Traffic Girl: Juliet - Cover

Traffic Girl: Juliet

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After life-changing upheaval, John, Kat, Jess, and Rita have settled into a new routine. But old desires and needs start to creep into the picture. Can they have their cake and eat it, too? Or will they push the boundaries so far that they pass the point of no return?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Author’s Note: Thanks for your great feedback, as always. This chapter is a little bit of a breather and an appetizer, leading up to some major events and action. I hope you see through Chapter 8 that we won’t be losing our friends and favorites in the other cities!


The party had started early and burned brightly. It was as if the whole group had lit the candle at both ends. As a result, it ended surprisingly early. Before bar closing time, Jason and Crystal and Jamie and Katie had retreated back to their hotel. They were staying at the Waldorf just down the hills from us. Petey and Alix retired to Petey’s place, where I had noticed Alix spent more and more time. The biggest surprise was that hardly anyone saw Juliet and Melanie the whole night. At one point, they came out of the room to take a bottle of Champagne and some cocaine back with them, but that was it.

I had woken up early after a heavy night of sleep. Rita was already in the kitchen making coffee. She wore one of my button-down shirts but left it open. As she leaned into the fridge, her breasts dangling invitingly, I wolf-whistled at her.

“Forget the coffee,” I said. “This is the best part of waking up.”

“You’re so silly,” Rita said, setting the milk on the counter and reaching into a cabinet to get me a mug, too. It allowed the shirt to creep up and give me a glimpse of her ass. I whistled again.

“Or maybe this is the best part!” I exclaimed.

“Shouldn’t you be worn out, baby?” Rita teased.

“I’m never worn out when I see you,” I said.

I had moved into the kitchen and walked up close to her. I let my hand grab her ass crudely. She turned around, smiled at me, and seamlessly moved her hands around my neck. We kissed, a languorous, sensual kiss that conveyed the power of our love for one another. Eventually she stopped but didn’t move her hands.

“I don’t know how you do that,” she said, her eyes sparkling and showing no hint of a hangover or comedown. “You kiss me like that, and I get wet instantly. All I can think about is fucking you.”

“What a coincidence,” I said. “You got me hard.”

We kissed again, and my hands roamed.

“I want to be inside of you,” I whispered.

“I want you inside of me,” she whispered back.

I snaked my hands around Rita’s waist and hoisted her onto the counter. She scooted to the very edge, giving me just the right angle of attack to get inside her. I entered her, unhurried, but the unexpected nature of this fuck and Rita’s superbly grippy pussy inevitably meant it wasn’t going to last long. We kissed as I moved in and out of her slowly, my hands massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. She came in a series of soft whimpers after only a few minutes. A couple more minutes later, I ejaculated inside her.

“God, now that is the best part of waking up,” Rita said, and we laughed.

She stayed on the counter and drew her legs up. She reached over and handed me a mug of coffee before picking one up for herself. She smiled at me mischievously. My cum trickled out of her and pooled on the smooth marble countertop. Rita carefully climbed down to the floor, the grin still on her face. She bent down, the hem of my shirt creeping up above her hips. She hooked her hair behind her ear and turned so she could look at me. Her tongue flicked out, and she began to lick up the puddle of sperm.

“That’s so sexy,” I said.

She licked her lips to get every bit of salty fluid and let out a soft, satisfied sigh.

“You don’t think it’s weird?” Rita asked. “I’m completely obsessed with eating cum.”

“It’s sexy as fuck,” I said. “You know as well as anyone how much I love a dirty little cumslut.”

“I don’t know how to explain it,” Rita said. “It’s literally like a switch flipped in me. I crave it. I don’t want other guys. Like I really don’t. I don’t care about their dicks. I just want that fucking load. If I could wake up and have a warm glass of cum, I would do it. What’s the matter with me?”

“I think it’s a feature, not a flaw,” I said.

“I just don’t want you to think I’m needing more than you,” she said.

“Except in the sperm production department,” I said with a laugh.

“I’m serious!” she said.

“I know,” I said and hugged her. “And you’re cute.”

She put her head in the crook of my neck, and I felt the steady rise and fall of her chest. We heard footsteps on the stairs. Kat was awake, too.

“Good morning, sunshine,” Rita said. “Do you want some coffee?”

“That sounds like heaven,” Kat said, shaking out her sleep-disheveled hair. “Please.”

Rita poured another mug of coffee, and Kat walked over to grab it.

“You’re walking a little gingerly, girl,” Rita noticed.

“Did Jamie fuck you that hard?” I said light-heartedly.

“My pussy’s a little sore,” Kat admitted. “But I think it was how hard you fucked my ass, daddy, that’s making it hard to walk.”

“I didn’t think I was that rough,” I said.

“You were just as rough as I needed you to be,” she said playfully. “I definitely had my most intense orgasms from anal with you last night.”

“I’m jealous,” Rita said. “I want intense orgasms from anal.”

We laughed. It had been a big night, and it had been fun. It was something different for us. The feeling the next day was more laid back and comfortable. There was no sense of over-indulgence or that any of us had to be embarrassed because we did something that might have made someone else jealous. It had been a safe space with safe people. I felt a little bit foolish for not having realized this as an option in the past. But I knew all four of us had an appetite to explore it more.

A short time later, Jess and Melanie appeared. Juliet, it turned out, had snuck out in the middle of the night.

“She said something about sleeping better in her own bed,” Melanie said. “But I was pretty coked out.”

“And exhausted from cumming nonstop,” Jess pointed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.