Pictures of Lucy - Cover

Pictures of Lucy

Copyright© 2022 by alan14

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Steve had a problem, he was terrified about the Life Drawing module of his art course and was ready to drop out. His beautiful, confident younger sister Lucy helps him in her own unique way. Later, she meets Gabbie and helps her to come to terms with the horrors of her past.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size  

Twenty minutes later they were in the lobby waiting for their Uber, it really wasn’t far to the Indian, and under normal circumstances it probably would have been quicker to walk than to drive through city traffic, but Gabbie still wasn’t properly used to her heels, and her outfit wasn’t really suited to a cold Glasgow evening late in the year.

Nessa was already in the diner when they arrived, Gabbie saw her through the window sitting in a booth, she shrugged off the shawl as Steve opened the door.

Nessa smiled as she saw Lucy approach the booth, then when she caught sight of Gabbie the smile became a wide ‘O’, her eyes opening as wide as her mouth.

“Oh my,” she purred as Gabbie slid in the booth opposite, her eyes fixed on the ruby at the top of Gabbie’s cleavage, “don’t you look special tonight, if I’d known you were dressing up I’d have chosen a classier venue for dinner.”

“This is fine,” Gabbie replied, “I love Indian food.”

Lucy felt she and Steve may as well have been at a different table, Gabbie and Nessa only had eyes for each other, she wasn’t the slightest bit jealous though, she was so happy for Gabbie, as she didn’t seem to have any idea just how pretty she was, and the power she could wield over others with just her smile.

Eventually Nessa and Gabbie stopped flirting long enough to look at the menu.

They ordered a tray of mixed pakoras and samosas with dips to start, Nessa chose the Bengali spiced monkfish, Gabbie her favourite chicken biryani, extra hot, Lucy went for lamb pasanda and Steve a mushroom dupiaza, all served with rice and naan, along with 4 large bottles of Cobra.

After ordering the food Nessa finally brought the other two into their conversation and they chatted about Glasgow and the music from the city, her favourite bands; the beautiful The Blue Nile, Belle and Sebastian, Camera Obscura and Mogwai, she wanted to know how Steve liked the Kelvingrove and the School of Art.

Nessa was also interested in hearing about their school, she’d been privately educated at a small day school near Kelvingrove Park. She was ashamed to tell the kids that she’d hated the school and everything about it, she rebelled constantly against the school, drinking and smoking, although she’d now quit smoking. Lucy noticed Gabbie tense up when she mentioned smoking, then relax when she said she’d quit, they all disliked people who smoke.

“I’m amazed by how happy you are at your school, it seems so much different to mine. It was mostly staffed by nuns, some of them were pure evil, it’s no wonder I turned into a proper little shit.”

“I hated my last school,” Gabbie said, “I just didn’t fit in and got asked to leave eventually, I’m so glad I ended up at school with Lucy.”

Nessa’s one regret, she told them, is how much she let her mum down by not getting the best out of school, she’d sacrificed so much to pay the fees, holding down two jobs for a while, but all she’d left with were a couple of Highers, not enough to go to University.

She told them that she’s spent a couple of years cleaning rooms at the hotel before getting onto the Management Training Scheme, which means she studies a couple of days a week and works nights on reception. It’s hard work, but she should be finished with the course soon and will be placed on their Fast Track Management scheme, which would send her to pretty much any of the group’s hotels anywhere in the world.

As they were finishing their food Lucy remembered this diner only accepted cash, so she sent Steve out to an ATM with Jerry’s card.

As Steve left the table Nessa said, “so, are you both sleeping with Steve?”

“Well, yes, Lucy found him first, then I joined in,” Gabbie said.

“So, you’re both straight?” a note of disappointment in her voice.

“Not entirely, no.” Lucy answered quickly, “we sleep with each other as well, Gabbie totally blew my mind the first time we did it.”

Nessa’s face lit up with this news. “Oh really. This is good news. I’ve only ever been interested in girls. You’d have thought the nuns would have put me off women for life.”

Gabbie giggled at this.

“So is Steve good to you both? Can he handle both of you at once, I’d have thought two frisky kittens like you would overwhelm one man.”

“You would not believe what Steve can do, he’s more than enough for the two of us.”

“Really, I’m almost intrigued. I went with a boy for a while, it was disappointing, so it’s strictly girls now.”

