Full Frame - Cover

Full Frame

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 22: Spring Fever

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22: Spring Fever - Nate Hart, class of 1968, has just been uprooted from his lifelong home in Chicago by his mother’s new career: Methodist minister. Moving to a small town in northwestern Illinois just before his junior year in high school, means starting over. But Nate’s passion for photography leads him to become the new yearbook photographer. The girls in his school think of him as the 1966 equivalent of a selfie-stick. No one will see their naughty photos, right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

MARCH MADNESS marched on, but it was scarcely noticed at school where we celebrated our fourth place finish in the sectional and then forgot about it. We were getting close to spring break and the pressure was building in class now that there were no sports to distract people. The school play, On Borrowed Time, was coming up in just over a week and I was taking Ronda and Chris openly as my dates. Anna, however, arranged for me to take promo pictures of a rehearsal and some nice candids as the cast members experimented with their makeup.

The mayor called Dad into his office and offered him the job of village constable. Dad declined. He said the object was to get a constable that was more qualified than the last one, not less qualified. And he also said he wasn’t suited for the job since he wouldn’t carry a gun.

I was proud of him again and promised that I’d never carry a gun either.


I’d arranged to take Kelly all the way to Dubuque, just to have a nice dinner Saturday. Having discovered that it was really only an hour away and there was a much larger selection of places to go expanded my dating options considerably. Neither Kelly nor I particularly wanted to do things in either Tenbrook or Huffington, where we could be observed by school mates. I had made my appearance at her school’s basketball game, which established that she really was seeing someone. That was all she needed there.

Saturday night we drove the hour to The Pomerac Restaurant in south Dubuque and had a really nice time just talking and eating a rather elegant meal. The evening cost me nearly twenty dollars! I wouldn’t be having that kind of date very often.

“So, there’s a secretarial school in Fulton and I think I’ll go there after high school. It’s just far enough away that I’ll have to find a place to live there and that will give me independence. And a bed someplace other than my parents’ house,” she said as we talked about future plans.

“I’m looking for a college where I can study photography. There aren’t that many, but I’m not concerned about staying close to home. I’ve already got a sister in Texas and a sister in Kansas. Why worry about them having a brother in New York or Hollywood? Fortunately, we’ve got a year before we really need to step up our search.”

“A year? With graduation in just two months? I feel like time is just flying by.”

“You’re a senior?”

“Uh ... Yeah. I guess we never talked about that. I take it you’re a junior.”

“Mmmhmm.”

“That explains why you’re so inexperienced. I hereby make it my mission to see that you are well-educated in the ways of women before I leave town,” she laughed.

“You’ve been doing a good job of that,” I laughed. “I can only say thank you.”

“Hmm. Maybe we’d better skip dessert and go continue your lessons,” she said.

I couldn’t argue with that. We headed out and I drove straight to the ferry landing.

“You remembered how to get here,” she giggled.

“Uh ... yeah. I’ve checked it out.”

“You brought other girls here! Naughty, naughty. I don’t want to park here now.”

“I’m sorry, Kelly. I didn’t think you’d mind.”

“I don’t. But we should check out another place I know of. Really, you don’t want to always be seen in the same place week after week. People get suspicious. Remember the way back to the country club?”

“I think so. You might have to help point out where the turn is,” I said, pulling out of the overlook. I headed to the country club and we were approaching it fifteen minutes later.

“Just up on the right, there’s a dirt road. Turn on it.”

I drove back to a place that was fairly sheltered from the development that surrounded the golf course.

“This was planned as a second phase to the country club development, but they haven’t started actual construction yet. There aren’t many people who know it’s accessible. The chain across the road has been down for a few months.”

I passed the posts where the chain would be fastened to block the road, but saw no sign of a chain, even lying on the ground. Kelly directed me to a place where I could park and no one else who happened to come out here would see us.

“I’m not all that fond of back seats, but yours looks comfy,” she said when I’d shut down.

She leaned over and kissed me, then slid to her door and got out. She was in the back seat with her coat off before I got the door open. By the time I’d reached the back seat and had my coat unzipped, Kelly was stripping off her sweater vest.

I’d thought she was dressed a little more formally ... er ... inaccessibly tonight. She wore a button-up blouse, sweater vest, and her skirt was almost knee-length. I thought that was because of the restaurant we were going to. I found out differently.

“I’ll do your buttons while you do mine,” she said breathlessly.

