Traffic Girl: Juliet - Cover

Traffic Girl: Juliet

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After life-changing upheaval, John, Kat, Jess, and Rita have settled into a new routine. But old desires and needs start to creep into the picture. Can they have their cake and eat it, too? Or will they push the boundaries so far that they pass the point of no return?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Author’s Note: I’ve been impressed with the high quality feedback and comments on this new book. Keep it coming! This is a slow burn, as this series always has been, and I have specific destinations for our characters in mind. It’ll be a gradual revelation, but hopefully you’ll find that worthwhile and coupled with a ton of fun along the way!


I was done. I picked up the Champagne glass, and my stomach turned at the thought of even one more sip. I put it back down. The sunlight streaming through the open French doors of the bedroom felt like daggers going into my head. Music still drifted in from the backyard. I staggered to my feet, using the arm of the couch to hold me steady. My cock and balls were sticky and clung to my thighs. My blurry eyes started to focus, and the steady moans coming from the bed drew my attention. As the cobwebs cleared, my brain started processing things again.

“Hey, sleepyhead!” Rita said cheerfully. “Come back and join us. You’ve been out for two hours!”

That explained why I felt so heavy, I thought. Not enough sleep to recuperate and just long enough to make me feel knocked out.

“Give me a bump of that, sweetie,” Kat said, and moments later gave a sharp inhale followed by another.

“This paired with the liquid molly?” I heard Rita say. She paused, gave a strong sniff herself, then resumed. “It’s like a magic potion.” She sniffed again. “Wired, refreshed, and turned on at the same time!”

“I’m so fucking horny still,” Kat moaned.

“Let’s sixty-nine,” Rita suggested.

“Yes!” Kat agreed enthusiastically. “That way daddy can take turns fucking us, too!”

“John, we want that dick,” Rita pleaded.

I staggered to the bathroom and checked my phone. Melanie had texted.

“Don’t rush back,” she had written cheerfully. “We are having a blast. Kids slept great. Have some fun for me!”

I responded with a heart emoji and said we might need some more time because the girls were still going strong. I put down my phone and closed my eyes while I peed. The weight of sleep started to slip away, replaced gradually by the rest it had afforded me. My stomach had calmed down, and I started to feel pretty decent. The idea of some Champagne didn’t seem too bad, maybe even a couple bumps to kickstart my energy level. I flushed the toilet and turned around.

“Hey, sleepyhead!” Juliet greeted me. She had a glass vial dangling from her hand. “Maybe a little good morning bump to clear your head?”

“God, you completely ready my mind,” I said with a smile.

She approached, already knocking out a little pile of powder onto the fleshy part of her hand behind her thumb and forefinger.

“Here, baby,” she said, offering me the back of her hand. “This will make you right as rain.”

She pressed her body into me as she held it up, and I happily snorted the bump of coke. Her nipples were erect against my skin, and I felt heat radiating off her. These women drove me crazy. I couldn’t believe it, but I was horny again. I couldn’t get enough. I took a second bump when Juliet offered it, and then she wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me in for a kiss.

“I know Kat and Rita want you back out there,” she said, “but maybe we can have a few minutes alone? I can warm you up for them.”

“Nothing sounds better,” I said between kisses.

Juliet positioned herself on the sturby marble counter of the bathroom vanity. It put her at eye level with me, so we could make out more easily. She spread her legs, then wrapped them around me. Her hand expertly darted between us and guided my cock into her slippery cunt.

“God, that’s so good,” I said as I bottomed out inside her.

“Yeah,” Juliet agreed, looking at me with her piercing eyes. “Yeah it really is, isn’t it?”

I could sense she felt emotional, so I tried to keep this sensual.

“What a party,” I said. “I feel like I’m seeing something I’m not supposed to.”

“This is by far the most fun I’ve had at one of these,” she said, lighting up now.

“Same here,” I said cornily.

“It’s a hard thing, John,” she said as I slowly moved my cock in and out of her. This was a slow fuck, almost secondary to just being with her. “When you love sex like I do but the consequences of that really getting out in the open would be catastrophic? These parties are huge.”

“I can definitely understand that,” I said.