Steve came back in then, he looked around the table, the girls all looked like they were holding in laughter.

“What?”

“We were just talking about you,” Lucy said, “nothing important though, so no need to get all paranoid.”

“Oh, that’s so not like you to talk about me behind my back or anything.”

“Aww, don’t get upset,” she teased, “we love you really.”

“And I love you, now let’s pay the bill and get to the club, I need a whisky to warm me up, it’s freezing outside.”

Steve handed a wad of cash and the card to Lucy, who stashed it in her handbag, leaving more than enough cash on the table to cover their bill.

“Where’s Stella’s from here?” Lucy asked Nessa.

“It’s literally the top of this road, turn left and it’s less than a block, about ¼ mile total.”

“Can you manage that in those shoe’s Gabbie?”

“Yeah, no problem, we’ll just have to take it slow.”

They set off walking, Nessa held Gabbie’s hand, Lucy took hold of Steve’s hand and held him back.

“Stay back,” Lucy said, “the view from behind is amazing, just look at Gabbie’s arse moving when she walks in heels.”

Steve watched Gabbie walk for a while. Lucy, once again proving her genius in all matters, had chosen the perfect outfit to highlight all Gabbie’s many assets.

“So I guess you were right, Nessa has a thing for Gabbie.”

“Yep, I knew all along, Nessa would have probably gone for Gabbie tonight without the special display, but Gabbie is absolutely glowing right now with the attention, and I want jaws to drop when she gets on stage.”

“I can’t wait to see the audience reaction,” Steve said.

“Oh my, I’ve just had a thought, the basque, it’s quite tight, I hope she still ok singing.”

“Ahh yes, but Stella had quite a lot of cleavage showing on Monday, she must have been wearing something similar and she could sing alright.”

“Yes, of course, thanks Steve, that’s put my mind at rest.”

There was a doorman on tonight, “it’s a lot busier on Thursdays,” Nessa said, “so Stella puts a scary man on the door to keep tourists away.”

“People like us you mean,” Lucy added.

“Well, yeah, but he’ll let us in.”

“Hey Nessa,” the doorman said when he saw them approach, “we’re a bit full tonight, Stella said I’m not to let anyone else in until some people leave.”

“Hey Joe,” Nessa said, “why so full this early?”

“She said there’s someone special on tonight and word’s got around amongst the regulars, this girl is amazing apparently, I’m annoyed to be up here so I’ll miss her.”

“Oh really, who’s she got on?”

“I’ve never heard of her to be honest, some English girl called Gabbie something.”

“Oh shit! That’s me!”

“Really! You’d better get downstairs then,” he pulled the door open with a flourish and let them through.

“Jesus,” Lucy said, “look at all these people waiting for you Gabbie.”

“Fuck me,” she whispered, “all these people for me, it can’t be.”

“Gabbie!” someone shouted across the room, Stella fought her way through the crowd and hugged Gabbie when she reached them, “oh you came, I was a bit worried you wouldn’t show. Word got out amongst my regulars, they must have heard us talking on Monday and they’ve all come to hear you.”

“Oh god, this is so many people, I don’t know if I can do this.”

“Of course you can Gabbie, you have great talent, you just need a bit of self-confidence. I know what I’ll do, I don’t normally do this on open mic nights, but I’ll turn out the house lights, with the stage lights you won’t be able to see the audience, you’ll just hear their applause.”

“Ok, that’ll help.”

“Do you think you could do two sets, four songs each?”

“I don’t think I even know 8 songs.”

“Sure you do, and if you do 8 I can pay you artist rate, £250.”

“Really, oh wow, I’ll need to think about songs I know, and I very much need some Dutch courage.”

“Julie!,” Stella shouted, “bring me champagne, three glasses and a double Dalmore.”

Stella took them to a table she’d reserved at the front, the drinks were already waiting for them, Stella poured the champagne for the girls, Steve took a swallow of the lovely rich Dalmore Cigar Malt as the girls toasted Gabbie with their champagne.

Stella left them to their drinks and stepped onto the stage to let the audience know the agenda for the night, Gabbie would be up 3rd and last.

“Well I guess that’s me doing two sets then,” Gabbie said with a sigh.

Stella came back to their table with a notebook, “here Gabbie, this might help you, these are the songs the guys know best, find some inspiration here.”

Stella wandered off to mingle, Gabbie picked up the book and started to leaf through the pages.

