Pictures of Lucy - Cover

Pictures of Lucy

Copyright© 2022 by alan14

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Steve had a problem, he was terrified about the Life Drawing module of his art course and was ready to drop out. His beautiful, confident younger sister Lucy helps him in her own unique way. Later, she meets Gabbie and helps her to come to terms with the horrors of her past.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size  

On Tuesday Gabbie could barely contain herself during tea, and afterwards she did her English and Geography prep in double quick time so she was ready to join Lucy for the walk down to the treehouse.

Lucy and Gabbie took the usual long way round, walking past Steve’s boarding house, then down between the two boys’ houses, past the sports centre and theatre, and finally round the back of the design tech block. Well, they’ve got to get their steps in somehow.

As they passed Steve’s house who should they run into but Joel.

“Oh, Gabbie, I’m glad you’re here, I made a real mistake the other day. Please, can you forgive me?”

“Well I didn’t make a mistake, dumping you was the best decision of my life Joel. I’m through with you and I’m with Lucy now, look, she’s holding my hand, you never held my hand Joel, never.”

“Gabbie, I love you.”

“Love me, really, so why couldn’t you stop talking about Jenna on Sunday? I’m guessing you’ve now realised she’s not the kind to put out for you. If you wait 5 years you might find out whether she was worth the wait. Bye now.”

Gabbie turned away from Joel and they walked away without turning back.

“Oh shit, I can’t believe we just ran into him like that. Did I do Ok?”

“You were great Gabbie, you properly cut him down. The holding hands bit was a nice touch as well.”

“Is he following, I can hear footsteps.”

Lucy chanced a backwards glance, “yes, he is. Quick, we can hide behind the Fives courts.”

“Oi Powell, where are you going?”

“Ha, that’s Steve,” Lucy whispered, “he’s caught him.”

“Sorry sir, I’m err, going to see Harry.”

“But Harry’s house isn’t that way, is it? He’s over the other side of the cricket field.”

“Err, we’re meeting at the gym.”

“Really, I don’t believe Harry’s ever seen the inside of a gym. Now I suggest you turn round and go to Harry’s house, or get back inside. If you don’t I’ll forget I said I’d let you off the other night and mark you down for breaking curfew.”

“Shit Steve, why are you such a bastard all of a sudden?”

“And that gets you a Saturday and Sunday night detention, let’s get you back inside and we’ll have a chat with Mr Harper shall we.”

“Wow, Steve is such a hero Lucy.”

“Mmm, sometimes he can really surprise me,” she took Gabbie’s hand, “let’s get to the treehouse and I’ll tell you about an incident on holiday.”

A couple of minutes later they were sitting on the duvets in the treehouse and Lucy was finishing up the holiday story.

“Amazing,” Gabbie said, awed, “so Steve just headbutted the lad, knocked him out cold!”

“Yep, if you’d given me a million guesses how that incident would end up, I would never have guessed that would happen.”

She lifted her t-shirt over her head and threw it behind her, “but let me tell you about what happened a couple of days later...”

“Holy shit,” Gabbie cried after Lucy had finished the story of the incident on the dock, “so you just jumped on his foot, kneed him in the balls and broke his nose, just like that! Fucking hell Lucy, I didn’t think you could get any cooler.”

“I’m not cool, just intolerant of dickheads.”

“I’m not sure whether to warn Joel or wait for him to piss you off.”

“I guess I would get into a lot of trouble if I hospitalised him. So probably best not to have him wind me up,” she laughed.

They heard footsteps on the ground and kept silent until they heard Steve whisper, “it’s me, he’s not following.”

As Steve opened the door he was once again confronted by the sight of two beautiful and very naked girls, but tonight he was fully expecting the sight, and he was pretty much the opposite of angry.

Lucy and Gabbie didn’t look alike, Lucy was blonde and tanned, Gabbie had very dark, almost black hair and pale skin, her face was oval, her nose was almost Roman, her eyes were big and brown, her figure was slender with small apple-sized breasts. Lucy though, her face was rounded, her nose a little smaller and broader than Gabbie’s, her body though, it bears mentioning again, is spectacular, boobs to die for, narrow hips and a bum that really was the very definition of peachy.

