Mr Henderson - Cover

Mr Henderson

Copyright© 2022 by oliver twist

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young girl loses her mother and is left with just her daddy. Daddy is a drunk and abuses her and even makes her do things with the local store owner for food.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The ride took about 30 minutes and every inch was agony, my stomach was in knots and i was very nearly sick, such was the anxiety i was feeling. When i pulled up at the store i couldn’t move, my legs refused to work, it was as if some higher power was stopping me. If it wasn’t for some cowboy riding past and whistling at me i might have sat there all day.

Dragging myself to the door, i looked in praying there would be no one else in there and thank god there wasn’t. I tentatively pushed open the door and walked in, looking around to double check it was just me in there. Mr Henderson immediately looked up with a somewhat surprised expression on his face, the dog just opening his eyes and then closing them again.

I walked up to the counter and stood there, my face red with humiliation. ‘Hello again, Jane. My that’s a pretty pink dress you have on, you didn’t have that on last time did you?’ He asked, smiling and staring at my on-show tits. ‘Have you brought what your daddy owes me?’, he continued, still staring at my tits.

I felt almost naked as he gazed at me. ‘No, i’m sorry, we just aint got the money at the moment. Daddy asked me to come again to see if you would change your mind and help us out, please sir’. I begged, my voice sounding pitiful.

‘Why would i change my mind, have you something else to pay me with?’ He asked, his voice low but with a hint of excitement in it.

I looked him in the eye hoping to see some compassion but only saw lust and the look of a predator, i knew i would have to pay with my body if i wanted supplies. ‘Daddy said i couldn’t come home unless i had supplies and was to give you anything you wanted to get them supplies’, i replied, in a whisper, my heart racing.

Mr Henderson looked a little shocked by my words and his eyes seemed to get even bigger as he looked me up and down. His tongue then started licking his lips as he looked around as if waiting for someone to jump, out. ‘Is that why you changed into that slutty dress?’ came his next question.

I knew i looked slutty and he was right, this dress was meant to show him what was on offer. My feet shuffled slightly as i answered him: ‘Yes, sir. Daddy wanted me to look good for you’.

‘Well you do, you look very good indeed and i would like to see more of you. If you let me look at more of you i can give you some supplies, how does that sound?’, came the question i was dreading.

‘That would be fine, do you want me to take my dress off?’ My eyes now looking down at my feet.

Mr Henderson came out from behind the counter and quickly walked to the doors and locked them, putting up the closed sign.

‘Come with me’, he told me as he walked towards the back of the shop. I followed meekly as he went to a door marked ‘store room’.

‘In here’, he said, pulling me by arm through the door, his hand all sweaty.

Inside the room was a lot of boxes and a big table next to the wall on the far side. He walked over to the table still pulling me by the arm. Once next to the table he released me and stood back, his eyes devouring me and a bead of sweat running down his face. ‘Take your dress off, show me’, he said, full of excitement.

This was it, i thought, another man was going to take advantage me, was this to be my life from now on? Mr Henderson was about the same age as my dad, probably in his forties, but not as good looking. He was a bit fat and almost bald, not very attractive at all. As i lifted my dress over my head and stood naked before him i noticed the door was still open and the dog was now inside with us, he was sitting there looking at me.

‘Beautiful, so beautiful, you have a beautiful body, Jane. He stammered, wiping the sweat from his brow. He then looked at the dog and told me not to worry about Buster, he was very friendly. Standing there with both of them looking at me i felt really embarrassed, my arms moving up to my tits and then back down.

‘Turn around’, came the next request.

I heard a gasp: ‘Wow, you are so dark, you look like a squaw. Turn back now’.

I faced him again waiting to see what he wanted next. My nipples were getting hard and beginning to ache slightly. He came closer and began fondling my tits. ‘They are so big and firm, perfect, just perfect. I haven’t felt such lovely tits in years’, his hands all over them, squeezing and kneading them. ‘Mrs Henderson has been in bed sick for almost a year now and won’t let me near her, this is lovely, i’ve so missed playing with her tits’.

He then pinched my nipples, making me gasp in pain but also with a bit of pleasure. I looked at the dog who was still staring back, his look reminding of the look the two men had before raping me. Mr Henderson suddenly dropped to his knees and put his face right next to my cunt, his hot breath bringing my eyes from the dog back to him. I watched as he sniffed loudly, his nose buried in the hair around my cunt, his hands then pulling my lips apart as his tongue licked between them, i gasped again. The sight before me was disgusting, this bald overweight man was licking my cunt, his bald head shinning as he slurped away. Looking down at him i wanted to punch him but knew i couldn’t, i had to endure this shame so we could eat, i gasped again as his tongue pressed against my clit. I leaned against the table for support, my legs were feeling a bit shaky as he worked his tongue inside me.

