she doesn’t really want to do, I have never done that in the whole 40 years of our (very) active and adventurous sex life. Over this time everything we have ever done together was always mutually excitable, she was particularly fond of oral sex and always would ‘come’ easily in minutes...

Even into her fifties she used to also love sex toys and the ‘naughtiness’ if me stretching her with an obscure ‘dildo’ like a beer bottle or vegetable for foreplay while she masturbated before I ‘finished’ her off when she was almost there. This ‘downstairs’ sex play invariably ended up with us both climaxing together. Our sex life was very good. Up to last week I thought it was now long over as my wife no longer had any sex interest but now I’m not sure, as she obviously does ... I just don’t know how to bring it up in our conversation that I know she can still have an orgasm, and by the grimace I saw on her face still thoroughly enjoy it too. My problem is that if I tell her I ‘know’ she still enjoys sex I will have to tell her HOW I know. She will be mortified if she knows that last month I had realised in bed she was undoubtedly letting our small terrier lick her under the duvet.

I had woken up around 2am, probably disturbed by her breathing, which at first I thought was shortage of breath and she was ill but almost immediately recognised her breathing as being sex orientated, (after all I’ve heard her come often enough over our 40 years together.) I curiously turned as if in my sleep and ‘squinted’ at her with one eye closed. At first I though she was masturbating under the covers but realised that her left arm was right out of the duvet and the other, under the covers but next to me was bent at her elbow. I realised that it couldn’t possibly be down on her crotch but I could see a slight movement on her chest and I realised she was possibly gently squeezing her own nipple, she had often done that while masturbating to excite me as I watched.

Suddenly she started to shudder and obviously climaxed hard, trying to stay quiet and looking anxiously over at me as she slowly came back down again. I was still feigning sleep and she looked quite relieved I hadn’t caught her ‘at it’ in her solo sex.

When our small terrier popped his head up from under the covers and she gave him a loving hug before he went back to his usual place at the foot of our bed on top of the duvet it suddenly dawned on me that it had probably not been solo sex, and the reason she had been playing with her right nipple, not her clitoris was that our little chap was down there seeing to that area for her.

We both loved our wee dog and it was not unusual for him to actually get under the covers if it was cold. He was also happy to lick both our feet at times, to be honest it was quite relaxing. I am pretty sure he was being allowed to lick at something else that night ... My wife wears a knee length shift in bed but never underwear, I am certain sure she was allowing the dog to lick her vagina that night ... I find it quite sexy but how the hell do I tell her I now know her secret without upsetting her? It may have been going on a while, if so I would love to see her do it and ‘come’ while I watched her ... Has anyone any ideas about how I could ‘broach’ the subject with her being totally mortified? This has excited me a lot, so I don’t want to ruin my chances of getting included into this unexpected ‘show.’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.