“So I could come here and just cut loose,” she said. “But until tonight I didn’t realize just what a piece of meat I was at them. This is the first time ever I felt like I’ve had any power. I don’t know if that makes sense. Before, I’d come, and I’d just be so excited to party and fuck and not have to worry about it, I didn’t think that maybe people were just using me. Tonight? I feel the power. I did what I wanted, and it was so, so hot. It has been so fun. And it’s because I’ve got the four of you with me.”

“That’s a sweet thing to say,” I said.

“I mean it,” Juliet emphasized. “I had the power here tonight. You saw the way people watched us when we came in. People didn’t come just try to take me and use me for what they wanted. I took what I wanted. I love it. I feel so much more confident!”

“You should be,” I replied, now slowly increasing the length and pace of my strokes. “You have the power. And you’re only going to get more.”

Juliet wrapped her legs around me tightly and pulled me into her, almost sending me off-balance. She kissed me deeply. There was genuine passion behind it, something more powerful than just lust.

“Thank you for saying that,” she said. “I think I realized how much power I had tonight, and I feel like I used it. A lot. I hope that didn’t make you upset.”

“Upset?” I said. “You remember the only rule we had tonight, right?”

“Maybe? It was so long ago,” she said with a laugh.

“But regardless,” I added, “that’s not us. I get it. We’re the definition of ‘it’s complicated,’ but I think we communicate well. I’m happy where we are. When we can have time together, we throw ourselves into it. Otherwise? You know I’m always supporting you. Unless you do something stupid, in which case I’ll definitely speak up.”

“My hero,” Juliet said with a combination of sweet smile and eye roll.

We paused for a minute and gazed at each other. She never failed to put me into a trance when I was with her, no matter how crazy or prolonged the situation, like this absurdly indulgent party.

“Let’s get back to the others,” she said. “Kat will kill me if I keep you any longer.”

I lewdly kept my hand on Juliet’s ass as we walked into the bedroom, and it immediately became apparent that Kat wouldn’t have cared either way how long we took. She had her back to us, sitting up proudly, and I salivated seeing her ass. She maybe carried a touch more weight in her ass after having the baby, but she it was more muscular and, improbably, even more of a bubble. I instantly fantasized about sinking my cock between the deep crevice between her cheeks.

Rita lay on the far side of the bed, her head thrown back and sumptuous blonde hair dangling over the edge. Between her and Kat, her ass high in the air and face buried in Rita’s pussy, was one of the pornstars I had seen when we had arrived at the party. I recognized her and, I had to admit, I was a bit of a fan. She was young, in her mid-20s but easily looked younger. Several months ago, she had eschewed her totally natural appearance and gotten modest, C-cup implants, which had caused the usual outcry among her porn fanbase. She had made it up to them by doing her first anal scene, and balance returned to the universe.

From where Juliet and I stood, her boob job looked fantastic. So did her firm ass, which currently jiggled as Kat fucked her with a strap-on.

“Fuck, this is so sexy,” Juliet whispered to me, and I simply nodded in response. It was a mesmerizing site.

“Oh, daddy,” Kat said when she noticed me. “Jess is getting us more goodies, but she told me to have you find her. She had a great idea!”

“Okay, Kitty Kat,” I said.

“Then come back and shove your dick down my throat!” Rita added.

I laughed, and Juliet slipped her fingers between mine as we followed the instructions to seek out Jess.

“I’m kind of surprised by the number of pornstars,” I said as we headed for the stairs.

“I was, too,” Juliet admitted. “But they’re highly sexual, good at what they do, and they only let in the ones who are, you know, true professionals. Not the ratty hoes.”

“It makes it even more fun,” I said.

“They know how to party, that’s for sure,” Juliet said. “Sometimes the guys can get a little presumptive, but mostly I think it’s good for the porn girls. This probably sounds weird, but these parties are a positive environment for them.”

We found Jess as she snorted an aggressively long line of cocaine, then picked up a small mirror she had piled more powder onto.

“Oh my god!” she cried when she saw us. “You found me! I have the best idea. Come on.”

She tugged my hand back toward the stairs, carrying the mirror in the other. Her nose was red and her eyes horribly bloodshot. Her voice was nasal.

“I love seeing you this excited,” I said. “It’s got to be something big.”

“It could be,” she said, speaking fast and wired.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.