Full Frame - Cover

Full Frame

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 15: Happy New Year!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15: Happy New Year! - Nate Hart, class of 1968, has just been uprooted from his lifelong home in Chicago by his mother’s new career: Methodist minister. Moving to a small town in northwestern Illinois just before his junior year in high school, means starting over. But Nate’s passion for photography leads him to become the new yearbook photographer. The girls in his school think of him as the 1966 equivalent of a selfie-stick. No one will see their naughty photos, right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   School   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

“THAT WAS PRETTY DARING of you,” I said as I drove Janice home.

“Did you like it?”

“Well, yes. But, Janice, you know that this is a business with me. I’m not like falling in love with you. Lust a little, but not love,” I said.

“Yeah, I know. Geez, I’d never show you my tits if I thought I was going to marry you. It gives me something to look forward to with Pete. I like knowing it turns you on, though.”

“Well, yeah. Of course it does. I just don’t want you to feel like you have to do this or that I’m going to, like date you. You know?”

“You know, mister, with that attitude, I’m likely to get completely naked with you next time. I mean it, Nate. Knowing you’re looking at me and that you like what you see, but I don’t actually have to put out for you is really liberating. I know I’m never going to be a Playboy bunny like Patricia, but I like feeling that I’ve got something that guys might want. Maybe I’ve even found one guy who really wants it all,” she said.

“I hope you have, Janice. Just don’t put a lot of pressure on anyone, okay? Thank you for being so free with me. I really do love seeing you ... um ... being free.”

“Flashing you. Yeah. That was for free.”

“Maybe so, but this is from my client for getting the picture he wants for his calendar. It has nothing to do with the picture that’s just between the two of us.” I handed her the twenty dollars that I’d promised her. When we just worked together for fun, all we needed was our agreement. But when we were working on a specific project, I felt that my models should definitely be paid.

“Thank you, Nate. I’ll put this in my costume fund. See you later!”

She jumped out of the car and headed for her house.

I had the car for the afternoon, so I headed toward Huntertown. I turned up Main Street and saw Christine walking up the street toward the studio. I pulled into a parking spot and called out to her.

“Hey, I was just coming up to see if you were in the studio. I’m bored,” she said.

“I’ve been doing a location shoot and am just heading into Huntertown. Want to go along?” I asked.

“Sure. Why not?” She hopped into the car and I headed out of town. “What are you shopping for?”

“A calendar,” I said. I explained the whole thing about my father wanting to do something special for his boss and replace the missing calendar. I told her about having Janice pose for it.

“You chose Janice instead of me?” Christine asked with a little pout.

“Well, it just happened that I ran into Janice while I was trying to figure out what I’d do about a model and all. I’d actually thought of you, but I’m kind of glad we didn’t do this one. Janice was perfect for it and really got into the posing.”

“I’ll bet she did,” Christine giggled. “Um ... Nate, you won’t take advantage of her, will you?”

Boy, the girls in my class sure seemed to look out for each other. I thought immediately of Ronda checking to see if she should protect Christine from me.

“I really try not to take advantage of any model, Christine. I think I’m in kind of a unique situation. For some reason, you all seem to think it’s okay to be like ... a little crazy when I’m taking your pictures.”

“Did she flash you?”

“Well, yes. That’s what I mean. She wanted me to take the picture, but I talked to her about not thinking that means more than it does,” I said. I wasn’t sure why I felt it was so important for Christine to be okay with it.

“Judy and Janice are a little unsure of themselves. You know they used to be best friends with Patricia? I’m glad to see they’re hanging out together some again. Patricia, for as wild as she appears to be, was always the one to keep Judy and Janice from getting too crazy. When they had their little falling out, it’s like Judy and Janice lost a rudder or something. It’s like they suddenly got boobs and didn’t know what to do with them. They kind of dare each other to do things just to see how people will react. Fortunately, it usually just comes out in their costumes,” Christine said.

