Full Frame - Cover

Full Frame

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 33: Will I See You in September?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33: Will I See You in September? - Nate Hart, class of 1968, has just been uprooted from his lifelong home in Chicago by his mother’s new career: Methodist minister. Moving to a small town in northwestern Illinois just before his junior year in high school, means starting over. But Nate’s passion for photography leads him to become the new yearbook photographer. The girls in his school think of him as the 1966 equivalent of a selfie-stick. No one will see their naughty photos, right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

WE ALL GOT BACK to town and I pedaled like mad to get home so I could tell Mom and Dad we were stopping at Sweet Treats on the way home. ‘We,’ of course, included Kat who insisted that she deserved a treat, too. Mom just said that the chicken would be in the refrigerator as she and Dad were ready to sit down and eat. Dad said to be sure to lock the car wherever I parked tonight because his tools were in the back.

That would make turning the back of the station wagon into a bed difficult.

Back at Sweet Treats, everyone was gathering and I happily paid Mr. Lewis for the nine girls’ sundaes and my own. True to her word, Ronda slipped a five into my pocket. I heard a motorcycle outside and Tony walked in. He bought his own sundae and had to displace my sister from beside Patricia. Kat was smitten.

When we’d had our sundaes, I kissed my girlfriends and we headed to our homes, me with Kat. We all decided that we needed a shower after the river and the hot afternoon.

After I felt I was clean, I grabbed a chicken thigh from the bucket in the fridge, then washed the grease off my hands before I headed for the car. It was just after eight when I walked up to Ronda’s door. Mrs. May let me in and said Ronda would be down in just a few minutes. She was still showering.

“It’s so hot today! What are you going to do to stay cool tonight?” she asked.

“Oh, we hadn’t quite decided yet. We’re putting together a list of things that are air conditioned. The theater is a good one but they’re playing a double feature of horror films. Frankenstein meets the Space Monster and Ghidrah the Three-Headed Monster. I’m not sure I’m up for either of those. I’m not even sure where they dig them up. Any suggestions?”

“On digging up monsters? No. As to other things to do, there’s always bowling, I suppose. Ronda’s not a fan. You don’t play golf. Sitting in a café or restaurant can get expensive. I suppose you will need to content yourselves with going to the back yard and playing house.”

“I’m ... uh ... I mean ... Maybe we’ll just go to my house and watch TV.”

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll figure something out. Ronda’s very creative.”

Thankfully, Ronda came bouncing down the stairs at that very moment and grabbed my hand.

“We’ll be in by one,” she announced to her mother.

“Yes, dear,” her mother responded. I distinctly heard her chuckling as we left.

“That was weird,” I said when we were both in the front seat. It had cooled several degrees since the high this afternoon, but it was still around eighty.

“What was?”

“Your mother asked what we were going to do tonight.”

“Did you tell her we were going to find a place and fuck ourselves stupid?” Ronda asked.

“I think she figured that out on her own. When I asked if she had any suggestions, she said she supposed we’d just end up going to the back yard and playing house.”

“She didn’t!” Ronda gasped. Then she started laughing. “That’s too funny. I’ll bet Danny blabbed his mouth. I’m sure he’s been out there. Now he and I both have a secret in the playhouse. Did you bring the blanket? Chris said she gave you one.”

“Um ... No. Dad’s got tools in the back and we can’t really let the seat down.”

“It’s too hot to stay in the car anyway. Let’s go get the blanket, lover.”

“When you put it that way, love, I’m headed to the studio where it’s nicely folded up in a corner with a pack of condoms.”

“You put your condoms there?”

“No. I guess my father figured things out, too. He used the car Saturday morning before I got the blanket and pillow out of it. When I put them away, I found a pack of condoms in the pile.”

“I guess we can never complain that our parents are stupid,” Ronda said. I parked behind the building and ran up to the fourth floor where I got the blanket and pillow and condoms. I had condoms in my pocket, but I didn’t want to just leave them lying around in the studio. I tossed the blanket in the back seat and when I got in front, Ronda met me with a kiss and told me to drive out River Road.

