Mr Henderson - Cover

Mr Henderson

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 7

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young girl loses her mother and is left with just her daddy. Daddy is a drunk and abuses her and even makes her do things with the local store owner for food.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

For a split second her face was the picture of horror but as soon as her eyes locked onto mine it changed, a cute smile appeared before that wicked grin took its place.

‘And how did you know i was here, young lady?’ The wicked grin sparkling bright.

I loved the way she spoke and treated me as if i was younger than her even though i was in fact older, it gave me a funny feeling in my tummy. I lifted my dress over my head and began walking towards her. As i got closer i told what her dad had told me about her going out riding every morning and how i had hidden in the woods and followed her here.

‘What a clever girl you are, you should work for the Pinkertons’, she giggled.

When i reached her i just knew she wanted me as much as i wanted her, her eyes gave her away. I pressed myself up against her, pushing my tits into hers as my mouth lowered to hers, not giving her a chance to say no. My lips pressed against her pink lips, my tongue forcing its way into her mouth and finding her tongue, sucking it and swallowing her saliva. Her mouth tasted minty as i sucked, licked and drank from her beautiful soft mouth. My hands took hold of her face and caressed it as we kissed passionately, both of us swept away with emotion. I leaned into her further, trying to get more of her mouth into mine, i was desperate to consume her. My eagerness meant Lucy fell backwards and we both ended up under the water. Coming back to the surface we both burst out laughing, brushing our hair from our faces and splashing at each other.

Buster had swam over to us and was desperately trying to get my attention, i took his stick and threw it back across the lake. For the moment i wanted Lucy’s undivided attention. I tried to kiss her again but she took my hand and started dragging me to the shore, her wicked smile telling me not to resist, not that i intended to. When we reached her blanket she let go of me and layed down, leaning up on her elbows and curling her finger at me, beckoning me to join her. She looked like a goddess from the sea laying there, all wet and beautiful, her long red hair dripping water onto her blanket. I lay next to her and drank in her beauty, my dark skin contrasting sharply next to her pale skin; her small tits and little nipples again contrasting against mine, Her cunt all bald and showing the inner folds of pink skin. I wanted to be just like her, if i could i would swap my body for one just like hers, i was infatuated as i began stroking her tummy.

‘You are so perfect, how did you grow into such a thing of beauty?’ i asked, my hand moving up to her tits.

Lucy laughed as she lay her head down on the blanket, her arms raised above her head as if surrendering, her rib cage standing out making her look even sexier. She was telling me i could play with her, she wanted me to play with her, she knew how beautiful she was and she was posing for me. From that first moment in the store room when our eyes locked, she knew i was hers.

I looked down her body longingly, i know what i wanted and was going to do it. I lowered my face and licked her puffy cunt lips, my tongue sliding along them gently, Lucy gasped out loud and jumped, she was not expecting that, i smiled.

I climbed between her legs and opened them so i could have better access to what i so desperately wanted, i could see her wetness as i again licked her, my tongue moving to where my own clit would be, i just hoped Lucy had one, too. An even louder gasp and a strong shudder told me she did, my tongue began pressing and licking her little button and i was rewarded with seeing it grow before my eyes. Using my fingers i spread her lips and traced my tongue all the way down between them until i reached her bum, then i licked hard pressing the tip of my tongue directly at her entrance, trying hard to gain entry. Lucy was groaning in delight as i made love to her.

She tasted divine, as i knew she would. Just as i had drank her saliva i now drank her cunt juices, my tongue scooping up as much as i could. Lucy spread her legs as wide as they would go and grabbed my head, pulling my hair as she did. This was her telling me i was doing a good job. My tongue went wild and began licking her cunt and bum everywhere, one second i was at her the clit the next i was at her bum, then i would try to get my tongue inside her, just as Buster had done to me. I could feel Lucy losing control as my mouth covered her cunt and sucked hard on her clit, taking it between my lips and nibbling it with my teeth. Lucy bucked and pulled my hair hard, shouting:’Yes, oh god, yes, that’s so good.’

I loved hearing her call out, it spurred me on, i wanted her to call my name. Her juices were now flowing like the river we were next to, my face completely covered in them. She was about to cum, i knew it and sucked harder, i was not letting go of her clit until she pushed me away.

She cried out again: ‘Oh god. i’m cumming, don’t stop Jane’.

My mouth stayed where it was, sucking hard as her juices flooded out of her cunt and onto my chin, her moans filling the air as i gave my darling Lucy her first orgasm from my mouth. After a minute or so she gently pushed my head as her body began to relax from its high, my tongue had done its job and could now relax. I left her clit but still kept my mouth at her entrance, her juices were still running out and i didn’t want to waste a drop. I delicately moved my tongue between her lips and let her juices run straight onto my tongue and into my mouth, swallowing every few seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.