“I get that. We live in a crazy time. We hear all about the hippies and drugs, sex, and rock and roll. It’s like we’re all supposed to be having sex with everyone we meet. Even our music makes it seem that way,” I said.

“It’s not, like, terrible, you know?” Christine said. “I think we should be free and all. I just think we should be able to make our own decisions and not randomly screw people just because the hippie culture says free love is okay.”

I nodded and we rode in silence for a little. I really liked Christine. It wasn’t just because she was cute and a little daring in the studio. She was really thoughtful, too. Her suggestions with Allison and willingness to help with makeup, so this kind of homely senior had a really nice picture was part of why I liked her. At the moment, I couldn’t think of anyone else I’d have this conversation with, let alone just randomly ask if she wanted to go to Huntertown with me. I certainly couldn’t think of another classmate who would do it. Maybe if I’d lived here all my life, people would all seem like that. I didn’t know.

“I don’t feel like you are taking advantage of me, either,” she said after a while. “I know you’ve taken pictures of me that show more than I’ve ever shown any other boy. I didn’t feel bad about that. I feel like you respect me and I appreciate the art of what we’ve done. If I thought you were only interested in my tits, I’d never set foot in your studio again. But the Christmas set? That was really fun to do. And my favorite picture from the set is going to be the one where I’m sitting on your ... um ... Santa’s lap. Can I see them when I come over tomorrow? We really haven’t had time to get together since we did the set.”

“Christine, I loved doing all the sets we’ve done and I love every single one of the pictures we’ve done. I feel ... well, with you, I feel honored that you’d do some of those things with me in the same room, let alone with me taking your picture. It’s really different than working with anyone else. I feel like I’m a convenient safe person for Judy and Janice. With Patricia, she’s free because her boyfriend trusts me and encourages her. I really don’t know what to think about any of the cheerleaders, though I really have to show you one of the pictures of Lori I took this week. I won’t be showing anyone else for a while, I don’t think, but she really brought out something more than sexuality. It was truly artistic. I feel like I can share that with you and you won’t judge either her or me. You’ll judge the photo.”

“I’m glad you feel that way. Show me tomorrow. I have an idea for our shoot. If the photo is that good, maybe it will give me other ideas,” she said with a little lilt to her voice.

“That would be great. I got a new camera for Christmas. You would not believe it. So far, I’ve been afraid to even use it on one of my projects. Will you be my model for me to experiment with the new camera? That would really be great.”

She agreed and I pulled into the bookstore in Huntertown and we went about finding a 1967 calendar I could replace the photo on.


I had a good time shopping with Christine and she helped pick out the perfect calendar. We stopped and had a Coke at Gertie’s and I took her home. Then I went to the studio and processed the film. I chose the perfect photo from the batch to print for the calendar and carefully made an archival print of it. I figured it would be on display in the station for years to come. After I had it good and rinsed, I put it in the drying rack where it would sit for the next 24 hours to dry. I needed to put a protective piece of plastic over it, too. Then I printed another copy for my own wall display and printed the picture of Janice with her boob out for my personal portfolio.

I had an enlargement of Lori’s special photo on archival paper drying there and checked it. She would love it. I was so pleased with it, I was just going to give her the premium print.

I was actually considering hanging one in my gallery. I’d not hung any nudes in the gallery, but this was so artistic that I seriously considered it.


New Year’s Eve or not, it was still Saturday and laundry had to be done before I could go to my studio and meet Christine. I was just finishing up the ironing when Mom came by.

“Don’t forget the party tonight at the EUB in Huffington,” she said. “It was so nice of their youth group to invite ours. Maybe one of the nice girls you’ve been photographing would like to go. Dad said the one ... Janice? ... you photographed at the garage yesterday was very nice. I’d like to see the picture.”

“Sure, Mom. You know it’s kind of a cheesecake thing for a garage calendar. The print will be dry tomorrow. These archival prints take a long time to dry.”

“Okay. Show it to me then, dear.”

I’d forgotten all about the youth party in Huffington. I really wasn’t very enthused.


