Full Frame - Cover

Full Frame

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 36: Being an Adult

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36: Being an Adult - Nate Hart, class of 1968, has just been uprooted from his lifelong home in Chicago by his mother’s new career: Methodist minister. Moving to a small town in northwestern Illinois just before his junior year in high school, means starting over. But Nate’s passion for photography leads him to become the new yearbook photographer. The girls in his school think of him as the 1966 equivalent of a selfie-stick. No one will see their naughty photos, right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

HERE’S A FUNNY EXPERIENCE. Babysit your younger sister with your girlfriend and her younger brother. That was how I spent Saturday evening. And it wasn’t that bad.

Brian and Kat were in the same grade and Brian was just at the stage of realizing girls were different and interesting. I think that at the age of 13, Ronda’s brother Danny and Chris’s sister Julie had already passed that point and were looking at each other with more than just interest. But at eleven—almost twelve—Brian and Kat were just at the point where they were thinking the opposite sex might not be quite as icky as they used to think.

Dad was in the house, too, but Mom was still at Annual Conference. Dad was watching the White Sox take it to the Yankees. Kat had proudly made her spaghetti and meatballs, ignoring Mom’s Saturday night rule about no garlic. Mom wasn’t preaching in the morning.

Chris, Kat, Brian and I played Yahtzee and Dominoes after dinner until 7:30 when Lawrence Welk came on. And-a-one, and-a-two ... We watched the hour-and-a-half show and I worked on teaching both Chris and the younger kids some of the dances. Dad even joined for a dance each with Kat and Chris. After the show ended at nine, I walked Chris and Brian home and finally spent a few quality moments on the front porch kissing my lover.


A lay speaker from Huntertown Methodist Church spoke Sunday morning in Mom’s place. What people noticed most was that he didn’t have a children’s story.

In the afternoon, I took Kat to the studio and did a photo session with her. She loved to pose and wanted me take a picture she could give to her ‘friend.’

“I told Brian he can’t be my boyfriend until we’re sixteen,” she said. “Until then, he’ll just have to be my friend.”

“That’s very mature of you,” I said as I took a picture of her sitting on a giant polka-dot mushroom. “So, you want to give him your picture?”

“He asked for one of my school pictures, but it isn’t very good and I was just a little girl then.”

“You are definitely growing up to be a lovely woman. I really dug your painting of the ice cream sundae at Sweet Treats. You should enter it in the fair this year.”

“Do you think so? Do you think I could be a champion like you are?”

“There are a lot of factors to take into consideration when it comes to winning a competition. Remember, I didn’t win any competitions between the 4-H competition when I was twelve and last year’s fair. It all depends on how good other artists are and what the judges like. Remember the motorcycle picture of Patricia didn’t win at the Hunter County Fair, but it took best of class at the State Fair.”

“Yeah. I guess I’ll enter the competition. Will you help me get the right forms filled out?”

“You bet I will. I have to decide what to enter myself.”

“That one,” Kat said, immediately pointing to the photo of Avery in the lamplight.

“I guess that pretty much says it all,” I chuckled.

“Um ... Nate? I was wondering. Is it okay to hold hands with a boy who is just your friend?”

My dear little sister.


Mom’s appointment was to return to Tenbrook for another year. We were all happy about that. Even Dad breathed a sigh of relief since he’d landed a good job at the construction company and didn’t want to quit immediately.

I processed the pictures of Kat and got a really good one with her sitting on the mushroom with her legs crossed and her chin leaning on her fist. She really looked like Alice in Wonderland. In fact, I thought I might exhibit it at the fair, too.

By Tuesday afternoon, I had the final prints of Sarah’s sitting made. The one art photo I took of her, I printed with a high contrast filter on archival paper. It looked like sunrise over the hills until you realized how symmetrical the hills were. Then you realized that you were looking down her body between her breasts and across the indentation of her pussy with her legs spread wide. I loved the effect of having to figure out what you were looking at in order to get the full effect. Unfortunately, I didn’t think it would do well at the County Fair, but I thought it was a real work of art. I hung it on my gallery wall.


Wednesday, Christine and I got on our bikes. I strapped the blanket and pillow as well as my 35 on my bike. Chris had a basket on the front of her bike and had it loaded with a picnic. It was a beautiful day with the temperature in the 80s. There was a bit of wind that played havoc with us, as we pedaled all the way out to the creek where we’d been with Ronda. We walked our bikes down where there was a little sandy stretch that we’d spread our blanket on before. It was beautiful and perfect for a mid-day date with my sweetheart.

