Mr Henderson - Cover

Mr Henderson

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 6

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl loses her mother and is left with just her daddy. Daddy is a drunk and abuses her and even makes her do things with the local store owner for food.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

IF YOU WANT PERFECT GRAMMAR IN YOUR STORIES THEN READ NO FURTHER. THIS IS A SEX STORY AND I’M NO FUCKING DICKENS.

I’m not sure exactly how long i was out but when i came to it was still dark. Daddy was still half on me, snoring loudly and reeking of whisky. I managed to free myself and stumble in to the other room happy that i was still alive. Looking outside i could see the first hint of dawn, a slight glow in the east and some unknown bird singing somewhere in the yard. My hand went to my bum, which was a bit sore, and felt between my cheeks, i could feel daddy’s stuff drying there and knew i had to go down to the river and clean myself; i wanted to be nice and clean for when i followed Lucy this morning.

I quickly lit the stove and then run to the river, jumping straight in the cold water and scrubbing myself clean, the coldness quickly bringing me fully awake. Once clean, i returned to the house and made some coffee, drinking two cups before getting Jimmy, my little brother, up and giving him some breakfast. After doing a few chores i looked at the old clock on the window sill and saw it was just after 8, my heart was racing as i thought of what i was going to do. Daddy was still snoring in his room and Jimmy was happy playing with some old toys, i knew it was time to go.

There were five horses in the corral that had been broken, all of them were a bit highly strung but they were fast and perfect for what i wanted. I saddled up the lovely black one and left for town. I knew exactly where i was gonna hide, a small wooded area half a mile off the side of the rode where Lucy would be passing, bandit woods it was called. As long as i got there before Lucy there was no chance of her seeing me and it would give me a perfect view of the road, almost to town itself. I had brought along daddy’s binoculars to help me, i could keep a safe distance and still watch her.

Riding to the woods in just a dress with nothing else on and the cool wind blowing through my long dark hair was really invigorating, my cunt was tingling as it rubbed against the old leather saddle. After last night’s disappointment it didn’t take much to get me all excited.

Arriving at the woods i dismounted and tied the horse to a small tree. I then took my dress off and hung it from one of the branches, i liked being naked, it just felt so natural. Taking out daddy’s binoculars i moved to the edge of the wood and leaned my shoulder against a tree, looking through the binoculars i could make out the livery on the edge of town, the road was empty, no sign of Lucy or a buggy. I knew it wasn’t 9 yet so i told myself to relax, i took a couple of deep breaths and turned my back against the tree wincing as i did so.

‘Ouch’ i said out loud, turning and looking at my bum and lower back. The raw wounds from last night’s whipping clearly visible. I leaned back again and embraced the pain, letting it wash over me as an image of Lucy standing at the store room door came into my head, her beautiful wicked smile staring at me as her dad whipped me with his riding crop, i rubbed my back against the harsh bark and let out a moan, my hands going to my hard nipples and twisting them. ‘Stop it, get hold of yourself’, i said, leaning off the tree and picking up the binoculars.

Bringing the glasses to my eyes and looking down the road my heart nearly jumped out of my chest, there was a buggy coming. ‘yes. yes’. i gasped, my hands beginning to shake and make the binoculars unusable. I took a moment to calm myself before lifting them back to my eyes, struggling to contain my excitement. The buggy was close enough now that i could make out its occupants, a girl and a dog, i nearly screamed with joy i was so happy, my Lucy and Buster were coming.

My heart was beating so fast as i watched them come past, only half a mile from where i was standing, Lucy’s red hair blowing in a great mane behind her, Buster sitting up and enjoying being taxied along the track. When they were almost out of sight i was ready to follow.

I ran to my horse and jumped up on him, forgetting about my dress and the fact that he was tied to the tree. I jumped back down, cursing, untied him and put back on the dress. Rubbing the horses neck and whispering what a good boy he was i gently encouraged him to move, praying he wouldn’t start playing up. He seemed to understand the importance of the moment and moved off perfectly. When i cleared the wood i used the binoculars to see where the buggy was, it was about a mile ahead, just coming to a fork in the track. If she went right she would go down to the river, about a mile further on, but if she went left she would go towards our ranch and the desert.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.