Traffic Girl: Juliet - Cover

Traffic Girl: Juliet

Copyright© 2022 by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After life-changing upheaval, John, Kat, Jess, and Rita have settled into a new routine. But old desires and needs start to creep into the picture. Can they have their cake and eat it, too? Or will they push the boundaries so far that they pass the point of no return?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

Author’s Note: Welcome to Book Five! There is a whole new world facing our foursome, and, yes, there is still plenty of fun to come. It’s hard to believe that this journey started 14 months and almost 700,000 words ago. I feel like we’re going as strongly as ever. There’s obviously a new twist here, and I feel like I need to address that up front. The kids aren’t going to be a part of the story. What we’ll see here are snippets of life that is, for the most part, outside of the core four’s new life as parents. Above all, this is fantasy. I want these characters to have their cake and eat it, too, so they’ll be responsible but also be wild. If this isn’t your cup of tea, there are many wonderful stories here to read and take pleasure in. Please enjoy this new adventure!


“I’ve finally realized what it is that I missed most.” The words came in a slow, satisfied tone. “There’s this moment just as you cum where your cock jerks, and it makes that first spurt hit just right. There’s just this blast of warmth that I can feel absolutely in my core.”

“I think that’s just because your pussy is so tight,” I said.

“I kind of like to think it’s because you fit inside me so nicely.”

Juliet sat up and smiled at me. Her hair was wild from our romp. Wednesday lunch had become our time. For a couple hours, the busy world around us stopped. She had no interviews. No photo shoots. No scripts to review. I put my phone on do-not-disturb, available only if Kat, Jess, Rita, or Melanie, our nanny, called. We always met at Kelly’s guest house, away from any prying eyes or paparazzi. And after catching up over Champagne and sometimes spiking it with a little marijuana or cocaine, we would fuck. It was always urgent, needy, and intimate. Our connection had grown in the four months since our family had decamped to Los Angeles temporarily. The change of scenery had been good. It allowed us to indulge the desire for adventure without getting too crazy.

“Are you coming to dinner Friday?” I asked Juliet as she pulled her thong and yoga pants back on.

“Of course,” she said. “I would hate to ever miss it. I found some fun little presents for Johnny and Katie.”

“You spoil them,” I said.

“Every kid needs an Aunt Juliet like me,” she said and flashed that unmatched movie star smile.

“An Oscar-nominated one, you mean?” I said playfully.

The awards announcement had come out only two days before. Peter’s final film, a moving and funny coming-of-age story, had exceeded even blockbuster expectations. Stephen and Petey had finally settled on the title “Homecoming.” It was objectively cheesy in name, but the undercurrent of humor that ran throughout the film made it come across as wry. The simple truth was that the title didn’t matter. It was a warm, funny, touching movie that had rightfully swept its way to thirteen Oscar nominations, including for Juliet and Stephen in the best actor categories. My personal interests lay, of course, in the box office figures, which kept climbing even now, nearly three months after its release. We were at three-quarters-of-a-billion and counting. That put my back end at more than twenty million dollars. There was so much buzz around Petey’s company now, having four more movies in the pipeline for release this year looked like a genius move.

“It’s just nice to be nominated,” Juliet deadpanned. “To be mentioned in the same sentence as all these talented actors is the greatest honor of my career.”

“I’m glad to see your publicist already had you memorize the platitude!” I said.

Juliet wanted to win. She wanted to be the best, and she wanted the recognition. Credit was important to her, but she also felt like her career was peaking. One of the two movies she had shot in the second half of last year she knew would be a sure-fire hit, keeping her in the public eye and on the A-list. Her rare drive and determination had manifested itself. She wanted it. She wanted it all.

“I’ll see you Friday, babe,” Juliet said.

“It might be a little more fun than the usual Friday dinner,” I said.

“Oh, do tell!” she said.

“Nope,” I said, making a zipper-motion across my lips. “The girls swore me to secrecy. So I have to keep my word. It’s our turn to give you a surprise or two.”

Juliet rolled her eyes.

“I love you,” she said.

“I love you, too,” I said.

It wasn’t the same kind of love I had with Kat, Jess, and Rita. It was, as I had come to call it, Hollywood love. Simply fitting into Juliet’s schedule was a triumph. I had learned there were different rules in this game. Since the premier of Homecoming, Stephen and Juliet officially were still an item. They had walked the red carpet together as a couple. They were mega-star darlings. I suppose it was complicated, but that was nothing new to me. My entire life was unconventional. It was just fine to have Juliet fit into our lives – and she fit in very well – when her schedule allowed.

With a hop in my step, I left Kelly’s in Beverly Hills and sped through the curvy roads up to Laurel Canyon, where we had signed a six-month lease on a rental house. Well, technically the LLC that masqueraded for Infinity leased the house. It was a gorgeous, 4,000-square-foot, five-bedroom home tucked into the side of a hill with a direct view of the Hollywood sign. Modern and sleek, it might not have been the best place for kids, but they weren’t crawling yet anyway.

I loved the drive and took the scenic route, cruising up the Sunset Strip to Laurel Canyon Boulevard before cutting back on Wonderland Avenue to the house. I loved it because my new Porsche Turbo S was so fucking much fun to drive, especially on the litany of switchback curves. When I got home, I found it shockingly quiet. There was the hum of white noise coming through the baby monitors, but I didn’t see anyone. I heard a voice coming from the family room and found Kat there on a yoga mat, in downward facing dog, with her ass toward me.

“Now that is a sight to come home to,” I said.

“Daddy!” Kat said and stood up. She skipped toward me and embraced me in a kiss. “I missed you.”

“Where are the girls?” I asked.

“Kat and Rita went to the tennis club. Melanie had a couple errands to run,” Kat said. “And the kids are napping.”

“Wow,” I said, “no wonder it’s so quiet.”

Kat bit her lower lip and looked up at me.

“How was Juliet?” she asked.

“Good,” I said. “Really good. Happy and nervous about the nomination all at once, I think.”

“Can I taste her on you?” she asked and dropped to her knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.