He licked me for many minutes, every now and then saying: Lovely, such a lovely taste’. As much as i hated it i also enjoyed it, his tongue was bringing me the same pleasure that daddy’s tongue had brought me, god, men were good at this. I was fighting hard against my body, the thought of cumming from this man made me feel sick.

Mr Henderson then pulled away and stood up, his hands going to his belt and undoing it. God, here it comes, he is going to fuck me now. He pulled his pants down and took hold of his cock, my eyes drawn to the thing he was holding. I almost laughed when i saw it, it was so small. Probably three or four inches long.

‘Bend over the table’, he ordered.

I did as i was told and leaned across the big table, my hands grabbing the other edge. Mr Henderson stood behind me and pressed his cock to my cunt, his hips started to move as if he was fucking me, but i couldn’t really feel anything inside of me. My head lay to the right on the table which meant if i looked slightly to my rear i could see the door and the sitting dog. My eyes locked onto those of the dog as Mr Henderson fucked me, i wondered what he was thinking. Did he understand i was being fucked like a bitch? Was that why he was watching us? Did he want to fuck me after Mr Henderson? I giggled in my head thinking he must be bigger than the man now fucking me.

My body was rocking on the table as Mr Henderson began to grunt loudly, his thrusts becoming more urgent. Good, i thought, he was cumming and i could soon get out of here. With a loud moan he went all stiff and cum, i could feel his stuff being spewed inside my cunt, it was more enjoyable than the rest of the fucking, i giggled, again. The dog was still watching i noticed.

For the next five weeks that became my weekly ordeal. I would come to the store for supplies, with no money of course, and Mr Henderson would take me into the store room and fuck me. The routine was always the same; i would strip standing next to the table and Mr Henderson would play with my tits first, then he would kneel and lick my pussy before bending me over the table and fucking me. The strange thing was the dog was always there watching, i began to like him being there, his eyes on me as i was fucked made it somehow more bearable. He even wagged his tail when i appeared and a couple of times tried to lick me after Mr Henderson had finished with me. Once i let him lick my thigh before Mr Henderson saw him and told him to stop.

Being whored out to Mr Henderson for food didn’t stop daddy from fucking me. He simply justified it by calling me a whore who would fuck anyone, even his friends he brought home for a drink. Having daddy fuck me after Mr Henderson was quite different, daddy’s cock was big and thick and even though he fucked me just to satisfy his own urges i still got pleasure from it, My body wanted the satisfaction a good orgasm would give it and after daddy had introduced me to good sex i didn’t see why i should now go without just because he had returned to being a drunk. I tried to get daddy to fuck me better but he just jumped on me and fucked me with no consideration for my feelings, he even insisted on doing it with me face down, saying he couldn’t bear to look at me. Many times he fucked me in the bum as well. To get what i needed i had started playing with myself just before he got home, getting myself aroused so when he did fuck me i could cum.

At first i had fantasised about the way daddy made love to me during that nice month to get me hot but very soon that didn’t work and images of daddy fucking me in front of his two friends and then them raping me kept appearing in my fantasies and it was this that got me really wet. Then it was Mr Henderson forcing me to strip and touching me that worked as well, i even fantasised about the Sheriff and other men watching as Mr Henderson fucked me.

Being used by men for sex was turning me into a different person, i knew this but couldn’t stop it. Laying face down in daddy’s bed waiting for him to get his clothes off after coming home drunk and having him call me a slut who would fuck anything eventually became normal and even arousing, i even imagined it was his two friends raping sometimes as i cum.

On the sixth week it got really weird. Mr Henderson had just knelt down and started licking my pussy when i saw a movement at the door, behind Mr Henderson’s back. I gasped in shock as his daughter, Lucy, appeared with Buster, the dog. She immediately put her finger to her lips and made a shhhh sign. Mr Henderson thought my gasp was because of him and said; ‘You’re enjoying this you little slut’, laughing slightly.

His daughter was a little younger than me, i hadn’t seen her since we were at the same school some years ago. She was not that friendly as i remember, she seemed to think she was better than us rancher kids and never really mixed. Don’t get wrong she wasn’t a bitch or anything just a bit stuck up. She was very pretty, unlike her parents. She was tall and slim with the most beautiful long red hair, her skin was a lovely pale white and she had really big brown eyes, i remember being jealous of her looks and wanting her hair. Looking at her now she was even more pretty, she had a slight smile on her face as she stared at me, it was even a little wicked.

Her eyes roamed over my body as her dad licked me, her hand stroking Buster’s head. My face was burning with a deep shame, i wanted to die i was that embarrassed, i didn’t know what to do i was breathing hard and feeling sick. Her eyes came back to mine, holding me in their gaze, telling me she was enjoying my shame. I thought she would now go but she didn’t, she just stared at me, all calm and confident.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.