Pictures of Lucy - Cover

Pictures of Lucy

Copyright© 2022 by alan14

Chapter 35

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Steve had a problem, he was terrified about the Life Drawing module of his art course and was ready to drop out. His beautiful, confident younger sister Lucy helps him in her own unique way. Later, she meets Gabbie and helps her to come to terms with the horrors of her past.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size  

On Saturday morning they awoke at the usual time despite their very late night and the extreme mental exhaustion from so many psychic trances.

They had four lessons on Saturday mornings and luckily none of them were terribly stressful, English, Sports Studies, Classics and Geography; they still sat all these subjects together.

Whilst Lucy wasn’t even slightly sporty, she didn’t have the figure for most sporting activities, she did enjoy Sports Studies, the classroom aspects of the subjects were interesting, and some sports were quite good fun to do if you didn’t expect to win.

Gabbie though, she was sporty, she was a good runner, and did well at a lot of athletics events. And if truth be told, Lucy enjoyed Sports Studies most because nobody picked her for their team, so she got to sit back and watch Gabbie.

After lunch they looked for Millie, mostly because they’d not seen her at breakfast, and they wanted her to know they were up in time for classes despite their very late night.

They eventually found her in the staff common room.

“Ahh there you are,” she sounded stressed, “I’ve been trying to call you both, haven’t you got your phones?’

“Ahh no, we were so tired last night we forgot to charge them, so they’re upstairs.”

“Well, everyone from the police to your mother have been trying to get hold of you all morning!”

Gabbie sat down heavily on the sofa, “oh shit, what now?”

“Here, use my phone, call, oh, what’s his name, DCI something...”

“Kyle...” Gabbie helped.

“No, began with an M...”

“Yes, Kyle Morris, he likes me to use his first name.”

“Does he now, well, anyway, he said it’s urgent, but not totally bad news.”

“Ohh, I wonder what he means,” Gabbie said as she searched through Millie’s calls list to find the number she recognised as Kyle’s police phone.

He answered after half a dozen rings, “have you found them Ms Warner?”

“No, we found her, it’s me Kyle.”

“Oh great, I’ve been calling your phone but it keeps bouncing to voicemail.”

“Yep, sorry about that, it’s upstairs charging.”

“Well, never mind, I’ve got you now.”

“What’s happened Kyle, Millie said it was urgent but not bad news.”

“Well, it’s good and bad, but from your point of view I’d say good, from ours it’s a minor disaster.”

“What’s happened!” Gabbie cried.

“Well, it’s your house...”

Gabbie suddenly had a sinking feeling, she grabbed Lucy’s hand and put the phone on speaker.

“I’ve put the phone on speaker Kyle,” she said as a courtesy so he knew he was talking to the room, Millie closed and locked the door so no-one would disturb them.

“Who’s there?” careful he wasn’t talking to strangers.

“Just me, Lucy and Millie Warner.”

“Great, well, I got a call at around midnight that your house was well ablaze, there were fire appliances on site from Durham and Sunderland by the time I got there, with more on the way from Middlesbrough.”

“What’s happened?”

“The house is pretty much a ruin Gabbie, the fire is mostly out, but it’s still too dangerous for anyone to start proper investigations. As far as the fire brigade can tell it started in the cellar under the kitchen, spread to the kitchen, then upwards to the rest of the house. There was a lot of wood used in the construction.”

“Oh shit, Lucy, this is it, this is what I, err, dreamt about last night.”

“Gabbie, I know you didn’t want to keep the house, and someone with a more suspicious mind than me would ask questions, so I have to ask.”

“I was here last night, Millie, can you confirm Lucy and I were here last night.”

“Of course, I was working in here when they came in, and I definitely saw them later, around midnight.”

“That’s great, you understand I have to ask.”

“Yes, of course,” Lucy said, because Gabbie was still fuming about him asking, she thought he trusted her, she’d straighten this out with Gabbie later if she was still upset.

“Ok, so now for the bad news, well again this is kind of good and bad, because we were about to start excavations, our lads had carried a lot of equipment down to the cellar. If you ask me it was that gear that started the fire, but we’ll find out once the fire inspectors have finished.