Despite these differences, after five years at the school Steve couldn’t think of two more beautiful girls.

Yes, there were a lot of pretty girls, very pretty girls, some could put many supermodels in the shade, but they all lacked that spark of beauty mixed with character, that hint of barely restrained mischief these girls demonstrated.

“Started without me again!”

“Not yet, just got undressed to save you the bother of ripping our clothes off,” Gabbie said, totally failing to hide the excitement she felt.

“So, how was today’s class?” Lucy asked, taking the tone down a little, building Gabbie’s anticipation further. “Was the model like the last few?”

“Well, she had the biggest boobs I’ve ever seen.”

Lucy gasped, “I’m shocked, bigger than mine? How dare she!”

“But,” he added, “she was huge everywhere. I think in the trade they call them BBW, but the less kind would say fat.”

“Oh wow, so a huge contrast to the skinny man.”

“Yes, but I have to say, she was really pretty, a super expressive face and very nice makeup, she was very happy with her self-image.”

“So she was good to draw?”

“Yes, but not easy, she had a lot going on, and the lights, they caused some really interesting shadows, if you can understand what I mean.”

“Oh, I can imagine. So, how did Mr Happy react?”

“He behaved impeccably.”

“How about now, is he reacting appropriately to two underaged girls, one of whom is a blood relative?”

“To be honest, he’s now being very naughty, and if someone doesn’t help me he’s going to rip my shorts.”

With the kind of reactions needed to win 100m sprints or fly a jet fighter Gabbie jumped forwards and had her hands on Steve’s belt before Lucy could even start to say “Why don’t you help him out Gabbie.”

She did however have time to say, “watch out Gabbie, when he jumps free you’ll get smacked in the face.”

Gabbie pulled Steve’s trousers to the floor and gaped open mouthed at the bulge in his shorts.

“You’re fucking kidding me, he’s got a courgette in there or something.”

“Nope, just his cock.”

“Oh shit,” she was breathless with anticipation, “can I pull his shorts down and like, do whatever I want?”

“Please, do it quick, because it’s kind of hurting right now,” Steve answered.”

Taking heed of Lucy’s earlier warning, Gabbie kept herself well clear as she carefully lowered Steve’s shorts, she giggled as his cock sprang free and slapped his belly.

“Oh wow, how big is it?”

“I’ve never measured it,” Lucy answered, “have you Steve?”

“Why would I do that?”

“Ahh, forgetting you’re not competitive with the other boys.”

“It’s got to be twice the size of Joel’s, he’s under 6”, and I could easily get my hand round it, but this, how do you manage it Lucy?”

“You get used to it.”

“Do condoms even fit? The reason I only did anal with Joel is because he was so slim one actually came off once, it was inside me, I had a hell of a job fishing it out. I was so mad at Joel, because he just laughed. I wish I’d known you better then Lucy, I could have asked you to help.”

“Oh my, what a nightmare. I ordered some condoms online, they’re king size and even they’re a tight fit, but won’t burst, and they make Steve last longer, not that he needs much help there.”

“Can I give him a blow job?”

“Of course you can,” Steve answered.

Gabbie held Steve’s cock in both hands, looking at it as if sizing it up, wondering if she could manage it.

She opened her mouth and ran her tongue around his cock head, it twitched with the first contact and she jumped a little, as if surprised this monster cock was real and not some massive latex dildo.

Opening as wide as she could, Gabbie took the whole head and some of Steve’s shaft, and as she grew more accustomed to Steve’s size she started to fuck his cock with her mouth.

Lucy watched her new friend as Gabbie expertly worked Steve, she was a little jealous, because Gabbie was obviously much more skilled at giving head than she was, but she was also massively horny watching her brother being worked by such a gorgeous and talented girl.

And she was working him so well Steve barely lasted a couple of minutes before he was warning Gabbie he was about to blow, but she didn’t stop.