We sat on the blanket as we opened up the picnic things Chris had prepared. I expected something like bologna sandwiches. Chris had gone a couple better than that. She’d fried chicken at home for dinner the night before and carefully put aside favorite pieces for each of us. She even had some potato salad. We really didn’t need anything else with the cans of pop I’d managed to fold into the blanket on my bike and not shake up so much that they sprayed all over.

It was dreamy and we just lay on the blanket together and talked. With an occasional kiss, you know.

“What would you do if you got drafted?” Chris whispered. “Would you ask me to marry you and then march off to war?”

“The marrying you part has a certain appeal,” I said. “But no. I’d ask you to come with me. Instead of a wedding ring, I’d withdraw all the money in my bank account and pack my camera for an extended vacation in Canada. Probably permanent.”

“You really wouldn’t serve, would you?”

“I’d consider alternate service. They have programs where you can help out in a medical facility or in the Forest Service and stuff. When I have to register this fall, I’ll register as a conscientious objector. I recognize the reality of wars coming to us whether we want them or not. But I am opposed to any act of war that is not a direct response to an attack on our country by an opposing military force. Once you go beyond that narrow definition, war is a political and economic strategy for dominance.”

“I admire your conviction, Nate. I don’t know if anything moves me as much as that does you. I think running off together is an incredibly romantic notion. I doubt that I’d come with you, though. Or marry you if you chose that route. I love you more than anything in the world, but I’m essentially a coward. I just couldn’t do that. Does that make me a bad person, Nate?”

“No. One of Reverend Mother Superior’s sayings—you know, I think I’ll start making posters of my mother and her sayings—but one of them is ‘I am a minister to the needs of God’s children and a witness to his love. I am not the judge he appointed over others.’ What that means to me is that I’m not going to judge individuals according to my personal standards. They can be judged by the law, but even Stoney showed that there is a range of interpretation of the law and there is room for human kindness in its enforcement. Don’t you think it’s cool that everyone is calling him Stoney now instead of Constable?”

“Or just Stones, according to a couple of teens I’ve heard. That’s a good philosophy to live by. Isn’t there a Bible verse about judge not that ye be not judged? Or is that Shakespeare? I get them confused.”

“I think that one’s in the Bible. But Shakespeare probably said it, too. I just want you to know, Christine, that I love you. I know that might not be enough to make a life commitment on, but right now, you are the most important person on earth to me.”

“Ronda was right. We really are becoming a couple, aren’t we? I wonder what will happen when she comes back.”

“I’m not going to borrow trouble from the future.”

“No. You’re going to have enough trouble Saturday night,” Chris giggled. I moaned.

“Why did I even agree to go out with her?” I asked. “I’m just thankful you and I have a date this afternoon. Otherwise, I’d consider it a waste of a perfectly good opportunity to be with my lover.”

“Oh, I won’t be available.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Weird thing, but Lori asked me to hang out with her Saturday night. I think she wants me to help her write her modeling resume and caption her photos. But it will be fun and it will keep me from thinking about you fucking Vicki.”

“I’m not going to do that. For one thing, Vicki doesn’t believe in birth control of any sort. No condoms. She equates having sex with making a baby. No way I’m going there.”

“Well, keep your other options open. You never can tell what might be in that devious little head of hers. Or in your little head,” she laughed.

“I don’t even know what we’ll do. I don’t want to take her anyplace that is special to us. That just seems ... wrong.”

“Well, I don’t think anyone would complain about you going to the drive-in. That was fun, but next time we do that, it will be to watch the movie. It wasn’t all that comfortable making love in the back seat of the car.”

“Yeah. We could do one or the other, but trying to do both was really distracting. It wasn’t bad when we parked afterward.”

“It wouldn’t be bad now, either,” she whispered. Soon, I was lost in her kiss.


Christine and I made love by the babbling brook and just took our time exploring each other. I kissed her and worked my way down her body until I had my head between her legs. We lost our clothes a little at a time, and when I was kissing around her legs, I hooked her panties and pulled them down off her butt and over her pussy. They held there a little, stuck by the moisture that was already collecting.