“So, now for the really bad news. Bodies, lots of them. The fire guys raised a major alert as soon as they saw the first one. When I arrived there was a mass panic, but I managed to sort it out, they’re now just creeped out as you can imagine.”

“Oh shit,” Gabbie said, her head in her hands, “I don’t know what to say Kyle. This is all so awful.”

“Nothing you can say Gabbie, seriously, you have zero fault here, none of this is your business. Our job now is to piece them together and count them. When I say none of this is your business, that’s a slight lie though, because we may now need your help.”

Gabbie perked up a bit, she could help.

“Really, how can I help?”

“We’re going to need a 3D map of the building, so we can try to reconstruct the scene of the crime, so to speak. We’ve got video and photos aplenty, but we’re going to need someone to help us piece the map together, then to do a virtual walk through, to make sure it’s right.”

This sounded too exciting for words.

“And this map would help you do what?” Lucy asked as Gabbie was thinking.

“We’ll use it to reconstruct the house, virtually of course, not physically, then from the available evidence we’ll see where the bodies were hidden.”

“Why do you need to do this? It seems like a lot of work for no real result, because the perpetrators are all dead.”

“I see your point Lucy, you don’t want Gabbie further stressed, but we’ve got literally dozens of bodies here, and we’ve got experts who will be able to estimate how old they are, we may even be able to get DNA from some of them if they’re not too badly burnt. If we can see where they were hidden in the house, and pull evidence from the high-resolution photographs, it may help us finish the jigsaw.”

“Ok,” Lucy said, “so how do we do this, we don’t have a car or anything to drive over to Durham, and it’s not really fair to keep dragging our mum up here.”

“That’s not a problem, we can come to you, I can drive over tomorrow with our tech guys, all we’ll need is a room with a table and a few chairs, we’ll talk to Gabbie, go through the photos, she can try to place them on the 3D visualisation we’ve built from the videos.”

Millie spoke up then, “hi, it’s Millie again. I’ve got a quite procedural question about tomorrow if I may, well a couple. I can get you a room, that isn’t a problem, in fact I’m pretty sure we can use this one we’re in right now. So, what time do you expect to arrive, and will you need anything IT wise, so I can talk to our IT guys first?”

“I guess we’d probably arrive about 10, is that ok?”

“That will be fine, I can speak to our kitchen, most of the girls will be on a trip out tomorrow, so the kitchen will be closed for lunch, but I’ll sort a few pack lunches for everyone, and flasks of coffee, how many people are you bringing?”

“It’ll be me, Terry, he’s our visual whiz, he’s created the 3D map of the house, and Darcy, she’s been working with Terry, she’ll be asking the questions. As for IT requirements, a network connection would be handy, we’ll have a laptop, but if you could borrow a decent sized monitor it would help.”

“I can’t see any of that being a problem, this room is plenty big enough for 5 people to work, we have big tables for you to spread stuff out, I’ll speak to Harry in IT to sort you a big screen. Can I ask one favour please, don’t arrive in a marked car.”

“Hahaha, that’s not a problem, I’m CID, I don’t have a marked car.”

“Ahh, sorry, I don’t have a lot of experience with police matters, I just don’t want to upset the neighbours or anything.”

“No worries Ms Warner, we’ll all be plain clothes, people will think we’re here to give a talk or something.”

“Super, so we’ll see you at 10 tomorrow,” Millie said.

“I’m actually really excited about this,” Gabbie said, “the pictures though, they won’t be really gruesome or anything?”

“I can’t promise that I’m afraid.”

“Ahh, ok, I’m sure we’ll be fine. We can be strong.”

Millie gave DCI Morris directions and details of where to park and they said their goodbyes.

“So,” Millie started as she put her phone on charge, they’d been on the phone to DCI Morris for almost an hour on speaker, “I was a bit drunk last night, but I remember you mentioning your dad setting himself on fire in your trance.”

“I’d rather not think of him as dad, dads are good people, if I have to call him anything, it’s birth father.”

“Yes, I get that,” Millie said, “but am I remembering right? He self-immolated.”

“Is that the same as set himself on fire?” Gabbie asked.