I just followed instructions, passing the cemetery and Vicki’s house. Then passing the crossroad that led to the bridge where I pedaled my bicycle in December. The next bridge we came to, she directed me across and then to a track that led into the trees. That’s where I shut the car down and kissed my girlfriend again. We rolled up our windows and I got the blanket out of the back seat, then went around the car and made sure all the doors were locked like Dad said. Ronda took my hand and led me to a sandy stretch next to a tributary creek.

“How’d you find this place?” I asked.

“Patricia told me about it. I guess she and Tony come out here a lot. Neither the spot by the creek nor the parking spot can be seen from the road. Here. We’re going to need mosquito repellant.” She handed me a bottle of 6-12 and began to strip. As she uncovered, I coated her with the smelly stuff. I hoped mosquitoes would ignore the area of her breasts and nipples that I didn’t coat. I couldn’t imagine sucking on them if they were coated in bug poison.

“I hope they don’t decide to join us,” I sighed.

“They have other plans.”

“She’s coming over tomorrow for a photoshoot in the garage,” I laughed.

“Are you doing a whole calendar series?” Ronda asked.

“No. Get this. My baby sister wants a picture of Patricia posed on my bicycle like she posed on Tony’s motorcycle. She has quite a girl crush on Patricia.”

“That’s precious. Don’t worry that it means she’ll be like me, though. Lots ... maybe most girls go through having a crush on an older girl they admire. Patricia is beautiful, independent and a little wild with her motorcycle guy. All things that make a little girl wish she was Patricia.”

“Well, just for the record, it wouldn’t upset me if she turned out exactly like you. It’s never bothered me that you like girls. I love sharing you with Christine,” I said.

“And sharing Christine with me?” she asked.

“Doesn’t bother me a bit.”

We spread out the blanket and just lay there listening to the creek as it rushed over some rocks to the river. It was a pleasant time, just holding my girlfriend’s hand. I looked over at her in the moonlight and saw the sparkle of a tear in her eye.

“Are you okay, hon?” I asked.

“Yeah. I just got to thinking. I’m going to miss you both so much it hurts,” she cried. The tears started flowing and I wrapped her in my arms, petted her hair and kissed her head.

“Hey. What’s this all about? Why would you miss us?”

“Because I love you!”

“Well, yeah. But we’re right here. I’m not going away.”

“Oh, my God!” Ronda said, pushing away and sitting up. “You don’t know!”

“Know? Know what?”

“I just assumed, because everyone knows. But I didn’t know you last summer and there’s never been a reason to bring it up. I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you didn’t know,” she cried again, clutching herself to me. I was getting weirded out. Did she have some mysterious disease? Was she moving?

“Tell me what it is I don’t know. Ronda, why will you be missing us?”

“I spend every summer in Colorado. I’m leaving on Tuesday.”

“You’re ... In ... Why?”

“Oh, shit. There’s a school out there. It’s a college prep school. Most of them are on the East Coast or in California. This one is a little unusual. I go there every summer. The classes I get there are what will enable me to go to Boston University after I graduate.”

“You have that all planned out? What are you going to study?”

“International Studies. I mean, face it. Tenbrook High School is a good school and we have good teachers. But not more than a dozen students in our entire class will go to college. Getting into a top tier school like BU is almost unheard of. It’s like Avery going to Berkeley. Do you know where this year’s valedictorian is going to school? Drake College of Business in Des Moines. A fine school if you want to train to be the best administrative assistant or office manager in the country. Without the courses in international affairs, psychology, and politics that I get in Colorado, I’d never stand a chance of getting into Boston University. Just like Avery has been taking correspondence courses from Berkeley all through high school.”

“I just ... I didn’t have any idea. You’ll be gone all summer?”

“I’ll be back in mid-August to get the next batch of cheerleaders whipped into shape and start cheering at the football games. But yeah. I leave Tuesday. I’m so sorry, honey. It’s not something I talk about a lot, but everyone kind of knows. Chris was upset, too. That’s why we decided to wrangle all the girls to come and work in the studio this week. We just wanted to be in the same space,” Ronda said.

“I didn’t know I was going to have a summer missing someone. I’m really going to be sad without you,” I said.

“You’ll have Chris. The two of you will have each other and make love all the time. I’ll be mostly with strangers, trying to make friends, and building trust on my climbing team.”

