Traffic Girl: Juliet - Cover

Traffic Girl: Juliet

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - After life-changing upheaval, John, Kat, Jess, and Rita have settled into a new routine. But old desires and needs start to creep into the picture. Can they have their cake and eat it, too? Or will they push the boundaries so far that they pass the point of no return?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Author’s Note: I hope everyone has had a good 2022. But I also hope 2023 is even better. You can expect a lot of fun things to come for these characters in 2023. I confess, I believe this will be the final book of Traffic Girl that focuses on our core foursome. Traffic Girl won’t be going away, though. Not at all. I just have big plans for some of our secondary characters. And that doesn’t mean to any extent that John and his girls will be going away. Plus, you can’t necessarily trust me because I said this series would be done after Highway to Hell? 🙂


The pornstar party only ended because they had to get some rest before production the next day. I had been ready to call it a night when I found Jess being double-penetrated by Manny and Tommy, but Melanie had intercepted me. I tried to demure, but she wouldn’t let me.

“I haven’t had any dick all night,” she whined cutely.

“I got worked over pretty good earlier,” I said.

“What if I let you watch me snort some coke?” Melanie said, knowing just how to push my buttons. “And maybe I’ll tell you about the naughty things Juliet and I have been doing.”

“Damn,” I mumbled.

“Maybe I’ll even tell you what we were fantasizing about that involved the three of us,” she said, moving a hand down to my naked crotch.

“You’re going to get me hard,” I whispered.

“That’s the fucking idea, John,” Melanie said.

I wasn’t used to her being so aggressive or so confident. It was a huge turn-on. And so were her teasing promises. I looked over at Jess, who was oblivious to anything except the two cocks filling her. I felt a mixture of jealousy and anger that Tommy was with her again, although I had been passive about the whole situation. Jess hadn’t hidden the possibility that she might hook up with him tonight.

Melanie quickly lined up a couple short hits of coke for each of us. She passed me the straw first, and I handed it back after I felt the tingle hit my sinuses. She never ceased eye contact with me while she snorted her two, then she licked her lips and stood up. She quickly put her dirty blonde hair into a ponytail and got on her knees.

“I’ll start right here,” she said, giving the tip of my cock a quick lick. “That way you can watch Jess. I know you want to.”

I groaned as she took my shaft into her mouth the whole way. She was eager and insistent, showing a forcefulness I hadn’t seen from Melanie before. There was no question about it. She had come out of her abusive marriage so much stronger than ever. Her mouth bobbed for a few minutes, just long enough for me to see two orgasms rip through Jess as she took almost two feet of cock in her slutty holes. The room was full of acrid smoke. Ginger and Kayla had moved on to eating each other out in a sixty-nine on one of the couches. Emily and Kim worshiped on their knees before Patrick, taking turns sucking his cock and rimming his ass.

Melanie stood up, letting my cock pop out of her mouth with an audible slurp. She took my hand and, wordlessly, led me to the other, empty couch. She pushed me down and smoothly climbed onto my thighs. With her right hand, she found my cock and guided it to her slick opening. But she didn’t let me enter her right away. She pushed the head of my cock across her lips, back and forth so I could feel the honey dripping out of her. When Melanie finally relented, she pushed down aggressively, impaling herself all the way on my length. It made her gasp in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her pussy was, as always, incredibly tight.

“That,” she said, breathing heavily, “is a perfect fit.”

“Fuck, you’re so tight,” I moaned just before sucking one of Melanie’s erect nipples into my mouth.

She rode me deliberately, content to savor our coupling. The room was full of moans, cries, growled swear words, and the ecstatic climax of orgasms.

“You know what Juliet and I like to do?” Melanie finally said. I simply nodded, my mouth still suckling on her tits. “When we use the strap-on, we usually pretend it’s your dick.”

“Wow, I’m genuinely flattered,” I said, finally pulling back and making eye contact with her. Then, playfully, I added, “Usually?”

“Sometimes it’s Stephen,” she confessed, the rhythm in her hips adding more side-to-side swish.

“Have you been with Stephen yet?” I asked, no jealousy in my voice or in my mind.

“No,” Melanie said. “Juliet is worried how to tell him. I don’t know why. She hasn’t confided that to me.”

“Stephen I’m sure will be fine with it,” I replied, now bucking my hips up to drive deep into her again.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum,” Melanie panted.

She exploded. Her orgasmic shout tore across the room. Her body lurched forward, her back curving toward me, dangling her breasts irresistibly close to my mouth. I sucked her nipples in turn, and it drove her to greater heights of pleasure. Melanie refused to stop bucking her hips. Nearly delirious, she started begging for my sperm.

“Fill me up,” she pleaded. “It’s the only thing missing. I crave a big load of cum in my pussy. Please, John, please! Please!”

After all the evening’s antics, it wasn’t a big load, but somehow my body obliged her wishes. Melanie cuddled up to me like a grateful pet after I came inside her. She nuzzled my neck and kissed me over and over.

“That’s what I always need,” she said. Then she paused before adding, “Juliet and I have really big plans for you.”


Sometime the next day, through the thicket of cobwebs in my head, I felt hot, wet breath in my lap. Eyes still closed, I reached a hand down toward the head that bobbed on my cock.

“Jess, baby,” I said. “Didn’t you get enough?”

She didn’t respond, and I ran my fingers through her silky blonde hair while she sucked me. Finally she took a moment to breathe.

“I can taste Melanie on you,” she said.

“She was the last thing I did last night,” I said with a chuckle, finally opening my eyes.

Jess was staring at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and wired. It was obvious she hadn’t slept.

“I love how she tastes,” she said.

“Didn’t you sleep, love?” I asked.

She shook her head and licked the head of my cock again.

“Melanie and I stayed up all night doing lines,” she said. “It was like being in college again.”

My hand wandered over her soft, smooth skin. I found the crevice between her thighs. I lightly traced a path over her puffy pussy lips and underneath, across her anus.

“No, baby,” she said, pushing me away. “I’m way too sore.”

“I saw you with Manny and Tommy,” I said.

“I know,” she said with a wicked grin. “That’s why I’m so sore. They were so rough with me.”

“You didn’t seem to have a problem with it,” I said with a tired smile.

“I loved it,” she said. “I don’t think they understood that I knew they were trying to make a power play on the new boss. Trying to fuck me to dominate me. But they were just giving me what I wanted. Kayla told me Manny would try to be the alpha.”

“He is very assertive,” I said.

“Melanie said she had never felt you harder than when you watched them fuck me,” she said.

“Where is Melanie?” I asked.

“Showering,” Jess said.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“Two o’clock,” she said.

“Shit,” I said. “When does the shoot start?”

“Four,” she said. “They want some sunset shots, so it’s later.”

“Why Tommy?” I asked. “You could have had Patrick.”

“I know,” Jess said with a wicked grin. “And I will. But I like Tommy.”

“I have to confess, Jess,” I said seriously. “I’m still skeptical of him.”

Jess stopped sucking me now. Her face turned serious, filled with concern and love.

“Do you remember when we busted you with Nicole?” she said. “When she showed up on our doorstep out of the blue, crazy as an asylum patient?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.