“Arggg, there’s nothing here I really know. Do you have a pen and paper Lucy?”

Lucy dug in her bag and pulled out a pad, Steve found a pen in his jacket.

“Great I’ll write some songs down and see if Stella is OK with them.”

Gabbie chewed the pen as she thought about the songs she could do, her friends chatted amongst themselves as she worked on her set list.

Gabbie sat up, her eyes bright and a smile on her lips, “I have an idea for an intro, back in a minute.”

Stella came back with Gabbie, she looked happy with her choices, she sat next to Steve, “I need to borrow you a while Steve, we don’t have anyone to do the lighting tonight, and Gabbie needs a lighting man.”

“Ok, but I’ve no idea what to do.”

“Ahh don’t worry, I’ll show you what to do and when, you can take notes, it’s simple really.”

So Stella took Steve away to a little box at the side of the room, Gabbie sat in Steve’s place, she had about 15 minutes to wait for her first set.

“What are you singing tonight?” Nessa asked.

“You’ll have to wait and see like everyone else.”

“Ooooh you tease!” Nessa purred, Gabbie liked the sound of that purr, it promised much fun later.

A few minutes later Stella brought Gabbie a cordless microphone, “it’s fully charged,” Stella said as she handed it over, “but we’ve not used it in a while, so if it doesn’t work we’ll just have to skip the dramatic entrance and go straight to the trusty wired mic on stage.”

“Thanks Stella, I’ll just pray it works, it’ll be a fun entrance.”

As the act on stage finished their last song Gabbie stood up and scurried over to the back of the room.

Stella took to the stage, “and that was the wonderful Jamie Lynn, always great to have Jamie on my stage. Now folks, do I have a treat for you...” she looked over to Steve and nodded, the house and stage lights died, the only light left was the dim glow from the emergency lights and the overspill from the bar.

The general murmur died away as Gabbie spoke the first words.

I remember when I was a little girl, our house caught on fire

A single white light came on and lit Gabbie, she took a step forward and the light moved with her, the first light winking out with her step.

I’ll never forget the look on my father’s face as he gathered me up in his arms and raced through the burning building to the pavement.

Apart from Gabbie’s quietly spoken words the room was completely silent, and apart from the single light that moved with each step, the room was dark.

I stood there shivering in my pyjamas and watched the whole world go up in flames,

and when it was all over I said to myself, is that all there is to a fire?

As she reached the chorus the band picked up the tune, Gabbie hopped onto the stage and Steve hit the stage lights.

Is that all there is, is that all there is

If that’s all there is my friends, then let’s keep dancing

Let’s break out the booze and have a ball

If that’s all there is...

A couple of minutes later, as Gabbie brought the last chorus to an end the whole room erupted with applause.

“Thank you so much, that’s one of my mum’s favourite songs, so it means a lot to me. She used to sing in clubs like this when I was little and I’d sit at the side of the stage and watch her, singing along to the songs as I learnt the words.”

With the audience still on their feet she moved over to the piano, opening with a few quiet chords, then...

Take me now, baby, here as I am

Pull me close and try and understand

Desire is hunger is the fire I breathe

Love is a banquet on which we feed

Nessa leant close to Lucy, “she’s amazing!” she shouted over the noise.

“And before Monday we had no idea,” Lucy shouted back.

“I’ve never met anyone so perfect.”

“She really is, isn’t she. Sometimes I feel I could almost burst when I’m with her.”

Gabbie sang Joni Michell’s Chelsea Morning next then finished her first set with Amy Winehouse’s Back in Black.

Steve put all the lights back to their original settings, Gabbie stood at her microphone and saw for the first time the whole audience on their feet cheering, she wiped tears from her eyes and stepped off the stage and ran back to their table.

Stella announced a short break and joined Gabbie at the table, “Oh honey, you were amazing. We don’t get a lot of Patti Smith or Peggy Lee here, you pulled them off perfectly.”

“Is That All There Is, is such an odd little song, but wonderful to sing,” Gabbie said.

Stella stood up and waved over at the bar, “another round of drinks are on their way, I’m so looking forward to your next set.”

It would be about an hour until she’d be on stage again so Gabbie settled back and relaxed with her friends, Nessa snuggled close, she was great company as they enjoyed their champagne and the other acts, who were all putting extra effort into their sets as they tried to follow Gabbie.

