Pictures of Lucy - Cover

Pictures of Lucy

Copyright© 2022 by alan14

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Steve had a problem, he was terrified about the Life Drawing module of his art course and was ready to drop out. His beautiful, confident younger sister Lucy helps him in her own unique way. Later, she meets Gabbie and helps her to come to terms with the horrors of her past.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size  

The next morning they woke early and pulled on shorts and t-shirts and set about removing all traces of last night.

The sofa needed wiping down with leather cleaner, the floor needing mopping, the glasses clearing away. Diane put the cognac back in the liqueur cabinet in exactly the right place.

Upstairs Lucy put the box back in her bra drawer, then remembered the chest of drawers was being replaced with a new one, so she climbed on the bed and lifted the hatch in the ceiling and hid the box in the roof space along with all her broken toys.

“Whatever you do, don’t let me forget the box is up there Gabbie, it needs to come back down when we have our furniture built.”

Diane’s bedroom was a mess, the bedding all went into the wash, the carpet was stained from the messy sex, so Diane phoned Debbie, her cleaner, with an urgent request to shampoo the carpet.

Debbie was round in less than 30 minutes and was soon at work helping the girls clean the lounge while Diane shampooed the carpet.

When the lounge and bedroom were free of evidence Debbie helped the girls clear their room ready for the Ikea delivery.

They carried everything except the bed and mattress into the spare room, the bed was taken downstairs. Diane had arranged for it to be collected and delivered to a local homeless shelter.

Gabbie carried an armful of Lucy’s clothes into the spare room, Lucy pulled another armful out and handed it to Debbie, “You get prettier every time I see you,” Debbie said, “Your girlfriend, Gabbie, she’s gorgeous.”

“Thank you Debbie, Gabbie is so beautiful, but I have to keep reminding her, because sometimes she doesn’t believe me.”

Debbie took the clothes into the spare room and returned for another set.

“I’ve not seen Gem for ages,”, Lucy said as she handed her another pile of t-shirts, “how’s she doing?”

“She’s doing good, her mock results were ok, she’d got a place at college to do a BTEC in Health and Social Care.”

“Oh really, that’s great. I might be going there in September.”

“Aren’t you staying at school?”

“I don’t think so, Gabbie isn’t staying, and I don’t want to be there without her. I was thinking of dropping out anyway, as there’s no courses that really interested me at school, I really want to do a course in New Media or Digital Marketing.”

“I’m sure Gem would love to meet you again.”

“I’d love to see Gem, she was a good friend at primary school.”

Gabbie came back in the room to collect another armful of clothes, “hey, am I the only one working here?”

“Oh sorry,” Lucy said, “we were just chatting about you, Debbie here is of the same opinion as everyone else on the planet.”

“What’s that?”

“That you are absolutely gorgeous Gabbie,” Debbie answered, “and I said that unprompted.”

“Nahhh, not in this sloppy t-shirt.”

“Definitely, even in that t-shirt, you’re stunning and Lucy is a lucky girl.”

“Thank you, that’s very kind.”

“Oh look at the time,” Debbie said, “I really have to be going, Gem needs a lift into town. Tell Diane I’ll be back on Friday to do the regular washing.”

“We’re all out on Friday, we have to go to Gabbie’s old house and see some people.” Lucy said.

“Ahh, I guess that won’t be a fun day. I hope it goes ok.”

“Thanks, I’m sure we’ll be fine.”

“Anyway, I have a key for the gate and the house, so I’ll be ok if you’re all out.”

“Great. Oh, hey, we’re in all day tomorrow, if Gem wants to come round for tea we’d love to see her.”

“That’s nice, I’m sure she’d love to come round. I’ll get her to message you later.”

Debbie let herself out and Lucy went to find Diane, who was in the laundry putting her bedding in the dryer.

“It’s come up perfect, no stains,” Diane said.

“Fantastic,” Lucy replied, “Debbie had to go, she said she’d be back on Friday to do the regular washing.”

“Ahh, I wanted to see her before she left, to thank her for coming round at such short notice, ahh well, I’ll phone her later.”

“I invited Gem round for tea tomorrow, is that ok?”

“Of course it is, why did you invite her, it’s a long time since you were friends.”

“She’s going to college in September, and I may be going, so it makes sense to be friends with her again.”

“Ahh, yes, good idea. I imagine life there will be very different to school.”

“I’ll need a couple of friends, I won’t know anyone there.”

“There’s a private school in Manchester, we could see if they do the course you want.”

