Full Frame - Cover

Full Frame

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 29: After-Prom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29: After-Prom - Nate Hart, class of 1968, has just been uprooted from his lifelong home in Chicago by his mother’s new career: Methodist minister. Moving to a small town in northwestern Illinois just before his junior year in high school, means starting over. But Nate’s passion for photography leads him to become the new yearbook photographer. The girls in his school think of him as the 1966 equivalent of a selfie-stick. No one will see their naughty photos, right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

I PARKED in Ronda’s driveway and we grabbed our overnight things before we rushed into the house.

“Let’s not draw any attention by turning on extra lights until we’re in my room and the shades are drawn,” Ronda whispered. There was a kind of secretive atmosphere, as if we all knew we shouldn’t be here but were determined to be anyway. In her room, Ronda quickly pulled the shades while Chris and I kissed. Then she rushed to join us in the kiss and we almost didn’t make it the rest of the way to the bed.

When she turned on the lamp, I just looked around. I’d never really been in a girl’s bedroom before. It had all kinds of cheerleader stuff, like poms and pennants and a couple of trophies. A certificate for mountain climbing hung on her wall, next to a picture I assumed was her on a cliff face. I glanced toward the bed that Chris had said they turned down.

“Um ... Ronda, did your parents know we were coming here tonight?” I asked.

“I sort of told them. A little,” she explained. “I just said that if the after-prom was a bust, Chris and I would spend the night here. I didn’t mention you’d be with us.”

“I think they knew,” I said. I pointed at her bed. It was turned down, just like Chris said, but there were three little mint packages on the pillows.

“Oh, my God!” Ronda said. “I can’t believe they did that. And there’s a note.”

She grabbed the envelope and opened it, opening her mouth in shock when she looked inside.

“What is it?” Chris asked.

“Um ... It just says ‘We love you. Please be safe.’ And there’s three condoms in the envelope. I’m going to die of embarrassment.”

“They expect you and me to ... do it three times?” I asked. “They certainly wouldn’t have been expecting you to bring both Chris and me home, were they?”

“They put out three mints,” Chris said. “Wow! I wonder if they talked to my parents about it.”

“Oh, God. Please not to Reverend Mother Superior,” I moaned. “I ... um ... should have left the car at the school. It’s parked in your drive where anyone could see it. I didn’t even think.”

“You had to get us home. We were certainly in no condition to walk in high heels and formals,” Ronda said. She sat on the edge of the bed just looking at the envelope.

“It’s too late to worry about any of that now,” Chris said. “I don’t care who knows that I’m making love to my boyfriend and my girlfriend. In fact, we should go ahead and enjoy the night, and in the morning, we should all get dressed and go to Nate’s church to hear his mother’s sermon. Maybe we’ll go to town and have breakfast first. We’ve all sat at each other’s dinner table. Our parents know we’re in love. If we’d just gone through some elaborate church wedding, they’d know exactly what we were doing that night. It doesn’t matter if they know now.”

It sounded a little like she was convincing herself, but Ronda stood up and kissed our girlfriend, then kissed me.

“You’re right, honey. Let’s just get ready for bed like we would if we figured no one would know.”

“Um ... that’s a little bit of a problem. I don’t have any sleepwear with me,” I said.

“Not that you’ll be wearing it long,” Ronda giggled. “We have you covered.” She went to her bureau and pulled a plastic wrapped package from her drawer. She opened it and handed me a pair of pajama pants.

“Here’s a hint,” Chris said. “Don’t wear anything under them.”

“Just the pants?”

I need to wear something,” Chris giggled. Ronda handed her the matching pajama shirt.

These were definitely nothing like I would ever have bought for myself. They were shiny and slick, like rayon or something. They were royal blue, which was a great color for Chris. Ronda pulled another package from her drawer and extracted a matching pajama shirt.

“Why don’t you go ahead and change in here, lover,” she said. “Chris and I will get ready in the bathroom and then you can have a turn.”

The two girls headed for the bathroom after I’d unzipped their dresses. I hung my after-prom clothes on Ronda’s closet door. I didn’t want to open a door in her room that I hadn’t been invited to. It was all so ... girlish. I hung my dinner jacket on the back of her desk chair and got my shirt off. It looked like I was only missing one stud, so I’d need to search the car for it in the morning. I folded my pants and stuffed my underwear into my jacket pocket. Then I quickly put on the pajama pants.