I will never in my life tire of seeing a girl’s panties come off, as I pull them down her legs. That Christine was so unselfconscious about me exposing her was incredible. She said she considered letting me see her body to be an act of love that she gladly participated in. And I agreed. Pulling my shorts off and exposing my erection to her could be embarrassing with anyone else, I suppose. But with Chris, it was something she loved and so I didn’t mind her looking at me, stroking me, and sucking me.

She loved it when I parted her nether lips with my thumbs and stared into the opening of her pussy just before I licked from her hole up to her clit and circled it with my tongue. And Chris was a guide as well.

“That spot you just touched,” she whispered. “Right here.” She used her fingers to rub a spot right next to her clit. “That really felt good. Will you lick me there some more?”

Oh, yes. I will gladly lick her there some more. I adored her pussy and wanted to touch it and lick it all afternoon, within reason. And I loved putting my fingers in her hot channel, sliding them in and out.

“Hook your finger up toward the top and rub there,” she said. “That felt amazing.” I followed her instructions and we gradually educated each other. After I’d pleasured her and brought her to a couple of orgasms, she returned the favor and treated my cock the same way I treated her pussy. I tried to give her open and honest feedback like she gave me. It was hard to do.

“When you suck me, it doesn’t need to be a lot of suction. What really gets me is sliding in and out of your mouth,” I said as she worked me over. “When you take me in your mouth, it’s better when you have your tongue on the underside of my cock. I think all the nerves are on that side and up near the top.”

“I read about foreskin in one of Miss Ludwig’s books. You don’t have one, do you?” she asked.

“I’m circumcised. It wasn’t until I saw other guys in gym class that I realized not all boys were circumcised.”

“Is it because you’re Jewish?”

“No. I guess we have a Jewish heritage of some sort. Mom’s maiden name was Mayer. But we haven’t been considered Jews in a long time. I’m pretty sure Mom’s mother wasn’t Jewish. Maybe her father was. Anyway, when I asked Dad about it, he just said it was for health and cleanliness reasons. I guess that’s what I’ll go with. Oh! It sure is sensitive when you suck on the top and use your tongue around the underside of the head like that. Christine, I think I’m about to come.”

Chris held me in her mouth and continued to stroke up and down my cock with her hand as I let loose with a huge load.

“I feel like you haven’t really come in me when we make love and you wear a condom. When I give you a blowjob, I really feel like you came inside me. Your sperm is still in me. It makes me even wetter.”

We took a little time to go play in the water, naked, splashing each other and cooling off before we went back to lie on the blanket until we were ready to make love again.


I got a call from Sarah in Chicago to ask if she could pick up the rest of her prints on Sunday. She specifically wanted Chris to be there so they could work on her portfolio and the little paragraphs she wanted for each image. She offered to pay Chris for her time consulting.

Chris was thrilled when I called her to tell her and we went to the studio together to make sure we had everything ready for Sarah. We went over the complete selection of photos and made sure there was a good balance between her costumed shots and her nudes.


Saturday evening, I got to use Mom’s Galaxie instead of the Falcon. Dad was carrying a lot of tools and parts with him for the systems he was installing and the back seat was down so he’d have more room. He was concerned about having the car parked anywhere with all the things in the back.

I didn’t say so, but I was concerned about having to figure out how to give Vicki a good pussy licking in the front seat. Mom said that if I filled her tank with gas, I could use her car. It cost almost five dollars to fill the tank! I swung by the studio and got the blanket and pillow. I smoothed it out in the backseat to protect the seat. I didn’t want wet spots or sperm on the seat of Mom’s new car.

I picked up Vicki and we went into town for a burger before we went out to the drive-in. She was pretty quiet most of time and a little fidgety. I asked her what was up and she just said she was excited to be out with me. She was a seriously cute girl, and I was happy to be out with her, too. She’d never been to a drive-in movie. I’d only been to one. We got there early enough there was still a spot in the back row and I pulled into it, even though it was off to the side and there was a post almost in the middle of our view of the screen.

I thought the movies might have been more appropriate for Tony and Patricia and kind of chuckled when I thought of them going to a drive-in on a motorcycle. The double feature was Hells Angels on Wheels and The Wild Angels. There were a lot of revving motorcycles and fights. It was an easy movie to not watch and I turned the volume down on the sound box.

