Mr Henderson - Cover

Mr Henderson

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 4

Western Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young girl loses her mother and is left with just her daddy. Daddy is a drunk and abuses her and even makes her do things with the local store owner for food.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

After I reread the note I looked back up at the window, hoping Lucy might still be willing let me off the hook, my hopes dashed as I saw no one there. Thinking of my little brother and using his hunger as a justification I climbed down from the buggy, my thighs again rubbing together with the juices from my cunt. When both feet were on the ground I put a hand under my dress and between my legs, I couldn’t believe how wet I was, what was happening to me? Why was my body reacting like this? It wasn’t only my cunt, as I walked to the door I could feel my nipples rubbing against my dress and it felt lovely, they were big and swollen and very sensitive. Before I pushed the door open I looked down the street at the Lazy Ace saloon, I could get a job as a whore in there, at least I would get paid money for fucking, I thought.

Stepping inside the store I was greeted by Buster, he stood immediately and came up to me wagging his tail and sniffing my thighs, he was clearly happy to see me. As Mr Henderson walked over to lock the doors I knelt down and started stroking Buster, I looked at his face and his lovely brown eyes trying to figure out what he was thinking. Buster pushed his tongue out and licked my face, the big slippery tongue leaving a trail of drool from my mouth to my forehead, I smiled and wiped it off, standing and following Mr Henderson into the store room, my heart beating so hard I thought it might explode.

When I got to my spot by the table Buster was already sitting a few yards behind his master, his eyes watching me closely as his tongue hung out of the side of his mouth.

‘Take it off’.

As soon as he said it Lucy appeared behind him, her lovely face smiling and looking so sweet. What wasn’t normal was what she was wearing, I was shocked to see her in just a dressing gown. It was open and she was totally naked under it, I could clearly see her tits and cunt. I stared at her as she opened it even further, her lovely pale skin a real contrast against the red gown. She was beautiful, my eyes travelling up her magnificent long legs to her hairless cunt, her lips puffy and shinny, I couldn’t believe how nice it looked with no hair on it. My eyes then moved up her flat stomach to her small but beautiful tits, her nipples clearly hard, my eyes lingered as she brought her hands up to them and pinched them. First one and then the other. When I looked to her face she was still smiling, we both locked eyes and just stared at each other, none of us wanting to look away.

‘What’s the matter with you, Jane, take it off will you’.

Breaking eye contact I lifted my dress over my head and threw it on the table, Mr Henderson grabbing my tits as soon as the dress left my hand, twisting my nipples hard. I gasped really loudly, my nipples loved and needed the attention. Lucy was still pinching her own nipples, her eyes still on mine as she mouthed: ‘Ask him’.

I knew what she wanted me to ask and I knew I had no real choice, I was just so scared of Mr Henderson’s reaction. Lucy then let her gown slip completely off her body, my mouth opened as I saw her in all her beauty, she was stunning, her long red hair against the paleness of her skin was captivating. ‘Ask him’, she mouthed again, leaning against the door frame and opening her legs, only slightly but enough to show me her wetness. Her hand going to it and running a finger between her lips. I couldn’t resist her, she was perfect and I just wanted to please her, I felt like I would do anything for this girl.

Lucy lifted a leg and gently pushed Buster towards me and her dad. Buster took the hint and walked the few yards to my legs, his tongue snaking out and licking my thigh just above my knee. Mr Henderson must have felt Buster and stopped sucking my nipple, he looked down and laughed, saying: ‘Even Buster thinks you’re a sexy little slut, look at him lick you’.

Quickly looking back to Lucy she mouthed; ‘Now, ask him now’.

‘I like him licking me, it’s nice, his tongue feels lovely. We used to have a dog at the ranch that liked to lick me but he got killed by a mountain lion. I really miss him licking my cunt can Buster lick me there, please’. As soon as the words left my mouth I felt ashamed, my face went bright red and I closed my eyes, I couldn’t look at anyone.

‘What? Really? ... you uh ... let a dog lick you there? My god is there anything you won’t do?’ He laughed, standing back watching as Buster continued to lick my thigh.

‘Lay on the floor you dirty little whore and spread your legs, let’s see if good old Buster likes the taste of human cunt’, his voice sounding harsh but excited.

I did as I was told and lay down, my legs spreading wide. Buster came between my legs and started sniffing, his tongue coming out almost immediately and licking my cunt.

‘Wow, look at him go, he went straight for the honey pot, it’s as if he knew exactly what to do, he’s a natural’.

Busters tongue was amazing, it was so big and when he licked, it went from my bum all the way up to my clit, sliding between my puffy sensitive lips, the roughness of it causing me to gasp and moan loudly, never did daddy’s or Mr Henderson’s tongue feel this good. God, he’s good at this I thought, it is absolutely exquisite. Mr Henderson’s words about him knowing what to do suddenly hit home, my god, he has done this before. As my head moved from side to side and my hips bucked I looked at Lucy and smiled, she has let Buster do this to her, I just knew it and I tried to convey that with my eyes. Lucy seemed to understand what I was saying and simply winked at me, her finger going to her lips with a shhhh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.