Traffic Girl: Juliet - Cover

Traffic Girl: Juliet

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - After life-changing upheaval, John, Kat, Jess, and Rita have settled into a new routine. But old desires and needs start to creep into the picture. Can they have their cake and eat it, too? Or will they push the boundaries so far that they pass the point of no return?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Author’s Note: Back to moving the plot forward. I know you’ve missed Juliet as much as I have. Hopefully you feel like you’re getting a sufficient dose of her in this book. Maybe we’ll get more. Maybe this chapter will tell you how.


When Kat and I returned to LA from our Vegas fantasy weekend, it could have been a letdown. But a number of things conspired to keep it from being anything but. We had a great, extended visit from Jason and Crystal, which put everyone in great spirits. I talked to Jason about our work division and suggested that maybe he and Crystal should consider splitting their time in LA more. Jason jumped at the idea, and the girls were especially happy because Crystal had become such a trusted friend and partner in crime.

Katie had bloomed into her old self again, the happy, always-smiling, slightly quiet, and laid back busty bombshell. Although I might have been the most pleased in our group by that, the girls were, too. In particular, Rita had taken Katie under her wing. She had also made a habit of taking her to bed. I found out just how frequently one afternoon when I made a quick stop at home en route to Juliet’s for my usual Wednesday lunch rendezvous with her. Kat had taken the kids to the zoo. Jess was at the Daydream Pictures office. When I stopped in, I found Rita and Katie on the couch engrossed in a deep, tender kiss. They were topless, and I was mesmerized by their exquisite breasts as they mashed together. It looked like their erect nipples were jousting. It was one of the hottest things I’d ever seen in my life. They hadn’t heard me come in, so I simply watched them for a few minutes. They exuded a smoldering energy together.

When Katie said, “It’s my turn to make you cum,” I retreated from the house just as quietly as I had entered. I left them to their tryst, and my head swirled with implications and thoughts of what might lay ahead for us.

I knew for sure that three things would have a profound impact on our future. These had become even more abundantly clear over the four weeks since Kat and I had gotten back from Vegas. First, Katie had become part of our core. Initially, it just kind of happened. It was organic. We had rallied around her in her time of need and recovery, but as that crisis phase passed, no one thought to suggest Katie shouldn’t just remain with us. It was seamless and organic. Obviously, I loved having her around. We had always connected powerfully, on both a physical and mental level. But I couldn’t simply dictate adding someone to our circle. That’s why it made me so happy to see Katie connect with Kat, Jess, and Rita. And she did. She effortlessly ingratiated herself to all of us on a more intimate level. She pulled her weight around the house. She contributed to us emotionally. We all felt strongly that she made us better. Jess, specifically, had become a vocal advocate for Katie. In part, I think it was fueled by her originally severe reaction to Katie’s troubles. But it didn’t come off as an over-compensation. Jess knew Katie better than any of us because of how closely they worked together at Infinity. Because of the trust she had developed with her, it made it easy for all of us to trust her.

And there it was. Our improbable, loving group was now five.

The second thing was another boost to my financial bottom line from Petey’s production company. To make it short and sweet, business was booming. The first two releases that year had done unexpectedly well, which was even better for me. Since they were second-tier films, my back-end percentage was higher. When they beat expectations? I beat expectations. In the first quarter of the year alone, I cleared $25 million. This was real money. And the two blockbusters weren’t due out until Fourth of July and Christmas, respectively. I needed to spend some money.

And that’s where the third thing came in. Originally, it arose from Juliet – on the same day I had stumbled into my voyeuristic enjoyment of Rita and Katie. When I arrived at Juliet’s house, something was different. Melanie wasn’t there, although she often now attended our lunch trysts. Also, Juliet behaved mysteriously in a playful, teasing way. I couldn’t figure it out at first.

Partly that was because Juliet threw a lot at me. Initially, we started by sharing a bowl by the pool. She and Melanie were prodigious stoners and loved marijuana in all its forms – edibles, dabs, hash, oils, and good old fashioned smoking out of any available implement. As Juliet exhaled a confident hit, just as I took my own from the tightly packed bowl, she dropped the first bombshell of the day on me.

