Mr Henderson - Cover

Mr Henderson

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 9

Western Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young girl loses her mother and is left with just her daddy. Daddy is a drunk and abuses her and even makes her do things with the local store owner for food.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When two days later daddy wasn’t there in the morning when i got up, i was not really worried, he was hardly the most reliable man in the world. I went about my chores as normal, feeding my brother before going to check on the horses and then cleaning and cooking, there was always plenty to do.

It wasn’t until later in the afternoon that i started to wonder where he was, drunk somewhere more than likely or with a whore, anywhere but where he should be.

When darkness fell and he still was not home i started to feel something might be wrong, he was rarely gone this long. I went to bed as normal and fell asleep quickly, only waking when i heard noise outside my room. I was sure it was daddy coming home drunk, probably undressing before coming to pay me a visit. When the door opened and i saw two shadows i knew it wasn’t daddy, none of them were big enough to be him.

‘Get out or i’ll shoot.’ I shouted, pulling the covers up and covering my breasts.

‘Don’t be like that you know who we are, you remember us, we done give you a good fucking after your daddy did, remember now? One of them asked, his voice slurring with the drink.

‘Daddy will wake up and kill you if he hears you, now get out before he comes.’ I shouted again, fear gripping me as they came closer.

‘Daddy won’t becoming anywhere, he’s dead, shot dead in the saloon for cheating at cards and we’re here to collect what he owes us.’ The other added, laughing as he pulled the covers off me.

I lay there stunned, daddy dead, no, surely not? The men began to undress, i could smell the liquor and sweat as they tossed their clothes on the floor. One of them held a lamp over me, the light illuminating my naked body, allowing them to gaze upon me.

‘Perfect, just look at that body, Jake, so fucking beautiful. I’m first remember, now move back.’

I just lay there, i couldn’t think of anything but daddy being dead. It’s not that i would really miss him but he was my daddy and Johnny would surely miss him, he was only young. The man climbed on top of me, his breath reeking of beer and smoke as he tried to kiss me, grabbing my tits and squeezing them. I moved my head so he couldn’t put his gross lips on mine, if i was to be raped so be it but i wouldn’t kiss the ugly bastards.

My pussy was now bald, like Lucy’s, i had used daddy’s razor to make it just like hers; I hated that it was these two fuckers that got to use it before my darling Lucy. His hand was at me, pushing a finger inside me, trying to make me wet.

‘Jesus, Jake, there’s no fucking hair down here, bring that lamp here i wanna look.’ He said, moving off me.

The lamp was held just above my pussy, both men staring at my freshly shaven cunt, I said nothing, just laid there, waiting for it all to be over.

‘My god, have you ever seen anything like it? Jesus, look how nice it looks. I’m gonna enjoy this.’

He climbed back on me and pushed his hard cock inside me, grunting as he buried it. He began fucking me, hard and fast, desperate to cum s quick as he could. I could feel him but i thought of Lucy, my beautiful Lucy, her sexy pale skin and her gorgeous red hair.

‘Oh yes, oh god, it feels so tight, so fucking good, here i cum ... ohhhhhh.’

And then he was finished, collapsing on my chest, breathing his foul breath all over me, moaning with satisfaction. His friend yanked at him, eager to take his place. He was just as quick, cumming after a few minutes, leaving me in a pool of their cum. Both men then went back to the other room, i could hear them talking but couldn’t make out what they were saying. They were laughing and i think they were eating, probably the bread i had baked earlier. I knew they weren’t going to leave yet, both were very happy they had me all to themselves with no fear of anyone coming to help me. About ten minutes later one of them came back in, putting the lamp on the cupboard by the bed, looking down at me, taking in my young naked body.

‘Damn, you are so pretty, i’m gonna take my time this time.’ He said.

I looked up at him, curious about the man that was going to rape me again. He was about 30 i guess, skinny and not that good looking, typical cowboy, i thought. His hard cock was sticking out, not as big as daddy’s but not small. He climbed on me and begun to fuck me, he was slower this time, more in control, he wanted to enjoy my body, that was obvious. My pussy was wet with cum and he easily slid in and out, he kept telling me i was beautiful and how sexy i was, as if that would make me feel ok about him raping me. He was actually trying to make me enjoy this, he even asked if he felt good inside me, stupid cunt. My body was reacting but i would never show him that, i put it down to nature and not his cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.