“Yes, it is.”

“Then yes, that’s what he did. Lucy thought it was because it was the worst way I could think of killing him, but now I’m so totally confused. I hate to phone Sylvie again, but I need to speak to her, as I can’t get any of this straight. I also need to speak to mum.”

“Well, seeing as you’re not going on tomorrow’s climbing trip anymore, I guess you don’t need to go to the briefing this afternoon, so get upstairs and make your calls.”

“Thanks Millie, you’re a star.”

“Are we still on for tonight?”

“Of course we are,” Lucy said, “last time was so much fun. Just don’t bring any of that wine, we’ll get our own from the Spar.”

“If Dr Melrose finds out the Spar is selling you wine, he’ll go mental. The manager knows not to sell to any of the pupils, even 6th Formers.”

“Once Lucy unfastens the top button of her polo shirt the guys in there are helpless.”

“I can imagine, just don’t let any of the teachers know you buy wine from there.”

“It’s our secret. I’ll get some popcorn and chocolate as well,” Gabbie replied as they left the common room and went up to their bedroom.

Gabbie collected her phone from the nightstand and unplugged it from her charger, she checked the time, decided it was most likely after Sylvie’s last appointment of the day and dialled.

To her relief Sylvie answered after a couple of rings, “good afternoon Gabbie, how are you today.”

“I’m so, so sorry to phone you on a Saturday,” she started, “but something really weird has happened.”

“Oh really, what’s happened?”

“Well it’s about last night’s psychic trance.”

“Oh yes, tell me all about it.”

Gabbie and Lucy told Sylvie all about the last evening’s activities, ending with Charles setting himself on fire.

“So, you both saw this happen, did you witness everything together?” Sylvie asked before Gabbie had chance to tell Sylvie more.

“Well,” Lucy started, “I saw him kick the can over and strike a match, so in my head I grabbed Gabbie’s hand, screaming run. So, we both saw the same thing there I think, but the whole night, well I saw people and they disappeared or dissolved or whatever, but I can’t swear that it’s exactly what Gabbie saw.”

“Ok, so everyone else just disappeared, they didn’t die in front of your eyes like Charles did?”

“Oh no,” they both said.

“So obviously what’s happened is Charles was the ultimate evil, the focus. I’m assuming that in the past Gabbie you thought of many ways you’d like him to die.”

“Oh god yes, and that’s what Lucy asked last night, I’d thought of all kinds of ways, shooting him, chopping him up, dropping him in acid or a big meat grinder, and burning him alive.”

“Lucy’s right, what you did then is to force him to die in the fire, and that thought was so powerful Lucy saw it as well.”

“But that isn’t the whole story” Gabbie said.

‘Oh, something else happened in the trance.”

“Not in the trance, in real life. Have you got your laptop open?”

“Yes I have.”

“Go to BBC News and find the North East news section.”

“Ok, I’m there ... Oh, ‘Fire at derelict mansion linked to gruesome deaths’ is that your house Gabbie.”

“Yep, as far as we can tell the fire started in the cellar at pretty much the same time as he set himself on fire in our trance.”

“I’m at a loss, do they know the cause of the fire.”

“It’s not confirmed, when I spoke to DCI Kyle before he said the site was too hot for anyone to go in to investigate yet, but the fire officer said it probably started in the cellar, which was full of equipment ready to start excavating the floor. They were about to rip the house apart to find bodies.”

“Oh my god,” Sylvie cried, “I’ve just read here that a large quantity of human remains were hidden in the walls.”

Sylvie was silent for a few moments as she read more about the house.

“Goodness, this is horrific. I know we’ve spoken about this in our sessions, but I had no idea about the extent. One story says dozens of bodies have been revealed.”

“Some of the bodies will have been there decades, centuries even, it seems the family trade was torture and murder.”

“I can’t see any mention of you in the stories I’ve read,” Sylvie said after another pause.

“DCI Kyle is sticking to his word, he’s keeping my name out of it. I guess me changing my name at school is helping, my birth name is dead-ending now.”

“Ok, let’s get back to business. I’m assuming you phoned me regarding the apparent co-incidence of the fire in your trance and the fire at the house.”