Lucy was intrigued to see how Gabbie reacted to one of Steve’s gusher orgasms, because it took her a good few times to get used to the sheer volume of hot spunk shooting down her throat.

With a grunt Steve came, Gabbie pulled away after the first jet hit, cum started pouring down her chin as her mouth filled, the next jets covered her face and chest.

“Oh shit, sorry,” Steve apologised, but Gabbie wasn’t listening, she was too busy laughing.

“Oh man,” she said after she’d calmed down, “you could have warned me Lucy.”

“I kind of did,” Lucy said as she scooped up a trail of spunk running down her friend’s boob, she licked her fingers clean, then licked the rest straight off Gabbie’s chest, then her neck and chin.

Gabbie kissed Lucy and they shared the taste of Steve on their lips.

After a moment Lucy could see Steve getting hard again, she paused from kissing, “don’t just stand there,” she told him, “put a johnny on and fuck her.”

Lucy rolled over so Gabbie was on top, “where do you want it?” she asked.

“I love anal, but I really don’t think he’ll fit.”

“It’s entirely up to you.”

“Well, it can’t hurt to try, actually it probably will, use lots of lube, ok.”

Lucy looked up at Steve and mouthed “arse, lots of lube, and I mean lots.”

Steve nodded and reached for the KY Jelly, squeezing some onto his condom sheathed cock and some onto Gabbie’s bum hole.

“Work it inside with your fingers please, oh yes, that feels so nice. Fuck me with your fingers for a while, I’ll tell you when I’m ready.”

Steve worked two, then three fingers inside Gabbie’s hungry arsehole while she writhed and moaned with the attention, after a short while she locked her lips with Lucy’s as she came, kissing her friend passionately as her orgasm hit hard.

She pulled away from Lucy for a second to tell Steve to remove his hand and replace it with his cock, but do it carefully, then she went back to the kissing.

Steve pressed his hard cock into Gabbie’s gaping arsehole, the hole was still smaller than his cock head. Slowly and gently he moved his hips forwards, her bum was slick but her muscles still resisted.

“Push harder Steve, you’re nearly there,” Gabbie cried, then she yelped as her arse was finally breeched and Steve was inside.

“Ooh, fuck, stop please.”

Steve could feel the muscles of Gabbie’s anal passage reacting to the unusually large intruder, he waited patiently for them to calm down before pressing onwards.

Gabbie’s face was creased with pain, Lucy looked at her friend, concern in her eyes. Gabbie panted, “it’s ok, I can take it, I need to take it, he’s exorcising dad and Joel, they’ll never satisfy me now, I’m rid of them.”

Lucy hugged Gabbie, their contrasting breasts pressed together tightly, Lucy absorbing what she could of Gabbie’s pain until after a few moments Gabbie sighed, “it’s ok, the pain’s gone, I’m, oh my, this is so fucking good, Steve, faster, and a bit deeper if you like, oh wow, this is so, so amazing. Thank you, Lucy.”

Steve’s mind was a whirl of emotions, the pressure on his cock was almost unbearable, like he was being squeezed by a super strong fist, but it was also exquisite, the sensations were like nothing else, he could feel every tiny texture of Gabbie’s ass. She was playing with him, using her muscles to squeeze him as he thrust in and out with increasing speed. This was a girl who knew how to work a guy.

He couldn’t last much longer, he was on the very limit of his endurance, his brain blacking out with the sensual overload, but still he retained the merest grasp on his self-control, because he knew if he thrust as hard as he does into his sister’s pussy he could do some serious damage, so he placed both hands on Gabbie’s bum and forced himself back as he came, still she screamed with the force of that final stroke and the extra girth as he swelled as his orgasm hit.

They collapsed forwards, Lucy at the bottom of the 3-way pile-up, but she didn’t mind.

Gabbie was panting, tears in her eyes from the pleasure, the pain, and the emotions of exorcising demons.

Steve started to move.