“It’s ok mum, I’d like to go to a normal school, besides, I’ve seen some of the girls who go to the Manchester school, I really don’t think we’d get on.”

“Ok honey, I’ll get something nice for tea tomorrow.”

“Err ... mum, about last night...”

“Ahh, the last night talk. It was fun, no, not fun, it was amazing, the best time I’ve had in years, but, I don’t think we can do it again.”

“That’s not what I was going to talk about.”

“Oh, right, sorry, I just assumed...”

“I enjoyed every minute as well, and if we could do it again I’d be there in a heartbeat. No, I was thinking about you and dad, more specifically his lack of attention to your needs.”

“What are you getting at Lucy?”

“Well, don’t get mad, but I was thinking, dad will do anything for me, he’s incapable of refusing anything I ask him.”

“Lucy...”

“Hear me out, please mum...”

“You’re going to ask him to fuck my ass...”

“No, I’m going to seduce him, make him fuck me in the ass, then maybe he’ll get a taste for it.”

“Lucy! No!”

“Why not, I’ve had sex with you, I can have sex with dad, it’s only fair.”

“It’s not the same.”

“I think you’ll find it is the same.”

“Oh Lucy, I don’t know.”

“I’m doing this for you mum, I promise, I will not enjoy seducing dad, I’m a lesbian now remember, this is a mission to bring you happiness.”

“Don’t bullshit me Lucy, you’re just as much into cock as pussy. One day young lady, you’ll get out of your depth and get into real trouble.”

“Look before you leap, that’s my motto. I always try to think two steps ahead.”

“Don’t get hurt Lucy.”

“Dad won’t hurt me.”

“Oh gosh, no, that’s not what I meant. Your heart honey, your heart, that’s what I’m worried about, don’t fall in love with someone who’ll hurt you.”

“Dad?”

“Again, not dad. Your heart is huge Lucy, and you share it too easily. You always want to help people, just be choosy about who you decide to help.”

“Ahh, I see what you mean.”

“And as for the original point, I’m out tonight at an authors’ event in Liverpool. I was going to come home after, but I think I’ll have a couple of drinks and take up their kind offer of hotel room.”

Lucy jumped into her mother’s arms and kissed her on the lips.

“Thank you mum, you won’t regret this.”

“Lucy, you sound far too happy about this for me to believe your claim that you won’t enjoy having my husband’s dick up your arse.”

“Mum!” Lucy pretended to be shocked, “I’m doing this for you, not me.”

“Sure you are, now let me get on with the laundry. Go get something to eat, your furniture will be here soon. You’ll have lots of time this afternoon to bond with Jerry while he helps you build your new furniture.”

“He’s not helping us, Gabbie and I are building our new life together.”

“Lucy, you have a lot to learn. If you want to seduce a man, you need to make him feel he’s helping you, massage his ego, tell him how great he’s doing. Men are simple creatures, make them feel needed and you can wrap them round your finger.”

“Ahh, I see. Thanks mum, you’re so wise.”

“Now scoot I’m busy.”

Lucy went back to the bedroom and grabbed Gabbie, she took her down to the kitchen for a quick bite to eat.

“Mum says she’s ok, we can run with Operation Backdoor.”

“Really, she’s ok with it?”

“Well, I had to work on her a bit, but she agreed it was worth a shot, she’s staying out tonight to give us free rein. She says we need to let Jerry build our furniture with us, give him lots of praise and he’ll be putty in our hands.”

“Great, what about Steve, won’t he twig and spill the beans?”

“Shit, I forgot about Steve, no way can we let him join in, wait here, I’ll be back in a sec.”

Lucy ran upstairs, Diane was packing an overnight bag.

“Mum, how do we keep Steve out of the way tonight?”

“I kind of thought you’d like him to join in.”

“Normally I’d be fine with it, but we’ll be working hard on dad, Steve might get in the way.”

“Oh, let’s see, I’ll give the group I’m talking to tonight a call, see if they’ll let me bring Steve, he is my illustrator after all.”

“Thanks mum, you really are the best, and I am doing this for your benefit, not mine.”

“No you’re not, you’re a horny little slut and you know it, but so were your mum and I at your age, so I can hardly complain. Just don’t do porn, ever, it’s a sleazy industry that takes in pretty young girls and spits out used up husks of all but the toughest.”

“I have no intentions of doing porn, my body is for me and my closest friends, not a shit load of sweaty pervs online.”

“That’s my girl, now piss off, I need to make even more calls.”

