Full Frame - Cover

Full Frame

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 30: Happiness and Upset

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30: Happiness and Upset - Nate Hart, class of 1968, has just been uprooted from his lifelong home in Chicago by his mother’s new career: Methodist minister. Moving to a small town in northwestern Illinois just before his junior year in high school, means starting over. But Nate’s passion for photography leads him to become the new yearbook photographer. The girls in his school think of him as the 1966 equivalent of a selfie-stick. No one will see their naughty photos, right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

A LOT OF THE BUZZ at school Monday was about the prom and after-prom and who was or wasn’t there. It turned out to be more of an issue than finding out who had snuck away. Constable Stoneburner was in one of the classrooms and a lot of kids were called in to talk to him, including me.

“Constable? What’s up?”

“I hope nothing, Nate. I have a long list of names and am trying to cross them off. In order to do that, I need to know where you went and what you did after the prom. In a general sense. You don’t have to get detailed. But you were listed as a student who left after the prom and didn’t attend the after-prom.”

“There must be at least half the kids who went on that list,” I said.

“Which is why I’m trying to cross names off of it. If you’d just answer a couple of questions, yours will be one of the names I cross off. And, just so you know, I’m asking the same question of your dates, so just give me a simple and truthful answer. Where did you go after the prom?”

“We went out to get our clothes out of the car and fell asleep there,” I said.

“All night?”

“No, sir. We woke up and left a little after one.”

“Where did you go?”

I was suddenly unreasonably thankful that we hadn’t gone to the studio!

“We went to my date Ronda May’s home. We were there the rest of the night.”

“Any witnesses to that?”

“I doubt that anyone who was missing after the prom had a witness to where they went. Aside from Ronda and our date Christine Evans, I don’t believe anyone was aware of where we went.”

“Okay.” He scratched my name from his list.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Vandalism,” he sighed. “It’s the worst case we’ve had and the first since I started as Constable. The only incidents I’ve had prior to this were two break-ins: One in your studio and one at JB’s Bar and Café. I’m just trying to eliminate everyone it could have been so I can focus on who it couldn’t have been.”

“That sounds complicated.”

“Policework. I’d prefer if you didn’t discuss the matter, but I think that’s futile. By noon everyone will know and there won’t be much I can do to stop talk.”

“I’m sorry I wasn’t more help.”

“You didn’t see anyone else in the parking lot when you left, did you?”

“I kind of looked around before I started the car. I had to get out and get back in. I didn’t see anyone.”

“I’m not going to investigate why you had to get out and get back in. You can go, Nate. Thank you for your answers.”


“Nate, can you do some pictures this afternoon?” Lori asked as she walked up to our table at lunch.

Word had spread pretty quickly that three cars were vandalized in the parking lot during the after-prom and were discovered when everyone left the school in the morning. We were discussing what might have happened. Constable Stoneburner’s questions were simple compared to the questions our classmates asked. They wanted the intimate details of what we’d done after the prom. We circumvented most of the questions and Lori’s was a welcome change of pace.

“What’s up, Lori? I can probably do a few this afternoon. Anxious to get started on your portfolio?” I asked.

“Let’s chalk it up to that. I’m just very frustrated at the moment and the thought of um ... posing makes me relaxed.”

“She means getting naked,” Ronda whispered in my ear.

“Let’s go over right after school is out and see if we can get some good poses,” I said.

“You’re a doll. Thanks.”

“Portfolio?” Karen asked.

“My mentor looked at some of the photos I’ve done of Lori and suggested that she needed a portfolio she could shop to some reputable modeling agencies in Chicago. I told her I’d take the pictures for her.”

“That’s nice,” Andy said. I liked that Andy always took the simple response and accepted it at face value. He and Karen, of course, had stayed at the after-prom all night.


I got to the studio with Lori right on my heels. She followed me in to the fourth floor, and while I unlocked my camera, she started undressing. I came out with the camera and saw her unfastening her bra.

“Lori, don’t you want to use the dressing room downstairs?” I asked.