“Not yet, I’ve not finished,” Gabbie cried, “I’m, I’m, oh fuck, I’m still coming, oh Jesus, ahhhh.”

Steve carefully got to his knees, his cock still buried deep in Gabbie ass.

Lucy, as ever thinking three steps ahead of everyone else in the room reached for the roll of paper towels and tore off a few sheets then passed the rest of the roll to her brother.

Gabbie’s body was still pulsing with aftershocks, but she was calming down a little, she was slick with sweat, her face a mess, make-up running down her cheeks from the tears.

Lucy tenderly wiped Gabbie’s beautiful face with a paper towel, “sorry, these are a bit rough honey, but we’ve run out of wet-wipes and facial tissues.”

Gabbie laughed, “you’re so kind to me, I’m such a mess, I don’t deserve you both.”

Lucy kissed her friend, “hush now darling, you’re not a mess, you’re a beautiful person.”

She looked up and nodded to Steve, letting her brother know he could carefully withdraw.

He slowly pulled back, exiting with a very audible pop, which despite his embarrassment lifted the mood and both girls fell into fits of giggles.

“Wait for what happens next,” Gabbie said through her laughter, “you might want to move away Steve, whoops, too late,” and she let out a huge stream of farts, “sorry, massive build up air, you’ve pumped me up like a bike tyre.”

Steve was horrified, Lucy and Gabbie just laughed more as Gabbie continued to fart for a few moments.

“Oh god, I hope I didn’t shit on Steve, I did on Joel once, he wouldn’t speak to me for a week.”

Steve acted like a proper prefect and tried to stay dignified and above the puerile humour of his girls, but he couldn’t, he was soon laughing along with them.

Eventually the farts and laughter subsided and Steve remembered the condom on his now wilting cock, he wrapped it in a paper towel and carefully pulled it off. It was greasy with lube and full of spunk, he winced as he tied off the end, then consigned it to the rubbish bag.

Lucy grabbed the paper towels and got Gabbie to turn around so she could clean her bum properly.

“You don’t need to do that!” Gabbie cried.

“What’s the point of having me as your best friend if you don’t let me clean your arse after you’ve been fucked by my brother.”

As well as helping Gabbie, because after all she was incredibly messy down there and wouldn’t be able to clean herself properly in the confines of the treehouse, Lucy wanted to turn Gabbie’s bum towards the light to see if she was hurt at all.

Once Lucy had wiped the lube and shit away she could see Gabbie’s bum hole was still gaping and red raw, but there wasn’t any obvious bleeding, and after seeing the mess made, and how stretched and raw Gabbie’s bum was, she was having second thoughts about having Steve fuck her own bum. Maybe she’d stick to fingers and toys.

They were all dog tired. Even though she’d not been fucked herself, Lucy was satisfied, she’d had a couple of little orgasms just watching the action, and she found she wasn’t jealous of the attention Gabbie got, she was happy to share Steve with her friend. Then she realised, and this was a shock, she loved Gabbie, it wasn’t just lust she felt, she actually cared for Gabbie. Yes, she loved her.

When she’d cleaned Gabbie she felt she needed to do it, she needed to take care of Gabbie and make sure she was ok.

Oh wow!

Gabbie was squeaky clean, she patted her bum and Gabbie scooted back around. Lucy looked Gabbie square in the face, taking her in with fresh eyes, she was quite simply perfect, even with a few streaks of make-up she’d not been able to shift, and a couple of blobs of dried spunk showing in her black hair.

Lucy started to cry, “what’s the matter Lucy?” Gabbie asked.

“Nothing, just overflowing with emotions, looking at you now, all messy but glowing because you’ve just had the best sex ever, you look so fucking beautiful.”

Steve watched as the two amazing girls at his feet rolled together, their legs entwined, he’d been forgotten but he didn’t mind. He grabbed his pants, pulled them on and left them to it.

Who knows how much time passed before they realised Steve had left, certainly not Lucy and Gabbie, as they finally tore themselves apart sweaty and panting Lucy grabbed her phone, a sinking feeling in her stomach that they were well past curfew. As her phone screen came to life she was relieved to see they still had ten minutes to dress, compose themselves then run the half mile to the house.