Back downstairs Gabbie was waiting for Lucy with a pile of cheese and pickle sandwiches and a couple of cans of Dr Pepper.

“All sorted,” Lucy said brightly as she bounced into the room.

“Oh shit Lucy, go back out the room and come back in again, I got all moist watching your boobs bounce just then, you should never wear a bra when we’re alone.”

“Haha, anything for you my princess, although I really have to wear bras or I’ll go all saggy, and we don’t want that do we.”

“I like perky boobs best.”

“So do I.”


The girls had just started eating their lunch when Steve came through the back door.

“Gabbie, Lucy, congratulations, I’m really happy about you getting married.”

“Hey Steve, thanks, I can’t believe it to be honest, such a surprise but also really obvious,” Lucy replied.

“You’re perfect for each other. How do you think it’ll go down at school?”

“I’ve no idea, there’s all those LGBT+ posters in every classroom, we’ll see if they’ve had any effect I guess,” Gabbie said.

“I hope you don’t get shit for this, I really do.”

“I’ll be busting some heads if we do,” Lucy said, “anyway, did you enjoy the game?”

“We won 3-nil, it was a totally one-sided match, I’d have preferred a stronger opponent. The hotel was great though, I really must take you to that bar on the 23rd floor for cocktails, it’s so amazing, the view across town is stunning at night.”

Diane came down with her overnight bag.

“Ahh, you’re here Steve, don’t unpack, we’re off on a road trip.”

“Really, where we going?”

“You’ve been invited to talk to an authors’ group in Liverpool about your illustrations.”

“Oh really, I don’t remember you mentioning this before.”

“I only accepted the invitation the other day, and when I phoned earlier to confirm things they invited you to give a little talk, so I accepted on your behalf, I hope that’s ok.”

“I think it’s ok, will they be gentle with me?”

“Of course they will, it’s a room full of middle aged women, they’ll be fawning over you all night.”

“That doesn’t make me feel comfortable.”

“You’ll be fine. They’ve booked us a couple of rooms in a nice hotel, it’ll be a fun night.”

“Ok, I’ll just go put some fresh clothes in my bag.”

Diane turned to Lucy as Steve left the room, “ok girls, the coast is clear, be gentle with my husband, he’s not as willing as I was. As far as Jerry is concerned, last night never happened, and as far as Steve is concerned, none of this ever happened.”

“Mum, our lips are sealed.”

“Yeah right, if your lips were sealed this wouldn’t be happening at all, you have a silver tongue Lucy, you could talk the hind legs off a donkey and then persuade it to walk again.”

“Mum, are you angry with me?”

“Not angry, annoyed maybe. I know you mean well, because you always mean well, but you’re overstepping the line here Lucy. You need to understand, you can’t go round sleeping with married men, it’s definitely not a habit you should be getting into.”

“But...”

“But nothing Lucy. You seduced me, I let it happen, I was curious, and you really are a lovely pair of girls, you gave me a good time, I don’t regret it for a second. But the problem is, Jerry, like most men, he’s weak, he won’t be able to resist you once you turn on the charm, and he might not be as pragmatic as me. Don’t break my husband’s heart Lucy, please.”

“Oh shit, I didn’t think of that.”

“There you go, today’s lesson. You are dangerously sexy Lucy, so be careful who you seduce. You can’t help people letching, boys will be boys, break their hearts all you like, but when you deliberately try it on you could end up getting someone into trouble, and that could seriously backfire on you. Be yourself Lucy, and you Gabbie, but be very careful with other peoples’ hearts.”

“We will mum, and we’ll be careful tonight.”

“I’d rather you just spend the night christening your new bed, but if you do carry on with your plan, and you succeed, I’ll be very grateful, so I’m in the weird position of giving you my blessing whilst wishing I hadn’t.”


As Steve came back downstairs, Diane left the kitchen and followed him out to the car. The girls followed them out. They watched as Diane had a quick word with Jerry, letting him know she was taking Steve to Liverpool, then she got into her Mini and reversed it out of the garage.

She wound down her window and called across to her daughters, “don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. Be nice to Jerry, don’t tire him out.”

“What’s she mean by that?” Jerry said as he stood next to Lucy on the doorstep.

“Ahh, we’ve got the new furniture coming this afternoon, she probably means we shouldn’t make you build it all.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that, when’s it due, I’m starving, so I want to grab some lunch first.”

“I made a load of sandwiches, there’s some left, help yourself,” Gabbie told him.

“Thanks Gabbie, life saver.”

The gate buzzer sounded as he was taking his last mouthful.