While the girls got ready, I just wandered around Ronda’s room, looking at things. She had a shelf of stuffed animals, a poster of The Beach Boys, and pictures I’d taken displayed on her desk. Her picture was between Chris’s and mine. She’d added a little red heart frame around all three pictures. There could be no mistake about what that meant if her parents ever looked into her room. And obviously, they did. Near the mountain-climbing certificate there was another certificate that said ‘International Studies Summer Conference 1966.’

Chris and Ronda came back from the bathroom and each gave me a little kiss, but pushed me out before I could fully appreciate them dressed in matching pajama tops. They’d told me not to wear anything under the pants and I wondered if they’d followed the same rule.

Ronda had laid out a washcloth and towel. I opened my Dopp kit and brushed my teeth and shaved. I didn’t have a really stiff beard, but better to be smooth if I managed to get my face where I hoped it would go tonight. When I thought about it, I decided to wash critical areas thoroughly before I returned. I did my face, pits, and crotch, making sure that there was no smell or anything that might disgust a lover. Since I was called out of bed by my uncle Saturday morning, I hadn’t beaten off as I often did in the morning, so at least things didn’t smell like sex. I tried just commanding my cock to relax, but that was a half-hearted gesture. I stayed half-hard.

“Boyfriend,” the girls chorused from the bed when I returned to the bedroom. They were sitting up and patted the space between them. Wow! They looked so sexy, with a mile of leg sticking out from beneath their shirts and the welcoming smile on their faces.

“Girlfriends,” I said. “Are you sure you want me between you?”

“We can switch positions anytime we want to,” Chris said. “Start out here and we’ll move when we want to.”

I crawled onto the bed and kissed Chris, who was closest, and then Ronda, before I sat between them.

“We can save the mints for later,” Ronda said. “We’re all minty fresh right now. And I think we can save my parents’ gift of condoms for later, too.” I looked at her, wondering if the girls had had a change of heart. “We got your condoms out of your jacket pocket when we put all our clothes in the closet.” She pointed to her nightstand where the box was conveniently located.

We all three just sat there for a minute, looking at each other. I put an arm around each of them and they leaned against me, but none of us made a move or said anything to get started.

“You could kiss me,” Chris whispered at last. I turned toward her and found Ronda practically crawling over me to get to her as well. We giggled a lot about that, but eventually, the three of us managed to kiss each other, individually and all at once.

“There is a little awkwardness when none of us have any idea what we’re doing,” Ronda said. “Are you sure you don’t want to call Kelly up?”

“I think Kelly might be otherwise engaged already,” I said. “Besides, the way Kelly was going about it, I don’t think we’d have been any better prepared for this. She did teach me a little something, though. Ronda, can Christine and I make love to you?”

“Together? Um ... Yeah, I guess. I thought you were going to do Christine first,” she gasped.

I winked at Chris and pulled Ronda between us.

“You know, you are loved by both of us,” I said. “I don’t think we need to adhere to a special order for this.”

Chris and I both started kissing her. When Chris had Ronda’s mouth covered, I started moving down and unbuttoned Ronda’s shirt as I went. It wasn’t long before I had one of her full ripe breasts in my hand and a nipple in my mouth. Ronda moaned into Christine’s mouth and I felt a hand join mine on Ronda’s breast.

I glanced down as I undid the last button and the shirt fell open to reveal Ronda’s bare sex. No underwear at all.

“You are so beautiful, Ronda. I could just look at you all night,” I said.

“You’re looking at me ... naked. No boy’s ever seen me naked before.”

“I love every inch of what I see,” I said. “Now relax and let your lovers take good care of you. We love you so much!”

“I love the way you look, too, hon. Even though I’ve seen you naked in the gym showers and when we were getting dressed tonight, I’ve never been able to just look and see how beautiful you are. I love you,” Chris said.

“I love you both, so much. I’ll be ... I’ll be naked for my lovers,” Ronda said, slipping her arms out of the pajama shirt so she was truly naked.

