Traffic Girl: Juliet - Cover

Traffic Girl: Juliet

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - After life-changing upheaval, John, Kat, Jess, and Rita have settled into a new routine. But old desires and needs start to creep into the picture. Can they have their cake and eat it, too? Or will they push the boundaries so far that they pass the point of no return?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Author’s Note: This is a rare almost no-sex chapter. There’s a lot going on, and John needs to get his head around it. There is a significant amount of table setting here, and things are going to ramp up, with new challenges, risks, and excitement. Please keep the feedback coming. I hope you enjoy it.


The first order of business for my new “spread happiness” mission was to talk to Jess. We had been lazy about addressing the Tommy thing. Katie’s accident and the resulting pressure and risk to Infinity was a convenient excuse to avoid it. But I knew we couldn’t anymore. I sensed Kat and Rita knew that, too, so when I touched down from LA again, Jess had come to pick me up. Alone.

She hugged me long and tight when I arrived. I knew she had a mixture of nerves and anxiety. I could feel it in her body. Jess could never have been much of a poker player. When confronted with something she didn’t want to do – and once avoidance was no longer an option – she would put on her big girl panties and get it done, although sometimes it took a little help to get over the nerves. And today was one of those days. She had given me the key to the G-Wagon, so I climbed into the driver’s seat and saw she had two huge lines of cocaine on a mirror sitting on the center console. I could see from the residue that there had been four lines. She slid into the passenger seat and made short work of the coke. She inhaled long and hard a couple extra times, then rubbed her nose with her head held back. With her eyes still closed, Jess finally spoke.

“I know we have to talk about it, John,” she said.

“We do, babe,” I said, sliding a hand over hers.

With her free hand, she gathered up the remnants of the coke on the mirror and swirled it around her tongue.

“How long have you been seeing Tommy again?” I asked, deciding to just dive right in.

My hand started to shake, so I pulled it back. I worried that might give the impression I was pulling away from her, but I had a sense of dread crawling inside me.

“It’s nothing regular,” Jess said. “Maybe a half-dozen times over the last year? Only when I’m back here alone, and the rest of you are in LA.”

“Have you come back just to visit him?” I asked.

“Yes,” Jess admitted. “Last month. But there was actually a business reason for it.”

I rolled my eyes and gave a snort of disbelief.

“It’s true,” she said. “It’s kind of complicated, John.”

“Not so complicated when it’s the guy who tried to destroy Kat,” I snapped.

“That’s a good point,” she said. “A great point. That’s totally true. But Tommy is different. He’s been through some shit.”

“Forgive me for not caring,” I said callously.

“I know this is hard to talk about,” she said. Then she added, almost as if to herself in an aside, “I knew this would be so hard to get you to understand.”

“What?” I said in a tone more sharp than I had intended.

“We need to get Daydream movies into production,” Jess said.

“Okay,” I said, confused, “but let’s stay on topic.”

“This is the topic,” Jess said. “All right, I admit it. After I hooked up with that guy Patrick in LA? There have been a few times that I just wanted that monster, monster dick experience like I used to get from Dr. V. And Tommy is the only readily available guy I know who can give me that.”

My silence was her cue to continue.

“So I’ve indulged it a few times,” she admitted. “You know what? I’m not going to apologize. Because this is a part of me. I like when a guy with a huge dick dominates me. I need it. Not very often. But I need it. I want a scumbag pretty boy with a donkey dick to use me like I’m disposable. Like I’m trash. I can’t tell you why. But I love it. On occasion.”

“You always have been that nasty slut,” I said, the chill still in my voice.

“But there really is something else,” Jess said. “Tommy has changed.”

I snorted again.

“He has,” she insisted. “That girl he dated for so long? Finally left him. He lost his job. He’s been really struggling. And that’s when I realized we may have some use for Tommy.”

“And what’s that?” I said.

“Well, I think I’ve talked him into it,” Jess said. “I can be very convincing, you know.”

She shot me a flirtatious look to see if I had thawed at all.

“Go on,” I said icily.

“I want him to work for Daydream,” she said. “As one of the male performers.”

“Are you kidding me?” I said reflexively, but as only a few seconds passed, I realized it made sense.

“I talked to Kim and the other girls about it,” Jess said. “They think that because we’re starting with established female talent, it could be a good idea to inject a couple fresh male faces. The fact that Tommy is packing eleven inches makes it an easy decision.”

“Tommy as a pornstar,” I said.

I glanced at Jess. She could tell I was coming around.

“So, okay, I’m super sorry I did it again, John,” Jess said. “I know I shouldn’t do it. But with all the work stress and life stress and family stress, this was an outlet at a moment of weakness.”

“He tried to take Kat away from us,” I reminded her.

“I know,” Jess said. “But he’s not that guy anymore.”

“Forgive me if I refuse to believe it,” I said.

“You know people can change, John,” Jess said, using my name again probably because she knew it could get under my skin.

“Some people can,” I said. “Just count me as a skeptic when it comes to Tommy. You know how protective I am of my girls. You can understand that.”

“It’s not an unfair position,” Jess conceded. “But let me just say Kat and Rita are on board with my assessment.”

“Oh, have you all been seeing him?” I said sarcastically.

“Come on, babe,” Jess said. “I’ve talked to them about it. A lot. We’ve had a lot of time.”

“All right,” I said, glancing over to her. She had a hopeful look on her face that confused me. “I’ll listen to all of you. And I’ll really consider it.”

“At least think about the money, darling,” Jess said, seeing an opening and dropping into her seductive voice. “And all the fun we could have running a porn company.”

“We have enough money,” I said.

Jess made me squirm by putting her hand in my crotch and running it over the area skillfully.

“We’ll talk about it more when we get home,” Jess said. “I’ll fill you in on all the details because there are a few things I’ve held back. But why don’t you just go ahead and fill my mouth, baby.”

She was putting on the full court press. She had climbed onto her knees in her seat and pulled her hair back into a ponytail before leaning over the gear shifter.

“Fuck, Jess,” I said.

“No, my love,” she said with an intentional giggle, “this is a blow job.”

Next thing I knew, I could barely concentrate on the road as Jess’s warm, loving, and experienced mouth enveloped my cock.

“You aren’t going to convince me with a blow job,” I said resolutely.

“I’m not trying to convince you, darling,” she said between swirls around the tip of my cock. “I love sucking dick, and I love sucking your dick the most. All I want is a big load of cum in my stomach.”

What Jess wanted, she usually got. And this time was no different. She got the cum in her mouth, and she got Tommy as one of the male leads for her porn company, Daydream Pictures. She got the former a lot more easily than she got the latter. It took the girls two days to convince me. In the end, it was Kat who pushed me over the edge of acquiescence. Jess had made it clear that she would let me have veto power over the inclusion of Tommy at the porn company. Two things gave me peace of mind. First, Jess gave me hiring and firing power over Daydream, which also meant I had to be involved to an extent that could be a lot of fun. Second, Kat made an argument I respected enough that I relented.

Kat’s main point was that including Tommy in Daydream really had nothing to do with us. It had to do with the business. We had no qualifications with porn movie production. The whole idea, Kat reminded me, was to create a way to re-route Infinity’s cash. It might be Jess’s company on paper, but if they ceded me hiring and firing authority, what was the biggest risk? It wasn’t that Tommy would be hanging around with my girls. That, on its own, was a decent case. But Kat went further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.