That caused a little fumbling and giggling as we also worked on kissing while we opened each other’s shirt. She wore nothing under her blouse.

“No bra?” I asked as I palmed her tits.

“Didn’t like it cutting off the circulation when it was pushed up. That’s why I wore the sweater—so it wouldn’t be obvious I was braless.”

“It’s fine by me. You never have to wear clothes when you’re with me.”

“Good.” She pulled off her blouse and was fully naked from the waist up. She pulled my shirt open and lay down on top of me to kiss. I wrapped my arms around her bare back and enjoyed the sensation of her boobs pressed against my chest.

“I love being in contact like this,” I said.

“Yeah. It’s so much better than clothes, don’t you think? Go ahead and explore, lover.” She started humping against my cock and I needed to straighten it so it wasn’t bent over. I didn’t need to worry. Kelly reached down and straightened it for me. Then she rubbed it a few times and began humping again.

I had one hand on her bottom and felt the zipper of her skirt. Not sure what possessed me, but I reached down with both hands and unfastened the skirt and lowered her zipper.

“Hey, did I say you could take my skirt off?” she said. I thought it was a little playful, but I quickly started to zip it back up.

“Sorry,” I said.

“I didn’t say not to,” she said before I’d moved the zipper. “Just kiss me a lot while you do it,” she whispered as she closed in on my mouth.

I slid my hands into the waistband and started pushing her skirt down over her perfectly round little butt. Her perfectly round little bare butt!

“Kelly, you aren’t wearing panties,” I gasped.

“Why do you think I wore such a long skirt? I didn’t want to accidentally flash anyone at the restaurant.”

“You’ve been without underwear all evening?” My cock gave a jerk.

“Yes. And now my bare-naked pussy is stroking up and down your cock in your slacks.”

“We can’t ... I’m not prepared ... go all the way,” I whispered.

“No, but you should be better prepared. This way, though, you can do a little exploring more in depth. Believe me, your other girlfriends will appreciate you knowing this stuff. The first time Allen touched me there, I was nervous and dry and even touching me hurt. The first thing you want to do—aside from playing with my ass—is run your fingers gently through the valley to see if I’m wet. Am I wet, Nate?”

She shifted a little so I could get a hand down her front. I reached between her legs and ran my fingers through her hair down to her slit, not pressing hard at all.

“Um ... It feels damp and kind of slippery,” I said. I had my fingers in a girl’s bare pussy! I wasn’t sure if I was going to hyperventilate, come, or pass out. Maybe all three.

“Kiss me some more and just rub lightly there until I open up a little for you. I’ve got lips inside the lips and that’s where you’ll find the magic button. But not too fast or too hard. Think of it like the head of your dick and don’t treat it any rougher than that. Just ... Oh, yeah. Just keep doing that a little. Play with my ass some more, too. Or tongue my nipples. They’re all connected to one big circuit of make-me-come. Mmm, Nate. I can feel it opening to you.”

She moved up a little farther so I could reach her nipples with my tongue. As a result, I could reach in more with both hands. My right hand slid over her butt hole as I was reaching through to find her pussy from that side. She jumped a little and her tongue would have reached my tonsils if I still had them. She moved her knees to spread her legs open more, so I took that all as a good sign and touched her hole again.

“Don’t try to go in there,” she gasped. “I don’t know, but I think it would have to be a lot slipperier to allow entrance through an exit. You won’t find that out from me. But touching me there? It just makes my pussy explode.”

It certainly did. I was suddenly in a very slippery wet place and slid my fingers up and down the tip of her clit.

“Easy on direct stim. When we did it through panties, you were really mostly outside my lips and just applying pressure. It doesn’t take much right on it to be too much. Slide around it and apply pressure from the sides. And don’t be afraid to slide back and pick up more of my juices so it’s good and slippery.”

I followed her instructions and was too involved in the new sensations of feeling her wet pussy on my fingers to worry about whether or not I was going to come. This just felt amazing. I slid my fingers back farther and they sank slightly into her hole.

“Oh, geez! Yes. Fuck my little hole with your fingers. That’s where your cock wants to be. Can’t you just imagine it sliding in and out instead of your finger. Oh, Nate, back to my clit. I’m almost ready to come.”