Chris and I took turns kissing her while we petted up and down her body. We caressed her breasts and then bent to kiss her nipples. We let our fingers play with her navel and slide down past her pussy to her legs and then back up as Ronda got more and more worked up. Then I started kissing my way down her stomach and signaled Chris to join me. When we were just above her pubic bone, Ronda started to pant. We pushed her legs out farther so we could both get between them.

“Are you ... are you going to put your cock in me, Nate?”

“Not yet, love. First, I need to teach Christine about really pleasing you.”

“Pleasing me? Oh! You’re not going to...”

I swiped up her slit with my tongue and she broke off with a gasp. Chris looked at me with her mouth open and I nodded to her. She bent to our girlfriend’s pussy and took a long lick as well. Then the two of us settled in and took turns licking the folds open with our tongues until we could both attack her clit from the sides.

“OH! Christine! You’re licking my clit with Nate. I can’t believe you’d both do that. It feels so wonderful.”

I introduced a finger into her pussy as we tongued her clit, pausing occasionally to tangle our tongues together. Ronda was delirious and began to thrash on the bed beneath us, thrusting her pussy up into our mouths and against my finger. I introduced a second finger and Ronda started coming. Christine let me finish the cunnilingus as Ronda began to come down and I licked gently, mostly just kissing around her lips until she relaxed enough to let me pull my fingers out. Chris was kissing Ronda and whispering to her.

“Do you taste yourself on my tongue?” Chris said. “I put my tongue in your pussy and licked you. And you know what? I liked it so much I’d do it again anytime you want. I made love to you, my sweetheart. Nate showed me how.”

“I can’t wait to kiss you there,” Ronda said. “Are you going to fuck me now, Nate?”

“Not yet, love,” I said moving up beside the girls’ faces. I kissed them and both girls licked at my pussy juice covered face. “Don’t you think we owe Christine a little now? Wouldn’t you love to get your tongue between her legs?”

“Oh, yes!” Ronda said. “I’ve dreamt of that. May I lick you, my sweet?”

“Yes, but ... I want to come with Nate inside me. Do you think we can do that?”

“Let’s make sure Nate is ready for that adventure,” Ronda agreed.

Chris stripped off her own pajama shirt and I was faced with two unbelievably beautiful seventeen-year-olds who wanted to make love to me. They began pulling at my pants and before long, I was naked in front of them as well.

Both girls looked at my cock standing out rigidly and touched it lightly.

“I’d like to suck on Nate, too, but I bet he’d come and I think he’d rather come inside you. I’ll show you how to put a condom on him. We’ve done that before.”

Ronda grabbed one of the condom packs and tore it open, then showed Chris the way it was rolled up. She put it on the end of my cock and held the tip while Chris rolled the condom down my shaft. I still nearly came even without being in their mouths.

“Now lie down, Nate. Kiss Chris while I make sure she’s open and ready for your big cock.”

Ronda had been giving instructions but from about that time on, she sort of had her mouth full. Chris threw a leg over me and slid back and forth on top of my cock, spreading her lubrication around the condom.

“She’s ... She’s got her tongue on my pussy, Nate. Ronda is licking me like we licked her.” Chris shifted to lift her butt a little and Ronda was apparently able to get to her clit for a minute as Chris panted and neared her climax. “I want you. I want you now,” she gasped.

Ronda pulled my cock back and bathed it with her tongue, spreading her saliva over the rubber. Then she held my cock at Chris’s opening.

“It’s all up to you, lover,” Ronda said. “His cock is against your hole. All you have to do is slide back onto it.”

“Yes!” Chris said. She began pressing against the head of my cock and I penetrated her tight channel. Farther and farther, she went. I couldn’t believe the warm tightness that was enveloping my dick. And then she came to a stop with her pubic bone resting against mine. “I have you all the way inside me. Nate, we aren’t virgins anymore. We’re really, truly lovers.”

After we’d held still for a minute with Ronda kissing all over us and holding my balls, we both started moving. I slid back and thrust into her again. Chris pulled back and slammed her pussy down on me. Chris and I kissed as Ronda wormed a finger between us and started diddling Christine’s clit. It didn’t take long for Chris to gasp and begin her climax. That was all it took for me to join her and start pumping into the condom.

We kissed some more and Ronda joined us. I’d just made love to Christine with Ronda helping.


