Mr Henderson - Cover

Mr Henderson

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 8

Western Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young girl loses her mother and is left with just her daddy. Daddy is a drunk and abuses her and even makes her do things with the local store owner for food.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I jumped up quickly, smiling and taking a defensive stance, my legs wide and my arms stretched out ready to grapple. ‘Maybe I will make you fuck Buster, how about that, missy?’ I countered, laughing and moving sideways.

Lucy dropped her whip and came towards me, a big smile on her face, god she was so beautiful and sexy. ‘Ok, we’ll do it the hard way.’ She said, trying to grab my arm.

I pulled it away and tried to grab hers, failing as she moved to my side, quickly and elegantly, like a mountain lion. ‘Come now, Lucy, you know us rancher girls are stronger, it’s all that manual labor we have to do. Give in and do as I say.’ I mocked, going in for a frontal assault, confident I could get the better of her.

As I grabbed her arms I suddenly felt her leg behind mine, sweeping it away and putting me flat on my back. I landed with a thump and looked up at Lucy, my eyes wide with surprise. Before I could react Lucy was on me, her hands pinning mine to the ground, her weight centered on my tummy, holding me still. Lucy was still smiling, she was so pleased with herself. I tried as hard as I could to force my arms up, I was sure she couldn’t hold me for long. I was wrong, I simply couldn’t move them. I tried to twist my hips and tip her off me but that failed also, she was heavier than she looked.

‘Say you’re sorry and i’ll let you up. Oh, and call me mistress.’ She said, her face still smiling but she was serious, I could tell. ‘Never.’ I grunted, trying again to move my arms.

Lucy jumped off me, standing ready to go again. ‘Ok, i’ll give you another chance to better me but if I get you down again and you still refuse to give in to me, well, then I will have to punish you.’ She said, her face as sexy as ever.

I got to my feet and charged her, hoping I could knock her to the ground, counting on my weight advantage to overcome her. Lucy was so quick, she moved slightly and let me charge by her, tripping me again and jumping on me. This time I was face down, Lucy was now on my back and twisting one of my arms. She was pushing it further up my back, towards my shoulder blade, it was really hurting me.

‘Ouch, please that hurts, you win.’ I begged, genuinely in pain.

‘Say sorry mistress and that you’ll always do as I say.’ She demanded, still putting pressure on my arm.

‘Ok, ok, i’m sorry mistress and i’ll do what you say, always, I promise.’

Lucy let go of my arm and lay next to me, her face next to mine, smiling like a cat. ‘That hurt.’ I told her, sticking my tongue out.

She laughed and kissed me, her lips gently pressing onto mine, instantly making me feel better. She then pulled away and stood up, looking down at me and saying: ‘Now, missy, get on all fours and let Buster fuck you.’

‘Yes, mistress.’ I answered, smiling and getting in position.

Lucy picked up her whip and came to me, stroking my back with the twig. ‘You know god gave us these bodies to enjoy, why else would we get such pleasure from sex?’ She asked, gently whipping my bum.

Buster came over to me and started licking me, his tongue feeling so good as it worked its way along my body. ‘God, you are so sexy, we are going to be together forever. We will live together and spend our lives doing exactly what we want with who we want.’ She added.

‘Yes please, I want that more than anything, promise me you will make it happen? I begged, moaning as Buster licked my cunt.

‘I promise, one day soon it will be just you and me, you will be mine completely.’

Her words made me feel so happy, I wanted nothing more than to be hers, I would do anything for her. Buster suddenly jumped on my back, gripping me tightly with his front legs, thrusting his hips wildly.

‘Here it comes, Jane, he’s gonna fuck you.’ Lucy gasped.

My pussy was more than ready, I wanted him to take me, I wanted to show Lucy how good I was, that I would do anything she asked. Buster’s cock was stabbing at me, I could feel him getting closer, he was almost there. Lucy was by my side, kneeling, stroking my head, telling me how beautiful I looked. Buster suddenly thrust forward, his cock burying itself deep inside me, filling me up and making me cry out in delight.

‘Oh, Lucy, he’s so big, he’s all the way in me, god, i’m being fucked by a dog.’ I gasped.

Lucy pinched my nipples, squeezing and twisting them, telling me to enjoy it all and let Buster make me his. The pain from Lucy’s hands and the pleasure from Buster’s cock joined together and made me blubber incoherently, my body was being driven to unbelievable levels of pleasure. This was better than anything I had received so far, I wanted more of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.