Easy.

“Oh shit, I can barely stand,” Gabbie laughed as Lucy helped her to her feet.

Well, maybe 10 minutes for the half mile is going to be optimistic.

“Let me dress you,” Lucy said, “Lean on my shoulder.”

Gabbie let Lucy pull up her panties, which she’d padded with tissue, just in case, and her shorts. They didn’t have time to mess with bras, so they just pulled on their t-shirts. Lucy put their bras in a carrier bag, she marvelled as she compared her bra to Gabbie’s, “Look at this, I can basically put both your boobs in one of mine.”

“Maybe so, but I’m not the one who’s going to give myself a black eye as we jog back to the house.”

“Ahh, good point. Perhaps I’ll put my bra back on.”

“Nope, you’re going to slut walk home just like me, now get a wriggle on or we’ll be late.”

As Lucy opened the door she saw it had started raining.

“Oh perfect, no bra, white t-shirt, rain. We may as well be naked.” Lucy groaned.

“Well, I wouldn’t complain, not sure any of the boys we’ll pass on the way back will either.”

“On a brighter note, if you get your face and hair really wet you’ve got a perfect excuse for your makeup running.”

“Steve’s right you know, you’re like Hermione, you think of everything.”

“And it might wash the spunk out of your hair.”

“I’ve got spunk in my hair! Oh man, why didn’t you tell me?” Gabbie laughed, running her fingers through her hair as they set off walking briskly back to their boarding house.

Miss Warner was looking at her watch as they reached the door.

“A minute late, ladies,” she looked at them both looking like they’d been dragged through a hedge backwards and decided she didn’t want to know what they’d been up to, she waved them through the door and signed them in. From what she’d heard earlier, whatever they’d been up to didn’t involve boys, so she didn’t need to worry, besides, there were three more girls still out, and they did worry her.

So, that’s how Gabbie became a regular feature of Lucy and Steve’s assignations, and on the evenings Steve couldn’t join them Lucy and Gabbie were more than happy with their own company.

It took Gabbie a few days to recover from her anal with Steve, she found she enjoyed regular pussy sex almost as much, and there was none of the pain and lingering after effects, so she hardly ever had anal with Steve again, like Lucy, contenting herself with fingers and toys up the bum.


On the last week of Steve’s life drawing module Lucy decided it was time to bring Gabbie in to help with her plan, Gabbie loved the idea and was more than happy to help.

So, on Thursday Steve found Gabbie in the treehouse, not Lucy.

“Ahh, I didn’t expect to find you today.”

“Yeah, Lucy had to be elsewhere, so she asked me to stand in for her, I hope it’s OK.”

“It’s absolutely fine Gabbie,” although he was finding it a little awkward, being on his own with Gabbie. He knew it was stupid after all the times they’d spent together over the last few weeks, but it kind of felt like cheating on Lucy.

And despite the beautiful naked girl on her knees before him, his cock sensed the awkwardness and refused to behave.

“Oh look, he’s feeling shy today,” Gabbie giggled, either not taking his cock’s lack of reaction personally, or she was a very good actress.

“I’m sorry, this feels just a little weird, please don’t be offended.”

“It’s ok hun, really. I understand and this isn’t a problem. Look, even like this you have the most amazing, massive cock I’ve ever seen. Even soft I can’t get my hand round it, I could encircle Joel with my finger and thumb when he was full hard.”

Gabbie pulled Steve’s shorts all the way down and he stepped out of them.

“Lucy entrusted me to treat you well and I intend to prove she was right trusting me, so I’m going to get you off, and I’m going to do it to the best of my ability. So you feel less awkward, I’m going to blindfold you, imagine I’m Lucy if you like.”

Gabbie reached for her blouse, rolled it up and tied it around Steve’s eyes by the sleeves. When he was blindfolded, she reached for the lube, she’d be needing it in a minute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.