I figured that she must like both forms of stimulation, so I reached in farther from behind her and got a finger just inside her pussy while my other hand moved to work on her clit. Kelly shoved her pointy little tit into my mouth and I opened wider. Then I remembered what I’d done to Vicki and I nipped at her nipple lightly. That did it for Kelly. She started gasping out nonsense syllables and humping herself onto my fingers, as I continued to stimulate her clit. She managed to drive two of my fingers past the second knuckle into her pussy and I just wiggled them around in there to see what I could find. She clamped down and froze, actually trapping my fingers inside her so I couldn’t move them. I could pretty much recognize when a girl was coming now, and Kelly was having a big one.

“Oh God, Nate. That was so good! Finger fucking me from behind while you diddled me? I thought I was supposed to be teaching you! Damn, that was good. Easy now. Getting really sensitive.”

I slowly withdrew my fingers from her pussy and she slid down to kiss me. Then she grabbed my hands, still wet from her pussy, and shoved the fingers of the hand that had been deep in her pussy into my mouth. She started licking the fingers of my other hand.

“Just imagine when you’re getting those juices on your tongue directly instead of off your fingers,” she husked. “Next time.”

We kissed some more and I guess I humped forward a little to get attention on my cock.

“Did you come?”

“Not yet. I was too busy getting you off.”

“That’s good. Just remember that girls always come first. No matter what you’re doing,” she giggled. “But don’t worry. I’m going to make you come. Try to hold off as long as possible. I want us both to enjoy this part.”

She unfastened my belt and pulled my zipper down.

“Kelly, we can’t go all the way,” I said in a near panic. I could even feel my cock begin to shrink a little.

“Don’t worry, lover. My pussy is a long way from your cock. Just relax and enjoy.”

I could feel some dampness on my shorts as she reached in and fished my cock out of them. My God! This was the first time a girl had ever seen my cock. And she had it in her hands, too. She reached down below and held my balls. I got a little tense.

“Don’t worry. I won’t squeeze them. I’m just going to make you feel really good. You’ve got a bit of pre-come leaking out of your cock. That will make it good and slippery. It might not be enough, though,” she said as she smeared the leakage around the head of my cock. She reached between her legs and collected her own juices to smear on my cock. A girl’s pussy juices were on my cock. How much better could it get?

She began slowly stroking up and down my cock. It wasn’t the same way I’d do it myself, but I think it was better. She shifted around and rubbed my cock head against her nipples, leaving a glistening trail. Then she spit on my cock a little and started making longer strokes. I used that same technique myself sometimes. A little spit in the palm of my hand and I could imagine myself actually fucking a wet cunt.

I tried to hold back, like she’d said, but it didn’t seem like any time at all before I could feel my balls boiling. I think she could tell what was happening as my eyes drifted closed and my head fell back. She squeezed and twisted a little and I let forth a powerful spurt followed by a few more. She didn’t jump back away from the surprise at all.

“Wow! You come in buckets. I’m not sure a condom will hold all that!” she giggled. “I didn’t intend to get it all over me. It was only supposed to be on you.”

I could feel it on my stomach and chest and opened my eyes. She had come dripping off one nipple and under her chin. She wiped a little off her tit and stuck it in her mouth.

“Yeah. Not too bad. Next time maybe I’ll collect that direct from the source, too. Do you have a handkerchief?”

One thing—maybe the only thing—Dad ever taught me about girls and dating was that I should always carry a spare clean handkerchief. That’s why I bleached and ironed them every week. Sometimes girls just inexplicably need one, like if they were crying at the sad part of a movie. In fact, I’d given Anna a handkerchief when we saw Dr. Zhivago. I don’t think I ever got it back. I handed Kelly the clean handkerchief and she started wiping up the mess on her tits. I pulled out the other handkerchief and started wiping myself up. When we were mostly clean, she lay back down on me with our bare chests together and her tummy against my still-exposed cock. I wasn’t completely soft yet, and feeling her lying on me arrested any further loss of stiffness. I could feel her short hairs at the base of my cock.

We kissed some more and I held her ass in my hands and stroked her back. I think we dozed a little. I was completely hard when I woke up and we were humping against each other. Either she’d moved up or I’d moved down, because I could feel her hairs all the way up to the tip of my cock and a slick trail as she slid down.

“Kelly, we’re awfully close to the danger zone.”

“Yeah, but we’re not in it. This feels really good. Your cock is stroking my clit. Don’t try to go in me. Just fuck me like this for a few minutes. I can feel it building.”

I could feel it, too. I couldn’t believe she’d given me a hand job. Now she was giving me, like a pussy job, rubbing my cock with her wet slit but not putting me inside. She paused at the upstroke and just rubbed her clit on the head of my cock.