“Right. I’ll take my shit down there. You probably don’t want it up here.”

I followed her bare butt down the stairs and ran to turn on lights so she could see where the dressing rooms were. She opened a dressing room door and just threw her school things inside, then followed me to the table where I opened my camera case and started loading film.

“I can’t believe how quickly a great evening could turn to crap,” she started. She scooted her butt up on the table while she watched me get the camera ready. “And everything was working in my favor until we got back to the school as the after-prom was letting out and we saw their car. What a mess.”

“Lori, did you really want to pose for pictures or do you just want to sit here naked and talk?” I asked. “I’m good either way. I love to take your picture, but just sitting here looking at you is good, too.”

“Oh, Nate. Yes. I mean, yes I want to pose and yes, it’s okay to just look at me, too. I’m just so frustrated right now, I couldn’t think of any other way to work it out.”

“Well, we’ll get something set for you to pose and you can just keep talking to me. We don’t have an agenda and we aren’t in a hurry.”

“Avery said you were as good as a therapist.”

“So, tell me what happened. I saw you leave with the twins. Didn’t you go somewhere together?” I asked.

“Yes, but that was the first problem. They are smart as blazes. If it wasn’t for Joan Weakly, they’d be valedictorian, I’m sure. But they’re a little socially awkward and immature. Oh, we had fun, but getting there was a pain. We went through an elaborate ruse with the cars. I brought mine to the school earlier in the day and left it there. Then the boys came to pick me up in their ... get this ... Corvair. Now, it’s a cute little car and funky as all get out. Rear engine. Four on the floor. Two-door with bucket seats. Guess who got to climb over the seat into the back so the boys would have room for their legs in front?”

“You’re kidding. In your formal? That black dress was a killer. I think every guy at the prom was jealous of the twins. Isn’t the Corvair the car Nader targeted as Unsafe at any Speed?”

“Yeah. Certainly unsafe for black formal wear. Imagine what it looked like getting in and out of their back seat. They pretty much saw everything before we even had a dance.”

“Ooh. That really sucks. I don’t get the elaborate ruse, though.”

“Well, they told their parents they were going to the prom and the after-prom, so they wanted to leave their car there in case their parents cruised by to check.”

“You’re kidding.”

“After the prom, we got in my car and checked in at the Hill Motel. We were right next door to Melanie and Ron. I almost joined them. The boys did not know anything! I knew they weren’t experienced. That was going to be half the fun, but they didn’t know how a girl was built or where they were supposed to put things. Not to mention that they’d no more than dropped their pants and I had come all over the front of me.”

“Oh, yuck! Unexpected?”

“Yes, unexpected. By the time they had their pants off, I’d let my dress just drop to the floor. They stood there with giant erections and I thought ‘Oh, boy, this will be fun.’ So, I reached out to touch them and kaboom! I was being sprayed.”

“I feel bad for the poor guys. I almost came the first time I saw a naked girl. In fact, she wasn’t even naked. I just saw one tit and thought I’d pass out.”

“Well, the worst was that I had to wait an hour before either one was ready to go again. I tried to use the time—after I’d gone to the bathroom and cleaned myself off—to sort of give them instruction about a woman’s body, where things are located, and how to get me excited. And they really, really tried hard. But they were so lost in their first experience touching a breast that we almost didn’t get any further. I probably should have taken them on a few dates before prom, but I didn’t think any senior as smart as they are could possibly be so backward when it came to sex.”

“So, you never got what you wanted, huh?”

I’d maneuvered the camera around and didn’t bother with backdrops or lighting. I’d just been taking pictures of Lori while she talked about her time with the twins. When she was just talking to me, she was totally relaxed and very animated.

“Oh, I got what I wanted. That was the best part of the night. I got them in condoms as soon as they got hard again. That slowed up the second ejaculation enough that I could get them in position. Then they started taking turns pounding my pussy. Oh, God, Nate! They are huge. I’d bet the biggest in the school when they’re up. Not much to look at when they’re limp, but erect ... Worshipful! I was pounded by one and then the other and then one and then the other. They were faster getting up the next time and I got on my hands and knees. I had one in my mouth and one in my pussy, and I choked his whole cock down my throat!”