Each time she reached for her glass Nessa brushed Gabbie’s thigh. At first Gabbie thought it was an accident, but after the third time she knew it wasn’t, she put her hand on top of Nessa’s next time to keep it there, the contact sending shivers through her body.

Nessa slid her hand up Gabbie’s thigh and under her short dress, Gabbie moved her lips to Nessa’s and they kissed, a quick tender kiss at first, but soon they were full on necking, all the while Nessa had her hand over Gabbie’s hot pussy.

“What are you wearing?” Nessa whispered, their lips still together, “I’m trying to finger you and I can’t get inside your panties.”

“Oh sorry, Lucy’s fault, she bought me this fucking beautiful basque today, so I’m kind of locked in.”

“Ahh shame, I so want to get you off right now.”

“Later honey, I’m on stage soon,” Gabbie gasped, much more of this kissing and she would be coming with or without Nessa’s fingers in her pussy.

“But then I’ll be going home,” Nessa answered sadly.

“Oh, I was kind of hoping you’d be coming back to our room, because I’m desperate to see you naked on my bed.”

“Really!”

“Really, I want to fuck you so badly sweetie,” Gabbie told her, running her hands down Nessa’s back and fondling her slender behind.

“Now I’m getting wet at the thought of seeing you naked.”

Stella walked past and signalled to Gabbie.

“Gotta go honey, duty calls.”

Stella took Gabbie to the side of the stage, behind the PA speakers so they could talk without shouting.

“Are you sure you can do these last four songs solo, you don’t need the band?”

“Absolutely, just me and the piano, they’re quiet songs, and I really don’t think the band will know them, they’re not the usual songs played here I suspect.”

“I normally insist artists stick to jazz or blues, but I’ll give you free rein on your last set, I guess whatever you do will be amazing. I’ll get one of the guys to move the piano to the centre of the stage, keep you in the spotlight.”

“Thanks Stella, this really is a dream come true.”

As the penultimate singer left the stage the drummer moved his kit back and the bassists rolled the piano across the stage in front of the drums. Gabbie stepped onto the stage and sat behind the piano as the bassist adjusted the microphone stand for her.

“Thanks Charlie, I’ve asked my friend Lucy to get you all some drinks.”

“Cheers Gabbie, you’ve the best voice I’ve heard here in a long time, it was fun playing for you, especially playing along to songs we’ve never heard before,” he laughed as he stepped off the stage and headed for the bar, where his three bandmates were starting on the bottle of whisky Lucy had bought for them.

Gabbie switched on her microphone and started playing a quiet melody.

“Earlier I played some of my mum’s favourite songs from when she sang in clubs around my hometown, now I’m going to play a few of mine. Just me and the piano, the band have an early finish tonight, thanks for putting up with me earlier boys.”

I can see you hurting beneath your new red dress.

Beneath your new tattoos and your sharp new shoes,

You are directionless.

“Reading the lyrics to Glorious You makes me cry, it’s so sad, but so beautiful, Frank Turner is one hell of a song writer. Now here’s another beautiful song, called Beautiful.”

Everyday is so wonderful

Then suddenly

It’s hard to breathe

Now and then I get insecure

From all the pain

I’m so ashamed

As the applause died Gabbie had to wipe her eyes, “That song makes me cry too,” she giggled.

“This song was written by Keane, but I think Lily Allen sang it best for a John Lewis advert, so let’s go to Somewhere Only We Know...”

I walked across an empty land

I knew the pathway like the back of my hand

I felt the earth beneath my feet

Sat by the river, and it made me complete

“And so, my last song, thank you for listening to me ramble along and sing songs that wouldn’t normally be allowed in this place, it’s been a lot of fun. This song is from my favourite album, Billie Eilish is a revelation, she’s such a star, so unusual, a great songwriting team with her brother. This is one of my favourite songs from her album, but I’m going to sing it in the style of Lewis Capaldi, who did a great cover on his last tour, so now the party’s over...”

Don’t you know I’m no good for you?
I’ve learned to lose you, can’t afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin’
But nothin’ ever stops you leavin’
.
.
.
Quiet when I’m coming home and I’m on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that

And it was over, Stella jumped onto the stage as the whole audience stood and clapped, she swept Gabbie up in her arms and hugged her. It was a couple of minutes before she could make herself heard over the applause.

“Oh wow, how great was that? Not even slightly what we’re used to here, but we’re open minded in this club, what’s most important is talent, and this little lady has it in spades, so take a bow Gabbie, we all love you.”