“I’m not going to last any longer, Kelly,” I warned her.

“Just a little more and ... Oh!” I could feel that familiar tension under my hands on her butt and started spraying between us.

We lay there again with the come spread around both of our tummies. And we kissed some more.

“It would have been so easy to just slip you into my pussy and fuck you,” she sighed. “I was so close to doing it. We’ll do it, Nate. If you can wait a little longer, I somehow know we’re going to go all the way. In fact, I promise we will. So, get some condoms. I don’t think you should ever go on a date without them from now on.”

It took us a few minutes to get cleaned up with the already-damp handkerchiefs and get our clothes back on and straight. I really hated to see her cover those pointy little nipples and fur-covered pussy. But it was suddenly very cold in the car as we became more aware of our surroundings. While she finished dressing, I hopped in the front and started the car with the heater on full blast. It would still take a few minutes for the defroster to take the steam and frost off the front window. She quickly joined me and cuddled up with my arm around her. While we were waiting for the heat, we kissed and felt each other up some more. It was really hard to kiss Kelly now without putting my hand on her breasts or between her legs.

“We won’t really have another opportunity to go out until after spring break. Can you wait that long before we go to the next level?” she asked.

“Yes, Kelly. I’m really looking forward to our next date. Not just for what we do in the car, but because I really like you.”

“Don’t get too attached. It wouldn’t do for us to fall in love. Just ... um ... like me a lot, okay?”

“Okay. I guess we’d better head home.”

“My gosh, it’s already past midnight!” she said, looking at my watch. “Oh well. It’s Saturday night. My folks won’t be too upset.”

I drove her home, kissed her goodnight, and headed home to sneak into my own bedroom.

One thing that I didn’t need was to jack off that night.


Chris caught me first thing Monday morning and asked how my date Saturday was.

“I don’t think we should talk about it in school,” I answered.

“Okay. Let’s hit the library after school today. Not the school library. The real one.”

“That’s a good idea. I need to look up a reference anyway.”

“Mr. Hart, is this discussion related to our class,” Mrs. Grayson asked.

“Um ... Yes, ma’am. I was wondering if Christine thought the public library would have any further information on the rivalry and friendship of Hemingway and Fitzgerald. I came up empty in the school library and thought maybe Miss Ludwig could help me find something,” I said.

“Oh, I see. Yes, that’s an interesting subject, which I’m sure will be explored more in depth in the future. I would suggest that there will be more information on the subject as Mary Hemingway uncovers more of her late husband’s works. We just need to let the bones cool in the grave a bit longer. You might save a real investigation of the subject for your graduate work in college. Nonetheless, if Miss Ludwig finds something of interest, I would appreciate hearing about it.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said.

“Now, let’s continue our discussion of Arthur Miller’s Death of a Salesman.”

Chris hid a smile and nodded to me.


I got to the library and was soon joined by Chris and Ronda. We all got books that were sort of relevant to our research projects and sat at a table to ‘study.’

“Did you do it?” Ronda asked immediately. “Did you go all the way?”

“No,” I hissed.

“Well, it had to be better than our dates. I told Butch that he and his friend could write off ever having another date with me and that if I had any pull with the other girls in our class, they’d never get a date at all,” Chris said.

“That was pretty much the way my date with Lee went. He actually put an arm around me to prevent me from escaping and kissed me while he felt up my breast. The only way I got loose was to stomp on his foot,” Ronda said. “He had the gall to ask my little brother when my period was because he wanted to fuck me.”

“I don’t really want to fight them, but I think someone needs to beat some sense into them,” I said. I knew I’d come out on the short end of a fist fight with either of them, and I had a feeling I wouldn’t get either one alone anyway.

“Don’t, honey,” Christine said, putting a hand on mine. “We didn’t have to go out with them. And we’ve already told our friends what happened. They’re going to suffer enough.”

“You might both need to spend some extra time kissing my right boob Saturday night, though,” Ronda sighed.

“Mine, too,” Chris agreed. I would be happy to comply, but...

“We need to figure out somewhere else to go to make out,” I said. “I ... Well, I don’t want to do the things in the car with you that I’ve been doing with Kelly. I mean, it was fun and exciting, but it seems like we’re both a little disconnected from each other. She even reminded me not to fall in love with her because she knows Allen will come back. And I didn’t know she’s a senior. She’ll be gone soon after school is out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.