“That’s what the certificate on your wall was about. I saw it, but it didn’t register that you spend an entire summer away from here.”

“Mountaineering is a kick. Definitely something I don’t do here. Just like I don’t ski here. We go to Aspen in the winter and spring. Just ... Can we stop talking about being apart now and be together?”

“Anything you want, love. We’re here now and I love you.”

That was really all the talk we had for most of the night. Ronda wanted to try everything we hadn’t done. I didn’t think I’d get it up enough times, but she seemed to have a magic touch. She sucked me, rode me, lay under me, and got on her hands and knees in front of me. I used as many condoms as I’d use with the three of us all together.

I was really amazed at how willingly this little cheerleader accepted my cock in her hot pussy, over and over again. And then managed to suck me upright and get a load out with her mouth. I ate her and pushed my fingers into her while I licked her clit or sucked on her nipples or just kissed her.

It was close to one o’clock when we scrambled into our clothes and I drove her back to town. We kissed on her porch until nearly one-thirty and she finally opened the door and went inside.

Damn it! It was probably the last time we’d fuck until fall.


I got the laundry done and included some of the fabric from my props box. I wanted it fresh and clean and smooth the next time I used it. I’d figured that the best bet for me was to roll it up and then hang it over a clothing rack in the studio so it didn’t get wrinkled. I picked up a few things from the studio for my shoot with Patricia, including a couple of fill lights, my good camera, and my tripod.

I went to the garage and got set up. Right at three o’clock, Patricia showed up.

It was summer, supposedly, so what she was wearing could have been considered just summer wear. But it was nearly twenty degrees cooler today than it had been yesterday. Just a gentle reminder that it was May, not July.

Patricia was wearing her extra short cutoffs and a sleeveless chambray shirt tied under her breasts. I could easily see there was nothing but Patricia under the shirt. I had a feeling there might not be anything under the shorts, either.

“Wow! I’ll need to be careful to not show anything in the photo inappropriate for my little sister,” I laughed.

“Well, I figured as long as we were shooting, there was no harm in you picking up a few for your private collection, too,” she said, pulling her shirt aside so her right breast was exposed. I jumped behind my camera and snapped the picture as soon as I had it in focus. I didn’t pay attention to the lighting or apertures. I didn’t want to miss the display of this perfect tit. “Don’t worry,” she said. “There will be more opportunities. Now what do you think we should do for your sister’s photo?”

We went straight to work then. Patricia was a natural at modeling, and knew exactly when to hold a pose. I dropped the seat down on the bicycle so she could straddle the bar with one foot on the ground. It showed the bike pretty well, but really looked awkward. Then she tried riding the bike into the garage and standing on the brake when she got in position. I was follow-focusing and snapped in the second before she lost her balance and had to step down.

“Let’s try something with you standing behind the bike and sort of leaning on it,” I suggested.

She tried a couple different positions and then leaned on the seat with the front wheel turned and the handlebars against her tummy. She put one foot up on the pedal as if she was going to mount the bike backwards, but just leaned forward toward the back of the bike. I took the picture.

“I like that one a lot. But for my sister’s picture, we should try to get one that doesn’t completely expose your boob,” I said. She looked down at her tit hanging out of the shirt and laughed.

“It might surprise you to discover that your sister has them, too. Maybe not as big yet, but they are definitely puffing up,” Patricia said.

“That’s my sister you’re talking about. We’re not going there!”

“Okay. I understand. I’m just saying she wouldn’t be that shocked by seeing mine. Um ... I know. Give me a minute.”

With that, Patricia whipped off the shirt and reached for her bag. Yes, I got a picture of that, too. She pulled out an elastic band and pulled it over her head and down over her boobs.

“What is that?”

“It’s a swim top I had a few years ago, before I really grew these. Lots of younger girls wear them because they are elastic and stay in place, even if you don’t have anything to hold them up. There. No nasty nipples showing, but she’ll get a nice tight view of my chest.”

“That is really sexy. I can see the perfect shape of your breasts and the points of your nipples poking the fabric out. Try that same pose again.”

It was great.

“I think I have the shot that I’ll use for Kat’s pinup. You’re really something special, Patricia.”