I had to put the camera down a minute and not too subtly, shift my cock to a more comfortable position. Just listening to Lori tell about her night had filled my imagination with images.

“Oh, you don’t have a bad cock yourself from what I can see,” Lori said. “Are you sure you don’t want to see if you can give me more satisfaction?”

“God, Lori. Don’t tell me you weren’t satisfied by that treatment.”

“I was. We’d actually managed a couple of hours of fun and a nice cuddle then a lively shower together before we headed back to the school. They insisted that they needed to head to their car at the same time that everyone left the school after-prom. So, we parked my car back where it had been and then went around the corner of the building and walked out as everyone came out the doors to go home. That’s when the shit hit the fan.”

“Don’t tell me theirs was one of the cars that was vandalized.”

“Hit it right on the money. At first, they were just mourning about the damage to their car, but then they started getting the guilties. If they hadn’t taken me to a motel, their car wouldn’t have been vandalized. If they hadn’t lied to their parents, they wouldn’t have left their car in the parking lot. The whole vandalism thing was because they were sinning against God and their church by consorting with a girl they knew had loose morals. They’d been led down a road to destruction and needed to repent.”

“You can’t mean to tell me they blamed you for the damage to their car!”

“Exactly what they did!”

“What church do they go to? None of the churches in town have that extreme a view.”

“Oh, they go to some Bible Church out east of Huffington. I’ll be lucky if they don’t come to town to stone the harlot who led their boys down the path to hell and destruction.”

“All right. Help me change backdrops over here,” I said. “They’re not too heavy, but it takes a person at each end.”

We lifted down the blue sky and clouds backdrop and I chose a red drop that was spattered with other colors in such a way as to look like a hole to hell. I threw down some red fabric and it draped over a couple of cubes. Lori stood in the middle of the setting looking bewildered as I set lights and changed film.

“All right, harlot!” I exclaimed. “This is your doom! You’ve led two innocent boys to their destruction for your lascivious pleasure. Now you stand at the gates of hell. What are you going to do about it?”

I prayed that I’d read her right and was gratified when she got right into the flow of things. She did a couple of melodramatic poses weeping and attempting to resist being drawn into the pit. We went through a roll of film as Lori fell into the depths of hell. I changed film.

“Now, you’ve been to hell. It’s time for you to conquer it. Rise from the depths and dance victorious on the open pit!” I shouted.

Lori flew into her next dance. She leapt. She twirled. She grabbed the cloth and threw it into the air and let it fall over her as she swept it off her body. And then with the cloth wrapped once around her body and up her arm, she jumped up onto a cube and posed as if she were an angel taking flight.

“That’s it!” I said. “You’ve been to hell and survived. You’ve triumphed.”

Lori bounced off the cube and ran to me to hug me. What could I do but hug her naked body to me?

“Thank you, Nate. Thank you. The pictures might suck, but I feel great. Can you feel me, Nate? Do I feel great?”

“Yes, you do,” I said, squeezing her butt in my hands. “But you’re not going to lead me down the path of destruction. Go get dressed so we can go home for dinner. I might come back tonight to develop these.”

“Avery was right. You’re as good as a therapist.”

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and ran off to the dressing room. I watched her butt go and looked at my hands.

Yeah. She felt great!


I’d taken three rolls of Lori during our session. The first was all candid shots as she sat or leaned on the table to talk. I’m not sure if she was consciously posing, but she kept shifting positions and I got a new headshot that I thought was as good as any portrait I’d done. It had the drapes over the windows as a background and no special lighting, but when I’d finished the processing and enlarging, it showed Lori as the bright and lively girl she was. And I’d decided that during this session, I was going to compose my shots and print the full frame. This picture was perfect without needing any cropping.