“Yes, that’s exactly it.”

“Ok, so, we’ve already spoken about the couple of times you’ve had premonitions, especially the time you broke down in Glasgow, when you had a feeling something horrific was going to happen.”

“Ahh yes, so is this the same do you think?”

“Same but different, because this wasn’t a premonition was it, you weren’t visualising something that was going to happen, you sere seeing something happening right at that moment, and you took that vision and interpreted it in your trance as your father destroying your house, it’s a metaphor for him destroying your life I suppose. Although I think we should look at you as being like a phoenix, reborn out of the flames.”

“Oh, that’s such a good way of looking at it. DCI Kyle actually said it was kind of good news for me, as the house is now gone. It may complicate any potential sales I suppose, or maybe not, now we can sell it as just the land.”

“I’m sorry girls, I’ve just noticed the time, I have a meeting in a few minutes, and I need to prepare, is there anything else?”

“No, you’ve really put my mind at ease again Sylvie, thank you so much for your patience and understanding.”

“My pleasure Gabbie, if we don’t speak again, see you both Wednesday.”

As Sylvie cut the call Lucy called Diane from her phone.

“Oh thank goodness, I was trying to call you all morning.”

“We’re so sorry mum, we were up really late last night and we forgot to plug our phones in.”

“Have you heard the news, Gabbie?”

“We’ve spoken to Kyle,” Gabbie replied, “he told us about the house, and about the bodies.”

“I’m so sorry Gabbie, it seems fate is definitely dealing you a duff hand.”

“It’s fine, really. I’m kind of glad it’s gone. The house burning down isn’t really what’s important, the reason we were so late to bed is important.”

“Do I need to know this,” Diane asked warily.

“It’s nothing sexy,” Gabbie laughed, “we banished all my tormentors, we did him last, but he didn’t disappear like the others, he set himself on fire.”

“Ahh...” Diane was lost for words.

“He, what did Millie call it?”

“Self-immolated...” Lucy replied.

“He self-immolated at pretty much the same time as the fire started in real life.”

“Ahh...” still lost for words.

“So we spoke to Sylvie, she thinks I had a live premonition, possibly because I was tuned to the house and linked to Lucy so I was extra sensitive. I felt the house fire start and interpreted it as him killing himself by starting the fire.”

“That makes sense, I suppose.”

“Sylvie said the most lovely thing, she said I was like a phoenix reborn from the flames of my old life.”

“That’s a wonderful way to describe it.”

“So, the most exciting thing is I get to help the police tomorrow.”

“Oh really, how?”

“They’re making a 3D computer model of the house, so it’s my job to place videos and photos onto the right bits of the 3D model. He said some of the pictures might be upsetting, but it’s important they know where everything sits in the house, especially as there’s now no house left.”

“Are you OK doing that?”

“Oh yes, it’s exciting, and I get to help the police. I can be strong, and Lucy will be there.”

“I’m at home all day tomorrow, so call me if you need to talk.”

“I will do. Thank you for always being there for me.”

“That’s what real mums do Gabbie, neither of you are my birth children, but I love you both as much as would a daughter of my own.”

“We love you too mum.”

“Oh, before you go, I’ve had Katherine’s solicitors on the phone over the last few days.”

“What do they want?” Gabbie asked, suspiciously.

“They mostly want to give you a lot of money.”

“I don’t want it, give it to charity or something.”

“Don’t you want to know how much there is?”

“Not really, I’ve got enough money already.”

“All together, there’s over £3 million.”

“Shit, really, where did she get all that?”

“To be honest, Gabbie, that’s probably not a question you want to ask, like Charles’s money.”

“Ahh yes, I guess it didn’t come from anywhere nice.”

Lucy leant close to Gabbie and whispered something in her ear.

“Genius!” Gabbie cried, “Lucy is so clever, give the money to charity, the NSPCC and people like that. I’m sure there’s lots of charities work with abuse victims. Give it to people who can use it to help kids who aren’t as lucky as me.”

“That’s a wonderful idea. £3m is a lot of money to give out all at once. I’ll see if Phil can set up a trust, then you can decide where it all goes when you’ve had time to think.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.