“Hi! Come on in and take off your boots. Let me take your coat,” I said when Christine arrived at the studio. She brought her little bag that I recognized as a makeup kit now. Aside from that she didn’t have much with her. She was wearing a nice pair of wool slacks and a sweater that was not quite as tight as the one she’d worn for the Christmas photos. I brushed my hand over it and it was the softest thing I’d ever felt. The girls called these sweaters mohair.

I had the Christmas photos out on the table for us to look at. I’d print enlargements of anything Christine wanted from the set and had already printed pocket photos of the best ones. I’d already printed a copy of the last photo in the set, too.

She sat down and started to look through them, giggling a little at the picture of her with her torpedo breasts stuck out. But all the photos were good and she really liked them. She selected five that she wanted 5x7 prints of and one for an 8x10. Guess which one. Yeah. The same one I had in my private portfolio with her curled up on my lap.

“I already printed it for you,” I said. “Here.” I handed her the enlargement.

“I kind of look like I’m not wearing panties,” she whispered. “I was. I promise.”

“It’s just a picture, Chris. We could use a magic marker and draw a pair on if you want.”

She looked at me horrified and then spluttered in laughter when she realized I was joking.

“I think I’d rather you imagined that I wasn’t wearing any,” she said. “I just love these, Nate. I felt like we were having so much fun.”

“We were,” I answered. I shuffled the photos together so I could mark which negatives I’d need. Then I showed her the picture of Janice for the calendar.

“Oh, that is so cute!” she said. “You’re right. She was the perfect choice. She just gets into her costumes so much.”

“Well, barely in that one,” I said. I showed her the picture without the T-Shirt.

“Wow! I think she’s gotten bigger since last year’s gym classes. I guess we probably all have. Now put that one away where only you can see it. Where’s this great picture of Lori?” she asked.

I went into the bathroom and took the picture carefully from the drying rack and laid it out on the table. Christine just stared at it.

“If you can take pictures that make me look like that, I’ll undress right now,” she said at last.

“As much as I’d like that, we should focus on learning the new equipment today,” I laughed. “You really like this?”

“Nate, it’s just beautiful! In fact, the picture looks a whole lot better than Lori does. Don’t tell her I said that, please.”

“My lips are sealed. But you’re right. It was just a combination of everything coming together perfectly for that one shot. There are several other nudes of her. If she wants them, that’s fine. It was a good experience to work against the black backdrop. But as far as a picture I’d like to hang in my gallery, that’s the only one I’d consider,” I said.

“Well, I’m serious. When you’re confident you can shoot a picture of me like that one, I’ll undress for you. I guess I plan to sort of do that today, but not all the way.”

“What did you have in mind? You know I’ll take any picture of you you’d like. I might have some ideas for poses when I know what you’re wearing.”

“I got new lingerie for Christmas. It’s so pretty, I love it. But I can’t just go around showing my underwear to people. So, I’ll just show you and you can take pictures.”

“Are you sure, Christine? I’d love to see it and I’d love to photograph you in it, but you never have to try to one-up any other model or compete with them in any way. I’m still a beginner—especially with the new camera.”

“Nate, please don’t tell me you don’t want me to parade around in my new undies. I really want to and—I know you’ll see more of me than anyone else ever will, but let’s just do it.”

“What color lingerie?”

“Oh, it’s black.”

“Okay. Let me get the light blue backdrop down and I’ll set a table and some props for you,” I said. “You can go ahead and get ready.”

“There isn’t much to get ready,” she sighed. “Maybe I’ll go in the bathroom to take my clothes off, though. It seems so silly.”

“Christine,” I said and turned her toward me with my hands on her shoulders. “I’ll love whatever costume you choose and I’ll take great photos of you in it. But I’m not here to watch a strip show. You don’t have to perform by getting undressed out here. Go get comfortable and I’ll see you on the other side of the lens.”

“Thanks, Nate.” She took her little case and went into the bathroom.