I looked at the proof sheets for the other two rolls of film. The first, I thought of as Lori condemned. The second as Lori victorious. Despite having the camera handheld and not on the tripod, I captured something special going on. I thought about how Levi had told me the theatre company had produced a bunch of psychodrama and improv, and had to chuckle. This scene played out in front of the theatre backdrop was exactly that. Lori’s therapy.

I selected the best of each roll and printed a total of eight 10x10 full frame enlargements. I thought this might be a complete story that I would post in my gallery. Like I would post Patricia’s most recent story if only she was eighteen.


When I wasn’t studying or kissing my girlfriends, I spent the rest of my time that week printing full frame enlargements of some of my best pieces. The developing went fairly rapidly since I was looking for composition of the larger piece and not at creating the highest quality print. They were all done on RC paper and at standard exposures. I still wasn’t sure what I was looking for. It was easy for me to look at a photo and use a marking pen to visually crop it so it had the most dynamic and expressive image. Mr. Grossman encouraged me to continue doing that so that I could make excellent cropped prints. But I was really looking outside the crop marks.

Much to my surprise, I thought the original 35mm photo I did of Lori that started me on this quest actually looked better full frame than with the cropping I’d done. In the cropped photo—How do I say this?—it was as if the universe consisted of Lori’s nipple and the rest of us were looking with her, trying to get into her universe. In the uncropped version—even though most of what I’d cropped off was black or near black—it was more like her nipple was a point in the universe and we were invited to look through Lori’s telescope at it.

I’d run that by Chris. She was much better at using words than I was. She often saw things in my photographs that I missed or hadn’t considered important.

On Saturday, as soon as I’d finished the laundry and ironing, I picked up Chris and Ronda for a run into Huntertown. On the way, we pulled into the overlook ferry landing and just took a few minutes kissing and loving each other. We didn’t spend long as it was full daylight out, but we’d had so little time together since we made love Saturday and Sunday that we just had to have kisses and touches of our lovers. When another car pulled into the overlook, I headed out and continued to Huntertown. We just wanted time together.

We decided on the spur of the moment to catch the matinee at the theater. We didn’t even look to see what was playing and sat in the very back of a sparsely attended showing of The Singing Nun. It was a sweet show with a lot of decent music, but we didn’t really pay that much attention as we slouched down in our seats and continued to make out.

I had just enough time after the movie to make it to the florist, which was my purpose in coming to Huntertown in the first place. I paid for my purchase, ordered two weeks before, and carried the huge floral arrangement out to the car.

“That doesn’t leave much room in the back seat for us to make out,” Chris said.

“Worse yet, someone has to ride with it so it doesn’t tip over,” I said.

“How about if Chris and I ride in the back seat with the flowers and you chauffeur us?” Ronda suggested.

“That works for me,” I said. “That way maybe I can keep my hands on the wheel and my eye on the road.”

The girls piled in back with the flowers, but didn’t sit on either side to hold them. The flowers were pushed to one side and the girls sat together to kiss and giggle. I kept my hands on the wheel, but it was easy to get distracted by them petting in the back. Especially, when Chris’s shirt somehow got pushed above her breasts so Ronda could suck on them.

“Um ... We’re a mile from town. Maybe someone should get dressed before people can see her,” I said.

“Oh, damn!” Ronda said. “I was just getting to the good part.”

“You sure were, baby,” Chris answered. Nonetheless, she pulled her bra and shirt into place and straightened her skirt.

We got to the church and I carried the surprise bouquet to the chancel and positioned it in front of the altar where flowers were often placed for Sunday morning.

“What’s the card say?” Ronda asked.

“In honor of Reverend Mother Superior, from Kat, Nate, Naomi, and Deborah,” Chris read. “That is so sweet.”

“Well, that task is done,” I said. “What would you like to do next?”

“Sweet Treats is open,” Ronda said. “How about having ice cream for dinner tonight?”

“That works for me,” I answered.

“And maybe we could visit Attic Allure afterward. I hear you have some cool new photos you might be able to show two horny girls while we undress you,” Chris suggested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.