“Perfect timing,” Lucy said, “I’ll go let them in.”

Gabbie cleared the debris of lunch as Jerry went to help the delivery driver and his mate carry the boxes and mattress upstairs, they stacked them all on the landing along with a pile of pillows, a duvet and a couple of sets of bedding.

“Wow, that’s a lot of boxes,” Gabbie said after the Ikea delivery men had gone.

“Well, your bed is most important, you’ll need that tonight, so if we get that built first we can build the drawers and wardrobes later and tomorrow,” Jerry said.

“Good plan dad. I’m dying to see what it all looks like, mum never let us see what she’d ordered.”

Jerry guessed the biggest box was the bed, the Ikea names not really giving much of a clue, so he pulled out his penknife and cut the straps and tape. Lucy lifted the lid and put it to one side. They emptied all the parts from the box and laid them out on the bedroom floor. They looked like they’d fit together to make a bed frame, so they set about the task of fitting them all together and sooner than expected they had a black king size bed with a fancy head and foot board. Lucy helped Jerry unwrap the mattress and they lifted it into the bed-frame.

“I like it,” Lucy said as she stood back to admire their new bed, she hugged Gabbie, “I didn’t expect black, but it looks good doesn’t it.”

“I like black,” Gabbie said.

“Most of your clothes are black, I think you may be a goth Gabbie,” Lucy laughed.

“Haha, I’m a little bit emo, definitely.”

The wardrobes were next, and this is when Jerry realised building the bed first wasn’t that brilliant an idea after all, as it didn’t really give them much room to build the rest of the furniture, so he decided to build the wardrobes on the landing and push them into the bedroom.

The wardrobes Diane had chosen were also black, obviously, with slatted doors, and locks with proper keys, thinking ahead so Lucy could hide her secret things from Jerry. They were also on wheels, so they could be pushed into place more easily when built.

As Diane expected, Jerry did most of the work, Lucy and Gabbie just holding things while he fastened the screws and fixings.

They laid the praise on thick and Jerry was responding, becoming much more chatty than usual, telling them stories of touring, of recording, of the time they had all their equipment stolen in New York, and the time their drummer was kidnapped in Russia, they had to play a special gig for the local drug lord as ransom.

They had the best time that afternoon and the build went far better and more quickly than expected, so Lucy was a little bit disappointed because she’d only just started her seduction in earnest when it was all finished, the bed, two wardrobes, two chests, a dressing table and two bedside cabinets all built and put into place.

Lucy took a chance and kissed Jerry, a proper kiss, just to see how he reacted. She timed the kiss perfectly, pretending to kiss his cheek just as he moved his head, so she ended up ‘accidentally’ kissing his lips, then holding there just a fraction longer than necessary, just to see if he’d pull away shocked.

He didn’t.

Jerry licked his lips, looked just a little bit surprised then smiled, “I guess you like your furniture.”

“Oh yes, I love it.”

“Great, let’s get your bed made then we can move all your clothes and stuff back tomorrow.”

It took them a while to get the duvet cover on a king-sized duvet, none of them had done it before, but it was eventually completed without injury and Lucy managed to ‘accidentally’ press her boobs against Jerry several times.


“Right, I’m calling it a day,” Jerry said when the bed was made, “No more work, I think we all deserve a nice meal out, where shall we go?”

“I can make us a good meal, do you have any steak, I could do steak and chips, with onion rings and everything.”

“We don’t have any steak, but we could go down to the supermarket and get some. Are you ok as you are, or do you want a shower before we go out?”

Another perfect opportunity, Lucy stepped right up to Jerry, he could look into her eyes or down her baggy t-shirt, his choice.

“Do I smell bad?”

“Err, no, not at all,” he stammered.

“Great, so we’ll go as we are.”

Jerry dashed off to get his car keys, Lucy and Gabbie dug a couple of jackets from the pile of clothes in the back room.

“Did you see,” Gabbie whispered, “you got him hard at least twice.”

“I didn’t see, that’s annoying. It’s promising though, he’s not shying away from me is he. I think we’ll watch a sexy film afterwards, sit up close on the sofa, work our magic.”

“Great plan, I’m looking forward to this, it’s even naughtier than last night.”

“Did it look good, his boner.”

“Not like Steve, but still impressive, it’s down his leg, he’s wearing boxers”

“Definitely sounds interesting.”

Jerry was obviously in a good mood, because they took the Aston on the short drive to the supermarket. Jerry chose the upmarket one rather than the closer family supermarket.