The audience erupted again as Gabbie stepped around the piano and stood with Stella, she could see her friends at the front, Nessa was clapping so hard her hands must hurt.

Gabbie eventually managed to make her way to her table, but she wasn’t yet free to enjoy a chat with her friends, for the next hour people were continually coming to their table to congratulate her, she got many offers for regular gigs, recording deals, even a couple of modelling contracts. Lucy became her de facto agent, collecting business cards and making notes, they may come in useful, although the modelling guys looked sleezy, so she dumped their cards in the champagne bucket.

At 1am Stella brought the night to an end with a final song accompanied by Gabbie on the piano, they sang Billie Holiday’s Autumn in New York.

After the audience had drifted away Stella joined Gabbie and her friends at their table for a last drink, she brought a bottle of Jack Daniels and five glasses, pouring them all a decent measure.

“You want to know a secret?” she said after finishing her first glass in one go, “I have never seen this place so full, not in person anyway, I’ve got photos in my office of the place completely rammed when dad booked Jimi Hendrix, but that’s way before I was born. So I guess I’m saying thank you Gabbie, you brought more people to my little club than I ever imagined possible, one day, when you’re famous people will be talking about your legendary first show at Stella’s just like some of my older customers talk about the Jimi Hendrix set. And thank you Nessa for sending Gabbie my way.”

“Thank you, Stella, for giving me a platform, I’ve not sung in public for so long, I’d just not had the nerve to sing to an audience, now I think maybe I can.”

“I need to shut the doors now, so you’ll have to leave, but please, come back some day, from now on every night is open mic night when you’re in town. Don’t forget though, I know people everywhere, so wherever you are, if you want to sing, give me a call, I’ll find you a club to sing in.”

“Thank you so much Stella, I’ll be back soon, I promise.”


Nessa held onto Gabbie as they walked back to their hotel, not just to be close, but because after a few drinks she was having real trouble walking in her heels, eventually she took them off and walked in just her stockings.

The night receptionist raised an eyebrow when he saw Nessa hand-in-hand with a guest, but he was far too professional to say anything.

Lucy approached the desk as the rest of them took the lift up to their room.

“Good evening miss, can I help you?”

“Yes please, I guess the kitchen is closed by now.”

“I’m afraid so, miss.”

“Oh dear, I don’t suppose you could get some pizzas delivered to our room.”

“Of course, the Dominos over the road is open for a few hours yet.”

“Great, a couple of large pizzas, a meateor and a veggie supreme.”

“Very good miss, anything else?”

“Yes, when it arrives send up a bottle of red wine, a Rioja I think.”

“No problem, at this time of night Dominos is pretty quick, so it’ll be less than 20 minutes.”

“Fantastic, oh and by the way, you did not just see Nessa walk past.”

“I don’t believe I did.”

“Superb, add the wine to our room, this should cover the pizzas.”

She left a £50 note on the desk, that would leave an ample tip to forget he’d seen Nessa stagger past with Gabbie.

“Oh, Miss Temple.”

“Yes.”

“When the night porter brings your food and wine, I suggest you keep Miss Nessa out of sight, he’s not quite as discrete as I am.”

“Thank you, I’ll make sure she’s in the bathroom.”

“Have a good night miss.”

“We’ve got pizza and wine, how could we not enjoy ourselves?”

“Good point.”

As Lucy arrived in the room the three of them were on the sofa not really watching a film, Nessa was on Gabbie’s knee, Steve had a coffee, at least he was looking at the TV.

“I’ve got pizza and wine coming, when they arrive it’s probably best the night porter doesn’t see Nessa.”

“Oh shit, good point, we’re not supposed to spend the night with guests.”

“Is it ok the night receptionist saw you with us?” Lucy asked.

“Oh Phil, he’s fine, one of the good guys, besides there’s many a time I’ve seen him spend the night with men who’ve picked him up in the bar. You’d be surprised how many married guys take men they’ve met in the bar back to their rooms when they’re on business.”

“Ooh interesting, I don’t think of men being bi as much as women,” Gabbie said.

“Believe me, there’s quite a few here, Phil has his regulars.”

“I had no idea the world of hotel management was quite so exciting.”

“This is mostly a business hotel, our guests are usually single men and women here for a day or two of meetings and conferences. They’re all at it.”