“Hmm. Got a few exposures left?”

“Yeah. Nearly half a roll. What do you think?”

“First, I’ll do that ride toward you and brake. She might like me in this thing better than the tied blouse.”

She coasted down the driveway and into the garage, braking right where I could get the whole bike and her smiling face in the image. Also, incredible cleavage. We did it twice. Then she hopped off the bike and closed the garage door.

“This one is just for you,” she said and stripped off her shorts.

There she stood in her pussy. I mean, with nothing on but the elastic band. I couldn’t even get my fingers to operate the shutter on the camera. Her blonde pubic hair was neatly trimmed up so it would fit in her bikini with no difficulty. She’d been keeping it trimmed for all our photoshoots. It was just too perfect. But she reached into her bag and pulled out a pleated miniskirt that was barely long enough to cover her butt.

“I wear this sometimes to tease Tony. I can’t really wear it out anyplace unless I wear shorts under it,” she laughed.

She turned the bike around and threw her leg over it, flashing her butt at me. I suddenly saw the image she was presenting.

“Can you balance on the bike while looking back over your shoulder at me?” I asked. “I’ll only need a second.”

“I should be able to hold my balance that long. Just tell me when you’re ready.”

I fussed around, moving the camera slightly so I could see her butt and her face. I’d need to use a fairly wide aperture in order to get the depth of field right. I reset the lights. All the time, I kept glancing at her bare bottom facing me. I couldn’t really see her pussy because she had it smashed against the seat. Every once in a while, she’d shift, rubbing it up and down the seat.

“Okay, I think I’m ready.”

“It’s a good thing. If I rubbed my clit against your seat much longer, I’d come.”

“Oh, well, we wouldn’t want that to happen, now, would we?” I mocked. She snarled at me. “Ready now, one, two, three.”

She shifted her weight and stood on the pedals, careful to keep her pussy smashed against the seat. She was looking over her shoulder at me so I could see the impish smile and the bare butt as she appeared to ride straight out the door.

“That was fun,” she said. “Let’s do it again.”

“One, two, three.”

She moved into the pose again with a different smile on her face. One that just screamed, ‘Follow me!’ I got the picture. She put down the kickstand and swung her leg over the seat, flashing me in the process.

“Hey, is that your sister’s bike?” she asked.

“Yes. It used to be Judy’s bike and she gave it to me to fix up for Kat.”

“Let’s switch it up. I shouldn’t do this one with the bare bottom thing, though.” She pulled the skirt off and pulled up her shorts again. I think I could watch Patricia taking her clothes off and putting them on all day.

I switched Kat’s bike for mine. This bike was just enough smaller than mine that Patricia could hold the bike fully upright with a foot on the ground. So, she adopted the pose. The girlish look she got on her face said all that could be imagined about a girlfriend inviting her friend for a ride. I shot the last two frames on that roll and wound up the film.

Patricia stripped off the top.

“Whoo! That was a lot more comfortable when I wore an A-cup than with a C-cup.” She grabbed her shirt and pulled it back on as I chuckled and put my sister’s bike away. “What?”

“I was just thinking about how absolutely amazing it is that one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever met is comfortable just coming into my garage and taking her clothes off in front of me. If it weren’t for the subject matter, I’d say God has truly blessed me.” We both laughed.

“I suppose it’s not beyond reason that God would bless you with an abundance of titties to look at. For this one, though,” she pulled her blouse aside so I had a good clear view of both breasts, “you can say I blessed you. And it’s just because you’re a good guy and I trust you more than almost anyone.”

“Thank you, Patricia. I do feel genuinely blessed now.”


After dinner, I went over to Chris’s house where Ronda already was. Chris’s parents had gone to Ronda’s house with the kids for game night. Chris admitted she sometimes missed game night with Ronda and was glad we were spending Saturday night together watching TV.

We knew better than to get too involved. Chris’s parents or siblings could come home anytime. We got into some pretty heavy petting while we watched The Saint and Get Smart. We didn’t do any fucking or even licking. Ronda confessed that her pussy was pretty sore after our marathon the previous night. But we were all happy to just cuddle together and watch the comedy Come September on the Saturday night movie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.