Gabbie chose 3 nice ribeye steaks, good chipping potatoes, a large onion, some mushrooms and shallots. Lucy chose dessert and Jerry got the wine.

Back home Jerry went to do some paperwork while the girls set about making tea. The kitchen had a regular gas hob as well as the Aga, and Gabbie had noticed that half the hob could be turned into a large griddle by popping a metal sheet over the gas rings. She pre-heated the griddle while she melted a block of beef dripping for the chips and onion rings.

Gabbie rubbed black pepper and salt into the steaks then left them to come to room temperature before cooking.

Lucy chopped the large potatoes for chunky chips, Gabbie showed her how to do it so all the chips were roughly the same size, just like the fancy restaurants do them. While Lucy did the chips Gabbie peeled and sliced the onion, then she made a thin beer batter for the onion rings.

“We’ll eat in here I think, it’s more intimate,” Lucy said, “I’ll clear the kitchen table while you cook the steaks, is that ok?”

“Oh yes, it’s fine. I can do all the cooking on my own now, it’s the preparation that takes forever if you don’t have a helper.”

Lucy opened the wine, Jerry had bought a couple of bottles of Barolo, a strong, full bodies Italian red. She decided they’d have them both, one with the meal, one after with the sexy film, or should they go with a scary film?

Gabbie borrowed some of the wine to make a quick red wine and shallot sauce for the steak, and a little over an hour after finishing the bedroom furniture they were sat down with a fantastic plate of steak and chips.

Jerry took a bite of the steak, his face lit up.

“Gabbie, I was going to drive us across town to a pub that does the best steaks in town. I’m glad I didn’t, this is better, much better, and I reckon quicker too, I don’t think we’d have our food yet if we’d gone there.”

“Thank you, I’m glad you like it.”

“Like it? I love it. I want to marry this steak. And the sauce, it’s perfect. I never knew we had a diner style griddle for the cooker.”

“I found it when I was looking for stuff the other day, I hope you don’t mind me nosing around.”

“Gabbie, this is your home now, there’s no way we’re letting such a great cook escape,” Jerry laughed, “there’s nowhere in this house that’s secret. Diane and I keep our work areas locked because we don’t want any visitors sneaking in and looking at future projects. Any time you want a look around though, just ask.”

“Thank you, I loved my visit to the studio yesterday.”

They ate the meal mostly in silence, enjoying the steak and chips and crispy onion rings, all cooked to perfection by Lucy’s amazing best friend.

Lucy made sure Jerry’s wine glass was constantly topped up, and he was clearly feeling the effect of the strong wine, becoming more and more chatty, telling jokes and not minding Lucy’s hand, which was brushing his thigh very close to his cock.

When the delicious meal was finished Lucy let go of Jerry’s leg and helped Gabbie clear the table and load the dishwasher.

“I’ve no idea how we’ll clean the griddle,” Gabbie said, “I think I’ll ask Diane tomorrow, she’ll know.”

Lucy’s contribution to the meal was dessert, a tray of profiteroles drizzled with melted Belgian chocolate and extra thick double cream, probably a lethal combination, but she simply loved profiteroles.

The second bottle of wine was half empty already, so while Gabbie plated up dessert Lucy went in search of more wine.

The wine cellar was downstairs, obviously, under the garden, as the recording studio took up the whole footprint of the house itself. Lucy’s knowledge of wine was sketchy at best, but she knew Barolo was Italian and rich, so she looked amongst Jerry’s Italian selection and found a Primitivo, which she remembered was supposed to be quite nice, so she took it up to the kitchen and opened it.

Jerry saw the bottle and his face fell as he saw the cork pop out.

“Great choice,” he slurred very slightly, “it’s one of the most expensive reds in the cellar, I hope it’s nice.”

“Ahh sorry, were you saving it for a special occasion?”

“I bought it at an auction a few years ago, I’d heard good things about it so bought it, maybe for yours or Steve’s wedding. It’s about 30 years old, I think it was about £100 a bottle.”

Lucy nearly dropped the bottle when she heard that.

“Oh shit, I had no idea.”

“Don’t worry honey, there’s another 5 bottles downstairs to enjoy another time.”

“I’m worried it won’t be any good now.”

“I’m sure it’ll be excellent, that’s a good reliable grape, I’ve never had a bad Primitivo. Let’s eat this delicious dessert then we’ll take the wine into the lounge and watch a film, then you can go and test your new bed.”

‘Not our bed,’ Lucy thought, ‘at least not yet.’

