Mr Henderson - Cover

Mr Henderson

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl loses her mother and is left with just her daddy. Daddy is a drunk and abuses her and even makes her do things with the local store owner for food.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

It took Mr Henderson less than a minute to cum inside me, again grunting and collapsing on my back telling me what a dirty little slut i was. His words not bothering me in the slightest, i was used to being called it by now and even liked it, it made me feel naughty. After we both had dressed and were walking out i asked him about Lucy.

‘How is Lucy? I haven’t seen her since school days and that was ages ago’.

He looked a bit concerned as he replied: ‘She’s fine, why do you ask, i thought she didn’t really like you rancher kids? I even told her not to be so stuck up about it, once’.

‘You’re right, she didn’t really mix with the others but me and her got on quite well’, i lied. ‘I really liked her. What does she do now, does she help out here? Would you tell her i was asking after her?’ I asked, a little grin coming to my face.

‘I didn’t know you were friends, she never mentioned you. She sometimes helps out here but doesn’t really go anywhere, she looks after her sick mother most of the time. She does go out riding every morning for an hour or so, usually around 9, her and buster in the buggy, i think they go down to the river, she sometimes comes home with her hair all wet but i’m not sure. I’ll tell her you asked about her.’

My god, she goes out with Buster every morning, my mind started racing with all the possibilities of what they could get up to. I must follow her one day i decided, i need to see her and this is a great excuse.

As we walked through the store to the door i decided to ask Mr Henderson for some money. ‘Can i have five dollars, please, Mr Henderson. I think i have earned it today and i really want to buy my little brother something, daddy never gives me anything’, my face looking the saddest i could make it.

‘Well, i suppose if it’s for a present and you were very good today, so dirty’, he said, smiling and reaching for his wallet. He produced a five dollar bill and gave it me, adding: ‘come in one day and spend it here if you want, maybe Lucy will be here, but never mention this or else, ok?’ His face looking very stern.

‘Of course, i would never’, i quickly replied, opening the now unlocked door and leaving.

All the way home i couldn’t get thought of Lucy and Buster going somewhere secret together every morning out of my head, i just knew Buster had licked a girl before and i bet it is Lucy, and it happens every morning. I clapped my hands and laughed out loud, determined to find out and hoping it was true, i so wanted to see them together. My hand went between my legs and touched myself, enjoying the feeling as the buggy vibrated along the track.

That night as i lay in bed, waiting for daddy to come home, i kept remembering Buster’s tongue and how good it felt licking my cunt. I kept replaying it my head, remembering Lucy watching intently as her dog did to me what it did to her. I got so aroused laying there i began thinking of tomorrow morning when i would take a horse and wait hidden on the road from town, knowing my Lucy would be coming along with Buster. We need a dog, i thought, then i could have him lick me whenever i wanted, i will ask daddy if we can get one, i told myself.

My mind was full of Lucy fantasies when suddenly daddy came crashing into the house, drunk and noisy. I was so wet and ready for a cock i didn’t care how drunk he was i just wanted him inside me, hopefully he would last long enough for me to cum.

‘Where’s my little whore’, he said, as he began undressing next to the bed. ‘Did you fuck Mr Henderson today? Or did you fuck some cowboy’s as well?’ He asked.

‘I fucked the whole town and even Mr Henderson’s dog, it was lovely and i can’t wait to do it again,’ i spat out, angry with his stupid drunken insults. I didn’t normally bite but tonight for some reason i did.

‘It wouldn’t surprise me, you dirty whore. You’re mom would turn in her grave if she could hear you, now shut up or i’ll take my belt to you.’ He slurred, eventually getting his pants off.

‘Fuck off and just stick your cock in me, that will make mom turn in her grave’, i shouted, even angrier now.

‘You cunt, i’ll teach you to talk to me like that.’

I said nothing and just put my face into the pillow, i hated him but was desperate for a fuck. Thinking he was just going to get on me i wasn’t ready for the pain that exploded across my back as daddy whipped me with his belt.

‘Take that, you whore’, he screamed, whipping me again.

I cried out in pain as the leather cracked loud landing on my my flesh. I couldn’t believe he was doing this, what had i ever done for him to treat me like this? As the belt lashed my back and bum i stopped my cries of pain, i realised it wasn’t the pain that caused me to cry out but the shock and anger of it. I didn’t mind the pain in fact i quite liked it, just like when Mr Henderson beat me with the riding crop it send shivers to my cunt and nipples. Granted, Lucy was watching me then and that added greatly to my enjoyment but i could pretend she was here, standing at the door, watching me. My eyes opened and i looked back to the door and there she was, her snow white skin shinning in the dim light of the cabin, she was naked and touching herself, smiling at me and mouthing ‘ask him to whip you’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.