We didn’t rush anything else. It was about three in the morning and we cuddled and kissed each other. Ronda, of course, wanted Chris to describe every second of what she was feeling. I think we all dozed off a bit. I know I did.

I woke up a while later to the bed vibrations of Chris’s crashing orgasm as Ronda crawled up from between her legs. I rolled toward them and held the two lovers as they kissed. I managed to get in there and lick some of Chris’s love juice off Ronda’s face

“I had to show her what it was like when you both went down on me,” Ronda explained. “I’m sorry you weren’t awake to participate.”

“I think it’s wonderful that you gave that great feeling to our lover,” I said. “I bet you both needed that.”

“We did,” Ronda admitted. “You know what else I need? Licking Christine really got me turned on. I need you now, my love. Are you awake enough to make love to me?”

“Oh, sweetheart, you know I am,” I said.

“He is. I don’t think his cock has actually gone down since we made love, even while he was sleeping,” Chris said. In fact, I was really hard.

“I’m already a woman,” Ronda said. “I don’t need you to make me one. I need you to treat me like one and make love to me.”

Ronda slipped off Chris and lay on her back, beckoning me to her. Chris stopped us and managed to get a condom on me without making me come. It was a near thing when she decided to slick up the condom by taking me in her mouth. Then she gave a little tug on my cock and I rolled between Ronda’s parted legs. Chris guided me to Ronda’s opening and Ronda pulled me forward until I was all the way in her.

“Oh. Oh! That’s ... The feeling ... I’m being ... Oh! So full. So full of my man, Nate. Our man, Christine. Our man is making love to me, like you just did. I mean ... Not in the same way ... But he’s ... Oh, Nate. Move in me. Let me feel you moving in and out of my vagina. Oh, Chris, it’s so good!”

We moved together and as Ronda had done for Chris and me, so Chris managed to wiggle her hand between us and start playing with Ronda’s clit. Ronda’s unintelligible agreement was acknowledged with more active thrusting against me. Chris kissed us both as we kissed each other. Perhaps because Ronda had been getting ready for this the whole time she was licking Chris, she was a little faster off the mark than I was. I was almost painfully hard, but was really able to enjoy just being in this beautiful cheerleader who had let me into her life and her body.

Feeling her clamping down on me as she came, though, accelerated my own approach and before I knew it, my cock was contracting.

“I’m coming, Ronda. I’m coming in your vagina. I love you so much, baby!”

“I love you, Nate. Come in me! Come in me!”

“Oh, I’m going to want more of that,” Christine whispered to us as we drifted down from our climaxes and lazily kissed each other as I began shrinking out of Ronda.

“I think we’ll have to wait a while,” I said. “I don’t think I can go again right away. I need to use the bathroom now.”

“Don’t flush the condom!” Ronda said. “Put it in my wastebasket with the other. I’ll take my garbage out when we get up in the morning.”

I stripped off the condom and dropped it in Ronda’s wastebasket and made my way to the bathroom. I stared at my cock for a minute as I drained the radiator. My cock. My seventeen-year-old cock had just made love to not one, but two of the most beautiful and wonderful girls I’d ever met. And they loved me like I loved them.

When I got back to the bedroom, the girls were cuddled together asleep. There was room for me to crawl in behind Christine and I did, draping an arm over both girls.


“Can you make love to both of us again this morning?” Chris asked as she nibbled on my ear. It must have been about 6:30. I yawned, but discovered my cock was already hard. And Ronda’s hand was on it.

“We’re pretty sure Christine and I can get time together fairly easily. But there’s no telling when we can arrange to make love with you again. I don’t want my after-prom to end with only making love to you once,” Ronda said as she nibbled on the other ear.

“Well, we’d better get busy, then,” I said as I gave a good morning kiss to each of the girls. “Um ... Do I need to go brush my teeth before we get started? You both taste minty fresh.”

“Maybe so. Just don’t lose this,” Ronda said squeezing my hard-on. “I’ll make sure Christine is ready for you when you get back.”

I crawled over Ronda and she immediately rolled to Chris to start her way downtown. I got my teeth brushed, peed, and washed my parts off. There were still a few flakes of dried come on my cock. When I got back to the bed, Ronda was between Chris’s legs and Chris was panting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.