After dessert, which was as good as Lucy had hoped, and the double cream added to the experience. They took their glasses and the expensive wine into the lounge where Gabbie had found an Italian horror film on one of the movie channels way down the murkier end of the channel browser. Plenty of vampires and boobies. Perfect.

The film was pretty erotic, no actual sex, they don’t have those channels on their cable, loads of naked people though, some of the women had amazing boobs. There were also plenty of genuine shocks, both Gabbie and Lucy took every opportunity to touch Jerry when the scary scenes happened.

And Jerry reacted as most men would when nubile young girls laid their hands on his groin. Like Diane the day before, he seemed in a daze, helpless, completely under their spell.

As the credits rolled Lucy took the plunge, in a single move she pulled off her baggy t-shirt and swung herself over onto Jerry’s lap.

He suddenly realised he had a naked teenage girl on his lap, but he didn’t have time to react, Lucy put a hand on the back of his head and pulled him to her lips.

Then he reacted, she felt him go hard under her bottom, and after a second or two he responded to her kiss, his lips parting, letting her tongue enter his mouth.

They kissed for at least a minute, before they parted, panting.

“What are you doing?” Jerry gasped.

“Having some fun, aren’t you?” Lucy answered as she climbed off his legs, letting Gabbie take her place.

Gabbie pulled off her own t-shirt, Jerry’s eyes popped out at the sight, Gabbie really was that stunning. She didn’t kiss Jerry, not straight away, rather she let Jerry get a long look as she unfastened his shirt buttons, running her hands down his bare, hairless chest and toned stomach.

Gabbie leaned forward and playfully flicked her tongue over each nipple while she unbuttoned his 501s.

Lucy removed Jerry’s Doc Martin shoes before pulling his jeans off. He was down to his boxers and was now completely under their spell. They could, and would, do whatever they wanted.

Gabbie stood and pulled Jerry to his feet, she stripped off the rest of her clothes, so did Lucy. They stood before Jerry, he still wore his open shirt and severely tented boxers.

“How do we look?” Lucy asked brightly.

“You look lethal, man-eaters.”

“Not man-eaters dad, they’re cruel, we’re not.”

“Why are you doing this?”

“Why not? You know you want us, mum’s away, we may as well have some fun.”

“I don’t know, this is so wrong.”

“No it isn’t, we’re not really related, it’s not illegal.”

“You’re my niece if not my daughter.”

“Pffft, royalty marry their cousins and nieces all the time.”

“You’re not even 16, and you’re engaged to Gabbie.”

“Who’s going to know, and Gabbie’s joining in, if you hadn’t noticed.”

With that Gabbie knelt at Jerry’s feet and quickly pulled his boxer shorts down, his cock sprung free, it was big, maybe as big as the dildo, and it was hard, very hard.

Gabbie wasted no time, not letting Jerry react, she took his cock in her mouth, and that was it, any semblance of resistance gone.

Lucy moved in close, she was shorter than Jerry, even without prompting he pulled her to him and bent down to kiss her, a passionate kiss, a promise that the night was going to be as special as last night.

Gabbie pulled away from Jerry’s cock and moved to the sofa, she knelt on the seat, leaning across the back, her ass in the air. Jerry didn’t need further hints, his blood was up and he only had one thing on his mind.

He stood behind her and slid his hard cock into Gabbie’s waiting pussy, she let out a long sigh as he penetrated her fully, his balls slapping against her body.

Lucy moved around the sofa and kissed her friend, her partner, her soul mate for life. Gabbie’s eyes were alive with passion, Jerry was fucking her hard and fast, like her own evil shit of a father used to, but now she was a willing participant, and Jerry’s cock was twice the size and stretched her in ways only Steve had done in the past. The difference here, whist Steve was tender and gentle, Jerry was harder, a bit rough, she was going to cum, oh man she was cumming so quickly.

“Oh shit Jerry, harder, fuck me harder. Don’t cum inside me, please, cum on Lucy’s face, she’s a dirty slut, she deserves a messy face.”

Jerry fucked her harder still and tipped Gabbie over the edge, Lucy moved back around and lay across the sofa, she put her mouth to Gabbie’s pussy, playing her tongue over her engorged clit, Gabbie’s orgasm rolled on and on, her juices pouring over Lucy’s face and into her mouth.

Jerry pulled out, “I’m cumming, get ready Lucy,” he cried.

She slid off the sofa and knelt before her father, who was furiously masturbating his fat cock, soon he reached his peak and with a grunt he let go ropes of hot spunk over Lucy’s face, it ran down her chin and onto her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.