I fastened the camera to the tripod and pulled the light blue backdrop. It would give a little shade to the background so there wouldn’t be as huge a contrast with the black lingerie. I was trying to decide what props and moved the table and a chair onto the backdrop. I finally decided that a telephone would be good. A teen girl might talk on the phone in her underwear. I’d keep the radio nearby and maybe the tea set. Those were things that she might do in her underwear. I really couldn’t think of anything else. I didn’t run around in my underwear at home.

“I’m ready,” she said. “Give me a minute to stop blushing before you start snapping.”

She stepped into the light on the set I’d prepared. I think we both spent a minute just looking at each other. This was sure not underwear like I’d ever seen in our laundry. Theoretically, I kind of knew there were kinds of underwear that were sexier. The photo of Sophia Loren on LIFE magazine in September certainly showed a sexy pair of underpants. They hardly covered anything. She didn’t really wear a bra. The sheer gown she wore was just embroidered over her nipples. Christine’s lingerie was every bit as nice as Sophia’s.

“Wow! I can’t imagine your parents gave you that for Christmas!” I blurted out.

The bra was low cut and the only solid fabric was on the underside of her breast where it obviously pushed things up and out. The lace that covered the rest was transparent enough that I could clearly see her nipples through it. The garter belt was pretty standard, I guess. Maybe it had a little more lace around the edges. Her panties were not quite see-through, but they didn’t cover all that much, either. They were cut high on her hips and had a lace panel between the waist and the gusset. She wore black mesh hose with a perfect seam up the back of her legs. When she turned around, the back of her butt was mostly bare and the garters ran down over those perfect spheres. She wore a high-heel slipper. And in case I didn’t mention it, she was drop-dead gorgeous.

“No! My parents wouldn’t give me something like this!” she giggled.

“I’m sorry. I mean ... You said it was a gift,” I said lamely.

“Yeah, sort of. I got some money from my grandmother’s estate. I ordered this from the Frederick’s of Hollywood catalogue.”

“I’ve heard of that, but I’ve never seen one.”

“They aren’t usually out where men can find them unless they’re sneaking peeks at dirty pictures,” she giggled. “You know Miss Ludwig at the library? She’ll order just about any book or catalog that people ask for. Some of us were talking in Home Ec and decided we wanted to see what other kinds of underwear there were that weren’t in the JC Penney or Sears-Roebuck catalog. So, we asked her to order us one. Now she gets one every three months and we can go in and look at it. We have to copy down all the information we need to order something.”

“Well, you sure did a knockout job on this one. Christine, you’re just so beautiful!”

“You’re good for my ego, at least. Let’s take some pictures so I can at least say I had a reason for running around in front of you in my underwear.”

We started right in to work. She liked the idea of the old telephone and happily sat at the table chatting to no one as I moved the camera to different positions. I also just touched her arm to move it a little and made sure that curl that almost touched her eye was in the perfect location. The reason I moved her arm was actually to cover her nipple. If all the photos we took showed her nipples through the bra, I wouldn’t be able to display any of them.

After twelve shots, I had to change film, and I tried changing lenses, too. I moved back out of the light, clear across the room.

“Are you taking a picture of the whole room?” she asked.

“Not at all. With this lens, I could take a picture of a bumble bee’s stinger from ten feet away. But it gives a whole different feeling and depth of field. How about standing and turning away from me as if the phone just rang and you are answering it. Wait. Let’s add the radio on the table, too.”

After the scene adjustment, I started taking pictures as she slowly went through the motions of answering the phone. I was getting great pictures of a truly stellar butt. Beneath it were the perfectly aligned seams of her nylons. I’d heard several girls refer to them as FFNs and finally Chris told me that stood for Fully Fashioned Nylon stockings. They were hand sewn and were expensive compared to the newer style pantyhose. These days, girls only wore FFNs for special occasions or formal wear. I felt special.

“Chris,” I said sharply.

She turned her head and looked at me questioningly. I snapped the picture. We took another roll of film that included a lot of clowning around with ridiculous poses or expressions. I switched back to the Planar 100mm lens for this batch and stood up straight when I was about finished with the roll.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.