Traffic Girl: Juliet - Cover

Traffic Girl: Juliet

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - After life-changing upheaval, John, Kat, Jess, and Rita have settled into a new routine. But old desires and needs start to creep into the picture. Can they have their cake and eat it, too? Or will they push the boundaries so far that they pass the point of no return?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Author’s Note: It’s time to push ahead with the plot some! But that doesn’t mean we can’t have naughty fun along the way! I hope you have fun with this chapter. Let me know what you think – I thrive on your feedback.


“I’ve got my last voiceovers to do,” Juliet said, her lustrous hair draped over my bare shoulder. “Don’t worry about it. It’s only a couple of weeks, and I’ll be so busy.”

“You’re always busy,” I said and let my hand slowly walk down her back. “And I’ve gotten so used to it here.”

“I like having you here,” Juliet said, kissing me softly a few times.

“I won’t get all soft on you,” I said. “We don’t do the mushy stuff.”

“You’ve definitely never gotten soft on me,” she said, her hand massaging my balls.

My cock was already hard again. We had finished one quick, frenetic fuck to kick off our usual Wednesday lunch. It had been a packed couple weeks since the Oscars and its haze of parties. Juliet did a lot of gracious interviews. Scripts continued to pour in. But she was taking a short break – three months – before her next shoot kicked off. It would be in Vancouver, at least, so not too far away. She had said maybe I could visit her on-set for a week or two. Stephen was already gone after a quick Oscar victory tour. He was directing his first movie, and the shoot would last six months.

“How dirty are you feeling today?” I asked, a couple fingers probing the depths between her ass cheeks.

Juliet batted her eyes at me and smiled.

“Dirty enough to let you use that load of cum in my pussy to lube my asshole,” she said.

The words alone were enough to make me insatiably horny. The fact that she laced them with a sultry tone brought out the primal in me. I let my fingers continue down the crack of her ass, beneath the oval gap in her thighs, and dig gently into the pink, laser-smooth folds of her pussy. My cum was still hot inside her. She had been lying on her side, and it hadn’t leaked out. I swirled two fingers around her, feeling the thick gobs of cum. When they were thick with slickness, I pulled them out and moved them around the rim of her anus. Juliet had become an anal enthusiast. I didn’t need to use my cum to lube her. She had come to love the touch of pain and discomfort that came with my initial penetration. It never failed to get her off within only a handful of strokes. And, like a method actor, she was now determined to learn how to squirt. She was infatuated by Rita’s ability to do it.

“You know you don’t need lube,” I said, my fingers taking their time and exploring the naughty depths inside her asshole.

“I know,” she said. “I just like how dirty it is for you to take your cum from my pussy and put it in my ass.”

“You’ve become a really dirty girl, Juliet,” I said, nibbling her ear lobe eagerly.

“It’s something that’s always been inside me,” she said. “But I’ve always compartmentalized it. There’s the actress side of me, the business person. I just needed to find people I was comfortable with to share the naughty side of me.”

“You make me feel like the luckiest man in the world,” I said.

“Good,” she said, “because you are.”

She had reached behind herself and taken a firm grip of my cock at its base.

“See how hard you make me?” I said. “Just the thought of your ass does this to me.”

“Shut up,” Juliet said. “You’re a shameless horndog.”

“Don’t cheapen our connection,” I said sarcastically.

“Shut up,” Juliet repeated, “and put that big dick up my ass. Fucking shove it in and make it hurt.”

“I know how much you love that,” I said arrogantly.

“Do it and make me cum,” she said.

Instinctively, we rolled slightly in tandem to allow my cock to slide between Juliet’s ass cheeks.

“Do it,” she said in a bare whisper. “Do it hard.”

With my cock just outside her asshole, nestled perfectly between the firm flesh of her mounds, I drew my hips back a few inches and plunged forward. Juliet’s ass didn’t resist. It opened easily, used to this invasion, and with one husky moan I was buried inside her.

“Your ass should win an Oscar,” I said.

Juliet giggled. “I think they call that an AVN award.”

I held my cock inside her, and we laughed.

“Well, you could win one of those, too, if you want to work for Jess’s porn company,” I said playfully.

“I love porn,” Juliet said. I started to move in and out of her slowly, our bodies moving in unison side-by-side. “I used to watch it all the time. It used to be the only way I could indulge my fantasies.”

“They’re so much more fun to live out, aren’t they?” I said, letting my cock stay tantalizing deep in her ass.