When we got in the back seat, it was like this was what she was waiting for and she wanted nothing more than to be kissed and loved and touched. Something I gladly gave her. Vicki had truly perky little titties I was sure would grow more now that she was almost seventeen. She dearly loved to have them touched and sucked.

I discovered pretty quickly that, true to form, she had no bra and no panties on. By the end of the first movie, I’d given her several orgasms and she’d sucked me off. I didn’t know who or what she’d been practicing on, but her blowjob techniques were getting better. I swear she had me all the way down her throat when I came.

“I’m ready,” she whispered. “I just need to put oil on your cock.”

“What? What kind of oil?”

“Just a little baby oil. You need to be really slippery because I don’t have any natural lubricant back there. I’ll push as much of it from my pussy back there, like you were doing with your finger. That felt so good!”

My cock responded rapidly to her stroking it with a little oil in her hand. I wasn’t at all averse to her giving me a hand job like this. In fact, I needed to get a bottle of this stuff to have in my room for late night entertainment.

“Melanie says that Vaseline works well, too. She says there are special lubricants you can buy just for making a guy slippery and a girl’s hole ready.”

“I didn’t know that. I’ll check the next time I go to Dubuque to get condoms.”

“You can’t use condoms with me. Every drop has to go inside me.”

“Then you’d better stop stroking or I’ll be spraying all over your face.”

She grabbed a tissue from her purse and wiped her hand, then got on her hands and knees.

“Go slow,” she panted. “I think you’re bigger than a carrot.”

“What exactly are we doing?” I asked. She’d been pretty clear that her pussy was for making babies and I wasn’t about to go there. It was also plenty wet and I didn’t think I’d need oil in order to slide into her.

“Put it in me,” she said.

“In your pussy?” I asked.

“No! In my bottom, silly. We can’t put your cock in my pussy. I’d get pregnant!”

In her bottom? Really? I’d stuck a finger in her while giving her oral. Both Chris and Ronda liked to have their bottoms played with when we made love. But stick my cock in it? That was a lot bigger around than my finger.

“Are you sure of this?”

“I’ve been practicing. I know I can do it. Melanie does it all the time. She helped me practice.”

I moved up behind her and pulled her skirt up above her bare bottom. Then I slid my cock through her crack. That felt good enough that I pulled back and slid up it again. The third time, I felt her bottom hole with the tip of my cock. She was quivering. I steadied my cock at her hole with my hand and began to push. There was a lot of resistance at first, but then there was a little pop and the head of my cock went into her.

“Oh! Wait!” she panted. “Stay there a minute. Don’t move. Wow! That’s intense. I can really feel you inside me. I just need a chance to relax a little. Um ... Maybe you can’t go all the way in. But you could press in a little more. Okay?”

This was really okay. I pressed in and pulled back, then pressed in and pulled back again.

“Put a little more oil on your cock, okay?” she said.

I put a little oil in my hand and rubbed it on my cock, then pressed against her asshole again. It went in a lot easier this time and it felt incredible. I kind of wiped the excess off on her skirt when I grabbed her hips and started churning forward and back.

“Oh God, yes! We’re fucking. I’ve got you in me and you can come in me and I’m going to come, too!”

I could feel her fingers working at her pussy and assumed she was rubbing her clit. I decided I could just let her take care of that while I kept pumping in and out of her butt. Yes, I was in her. And I was in her without a condom. Even having come from her blowjob, I was not going to last with this amazing new feeling of my bare cock sawing in and out of her butt. Before long, my pubes were bumping right up against her round little ass.

“I’m in you. All the way,” I panted. “I can’t believe how good you feel, Vicki. This is amazing.”

“Yeah. Your finger was nice, but this is a trip! I’m gonna come. You can come in me anytime you want.”

I was definitely going to come in her. I bottomed out again and started jetting my sperm into her bottom. It was amazing. So, this was how Melanie had fucked seven guys and was still a virgin. For the first time, I believed Vicki might make it to graduation with her pussy uninvaded. She squealed and I kept pumping, emptying my balls in the tight confines of her butt.

When we’d both come, I just stayed there with my cock pushing in and out of her ass as long as I could. She handed me a fistful of tissues and as I shrank back out of her, I wiped my cock and her bottom with the tissues. She turned around and pulled her skirt down to sit on, then pulled a pair of panties out of her purse. When she’d pulled them up, she stuffed some more tissue in them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.