“Do you pick up many girls Nessa?” Gabbie asked.

“Well, no actually, or men either.”

“Oh shit, I didn’t mean to imply anything.”

“Relax honey,” Nessa reassured Gabbie, “I’m not offended. I don’t pick up people here because I’m really not interested in casual sex or starting a relationship. Once I finish my spell here, I’ll be sent somewhere else, and I’ll keep moving around the world because that’s what I want to do. Tonight, I was going to see you sing, that’s all. I’ll admit I fancy you a bit, well a lot, but I didn’t expect anything because you’re with friends, then I saw you all dressed up like this and I did hope it was for me, then you sat opposite, and you looked so beautiful, and I knew it was all for me.”

“It definitely was for you, Lucy bought me the dress and shoes special, just for you.”

“I have to say I’ve been wondering about the three of you, what the deal is, because it’s clear you and Lucy are together, but also Lucy and Steve, and you and Steve.”

There was a knock at the door before Lucy could answer.

“Quick, hide in the bathroom while I get the food sorted, then we’ll tell you our story,” Lucy told her as she stepped over to the door.

“And it’ll blow your fucking mind,” Gabbie added.

The night porter rolled his little trolley into the room, the pizzas were still in their boxes, he placed them on the coffee table before he opened the wine and placed the bottle next to the pizzas along with a small pile of napkins, finally he placed four wine glasses on the table, he pointedly looked at the four glasses and the three people.

“Our friend is in the bathroom if you need a headcount they’ll be out in a minute,” Lucy said, a note of steel in her voice that sent him scurrying away without even waiting for a tip.

“What a nosy bastard he was,” Gabbie said as she knocked on the bathroom door to let Nessa know it was safe to come out.

“Who was it?” She asked.

“Dunno, I didn’t see his name badge,” Gabbie answered, “a small guy, bad skin and greasy black hair.”

“Did he stoop, like he couldn’t stand up straight, a big hairy mole on his chin?”

“Yeah, that’s him.”

“Lorenzo, he’s such a sleaze bag. I’ve no idea why he’s still got a job, we’ve had so many complaints about him creeping around at night listening at doors and stuff.”

With that Lucy went to the door and looked out of the peep hole, she couldn’t see anyone in the hallway.

“Don’t worry, he won’t be up here now, his pass only lets him on the top two floors once per delivery, he’ll be stuck on floors 1 to 8 until he gets another delivery to the suites.”

“Ha, so I guess someone in charge doesn’t trust him,” Lucy said.

“Yep.”

Lucy opened the pizzas while Gabbie poured the wine.

Nessa took a piece of Meateor and a glass of wine and curled up on the sofa, “Meateor is my absolute favourite food, excellent choice Lucy, now I believe someone was about to tell me a story that will, and I quote ‘blow my fucking mind’”

“Mmm, but where to start,” Lucy said.

“I know where to start,” Gabbie said, “the bit that’s mind blowing.”

“Haha, I know where you’re going with this, and I’m OK with it, Steve are you OK if Gabbie tells Nessa everything?”

Steve had a mouthful of Veggie Supreme, he swallowed quickly and took a drink of wine, “well, it’s not important now is it, so go ahead.”

“Now I’m properly intrigued,” Nessa said as she reached for a piece of the Veggie Supreme.

“Well, when I first met Lucy she was Steve’s sister.”

“What the fuck! You were sleeping with your brother!”

“Technically, yes.”

“Wow, that is bold. When you said ‘when you first met Lucy she was Steve’s sister’ what did you mean.”

“Ahh well,” Lucy said, “I’m not actually Steve’s sister, I just found out at the weekend, I’m really his cousin.”

“Ooh, so does it feel different sleeping with your cousin than your brother?”

“Interesting question, does it feel different Steve, I don’t think it does, because it never felt wrong in the first place.”

“Not for me either, and to be honest, the whole realising I was in love with my sister thing was so weird, finding out you’re not my sister was less of a surprise.”

“So Lucy and Steve I understand, you Gabbie, where do you come into this little ménage et trois?”

“Ahh well, Lucy’s my room-mate, we have three girls to a room at school, and Lucy was always nice to me right from when I started at school part way through the year, so when I dumped my useless boyfriend I went to talk to Lucy about it. It took me a little while to find her, but eventually I stumbled upon the little love nest she’d set up with Steve...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.