“Fuck,” Juliet groaned. “So much more fun.”

The time for talking and tenderness had passed. I thrust my hips forward forcefully, and Juliet moaned authentically, without showing any restraint. Despite her beautiful curves, Juliet was fundamentally quite petite. Her hips were slender, and my hefty cock inevitably brutalized her anus. And she loved every moment of it. I didn’t rush. It was a deliberate fuck. We savored each other. Juliet loved feeling my cock split her ass in two as much as I did. The friction was intense, even with the aid of my cum as lube.

“I love your ass,” I said.

“Fuck,” Juliet moaned again. “When you do this, I’m completely powerless. You could make me do anything. God, I love it so much.”

Her body shook suddenly. She erupted in an involuntary series of screams. It was the typical, intense orgasm that seized her out of the blue when we had anal sex. I slipped a hand around her waist and let a couple fingers frig her clit as she hit her peak. Her pussy was musty and wet with my earlier load of cum. Her clit stood out like a hard pebble, and as her initial anal orgasm calmed down, I furiously fingered her, and she came again. Her body quaked, and our skin grew sticky with sweat.

“I love doing that to you,” I said heavily.

“Cum in my ass,” Juliet demanded. “I’m going to be so sore. But do it. I want that hot cum. Make me leak from both holes, daddy.”

It was the first time she had used Kat’s pet name for me in forever. She knew it would draw a reaction to me.

“You know you shouldn’t say that,” I said, fucking her harder now.

“Then give me what I want, daddy,” she said, doubling down. “And I’ll stop.”

I pounded her furiously. What had started as a side-by-side fuck turned into me on top of her, mercilessly driving into her ass while I alternated between pulling her hair and shoving her into the mattress. Juliet played me like a fiddle. She always knew how to get what she wanted. I gave her the load of cum she wanted to desperately, and as she felt it fill her bowels, warm and thick, she moaned in pleasure.

“That’s my good boy,” she said, panting.

“Fuck,” I sighed. “Fuck!”

A bolt of energy shot through me. I pulled out of Juliet’s ass and smiled at the sloppy, angry mess I had made of her asshole. I squeezed her cheeks with my hand and then gave her a slap that was too firm to be playful.

“I feel like I could run a marathon right now,” I said.

“Sex always energizes you,” Juliet said, turning over and sitting up now. She kissed me softly, intimately.

“How could it not?” I said. “Seriously, Juliet, I can’t get enough of you.”

I kissed her now, and there was hunger behind it.

“Slow down, cowboy,” she said. “We’ve got to get going.”

“Sometimes I don’t want our lunches to end,” I said.

Juliet smiled at me, but there was something in her eyes that gave me pause.

“What is it?” I asked.

She let out a light laugh.

“Kat is right,” she said. “Nothing gets by you.”

I shrugged but was also confused.

“I’ve just been around long enough that, if I pay attention, I figure out what’s going on,” I said.

“I’m meeting Melanie after this,” Juliet said.

The words hung there between this.

“Meeting her,” she repeated, with emphasis.

“Okay,” I said. “I’m glad you two have hit it off.”

“We really have,” Juliet said.

She scooched to the edge of the bed and bent down. I had a glorious view of her glossy, well-fucked pussy and ass. I had done that. She picked up her panties and slipped on the skimpy thong. Her sun dress followed. She didn’t wear a bra.

“Melanie is one of my favorite people,” I said. “It’s been so good for her here.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” she said.

“You really like her,” I said.

“As it turns out, we have a ton in common,” Juliet said. “Her modeling career has a lot of similarities to my acting career. We’ve gone through a lot of the same things.”

“Her ex-husband was a real piece of shit,” I said.

“I’m glad Melanie and I don’t have that in common,” she said.

“Don’t let me make you late,” I said.

“Thanks, John,” she said.

I smiled at her, and happily accepted the kiss she gave me before she walked out of the room.

“Ask Melanie how I taste, will you?” I said with a laugh.

Juliet turned around and grinned at me.

“She’s the one who asked me to take a load in both holes,” she said.

She gave me a quick wink and walked out, a spring in her step and extra sashay in her hips.


Jess’s perfectly white teeth sparkled in the Beverly Hills sun. Two delicate fingers from her right hand gently held onto the thin stem of a wine glass, which sweated lightly because of the cold Sancerre inside it.

“You’ve been busy,” I said.

She nodded, and her smile got even wider. Jess loved when I complimented her. She always had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.