“We finally hooked up with Stephen,” she said, letting the words linger above the pool like the smoke she had just released.

“Wow,” I said. “That’s huge.”

“Yeah, it is,” Juliet said and giggled.

“How did it go?” I asked, not sure how firmly to probe the topic.

“Honestly?” Juliet said as she took a hit off the bowl. As she held onto the smoke, she climbed off her lounge chair and straddled my legs. Sunglasses obscured the sapphire pools of her eyes. She leaned forward to me and wordlessly signaled to shotgun the hit with her. She pushed the smoke into my accepting mouth and grinned. “It wasn’t that great.”

Still holding the smoke in my lungs, I merely raised my eyebrows in response.

“Something’s changed,” Juliet said. “I think Stephen and I have run our course.”

“Now that’s a surprise,” I said with a rasp as I expelled the smoke.

“I think he has a girlfriend,” Juliet said. “A real one.”

“That’s an even bigger surprise,” I said, my heart thumping just a little bit.

“Stephen is thinking about his legacy now,” Juliet said matter-of-factly. “He’s passed fifty now. He wants to stack his trophy case. He wants to become an icon.”

“Isn’t he already?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said and paused. “Well, in the sense he’s a hunk. He wants to really cement himself with serious films. But don’t say anything about the girlfriend. She’s Italian, by the way, and he wants to keep her a secret.”

“My lips are sealed,” I said.

Juliet pushed her sunglasses on top of her blonde hair, which had a strawberry tinge to it in the sunlight. It was frizzy and messy from the wind and her earlier swim. She kissed me.

“Now they’re sealed,” Juliet said, drawing back her mouth briefly. “We have so much opportunity right now, John.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, not fully grasping her cryptic words.

“Later,” she said with a smile. “I want to have anal. I’ll tell you all about our naughty threesome with Stephen while you fill my ass with a big load of cream.”

I groaned. I felt pleasantly stoned, which always made me feel dirty. And fucking Juliet in the ass was always a favorite indulgence.

“I love when you feel randy like this,” I said, kissing her back. “Do you want to go inside?”

Juliet shook her head and flashed a naughty grin.

“Right here,” she said. “There’s nothing better than getting fucked in the California sunshine.”

I clamped my hands down on her ass and pulled her to me again. The time off between shoots, after years of grueling schedules, suited Juliet. She was relaxed and happy. Her mouth melted into mine. Our tongues danced happily. I reached my hand behind her and slid it under the taut black nylon of her Dolce & Gabbana bikini bottoms. The v-shaped backside wound up in little more than a string at the bottom of her ass crack leading to her pussy. I traced the path with a delicate touch and then smiled in surprise.

“Butt plug?” I said.

“I told you, I really want anal today,” Juliet said, nodding with an electric smile on her face. “I dreamed about it last night. The way that thick dick of yours splits me open. It’s so rough at first, I have to bite my lip. But then you bottom out, and I feel your balls squishing against my ass and your tip pushing up into my stomach. God, it’s the most delicious fucking pressure.”

“Fuck,” I breathed.

“Yeah,” Juliet said, nodding again. “Let’s.”

She pulled her arms through the straps of the bikini top and let it fall as my hands reached for her breasts. Her nipples, like hard little pebbles, throbbed between my fingers. I squeezed harder, eliciting a gasp from my favorite starlet. I sucked them into my mouth, as Juliet grasped the waistband to my swim trunks. She shimmied them down just enough to pull out my cock. I pushed aside the fabric triangle covering her pussy and wiggled my hips to try to reach her dripping wet, amazingly smooth lips. I pushed a hand between us and guided my shaft to her pussy. She knew exactly what to do, shifting to one side to rise up a little bit, and then sitting down so I could penetrate her slick canal.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” we moaned out in unison.

Juliet settled her hips onto my thighs and rocked back and forth a few times. She raised her arms to her neck and ran them through her hair. It was quite the sight in the shimmering sun, her lightly tan skin glowing, her features cutting a distinct and beautiful silhouette against the blue sky. I moved my hand around her back now, enjoying the firmness of her ass and slid my index finger into her crack. Her arousal had dripped between her cheeks, and I circled the slick rim of her asshole with my digit.

“You know what I want,” I said to her quietly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.